Vaccinate or not

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak started the topic in Tuesday, 24 Nov 2020 at 6:20pm

I was a little shocked at Alan Joyce (CEO Qantas) announcement that international travelers will be required to have a covid 19 vaccination in order to travel on Qantas flights . The government wanted to have mandatory vaccination but after the bumbling of its release ( it was painful to watch the delivery of that announcement ) they withdrew the mandatory part but it seems Qantas and other business may demand a vaccination in order to use their services. I’m not anti vaccine by any means I just don’t trust this government or a vaccine that has been rushed through. A jab followed by another jab followed by yearly jabs doesn’t sit well with me as I have never had a flu shot or the flu for more than 20 years. Plus I don’t want to give this shot to my healthy 4 year old daughter. She is up to date with all her vaccinations but this covid vaccine is new and not being around for decades like the others. Tuberculosis remains the number one as far diseases go and you don’t need proof of vaccination to travel so what is going on ?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 30 Jan 2024 at 9:43am

People die with all sorts of viruses, covid was the biggest over react of all time. No excess death rate proves this.
Fit people died from the jab or were injured, SG has never touched on this subject.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 30 Jan 2024 at 10:02am
Pop Down's picture
Pop Down's picture
Pop Down Tuesday, 30 Jan 2024 at 10:42am

Burleigh

My big problem is that I think the Over reaction was Orchestrated !!!

If I worked at P or A .

I would have a really good idea of how effective our drugs are and how much testing we NORMALLY do .

I would want to Promote MY drugs .

Would be EXTREMELY happy for governments to Mandate people use My drugs .

You ask for Special Fast Tracking Approvals ( perfect , as we can't be held responsible if they don't work ) !!!

Drug Company Nirvana !

Would be spending millions developing NEW drugs and hope we have Covid 2 infinity .

Would know how effective these new drugs are against the new variants .

Have a look at the Share Prices of P and A over the last 5 years .

Fauci and his wife , Gates , Pelosi etc ALL had shares in these companies .

Guessing others would think 2 , that IF we were Senior Managers at P & A , like Fauci , PELOSI and Gates , we would have made a KILLING .

Set for life as we SOLD the shares at the HIGHS ( kept a bit for charades ) !

And the Game is STILL alive and kicking waiting for its next time . FFS .

The game can be stopped so easily , by having a good plan .

The Drug companies don't WANT 1 ,

They really know how to work the Media and the political system 2 .

Like the media , they love 2 panic people 2 .

Good 4 business .

My mother told me today the Media told her there is a Vaping Crisis in Australia .

I told her the Tobacco companies are probably sponsoring the campaign and not 2 worry .

Also asked mum if her grandchildren are more sensible than I was , at the same age .

She said " Your right , I won't worry about vaping " .

A Salty Dog's picture
A Salty Dog's picture
A Salty Dog Tuesday, 30 Jan 2024 at 10:31am

During the pandemic, Health workers were put under extreme pressure in coping with the sheer volume of people requiring attention, and performed well above and beyond the call of duty.

To sG and his colleagues, I express my thanks for your efforts.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 30 Jan 2024 at 10:35am
A Salty Dog wrote:

During the pandemic, Health workers were put under extreme pressure in coping with the sheer volume of people requiring attention, and performed well above and beyond the call of duty.

Very true, they were also made to work in pretty much unbearable conditions. The FEAR spread from our governments and media made people feel like they were going to die if they had a sniffle.

My next door neighbour is a doctor and i have had several conversations about adverse reactions to the jab. Yet others in the industry REFUSE to speak about it.

A Salty Dog's picture
A Salty Dog's picture
A Salty Dog Tuesday, 30 Jan 2024 at 10:55am
burleigh wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2smIb2L-oX/?igsh=MTliNGRhazg0cnNpeg==

Rennick is giving Malcolm Roberts a serious run for his money as Senior Senate Conspiracy Theorist and General Nutjob.

During Senate Estimates Rennick has a habit of hitting people with mis-information gleaned from crank websites and then belittling them. He presents an arrogant attitude and with his body language tries to assert an air of intellectual superiority. It was amusing to see ASIO Chief Mike Burgess put him back in his place, but Gerard, true to form had to have the last word.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 30 Jan 2024 at 10:58am
A Salty Dog wrote:
burleigh wrote:

Rennick is giving Malcolm Roberts a serious run for his money as Senior Senate Conspiracy Theorist and General Nutjob.

During Senate Estimates Rennick has a habit of hitting people with mis-information gleaned from crank websites and then belittling them. He presents an arrogant attitude and with his body language tries to assert an air of intellectual superiority. It was amusing to see ASIO Chief Mike Burgess put him back in his place, but Gerard, true to form had to have the last word.

Mis-Information? give me three examples.

A Salty Dog's picture
A Salty Dog's picture
A Salty Dog Tuesday, 30 Jan 2024 at 11:01am
burleigh wrote:
A Salty Dog wrote:
burleigh wrote:

Click on any of his YT videos, plenty to choose from.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 30 Jan 2024 at 11:07am
A Salty Dog wrote:
burleigh wrote:
A Salty Dog wrote:
burleigh wrote:

Click on any of his YT videos, plenty to choose from.

You make a claim about miss-information, but don’t want to back it up? Is this roadkill?

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Tuesday, 30 Jan 2024 at 11:13am
burleigh wrote:
A Salty Dog wrote:

Very true, they were also made to work in pretty much unbearable conditions. The FEAR spread from our governments and media made people feel like they were going to die if they had a sniffle.

My next door neighbour is a doctor and i have had several conversations about adverse reactions to the jab. Yet others in the industry REFUSE to speak about it.

Tone deaf from Dr burleigh.

Pop Down's picture
Pop Down's picture
Pop Down Tuesday, 30 Jan 2024 at 12:02pm

Pelosi , Fauci , China , Gates , WHO , WEF , Davos , Heads of States of ALL Big countries are involved in the Pandemic , of course , it was a World wide event .

I read comments from what I consider to be the smartest , best connected and most informed people on our planet .

These people are still debating wether Covid was Deliberately Leaked into humanity .

It's not called Gain of Function , for no reason !!!

A Huge Set Up , from Start to .......it's not finished , yet .

My whole family is hugely influenced by the Media and our Politicians .

Unlike me , they trust them .

I was a Black Sheep for over a year .

Totally understood their position and they didn't even want 2 hear my views .

They were just shouting at me :)

It was a good wake up call for my family !

All of my family now agree , our media and our politicians got our response to the Pandemic , horribly wrong , in OUR Victoria .

Our wonderful CBD of Melbourne , in NOT the same , it's heart is still broken and has NOT recovered .

I am still very angry .

Another important lesson that will be forgotten , the next time , the media tells them to panic , I think .

Human nature .

Pelosi's trading is Public knowledge ( has to be ! ) .

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 30 Jan 2024 at 11:32am
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
A Salty Dog wrote:

Tone deaf from Dr burleigh.

Why? because i want people that know more than they are letting on to use their voice? Stay in your lane Dill. Go talk to those front line nurses you apparently know. lol

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 30 Jan 2024 at 11:33am
Pop Down wrote:

Pelosi , Fauci , Gates , WHO , WEF , Davos , Heads of States of ALL Big countries are involved in the Pandemic , of course , it was a Wold wide event .

I read comments from what I consider to be the smartest and most informed people on our planet .

These people are still debating wether Covid was Deliberately Leaked into humanity .

I was a Black Sheep for almost a year .

Same with me Pop Down, my family have ABC news turned on from the minute they walk in the door to the minute they fall asleep.

6 jabs, Covid 3 times each.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Tuesday, 30 Jan 2024 at 12:16pm
burleigh wrote:
Pop Down wrote:

Pelosi , Fauci , Gates , WHO , WEF , Davos , Heads of States of ALL Big countries are involved in the Pandemic , of course , it was a Wold wide event .

I read comments from what I consider to be the smartest and most informed people on our planet .

Same with me Pop Down, my family have ABC news turned on from the minute they walk in the door to the minute they fall asleep.

I remember when you said your mum had a heart attack and was forced to get vaxed. And it was pointed out to you she would be exempt....then you went quiet for 5 days as you were caught out bullshitting.
That was you, hey burleigh? it was pretty funny.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 30 Jan 2024 at 12:26pm
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Pop Down wrote:

I remember when you said your mum had a heart attack and was forced to get vaxed. And it was pointed out to you she would be exempt....then you went quiet for 5 days as you were caught out bullshitting.

Wrong again. It was my MIL and it was a stroke and no she wasn't exempt.

Tell us about your cafe theory.

Pop Down's picture
Pop Down's picture
Pop Down Tuesday, 30 Jan 2024 at 1:17pm

I am really interested to hear ANY theory that May help us avoid the past mistakes .

Definitely not theory's that happened in the First panic .

We have all , probably , heard them all , anyway .

Nearly everyone panicked and made mistakes .

They were TOLD 2 .

I made many mistakes 2 .

As a young surfer and I was in the Brunswick Heads SLC , the first lesson I was taught was , 2 NOT panic in the Ocean .

I don't panic on Land either .

ONCE jumped out of a plane , solo , with 10 others .

I was last and they ALL panicked , so fn funny and the Instructor and I were laughing .

The ONLY time I thought THIS is the most stupid thing I have ever done but HAVE to do it .

The BIGGEST adrenaline rush EVER !

I beginner died at the same place the day after .

We had a 2 hour introduction session to prepare for the jump .

All the others took this seriously except me .

As a surfer , I just knew , everyone would forget the instructions when throwing themselves out of a fn plane at 2500 feet .

They all panicked and sort of rolled Out ( nearly had 2 be pushed ) of the plane .

Not 1 went One One Thousand , Two .... to 4 ( then go for the reserve if the main has failed to open properly after careful inspection ffs ) .

I slowed down before 5 , and refused 2 look up ( just reached for the toggles ( steering ) without looking :) ) as was NOT going 2 go for a last resort option at 2000 feet , no fn way .

The question is , who is willing 2 admit them and learn from them .

Very simple stuff .

Pelosi has had incredible growth in her personal portfolio .

Mostly , Direct holdings in Individual companies and self managed ,

Her returns are OFF the charts .

As a Politician , I would give her ALL my money 2 invest .

My old job was 2 invest OPM 2 .

As she is so well connected , I expect her outstanding financial performance to continue .

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Tuesday, 30 Jan 2024 at 12:47pm
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Pop Down wrote:

Lol

That you found someone that voluntarily married you is still a surprise. :)

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 30 Jan 2024 at 12:54pm
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Pop Down wrote:

Lol

C'mon toady, we want to hear again that if your mum caught covid off an unvaccinated person in a cafe and died you wanted them charged with murder.

That's how much you got sucked in by the media.

Then after your 3 or 4 jabs, you got so sick from Covid you were on swellnet complaining & looking for sympathy off strangers.

talk about a head case of a human

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Tuesday, 30 Jan 2024 at 1:00pm
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Pop Down wrote:

Lol

C'mon toady, we want to hear again that if your mum caught covid off an unvaccinated person in a cafe and died you wanted them charged with murder.

That's how much you got sucked in by the media.

Then after your 3 or 4 jabs, you got so sick from Covid you were on swellnet complaining & looking for sympathy off strangers.

talk about a head case of a human

oh burleigh...ha ha ha

you are still a little bed wetter.

anyhow I'm out of here...you need to get over it all and get on with life like most of us have. ciao

Pop Down's picture
Pop Down's picture
Pop Down Tuesday, 30 Jan 2024 at 1:31pm

Roady , seems like U were lucky and had a good lockdown 2 and are heading off .

I really hope others are willing to stay and MOST others are still willing to learn and discuss the possible ramifications of our Media and Government's mistakes dealing with this CURRENT issue ie , haven't quite got OVER !!! it .

Good luck 2 U , sounds like have got a lot of it .

Us Melbournian's felt the same , before covid .

I can't move on .

I have drawn a line in the sand , on this thread .

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 30 Jan 2024 at 1:27pm
Pop Down wrote:

Roady , seems like U were lucky and had a good lockdown 2 and are heading off .

I really hope others are willing to stay and MOST others are still willing to learn and discuss the possible ramifications of our Media and Government's mistakes dealing with this CURRENT issue ie , haven't quite got OVER !!! it .

Good luck 2 U , sounds like have got a lot of it .

Us Melbournian's felt the same , before covid .

I can't move on .

Toadkill does whatever the TV tells him. He's no hope.

Pop Down's picture
Pop Down's picture
Pop Down Tuesday, 30 Jan 2024 at 2:10pm

I will add a bit of detail to the Parachute Panic Party .

A 2 hour prep for an incredibly stressful experience .

This equals panic !

1 guy excelled all during the 2 hour pre ( Top Sales Exec in Sydney and only wore Italian Suits ) and volunteered to jump first and a woman ( who liked him ) said I will go next . My close work buddy was 2nd last , before me .

I jumped in first and we packed in sitting on the floor with a huge Hole in the side of the fn plane .

Italian suit guy is last in and sits next the hole and we take off and circle getting higher and higher .

The Italian suit guy just looked out the hole the 25 minute flight UP to 2500 ft .

The Italian guy couldn't jump out the first run and spooked the girl etc etc .

Bedlam and the instructor is yelling that NO one is counting and ALL shuts have opened .

U shuffle up as people jump out and my mate is next . I yell Michael , don't forget to count and he shuffles over and dangles his legs over the 2500 ft ledge .

We come around and the Instructor yells , Ok , U ready , now don't forget to start counting after U jump .

Instructor said Go , and Michael yelled ( not One Thousand , two thousand ) , One One Thousand , Two One Thousands and THEN Jumped ffs .

His Shute opened and the Instructor rolled eyes shaking his head and we laughed again .

He might have kept counting till 6 or 7 , before his Shute opened .

He was not even thinking of a reserve haha .

The videos showed they ALL rolled out and just fell , I was somehow going straight down in a death dive .

Pop Down's picture
Pop Down's picture
Pop Down Tuesday, 30 Jan 2024 at 3:46pm

Back to business .

U are either happy to follow what Fauci did and think he did a good job , or U don't .

When the World Panic's it is the USA that we all look 2 , 2 save the day .

The USA is a Democracy with a solid constitution !

The Judiciary was unbiased as was their press .

As I have said , the Proof is out in clear light imho .

Fauci lied !

Anyone that follows him NOW , is following a lier .

Who now thinks the US Media did a good job !

We can all a agree the Drug companies did a good job for their Shareholders .

The US Media and Judiciary have been dealing with Trump , for 6 years .

Who thinks they have been unbiased to him .

We need to Trust politicians and have a diversity of Media .

In Australia , I Trust our Judiciary , especially at the highest levels .

Unfortunately , I predicted a while ago . Politicians are loosing Peoples Trust World Wide atm .

The Shit will hit the fan , in the next 10 years .

Good , it needs 2 happen .

With the response of Governments and THE Expert , Fauci to Covid ( he helped fund its creation ) , another Jeanie has been let out of the bottle .

We can see , Emperor Fauci " was not wearing clothes " and he is an ugly piece of shit .

Let's see if Trumpy can save the day ?

Not much hope .

This stuff just had to happen , eventually , for things 2 improve .

And they will ( be , whatever , they will be ) !

We are a Lucky Country !

Always have been , always will be .

I am proud of ALL Australians as view us as ONE people .

Guessing the big trouble won't happen here .

Australia will show the world how to clean up the Shit .

We will become a Shinning Light for the World in the next 10 years imho.

It will need us .

I experienced the GFC . Horrific and I still have scars .

When we have the Great Free Governments Crisis , the Financial Markets WILL, Hold everything together IMHO .

Sounds crazy , I know .

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 30 Jan 2024 at 4:48pm

I think you are half right pops

(which dosen't mean you're half wrong...)

the reality is, fauci was complicit in engineeing the virus in the wuhan lab

they outsourced the engieering when obama banned such research on american soil - due to the obvious dangers... (go figure hey, too dangeous for the best labs in the world... so we'll outsource it to some dodgy developing country lab, without the appropriate checks and balances)

the virus breakout appears to have been an accident, but faucci, his entouage, and even trump, had a vested interest in covering it up - hence the pangolin and wet market ruse...

trump broke ranks when he couldn't stand it anymore, and alluded to a lab leak... the media reacted, as they always do to all things trump - with violent irrational opposition - and backed themselves into a corner... a corner they held on to, for far far too long...

cue the various 'conspiracies' ...where the media and the machine made absolute fools of themselves...

ivermectin

the lab leak

died 'with covid' as opposed to 'of covid'

vaccine efficacy

'believe the science'

etc. etc.

the machine went all in with vaccines as the solution - probably well intentioned initially - but due to obvious shortcomings, state sanctioned 'misinformation', ...and well... extreme tds... some very smart credible people made some massive mistakes...

big pharma aleady had the substandard vaccines in the pipeline (probably as a result of the GOF research)

and yes, faucci, pelosi, gates... the whole establishment machine actually... had vested interests (and shares) in the vaccine 'solution'...

fark, even you and me probably do, by way of our superannuton and the like, invested in blackrock and vanguard...

blackrock and vanguard, who conveniently own the media...

and the narrative...

its one big fucking pyramid of ponzi and corruption... corruption of process more than anything... as govenments now outsource their responsibilities to private enterprise... some of us refer to it as the sourge of neoliberalism - that over decades has become the norm...

its all spelled out in this video, which convincingly shows all the connectedness through publicly available information

https://m.

WEF and friends got in on the act because they ARE blackrock and vanguard etc.

and because they have a plan... had a plan... put on hold, ...by an incovenient 'disruption'...

not sure it was 'orchestrated', as you say... I'm more of the belief it was 'leveraged', as naomi klein has suggested...

noami klein - a good egg beyond reproach, commenting well out of her normal realm and character I might add...

leveraged to the absolute exteme...

it's just money and modern politics... with a dose of nutty lefty cancel culture and hysterics thrown in... modern politics...

neoliberalism - where corporations now have more money and influence than countries...

and, where our hapless leaders are more than happy to outsource their responsibilities

no conspiracy (except for a bunch of complicit cunts trying to cover their tracks)

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 30 Jan 2024 at 4:44pm

how to avoid it all again?

dismantle the billionaires pay no tax NGO mega complex...

and put government back in control of the things that require the 'objective' scientific method...

seems to be too late for that

Pop Down's picture
Pop Down's picture
Pop Down Tuesday, 30 Jan 2024 at 5:18pm

sypkan

To Put back governments In Control , we will be required to 2 take it from them , first .

The systems corruption , now requires a complete Clean Out ( of the vested interests ) .

A NON Politician , who is VERY powerful , may change the worsening corruption .

I said on another thread , that the USA will split into 3 countries within 10 years , Trump or No Trump .

It is all linked .

Other wise , think the Covid riots on Roid's and with the Police joining them , here in Melbourne .

That is a real possible worst case imho .

I will run from another Lockdown .

For a GFGC , I have to be here in Melbourne .

Optimist's picture
Optimist's picture
Optimist Tuesday, 30 Jan 2024 at 6:02pm

Thanks Sypkan for that video…a real eye opener and answered a lot of questions for me personally…cheers.

Pop Down's picture
Pop Down's picture
Pop Down Tuesday, 30 Jan 2024 at 7:22pm

I just had a quick look at the video above and like hearing Naomi .

One thing jumped out at me .

The logo of Reuters .

My first real job in the mid 80's , was selling their screens with Foreign Exchange markets and their News .

Reuters journalists were NEVER allowed to include their own views , only the facts .

Julius Reuter was offered BIG money to provide exclusive News ( Stockmarket prices flown over a mountain range by carrier pigeon ) .

A man of principle and said Reuters News will always be available to anyone willing to pay for it .

The World could rely on Reuters for facts , the quicker , the better .

Their News moved World Financial Markets every day .

Thompson bought them about 10 years ago and the Reuter reputation for Trust , is gone.

Same thing with Wikki , the news is now not trustworthy .

The Reuters Page all the World was glued to was ASAP ( all pages had 4 letter codes ) as it WAS the World FX Market .

There was NEWS , SPORT etc ( no passwords ) .

Bloomberg is the go 2 now , apparently .

Only the BIG players , an Inter Bank Market , were allowed to put their prices up to Buy or Sell Currency .

Trade sizes were often in 10's of millions and constant , all day , every day .

A price on ASAP eg by the CBA , was always honoured . Reputations were at stake .

Everyone who played the BIG game ( and they ALL had 2 ) , abided by the rules , even if unwritten .

Otherwise , The Game chucked U out , never 2 return and with your reputation smashed , in 1 second ( Ruthless ! ) .

ASAP had ALL the Major currencies on it , and news headlines !!!

Any company could see this Interbank market trading live and get the news IF they paid for it , monthly .

$3200 p/m for 1 screen and keyboard .

BHP was a client of mine , they had 16ish in the Black Stump ( William St ) .

CBA had 150 in their Sydney trading room . 100 in Melbourne , 100 overseas etc , no discounts .

Big Money in NEWS .

The good old days :)

Where has all the trust gone , not that long gone ?

Rabbits68's picture
Rabbits68's picture
Rabbits68 Tuesday, 30 Jan 2024 at 8:19pm

Trippy video Sypkan.
Thanks for posting it….I think…..

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Wednesday, 31 Jan 2024 at 2:08pm
burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 31 Jan 2024 at 2:18pm

How good is that Udo!

velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno Wednesday, 31 Jan 2024 at 3:37pm
san Guine wrote:

Here's the my perspective on the front line from day 1:

When our society was alerted to the threat of COVID, everyone panicked, from both Federal and State governments down to the general populous. Nobody knew anything particularly concrete about anything.

It quickly became apparent to people in medicine that this virus was nasty, not just a "few days of chest infection, then off you go...."

To give you an idea of how heavy duty those early variants were, we would have COVID patients off oxygen (high flow) often for just 60 seconds, their oxygen saturations would plummet from 90ish into the 60's, they became profoundly hypoxic. After about 1/2 an hour of maxing out the high flow therapy there saturations would creep up to the 90's again. These weren't ICU patients these were just ward patients, often with no underlying lung pathology!

On top of lockdown, at work I was in and out of full PPE every shift, still having to attend every emergency in the hospital and being ultra careful not to infect my wife who has a heart condition, it was a time of great uncertainty and it was relentless...

It was an extremely stressful time in an already extremely stressful job.

It was the loneliest period of my working life.

I ended up burning out at the start of 2022. Took 4 months off, did a lot of soul searching and a lot of soul surfing (thank you Tassie for letting me share a bit of your magic). Went back to work on the bare minimum and am really enjoying my job again!

COVID has never gone away. As is always the case with any virus, it attenuates over time becoming less virulent. However, we still have between 10-20 operational beds filled with COVID patients everyday. They are elderly or immunocompromised, it still kills people...in fact, my own father last year.

It's real we are living with it.

Brilliant post Sanguine, glad you found solace down in Tassie. Much respect, and yes agree with your last point.

velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno Wednesday, 31 Jan 2024 at 3:51pm

That compensation verdict is very good.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 31 Jan 2024 at 4:32pm
velocityjohnno wrote:

That compensation verdict is very good.

thousands more to come hopefully. Any employer that forced that poison into employees should rot in jail, not just pay compensation

velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno Wednesday, 31 Jan 2024 at 5:11pm

It should set a precedent, I'll let legal eagles discuss how far that could go.

Seems to be for medical support and time in that report.

Pop Down's picture
Pop Down's picture
Pop Down Friday, 2 Feb 2024 at 8:57pm

It might set a legal precedent for a , not so employee friendly , judge , but Daniel had to endure and , I assume , pay for " a Significant Legal battle " .

Not many will go through that to get what a pension would probably provide .

The Government has set the Precedent .

U can't afford to take us on and its not worth it !

All Major Private Employers , are very happy with the example shown .

Is is another big win , as it shows in our courts , what has happened .

Any else wondering why this wasn't reported , much , by OUR MSM ????

I looked for a date on when this article was released ?

I think I saw this verdict announced , somewhere , a week ago .

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 5 Feb 2024 at 11:36am
burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 5 Feb 2024 at 1:39pm
udo wrote:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-02-05/nsw-multiple-covid-19-infections-...

I bet they are all double/triple/quad vaccinated.

No pureblood is getting it that many times

Pop Down's picture
Pop Down's picture
Pop Down Monday, 5 Feb 2024 at 2:31pm

Spoke to an elderly woman today that I have known for 30 years , and she told me she had had 6 shots , like my mother .

Now assuming most of our elderly ( defined as U want ) has had the maximum .

Will just look after mum , as normal , and hope the medical community look into the affects of all the rounds .

The approval Speed , should be carefully looked into .

The Stats are IN and Children DON'T need vaccination against covid ( in nearly ALL circumstances ) .

The Promotion of these Drugs buy OUR Medical / Government MUST stop now !

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 5 Feb 2024 at 2:43pm
udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Monday, 5 Feb 2024 at 2:58pm

Didnt she have Pre Existing Heart Problems ?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 5 Feb 2024 at 3:01pm
udo wrote:

Baseless accusations to try and defame a grieving mother who lost her daughter from a vaccine she didn’t need.

You’re an asshole Udo, go take a long hard look in the mirror

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Monday, 5 Feb 2024 at 3:08pm

I posted these news reports at the time they occurred and the response from some on this thread was “ oh , it must have been a bad batch “ . It’s mind boggling that governments kept giving this to children after getting these results and just dismissing it as a “ bad batch “ https://e.vnexpress.net/news/news/120-children-hospitalized-province-sus... https://e.vnexpress.net/news/news/4th-child-dies-after-pfizer-vaccine-in.... Some people also still don’t understand why anyone would regret getting vaccinated against covid .

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Monday, 5 Feb 2024 at 3:19pm
burleigh wrote:
udo wrote:

Baseless accusations to try and defame a grieving mother who lost her daughter from a vaccine she didn’t need.

Antiphospholipid syndrome

What is really sad is that her poor mother has clearly been tracked down and brainwashed by the antivax ambulance chasers from the "Jab Injuries Australia" instagram group and their crazy mates. Their disgusting behaviour in trying to take advantage of grieving family members of people that have died of anything they think they can link to vaccine injury is criminal. This strategy started in the United States and is sick beyond measure.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Monday, 5 Feb 2024 at 3:49pm

Tuberculosis kills as many people each year as COVID-19. It’s time we found a better vaccine. https://theconversation.com/tuberculosis-kills-as-many-people-each-year-... The reasons BCG hasn’t been replaced with a more effective TB vaccine include:

the decline of TB in many Western countries in the 20th century

limited interest from pharmaceutical companies to invest in TB vaccine development

the fact TB research and pre-clinical vaccine development is logistically challenging and requires special biological containment facilities

the short-term and fiercely competitive environment for government and philanthropic research funding makes it difficult for academics to commit to TB vaccine research as a career path.

Where there’s a will, there’s a way

The pace of COVID-19 vaccine development shows what’s possible when the political will, pharmaceutical interest and funding is there………….or is it a case that tuberculosis is only a 3rd world problem ?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 5 Feb 2024 at 3:53pm
udo wrote:
burleigh wrote:
udo wrote:

Antiphospholipid syndrome

What is really sad is that her poor mother has clearly been tracked down and brainwashed by the antivax ambulance chasers from the "Jab Injuries Australia" instagram group and their crazy mates. Their disgusting behaviour in trying to take advantage of grieving family members of people that have died of anything they think they can link to vaccine injury is criminal. This strategy started in the United States and is sick beyond measure.

More bias baseless assumptions. Geez you're a real asshole Udo.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Monday, 5 Feb 2024 at 5:01pm

Burleigh she was Diagnosed with Antiphospholipid Syndrome and they got there Covid Vax advice from APS Facebook page ...

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 5 Feb 2024 at 5:07pm
udo wrote:

Burleigh she was Diagnosed with Antiphospholipid Syndrome and they got there Covid Vax advice from APS Facebook page ...

Ah yes of course. And your evidence for this advice they received is?

A mother lost their child after a reaction to a vaccine she did not need. and this is your response. You're a foul human. I hope you dont have kids.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Monday, 5 Feb 2024 at 5:14pm

Her Mothers Words Burleigh in Submission to Parliament.