Vaccinate or not

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak started the topic in Tuesday, 24 Nov 2020 at 6:20pm

I was a little shocked at Alan Joyce (CEO Qantas) announcement that international travelers will be required to have a covid 19 vaccination in order to travel on Qantas flights . The government wanted to have mandatory vaccination but after the bumbling of its release ( it was painful to watch the delivery of that announcement ) they withdrew the mandatory part but it seems Qantas and other business may demand a vaccination in order to use their services. I’m not anti vaccine by any means I just don’t trust this government or a vaccine that has been rushed through. A jab followed by another jab followed by yearly jabs doesn’t sit well with me as I have never had a flu shot or the flu for more than 20 years. Plus I don’t want to give this shot to my healthy 4 year old daughter. She is up to date with all her vaccinations but this covid vaccine is new and not being around for decades like the others. Tuberculosis remains the number one as far diseases go and you don’t need proof of vaccination to travel so what is going on ?

offshoreozzie's picture
offshoreozzie's picture
offshoreozzie Friday, 6 Aug 2021 at 8:18am

Websites to learn more in general of covid/power/politics:

www.theCorbettReport.com

https://home.solari.com/

Philosophy + truth

Some people don’t want to see or hear the truth...
https://odysee.com/@hennamaria:3/the-harsh-truth-why-so-many-refuse-to:c

The Hegelian Dialectic (Problem, Reaction, Solution)
https://www.aboveaveragethoughts.com/2018/04/13/syria-syria-syria/

offshoreozzie's picture
offshoreozzie's picture
offshoreozzie Friday, 6 Aug 2021 at 8:27am

[3]

Economics + Financials

Keiser Report

Corbett report
https://www.corbettreport.com/cashfriday/

Bad shit - they own everything
https://www.globalresearch.ca/more-blackrock-than-you-might-imagine/5748159

Perspective:

1)
George Carlin - comedian calling it out a while ago.…

?t=202

2)
Lansing Michigan Speech [HQ] - Bill Cooper | 1996

&t=0s

Symbolism and construct… concepts, media,....
Prior Naval Intelligence Officer. Skews to religious…. guy eventually went crazy and killed himself. But he seems to really see a lot of stuff for what it is

Darkness/Evil and pedophilia

1)
Disgracefully, much ritual and power is connected to pedophilia. This is but one example available...
https://rense.com//general61/appallingconspiracyof.htm
Learning about the # of kids missing from DIsney can also be very disturbing

2)
The World Economic Forum is a centre of evil and power - surprise!

This goes way beyond a vaccine…

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2021/08/03/world-economic-forum-declare...

Listen to what these "experts" are reading off - suggesting glasses to block out what you dont want to see LOLOL!!!

3)
Oh, and lastly, Obama is a sick fuck and has a transgender partner… just a small thing….

https://12160.info/photo/barry-soetoro-with-big-mike-robinson-his-gay-pa...

>>> Listen to The now DEAD Joan Rivers !!!!! She was murdered (oops, died in a routine medical procedure)

Don’t try and tell me you know how to internet and there are counter “articles” or “facts” to these - of course there is you're supposed to find them and stop...

... but when you spend the time and do the research there's lot's of facts and very direct statements of truth... people just cant see or believe... but you soon will!!!!!!!!!!

The world is falling and about to get waaaayyyyyyy worse.

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Friday, 6 Aug 2021 at 9:12am

Blowin...was wondering if you wear a seat belt ??

If so why ?

frog's picture
frog's picture
frog Friday, 6 Aug 2021 at 1:27pm

It aint the measles or polio (clear cut immunity after vaccination) - just a messy, mobile, shape shifting coronavirus.

Expect a bushfire like scenario with no single big rain event to put it out. It will smolder, be sort of kept under control, then flare up and surge then fade for years to come. But steadily it will lose intensity and largely burn itself out.

The vaccine is sort of the equivalent of steady light drizzle to patchy showers on a low intensity bushfire.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-08-06/coronacheck-israel-higher-numbers...

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Friday, 6 Aug 2021 at 1:45pm
brutus wrote:

If so why ?

If I had a 99.999 percent chance of surviving a car crash I wouldn’t wear a seat belt.

freeride76's picture
freeride76's picture
freeride76 Friday, 6 Aug 2021 at 1:57pm

Great way of looking at it Frog.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Friday, 6 Aug 2021 at 2:29pm

The Covid vaccines are leaky. Increased viral loads amongst the infected vaccinated are being reported….

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/science/tthis-chicken-vaccine-makes-virus-d...

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Friday, 6 Aug 2021 at 2:39pm

"It aint the measles or polio (clear cut immunity after vaccination) - just a messy, mobile, shape shifting coronavirus.

Expect a bushfire like scenario with no single big rain event to put it out. It will smolder, be sort of kept under control, then flare up and surge then fade for years to come. But steadily it will lose intensity and largely burn itself out.

The vaccine is sort of the equivalent of steady light drizzle to patchy showers on a low intensity bushfire.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-08-06/coronacheck-israel-higher-numbers..."

exactly!

it's barely a vaccine...

and its need has been barely justified

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Friday, 6 Aug 2021 at 2:55pm

"Blowin...was wondering if you wear a seat belt ??

If so why ?"

I don't... when I have a 2km under 50kmh dirt track run to an isolated beach...

and I obsessively do, when on the highway... where the danger is real...

but the police don't care about my discretion, well the dickhead ones don't...

mandatory rules suck

unjustified ones are everything that's wrong with modern society

sheep shagger's picture
sheep shagger's picture
sheep shagger Friday, 6 Aug 2021 at 3:27pm

Loonies and crazies only in this forum... hope your tin foil hats are on tight. Laughable bunch of nutters!

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Friday, 6 Aug 2021 at 3:39pm
Blowin wrote:
brutus wrote:

If so why ?

If I had a 99.999 percent chance of surviving a car crash I wouldn’t wear a seat belt.

Blowin....you didn't really answer the question....but I will go ahead and make my point...

Once upon a time cars had no seat belts , and accidents created horrendous injuries and deaths.....then scientists worked out these things called seat belts...there was an outcry , about how dare you make them mandatory , and actually fine people for not wearing them.......at first it was only the front seats that had seat belts....deaths and injuries were radically reduced , but people in the back seats including kids were now suffering the horrendous injuries and deaths , so the Govt made it mandatory for seat belts Front and back, and if you were caught not wearing a seat belt a fine was handed out and you now lose points on your license......
It's amazing when you think that rules and regulations were brought in to protect people from their own stupidity and self harm .......when in fact if you choose not to wear a belt and are in an accident , well it's just you/your family /friends who suffer.....really not anyone else except the hospital workers.
So my point is we need legislation / rules and regulations to protect people from the risk of hurting themselves.....we should be legislating mandatory vaccinations to protect people from their own ignorance , but also to protect others ......

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Friday, 6 Aug 2021 at 3:49pm

“ So my point is we need legislation / rules and regulations to protect people from the risk of hurting themselves.....”

Oh, you do make me laugh, Brutus. Please let me how it goes when you’re telling your mate Ross Clarke Jones that you think there should be legislation forcing him to only ride a soft top between the flags to protect him from hurting himself.

tubeshooter's picture
tubeshooter's picture
tubeshooter Friday, 6 Aug 2021 at 4:06pm
brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Friday, 6 Aug 2021 at 4:42pm
Blowin wrote:

“ So my point is we need legislation / rules and regulations to protect people from the risk of hurting themselves.....”

Oh, you do make me laugh, Brutus. Please let me how it goes when you’re telling your mate Ross Clarke Jones that you think there should be legislation forcing him to only ride a soft top between the flags to protect him from hurting himself.

Blowin , ya missed the point.....there is already legislation in place to stop the not so sharp tools in the rack, from hurting them selves and others...called seat belts.....why not the same for vaccinations?

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Friday, 6 Aug 2021 at 4:53pm

How did I miss the point? You’ve lived a life of admirable adventure, yet now you’re acting as though someone assessing their own acceptable level of risk ought to be made illegal.

I think you’re the one missing the point, mate.

What would the 18 year old Brutus have to say about all this?

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Friday, 6 Aug 2021 at 5:02pm

I have absolutely zero time for anti vax morons. I hope they get banned from flying, going to movies, going to the football etc.
If anti-vaxxers want to remove themselves from the gene pool, that's fine with me. The world needs less stupid people. But the point is, anti-vaxxers are a danger to other people as well. Why should some antivax arse clown have the right to sit next to some child on a plane putting a five year old at risk.
Nobody is going to forcibly inject these fucking idiots with the vaccine, but these uber libertarian dickheads must face the consequences for their lifestyle choice. No Jab - no fly - no Indo is absolutely fine by me.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Friday, 6 Aug 2021 at 5:07pm

Put 5 year olds at risk…..lol.

Do you even data, bro?

And the Academy Award for fantastical histrionics goes to…….( drumroll)……..

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Friday, 6 Aug 2021 at 5:15pm

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/long-covid-vaccine-children-ca...
You can apologise below idiot.
Your judgement is fucking woeful on so many things blowin. A few months ago you were demanding to go to Indo for a surf trip. Put up your hand and say "That was a little bit silly"

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Friday, 6 Aug 2021 at 5:23pm

And…….you’re ignored.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Friday, 6 Aug 2021 at 5:31pm

You can ignore me all you want fool. The thing is, other posters here get to see what a libertarian nightmare you are. You basically want to do whatever you want with zero consequences. Your racism is bad enough. Then add your anti-vaxer attitude and your plans to travel to covid hotspots and queue jump other Australians who are in a very long line to get repatriated.
So so selfish.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Friday, 6 Aug 2021 at 5:54pm

"https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/long-covid-vaccine-children-ca...
You can apologise below idiot.
Your judgement is fucking woeful on so many things blowin. A few months ago you were demanding to go to Indo for a surf trip. Put up your hand and say "That was a little bit silly""

interesting comments on that article... a real consensus of sorts...

seems a lot of people must have 'woeful judgement' from your perspective... lots and lots and lots of people... lucky it's only your perspective...

personally, i wouldn't rate readers at the 'independent' as the lowest common denominator of 'stupid' libertarian rwnj's....

maybe they're all left wing new agers... and stupid...

either way, I see a lot of common sense in those comments re. children

sam_2's picture
sam_2's picture
sam_2 Friday, 6 Aug 2021 at 5:54pm

What'd i miss? What round we up to here? Reckon Blowins got the points. TKO.
Anyone else get away from Gladys and Dan long enough to catch the one about Florida and Texas and others banning vxxx related entry and employment requirements by businesses. Its person's choice, vxx status is their choice, suffer no discrimination or lack of opportunity for it.
Wonder what the pro vxx forever needing booster brigade think of that vs here. Different( no proper charter)of human rights, easily swayed politicians. Data hacks.. Too much pressure from outside Australia.. Too many dumb nubs think inside a tin can here. Convenient and easy to live inside the can, its warm and cosy and the walls fit snug to keep you safe....its just that now they're taking on the shape forever and now the lids popping open cant quite take the leap out and reconstitute.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Friday, 6 Aug 2021 at 5:52pm

"...Then add your anti-vaxer attitude and your plans to travel to covid hotspots and queue jump other Australians who are in a very long line to get repatriated.
So so selfish."

you've been flogging this to death...

how would he 'queue jump' exactly?

is he thor?

chances are, he'd get stuck in indo, like everyone else...

you constantly make grandiose statements and absolutely no sense to make a point... constantly... logic ain't strong amongst your ilk... or common sense...

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 6 Aug 2021 at 6:04pm

CDC reviewed 14 reports of death after vaccination. Among the decedents, four were aged 12–15 years and 10 were aged 16–17 years. All death reports were reviewed by CDC physicians; impressions regarding cause of death were pulmonary embolism (two), suicide (two), intracranial hemorrhage (two), heart failure (one), hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis and disseminated Mycobacterium chelonae infection (one), and unknown or pending further records (six). https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7031e1.htm?s_cid=mm7031e1_w

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 6 Aug 2021 at 6:31pm

The next hearing with Fauci won’t be public , it’s going to be a private hearing . Wouldn’t mind being a fly on the wall at that one . https://m.

adam12's picture
adam12's picture
adam12 Friday, 6 Aug 2021 at 6:35pm

I for one encourage the Blowin v VicLocal title fight to continue unabated as once the Olympics are over the punters still need entertainment in lockdown. Don't ignore him Blowie, give him an uppercut, ring the bell for the next round, let's get ready to rumble, shake up the world, seconds out, c'mon!

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Friday, 6 Aug 2021 at 8:13pm

I actually like it too...

but it seems blowin hss a don't engage the fruitloop policy, like many of us...

which tends to give the yappy little flyweight the impression he's winning at something... when really, he's just cricling the ring, round and round it goes... again... and again... with lots of tough tallk, and gloves a flying, but not much engaging, just round and round, and around again, like a loony tunes cartoon

the tedium of the no hits, round and round, cartoon flyweight character, eventually wears me down, and I engage- against my better judgement- because, there is just so much bullshit a flowing, and not much happening upstairs at all...

which is kinda ironic, ...again... because brains likes to think everyone else is so 'stupid'... and he's the one that... 'calls out the bullshit...'

but yes, do carry on... the various 'personalities' are entertaining if nothing else...

frog's picture
frog's picture
frog Friday, 6 Aug 2021 at 8:27pm
sypkan wrote:

"It aint the measles or polio (clear cut immunity after vaccination) - just a messy, mobile, shape shifting coronavirus.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-08-06/coronacheck-israel-higher-numbers..."

exactly!

it's barely a vaccine...

and its need has been barely justified

I think I would rather steady light drizzle in a bushfire than a hot northerly...
Low vaccination levels:
UK January 18 2021 peak cases 60,000,
peak deaths two weeks later 1500

High vaccination levels:
UK July 17 2021 peak cases 54,000
peak deaths two weeks later 131

1200 + people per day and their families would be happy with that.

Plus vaccination of even moderate effectiveness gives the world and political leadership "permission" to accept a higher level of risk and move to away from endless lockdowns. In a coronavirus type of virus it is part concept and part reality.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 6 Aug 2021 at 8:34pm

Prescriptions for ivermectin are being written in Australia and here’s stats on prescriptions in the US https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11606-021-06948-6/figures/1?f...

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Friday, 6 Aug 2021 at 8:39pm

Oh bless the plucky little band of RWNJs on Swellnet.
Half a dozen folks on a surfing website can see through the bullshit being pushed by an army of university trained doctors and medical researchers.
Hats off to you surf forum people. A couple of hours on Youtube and Facebook and you've exposed all those egghead experts with decades of peer reviewed research under their belts. Well played gents.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 6 Aug 2021 at 8:43pm
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 6 Aug 2021 at 9:23pm

The story of the cover story. Hopefully Dr Dick Vocal will peer review it . https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/The-Drug-that...

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Friday, 6 Aug 2021 at 9:37pm

Aaaaahhhhhhhhh haaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Covid19criticalcare.com FFS what a humiliation Superfreak. What a humiliation.
They have a donation button on the webpage. Tell me you didn't donate super freak. If you did, I know a Nigerian prince who would like to send you $US10 mil if you send me your credit card details.
Mate, I'm lolling about your source. What next? are you going to quote Craig Kelly?

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Friday, 6 Aug 2021 at 10:05pm

"I think I would rather steady light drizzle in a bushfire than a hot northerly...
Low vaccination levels:
UK January 18 2021 peak cases 60,000,
peak deaths two weeks later 1500

High vaccination levels:
UK July 17 2021 peak cases 54,000
peak deaths two weeks later 131

1200 + people per day and their families would be happy with that.

Plus vaccination of even moderate effectiveness gives the world and political leadership "permission" to accept a higher level of risk and move to away from endless lockdowns. In a coronavirus type of virus it is part concept and part reality."

I agree... something is better than nothing...

I'd just like a bit of honesty with my something... which unfortunately would require too much of the system, and various vested interests...

whilst I'm not totally challenging your numbers, I do think these rather simplistic interpretations of statistics are problematic.

like how many of the very vulnerable were already taken out round 1 and 2? ...with the reduction in deaths now attributed to vaccines...

how much less deadly is the delta variant? ...considrably so, according to many scientists.. vastly more transmissable but less deadly...

and the flu deaths? ...where did they go...

the questions are endless if you want to go there, just seems some don't want any questions at all...

the 'conservatives', that have always spruiked government compliance, and loved big pharma, just don't like it...

don't like it at all...

won't tolerate it at all...

they love mindless compliance... always have...

the corporates, compliance and conservatives... three peas in a pod... same as it ever was... or not...

offshoreozzie's picture
offshoreozzie's picture
offshoreozzie Friday, 6 Aug 2021 at 9:51pm
Vic Local wrote:

Oh bless the plucky little band of RWNJs on Swellnet.
Half a dozen folks on a surfing website can see through the bullshit being pushed by an army of university trained doctors and medical researchers.
Hats off to you surf forum people. A couple of hours on Youtube and Facebook and you've exposed all those egghead experts with decades of peer reviewed research under their belts. Well played gents.

You’re such a dick Vic Local. A true dumb cunt. Congrats.

Yeah, everyone on here has spent 20 minutes on Facebook and has an opinion. Lol

Seems to me many, like myself, have actually spent weeks researching and discussing this (covid + MORE IMPORTANTLY the greater context). Personally I have had the pleasure of directly speaking and sitting with someone who left big tech/money and went down the rabbit hole (for 3yrs!!) researching the real geopolitics, power and financial system that runs the world. Stuff grounded in very strong evidence that highlighted my ignorance/assumptions of who and what really rubs the world and how this SCAMDEMIC fits.

There’s much more at play gents. I’d suggest you put your tin hat on and actually do some critical and thorough research outside your fav search browser, news channel and mainstream media.

Yes a stranger on the internet is calling you a dumb cunt. Until you do the equivalent research that label stands. Ouch.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Friday, 6 Aug 2021 at 10:04pm

So I should "put a tin hat on and actually do some critical and thorough research outside your fav search browser, news channel and mainstream media."and it's all a "SCAMDEMIC"
Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Fucking hell blokes,
Just for shits and giggles, can you blokes explain why the millions and millions of doctors around the world deliberately ignore hydroxy chloroquine and Ivermectin IF it was an effective treatment for Covid?
On a serious matter, going down these Qanon / conspiracy theory rabbit holes is not good for anyone. You're not privy to information non-believers don't have. You're not fighting for justice and saving the world. You're just swallowing complete and utter bullshit. Get out of the cult.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Friday, 6 Aug 2021 at 10:14pm

nah, you should just open your mind a bit, and try thinking a little, about possible vested interests and stuff...

and stop shouting at everyone

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Friday, 6 Aug 2021 at 10:24pm

Sypkan, you do realise the argument for considering vested interests is actually more relevant in regards to anti lockdown/vax/plandemic etc. etc.

The information which these, almost religious like beliefs, are based on are usually a jumble of skewed (or sometimes just plain wrong) statistics or opinions/poor studies by fringe dwelling, rogue doctors or scientists. There are literally so many ways vested interests can infiltrate these ideas as the systems and checks are basically non existent.

Whether it be conspiracy theorists, political parties or foreign countries - this is clearly an information war and organisations are using frustration and fear to their advantage.

But yeah, people who don't believe and buy into that shit are sheep right?

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Friday, 6 Aug 2021 at 10:39pm

Seriously sypkan, what vested interest do the world’s doctors have in denying patients an effective treatment drug for covid 19? Tens of thousands of doctors have died of covid. Surely if HQ and Inv were effective the doctors would take these drugs themselves. Covid is deadly, vaccines work, and there’s no grand conspiracy creating or prolonging the pandemic. Anyone who thinks otherwise is either an idiot or needs help.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Friday, 6 Aug 2021 at 11:02pm

stok, I totally get that

but surely you can see that that big pharma have a huge vested interest too?

and surely you are not so ignorant to think there aren't all sorts people with power not letting this crisis go to waste?

it's not an either / or...

and while I appreciate everyone is rather tribal atm, ...and love an either / or... I don't see myself in either camp

so the little 'sheep' thing... nah, and I am rather disappointed you make such insinuations... you're lurking in the bottom of the pool with brains there

offshoreozzie's picture
offshoreozzie's picture
offshoreozzie Friday, 6 Aug 2021 at 11:20pm

"Tens of thousands of doctors have died of covid." - source?

I get your premise but the medical community has been brought to their knees by the real power (WHO and gov health bodies scared into submission)and muzzling/censorship.

This video was sent to me by an ER doctor who HAS QUIT HIS PROFESSION - why on earth would a smart man and medical professional do that?!?!

You sir are supporting and part of the cult of ignorance.

"Just for shits and giggles, can you blokes explain why the millions and millions of doctors around the world deliberately ignore hydroxy chloroquine and Ivermectin IF it was an effective treatment for Covid?"

Many have not you fucking idiot.
Many have been muzzled... there is some/substantial evidence in Iver's effectiveness to at least reduce mortality and ICU submissions in vulnerable/at risk patients. Beyond that we're unsure but big pharma isnt going to allow a $1 drug to overshadow their vaccine$$$$$$$$. Money runs the world.. you dont have to be a rocket surgeon to understand this.

Why do just cling on this one thread of rationality to defend vaccines?
You're missing the greater context....

I dont mind if you choose to get the vaccine.
Vaccines can and should (at least on the resent balance of facts) be used on the elderly, vulnerable and people scared of dying from covid.

I fall into none of the cases. I'm certainly not going to stand around and be criticized by you or anyone else supporting the propaganda machine (newsflash propaganda war is happening BOTH directions!)

Your words, my comments in (_)
Covid is deadly (true!), vaccines work (still in CLINICAL TRIALS but yes for the most part currently signs are more positive than negative so that's inconclusive!), and there’s no grand conspiracy creating or prolonging the pandemic (false!).

"On a serious matter, going down these Qanon / conspiracy theory rabbit holes is not good for anyone."
Spoken with true ignorance... you dont wish to see or invest the effort to seek the truth.... you'd just rather blanket it with assumption, labels (QAnon lol), and a belief of a false history/humanity.

"You're not fighting for justice and saving the world." - true fuckwit material right there.

Eat the lies...the reality is people like me who see this for what it are getting prepared... thankfully you may miss the boat.....

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Friday, 6 Aug 2021 at 11:29pm

"Seriously sypkan, what vested interest do the world’s doctors have in denying patients an effective treatment drug for covid 19?"

mate, ...where have you been the last 18 months? ...did you miss the whole misplaced peer pressure of the peer review system that shut down any conversation at all regarding a possible lab leak?

...a looking more and more probable by the day lab leak...

the lancet letter, ...the system working at its finest?

"Tens of thousands of doctors have died of covid. Surely if HQ and Inv were effective the doctors would take these drugs themselves."

pretty sure some are...

do you really still believe these drugs offer no hope whatsoever? ...that's not a silver bullet cure all hope, ...but a possible alternative when vaccines are not available hope...

do you really believe these drugs - that have been used safely for decades and decades - are 'dangerous' if used correctly? ...so dangerous, that you wouldn't give them to a very sick dying indo peasant as they wait for a not coming and too late vaccine?

"Covid is deadly, vaccines work, and there’s no grand conspiracy creating or prolonging the pandemic. Anyone who thinks otherwise is either an idiot or needs help."

sigh... are you really that righteous, bloody minded, and monorailed, that anyone who doesn't accept your version of reality is a conspiracy nutter?

I've said it before, you really don't do grey do you?

it's you that is an idiot and needs help, big time

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Friday, 6 Aug 2021 at 11:18pm

Well at least you say you're an either or....

It's the fools who feel they have it all worked out, who believe they've seen through the lies and worked it out for themselves and need to spread the word, they're frankly the dangerous ones.

If you truly feel that the current advice regarding vaccinations etc are not in your best interests - then keep it to yourself.

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Friday, 6 Aug 2021 at 11:20pm

The only doctor I've heard of that died of corona was the Chinese whistleblower that the CCP 'offed'.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Friday, 6 Aug 2021 at 11:23pm

that's conspiracy talk zen

offshoreozzie's picture
offshoreozzie's picture
offshoreozzie Friday, 6 Aug 2021 at 11:27pm

Stok - "If you truly feel that the current advice regarding vaccinations etc are not in your best interests - then keep it to yourself."

Fuck off.
Why on earth would you anyone think that is a good idea....
That just perpetuates the narrative and current conditions of don't think independently and debate something that is changing health/medicine, human rights, freedom, migration, the economy and the list goes on.

You sir are the fool and dangerous.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 6 Aug 2021 at 11:51pm

Dr Dick Vocal m.a.d . You might want to write a letter to the NIH and Oxford group and tell them to stop wasting millions of $$$ on the trials they are currently running on ivermectin . With your vast superior knowledge and expertise in this field, they would surely listen to such a world leading expert . You might also want to tell the Australian government to stop reviewing the studies on HCQ. I know you’re extremely busy but they would appreciate your support.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Saturday, 7 Aug 2021 at 12:46am

@Dr . Dick Vocal m.a.d. You believe no Doctors are using ivermectin , could you please write to these Doctors and their associates plus the doctors who have adopted the FLCCC protocol around the world and tell them to stop saving lives . The list is rather long so maybe a generic statement to the world. I’m sure they will listen once you explain who you are . https://covid19criticalcare.com/network-support/the-flccc-alliance/ I know you won’t even look at the list or research their credentials.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Saturday, 7 Aug 2021 at 1:22am

The Latest Results of Ivermectin’s Success in Treating Outbreaks of COVID-19 https://covid19criticalcare.com/ivermectin-in-covid-19/epidemiologic-ana.... Epidemiologic Analyses on COVID-19 and Ivermectin

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Saturday, 7 Aug 2021 at 6:05am

Dr Joseph Varon https://orcid.org/0000-0002-7622-9974 https://www.msnbc.com/craig-melvin/watch/texas-hospital-chief-we-re-figh... https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/FLCCC-Allianc... We would like to emphasize that the FLCCC Alliance is not opposed to vaccination, and furthermore supports policies such as mask wearing, social distancing, and hand hygiene to prevent the further spread of the SARS-CoV-2 virus. Our treatment proposals are designed, first of all, to mitigate the effects of the pandemic until it is overcome, and to allow for an earlier return to daily life.