All Things Religion Thread

Balance's picture
Balance started the topic in Sunday, 29 Mar 2020 at 2:13pm

Here you go optimist

Not sure my motivation...my instinctive need to stick up for the underdog...my secret desire to be one day honoured rightfully with the role of Forum moderator (expecting a call any day)...

But anyway I couldn't help but read your troubles on another thread...unfortunately I found myself siding with everyone's posts...other than your own...except for the part where you were told you can't post here!

So I put my low IQ mind to coming up with a solution that suits all...and here it is...a safe place if you like

You can post anything you like about your beliefs...and no one has to read it unless they want! Easy peasy...

maybe you could even get Jesus, fat Buddha, Mohammed, and friends to converse in adult conversation here

Solving the world problems, one at a time...call it taking a shovel as a way of moving that mountain

All the best...brother

PS...I actually was born again once, but I grew up, and grew a brain of my own...and realised it was all a load of shit!

Pops's picture
Pops's picture
Pops Wednesday, 12 May 2021 at 4:48pm

Same time each Islamic lunar year (beginning of their 9th month), but their lunar year doesn't sync with our solar year - it's about 10 days shorter... so if you were in Malaysia around 14-15 years ago it mighta been in September?

freeride76's picture
freeride76's picture
freeride76 Thursday, 13 May 2021 at 6:47am

it was 2008.

possible?

wally's picture
wally's picture
wally Thursday, 13 May 2021 at 7:25am

Ramadan in 2008 : 1 Sept to 30 Sept

freeride76's picture
freeride76's picture
freeride76 Thursday, 13 May 2021 at 10:23am