Vaccinate or not

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak started the topic in Tuesday, 24 Nov 2020 at 6:20pm

I was a little shocked at Alan Joyce (CEO Qantas) announcement that international travelers will be required to have a covid 19 vaccination in order to travel on Qantas flights . The government wanted to have mandatory vaccination but after the bumbling of its release ( it was painful to watch the delivery of that announcement ) they withdrew the mandatory part but it seems Qantas and other business may demand a vaccination in order to use their services. I’m not anti vaccine by any means I just don’t trust this government or a vaccine that has been rushed through. A jab followed by another jab followed by yearly jabs doesn’t sit well with me as I have never had a flu shot or the flu for more than 20 years. Plus I don’t want to give this shot to my healthy 4 year old daughter. She is up to date with all her vaccinations but this covid vaccine is new and not being around for decades like the others. Tuberculosis remains the number one as far diseases go and you don’t need proof of vaccination to travel so what is going on ?

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Wednesday, 11 Aug 2021 at 9:24pm
tylerdurden's picture
tylerdurden's picture
tylerdurden Wednesday, 11 Aug 2021 at 9:32pm
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Wednesday, 11 Aug 2021 at 10:04pm

DrDick Vocal m.a.d. said Ha Ha. You do know it's not been approved as a treatment for Covid all around the world. https://ivmstatus.com/ Governments using ivermectin . https://www.nst.com.my/opinion/columnists/2021/07/709059/use-ivermectin-...

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Wednesday, 11 Aug 2021 at 11:49pm

New York State Annual {Excelsior Pass } or (6-72hr) [-] Test Results
IOS / Android Upgrade app
https://covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov/excelsior-pass

or
[ www Pass site] > Online QR Printout > These QR printout codes must be accepted.
Post Covid > Most Civic Printers refuse Coins & are run by World Bank Digital ID Card Access.
This tracks Copyright & Library Codes > Search History.
Banks intercept "Vax Compliance" thru Print Out receipts...Shh!

Final Borg Upgrade
Business who "Accept " your QR Code/s > (Will ask for your Photo ID) to confirm your Excelsior Pass!
Note most Photo ID is now or Soon Biometric > Scanned > Airports...( Bouncers will soon Scan you!)
Ask! Why both Vax ID & Biometric Photo ID checks by Power Mad bouncers.
Supercomputer Excelsior will then store real time Photo ID of all Citizens in each corner of the City.
Business has power & can decide on Proof of Vax only & refuse outcasts. (Look! Police > 54321 & Now!)

Once entry is given ...Patrons must "Follow" CDC guidance.(They're the new Boss!)
CDC Breakthrus move freely & remove masks to spray'n'sneeze deadly covid over the unvaccinated.
Unvaccinated must SD / stay masked & not fart in the direction of the CDC Covid Sneezing vaxer mob.

250 indoors / 500 outdoors > ( If unvaxed are permitted + SD / Masks)
Larger settings > Unvaxed shall be segregated into assigned SD seated sections. (No Tests / masks)

Notice that SD crowds need space > Business can demand Vax > Busy nite > Big Gig > Unvaxed out.

Larger Indoor > Unaxed Kidz over 4 > Up - Must present [-] Test 6-72 hours prior to event.

Vaxer'z kids don't need tests and can sit with Parents & poke tongues at Test Subjects > (Black Kids).

Exemptions > "Public" Transit / Schools / Hospitals / Nursing Homes / Prisons / Shelters.

Currently
CDC insists Vaxers must mask up > Now a CDC Pass allows them to spread Covid thru the City?
How the fuck does an app mop up more covid than a Mask? (Yanks are fucked in the head!)
Nothing to do with Covid > This is clearly about Digital control > Social Credit. (Punish the Poor)
Those that don't comply are outcast from City via Buses > Subways to Shelters & Institutions.
Pretty fucking obvious as it says so on the side of the Unity Cereal Pack...Nice Clean City...One Of Us!

tylerdurden's picture
tylerdurden's picture
tylerdurden Wednesday, 11 Aug 2021 at 11:52pm

What’s your take on the Ivermectin evidence TBB, including the most recent trial?
Given its extraordinary low side effect rate would you take it if you got Covid or were a close contact?

billythekid's picture
billythekid's picture
billythekid Thursday, 12 Aug 2021 at 6:28am
Supafreak wrote:

DrDick Vocal m.a.d. said Ha Ha. You do know it's not been approved as a treatment for Covid all around the world. https://ivmstatus.com/ Governments using ivermectin . https://www.nst.com.my/opinion/columnists/2021/07/709059/use-ivermectin-...

- No it hasn't - your links show only isolated use in North America and one or two other 1st world nations - most of the use is in 3rd world. We should follow their lead? Stop spreading misinformation

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 12 Aug 2021 at 7:02am

Sorry billy there’s 12 countries on that list that are using it , check again. The other countries are only using it in certain areas , check the link again

bonza's picture
bonza's picture
bonza Thursday, 12 Aug 2021 at 7:37am

"If trials that are currently running by the Oxford group and the NIH prove ivermectin is effective in early treatment then our world best expert’s are going to have some explaining to do"

Why?

Don't we want our scientific institutions to apply upmost rigour using robust and best practise methodologies in determining and approving new treatments?

ironic how the conspiracy mob (that is not directed to you supa in anyway) jump up and down about "experimental" covid vaxes and non (pending emergency to full) Pfizer FDA approval on the one hand despite the regulatory rigor but demand ivermectin approval on the other without it.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 12 Aug 2021 at 7:53am

@bonza , the problem has been up until now the research has been left to doctors and scientists without big pharma $ backing the studies . It’s only now 18 months since the pandemic started that government money has come forward to do the studies, those governments being UK and the US . One study was done by big pharma in Columbia and the conflict of interests was obvious . Most money was thrown at vaccine development in the beginning and now scientists admit a vaccine alone is not going to end this pandemic . The countries that have already adopted ivermectin haven’t had the access or supply to vaccines like western nations. Its a shame some countries stock has reached its used by date and is being thrown in the bin . Germany had a massive stock that was wasted. Sad sad world.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Thursday, 12 Aug 2021 at 8:14am

tylerden, I'm going to try and stay off this forum today due to work and surf commitments.
That study is interesting and it will be considered by various authorities around the world in their decisions to authorise (or not) Ivermectin as a treatment for Covid. The Australian govt has already looked at the key researcher's earlier work.
If it doesn't result in some sudden change in treatment protocols it's not because of some grand conspiracy. It's just because there's still not enough evidence, or conflicting evidence, in the effectiveness of Ivermectin. This is how medical research works.
I've said it before and I will say it again. There's nothing to be gained in keeping a cheap and effective treatment drug off the table. Governments and doctors would absolutely jump at the chance of effective treatments and they have approved multiple drugs as part of Covid treatment protocols.
There's no grand conspiracy here. oh and billythekid, you have zero credibility. You hung onto the "let the virus rip" argument as the bodies in their millions were piling up all around the world. Thanks god you're an absolute nobody, and most governments in power didn't share your lethal opinions.

bonza's picture
bonza's picture
bonza Thursday, 12 Aug 2021 at 9:15am

"It’s only now 18 months since the pandemic started that government money has come forward to do the studies, those governments being UK and the US"

If that is the case - could it not be due to the fact that the preliminary studies results now warrant for further funding?

"now scientists admit a vaccine alone is not going to end this pandemic"

That's a pretty broad brush. Uncertainty is the essence of science. From the very get go the scientific community has been uncertain re the development and timely delivery of an effective vaccine, the evolution of the strains, and the likelihood we will live with the virus for ever.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 12 Aug 2021 at 9:31am

@bonza , how do they justify the limited studies on remdesivir before getting a EUA and the multiple studies of ivermectin which leading scientists have recommended, the same scientists that do research for the WHO in other analysis of drugs for various diseases . No vote was taken at the WHO when the evidence was submitted it was a decision made by ???? Organisation’s like the NIH and WHO don’t even agree on ivermectin use. Can you blame poor countries for trying something rather than telling people to go home and see how sick you get ?

tylerdurden's picture
tylerdurden's picture
tylerdurden Thursday, 12 Aug 2021 at 9:44am

I’m impressed VL, that’s quite a reasonable response.
However comments such as this let you down:

“Sane people understand that this drug has been thoroughly researched and it's not recommended as a treatment for Covid 19 by any credible drug agency.
Experts matter, and Invermectin promotion is largely the domain of non-medically trained imbeciles like Craig Kelly.”

Obviously with a little bit of hindsight it’s easy to see that virtually every word in that quote is misinformed.*

We’ll see with Ivermectin.
As I mentioned in one of my earlier posts, there is a distinct possibility that it will never be authorised for use despite whatever evidence exists.
Another thing I mentioned earlier was the different interpretations of the same evidence. The study I cited seems more than enough evidence for me. As a comparison, Dexamethasone was approved for use after a single study of roughly the same size.
So why not Ivermectin?
The cynics (not me of course!) would suggest that working against Ivermectin is that it potentially reduces (perhaps even eliminates) the need for vaccines and therefore puts a massive dent in the vaccine makers profits.
It’s a crazy world, sometimes truth is stranger than fiction

*I might be prepared to concede a little bit on Craig Kelly

Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19 Thursday, 12 Aug 2021 at 9:41am

Another expert fail in todays news .

CDC admits it DID overcount Florida's COVID cases: Agency revises state's weekend numbers down from 28,000 to 19,000 but offers no explanation after falsely claiming 'record' infections

bonza's picture
bonza's picture
bonza Thursday, 12 Aug 2021 at 9:45am

No I don't blame poor countries for doing that. That is not my argument. FWIW if I had serious covid and the doctor offered it to me I'd prob take it too. But that doesn't mean it works. Even if I did feel better afterwards. e.g. placebo. My argument is in ensuring we allow for high-quality review and evaluation that our institutions are statutory required to perform.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Thursday, 12 Aug 2021 at 10:16am

Phil Jarratt giving Jimmy Banks a little bit over on Facey
Ted Grambeau getting told to fuck orf by Jim...
Banks Ulu villa offering rates 70% off ....but its still $200 AuD per night

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 12 Aug 2021 at 10:21am
bonza wrote:

No I don't blame poor countries for doing that. That is not my argument. FWIW if I had serious covid and the doctor offered it to me I'd prob take it too. But that doesn't mean it works. Even if I did feel better afterwards. e.g. placebo. My argument is in ensuring we allow for high-quality review and evaluation that our institutions are statutory required to perform.

So what happened with remdesivir ? Stroll back a few posts .

bonza's picture
bonza's picture
bonza Thursday, 12 Aug 2021 at 10:36am

I don't know supa. I don't have the answers.

billythekid's picture
billythekid's picture
billythekid Thursday, 12 Aug 2021 at 10:43am
Vic Local wrote:

tylerden, .... billythekid, you have zero credibility. You hung onto the "let the virus rip" argument as the bodies in their millions were piling up all around the world. Thanks god you're an absolute nobody, and most governments in power didn't share your lethal opinions.

Well, at that time that was my view based on what was known. Now my view is different, so f##k you to you loud mouth C&=t!

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Thursday, 12 Aug 2021 at 10:49am
Hutchy 19 wrote:

Another expert fail in todays news .

CDC admits it DID overcount Florida's COVID cases: Agency revises state's weekend numbers down from 28,000 to 19,000 but offers no explanation after falsely claiming 'record' infections

hutchy what's ya point...Florida is a basket case , with their Gov trying to force people to stop wearing masks even though Florida's infection/hospitalization/ICU's are now flooded again....even the other right wing Red states....are suffering enormous increases in the Delta Variant.....proof is out there to see...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/aug/11/florida-texas-schools-ma...

Cacadajy's picture
Cacadajy's picture
Cacadajy Thursday, 12 Aug 2021 at 10:57am

Tyler,
I would hope and I believe the Australian Government had very robust negotiations with Pfizer etc. to acquire sufficient quantities of the Vaccines at the very best price.

If then something new and effective and much cheaper came along like Ivermectin don't you think they would be all over it? The headlines and self congratulations are what pollies love. You can hear the press conference "this Government under my leadership has implemented a new course, a new direction to rid our country of this terrible disease. In doing so, under my leadership, we will not only save the lives of potentially thousands of Australians but we have also saved the taxpayers of this great nation Billions of dollars by diverting to this more effective and much cheaper treatment".
Boom next election won!

What could possibly be the motivation for many of the most powerful and advanced countries in the world to dismiss an effective and far cheaper treatment or preventative medicine?

Uuum it doesn't work would be my first guess. Or it's effectiveness is questionable. And another 15 or so reasonable explanations.

What do you think?

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 12 Aug 2021 at 11:36am
bonza wrote:

I don't know supa. I don't have the answers.

Fair enough mate , I don’t have the answers either , just think there’s no consistency in the evaluation of ivermectin compared to remdesivir.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 12 Aug 2021 at 11:45am

@cacadajy , ivermectin isn’t meant to be a replacement for vaccines its a bridge to get there for us and many poor nations, its also there for those that can’t take a vaccine for various reasons. Some doctors have been taking ivermectin for over 10 months now, it only has a 18 hour 1/2 life . We don’t want to take ivermectin every day forever. If you weren’t vaccinated and a family member came home with the virus you could do a course of ivermectin as prevention . Any questions are on here in the FAQ section . This protocol was written by ICU doctors dealing with covid who advocate for getting vaccinated. https://covid19criticalcare.com/

tylerdurden's picture
tylerdurden's picture
tylerdurden Thursday, 12 Aug 2021 at 11:50am

Hi Cacadajy, no doubt the vaccines work and are generally safe. I’ve answered the questions previously when someone else asked but I’ll summarise them again in a nutshell. Firstly, Ivermectin is approved for use in Indonesia so why is it not approved here? Do they have different standards? More desperate? Interpret the evidence differently? Take your pick.
Goes to show the variability in administrative process, not necessarily a reflection on whether the drug works or not. The Indonesians certainly think it does.
Secondly, billions have been spent on vaccine research and development yet somehow $25-50 million couldn’t be found to do a definitive trial a year ago when preliminary evidence for Ivermectin was promising?
Why not? Because it’s off patent and it’s not in the interests of any company to spend the money only for a rival company to benefit.
Additionally, vaccine developers knew how much was to be made from a successful vaccine and therefore poured money into that avenue.
However, there has been a groundswell of support for Ivermectin in the last 6 months, with many larger state sponsored trials now coming to fruition. However, to be approved at the TGA here in Australia it needs a sponsor, usually a pharmaceutical company, whereby they put forward a brief including a dosage regime and comprehensive outline. The TGA then make a decision to approve it or not. That has not been done for Ivermectin. That does not mean it doesn’t work, and in fact some at the TGA may even believe it works. Yet until a proposal is made the TGA by definition cannot approve it.
It turned out to a long answer but hope you get the drift.
Call the whole thing a conspiracy if you want but the points I’ve laid out are real and it’s just the way the system works.
Drug companies may have the worlds best interests at heart but that is a long way distant to their number 1 priority, profit

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 12 Aug 2021 at 12:47pm

Cacadajy said “ Tyler,
I would hope and I believe the Australian Government had very robust negotiations with Pfizer etc. to acquire sufficient quantities of the Vaccines at the very best price.

If then something new and effective and much cheaper came along like Ivermectin don't you think they would be all over it? “ @cacadajy , I tried finding the contract that Australia had with Pfizer but failed , the finer details of the contract, not how much we are getting . This next link I have know idea how much truth is in it , could just be a smear against pig pharma or could actually be the truth. https://tfiglobalnews.com/2021/07/28/pfizer-has-hit-the-goldmine-during-.... The alleged vaccine agreement does not allow signatory countries to escape their contract, which states that even if a drug will be found to treat COVID19 the contract cannot be voided. This is the reason why many governments were not enthusiastic about employing Ivermectin, given it would have only added to the cost.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Thursday, 12 Aug 2021 at 12:51pm

tylerdurden knows it's more about compliance.
tbb would take it but already on a drug cocktail that's deemed dangerous.
Reluctantly added a new drug last week & delayed another. Have 8 Health appointments in 14 days.

Interesting that Ivermectin complies with most Vaxes but Oz won't approve Mixed Vaccines.

{ Happy Birthday Oz Rollout }

No reason to wake up our Dopey MSM...Let them celebrate it next year.
August 2021 marks the 1st year's birthday / Anniversary of "Fully Vaxed" + Alt Treated Aussies

2nd July 2020 SA Vaxine - 40 Patients 2 / Vax doses -3 wks apart
( Vax Pass > Oz > o/s ?) > Annual Vaxes > Booster?

13 July 2020 Qld v451 - 120 /216 Patients 2 / Vax doses- 3wks apart
(Got paid $2,300 to vax- 11 Outpatient appointments)
(Vax Pass > Oz > o/s?) Extra Pay / Reward for Annual / Vaxes?

19 August 2020 Off Label Phase 1 Triple Pack Ivermectin Covid Therapy
(Off Label / Off Road 3WD Pass > Oz > o/s )

Australians have received mixed doses
AZ (Bad Reaction) Health instructed Pfizer 2nd Dose
Mix Vax > { Denied Vax Certificate } > Denied Employment

Pfizer > AZ (Offers Greater Protection)
Health Care Worker is now in charge of Frontline Covid Emergency (Joke)
https://www.9news.com.au/national/queensland-aged-care-worker-claims-she...

Australians have received Over Doses
(Vax Gold Pass?) VIP staircase to Heaven!
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-02-25/covid19-vaccine-pfizer-dose-mista...

Australians have received Ultra Low Doses.
( Fly by Night Vax Pass? )
https://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/national/queensland/kippa-ring-pfizer-v...

Kidz have received Adult Doses
Fast Tracked Naplan & Awarded [L] permits

PS: thanx saltyone, good work yourself & same to the crew excellent stuff!

gotta go...Physio...

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 12 Aug 2021 at 1:14pm

Take care of yourself TBB

garyg1412's picture
garyg1412's picture
garyg1412 Thursday, 12 Aug 2021 at 1:52pm
Cacadajy wrote:

If then something new and effective and much cheaper came along like Ivermectin don't you think they would be all over it? The headlines and self congratulations are what pollies love. You can hear the press conference "this Government under my leadership has implemented a new course, a new direction to rid our country of this terrible disease. In doing so, under my leadership, we will not only save the lives of potentially thousands of Australians but we have also saved the taxpayers of this great nation Billions of dollars by diverting to this more effective and much cheaper treatment".
Boom next election won!

We can all dream Cacadajy!!!

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Thursday, 12 Aug 2021 at 3:00pm

The Sydney Byron Covid spreader Radovanovic has a bit of criminal history
has beat Deportation already...if he gets a few Grand in fines - none of this will phase him.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Thursday, 12 Aug 2021 at 3:40pm

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 12 Aug 2021 at 4:08pm

Looks like the active 6 trials are about to begin , dragging the chain a bit . https://www.newswise.com/coronavirus/nationwide-clinical-study-expands-p... This trial partly sponsored by Bill & Melinda Gates foundation has been running since February , looks like they upped the dose in May. https://www.togethertrial.com/

Roker's picture
Roker's picture
Roker Thursday, 12 Aug 2021 at 5:40pm

Oh oh. I don’t hold out much hope for the AZ against the Canberra variant.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Thursday, 12 Aug 2021 at 5:55pm

"Well, at that time, ...(Let covid rip) was my view based on what was known. Now my view is different, so f##k you to you loud mouth C&=t!"
Here's 3 points billythekid.
1. Let it rip was always a very stupid opinion.
2. You held onto it for an extremely long time despite overwhelming evidence letting the virus rip was lethal.
3. We are both "loud mouth C&=ts". I was right and you were frighteningly wrong. But credit where credit is due, you did eventually come round to a reality based position. Perhaps listening to experts has merit. Just saying.

saltyone's picture
saltyone's picture
saltyone Thursday, 12 Aug 2021 at 6:17pm

Haha Roker. Scomovirus!

views from the cockpit's picture
views from the cockpit's picture
views from the ... Thursday, 12 Aug 2021 at 6:52pm

I still reckon for the sake of all other species on this planet...
Let it RiiiiiiiiiiP!

old-dog's picture
old-dog's picture
old-dog Thursday, 12 Aug 2021 at 7:44pm

The ball and chains old man had his second AZ a few days ago, he is 94 with a hernia the size of a football and insisted he drive to the clinic himself. The only side effects were a pint of beer and $100 lost on the pokies on the way home. Amazing how some of these old diggers have survived wars, depressions, floods and fires and still going strong and then covid takes them out in a couple of weeks. Cheers.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Thursday, 12 Aug 2021 at 8:04pm

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Thursday, 12 Aug 2021 at 8:23pm

28th June PM''s cranky hesitant GP indemnity Speech or (Just more Hot Air)
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-06-29/coronavirus-vaccine-under-40s-can...

Most GPs still refuse to Vax under 60 with AZ > driving Vax hesitancy.
Vaxerz have gotta agree to scary State Govt AZ risk Warning...
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-08-10/covid-19-vaccine-indemnity-scheme...
GPs just want a standard civic access "No Fault" as 30 other countries.
This would give Aussies equal trust in vaccine as rest of the World.

Govt will backdate indemnity to First day of Rollout.

Which Rollout & Which Vaccines are Covered by GP Indemnity
Govt said Feb...

2nd July 2020 - Vaxine (No)
13th July 2020 - v451 (No)
22nd Feb 2021- Pfizer - (Soon)
5th March 2021- AZ - (Soon)

PS : Lots of talk of Boosters but Experts say Oz Rollout is too young to measure any Vax efficacy?
Only that's not true...
All (Deny or neglect) our Year Old Aussie made Vaccine's efficacy can be used as a guide?
This could & should be measured...quite alarming that Scientists / MSM ignore our Home Brews.
https://vaxine.net/vaxine-cinnagen-collaboration-covid-19-vaccine-techno...

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Thursday, 12 Aug 2021 at 9:28pm

Qldurr'z breakthru Covid research Paper...
(Exclusive Vaccinate or Not - Pre Release Teaser)
13 August 2021 Release Date (Tomorrow)

https://www.qut.edu.au/research/article?id=178219

"Satellite Data of Air Pollutant best predictor of when to ease Covid Lockdowns"

*Global Team studied 211 territories.
*Nitrogen Dioxide reduction decelerates Covid Cases.
*Lockdowns reduce Nitrogen Dioxide Concentration.
*Repeated Lockdown / Restart = Wave after Wave effect.

Note: (Comparative effect > Cold Dense air also Compresses & spreads out the virus)

1. Shaping Policy
2. Activity is Planned to manage Covid
3. Limit activity to head off outbreaks

All sounds like Predict...(Back to Nature Campaigners)
Very serious : Team claim almost 1m cases could have been prevented in Northern Winter.
Big Claim : "Better predictor than UK Govt's Oxford Big Pharma's Response Tracker."

Big News!...Dunno! Crew must wait until tomorrow for Ma Nature's Fight Back.

PS: Could the same stop start Push/Shove be spreading Fire / Flood all in one...as seen world over.
Earth may well need to Timetable Lockdowns to prevent our own demise?

Thanks for not Flooding our Country by delaying yer Rollout... "We owe ya 2 Lockdowns!" Cheers!
Sounds crazy...but look outside...as Rivers are gobbling up Towering infernos during Peak Covid.
Imagine to check peak Lockdown / Rollout / Covid = Peak Natural Devastation > Like Wow! Wipeout!

Plug swellnet modelling into the Rollout Matrix...stoke it with a few Mutants...WOTD.
Far out Surfer Dudes...This could be the Pandemic Tsunami we had to have! Better start waxin' up.

Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19 Friday, 13 Aug 2021 at 9:11am

MRNA Revenue
Q2 2019 $13m
Q2 2020 $67m
Q2 2021 $4.4 billion
MRNA market cap
Aug 2019 $4bn
Aug 2020 $28bn
Aug 2021 $196bn
Anyone who invested in Moderna in 19/20 has done well . I wonder who did ?

Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19 Friday, 13 Aug 2021 at 9:17am

From an article released 11 Dec 2020 ,
The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation announced a new $250 million commitment on Thursday, adding to the foundation’s total investment to $1.75 billion into combating COVID-19 through vaccine development and distribution.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 13 Aug 2021 at 9:42am

Looks like the results are in from the together trials and likely its a fail for ivermectin. A pre print is expected soon. Another drug in the trials is given a better score . Twitter has comments from punters and organisations. Some doctors aren’t happy with how the trials were run .With the way things are going in the US , Merck new drug could be given EUA very soon , thats just my guess . https://nationalpost.com/health/inexpensive-anti-depressant-could-be-bes... https://www.togethertrial.com/.

. Click on last link to see Twitter comments

Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19 Friday, 13 Aug 2021 at 9:43am

This is from another article I read today .

Gates violates the security law all the time but nobody at the SEC will ever touch him. He has told the world that when the entire world is vaccinated, we will be back to normal by the end of 2022. He has consistently said we need 7 billion vaccine doses to end COVID-19 pandemic. There is NO ENDING COVID for it will always mutate like the Flu each year. Then we have doctors saying you may need 5 booster shots for COVID. If Bill Gates gets $1 per shot given his stake in ALL the vaccine companies, he will be the richest man not just today – but in all of recorded history!

evosurfer's picture
evosurfer's picture
evosurfer Friday, 13 Aug 2021 at 9:50am

Im getting my 1st jab tomorrow if I grow two heads turn into a murderous
zombie get really sick hear voices in my head from government departments turn into a assassin for some secrete world domination organisation feel im been tracked by a government satellite around my house or stub my toe I will let you know. All I know is at my useless old age I seriously dont care I just want to be good to go OS if the boarders ever allow I havent got long left to surf real waves im struggling now. Finally if Pharmaceutical companies are making billions saving the world from this hideous CHINA virus good for them.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Friday, 13 Aug 2021 at 9:50am
evosurfer's picture
evosurfer's picture
evosurfer Friday, 13 Aug 2021 at 9:56am

Im getting my 1st jab tomorrow if I grow two heads turn into a murderous
zombie get really sick hear voices in my head from government departments turn into a assassin for some secrete world domination organisation feel im been tracked by a government satellite around my house or stub my toe I will let you know. All I know is at my useless old age I seriously dont care I just want to be good to go OS if the boarders ever allow I havent got long left to surf real waves im struggling now. Finally if Pharmaceutical companies are making billions saving the world from this hideous CHINA virus good for them.

saltyone's picture
saltyone's picture
saltyone Friday, 13 Aug 2021 at 9:57am

Tbb yeah the last two years since lockdowns and less planes in the sky the sun seems brighter and clearer and sky clearer .. very noticeable to me as well as more birds or at least noticing or hearing them .
Lockdown training for great reset challenge. I’m all for no pollution /sustainability just not at the hands of greedy tech billionaires that are basically hypocrites and power hungry . They are milking the system . (Lockdown irony get people “working from home”( reliance one tech) “Telehealth “ And internet for suicidal tendencies ( reliance on tech ) . No human face to face contact and If you do you are muzzled with distance . It’s inhumane . Get people relying on tech for survival mentally and physically .while they make their billions out of the suffering of people. They can all get stuffed!
It will be interesting to see prices of future air travel if it b only for the elite and very rich.