Surfers and conspiracy theories etc

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming started the topic in Wednesday, 2 May 2018 at 8:00pm

I knew surfers weren't immune to being crazy, but a group?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Bryonbaysurfers/?hc_ref=ARRWDoQ3b7IDHBjx...

No i am not a member

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Wednesday, 18 Jan 2023 at 2:25pm

Nope. Ijust have zeror espect for anyone that willingly thoughjt they had the right to tell other people how to live their lives and what to do woth theit bodies and how they shoukd b incriminated for not following what turned out to be, and were always obviously falsetirs. And that falld squarely on you and others on here like u.
I lost my job last year and had to radically alter my lifestyle. That falls on you and your type. And until you and your type either apologise, and acknowledge you were wrong and take some responsibility, you can kindly fuckoff. I have more respect for a spineless amoeba than i do for you and your msm swallowing imbeciles.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Wednesday, 18 Jan 2023 at 2:26pm
Roadkill wrote:
Supafreak wrote:

@roadkill , “ The risk of getting Myocarditis from covid is far greater than the risk of getting Myocarditis from the vaccine..thus the risk of getting Myocarditis is not a valid reason to not get a vaccine shot. “ so in your opinion is this for all age groups ? I tried finding and wrote to various departments asking for a risk benefit analysis for children in the 5 - 12 year olds bracket but came up blank and no one ever replied.

my reply was based off science for vaccines administered. I can't answer the risks for that age group...personally I don't think that age group should be vaccinated.

Thanks for replying. I remember a time when it ( science ) was encouraging parents to get their kids vaccinated in order to protect their grandparents and some guilt trips if you didn’t. Nothing scientific about that , it was around the time they believed that the vaccine was a dead end for the virus. Plenty of quotes from Fauci and the CDC not to mention the narrative from the media and some Hollywood legends demanding the unvaccinated be thrown in jail .

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Wednesday, 18 Jan 2023 at 2:26pm

...and still no science to show me. Mindblowing

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 18 Jan 2023 at 2:33pm
bluediamond wrote:

Nope. Ijust have zeror espect for anyone that willingly thoughjt they had the right to tell other people how to live their lives and what to do woth theit bodies and how they shoukd b incriminated for not following what turned out to be, and were always obviously falsetirs. And that falld squarely on you and others on here like u.
I lost my job last year and had to radically alter my lifestyle. That falls on you and your type. And until you and your type either apologise, and acknowledge you were wrong and take some responsibility, you can kindly fuckoff. I have more respect for a spineless amoeba than i do for you and your msm swallowing imbeciles.

well the demand for mature conversation with respect for all didn't last long.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 18 Jan 2023 at 2:38pm

demanding an apology from the internet..lmao.

BD, you are sounding like a mix between Harry and Megan.....a whiney bitch (M) with fuck all brains (H).

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Wednesday, 18 Jan 2023 at 2:49pm

If you cant produce the science, your whole character is flawed bssed on everything you've strongly backed on here.
Im not belittling you..im stating cold hard facts you little..ahh...whats the word aga6...snowflake? Bed wetter??

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Wednesday, 18 Jan 2023 at 2:51pm

Release the hounds BD

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Wednesday, 18 Jan 2023 at 2:56pm

Fuck him seeds. Who says "trust the science' but can't yell u what the actual science is.
The Sierra Kerr fanclub, thats who.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Wednesday, 18 Jan 2023 at 3:05pm
Mishad wrote:

Ivermectin was readily available and cheap in South Africa up until Omicron came onto the scene, my MD prescribed it for me for preventing and treating covid. I guess it worked cos i had a mild headache for a day, still surfed and enjoyed my arvo JD by the fire. Albeit Covid is no joke and took the wind out of me for a few days but that was the extent of the symptoms. I also provided for my connections who came down with fever and felt better within 2 hours, passing quickly. Natural immunity baby. There are studies that show different results of Ivermectin and covid depending which ones you look at. I spoke to my doc and read widely across all studies I could find, and made my decision.

I then visited Oz briefly during the height of the pandemic and Vax rollout in May 2021 and as soon as i entered the hotel room for quarantine (of a healthy person mind you) the hotel TV literally shocked me of the propaganda that spewed out for the Australian public. Was pretty full on - I thought "this is what Australians are subjected to??!!". All roads led to the vax clinic line. My family didn't even know what Ivermectin was, let alone could buy it since it was banned by the TGA anyway for Drs to prescribe it. Censorship, criticism of people questioning became widespread to the point where my view of majority Australians changed and in fact realised that if castration was to be mandated by the government and health authorities, 95% of Australian men would be lining up, including many on this thread.

Great post @mishad. Good to hear the perspective from someone who flew into this shitshow. Cheers

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 18 Jan 2023 at 3:13pm

Roadkill being absolutely dominated is fucking great. Keep it up BD

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 18 Jan 2023 at 3:15pm
bluediamond wrote:

If you cant produce the science, your whole character is flawed bssed on everything you've strongly backed on here.
Im not belittling you..im stating cold hard facts you little..ahh...whats the word aga6...snowflake? Bed wetter??

facts are something you don't deal in, BD.

what a cry baby you are ...are you on the piss today or just getting your panties in a twist for no reason?

how do we get the internet to apologise to BD?

green room's picture
green room's picture
green room Wednesday, 18 Jan 2023 at 3:52pm

On myocarditis and pericarditis

Disclaimer
THE SCIENCE IS SETTLED
THERE IS GLOBAL CONSENSUS
TRUST THE EXPERTS

... ... ...

... ... ...

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 18 Jan 2023 at 3:55pm

Cheers Green Room.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Wednesday, 18 Jan 2023 at 4:04pm

Roadkill, you have no skin in the game. The mandates had zero effecr on you, yet you were the loudest critic of anybody who dared question the narrative.
For myself and many others on here pur lives have taken an irreparable turn due solely to mandates based on zero independent research. I was all set to start a business that was in turn going to help alot of people. Due to me being outcasted and forced out of the umbrella business i was going to operate under, im now working double the hours, for half the pay. You supported this. This is what you said should happen to anyone that chose autonomy of their body.
You want to know where to send an apology? No need. Just send me a link to the science you and stok and others are so convinced in that youre willing to treat other people without basic human decency. Youre a stain on the evolution of the human specirs as are many others who followed your lead.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 18 Jan 2023 at 4:17pm
bluediamond wrote:

Roadkill, you have no skin in the game. The mandates had zero effecr on you, yet you were the loudest critic of anybody who dared question the narrative.
For myself and many others on here pur lives have taken an irreparable turn due solely to mandates based on zero independent research. I was all set to start a business that was in turn going to help alot of people. Due to me being outcasted and forced out of the umbrella business i was going to operate under, im now working double the hours, for half the pay. You supported this. This is what you said should happen to anyone that chose autonomy of their body.
You want to know where to send an apology? No need. Just send me a link to the science you and stok and others are so convinced in that youre willing to treat other people without basic human decency. Youre a stain on the evolution of the human specirs as are many others who followed your lead.

actually, you have zero knowledge about my circumstances.

You display a victim mentality, BD. Man up and stop crying.

The civility and mature debate you said you wanted lasted for fuck all time...and the only person that reset the low standard in here is you.

In a day or so you will again pull the victim card and start crying and carrying on about a low level discusion...that you started.

You want the bar high, BD? then stop taking it low.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Wednesday, 18 Jan 2023 at 4:26pm
burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 18 Jan 2023 at 4:37pm
Roadkill wrote:
bluediamond wrote:

actually, you have zero knowledge about my circumstances.

You display a victim mentality, BD. Man up and stop crying.

The civility and mature debate you said you wanted lasted for fuck all time...and the only person that reset the low standard in here is you.

In a day or so you will again pull the victim card and start crying and carrying on about a low level discusion...that you started.

You want the bar high, BD? then stop taking it low.

Roadkill,
Please address Green Rooms post.

Looking forward to it.

Lots of love
Burleigh

gsco's picture
gsco's picture
gsco Wednesday, 18 Jan 2023 at 4:55pm

fascinating and damning stuff.

That Brownstone Institute article seems to be particularly damaging.

It's almost like we're living in an US government illusion and room of mirrors, in which nothing we see around us is real.

udo it looks like that lady is not an author on the paper, just someone who tweeted it:

I love Elon Musk's image/gif thing, so I thought I'd reproduce it in full. Seems to succinctly capture the general level of scientific debate during covid:

so funny

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 18 Jan 2023 at 5:18pm
green room wrote:

Disclaimer
THE SCIENCE IS SETTLED
TRUST THE EXPERTS

https://twitter.com/stephanieseneff/status/1614401289517150208

https://twitter.com/DrAseemMalhotra/status/1614865099654676480

... ... ...

https://twitter.com/JosephFraiman/status/1612360486422454272

... ... ...

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1608188826291167242

someone posts some memes and some posts with zero evidence and many here just accept it as fact yet anything science is rejected?

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Wednesday, 18 Jan 2023 at 5:49pm

BDA310-B7-A497-4-BAB-8006-74-E831-AD17-F9
716723-A9-9-A98-42-AA-9-D91-DA4-F1-F645641

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Wednesday, 18 Jan 2023 at 7:35pm
Roadkill wrote:
green room wrote:

Disclaimer
THE SCIENCE IS SETTLED
TRUST THE EXPERTS

... ... ...

... ... ...

someone posts some memes and some posts with zero evidence and many here just accept it as fact yet anything science is rejected?

WHAT SCIENCE ROADKILL!!!!???????
What the fuck is this science you speak of?
if you cant answer this simple question that you've used as your piss weak machete to attempt to cut through any real debate, then seriously fuck off. You have nothing to add except belittling anyone that has asked questions. It's been you all along. You'll get no respect from me ever knucklehead. Put your fucking science up. And paging Stok on that one too. Stok?
Show me the science!!!!!??????? What science. Who's science. Where can i get a copy of it? How did you find it when the worlds leading scientists aren't even privvy to it?
Produce.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 18 Jan 2023 at 7:42pm
bluediamond wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
green room wrote:

Disclaimer
THE SCIENCE IS SETTLED
TRUST THE EXPERTS

... ... ...

... ... ...

WHAT SCIENCE ROADKILL!!!!???????
What the fuck is this science you speak of?
if you cant answer this simple question that you've used as your piss weak machete to attempt to cut through any real debate, then seriously fuck off. You have nothing to add except belittling anyone that has asked questions. It's been you all along. You'll get no respect from me ever knucklehead. Put your fucking science up. And paging Stok on that one too. Stok?
Show me the science!!!!!??????? What science. Who's science. Where can i get a copy of it? How did you find it when the worlds leading scientists aren't even privvy to it?
Produce.

Yawn.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Wednesday, 18 Jan 2023 at 7:51pm

I'd say yawn too if i didn't have the answer.
Cough cough

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Wednesday, 18 Jan 2023 at 7:55pm

2-B82-AF88-ADCC-46-E5-BDC8-F7-F5896-C9667

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Wednesday, 18 Jan 2023 at 8:10pm

@BD

Don't look at me, I've been blue pilled. I'm awake now (not WOKE though!!!!). Think those memes and twitter posts from conservative US politicians really finally spoke to me.

Question it all I say. Science should always be challenged. Like today I refused to flush my toilet after taking a shit because I wasn't convinced by the science behind our sanitary drainage network.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 18 Jan 2023 at 8:22pm

Here’s the science Stok, AndyM and Roadkill like

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Wednesday, 18 Jan 2023 at 8:25pm
Stok wrote:

@BD

Don't look at me, I've been blue pilled. I'm awake now (not WOKE though!!!!). Think those memes and twitter posts from conservative US politicians really finally spoke to me.

Question it all I say. Science should always be challenged. Like today I refused to flush my toilet after taking a shit because I wasn't convinced by the science behind our sanitary drainage network.

I take it you have no clue either @stok, yet you've been so vocal all along in opposing anyone who questions it. Brutally so. Have always suspected you have a vested interest in this somehow. It's amazing watching you lot just wipe your hands (or is that your arse at the moment) clean of it as if you had no part to play in any of the last 2 years. When you do finally decide to flush your toilet, hopefully you can flush yourself down with it.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Wednesday, 18 Jan 2023 at 8:38pm

What happened to Dr John Campbell to make him such a sceptic now of the UK government and its officials ? He was always very pro covid vaccines and highly impressed with mRNA vaccines in particular, even promoting them . He seems to have done a 180 in the last month , so what’s happened to set him off in this direction ? Here he is with his old mate Dr Oliver

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Wednesday, 18 Jan 2023 at 8:42pm

And here he is with Neil Oliver

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 18 Jan 2023 at 8:49pm

That Dr Oliver gives me serial killer vibes.

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Wednesday, 18 Jan 2023 at 9:12pm
bluediamond wrote:

I take it you have no clue either @stok, yet you've been so vocal all along in opposing anyone who questions it. Brutally so. Have always suspected you have a vested interest in this somehow. It's amazing watching you lot just wipe your hands (or is that your arse at the moment) clean of it as if you had no part to play in any of the last 2 years. When you do finally decide to flush your toilet, hopefully you can flush yourself down with it.

No BD, you've got me wrong.
I don't oppose EVERYONE who questions vaccinations, mandates, restrictions, emergency measures. Just those who have so, so clearly bought into the 'anti science', conservative, anti government and straight out anti democratic narrative which grew like a filthly mould from social media, shitty far right web sites and in podcasts over the previous two years.

This narrative sucked in a wide range of individuals, and played on basic human emotions to win people over.

Anyone who's been down this rabbit hole, and then questions the 'science'.....those are the people I've been vocally opposing.

Oh, and call me small minded, but I'd rather get recommendations on scientific or medical issues from recognised professional institutions, rather than searching it out myself online. Similarly, I'm glad our elected Government's listened to these groups, and as has been overwhelmingly shown in recent elections, this view is shared by the vast majority of Australians.

gsco's picture
gsco's picture
gsco Wednesday, 18 Jan 2023 at 9:16pm

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Wednesday, 18 Jan 2023 at 9:27pm

That's some great stuff there gsco, plenty of warm affirmations that you're doing the right thing, and it's the weird, weak far left who are stupidly listening to professionals who dedicated their life to something.

Yep, so impressive that so many people can see through it all, I mean, all it took was one Joe Rogan podcast then BAM! All clear as day! The dots all lined up. You may have had no background in medicine, politics, infectious diseases, even social science....etc.....BUT! You don't need it, you know how to ask the right questions ;) Far out, what legends! The pure bloods will be celebrated in centuries to come!

gsco's picture
gsco's picture
gsco Wednesday, 18 Jan 2023 at 9:44pm

one for you stok

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Wednesday, 18 Jan 2023 at 10:05pm

@stok so you have no idea behind the science of the vaccine. Thats ok.
But can you please tell me where the "recognised professional institutions " got their information about the drug? Because fair enough you should trust the professionals if they have all the information to make carefully considered decisions that affect millions of peoples likelihoods and health.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 18 Jan 2023 at 10:12pm

Oh Stok. You’re digging a hole big enough for you, AndyM, Udo and Toadkill.

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Wednesday, 18 Jan 2023 at 10:13pm

But…..
Mazter z future ;)

https://m.

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Wednesday, 18 Jan 2023 at 10:38pm

@BD

I don't know, probably a range of sources, the manufacturers, universities, public funded bodies like CSIRO?

Just like I don't know who decided the exact manner that sanitary drainage in Australia is treated before being released into the ocean here, or what information formed the basis of only needing a lap sash & should strap on seat belts, or if the safety factors used in building structural design are overkill or just enough.

Point is clearly a vaccine strikes an emotional chord for some. It can be a big red flag (anti vaxxers), or it can be a mild anxiety which can easily be tipped over the edge with the right push of information. This pandemic has been full of individuals pushing such information to the anxious masses trying to stir up shit.

Guess I'm lucky that I can apply everyday rational thinking to vaccines, Just like I trust the science behind the design of brakes in cars, without having to fully interogate and question their need or design?

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Wednesday, 18 Jan 2023 at 10:47pm
burleigh wrote:

Oh Stok. You’re digging a hole big enough for you, AndyM, Udo and Toadkill.

Seriously, how many posts on this topic have you cracked? Surely over 1000.

Surely there's some sort of SN forum award with your name on it? Ben? Stu? Can we put a blue tick next to his name or something?

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Wednesday, 18 Jan 2023 at 10:59pm

China gets accused of unreliable data ………meanwhile…..,,,,,,

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Wednesday, 18 Jan 2023 at 11:05pm

@stok wrote 'Just like I don't know who decided the exact manner that sanitary drainage in Australia is treated before being released into the ocean here, or what information formed the basis of only needing a lap sash & should strap on seat belts, or if the safety factors used in building structural design are overkill or just enough.'
That's just the point though Stok. All those things are open to scientific debate amongst the scientific community. to reach a consensus on what is safe and what isn't, what works and what doesn't. Research is done, results are shared and discussed. This science can then be improved upon if neccesary. That's what science, as i understand it is.
This drug is different. It is completely closed to the scientific community...except....?
And all those agencies you mentioned above. They're just as in the dark as you and I are about the processes, trials, research, ingredients, etc etc of what goes into that vaccine. It's not so much as being emotional as being logical.
Follow the science...follow the logic.

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Wednesday, 18 Jan 2023 at 11:29pm

BD, I'm not convinced the vaccines are as unique and mysterious as you're indicating.

I'm more so convinced that opportunistic individuals have jumped on this as a way to spread distrust.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Wednesday, 18 Jan 2023 at 11:37pm
Stok wrote:

BD, I'm not convinced the vaccines are as unique and mysterious as you're indicating.

I'm more so convinced that opportunistic individuals have jumped on this as a way to spread distrust.

Well i guess we're all in the dark either way when it comes to the actual science.
No worries though. Can agree to disagree. It's funny because i think that opportunistic individuals could also jump on it as a way to spread mistrust on the opposite end of the debate too...namely mainstream media and politicians, not to mention our old friends at the ginormous pharmaceutical companies...who lets not forget, hold the record for the largest criminal payouts in human history..... I dunno.
Cheers for the replies.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Thursday, 19 Jan 2023 at 4:47am

Jan 2023 US Covid Vax Efficacy
% [+] by Group or Pop as to Vax%

20% [+] Kidz - Vax (0-4yrs 11%) > (5-11yrs 32% ) > (12-17yrs 58%)
32.2% [+] Prisoners 25% Vax
41.86% [+] Prison Guards 49% Vax
41.2% [+] Rhode Island 87.6% (Highest Vax State) 80% Reserves & Bays

Highest US Vaxed wide open State has higher infection rate than least US Vaxed crowded Prisons!

US Experts can read their own scientific health data?
US can end this pandemic tomorrow...sorry if that upsets people!

PS: US Experts actually read this Data to enforce more Vax on the Guards? (No Joke!)
Never once congratulating Staff for running lowest Pandemic group with no Health Budget or Vax!
Tough Gig Huh!

philosurphizingkerching's picture
philosurphizingkerching's picture
philosurphizing... Thursday, 19 Jan 2023 at 6:28am

Looks as though the sheep are slowly starting to wake up.
Australian population 26 million.
6 million purebloods.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-01-19/atagi-considers-fifth-covid-vacci...
How many people have had each dose?
When it comes to the first vaccine, about 20 million people have had it, according to data from the department of health and aged care.

And about 19.8 million people have gone back for their second dose.

Of those eligible, 14.3 million people have had their third dose.

And the data shows 5.4 million people have had number four.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Thursday, 19 Jan 2023 at 8:25am
burleigh wrote:
AndyM wrote:

"to supress the freedom of questioning said science"

Specifics please.

You don’t want to answer the question hey AndyM. The master of deflection when backed into a corner.

What corner?
You and your absolutes.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Thursday, 19 Jan 2023 at 8:36am

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 19 Jan 2023 at 9:26am
AndyM wrote:
burleigh wrote:
AndyM wrote:

"to supress the freedom of questioning said science"

Specifics please.

You don’t want to answer the question hey AndyM. The master of deflection when backed into a corner.

What corner?
You and your absolutes.

Nobody puts Andy in the corner