Interesting stuff

Blowin's picture
Blowin started the topic in Friday, 21 Jun 2019 at 8:01am

Have it cunts

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 25 Jan 2022 at 1:59pm

"Everyone has differing opinions but yours are aggressively stupid and never , ever thought provoking. It’s one continuous deep sigh of drudgery every time you yell your misread of each and every topic."

now that is some accurate assessment right there...

oh so accurate!

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Tuesday, 25 Jan 2022 at 2:21pm

Come on blowin. What exactly did you mean when you said "South Koreans should be rounded up for immediate deportation'?
From where I'm sitting, that's next to impossible to misinterpret..
The floor's all your's champ..

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Tuesday, 25 Jan 2022 at 2:39pm
blackers wrote:

"Half the time you just need to roll your eyes, take a deep breath and move onto the next comment..."
There are a few regulars who fall into that category.

x2 roger that blackers

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Tuesday, 25 Jan 2022 at 2:53pm
GuySmiley wrote:
blackers wrote:

"Half the time you just need to roll your eyes, take a deep breath and move onto the next comment..."
There are a few regulars who fall into that category.

x2 roger that blackers

I still think the mercy rule should apply with a little time out reward when enough stupidity is evident .....

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 25 Jan 2022 at 3:00pm
Vic Local wrote:

Come on blowin. What exactly did you mean when you said "South Koreans should be rounded up for immediate deportation'?
From where I'm sitting, that's next to impossible to misinterpret..
The floor's all your's champ..

I’ve told you previously and you gnarled what I told you then twisted it into some kind of weird hate speech perversion.

Last time : The Koreans were illegal workers denying the locals of of one the few sources of employment in an area of extreme unemployment. I don’t give a fuck if they’re Korean Comanche or from Jupiter, Australia has a system of award wages and working conditions designed to ensure we don’t create an underclass of working poor. These people came to Australia and worked illegally for less than the award in a cynical ploy to undermine the members of the community who might otherwise have had employment.

Deport them , fuck them off, shoot them into outer space with a cartoonishly large cannon….I don’t give a rat’s arse.

You’re back on ignore. You’re too dumb and too dull.

Fark orff carnt.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 25 Jan 2022 at 3:01pm
GuySmiley wrote:
blackers wrote:

"Half the time you just need to roll your eyes, take a deep breath and move onto the next comment..."
There are a few regulars who fall into that category.

x2 roger that blackers

Guy, if you think that you’re insipid and relentless snipes at “Info” don’t fall into that category then you’re deluded.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Tuesday, 25 Jan 2022 at 3:31pm
Blowin wrote:
GuySmiley wrote:
blackers wrote:

"Half the time you just need to roll your eyes, take a deep breath and move onto the next comment..."
There are a few regulars who fall into that category.

x2 roger that blackers

Guy, if you think that you’re insipid and relentless snipes at “Info” don’t fall into that category then you’re deluded.

Yeah the lame pointless one line insults from people that just pop into a conversation without actually engaging in the topic are just as eye rolling, they are much different to insults you receive when actually engaging in conversation with someone, its more like really dude why bother.

They are generally pretty easy to ignore most of the time though, and in most cases the person posting just looks silly.

To be honest id probably prefer the trolls from Guy than the annoying crap you get from VL though :P

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Tuesday, 25 Jan 2022 at 3:35pm
Blowin wrote:
GuySmiley wrote:
blackers wrote:

"Half the time you just need to roll your eyes, take a deep breath and move onto the next comment..."
There are a few regulars who fall into that category.

x2 roger that blackers

Guy, if you think that you’re insipid and relentless snipes at “Info” don’t fall into that category then you’re deluded.

Many have moments Blowin, some even argue fully imbibed into cyberspace in the early AM hours, can you believe it?

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Tuesday, 25 Jan 2022 at 3:36pm
Blowin wrote:
Vic Local wrote:

Come on blowin. What exactly did you mean when you said "South Koreans should be rounded up for immediate deportation'?
From where I'm sitting, that's next to impossible to misinterpret..
The floor's all your's champ..

I’ve told you previously and you gnarled what I told you then twisted it into some kind of weird hate speech perversion.

Last time : The Koreans were illegal workers denying the locals of of one the few sources of employment in an area of extreme unemployment. I don’t give a fuck if they’re Korean Comanche or from Jupiter, Australia has a system of award wages and working conditions designed to ensure we don’t create an underclass of working poor. These people came to Australia and worked illegally for less than the award in a cynical ploy to undermine the members of the community who might otherwise have had employment.

Deport them , fuck them off, shoot them into outer space with a cartoonishly large cannon….I don’t give a rat’s arse.

You’re back on ignore. You’re too dumb and too dull.

Fark orff carnt.

Wow blowin, two hours ago you were saying you didn't hate individual immigrants. Oh my, you've shown your true colours here mate.
And of course you save all your rage for the immigrants with no mention of the scumbag farmers or labor hire dogs.
Thanks for proving my point about the cartoon.
blowin you are so that guy in high viz with one cookie.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 25 Jan 2022 at 3:56pm
Vic Local wrote:
Blowin wrote:
Vic Local wrote:

Come on blowin. What exactly did you mean when you said "South Koreans should be rounded up for immediate deportation'?
From where I'm sitting, that's next to impossible to misinterpret..
The floor's all your's champ..

I’ve told you previously and you gnarled what I told you then twisted it into some kind of weird hate speech perversion.

Last time : The Koreans were illegal workers denying the locals of of one the few sources of employment in an area of extreme unemployment. I don’t give a fuck if they’re Korean Comanche or from Jupiter, Australia has a system of award wages and working conditions designed to ensure we don’t create an underclass of working poor. These people came to Australia and worked illegally for less than the award in a cynical ploy to undermine the members of the community who might otherwise have had employment.

Deport them , fuck them off, shoot them into outer space with a cartoonishly large cannon….I don’t give a rat’s arse.

You’re back on ignore. You’re too dumb and too dull.

Fark orff carnt.

Wow blowin, two hours ago you were saying you didn't hate individual immigrants. Oh my, you've shown your true colours here mate.
And of course you save all your rage for the immigrants with no mention of the scumbag farmers or labor hire dogs.
Thanks for proving my point about the cartoon.
blowin you are so that guy in high viz with one cookie.

Foreigners working illegally are low dogs. They are breaking Australia’s laws in order to undercut locals for wages and working conditions. I’ve got zero hesitation in berating those disrespectful and socially damaging shit bags.

No different from Russians without work visas setting up a surf school in Bali and funnelling their countrymen away from the Indo surf schools. It’s a carnt of an act.

Don’t blame me if you can’t tell the difference between the two issues. It’s your lack of mental acuity causing your confusion, not mine of anyone else’s.

Oops…I forgot that you employ coolies to do your tourism work for less dollars than young Aussies. No wonder it’s a pet hate of yours when people raise the issue.

At this point you’re basically Gina Rhinehart bloke. Ready to undercut Aussie workers with low wage foreigners all whilst you subsidise your business with taxpayers dollars. You’re crook as Rookwood bloke. You ain’t worth the sweat off my arse crack.

It should be the Fake Left “aspirational Australians “like you getting loaded into that cannon. You’re a closet conservative. You love the taxpayer Ching Ching handouts and can’t wait to see the Aussie wages driven down by flood of coolie labour.

Why are MAMILs always right wing little king small business scumbags? Cooking the employee’s they resent for the wages they’re entitled.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Tuesday, 25 Jan 2022 at 4:10pm

breathe blowin breathe.
So angry, so wrong, and so embarrassing cookie-boy.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 25 Jan 2022 at 4:20pm

"Why are MAMILs always right wing little king small business scumbags? Cooking the employee’s they resent for the wages they’re entitled."

haha

another acute observation

gragagan's picture
gragagan's picture
gragagan Wednesday, 26 Jan 2022 at 11:29am

I was going to put this under the good news thread, but there's more important stuff being discussed there so it can go here:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-01-26/thailand-gives-green-light-to-gro...

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 26 Jan 2022 at 3:49pm

So I keep getting told that there’s no such thing as conspiracy, that governments and businesses aren’t evil and they don’t try to undermine nations in a clandestine manner. There’s no tomfoolery. Anything bad that happens is the result of incompetence and not the outcome of a predetermined strategy to alter our modern society in a fundamental way without alerting the population as to their intentions. It just wouldn’t happen!

Wrong.

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Wednesday, 26 Jan 2022 at 4:22pm

The hypocrisy is not lost on me but It's a stupid argument. He's comparing a massing of highly trained armed troops compared to a mass of people not wanting to take over a country and usurp a government, but for the most part looking for a better life.

That vid was just a big bunch of hot air Blowy imo. Same tropes that get Joe Couch-Potato frothing at the mouth.

adam12's picture
adam12's picture
adam12 Wednesday, 26 Jan 2022 at 4:36pm

"evil business trying to undermine in clandestine manner...
predetermined strategy..alter society ...fundamental way...without alerting the population"
puts up Fox and Carlson
misses irony

batfink's picture
batfink's picture
batfink Wednesday, 26 Jan 2022 at 11:36pm
Blowin wrote:

So I keep getting told that there’s no such thing as conspiracy, that governments and businesses aren’t evil and they don’t try to undermine nations in a clandestine manner. There’s no tomfoolery. Anything bad that happens is the result of incompetence and not the outcome of a predetermined strategy to alter our modern society in a fundamental way without alerting the population as to their intentions.

Conspiracy means that they are acting in concert, Blowin. Govts often act in ways that are counter to the benefits of their peoples, and by definition corporations almost always do (long term rather than short term.) The question, for conspiracy purposes, is whether they are acting together.

And then you put up a Tucker Carlson YouTube as your evidence!!

Tucker. Carlson! Is that your source of truth? The man who backed Trump all the way to impeachment. That guy?

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Thursday, 27 Jan 2022 at 6:04am
zenagain wrote:

The hypocrisy is not lost on me but It's a stupid argument. He's comparing a massing of highly trained armed troops compared to a mass of people not wanting to take over a country and usurp a government, but for the most part looking for a better life.

That vid was just a big bunch of hot air Blowy imo. Same tropes that get Joe Couch-Potato frothing at the mouth.

Sure it was a stretched analogy but it certainly highlights the situation in the US with their free pour border. The Ukraine issue is a giddy new Weapons of Mass destruction for the new age.

It’s all fucked up. That’s my point. The US government acting against the interests of its population in an orchestrated and illegal fashion. No one voted for the abolition of borders.

gragagan's picture
gragagan's picture
gragagan Thursday, 27 Jan 2022 at 1:04pm

This is interesting. I'm always cracking my joints

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-01-27/why-people-crack-their-knuckles-a...

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Thursday, 27 Jan 2022 at 1:14pm

Reckon when, in a few years time, I look back on COVID I'll remember things like what happened yesterday. Early surf before the crowds came then took off for the bush with boots, barrow, and tools. That's become my fitness regime.

Built a new gap three-quarts the way down the track I work on. Moved shitloads of rocks by hand, probably a tonne or two, then covered it all with soil. No-one in there save a few riders up for a chat and when they headed down trail it was just me and the echidnas.

Today my legs and arms are rooted and my fingers are cramping while I type. All cos of this...

The track is about a km long, drops 140m elevation, and has maybe 20-25 features on it, all built in the last 18 months.

Lately there's been crew coming from further afield to ride it, and it's ending up on social media, which as a surfer makes me bristle, but the truth is a mtb trail can handle way more numbers than a wave, so as long as they don't drag their back brakes through built features then it's all good.

This lass rode it the other day. She goes OK too, as does the guy riding in front. The gap I built yesterday is at 1:30 - you can see the first pile of rocks I gathered. Second track they ride is the other side of the creek and was built by a mate of mine; another surfer who, like me, spends the down days in the bush.

blackers's picture
blackers's picture
blackers Thursday, 27 Jan 2022 at 2:04pm

Good work Stu, your timber berms seem to be holding up well too.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Thursday, 27 Jan 2022 at 2:14pm

Looks like unreal fun / extreme danger.

Any excuse to spend a bit of interactive alone time in nature is gold. Particularly when the interaction is at the mercy of the elements. By that I mean people who grow or harvest and the bounty or success depends on the benevolence of the environment. I fully understand the satisfaction you must derive from the physical labour and independence of action you must experience whilst surrounding yourself with such encompassing beauty.

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Thursday, 27 Jan 2022 at 3:43pm
blackers wrote:

Good work Stu, your timber berms seem to be holding up well too.

Yep. They'll be there for a while yet. Everything that's touching or is in the soil is H4 minimum and the surfacing is pine decking or fencing.

I only ever build with soil, rock, or treated wood - no untreated or pallet wood, and absolutely no plastics.

Michael Adam's picture
Michael Adam's picture
Michael Adam Thursday, 27 Jan 2022 at 8:49pm

TripleJ hottest 100 rigged?
Looks very suss indeed.

https://spectator.com.au/2022/01/triple-js-hottest100-theres-an-elephant...

lostdoggy's picture
lostdoggy's picture
lostdoggy Thursday, 27 Jan 2022 at 9:07pm

My theory on that is that it was probably a lot of people’s 10th vote, whether as a joke or nostalgic or they actually liked it.
So many of those under 30s who might have divergent music tastes still had the wiggles in common.

If it was weighted preferential voting from 1-10 I don’t think it would have been nearly as high.

etarip's picture
etarip's picture
etarip Thursday, 27 Jan 2022 at 9:29pm

I still don’t know why they give everyone 10 equally weighted votes.
Learn to make a decision kids.
1-5, in order.

(Old man rant over… not even that old…)

Michael Adam's picture
Michael Adam's picture
Michael Adam Thursday, 27 Jan 2022 at 10:54pm

Interesting article on nuclear energy for any rational people left out there…
https://quillette.com/2022/01/27/why-environmentalists-pose-a-bigger-obs...

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 28 Jan 2022 at 7:08am

A42-C9662-2658-4-F81-8411-79-DF1-FF25-D17

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Friday, 28 Jan 2022 at 11:31am

Who'd a thought Wazza Buffett would have a Gmail account?

HI,

My name is Warren E. Buffet an American business magnate, investor and
philanthropist. am the most successful investor in the world. I
believe strongly in ‘giving while living’ I had one idea that never
changed in my mind ? that you should use your wealth to help people
and i have decided to give {$1,500,000.00} One Million Five Hundred
Thousand United Dollars, to randomly selected individuals worldwide.
On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky
individual. Email me ([email protected])

Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly
get back to me at your earliest convenience before i travel to japan
for my treatment , so I know your email address is valid.
Thank you for accepting our offer, we are indeed grateful You Can
Google my name for more information: Warren Buffet

God bless you.
Email me ([email protected])
Best Regard
Mr. Warren E. Buffet Billionaire investor

Johknee's picture
Johknee's picture
Johknee Friday, 28 Jan 2022 at 12:47pm
stunet wrote:

Who'd a thought Wazza Buffett would have a Gmail account?

HI,

My name is Warren E. Buffet an American business magnate, investor and
philanthropist. am the most successful investor in the world. I
believe strongly in ‘giving while living’ I had one idea that never
changed in my mind ? that you should use your wealth to help people
and i have decided to give {$1,500,000.00} One Million Five Hundred
Thousand United Dollars, to randomly selected individuals worldwide.
On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky
individual. Email me ([email protected])

Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly
get back to me at your earliest convenience before i travel to japan
for my treatment , so I know your email address is valid.
Thank you for accepting our offer, we are indeed grateful You Can
Google my name for more information: Warren Buffet

God bless you.
Email me (warrenebu[email protected])
Best Regard
Mr. Warren E. Buffet Billionaire investor

Just googled Warren Buffet. This is legit. I'm emailing him now.

troppo dichotomy's picture
troppo dichotomy's picture
troppo dichotomy Friday, 28 Jan 2022 at 1:44pm

Just a rough draft but watch u guys reckon?have i got a shot??

Gday Wozz,i'm a 51yr old beachbum,i like surfing but am not very good at it or anything else.I guess i'm kinda good at wipe outs when surfing,rolling joints,eating,laying on couches and being a drunken jackass.
I'm broke!work sucks cuz i was so smart i did as little at school as possible.being so smart included being anti tech which allows me to not even be able to send u a photo of me drunk and stoned on the couch after shoveling mud and sucking down cement dust all day!
If you adopt me i promise to be bad.i will spend every cent you give me on drugs&alcohol with the occasional surf trip.i promise to get off da couch with nightly trips to nudie bars and would like to hire a hot chauffeur/secretary to take my calls and take selfies of me flailing in the waves and lying on da couch.
I really need a holiday as my wife just nags me and my kids want very expensive mountain bikes!

mattlock's picture
mattlock's picture
mattlock Friday, 28 Jan 2022 at 4:54pm

Faaark td. I thought you were describing me till I re-read it and realised you were only 51.
I think you are a shoe-in

groundswell's picture
groundswell's picture
groundswell Saturday, 29 Jan 2022 at 11:48pm

Good to see the locals there are doing well but i really think missionaries should leave indigenous people alone with their original belief system. Also often indigenous people are so poor and see wealthy westerners and think "wow these people know whats up" but they don't. Nobody knows the truth of which religion is correct or which god is the only god.
Why the need for faith anyway? why cant people just live decent lives being good most of the time try not to be a cunt and be remembered well by family and friends when you die?

TwsitedDrifter's picture
TwsitedDrifter's picture
TwsitedDrifter Sunday, 30 Jan 2022 at 12:02am

There is a need for missionaries because the bible is historically 100% accurate.
All other indigenous religions cause people to behave like savages and eat eachother.

There is also a need for faith and the fear of the wrath of God because he created the universe and created all the rules. We must obey the lord the savior Jesus Christ every day! WE MUST SPREAD THE WORD OF THE BIBLE.

batfink's picture
batfink's picture
batfink Sunday, 30 Jan 2022 at 4:33pm
TwsitedDrifter wrote:

There is a need for missionaries because the bible is historically 100% accurate.
All other indigenous religions cause people to behave like savages and eat eachother.

There is also a need for faith and the fear of the wrath of God because he created the universe and created all the rules. We must obey the lord the savior Jesus Christ every day! WE MUST SPREAD THE WORD OF THE BIBLE.

This one’s going straight to the pool room.

tubeshooter's picture
tubeshooter's picture
tubeshooter Sunday, 30 Jan 2022 at 10:11pm

If this job training sign me up...

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Sunday, 30 Jan 2022 at 11:49pm

What a tank.

blackers's picture
blackers's picture
blackers Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 8:18am

Don’t you hate it when the clubbies take over the only decent bank for run throughs? Pretty impressive all the same.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 12:39pm
udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 10:10pm

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 9:19am

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 2:10pm

Remember when Saint Cindy Ardern put on a head scarf and the world fawned over her emotional connection to her electorate? Saint Cindy somehow convinced sone people that she wasn’t just another conniving politician.

How’s that going?

The c### that is Saint Cindy has come out from behind it’s cloak.

blackers's picture
blackers's picture
blackers Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 3:01pm

Nice one for the storm chasers. A continuous flash of lightning over 3 (US) states.

Lightning

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-02-01/longest-lightning-bolt-recorded-i...

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 3:02pm
Blowin wrote:

Remember when Saint Cindy Ardern put on a head scarf and the world fawned over her emotional connection to her electorate? Saint Cindy somehow convinced sone people that she wasn’t just another conniving politician.

How’s that going?

The c### that is Saint Cindy has come out from behind it’s cloak.

Well, we agree on something, blowin.

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 4:12pm

What did she do?

Or not do?

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 4:27pm

Zen….Cindy has upped the ante on the bitch who locked you out of Queensland . She’s treating Kiwis like criminals cause she’s let the health system fall into the toilet and even the Omicold strain might put it under pressure. The rest of the world knows it’s no worse than the flu and Cindy is still turning the fear up to 11 so she can treat Kiwis like her playthings. She’s a cnt.
“ inda Ardern’s hard covid stance is now receiving strong pushback from New Zealanders, as highlighted in the below 9 News report:

Last week prominent businessman Michael Horton took out a jarring full page ad in one of New Zealand’s most widely read news magazines which highlighted New Zealand as an outlier when it comes to allowing its citizens to return home.

Under the headline, The following countries do not ban their own citizens from returning to their home country, the ad rattled off dozens and dozens of countries, from Afghanistan to Zaire.

Then, under a headline which read, The following countries effectively ban their own citizens from returning to their home country, it listed only one: New Zealand.

Thousands of New Zealanders have been locked out of the country since the start of pandemic, unable to get home to be with dying family members or to be part of other once-in-a-lifetime milestone moments.
Key to getting home for all Kiwis is a lottery system run by the New Zealand government called Managed Isolation and Quarantine (MIQ).

Winning a prized MIQ spot in the lottery lets Kiwis take up one of 4500 quarantine rooms in hotels, where they must stay for 10 days and take multiple PCR tests for the virus…

But since early January, even the lottery system, which used to be run weekly, has been paused and there is no certainty when a new tranche of spots will next become available.
It is often booked out months in advance, making impromptu travel or getting back for emergencies impossible…

The bizarre situation of Charlotte Bellis, a 35-year-old New Zealand reporter stranded in Afghanistan, is bringing further attention to the flipside of a system which has been designed and maintained to keep people living in New Zealand safe.

Twenty-five weeks pregnant, Bellis is stuck in Kabul because she cannot get her hands on an MIQ lottery spot.

She has been vaccinated three times and is ready to isolate herself upon her return to New Zealand.

Bellis has described her lock out from New Zealand, where her family and support network lives, as “ridiculous”. Jacinta Ardern’s hard covid stance is now receiving strong pushback from New Zealanders, as highlighted in the below 9 News report:

Last week prominent businessman Michael Horton took out a jarring full page ad in one of New Zealand’s most widely read news magazines which highlighted New Zealand as an outlier when it comes to allowing its citizens to return home.

Under the headline, The following countries do not ban their own citizens from returning to their home country, the ad rattled off dozens and dozens of countries, from Afghanistan to Zaire.

Then, under a headline which read, The following countries effectively ban their own citizens from returning to their home country, it listed only one: New Zealand.

Thousands of New Zealanders have been locked out of the country since the start of pandemic, unable to get home to be with dying family members or to be part of other once-in-a-lifetime milestone moments.
Key to getting home for all Kiwis is a lottery system run by the New Zealand government called Managed Isolation and Quarantine (MIQ).

Winning a prized MIQ spot in the lottery lets Kiwis take up one of 4500 quarantine rooms in hotels, where they must stay for 10 days and take multiple PCR tests for the virus…

But since early January, even the lottery system, which used to be run weekly, has been paused and there is no certainty when a new tranche of spots will next become available.
It is often booked out months in advance, making impromptu travel or getting back for emergencies impossible…

The bizarre situation of Charlotte Bellis, a 35-year-old New Zealand reporter stranded in Afghanistan, is bringing further attention to the flipside of a system which has been designed and maintained to keep people living in New Zealand safe.

Twenty-five weeks pregnant, Bellis is stuck in Kabul because she cannot get her hands on an MIQ lottery spot.

She has been vaccinated three times and is ready to isolate herself upon her return to New Zealand.

Bellis has described her lock out from New Zealand, where her family and support network lives, as “ridiculous”.“

Roystein's picture
Roystein's picture
Roystein Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 5:32pm

Travesty

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 5:56pm

Wow. Awful.

I'm a bit confused- didn't they allow trans Tasman rugby?

Doesn't make sense to me. Why did we all take the vaccine then?

H2O's picture
H2O's picture
H2O Wednesday, 2 Feb 2022 at 5:23pm

Good on Young Tszyu. One less draftsman for the awful shit being put up all over Australia.

" Goikita Tszyu has ditched his "boring" life as an architect to follow his father Kostya and brother Tim into the ring as a professional boxer.

The 24-year-old will fight unbeaten Aaron Stahl (2-0-1) at the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre on March 2 in the same super welterweight class as his brother.

The card also features Dennis Hogan in a final eliminator for the IBO super welterweight world title against Wade Ryan.

The former amateur champion looked set for a white-collar career when he gave boxing away to study about five years ago.

The itch returned while watching his brother march to a 20-0 record and mandated world title challenger.

While the Tszyu name carries weight, Nikita held his own as an amateur thanks to his reputation as a danger puncher and admission that he's "a little bit more messy" than his brother, earning him the nickname of "The Butcher".

"(Architecture) got a little too boring for me ... I have this energy inside me that was hating it," Tszyu said on Wednesday.

"As soon as I started training again that will, determination popped up again and it felt right."