blindboy's picture
blindboy started the topic in Saturday, 13 Nov 2021 at 7:46am

velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno Monday, 22 Nov 2021 at 6:34pm
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Monday, 22 Nov 2021 at 7:19pm

18662978-17-F2-4769-9-FE4-8-CA7-FB2536-EB Poor Scotty got caught lying again today, might need a day off tomorrow

Fliplid's picture
Fliplid's picture
Fliplid Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 7:22am

Surely just another smoke screen Supa. Why say something that is verifiable bullshit and then backtrack while blaming Albo for the whole saga. Dumb or cunning?

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 7:29am

@fliplid , it’s bizarre, has he seriously lost the plot or as you say a smokescreen ? E0-A00284-7-B23-40-DA-8-FF2-058-FDA0-CDD93
photo upload

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 8:36am

“The problem for this prime minister is that he has this character trait whereby he says whatever is convenient at the time, regardless of what the facts are. And it is just extraordinary that he has been prepared to do that,” Albanese told Sky News. https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/nov/22/morrison-under-fi.... C2-BA0677-9-C58-46-B4-873-E-FF8-FB290-B92-D

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 11:44am

Is Scotty a car thief ?

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 4:45pm

How low can you go? Oh about as low as One Nation.

" Jacqui Lambie, the Coalition and Labor have banded together to demand an apology from One Nation for sharing the independent Tasmanian senator’s personal mobile number on social media, leading to a torrent of abuse.

Fears for politicians’ personal safety have grown in recent months because of the murder of a conservative British MP in October and feverish debate over vaccine policy that has included protesters displaying mock gallows outside Victorian parliament."

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/one-nation-under-fire-for-sharin...

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 5:21pm

Oh gawd….Blindboy’s gone full “The greatest threat to humanity is right wing terrorism” because of the MSM fright campaign du jour , despite the only political violence of the last thirty years* being when someone threw an egg at Frazer Manning.

Sort your shit out old man. The gallows ! The gallows! Lololol. It’s a technique used to delegitimise a valid political movement in a functioning democratic society you dumb chunt.

*Blindboy doesn’t count disgruntled muslims trying to kill people as a threat. Just a mental health issue!

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 5:29pm

What are you rambling on about now Blowin? Try to follow the discussion mate.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 5:57pm

The discussion?

You referred to an act of political violence which happened in a foreign country 8000kms, the other side of the globe and ten different time zones from parliament to raise the spectre of threat in Australia you daft fucker.

Get real dickhead. Just because your daily tabloid says something is so doesn’t mean it’s true. Unless Ulladulla is a hot bed of murderous violent political activists that only you are aware of…….lololol

Stop with the relentless BREATHLESS made up hyperbole you silly old fool.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 5:58pm

“Fears for politicians’ personal safety have grown in recent months “

Where is your evidence? Headlines don’t count dickhead.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 6:07pm

No mate I posted a link sbout One Nation releasing Jacquie Lambie's phone number. Try and keep.up. The angry man is straight back to the usual pathetic insults. Sticks and stones mate sticks and stones. Ha ha ha.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 6:24pm

Blindboy- the sort of bloke who masturbates into a handful of worry beads.

Enough with the Hollywood doom scripts .

“ They gave out her phone number…..Just when an MP was murdered only two hundred thousand light years away !!!!”

We call that alarmism in Australia, bloke.

And it’s frowned upon.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 6:29pm
blindboy wrote:

How low can you go? Oh about as low as One Nation.

" Jacqui Lambie, the Coalition and Labor have banded together to demand an apology from One Nation for sharing the independent Tasmanian senator’s personal mobile number on social media, leading to a torrent of abuse.

Fears for politicians’ personal safety have grown in recent months because of the murder of a conservative British MP in October and feverish debate over vaccine policy that has included protesters displaying mock gallows outside Victorian parliament."

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/one-nation-under-fire-for-sharin...

Lambie is an absolute feral, how she has a voice is beyond me. The best part of all this is the same people hating Pauline Hanson for blowing a fuse are now cheering the feral lambie for blowing a fuse.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 6:32pm

I reckon Lambie has a lot of good things to say on occasion and I think Hanson has some good things to say ( but she’s mostly a career facsimile of the principles she purports to aspire to).

Both to have the ability to veer towards the recklessly stupid.

Everything on its merit at the time.tribalism is for the retarded.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 6:43pm
Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 6:58pm

Haha….excellent!

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 7:02pm

I like the fact both Lambie and Hanson weren't born with a silver spoon in their mouths, both are battlers and not scared to say what they think.

But more often than not i find myself disappointed with Lambie's take on things, that not to say i agree with Hanson on everything either (Covid & vaccines for instance)

BTW. Has it been confirmed One Nation leaked her number?...Media I've read says it's an allegation.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 7:21pm

Sexual insults reflect the inadequacies of those making them and represent a profound immaturity, a stalling at that snigger snigger, snigger pre-pubscent stage which most pass through in early high school. In terms of forums like these it indicates a total absence of the ability to make any meaningful contribution to a discussion. More sad and pathetic than offensive but deeply revealing.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 7:30pm

Barnaby’s pissed and Scotty is laughing about it .

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 8:01pm

Burleigh isn’t hutchy91 by any chance?

Fliplid's picture
Fliplid's picture
Fliplid Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 8:14pm

doubt it, no market updates

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 8:46pm

Government can't pass legislation because they have a few nutters refusing votes in the senate and lower house unless the federal Govt overrule states on vaccine mandates.
Scumo shoots himself in the foot re lies over Hawaiian holiday.
Huge question marks over Scumo's truth telling ability.
Bit of chatter going down about a lib spill.
Next poll is a big one for scumo's future.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 6:38am

Deputy PM. Shitfaced at work again. I can’t think of any other workplace where drunkenness is tolerated like this.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 11:16am
Vic Local wrote:

Deputy PM. Shitfaced at work again. I can’t think of any other workplace where drunkenness is tolerated like this. https://twitter.com/squizzstk/status/1462999313945030662?s=21

all that vid shows... is what a boring abitrary bunch of irrelevant stick in the muds most of the labor party have become....

labor... the new conservative...

another own goal vicvocal, nice work

(someone really should take that membership card away)

but julia zimero makes a good point

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 11:14am

As opposed to the obnoxious, self-righteous violence inciting bunch you admire.

"Anti-vaxxer threats against elected politicians continue to escalate, with federal senator Jacqui Lambie hit with a torrent of abuse and WA Premier Mark McGowan considering whether to move house........McGowan meanwhile is considering moving his family out of their home after threats were allegedly made to behead him as well as his wife and children"

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 11:23am

I don't admire anyone

I just think the bullshit machine has created a monster...

the bullshit machine where you and vicvocal see yourselves as major cogs... shamelessly churning out and recycling bullshit...

but carry on mate... your hubris filled self righteousness must be good for something...

maybe...

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 11:33am

"I don't admire anyone"

So after years of attacking anything to the left of Putin and Trump, you disown them? What about Hanson, sounds like you are a bit keen on her.

"when that chick says she 'can't wait to see dan andrews on the end of a rope'... any normal person knows she's talking about the end of his term and not much else..."

I mean any normal person knows she is using inflammatory language likely to lead to exactly what we are seeing from the right every day now: threats of violence to politicians.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 12:07pm

as I've said, many times...

having the revelation that the left has overtaken the right in the bullshit stakes doesn't automatically endear one to the right

it motivates one to call out bullshit, and most importantly... hypocrisy...

which you are doing now... ignoring all the toxic shit you've sprouted on here, whilst falsely claming some form of moral highground over the nature of political discourse

"I mean any normal person knows she is using inflammatory language likely to lead to exactly what we are seeing from the right every day now: threats of violence to politicians."

you really don't see you do the same?

maybe not in your current (only) months long incarnation... where you've tried to go for a distant non personal disposition, whilst blandly asking for links and 'evidence' for every minor unconvenient point... tried...

but before...

geez

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 12:04pm

So no defence of the appalling behaviour of those who you, (denials or not) clearly support.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 12:10pm

no defence

because I don't support them

I just don't expect any different from them, been a long road to here...

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 12:20pm

I was going to accuse you of not having the courage of your convictions......then I raised, you don't have any.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 12:40pm

oh but I do blindboy

they're just not encapsulated by the fake left

or the alt right...

or the 'freedumb' fighters...

or the anti vaxxers...

or any other desperately false misnomers you want to tar me with

geez you guys love that shit, ...it's like you've got nothing else... nothing left in the tank...

and that's not just about me!

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 1:05pm

Amaze us mate. What do you actually believe in?

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 1:17pm

Unfortunately, no one does binaries and labels quite like the socially "progressive" (regressive) Left.

They copied the Right's tactics and took it to the next level.

Maybe one day things will swing back a little bit.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 1:30pm

half of what you believe in

and the vehement opposal of the other half of what you believe in...

the cult stuff

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 1:42pm

Let’s not forget that Blindboy has been getting moist in his knickers lately by trying to foment race hate and racial tension lately. If and when the work of race baiters like himself ever gains traction amongst society and broad scale violence breaks out, he will be the first to issue his fake condemnations and make a public display of wringing his prayer beads

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 2:58pm

So nothing in particular slippery. Whatever is convenient at the time?

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 6:40pm
blindboy wrote:

Amaze us mate. What do you actually believe in?

Sypkan, blowin, ID etc don't buy into the mainstream conservative world view. What they do buy into is a cynical view of politics with a hatred for Labor that is stronger than a hatred for the LNP. That's enough to get their votes, either primary or via preferences.
The LNP win government because these mouth breathers hate all politicians but they've been taught to believe the LNP is the less shit option.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 7:25pm

@VL

Funny you put Blowin, Sypkan & me in the same box, although i agree with a lot of their views, our views are still very different.

To me Blowin & Sypkan are left leaning, they hold the values of the old school left, which is now pretty much the centre, that's why they call others the fake left.

While I'm proudly conservative, my views are to the right of Blowin and Sypkan.

I make sure my preferences go to LNP but i don't think Blowin and Sypkan feel the same. i think they would still rather their vote's go to Labor ahead of LNP, but the way i read it they feel very frustrated in knowing they have to make that choice and frustrated with the direction of the left both socially and economically.

But that's just my take on things from reading years of their post here.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 7:31pm
Constance B Gibson wrote:

Are the 3 stooges splitting up?

https://junkee.com/jacqui-lambie-scott-morrison-worst-prime-minister/315913?

Id vs Sepp vs Bloke-in.

Lucky the 'petty/lumpen bourgeoisie' are a such a broad church, ay?

Just imagine the depths debate would plummet if these 3 were in parliament .... wait, their clones plus more are already there!

mattlock's picture
mattlock's picture
mattlock Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 8:09pm

Indo you lost me at "years of their posts"
Seems like decades. You included.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 8:51pm

Fair point re your place on the political spectrum. I'd say you are the most mainstream on the three but your obsession with, and hatred of, Antifa means you've completely closed your mind to the very valid reasons why people fight against racial inequality.
This is the ugly side of conservatism and it wasn't always this way. Howard weaponsied racism during the 2001 election and since his Tampa "victory" the LNP have happily embraced the racist mob.
Being an economic conservative isn't a deal breaker with me. I just thoroughly object to conservatism that involves embracing racism, mass scale corruption, anti-environmentalism, global warming denial, and most recently, encouraging the idiot anti-vax mob. That's not conservatism, it's irrational Trumpism.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 11:38pm

"how good is jaquie lambie?

from clive palmer's bogan bitch to the most positive force in australian politics in less than a decade..."

What a slippery dip!

i been a tellin ya... for years now...

she's the hottest thing in oz politics

well, not the hottest... but you know the hottest thing

amongst a lukewarm porridge of bile

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 11:43pm

Im glad vicvocal is finally listening to her too

as she said on RN today...

"...there's a lot of very normal people out there on the streets who've just had enough... ...yes there's a very small number of extremists... but most are just normal people..."

or words to that effect

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 11:50pm
GuySmiley wrote:

Id vs Sepp vs Bloke-in.

Just imagine the depths debate would plummet if these 3 were in parliament .... wait, their clones plus more are already there!

could be worse...

could be vicvocal, the one eyed blindman... and you!

now that's some shallow end of the pool debate masquerading as free diving...

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Thursday, 25 Nov 2021 at 7:45am

Over the last few days, Australians have got to watch a govt coming apart at the seams.
Scumo danced with the alt right nutters in the street by giving the alt right nutters in his party a free reign. Now they've turned on him, threatening to block legislation. Christensen is batshit crazy and he and his nutter mates are holding the Govt to ransom.
The god squad and the moderates are also fighting, and it's just one giant shit show.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Thursday, 25 Nov 2021 at 1:22pm
sypkan wrote:
GuySmiley wrote:

Id vs Sepp vs Bloke-in.

could be worse...

could be vicvocal, the one eyed blindman... and you!

now that's some shallow end of the pool debate masquerading as free diving...

Ouch, it seems you have much in common with @info who has also attempted to reuse some of my favourite insults and miscellaneous humorous retorts back at me and others. While I’m flattered best get your own joke writer sypkan, for entertainment sake.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 25 Nov 2021 at 3:45pm
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 25 Nov 2021 at 3:58pm

Who’s a naughty girl then