Australia - you're standing in it

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog started the topic in Friday, 18 Sep 2020 at 11:51am

The "I can't believe it's not politics" thread.

Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19 Monday, 30 Aug 2021 at 7:15pm

Compare the deaths in each state from mistakes that blind Freddy would not have made . By giving the job to his mates ( not the military ) Dan killed ( 650 ) Victorians , around half of ALL Australians to die due to covid .

Sorry , I forgot , no one could remember who made the decision . I think that is just as bad . Using the excuse that no one was running the show ( and he gets away with it ) .

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Monday, 30 Aug 2021 at 10:32pm

You on the sauce tonight @hutchy? I thought you were more facts based than @info. "Mates" "Dan killed" is total fracking bullshit as you know. However, if you want to talk about the tragic outcomes in NSW aged care last March and in Victoria July/August 2020 be my guest, happy to engage you on some facts based discussion.

I guess by your comment you're saying the blatant bias in editorial standards of the Murdoch press depending on whether it's a LNP or Labor state is fine, yeah?

To see how far Murdoch will go down that dark rabbit hole and its consequences look no further that the USA. Perhaps checkout the last two 4 corners programs re the Fox/Murdoch relationship.

garyg1412's picture
garyg1412's picture
garyg1412 Monday, 30 Aug 2021 at 11:07pm
Hutchy 19 wrote:

There must be some reason why we taxpayers pay for the ABC and SBS ?

That would be so intelligent folk like you and me Hutchy can enjoy media that matches our intelligence.

Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19 Tuesday, 31 Aug 2021 at 8:59am

Smiley

We had an Inquiry into the Hotel Quarantine fiasco . Findings were delivered in Dec .

For some reason we did not do what all the other states did ie use the military .

A company was given the contract ( $30.2m ) that most in Melb had never heard of . The same company sent an email to ALL staff before the contract was announced to read ALL the relevant information they provided about quarantine procedure's .

The government gave the contract to someone's mate . Happens frequently here .

The companies staff were not trained to do the job . They had NFI . They completely Fu..ed UP !

They caused approx 650 deaths .

The exhaustive and meticulous ( haha ) inquiry found that NO ONE could remember who made the decision to give the contract to this unheard of an poorly prepared company .

An what was worse the got paid the full amount to do a shit job .

Thanks DAN .

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 31 Aug 2021 at 9:43am

"The exhaustive and meticulous ( haha ) inquiry found that NO ONE could remember who made the decision to give the contract to this unheard of an poorly prepared company ."

how does that even happen?

a multi million dollar inquiry that finds nothing but the lamest excuse for a cover up...

more importantly, how does the public accept that as ok?

Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19 Tuesday, 31 Aug 2021 at 10:25am

After watching Yes Minister and Yes Prime Minister I know that when you have an inquiry you will already know what it will deliver .

You choose the right person to run the inquiry and have right terms of reference . Inquiry 101 .

Way too many in the public accept it as they have NFI , only read the Age and think Dan is the man .

Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19 Tuesday, 31 Aug 2021 at 10:36am

Gary- I have not seen any comments before from you so am suspicious that there may be some sarcasm in this post . Does not matter .

"That would be so intelligent folk like you and me Hutchy can enjoy media that matches our intelligence."

I have no more brains than anyone else . I do use it more than most of the posters on this site .

After giving it a bit of thought I think Blowin is right . Why do you need to PAY media companies to deliver their propaganda ? The ABC gets $870m p/a and the SBS gets $290m p/a . As Blowin said this money could be better spent .

The tax payers should not be paying the ABC to put the Age out of business .

saltyone's picture
saltyone's picture
saltyone Tuesday, 31 Aug 2021 at 10:50am

Seems like everything is being pushed more and more as a “monthly subscription “. News included. What a way to create more division. What are the odds that your health will also become a monthly subscription. Aust selling out at a frightening speed.
They try to reel you in with it all being free at the start until you feel you “need it” to then demand you pay for it.

Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19 Tuesday, 31 Aug 2021 at 12:31pm

Stunet - This is a post I put on another thread . I think it best on here so please take it off the Gnarlaoo thread if you want .

Hello Brad .

I did go to Mullumbimby High . I was not aware that people from NNSW and SE Qld generally have archaic views . Most I know are up to date good Aussies .Where are you from ?

I do think it is a national disgrace that Aboriginal Children ( and other children ) are having such a hard time . The statistics prove it . Your words were deliberately misleading . I would guess you do this often ! I applaud the behaviour of most Aboriginals as I applaud the behaviour of most other Australians ,
Don't you also think urgent action is required ?

I was wrong as there was gold in Gippsland . Silly of me as their was gold in nearly all of Victoria . . There is no gold being mined there now as is happening north of Melb .

I hope Bonza will let us know if they have sea slugs there as I don't know how much dredging was done in the old days.

Also hoping he will let us know why us tax payers are paying millions ( as he said ) every year trying to remove the slugs that were caused decades ago . What is not working ? Maybe you can chase him up on these important answers .

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Tuesday, 31 Aug 2021 at 12:56pm

Well well well @hutchy you've certainly nailed your colours to the mast since your inglorious entry into these forums. Questioning climate change science, defending the free speech for religious groups (as if it's under any sort of attack), questioning independent judicial systems, defending Murdoch's blatant political bias while attacking taxpayer funding for the ABC while mistakenly calling the Costello managed 9news newspapers as left leaning. How far to the right are you precisely?

Diversity of opinion is good @hutchy but let's be factual ....

Border control, quarantine, aged care and vaccination are all Federal Govt responsibilities. It is my opinion (and that of many others) that everything stems from the fact that our Federal Govt has reacted to problems after they have emerged rather than proactively foreseeing and planning for them.

At the first National Cabinet Meeting it was Morrison, armed with no plan or ideas and while our borders remained opened to international flights wanted passengers to quarantine at home, it was the State Premiers that refused this and in the absence of any other idea reluctantly agreed to hotel quarantine. Got hand it to Morrison while selling the sizzle he gets someone else to cook the sausage!

Mistakes and leaks have occurred in every state BUT in Victoria the army was never offered to front-line staff hotels, they were offered only as back office support.

Everything that happens in our Age Care facilities is approved, accredited, prescribed, monitored and funded by the Federal Govt. If any Aged Care facility fails to comply with the strict Federal Govt prescribed resident outcome standards the same Federal Govt can withdraw approval and funding resulting in the facility closing. One of the prescribed resident outcome standards is Infection Control (ie Covid). The fact that so many residents died of Covid in NSW and then later in Victoria is a failure of Federal Govt systems / responsibilities. The fact that up until very recently AC residents remained unvaccinated and AC staff have up until the end of next month to receive their first jab again highlights Federal Govt failures. Finally comparing deaths in Victorian AC facilities in 2020 and deaths in NSW in 2021 is highly dishonest as sadly in 2020 pretty much no-one in AC was vaccinated.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 31 Aug 2021 at 1:22pm

geez guysmiley versus hutchy...

now we're really getting the extremes of bias peddling...

bonza's picture
bonza's picture
bonza Tuesday, 31 Aug 2021 at 1:25pm

still waiting for the short v hutch showdown. that's when shit gets real.

Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19 Tuesday, 31 Aug 2021 at 1:30pm

Smiley - You have wasted a lot of your time writing your lengthy post . A pity you do not spend the time checking facts you boof head .

From the Age

"Recordings of meetings that set up Victoria's failed hotel quarantine program reveal Australian Defence Force troops were on offer to the Victorian government from the start but were never taken up by the state’s Emergency Management Commissioner Andrew Crisp.

The recordings and other documents shown to the quarantine hotels inquiry starkly contradict evidence by Premier Daniel Andrews and Mr Crisp that military support for the quarantine effort was not offered."

This discredits your whole post including -

"Questioning climate change science, defending the free speech for religious groups (as if it's under any sort of attack), questioning independent judicial systems, defending Murdoch's blatant political bias while attacking taxpayer funding for the ABC while mistakenly calling the Costello managed 9news newspapers as left leaning. How far to the right are you precisely?"

The facts - I fully supported the independent judicial systems with regard to State and Federal decisions made in multiple cases regarding the Stolen Generation issue . It was others who were questioning them and claiming Australia committed genocide . I did defend free speech but NEVER mentioned religious groups ( why did you mention that ) . I am not religious . I have NEVER is any post mentioned 9News .

Your wonderful post , full of fiction shows me and every one else who reads your posts the you can not be relied upon for being truthful . Thanks for showing that so clearly . What is your agenda other than attacking and trying to discredit someone with differing views ?

Thanks for the freekick .

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Tuesday, 31 Aug 2021 at 1:51pm

wrong but carry on, you're correct it is a waste of time.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Tuesday, 31 Aug 2021 at 1:54pm

Mental health a cancel culture causality .

Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19 Tuesday, 31 Aug 2021 at 1:57pm

Another post that shows every one your inability for truth . Keep it up !

Care to point out ONE thing in my post that was wrong .

Pointing out the bullshit you write is not a waste of my time . I am sure you will give me lots more to do in the future !!!!!

garyg1412's picture
garyg1412's picture
garyg1412 Tuesday, 31 Aug 2021 at 3:17pm
Hutchy 19 wrote:

Gary- I have not seen any comments before from you so am suspicious that there may be some sarcasm in this post . Does not matter .

"That would be so intelligent folk like you and me Hutchy can enjoy media that matches our intelligence."

I have no more brains than anyone else . I do use it more than most of the posters on this site .

After giving it a bit of thought I think Blowin is right . Why do you need to PAY media companies to deliver their propaganda ? The ABC gets $870m p/a and the SBS gets $290m p/a . As Blowin said this money could be better spent .

The tax payers should not be paying the ABC to put the Age out of business .

Hutchy – no need to be suspicious. I’ve subscribed to Swellnet for some years now but just refrain from the heated debate on here unless something gets my goat. Good pickup on the sarcasm though. They say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit but the highest form of intelligence, but that’s a separate discussion.
Your comments on the ABC are a little off track though. It might be news to you but we don’t pay the ABC to deliver “propaganda”, and they are more than just a media company compared to News Corp & the other grubby commercial entities. They provide a public service which last time I looked gets paid for with public funds, much like politicians do, although I’ve heard the hookers in Canberra give better service than their clients. They also form a part of the fabric of rural communities, in most cases actually living and supporting the communities they live in. What service does the new Sky News free to air regional service provide at the moment to rural Australia besides the hateful and ignorant views of a few talking heads who probably got their journalist credentials in a show bag.
You say they get $870 million which can be money better spent. On what??? Hang on!!! Foxtel just got a $40 million windfall to televise and promote women’s sport in this country which the ABC already do within their budget. Oh!!! And what about the $882 million tax rebate Newscorp received back in 2014. When you talk about money being better spent I assume you are just letting loose your sarcastic charm are you not??? The list of wasted money goes on as you would well know.
There aren’t many countries in the world where the public broadcaster are at arm’s length from the government of the day, and are free to criticise that government in any way they feel fit, and the ABC performs this role like no other. Even when you compare non-political content, their programming is educational and entertaining. I mean it does get a bit boring looking at Sophie Monk’s tits on Love Island or Mitch & Mark talking about sucking on sausages at the BBQ on The Block – doesn’t it??? Privately funded media at it’s best??
Fuck that. Give me the ABC anytime.

bonza's picture
bonza's picture
bonza Tuesday, 31 Aug 2021 at 3:30pm

commie

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Tuesday, 31 Aug 2021 at 3:41pm

The ABC in theory is a good thing, i do listen to it ABC radio most days at work, but in this day and age i think it's living on borrowed time, its just way to hard for it too appear politically and socially impartial and has just become a voice of the woke. (especially triple J)

Hard to see it lasting more than 10 years especially if LNP get back in, it should just be fully privatised and let it sink or swim, same with SBS, cut all funding and put a blanket ban on any financial support of any media by the government.

I focus's picture
I focus's picture
I focus Tuesday, 31 Aug 2021 at 3:50pm

ABC = Australia's most trusted news source.

Of course this is a real issue for the lying scumbags that call themselves the "Coalition" and their head mouth piece Morrison who by the way does a lovely press conference but SFA else.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Tuesday, 31 Aug 2021 at 4:01pm
I focus wrote:

ABC = Australia's most trusted news source.

Of course this is a real issue for the lying scumbags that call themselves the "Coalition" and their head mouth piece Morrison who by the way does a lovely press conference but SFA else.

The ABC is general fairly reliable for the bulk of new's, which gives them a reputation for being trustworthy, the problem is they often dont lie straight to your face, but they leave information out that misleads you, so unless you go read other takes on things you often dont get the complete picture.

And because they are trusted most people are generally less likely to question things or seek additional info or alternative slants.

Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19 Tuesday, 31 Aug 2021 at 4:06pm

Thanks Gary

I do not really think the ABC or SBS does propaganda . The amount of money all governments waist makes the $1b p/a a REALLY good investment .

Was just trying to tease Blowin for saying that all the media do . See below . Shit , I was being sarcastic !
Sometimes hard to avoid on this site as you know . Only new to social media and so much written on Swellnet really does get my goat . I am not afraid to bump heads but am sure I will learn like you have that some will never want to learn . I hate bullies and people who , due to their own insecurities , try to pull down others .

"It’s an even greater indictment on the state of Australian media that they are willing to ignore the groundswell of public disgust at political corruption illustrated by the FJ donations and vlog popularity. It tells a story of why the media exists. It can’t be definitively stated that the Australian media exists primarily to turn a profit peddling stories to the public. The value of providing propaganda for the main game appears to outweigh anything else now."-Blowin

garyg1412's picture
garyg1412's picture
garyg1412 Tuesday, 31 Aug 2021 at 4:16pm

Indo I agree that politically they seem to be partial to the left, but in the current political climate they do try and present an honest view. If giving incompetent LNP politicians a bit of stick for the shit job they are doing is being partial to the other side then so be it. They do try to be balanced and honest unlike say Sky News where most of the commentary is just blatant hysterical bullshit.

Socially I think you are just plain wrong. Just because they run programs incorporating the alternative side of humanity does not make them partial to this part of the community. Instead of flicking through
Stan or Netflix sometime go onto ABC iView or SBS on Demand and have a look around. You'll be surprised at the content.

What surprises me looking at the ratings sometimes is how many people sit down and watch shit like The Batchelor, MAFS, etc. It's frightening that we have content like this that in some instances affects a small percentage of the populations lifestyle, self esteem and views on life.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 31 Aug 2021 at 4:20pm

"What is your agenda other than attacking and trying to discredit someone with differing views ?"

hasn't been here long... but worked that out pretty quick...

ol' hutchy might be smarter than I thought

garyg1412's picture
garyg1412's picture
garyg1412 Tuesday, 31 Aug 2021 at 4:21pm
Hutchy 19 wrote:

Thanks Gary

I do not really think the ABC or SBS does propaganda . The amount of money all governments waist makes the $1b p/a a REALLY good investment .

Was just trying to tease Blowin for saying that all the media do . See below . Shit , I was being sarcastic !

First time I've been out sarcasm-ed.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 31 Aug 2021 at 4:24pm

"...Hard to see it lasting more than 10 years especially if LNP get back in, it should just be fully privatised and let it sink or swim, same with SBS, cut all funding and put a blanket ban on any financial support of any media by the government."

that'll never happen... as pathetic as they have become, they serve a vital purpose

'I love (to hate) my abc'

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 31 Aug 2021 at 4:26pm

...best chance albo and co. have of winning an election...

is morrison saying he'll cut the abc

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 31 Aug 2021 at 4:27pm

probably the only chance...

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Tuesday, 31 Aug 2021 at 4:28pm

@hutchy , maybe scroll up and have a look at the link I put up , mental health and cancel culture casualty . It’s not aimed at anyone in particular, I found it very interesting but maybe others will dismiss it .

Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19 Tuesday, 31 Aug 2021 at 4:33pm

Gary - "Indo I agree that politically they seem to be partial to the left, but in the current political climate they do try and present an honest view."

More than a bit partial ! When the opposition are in they let way too much through to the keeper . Not surprising as they are dominated by left presenters . In Australia where there is roughly a 50/50 split between left and right that is not being balanced . Name one high profile Right leaning presenter on ABC TV or Radio . Leigh Scales is not .

I have no time for Sky or TV/Radio in general although I love PBS ( self funded with donations ) when driving . In lockdown I read one newspaper a week . The Herald Sun which my mother gives me on Sunday when I visit ( for the sport ) . When I am in the office I read the Fin Review , Sun and The Australian daily .

The crap on commercial TV does make me worry about Australia though .

JQ's picture
JQ's picture
JQ Tuesday, 31 Aug 2021 at 4:34pm

I think it's misguided to focus so much on the news part of the ABC, it's such a small part of what they do. Think of all the great local content they have helped to create, the Australian bands that JJJ has helped to launch.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Tuesday, 31 Aug 2021 at 4:42pm

Hey Supafreak.
Here's a little story about your covid wonder drug Ivermectin.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/aug/30/australian-imports-of-iver...
"You are not a cow"

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Tuesday, 31 Aug 2021 at 4:55pm

Why thank you Dr Dick but I’ve already posted the same story , nice of you to be thinking of me though. Cheers

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Tuesday, 31 Aug 2021 at 5:15pm
Vic Local wrote:

Hey Supafreak.
Here's a little story about your covid wonder drug Ivermectin.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/aug/30/australian-imports-of-iver...
"You are not a cow"

This article is a great example of the type of thing that media like ABC and Guardian often do that i was talking about above.

If you read the whole article it technically contains all the information of what its used for both livestock and humans, but the human aspect is of little focus just a few lines in the middle of the article.

Meanwhile the real focus is on painting a picture that its a livestock medication and apparently a right wing thing too?

"The drug, used to deworm livestock, has been touted among rightwing media as a Covid treatment, prompting the US FDA to tweet ‘You are not a cow’"

And then a big picture of livestock.

I don't know if Ivermectin works or not, but i do know that many believe it does work and there has been studies into it, who knows they might find it does help Supafreak sure believes in it, i dont think he is really right wing and doubt the majority of people around the world who believe in it are either.

Pretty silly it's similar to how the lab leak theory was instantly a right wing conspiracy theory because Trump suggested it was possible it leaked from a lab.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Tuesday, 31 Aug 2021 at 5:41pm

Indo Dreaming.
Two points.
Ivermectin is very much being pushed by right wing people with big megaphones. Palmer, Fox News, Trump, Kelly, etc etc.
When the US FDA is saying don't take the drug because "you are not a cow", it's a pretty bloody good sign that people should not be self administering an unproven drug with side effects.
This should end the debate on Ivermectin, but it won't, There's still plenty of arrogant stupid people who think they are smarter than the US FDA, because they've done their own resurch.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Tuesday, 31 Aug 2021 at 5:56pm

Fox news really ? This reporter was sacked from Fox News. https://www.bitchute.com/video/rvccR4Tg6fRS/

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Tuesday, 31 Aug 2021 at 5:56pm

We all know Supafreak is a big believer in Ivermectin and he has shared countless things on it and much of what he shares doesn't seem to be right wing sources, only the odd Fox or Sky news things.

Just because some on the right might be fans of it doesn't magically make it a right wing thing, i expect there is many other believers and spruikers of it whom are not right wing.

And yes off course the US FDA are going to say that, they are always going to play it safe with advice given to people.

Island Bay's picture
Island Bay's picture
Island Bay Tuesday, 31 Aug 2021 at 5:57pm

You mean uneducated right wing nutters like Brett Weinstein, and wannabe doctors like the FLCCC?

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 31 Aug 2021 at 6:07pm

"This article is a great example of the type of thing that media like ABC and Guardian often do that i was talking about above.

If you read the whole article it technically contains all the information of what its used for both livestock and humans, but the human aspect is of little focus just a few lines in the middle of the article.

Meanwhile the real focus is on painting a picture that its a livestock medication and apparently a right wing thing too?

"The drug, used to deworm livestock, has been touted among rightwing media as a Covid treatment, prompting the US FDA to tweet ‘You are not a cow’"

And then a big picture of livestock."

yep, hard to believe anyone would fall for such misleading trash...

but here's brains with his big scoop

beggars belief he actually though he had something

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Tuesday, 31 Aug 2021 at 6:14pm

The commies on The Drum tonight are about to cover the bovine drug Ivermectin .... quick switch on the ABC to see how they swing the left wing agenda.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Tuesday, 31 Aug 2021 at 6:20pm
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Tuesday, 31 Aug 2021 at 6:38pm
JQ's picture
JQ's picture
JQ Tuesday, 31 Aug 2021 at 7:30pm

Always important in these times to have a think about any information supplied.

https://theconversation.com/coronavirus-plandemic-and-the-seven-traits-o...

Horas's picture
Horas's picture
Horas Wednesday, 1 Sep 2021 at 12:12am

The insanity in Australia continues.
" The past shows unvaryingly that when a people's freedom disappears,it goes not with a bang ,but in silence amid the comfort of being cared for.
That is the dire peril in the present trend towards statism .If freedom is not found accompanied by a willingness to resist and to reject favours ,rather than to give up what is intangible but precarious,it will not long be found at all . "
- Richard Weaver ,1962.

Applies now more than ever.

Horas's picture
Horas's picture
Horas Wednesday, 1 Sep 2021 at 12:05am

Leftism is an intellectual and moral dead end where second and third rate minds rattle about like empty soft drink cans in the gutter on a bare ,windy day in a suburban cul-de-sac.

- Horas

blackers's picture
blackers's picture
blackers Wednesday, 1 Sep 2021 at 6:53am

Horas mate, not sure about leftism but you have just perfectly described our current Federal Government.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 1 Sep 2021 at 7:23am

For myself leftism means striving for an equal, fair and just society where power is not disproportionately allocated to the wealthy and the Capital is kept in check by organised Labour. Leftism is more about the dismantling of stratified class structures than anything else. It’s about society for all, not merely for the few.

This doesn’t seem to be an intellectual and moral dead end.

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Wednesday, 1 Sep 2021 at 7:33am

Worst music review ever.

&list=PLjIuADMrDKIaOx1xu4_2AKqBsIel-ep5T

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Wednesday, 1 Sep 2021 at 7:40am
Blowin wrote:

For myself leftism means striving for an equal, fair and just society where power is not disproportionately allocated to the wealthy and the Capital is kept in check by organised Labour. Leftism is more about the dismantling of stratified class structures than anything else. It’s about society for all, not merely for the few.

This doesn’t seem to be an intellectual and moral dead end.

I guess thats traditional leftism, but it's not modern leftism.

Class gaps are generally forgotten by the left these days and replaced with pandering to more minority groups and issues that has resulted in wokeness.

I guess its why you call the left today "fake left"?

Robwilliams's picture
Robwilliams's picture
Robwilliams Wednesday, 1 Sep 2021 at 8:23am

I don't want to be lead by a left or right, just give me truth, integrity, accountability and I might choose to follow . Anything less is selling me short