Surfers and conspiracy theories etc

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming started the topic in Wednesday, 2 May 2018 at 8:00pm

I knew surfers weren't immune to being crazy, but a group?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Bryonbaysurfers/?hc_ref=ARRWDoQ3b7IDHBjx...

No i am not a member

etarip's picture
etarip's picture
etarip Friday, 16 Dec 2022 at 6:09am

Rabs, sorry you feel that way. I didn’t mean to blow off your thanks - I think I tried to deflect it and it probably came across poorly. Being thanked for my service makes me uncomfortable - I volunteered, was paid, and generally enjoyed it.

Either way, I apologise sincerely for being ungracious.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 16 Dec 2022 at 7:04am
etarip wrote:

BD. Thanks, and to you.
Always good to keep it civil.

The post above your post BD called me a c@nt…is that keeping it civil?

What a weird sense of civility you bring.

etarip's picture
etarip's picture
etarip Friday, 16 Dec 2022 at 7:31am
Roadkill wrote:
etarip wrote:

BD. Thanks, and to you.

Roady, got it mate. I’m trying to be civil. I appreciated BD being civil back to me. I wish we were all able to be civil to each other more often. I’ve been as guilty as other of letting emotion and indignation get the better of me on these forums. I’m trying to be better.
Btw, I think BD extended an olive branch to you after that post.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 16 Dec 2022 at 7:41am
Roadkill wrote:
etarip wrote:

BD. Thanks, and to you.

Could be a token a goodwill. I feel like he went easy on you.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 16 Dec 2022 at 9:21am
etarip wrote:
udo wrote:

The man at centre of ‘execution-style’ shooting
Gareth Train seemed to refer to the COVID vaccine as a “neurological bio-weapon”.

“The majority of Australians are still deaf, dumb and blind having now injected themselves with a neurological bio-weapon which will soon be fully activated for total control and monitoring, if they don’t drop dead,” he wrote.

What a fkng tool.
At least he could have kept his cookery on the swellnet forum pages instead of ambushing and executing young cops and innocent neighbours.
Pureblood. Don’t count for much now.

For someone who has been on peace keeping missions. This post is now more disturbing. Your bias is clear "purebloods dont count for much now" after some nut jobs executed police officers.

You've thrown everyone questioning the Covid vaccine into one pile. To discredit the hundreds of thousands of Australians that protested in the streets.

Sad, but not surprising. It's not political. It was 3 mentally fucked humans.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Friday, 16 Dec 2022 at 1:39pm
burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 16 Dec 2022 at 2:47pm
udo wrote:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/uMOIAsdy6eoV/

Some fucked up humans. Nothing to do with anti covid vaccine like a few here would like you to believe.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 16 Dec 2022 at 3:37pm

Killers. We are anti vax. COVID is a scam. Cops are evil and force vax on us.

Burleigh. This has nothing to do with anti COVID vaccines. Nothing to see here.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Friday, 16 Dec 2022 at 4:09pm

Burleigh, the master of insight and self-reflection.

overthefalls's picture
overthefalls's picture
overthefalls Friday, 16 Dec 2022 at 4:38pm

There are people who simply question the efficacy of the covid vaccines and the ethics of the mandates. Then there are people who actively push the idea that the covid vaccines are poison, experimental and part of some collusion between Big Pharma and authoritarian governments. The former are relatively harmless; the latter, however, contribute to a climate of extreme paranoia and delusion, which can manifest in evil ways.

etarip's picture
etarip's picture
etarip Friday, 16 Dec 2022 at 6:34pm
burleigh wrote:
etarip wrote:
udo wrote:

Gareth Train seemed to refer to the COVID vaccine as a “neurological bio-weapon”.

“The majority of Australians are still deaf, dumb and blind having now injected themselves with a neurological bio-weapon which will soon be fully activated for total control and monitoring, if they don’t drop dead,” he wrote.

What a fkng tool.
At least he could have kept his cookery on the swellnet forum pages instead of ambushing and executing young cops and innocent neighbours.

For someone who has been on peace keeping missions. This post is now more disturbing. Your bias is clear "purebloods dont count for much now" after some nut jobs executed police officers.

You've thrown everyone questioning the Covid vaccine into one pile. To discredit the hundreds of thousands of Australians that protested in the streets.

Burlz, you’ve totally missed the point of my comment. Comprehension doesn’t seem to be your strong point. You went back a couple of pages to pick a fight?

1. Those particular folk, who were concerned about the sanctity of their health (blood), chose to undertake actions that led to their premature deaths. Ironic for an ideology of ‘health’.
Geddit? That’s not you in that bucket. That’s them.
2. Yes, mentally disturbed. Clearly. Whaddya reckon the chances are of that, and their subsequent actions, being entirely unrelated to their descent into the bowels of online conspiracy theories? It seems that at least part of the mobilising / radicalising message was vaccinations.

Now, for the umpteenth time, I’m not putting you in the violent deranged cop-killer bucket. You’re in a different bucket.

etarip's picture
etarip's picture
etarip Friday, 16 Dec 2022 at 6:36pm
etarip wrote:
burleigh wrote:
etarip wrote:
udo wrote:

What a fkng tool.

Burlz, you’ve totally missed the point of my comment. Comprehension doesn’t seem to be your strong point. You went back a couple of pages to pick a fight?

1. Those particular folk, who were concerned about the sanctity of their health (blood), chose to undertake actions that led to their premature deaths. Ironic for an ideology of ‘health’.
Geddit? That’s not you in that bucket. That’s them.
2. Yes, mentally disturbed. Clearly. Actually, probably better defined as ‘radicalised’. Whaddya reckon the chances are of that, and their subsequent actions, being entirely unrelated to their descent into the bowels of online conspiracy theories? It seems that at least part of the mobilising / radicalising message was vaccinations.
3. You’re making the assumption that my comment puts all people who question the vaccine into one category. I don’t. OTH’s post above spells out my position pretty clearly.

Now, for the umpteenth time, I’m not putting you in the violent deranged cop-killer bucket. You’re in a different bucket.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 16 Dec 2022 at 7:32pm
Roadkill wrote:

Killers. We are anti vax. COVID is a scam. Cops are evil and force vax on us.

Burleigh. This has nothing to do with anti COVID vaccines. Nothing to see here.

Did you listen/watch the the link Udo posted?

Or still can’t see past the shit still stuck on your nose?

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Friday, 16 Dec 2022 at 8:53pm

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 16 Dec 2022 at 8:56pm
AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Friday, 16 Dec 2022 at 9:02pm
overthefalls wrote:

There are people who simply question the efficacy of the covid vaccines and the ethics of the mandates. Then there are people who actively push the idea that the covid vaccines are poison, experimental and part of some collusion between Big Pharma and authoritarian governments. The former are relatively harmless; the latter, however, contribute to a climate of extreme paranoia and delusion, which can manifest in evil ways.

Unfortunately Burls has shown over the past year or two that he's clearly in the second camp.
It's the macho talk, using words like coward and sheep for people who got a Covid vax, that unsettles me.
That's what makes me feel that people like Burleigh should have a look at themselves and consider what sort of role they play/ed in stirring up some nasty shit.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 16 Dec 2022 at 9:30pm
AndyM wrote:
overthefalls wrote:

Unfortunately Burls has shown over the past year or two that he's clearly in the second camp.
It's the macho talk, using words like coward and sheep for people who got a Covid vax, that unsettles me.
That's what makes me feel that people like Burleigh should have a look at themselves and consider what sort of role they play/ed in stirring up some nasty shit.

Coward and sheep have only ever been directed at yourself, and not because you got the covid vaccine champ.

The fact you’re trying to joint the dots with a broken pencil unsettles me

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 16 Dec 2022 at 9:32pm
AndyM wrote:
overthefalls wrote:

burleigh has been egged on by a couple of other covidiots in here. They excite each other to higher stupidity.
Sadly these clowns absolve themselves of any responsibility in regards to outcomes. By posting and reposting hate filled memes and instagram clips they are 100% part of the problem. They are just too stupid to understand this.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 16 Dec 2022 at 9:52pm
Roadkill wrote:
AndyM wrote:
overthefalls wrote:

burleigh has been egged on by a couple of other covidiots in here. They excite each other to higher stupidity.
Sadly these clowns absolve themselves of any responsibility in regards to outcomes. By posting and reposting hate filled memes and instagram clips they are 100% part of the problem. They are just too stupid to understand this.

Roadkill, you’re trying to join the dots with a dildo that’s stuck in your front bum

Rabbits68's picture
Rabbits68's picture
Rabbits68 Friday, 16 Dec 2022 at 10:09pm
etarip wrote:

Rabs, sorry you feel that way. I didn’t mean to blow off your thanks - I think I tried to deflect it and it probably came across poorly. Being thanked for my service makes me uncomfortable - I volunteered, was paid, and generally enjoyed it.

Either way, I apologise sincerely for being ungracious.

Cheers for your reply etarip. All good mate. I appreciate that it may make you feel uncomfortable. It was genuine. Go well.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 17 Dec 2022 at 7:06pm

Here we go. The truth about Covid vaccines will begin to shine starting in Florida.

What a legend Desantis is. I hope he is the next president of the USA

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Saturday, 17 Dec 2022 at 7:27pm

I like him in his B52 Boots xxx

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Saturday, 17 Dec 2022 at 7:31pm

@burleigh , I shared a redacted video on another thread because it had footage of trump delivering what they believed was his big announcement for what he would immediately do if re-elected ( not the big announcement that had him promoting NFT trading cards ) , I also wrote that media bias fact check rated redacted as low credibility with extreme right views along with other weird shit . https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/redacted-bias/ I would put as much faith in Desantis as Trump but that’s just my opinion. I don’t have much faith in Biden either, fck its a crazy time to be alive .

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Saturday, 17 Dec 2022 at 7:48pm

Earth shattering stuff Burls.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 17 Dec 2022 at 8:55pm
AndyM wrote:

Earth shattering stuff Burls.

Sounds like the broken pencil is stuck in your eye now

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Saturday, 17 Dec 2022 at 9:05pm

Big pharma are most certainly a bunch of arseholes (like most ruthless capitalists) but don't hold your breath waiting for the big reveal.

Stuart Lickspittler's picture
Stuart Lickspittler Sunday, 18 Dec 2022 at 12:39am

"I don't want to participate in copaganda pieces which fantasise about how hiring more 007s and giving them more extrajudicial powers could stop a legion of opportunist politicians, grifters and parasites from manipulating a tiny fringe into acting on doomsday rhetoric.

I talk about those opportunist politicians, grifters & parasites precisely because nailing them with truth (and the blow that can SOMETIMES deal their reach or reputation) is truly the only consequence many of them ever suffer.

Apart from that, they are in a post-consequence space. And they know it. That's why they are as irresponsible as they are. All the benefit, none of the consequence.

And they know it.

I explain their bullshit and try to respond to it so that people can be better educated when their loved ones fall prey to the spin and bullshit. It's my hope that good conversations and care can pull people back off a ledge.

ASIO can't and won't do that.

I say this every time these things happen. I get sick of seeing how pig-ignorant these discussions remain.

Just stop framing every discussion of the political or conspiracist fringe by asking why ASIO didn't know, will ASIO know next time, how can we make ASIO know everything.

ASIO don't know shit. The only remarkable thing about what Gareth Train said is that it was completely unremarkable, save for in hindsight, because they ALL talk like that. All of them.
They are taught to do it by the ruling con artist class of opportunists and grifters. All it takes is one Gareth to take it to heart. (There's more than one, though.)

We're in the wild west, and no, cops can't predict the future. All they can do is taser you in the moment, alas.

Justice must be dealt out to the media and influencer ecosystem that platforms doomsday rhetoric for money. That justice needs to be meted out by community consensus.

Only other thing you can do is stop merely sneering at conspiracists without actually understanding their incredibly dense pipeline or worldview, and if you have one in your life keep talking to them if you have the spoons, lest they be lost.

ASIO can't love your people for you."

- Tony Abbott

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Sunday, 18 Dec 2022 at 2:39am

Oz Pre Vax Covid (vs) Latest Greatest Vax
19th Jan 2020 1st Case > 23rd Sept 2021 @ 50% Fully Vaxed
Lazy half vaxed pop have bumped off 1,196 in 613 days or Avg 2 deaths/day

21st Oct 2022- 16th Dec 2022 > 3/4th doses = 1,205 Deaths in 55 days or Avg 22 deaths/day
Expert Killing Machine : "Our new Fab 3/4 doses can fast track death @ 11x the pre vax death rate!"

Highest 4 dose Vaxed over represent 2-3x their pop % in state's data > [+] > Hospitals > ICU > Deaths.
It really is shocking to read & just keeps rising each week...VIPs are always the last group to cool down..
Seems the Highest Vaxed group instigate & mutate each wave every time & always ramp on their own!

Unvaxed under represent in state Data [+] > Hospitals + Level their Pop on ICU > Deaths
Unvaxed only ever rise when these unmasked 4 dose mutants release their new pet variants.

News Flash tbb has never left home without a mask for years..as AMA / CHO advise...please try it!
You know...Do it for others...Oh that's right! (Cough!) Just another VIP lie...well durr!

Takes no time at all to see the more Aussies Vax the longer we endure our never ending Health crisis!
For how long must we punish ourselves with this death wish?

Well obviously any rant about Vax is still filed in the conspiracy pile..."Should bloody well hope so!"

poo-man's picture
poo-man's picture
poo-man Sunday, 18 Dec 2022 at 5:35am

Hey TBB haven't heard anything from you on this for awhile now. But this data that you're putting out there is suggesting something that governments don't want to hear. How can it be explained away? Is it mainly older and prone to dying anyway people getting vaxxed the most?
I can't get any data within NZ anymore because the ministry of health has stopped reporting on cases hospitalised etc vaxxed or not when the data started trending against the narrative. Is that a conspiracy or if not why not report the data they have. I'm asking questions genuinely looking for answers. I have just found out a staff member of mine has myocarditis after months in and out of doctors told it was anxiety after the vax and just last week my son's best mate had a cardiac arrest at work fit and healthy 20 year old no history of heart stuff and took 45 minutes to be revived expected brain damage but he seems to be doing well. Is all this stuff coincidence or is their a conspiracy to cover it up?

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Sunday, 18 Dec 2022 at 6:39am

45 minutes - A Miracle.

poo-man's picture
poo-man's picture
poo-man Sunday, 18 Dec 2022 at 7:41am

Yep it actually is. No exxageration from what I've been told.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 18 Dec 2022 at 8:23am
poo-man wrote:

Yep it actually is. No exxageration from what I've been told.

“No exxageration from what I've been told.”

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 18 Dec 2022 at 8:40am

Cheers TBB, good to see your back dropping truth bombs that toady and andyM will run and hide from.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 18 Dec 2022 at 9:12am

Truth bombs like…covid camps are used to stage transporting of bio weapons? The USA is using Australia to develop a world order? The USA was complicit in leaking covid, contradicted a week later with, China leaked covid. Just 4 of TBB’s best truth bombs.

Hard to see why anyone would run and hide from such truth?

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Sunday, 18 Dec 2022 at 10:20am

Hard to see why anyone would engage with such nonsense.
And what sort of person uses the term “truth bomb”??

old-dog's picture
old-dog's picture
old-dog Sunday, 18 Dec 2022 at 10:40am

Who needs a zombie apocalypse when you've got the antivax cult.

freeride76's picture
freeride76's picture
freeride76 Sunday, 18 Dec 2022 at 10:58am

How many more armed up cookers are out there is what I would like to know.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Sunday, 18 Dec 2022 at 11:08am

There’d have to be a few.
You just have to have a look at how aggressive the every day garden variety are.
Then imagine the really militant ones.
They clearly believe it’s an existential battle.

philosurphizingkerching's picture
philosurphizingkerching's picture
philosurphizing... Sunday, 18 Dec 2022 at 11:13am

You would think that the Queensland police would have a system where there would be a red flag warning beside Nathaniel Trains name.
Here is what he was up to during lockdown.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-12-17/qld-police-shooting-nathaniel-tra...

Stuart Lickspittler Sunday, 18 Dec 2022 at 11:46am

"We're in the wild west, and no, cops can't predict the future. All they can do is taser you in the moment, alas.

Justice must be dealt out to the media and influencer ecosystem that platforms doomsday rhetoric for money. That justice needs to be meted out by community consensus."

No fucking shit, Shylock.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Sunday, 18 Dec 2022 at 12:25pm
freeride76 wrote:

How many more armed up cookers are out there is what I would like to know.

A Scary amount

Discretely ask the Constabulary you know about the area West of Lismore out to Tenterfield
i think they will say Full Blown Nutters live in in 1 out 3 Properties but wouldnt surprise me if they said 1 out of 2
Especially with the Ice use of last ten years.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Sunday, 18 Dec 2022 at 12:24pm

Drake

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Sunday, 18 Dec 2022 at 12:37pm

Yep.
A mate who lived 20kms out of Mallanganee only just Survived a Late Night Violent Home invasion - A Hack to the Head with a Machete just for being seen at Wrong place Wrong Time ....seen to close to a certain Herb.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Sunday, 18 Dec 2022 at 12:41pm

Yeah there’s heaps of conspiracy theorists around Byron and Nimbin but they’re all pretty much full of hot air.
Its those crew out in the sticks a bit more with that survivalist mentality, they’re the ones to watch for.
I don’t think they’re the type to fuck around.

overthefalls's picture
overthefalls's picture
overthefalls Sunday, 18 Dec 2022 at 12:42pm

Yep, plenty of nutjobs here in the Northern Rivers. In my small local town, there’s a tradie whose ute is emblazoned with the slogans “Communist Australia You Masked For This!”, “COVID VAX = HAZMAT” and “The Power of the People Is Stronger than the People in Power”. The wild-eyed bloke driving it looks like Charles Manson and gives off intense vibes. My mate’s kids go to school with this nutter’s kids and one morning he had to be removed from the school grounds by police after he started ranting at the office staff about the school’s covid vaccine mandate. Meanwhile his poor kids were cowering and cringing in the background. I hope the coppers are keeping an eye on him.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 18 Dec 2022 at 1:24pm

I would be more concerned with convicted rapists and pedos living amongst us.

A few news articles and a one off incident with fruitloops and you lot are cooked.

gragagan's picture
gragagan's picture
gragagan Sunday, 18 Dec 2022 at 2:02pm

Drake? I go out there all the time by myself into the bush looking for gold in the creeks. Have heard some stories about some crazies, been warned about some areas, chatted to a few anti-vaxxers. Never had any dramas. But, never been out there in "growing season". It gets too hot, then too wet. It's a good area for people to go missing. Lots of old mines with open shafts, adits, pits etc, all overgrown in the bush. Literally hundreds of them.
There's been a lot of new people moving to the area, properties subdivided, new houses built. The last 2 years has been quite busy.

overthefalls's picture
overthefalls's picture
overthefalls Sunday, 18 Dec 2022 at 2:03pm

Yeah, burleigh, the convicted rapists and pedos living amongst us are a cause for concern, but at least the police know about them. In a small town most people know about them too. But the conspiracy theory nutters living off the grid out in the bush waiting for doomsday are out of sight and out of mind until they do something crazy.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Sunday, 18 Dec 2022 at 2:06pm

Good old Burls, he finds it difficult to walk and chew gum at the same time.