Vaccinate or not

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak started the topic in Tuesday, 24 Nov 2020 at 6:20pm

I was a little shocked at Alan Joyce (CEO Qantas) announcement that international travelers will be required to have a covid 19 vaccination in order to travel on Qantas flights . The government wanted to have mandatory vaccination but after the bumbling of its release ( it was painful to watch the delivery of that announcement ) they withdrew the mandatory part but it seems Qantas and other business may demand a vaccination in order to use their services. I’m not anti vaccine by any means I just don’t trust this government or a vaccine that has been rushed through. A jab followed by another jab followed by yearly jabs doesn’t sit well with me as I have never had a flu shot or the flu for more than 20 years. Plus I don’t want to give this shot to my healthy 4 year old daughter. She is up to date with all her vaccinations but this covid vaccine is new and not being around for decades like the others. Tuberculosis remains the number one as far diseases go and you don’t need proof of vaccination to travel so what is going on ?

old-dog's picture
old-dog's picture
old-dog Friday, 20 Aug 2021 at 11:14am

@ shortenism, there is help out there for people like you, the first step is to acknowledge you have a serious problem. One day you will look back and understand.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Friday, 20 Aug 2021 at 11:19am

"2nd AZ yesterday, nothing growing out of the forehead yet but looking in the mirror this morning one hell of a good looking rooster... just like any other morning really."
I focus. I'm getting my second jab this weekend. Do you think there's a chance it could actually improve my looks? My head looks like a dropped pie after more than 4 decades of contact sports and high velocity recreational activities.

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Friday, 20 Aug 2021 at 11:22am
shortenism wrote:

Yes Cacajag I should have pressed the ignore button too, but here we are...
How do you know you are helping and doing the ‘right thing’, it’s not something that can be claimed. Sorry. Where’s the evidence? Have you seen Israel’s stats.. How do you know you won’t be a bigger burden to your family and community in the future? You don’t. Sorry, these are difficult questions but again if you aren’t asking the questions let alone getting answers how can you be giving informed consent. Ask the questions, require your doc to give you a full response and if they can’t immediately, get them to gather and provide to you for another time.
It’s BS we’re this far in with these bullshit border regs for WA and QLD and business impacts but back in March 2020 the conspiracy nutters did their best to warn you this was always about getting injections in arms.
‘Views from the..’ it’s pretty common that punters in defence mode jump to dis-credit the presenter of info when really who gives a shit about Darren. Comment on the contents of what he is presenting an you’ll have my attention.

Shorty , one minute you are saying" comment on the substance of what I 'm saying " then you go and "Cacajangles how ANYONE can take an injection into their body without full consideration of the actual and potential impact is fkn mind boggling."

So far so good if you chose to look globally what's happening to other countries that have low vaccination rates vs those with High Vaccination rates......and which demographics are being most affected now....you know , like facts!

"Brutus suggests the ‘moron variant’ a d whilst I agree that should have been the name of the original variant, this in and of itself should highlight that Brutus has lost the plot and maybe never had it to lose?"

the you get personal on me , my opinions and links to back up the opinions I have......that's being called a Hypocrite .....anyhow good luck with your ,"Stay calm, reject the jab and let it blow over." because you will need it!

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Friday, 20 Aug 2021 at 11:33am
stunet wrote:
shortenism wrote:

it’s pretty common that punters in defence mode jump to dis-credit the presenter of info .

Your lack of self-awareness is off the charts.

here Stu , have a bit of a theory been testing on a few of my learned friends......just put it up on BG.......so "I get my second shot of AZ next week , and after reading and being part of the Vax/antivax narrative, have spent way too much time researching and trying to work out the best way forward for all of us as the Stats and stories come to hand everyday......so much misinformation as you can see with Tim , and a very narrow view with once gain, more conspiracy misinformation...
Ok , I have a theory about why for the first time in modern History , the radical rabid right and the loony Left actually agree with other.
If you put Pete Evans/Loony Leftor and Clive Palmer /rabid rightor....into a room with their respective supporters to discuss Covid/vaccinations/false medical news/ etc...they would be singing Kumbaya and have hug session....embracing each other and their similar views/opinions !
So how has this come about....?
I think if you look at where a lot of the misinformation comes from , it's the rich right who have the resources to create and spread misinformation as they have pre-existing business networks and finance ...like Clive palmer......this misinformation eventually seeps thru the internet , and trickles down to the Lefto's......who then embrace some of the rabid rights misinformation because the conspiracy suits someone like Pete Evans , who can push people into believing them so they make $'s out of the poor bastards who fall for eg, Pete's $15K UV machine that kills Covid....plenty of the same examples in the USA....
However if you threw another subject onto the table , such as Climate change...there would be an all in Brawl between the Right and the left.......
Strange times!!!!

bonza's picture
bonza's picture
bonza Friday, 20 Aug 2021 at 12:01pm

the ol 'stay calm' plea said in screaming fashion while they foam from the mouth.

Cacadajy's picture
Cacadajy's picture
Cacadajy Friday, 20 Aug 2021 at 12:02pm

Hey Shorty,

Your interest and concern with the relationship between me and my Doc is, well, interesting.

But it is poignant because over the last year or so I have been putting in the effort to really cement a gentle and sensitive bond with my Doc.

You see, I am nearing that age where a prostate exam is looming large on the horizon. Both he and I know it so my recent visits have had that feel of whimsical, new love foreplay.

garyg1412's picture
garyg1412's picture
garyg1412 Friday, 20 Aug 2021 at 1:50pm
Cacadajy wrote:

You see, I am nearing that age where a prostate exam is looming large on the horizon. Both he and I know it so my recent visits have had that feel of whimsical, new love foreplay.

Just make sure his hands aren't on your shoulders and you should be fine.

Cacadajy's picture
Cacadajy's picture
Cacadajy Friday, 20 Aug 2021 at 1:54pm

Roger! Sound advice.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Friday, 20 Aug 2021 at 1:59pm

And Gary G is an expert in the field. Rumour has it, he gets the prostrate checked every 6 weeks and keeps telling the doc," mate, you can't take this cancer stuff too seriously".

adam12's picture
adam12's picture
adam12 Friday, 20 Aug 2021 at 2:25pm

Cacadajy, Pro Tip: When it's over and you go to leave, don't go to shake the Docs hand, makes for an awkward moment in a moment that is awkward enough.

Cacadajy's picture
Cacadajy's picture
Cacadajy Friday, 20 Aug 2021 at 2:26pm

It is rumoured that Gary G has passed through the 17th transmogrify and now takes the form of the shadow of a gum nut. Beyond an enigma.

Where is he? I haven't seen him pop up in a while. Maybe Ben upgrading the surfcams and with replays now available he is putting in the hours on the beach in front of the cams building his book?

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Friday, 20 Aug 2021 at 3:08pm

Poland dumping their Vax on Oz
[ ABC Misinformation Fact check checked by Misinformed Fact Check Checker ]
Cheers udo...
Debunking ABC Chest Beating Sabre Rattling Misinformation in all of 15 minutes...
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-08-20/coronacheck-poland-pfizer-doses-m...
TGA ( Polish Pfizer rejected Vax ) > Batch Test
"Think you'll find the brew is Strong enough...Oh Boy, is it fucking strong!" (Checked)

2020-21 > Pre > Rollout > End > Average Daily Covid Cases & Deaths

Feb 1st -27th Dec 2020 - Pre Vax Covid - 3,812 cases /day + 82 deaths /day
28th Dec 2020 - 15th June 2021- Peak Vax Rollout Covid - 9,818 cases /day + 288 deaths/day
16th June - 20 Aug 2021- Rollout Freefalls & Covid Vanishes - 125 cases /day + 10 /deaths day

Now ABC could've just told it as is...No bullshit...(Instead...Aunty's gotta square up another Hesitant!)
World Science / Media should celebrate such a WR rapid cure & share it with NSW...Please!
Truth is...Israel + UK ...all lost WR covid by Vax Dumping...we're just not meant to talk about it!

Takes about 15 mins to see that this vaccine was killing Polish people faster than WW2/3/4/5 & 6 &7.
Note: Rollouts are usually only twice as evil as Covid - Polish Rollout was 3x as Evil...(That's a bad omen!)

Takes Daggy Dad all of 2 seconds to get ripped off on most dodgy batch of brew in the history of Vax.
Who the fuck is so Evil to buy the largest crate of outcast evil then threaten to inject Oz with it! [ SOS ]

One day, some time soon will an Expert please read the side of the Cereal pack first! (Please spare us!)
Billed as the Gold Standard Dr No pure evil potion that we Hesitants had to suck up... Just Kill me!

synchrodogcal's picture
synchrodogcal's picture
synchrodogcal Friday, 20 Aug 2021 at 3:39pm

had my 1st astra on wednesday, flat as a tack thursday, woke up in a pool of sweat last night, but feel fine today

got mine at the melbourne show grounds and while I was waiting in line i chuckled to myself that it wasn’t the first time i’d put dubious substances into my body at that particular location

saltyone's picture
saltyone's picture
saltyone Friday, 20 Aug 2021 at 4:51pm

The thing that disturbs me the most is how willingly people are handing over their sovereignty and identity.
Digital identity linked to health and the ramifications on how this can be exploited I feel has been vastly overlooked . Especially when it comes to travel and particularly overseas. Surveillance and phone hacking will become even more rife . All of your data will be on there .. not just your $, your friends, photos , your health , your body , where you go , who you see, where you spend your money, what you ingest , what you say, everything you do will be monitored . This was never just about a virus . It’s about control. The fact that so many can’t see this and/or don’t even care is profoundly disturbing.

wally's picture
wally's picture
wally Friday, 20 Aug 2021 at 6:21pm

If you are getting a jab, try to make sure you are well-hydrated. I think it helps not getting a rough day afterwards.

Bnkref's picture
Bnkref's picture
Bnkref Friday, 20 Aug 2021 at 6:31pm

I've had both pfizer jabs. Felt a touch off for about half an hour after the first jab. Other than that I had a mild sore arm for about 24 hours after each jab. Fine to surf the following day.

I focus's picture
I focus's picture
I focus Friday, 20 Aug 2021 at 7:15pm
Vic Local wrote:

"2nd AZ yesterday, nothing growing out of the forehead yet but looking in the mirror this morning one hell of a good looking rooster... just like any other morning really."
I focus. I'm getting my second jab this weekend. Do you think there's a chance it could actually improve my looks? My head looks like a dropped pie after more than 4 decades of contact sports and high velocity recreational activities.

Actually did SFA for me Vic but you never know still nothing wrong with "rugged good looks" wife just rolls the eyes haha

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Friday, 20 Aug 2021 at 7:59pm

I've had my first Pfizer. Nothing at all, felt fine. Wife said she felt tired but was ok next day.

I have my second next week.

Still ugly.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Friday, 20 Aug 2021 at 8:21pm

Zen, Well done to you and the missus.
Hope you aren't referring to her when you said "still ugly".

etarip's picture
etarip's picture
etarip Friday, 20 Aug 2021 at 8:25pm

Couple of work colleagues / mates and I have taken to greeting each other with expressions like “masks really suit you mate” and “pity they don’t make one that covers your whole face”

Not a single oil painting among us

velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno Friday, 20 Aug 2021 at 8:42pm
zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Friday, 20 Aug 2021 at 8:55pm

Good pick up Vic.

Nope, I'm the ugly one. Lucky for me my wife has bad eyesight and low self-esteem.

seaslug's picture
seaslug's picture
seaslug Friday, 20 Aug 2021 at 8:56pm

haha good one Zen

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Friday, 20 Aug 2021 at 11:56pm

Old Dog...

I know non of you who have had it, have actually made an informed choice because if you truly had of asked the questions I suggested in a previous comment you would not have got the answers to those questions and therefore wouldn't have been 'informed'. So if your not informed you are uninformed. And I'm the one who needs help...?

We've been told by our own Health Minister that this is the biggest experiment the world has ever seen, so I'm not going to and neither should you stand by any sentiment that suggests 'its the right thing to do', I would feel terrible if I impacted that health system or made my grandma sick'. Its all horseshit, you and your Doc Cocojangles don't have a clue, what the effect of these vaccines is going to be, no-one does. YET. So call me insensitive, but the way I look at this, is that anyone rushing in to take this thing is not doing anything positive, they are only adding fuel to a fire, which is wanting to burn down your freedoms, more than it already has...

You are hearing the whistle fellas and jumping out of the trenches running full steam ahead. But we've been here before, the whistle should not have been blown that day, we have learnt from the past haven't we..

Perhaps the SwellNet fact checkers need to block me for a while until the dust settles. Where's Jono hiding..?

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Saturday, 21 Aug 2021 at 12:08am

Thanks for the psych assessment Stunet. My medical conditions and subsequent records are my personal and confidential information. Just remember that when a cop or some other do-gooder tries to nail you for not wearing a mask in public or at an airport and requests to see evidence of an exemption from your doc.

Side note, they are removing heightened anxiety caused by wearing a mask as a legitimate exemption...

Wow, they really care about our health.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Saturday, 21 Aug 2021 at 2:11am

Thanx VJ...rare score! Gonna get back to that...
Since (Jan/Feb) swellnet been running that...here's that incubation Code they're looking for...
No Vax (Neutral) 21.39 / 10,000 (List shows increased incubating infectious rate > x3 in Outbreaks)
Pfizer wk1-26.24 (+10%) wk2-38.60 (+57%) wk3- 28.26 (+28%) + AZ wk3 (+16%)
Can run up to 6-12 wks but that usually applies to secondary VOC ( re: Smaller 2nd / 3rd Vax Covid Spikes )
As Israel (Showed in Trial) Can still ramp 2nd Vax incubation Covid Cases 8x more than neutral with a VOC.

tbb has shared same with Oz Science / Health. (nsw Frontline 1 dose are hittin' 70% of Health cases.
Qld mandates 70% infectious 1 dose Frontline over 30% unvaxed infectious...( Soon 90% / 10% )
Rapid Vax ramps Outbreaks by ramping a more resistant strain that overpowers standard Covid.
Both Ramping Vax mutates a faster Virus (Soon a Mutated Booster) & Vaxers are caught out incubating...
NSW is defeating itself by racing Vax > Virus > Incubators...1m's more hustling for Vax & Pain relief.
tbb shows it works in reverse...simply chuck Vax in the Bin & Covid takes a Hike.

eg: Victoria (Doesn't need to be a big sample either as it's the overriding inherent default)
5th June (52.1k) Vax Peak = 6th June -(11 cases/day) +Vax=Lockdown
23 June-12th July (Avg 30k) Long Vax Trough = Same dates (0-3 cases/day) Low Vax = No Lockdown
17th August ( 78.4k) Record Vax Peak = 18th Aug -(57 cases/day) +Vax= Bigger Lockdown
It really is as simple as that...the World Over...More Vax = 2x/3x More Covid = More Lockdowns
More Rollout Vax > More Lockdowns > More Walls > More Cops > More ADF > More QR codes > More Bans.

Not a Race & Rollout is not a fucking car with a Gas Pedal & no brake.
(Rollout is a Huge Live organism) It has larger than life collective feelings...can't just abuse it!
You've got to conduct it like an Orchestra by gently tickling & massaging the Beastie...be kind!

CDC are still in Neverland of 0.5% breakthrus...meanwhile back in Good Ol' US of A.

US Senators number 6 breakthrus of 75/100 vaxed Congress (8%)
or 1,600% higher than CDC's best guess...Go figure!

Recent Weeks breakthrus account for 18-28% > (50+%) of Cases...see next...
Low count as 'most breakthrus' (add) higher > 28% don't feel the need to Test.
Vaxers either present at Hospital or hustle a rare $400 off grid signature Test.
CDC refuse to wipe their arse with yer illegal alien Breakthru Test results.
Reason being it was/is illegal to scratch'n'sniff an invincible Vaxer. (re: Boogie man)

74% of US Breakthrus are 65% or older. (72% want their Booster Now! They said!)
WHO: "The Boosters mutate more Variants you dumb cunts, please stop this evil!"
Israel Booster Breakthru Dept : "Tell US it buys an extra 2 weeks > Useless!"

12-24% US Hospital Cases are vaxed with higher percentage of hospitalizations & deaths among these folks than had been seen previously.
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/17/health/covid-vaccinated-infections.html
(Pay Wall) Alt...is a fair copy of NYT if ya get bumped.
https://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=262761

Close yer eyes & Hold yer breath...CDC is about to spin their Chocolate Wheel.

Cacadajy's picture
Cacadajy's picture
Cacadajy Saturday, 21 Aug 2021 at 7:57am

Hey Shorty.

Take note that in all of my, and other people's, contributions here I have never tried to force my beliefs on you or questioned your mental capacity due to your stance. I have simply tried to explain why I have made the choices I have made.

Yet here you go AGAIN telling people who have made certain choices that there is no way we did so as an "informed choice".

You make it as an absolute statement. Back it up with some crap about Doctor's being unable to give open, unbiased advice etc. Then tell us all we are uninformed.

I am truly comfortable with the choices I have made in the face of an event that I have no previous experience of.

But feel free to sit on your throne and cast absolute judgement on others or maybe DONT.

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Saturday, 21 Aug 2021 at 9:16am
shortenism wrote:

Old Dog...
I know non of you who have had it, have actually made an informed choice because if you truly had of asked the questions I suggested in a previous comment you would not have got the answers to those questions and therefore wouldn't have been 'informed'. So if your not informed you are uninformed. And I'm the one who needs help...?

We've been told by our own Health Minister that this is the biggest experiment the world has ever seen, so I'm not going to and neither should you stand by any sentiment that suggests 'its the right thing to do', I would feel terrible if I impacted that health system or made my grandma sick'. Its all horseshit, you and your Doc Cocojangles don't have a clue, what the effect of these vaccines is going to be, no-one does. YET. So call me insensitive, but the way I look at this, is that anyone rushing in to take this thing is not doing anything positive, they are only adding fuel to a fire, which is wanting to burn down your freedoms, more than it already has...
You are hearing the whistle fellas and jumping out of the trenches running full steam ahead. But we've been here before, the whistle should not have been blown that day, we have learnt from the past haven't we..

Perhaps the SwellNet fact checkers need to block me for a while until the dust settles. Where's Jono hiding..?

shorty , no need to block you as you don't really back up what you say with any facts.

The science is in , with the countries /States with high vaccinations showing by far the best results...that's a fact!
the science is also in that there is an epidemic among non-vaccinated people , who are suffering Covid through Hospitalization and death.....
The science is starting to deal with the very high numbers now of infected children, 26 % of new infections in Victoria are kids under 10....the spike in the USA where on the 17/08/21 there were 200000 new infections and 1917 deaths in one day.....and now kids are the new frontier for Covid......
Australia has 8 m doses of AZ sitting around , but we are waiting for the Pfizer.....so Australia will not now be able to hit the Xmas 70% as it's starting to look like we will also have to vaccinate all the kids....
So buckle in and get ready for a rest of the year of being in lockdown....whats your choice if not?

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Saturday, 21 Aug 2021 at 9:23am
shortenism wrote:

Side note, they are removing heightened anxiety caused by wearing a mask as a legitimate exemption...

Wow, they really care about our health.

Got a link?

happyppl's picture
happyppl's picture
happyppl Saturday, 21 Aug 2021 at 9:26am

cacadajy re your future prostate examination...ask the doctor to use two digits, cos it's allways best to get a second opinion.

Cacadajy's picture
Cacadajy's picture
Cacadajy Saturday, 21 Aug 2021 at 9:30am
happyppl wrote:

cacadajy re your future prostate examination...ask the doctor to use two digits, cos it's allways best to get a second opinion.

Uuum. Taken into consideration but..
Yep NOPE.

old-dog's picture
old-dog's picture
old-dog Saturday, 21 Aug 2021 at 9:42am

If just one person was stupid enough to follow shorties advice and die as a result I wonder who their family could look to for compensation, Swellnet or the moron himself. Obvious case of short dick syndrome. I'm surprised he hasn't had a knock on the door from the grown ups. We all know who the uninformed is around here. Cheers and stay safe.

Westofthelake's picture
Westofthelake's picture
Westofthelake Saturday, 21 Aug 2021 at 10:03am

old-dog I don't think anyone takes shorty seriously. I think he might still be waiting for Trump to be announced President...

shortyquote

Meanwhile in this parallel reality...

240460110-4161695880551797-4464262913579533810-n

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Saturday, 21 Aug 2021 at 10:04am

And what if the get sick or die from taking yours Old Dog? Hang on what if I drown because the Swellnet forecast under called it..? Who can I blame then.. cmon.

JQ's picture
JQ's picture
JQ Saturday, 21 Aug 2021 at 10:10am
old-dog wrote:

If just one person was stupid enough to follow shorties advice and die as a result I wonder who their family could look to for compensation, Swellnet or the moron himself. Obvious case of short dick syndrome. I'm surprised he hasn't had a knock on the door from the grown ups. We all know who the uninformed is around here. Cheers and stay safe.

Indeed old-dog, one would have to be really incredibly stupid. But shorto need not worry about being held liable, they don't really do that to the mentally ill - seriously. The answer is intra-muscular haloperidol administered at regular intervals.

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Saturday, 21 Aug 2021 at 10:18am

My advice is get informed. And I’m the mentally compromised enemy. Head shake slap face emoji

JQ's picture
JQ's picture
JQ Saturday, 21 Aug 2021 at 10:22am

You're not the enemy shorto, just someone who needs help. Life will get better for you if you get it.

saltyone's picture
saltyone's picture
saltyone Saturday, 21 Aug 2021 at 10:33am

For fucks sake STOP with the bullying and put downs!! We are all doing it tough one way or another so now is NOT the time to be unkind .
Enough . Care for one another not destroy each other

fitzroy-21's picture
fitzroy-21's picture
fitzroy-21 Saturday, 21 Aug 2021 at 11:04am
Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19 Saturday, 21 Aug 2021 at 11:07am

The debate on this issue is not hard right or left imo at all . What are the motives for each side ? ANYONE who says the arguments are settled , for either side , is not keeping up with this issue as facts and information are changing minute by minute . NOONE KNOWS what are the best ways of handling this pandemic . It is all a big experiment at the moment . Time will tell !

Anyone who thinks they KNOW one side are crazy is Crazy . Hearing both sides is positive for me . What I was told at first about Covid and what I am hearing now are worlds apart . I believe this will continue as we see how things will work with different drugs , Covid variants , states and countries experiments etc etc .

This virus is new . Covid itself does not know what it will do next .

This is not something we should take sides on . Everyone will do what they want and need to do to get through this and MISTAKES will be made .

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Saturday, 21 Aug 2021 at 11:42am

Vaccinate or Not rightly or not refers to Oz Gold Star Measles Vaccination
Worldwide measles deaths climb 50% from 2016 to 2019
2019 Oz record high 286 measles infections...Huh!

Measly request from OZ Health Minister...Get yer Jab.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/health/2019-04-10/measles-spikes-prompts-imm...
pre 1966 Boomers have natural immunity from Measles Parties.
post 1994 Gen Z have Double Jab Immunity.

https://www1.racgp.org.au/ajgp/2020/march/measles-elimination-in-australia

1966 > Gen X + Gen Y > 1994. (50% of pop)
Are not part or fully inoculated & spread 50% of Record Measles...
( They're actually classed as Anti Vaxerz )
If Govt cared about vax they'd book in a Mass Gen X/Y Covid Measles Jab combo.
Recall Feds > Emergency Vic Age Care Covid/Flu Shots care Package...(Same!)

It would send a sign to hesitants that all Jabs are essential ongoing Oz Health care.
Free Aussie essential inoculation schedule for o/s travel with each Covid Jab.

Tip! Spreading Measly Aussies can kiss goodbye to any o/s Gold Pass. (No Entry!)
just saying...crew all know it makes sense as an essential reelection care package.

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Saturday, 21 Aug 2021 at 12:21pm

All this "delta caught us by surpise - is different - is a game changer" is ABSOLUTE GARBAGE! It's gas lighting 101.
Delta Covid was first detected in OCTOBER 2020, in India.
This rubbish Gladystan is sprouting must stop. EVERYONE IN THE WORLD KNEW how dangerous delta was, as we watched in horror Indians piling up their dead from Feb onwards.
Gladys and Scott have given up, and they want the rest of Australia to give up with them.

philosurphizingkerching's picture
philosurphizingkerching's picture
philosurphizing... Saturday, 21 Aug 2021 at 12:32pm
happyppl wrote:

Ha.
Or a third, I hear Doctor Hopoate is very good.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Saturday, 21 Aug 2021 at 1:16pm

Thanx fitzroy-21 / ABC keeps dancing 'round the Elephant in the Room...
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-08-21/israel-shows-what-life-looks-like...

Jan 2021 Israel Record Vax Spike = Record 10,000 cases/day
April -Jun 2021 Israel Record Vax Dump = Record Lowest Covid Spell (0 cases/day)
Aug 2021 Israel Record Vax Reboot = Record Covid ReVamp. 9,000 cases/day

Since Jan/Feb...WHO / PM UK Health & World all know Vax ramps Covid
Be pretty hard imagine that anyone doesn't know by now!
It's like Doomsday graffiti sprayed over every Rollout Chart.
https://www.bmj.com/content/bmj/372/bmj.n783.full.pdf

ABC & Experts keep waiting for their cue to call it...think that moment long passed.

Our World in Data [ Daily vax / 100 ]
https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations?country=~ISR
Worldometer [ Cases per Day ]
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/israel/

philosurphizing...pardon the stinky gross punch line...
tbb was hesitant about The Letter! { Stool is Cool }...(Apology to Under 50's)

Roker's picture
Roker's picture
Roker Saturday, 21 Aug 2021 at 1:37pm

ABC 774 Melb has been overwhelmed with talkback callers from Fitzroy and East Brunswick decrying those fleeing the Taliban for their lack of mask wearing and social distancing.

views from the cockpit's picture
views from the cockpit's picture
views from the ... Saturday, 21 Aug 2021 at 2:08pm

Were any of those callers male?

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Saturday, 21 Aug 2021 at 7:57pm

ABC Vax host boasts NSW is ramping WR vax alongside Malaysia...
World's fastest Vax Rollouts > World's Hottest Covid Spots...(Madness!)
https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations?country=~MYS
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/malaysia/
Quit force feeding Vax Snax to the Beast...starving it to death is faster & more humane.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Sunday, 22 Aug 2021 at 12:07am

Salute NSW Health Frontline / Carers (Breakthru Review)
Thanx to NSW Health for sharing Frontline Data (Very Considerate during Crisis!)

16 Jun-15 Aug (225 Cases)Total includes No Link +Community + Frontline + Care

Frontline general (Total) 172 = No Vax 96 (vs)1/2 Vax 66

The Frontline (Only)
Date..............No Vax..vs 1 Vax .....+ 2 Vax
16Jn-24 Jy..(3) 50% vs (1) 17% + (2) 33%
25Jy-7aug.(11)44% vs (8) 32% + (6) 24%
8-15 Aug....(1) 33% vs (1) 33% + (1) 33%
Notes : Mandated 1 dose examples Work Force % policy towards 1 Doserz
It also perfectly examples incubating 2x infectious spreading.
Its inherent thru all Vax / Rollouts > World Covid Stats...(No escaping the fact!)

No Health Minister would prioritize incubating Vaxerz on frontline in a Pandemic.
There is a dogmatic Nation Wide push for 1 Dose Priority.
tbb often swears he's sussed it...Pollies won't give up on it!
(Rules the World it does!) Note New York {Excelsior} One Shot Outbreak Party!

Carers general (Total) 53 = No Vax 22 (vs) 1/2 Vax 31
Carers Frontline (Only)
Date..............No Vax..vs 1 Vax ....+ 2 Vax
16Jn-24Jy..(3) 50% vs (3) 50% +(0)
25Jy-7aug.(4) 36% vs (7) 64% +(0)
8-15 Aug...(1) 20% vs (4) 80% +(0)

Oz Wide is blindly Mandating # 1 (80%) hotties & Locking out safer (20%)
1 dose Frontline inherently ramp Covid to spark Lockdowns in each state.

So why do Govts reward 2/3x infectious 1 doserz a Gold Pass & Keys to the City.
This Policy prioritizes ticking Covid Time Bombs to infect entire Frontline channels.
Almost as if Govts [ ID ] direct & infect our Supply Lines to Lockdown our Nation.
tbb thinks the Qld [1 Dose] Pass is a Tracking Trial for Time Bomb Hotties. (Perfect)
Govt steer Frontline Hotties to blaze trails...like pre election pawns. Too easy!
Note Qld Govt have promised: "Just 1 case to Lock us up for 2 Months!"
tbb thinks highly of our #1 Quack but she now sounds more like Dr No.

PS: All states share these Frontline Stats & all prioritize Superspreading 1 Doserz!

eat-your-vegies's picture
eat-your-vegies's picture
eat-your-vegies Sunday, 22 Aug 2021 at 1:13pm

saltyone's picture
saltyone's picture
saltyone Sunday, 22 Aug 2021 at 1:24pm