Vaccinate or not

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak started the topic in Tuesday, 24 Nov 2020 at 6:20pm

I was a little shocked at Alan Joyce (CEO Qantas) announcement that international travelers will be required to have a covid 19 vaccination in order to travel on Qantas flights . The government wanted to have mandatory vaccination but after the bumbling of its release ( it was painful to watch the delivery of that announcement ) they withdrew the mandatory part but it seems Qantas and other business may demand a vaccination in order to use their services. I’m not anti vaccine by any means I just don’t trust this government or a vaccine that has been rushed through. A jab followed by another jab followed by yearly jabs doesn’t sit well with me as I have never had a flu shot or the flu for more than 20 years. Plus I don’t want to give this shot to my healthy 4 year old daughter. She is up to date with all her vaccinations but this covid vaccine is new and not being around for decades like the others. Tuberculosis remains the number one as far diseases go and you don’t need proof of vaccination to travel so what is going on ?

philosurphizingkerching's picture
philosurphizing... Sunday, 15 Aug 2021 at 3:25pm

Thank god we have people to do the thinking for us.
https://www.facebook.com/greataustralianparty/videos/624353081885083/

philosurphizing... Sunday, 15 Aug 2021 at 3:18pm
philosurphizingkerching wrote:

Thank god we have people to do the thinking for us.
https://www.facebook.com/greataustralianparty/videos/624353081885083/

saltyone's picture
saltyone's picture
saltyone Sunday, 15 Aug 2021 at 5:01pm

Old dog - dare ya to fact check the fact checkers

evosurfer's picture
evosurfer's picture
evosurfer Sunday, 15 Aug 2021 at 5:51pm

Well had my 1st jab yesterday im not hearing any police messages or satellite
type noises or tracking device beeps still just as belligerent as ive always been and had a fun surf today didnt get sick or even a headache.
Starting to get a mad craving for eating brains though do you think that might
mean anything.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Sunday, 15 Aug 2021 at 6:09pm

@evo , what type of brains are you craving ? As in what type of animal .

freeride76's picture
freeride76's picture
freeride76 Sunday, 15 Aug 2021 at 6:16pm

AZ, Evo?

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Sunday, 15 Aug 2021 at 6:30pm

Science journals have been corrupted by China

"Nine months ago, the scientific establishment’s determined efforts to stifle debate on the origins of the pandemic began to crumble with the revelation that Peter Daszak, a British scientist with long-standing links to Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV), had secretly orchestrated a landmark statement in The Lancet. Published last February, this influential missive, signed by 27 leading public health experts, infamously attacked “conspiracy theories suggesting that Covid-19 does not have a natural origin”, saying they only spread “fear, rumours, and prejudice.” Incredibly, it also praised Beijing’s “rapid, open and transparent” sharing of data.

The clandestine involvement of Daszak, president of the EcoHealth Alliance charity, was exposed in a batch of emails obtained by US Right To Know. This tenacious body has played an important role in opening up global debate on the pandemic’s origins, chipping away with freedom of information requests to draw out crumbs of evidence exposing attempts by leading scientific figures to shut down talk of any lab-related incident. And the more we discover from such efforts, the murkier the events early last year seem to appear..."

"...Yet perhaps most significantly, the emails from early last year expose yet again how key science journals, supposed to promote unfettered debate among experts, instead pushed the idea that anyone questioning the notion of natural transmission from animals was a wild-eyed conspiracy nut. There has been alarm over The Lancet, along with the likes of Nature and Scientific American, for their roles in inflaming such myopic viewpoints, sparking concern over the Chinese ties of their corporate owners. Such fears are heightened when even Peter Ben Embarek, head of the World Health Organisation’s patsy study into the origins, suddenly turns round — as he did yesterday — and says Patient Zero in the pandemic may be a worker at a Wuhan laboratory after all...."

"...But it is hard to disagree with the conclusion of of Gary Ruskin, executive director of US Right To Know, on this latest twist in the origins saga: “The fact that Emerging Microbes & Infections solicited the commentary denying lab engineering of Sars-CoV-2, and expedited it with cursory review, suggests its editors may have intended to make a political point that was highly valuable to the Chinese government.”

So whose interests have the academic publishing sector and scientific establishment really been serving in this crisis? Sadly, it does not seem to have been always the noble ideal of furthering the global quest for scientific knowledge, let alone pushing our understanding of the origins of this cruel pandemic."

https://unherd.com/2021/08/how-china-could-win-the-lab-leak-debate/

evosurfer's picture
evosurfer's picture
evosurfer Sunday, 15 Aug 2021 at 6:54pm

I only ever considered Phizer no way on earth I would have the AZ poison
with the amount of people I spoken to seriously sick from AZ including my
mother inlaw who spent 6 days in intensive care.
Supafreak human brains naturally like any good turned infected human.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Sunday, 15 Aug 2021 at 7:02pm

New batch of Pfizer about to land from Poland
1 million doses

bonza's picture
bonza's picture
bonza Sunday, 15 Aug 2021 at 7:21pm

Nope. Like most questions in the natural world within the scientific community there is debate regarding the origins of the virus.

Science journal recently published this https://science.sciencemag.org/content/372/6543/694.1

That’s not kowtowing to China.

And leading researchers continue now to question other research who dismiss the lab theory. https://www.smh.com.au/national/leading-scientists-set-out-case-for-natu...

Personally I think it’s reprehensible and likely criminal how the CCP has acted since the virus emerged.

But the adage “extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence” remains true.

Tragically we will probably never know thanks to the CCP antics. They should be called out for this and ostracised until they play ball.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Sunday, 15 Aug 2021 at 7:39pm
sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Sunday, 15 Aug 2021 at 7:49pm

"Nope. Like most questions in the natural world within the scientific community there is debate regarding the origins of the virus."

now!

now that the jig is so glaringly obviously up...

"Science journal recently published this https://science.sciencemag.org/content/372/6543/694.1

That’s not kowtowing to China.

And leading researchers continue now to question other research who dismiss the lab theory...."

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Monday, 16 Aug 2021 at 1:03am

Scomo gets Chemists to bully NSW Premier
https://www.psa.org.au/nsw-cannot-open-until-pharmacists-can-vaccinate/

15th July NSW Premier Warns to avoid { Scorching Hot } GP Medical Clinics and Pharmacies
10 [+] Cases per busy chemist at start of Sydney outbreak
https://www.9news.com.au/videos/health/nsw-residents-told-to-avoid-pharm

26th July NSW Fast Track more { Hotter than Hell Chemists } A dirty Deal.
https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/health-wellbeing/nsw-astrazeneca-covid-va...

3rd Aug -Not all were that keen...could say some were bullied by the Guild & pulled out!
90 S/W Chemists : No > "Control Standard Clinic / PPE / Infection Prevention / Approved Ventilation."
{ Important } Pharmacists : "Threat of Contracting the Virus remains too High!" (The Experts said that!)
So against Premier / CHO / Pharmacists > Scomo bullied his Royal Vax Flush to super spread Covid.
https://www.skynews.com.au/lifestyle/health/sydney-pharmacies-express-co...

6th Aug Pharmacy Vax Hubs { "Hottest 100" Exposure Exemption }
Vax immunity for "Hotter spot than Hell" Chemist's 3x more infectious Vaxerz to turnstyle pain relief.
Vax Bookings "ID" overrides QR Code Venue Exposure Compliance > To Avoid declaring / Closing Hub.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-08-06/pharmacy-guild-covid-warning-as-c...

(Pause!) tbb sussed that "Hot Chemist Vax Hubs" were absent from Exposure Sites Map / Lists.
All the regular Chemists feature but not the "Club Card Vax Chemists?" same for some GPs / Hubs.
Earlier shared this very same QR Hub Exposure loophole with the crew...recap...
Here's NSW forerunner for wiping a Vax Hub off Exposure List (No > Cleaning/Delay/Close/Hesitancy!)
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-07-16/social-distancing-at-rpa-vaccinat...
Basically pulled out the same Model to flush out Scomo's AZ thru dirty dealerz. (No Hot spot here. Shh!)
Each day the Toll rises & PM loosens his collar...Wot?

15th Aug "Less essential" Non Vax Sydney Chemists are heating 20 cases this week alone
(Recap: Vax Club Chemists "as above" were pushing out 10 [+] cases each at start of lockdown)
Chemists / GP's are now pushing out 420,000 vax/wk...These dirty hits are the Hot Shotz on yer Telly.
No joke! Chemist Vax Hub 'could' be running 20 [+] cases & Scomo tells Gladys to push on & STFU.

tbb is now awake as to why Sydney is on fire...
Scomo is flushing out AZ by dealing sly Dirty Shots thru the Hotter than Hell Chemists.
Scomo can't infect the Hospital / Vax Hall / GP but can outsource cheap shot Chemist Vaxer infections.
His dealerz are burning up & keep it on the down low if they can 'essentially' stay open thru Lockdowns.

Note: No longer do Kezza & Gladys dare 'Warn' Sydney to keep clear of Chemists..."Go hotties!"

Sydney is on fire until PM's Chunky Custard is mopped up prior to election campaign.
Ok! So we already discussed as much...but now we know how & why...they all but spell it out.
Sure! Its insane & inhumane...but isn't that signature Scomo...not one coward will shirtfront him.

{Warning } Cross checking report- revealed serious Health Tips for Sydney Crew

*Avoid Vax at Unlisted / Unsanitized infectious Hot Spot Chemists > (No exposure listing) No brainer!

2021 NSW Flu is at near lowest level...
*(Hint! If someone Sneezes in a Chemist / GP it ain't the Flu!)
*Important ! Under 5's are 'spreading record high Cough / Fever' possibly Covid.
No one is saying this...frightful to think if they are the carriers...
Age 1 -20 > 10 fold/month or 70% of their Covid timeline in last month...Keep away from Gromz!
file:///C:/Users/Owner/Downloads/WeeklyReport_202132_AU.pdf

Aug- (News just in...) More Aussies have had 1st dose of Vax than the Flu Jab!

evosurfer's picture
evosurfer's picture
evosurfer Monday, 16 Aug 2021 at 8:22am

trubluebasher
What on earth are you on about I dont understand at all? Are you saying
Scommo is behind all this and forcing people to chemist shops for AZ and
making chemist shops and himself filthy rich? Please enlighten me.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Monday, 16 Aug 2021 at 9:44am

evosurfer ...tbb simply laid out Chemist Rollout news for July/Aug.
Hardly added a thing...read into it what you like!
Draw your own conclusions...it is the new Rollout frontline 2x more than Mass Hubs!
GP/ Chemists > 420,146 /doses/wk
Mass Hubs > 183,436 /doses/wk
Aged Care 9,361/wk
Only these places have Priority Exemption...

Chemists have 10,000's of dusty stock ...never sanitised.
Where else can you purchase ...Medication for Side Effects
Millions of customers 3x/wk that Chemist never saw before in all his life.
Yes Govt are spreading 3x infectious customers 3x/week thru lockdown.
UK Health Vax professor/s "Warn" of this...tbb is simply passing on Warning
Sure! Scomo is the architect...all know this! Hardly News!

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Monday, 16 Aug 2021 at 11:05am
Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19 Monday, 16 Aug 2021 at 11:50am

The head of the World Health Organization’s origin investigation into COVID-19 has admitted that China basically ordered his team on what to write in their report and allowed them to mention the lab leak theory, but only on the condition that they didn’t recommend following it up.

Revealing what is clear evidence of a cover up, the Washington Post reports that Danish WHO chief Ben Embarek made the admission after also commenting that he believes patient zero was a worker at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, where experiments on coronaviruses were being carried out.

The Virus WAS man made ! This is from the WHO who have bent over backwards to keep China happy .

old-dog's picture
old-dog's picture
old-dog Monday, 16 Aug 2021 at 11:55am

@ saltyone, I bet you could give Medina a few tips on his air game too. I'm still waiting for you to list all the conspiracy theories you believe in as requested by the big dog himself, second thoughts it might be easier to list the ones you don't. Cheers.

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Monday, 16 Aug 2021 at 12:46pm
Hutchy 19 wrote:

The head of the World Health Organization’s origin investigation into COVID-19 has admitted that China basically ordered his team on what to write in their report and allowed them to mention the lab leak theory, but only on the condition that they didn’t recommend following it up.

Revealing what is clear evidence of a cover up, the Washington Post reports that Danish WHO chief Ben Embarek made the admission after also commenting that he believes patient zero was a worker at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, where experiments on coronaviruses were being carried out.

The Virus WAS man made ! This is from the WHO who have bent over backwards to keep China happy .

Hutchy, please include the link to ," the WHO saying the virus was manmade ?"

here try reading an account of an Australian scientist who actually worked at the Wuhan Lab.

https://www.theage.com.au/national/eat-a-bat-and-die-vile-threats-agains...

Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19 Monday, 16 Aug 2021 at 1:13pm

Sorry Brutus my post was misleading . The last last line of my post were my own comments , not copied from an article . The two sentences should have been separated as it was not my intention to say the WHO said the virus was man made .

The UN and their departments are corrupted as the article proves . I do not believe anything they say .

The virus came from the lab . Fauci has admitted donating money to the lab for " gain of function " research . A natural virus does not have gain of function created by humans .

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Monday, 16 Aug 2021 at 3:52pm
Hutchy 19 wrote:

Sorry Brutus my post was misleading . The last last line of my post were my own comments , not copied from an article . The two sentences should have been separated as it was not my intention to say the WHO said the virus was man made .

The UN and their departments are corrupted as the article proves . I do not believe anything they say .

The virus came from the lab . Fauci has admitted donating money to the lab for " gain of function " research . A natural virus does not have gain of function created by humans .

Hutchy so who do you believe , what are your sources of Information , please post a link as you keep going out on a limb with unsubstantiated claims , and basically conspiracy hearsay ?

I mean where did you get Faucci admitted donating money to the Wuhan Lab for ..." gain of function research?"...weaponizing biolgy??

Roker's picture
Roker's picture
Roker Monday, 16 Aug 2021 at 4:08pm

The scientist interviewed for this episode of Slate's 'What Next' podcast, Alina Chan, makes a compelling case for the Wuhan lab leak theory to be taken seriously. She comes across as one of those hyper smart aspergery types, with a bit of no-nonsense New York attitude thrown in, so if nothing else she makes for a fascinating interviewee.

"Alina Chan is a postdoctoral fellow at the Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard, and a genetic engineer who began doing some of the most controversial research into the coronavirus from her home. It started with the virus’s genetic blueprint: She’d studied SARS-CoV-1, which spread to humans back in 2003 and is closely related to the newer virus. What stood out to Chan was that it looked like the new coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2, wasn’t having to adapt to spread like SARS-CoV-1 did, and she couldn’t figure out why. Chan typed up her findings and included scenarios that could explain them, including the possibility that a non–genetically engineered virus was grown in a lab and accidentally spilled. Her paper never claimed that the lab leak was the only explanation for the pandemic—just one that deserved consideration. But the political landscape last spring made that careful suggestion radioactive in the scientific community. Before she published her paper, Arkansas Sen. Tom Cotton had suggested that COVID was manufactured as a bioweapon from Chinese scientists, and then–President Donald Trump said he had reason to believe that the outbreak originated from a laboratory in Wuhan. All this meant that a lot of scientists were reluctant to go anywhere near Chan’s hypothesis when it finally published, yet she insists that it’s more than possible to take the “lab leak” theory without playing into or encouraging such dangerous notions. I spoke with Chan on Tuesday’s episode of What Next to further dig into the hypothesis. Our conversation has been edited and condensed for clarity."

https://slate.com/podcasts/what-next/2021/04/a-fringe-covid-origin-story...

Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19 Monday, 16 Aug 2021 at 5:59pm

Brutus - please do some of your own research .

His advocacy of gain-of-function research may have begun with his support for alleviation of the AIDS epidemic, but it got a considerable boost from his service as George W. Bush’s bioterror czar. He showed a keen interest in strengthening the human immune response to pathogens such as those that cause anthrax and plague. A few years into the Obama administration, one could still encounter Fauci—in a 2011 Washington Post op-ed, cosigned by Francis Collins, director of the NIH, and the virologist Gary Nabel—arguing that the benefits of “engineered viruses” made it a “risk worth taking.” Nor did he let up under Trump. At an NIAID conference in 2018, Fauci celebrated the lifting of the “pause” on such research. With government in “upstream” control of funding, guidance, and publications, what could go wrong?
That organisation - the US-based EcoHealth Alliance - was awarded a grant in 2014 to look into possible coronaviruses from bats.

EcoHealth received $3.7m from the NIH, $600,000 of which was given to the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

In 2019, its project was renewed for another five years, but then pulled by the Trump administration in April 2020 following the outbreak of the coronavirus pandemic.

saltyone's picture
saltyone's picture
saltyone Monday, 16 Aug 2021 at 6:45pm

https://www.health.gov.au/initiatives-and-programs/covid-19-vaccines/cov...

The vaccines were agreed upon from the start and $$ was allocated from the start .
They had a job to fulfil .
As many “jabs in arms as possible “.

Purchased doses-

PFIZER - 10 million -nov 2020; 10 million feb 2021 ; 20 million April 2021
= total 40 million.

ASTRAZENECA - 53.8 million doses starting February 2021 with 300,000

MODERNA - 25 million doses ( from late 2021 (likely October ). Agreement is 10,000 doses current and 15,000 doses of booster or variant specific versions of the vaccine .

NOVOVAX-( in phase 3 trials) -51 million doses for Australia.

So that gives a total of - 169.8 million doses .

An upfront payment of $123.2 million to allow purchase of over 25,000,000 doses of covid 19 vaccines for the Australian population.
This is enough for 50 percent of the population to receive 2 full doses .

( 25 million and 1(?) - how many exactly -doses enough to reach 50 % of population.)
But we agreed on 169.8 doses .
So a surplus at forecasted 80% of population.

A further $80 million to support vaccine access for up to 92 lower-income countries through the Facility’s Advanced Market Commitment.
( What exactly does that “access “mean Scotty from marketing ? )

COVAX agreement -

Australia has committed $623.2 million over three years to assist countries in the Pacific and Southeast Asia to access COVID-19 vaccines:
This includes $523.2 million for our regional Vaccine Access and Health Security Initiative, which commenced on 23 March 2021 and will fund the provision of vaccines to our neighbouring countries at a current rate of 10,000 doses a week and providing technical support for vaccine roll outs;
An additional $100 million committed on 13 March as part of a landmark vaccine partnership with Quad partners (the US, India and Japan), which aims to provide over one billion vaccines to the Indo-Pacific by 2022 and support 'last-mile' delivery.

shoredump's picture
shoredump's picture
shoredump Monday, 16 Aug 2021 at 7:29pm

@Supafreak or anyone else,
I tried the FLCCC website, Google & a local doctor trying to access ivermectin, but came to dead ends on each. Just googling the Dee Why doctors name on FLCCC achieved nothing, but he is the closest. I tried both of the NSW doctors. Any clues on how to get it? I’d prefer to have some handy, than not at all

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Monday, 16 Aug 2021 at 8:30pm

@shoredump , you could try contacting Professor Thomas Borody https://centrefordigestivediseases.com/about-us/professor-thomas-borody/ Have you spoken to your own GP ? My neighbour has stage 4 cancer and she’s currently using it as she’s immune compromised and has been advised not to get vaccinated . There is currently a shortage in Australia so good luck. https://www.tga.gov.au/medicine-shortages-information-initiative. 95-E0-B2-B2-E471-414-D-892-B-D54-F03-FB7183

Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19 Monday, 16 Aug 2021 at 8:26pm

Brutus - your comment.

Hutchy so who do you believe , what are your sources of Information , please post a link as you keep going out on a limb with unsubstantiated claims , and basically conspiracy hearsay ?

To say you and me time DO NOT read my posts !

JQ's picture
JQ's picture
JQ Monday, 16 Aug 2021 at 8:43pm

Good advice Hutchy, I'd suggest it to anyone looking to avoid misinformation.

seaslug's picture
seaslug's picture
seaslug Monday, 16 Aug 2021 at 10:43pm

I heard Hutchy lost all his goats to a dingo attack and hasn't had sex for months, come north son, there's plenty of ferals up here and they are covid free

Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19 Monday, 16 Aug 2021 at 10:53pm

Just watched The Big Short for the first time . I know how corrupt Wall St was and is . The corruption of the WHOLE system made it MUCH worse , A terrible reminder of what still happens today . The GFC was a nightmare ! What is next ?

Guess who paid for it ? The average person who believed and trusted that they had experts looking after them .

Anyone who believes without question what the Media and experts tell them should watch the movie .

Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19 Monday, 16 Aug 2021 at 10:55pm

Thanks Seaslug . Felt very sad after my post and then read yours . Gave me a laugh so ready for bed .

seaslug's picture
seaslug's picture
seaslug Monday, 16 Aug 2021 at 11:11pm

Have a good sleep, the morning comes since it has no choice

shoredump's picture
shoredump's picture
shoredump Tuesday, 17 Aug 2021 at 7:06am

@Supafreak the GP said they can’t prescribe it because it’s not approved

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Tuesday, 17 Aug 2021 at 7:20am

Want a script of ivermectin.... catch Scabies.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Tuesday, 17 Aug 2021 at 7:28am

@shoredump , it’s being prescribed off label , there is nothing stopping a GP prescribing it. Your GP might not want the responsibility. “In Australia, one of the few doctors brave enough to use the drug to treat patients and save lives, Dr Mark Hobart, was reported to the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA). Thankfully, AHPRA advised that there had been no infringement. Indeed, federal Health Minister Greg Hunt wrote to one of the doctors in Australia who prescribes ivermectin confirming that he was aware that some physicians are prescribing ivermectin off-label for Covid and that they were quite within their rights as the practice of prescribing registered medicines outside of their approved indications is not regulated or controlled by the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA), it is at the discretion of the prescribing physician. Yet the silence persists. Ivermectin is the drug that dare not speak its name.” https://www.spectator.com.au/2021/07/hunt-goes-off-script-with-ivermectin/ https://spectator.com.au/2021/08/ivermectin-and-the-doctor-patient-relat... https://spectator.com.au/2021/07/chronicle-of-a-covid-death-foretold/

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Tuesday, 17 Aug 2021 at 7:49am

@shoredump , these guys should be able to help you out. https://www.covidmedicalnetwork.com/

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Tuesday, 17 Aug 2021 at 8:21am

Internet Medical Resurcher Supafreak is at it again, because he actually thinks he's better informed than the vast majority of the world's drug experts who have real medical degrees.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Tuesday, 17 Aug 2021 at 8:32am

Yeah your right Dr Dick Vocal m.a.d. , what would Professor Thomas Borody and Professor Robert Clancy know ? Just a couple of Ozzie chumps with zero medical training and fck all knowledge of immunology. Maybe you can point them in the right direction .

tylerdurden's picture
tylerdurden's picture
tylerdurden Tuesday, 17 Aug 2021 at 9:06am

Hey Vic Local, Indonesia have approved Ivermectin for use, what do you make of that?
Don’t rate the medical experts in that country?

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Tuesday, 17 Aug 2021 at 9:12am

Those two docs are very much in the minority on Ivermectin. Borody is a digestive health specialist and, Clancy is 79. Not that that means we shouldn't listen to their opinions, but any sensible person would also acknowledge that their opinions have not been embraced by the vast majority of experts in the field.
You're expert shopping to back up a conclusion Supafreak.
I can find scientists who claim global warming doesn't exist, and plenty of doctors said smoking was good for your lung health. It doesn't make them right.
So tell us again why all these medical professionals and governments would deny Covid patients a cheap effective treatment. Is it because they enjoy watching people suffer and love pissing money away, or maybe it's because you are completely full of shit like that imbecile Craig Kelly?

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Tuesday, 17 Aug 2021 at 9:19am

Hahahaha!

"Clancy is 79"

Fuck you're a funny cunt Vic.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Tuesday, 17 Aug 2021 at 9:19am

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Tuesday, 17 Aug 2021 at 9:19am
tylerdurden wrote:

Hey Vic Local, Indonesia have approved Ivermectin for use, what do you make of that?
Don’t rate the medical experts in that country?

Wrong tylerdumbdumb.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-pacific-57838033
and I don't rate you either.

seaslug's picture
seaslug's picture
seaslug Tuesday, 17 Aug 2021 at 10:15am

I'm sick to death of hearing all you cunts talking about medical experts and their different views. I'm going back to see my medical specialist and the only one I trust, the legendary Pete Evans

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Tuesday, 17 Aug 2021 at 10:20am

C-bomb homepage extinguisher post.

san Guine's picture
san Guine's picture
san Guine Tuesday, 17 Aug 2021 at 10:25am

Interesting to see the efficacy of the vaccination process on a global scale as data becomes more longitudinal (weekly cases, weekly deaths and weekly dosage administration).
https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html

tylerdurden's picture
tylerdurden's picture
tylerdurden Tuesday, 17 Aug 2021 at 11:34am

Fair enough VicLocal, but statements like this last time I checked seemed to imply it had been approved:
“Indonesia's food and drug agency (BPOM) has authorised the anti-parasitic drug ivermectin for emergency use against COVID-19, a health ministry official told Reuters.”

Obviously things changed a couple of days later.
But this study seems to support its use:

https://www.cureus.com/articles/64807-prophylactic-role-of-ivermectin-in...

Nearly 4000 participants and peer reviewed!

And from the sounds of it you know the system at the TGA very well, so you obviously therefore know why it’s not approved for use here yet.
Have a good day mate

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Tuesday, 17 Aug 2021 at 12:08pm

No point in trying to tell you anything Dr Dick , it wouldn’t matter what I posted , you don’t even read the links I put up . You are against ivermectin for one reason and that’s because ( unfortunately ) Craig Kelly promoted it . You really have a closed mind and I actually feel sorry for you . I’m not going to bother replying to you anymore as you never answer questions put to you and I believe you come on these forums to pick arguments for the sake of arguing. It’s how you get your jollies , well what ever floats your surf mat Dr Dick , enjoy your day .

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 17 Aug 2021 at 12:35pm

"...I’m not going to bother replying to you anymore as you never answer questions put to you and I believe you come on these forums to pick arguments for the sake of arguing. It’s how you get your jollies , well what ever floats your surf mat Dr Dick , enjoy your day ."

he certainly doesn't come here to 'win hearts and minds...'

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Tuesday, 17 Aug 2021 at 1:00pm
Hutchy 19 wrote:

Brutus - your comment.
To say you and me time DO NOT read my posts !

Ok hutchy , so you can't or won't supply any of your sources , as it seems you don't have any......I will disregard and not comment on some of the unsubstantiated dribble you have posted .....now the Big Short......seems like you are in lockdown , and have found google??
Please don't answer let leave it at.....I won't read yours if you won't read mine...LOL!