Vaccinate or not

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak started the topic in Tuesday, 24 Nov 2020 at 6:20pm

I was a little shocked at Alan Joyce (CEO Qantas) announcement that international travelers will be required to have a covid 19 vaccination in order to travel on Qantas flights . The government wanted to have mandatory vaccination but after the bumbling of its release ( it was painful to watch the delivery of that announcement ) they withdrew the mandatory part but it seems Qantas and other business may demand a vaccination in order to use their services. I’m not anti vaccine by any means I just don’t trust this government or a vaccine that has been rushed through. A jab followed by another jab followed by yearly jabs doesn’t sit well with me as I have never had a flu shot or the flu for more than 20 years. Plus I don’t want to give this shot to my healthy 4 year old daughter. She is up to date with all her vaccinations but this covid vaccine is new and not being around for decades like the others. Tuberculosis remains the number one as far diseases go and you don’t need proof of vaccination to travel so what is going on ?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 5 Feb 2024 at 5:28pm
udo wrote:

Her Mothers Words Burleigh in Submission to Parliament.

Oh yeah. prove it dipshit

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Monday, 5 Feb 2024 at 5:37pm

Natalie was diagnosed with antiphospholipid syndrome and we did not know that there were any
risks in having the vaccine as the APS Facebook page posted advice from the Australian Technical
Advisory Group (ATAGI) about Covid-19 vaccinations. I remember reading that ATAGI advised that
although there are further investigations required, they said to go ahead and get vaccinated. Had
we known that there were risks there would have been no way that I would have allowed Natalie to
receive another vaccine and I know that she would not of had it either.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 5 Feb 2024 at 5:55pm
udo wrote:

Natalie was diagnosed with antiphospholipid syndrome and we did not know that there were any
risks in having the vaccine as the APS Facebook page posted advice from the Australian Technical
Advisory Group (ATAGI) about Covid-19 vaccinations. I remember reading that ATAGI advised that
although there are further investigations required, they said to go ahead and get vaccinated. Had
we known that there were risks there would have been no way that I would have allowed Natalie to
receive another vaccine and I know that she would not of had it either.

Still no idea what point you are trying to prove and/or why. Do you not think her death was because of the vaccine? Do you think the mother is lying? Do you think the mother should not tell her story?

Pop Down's picture
Pop Down's picture
Pop Down Tuesday, 6 Feb 2024 at 11:28am

Ok Udo

IF U ( or we ) knew the risks , U would have said NO to this girls have the shot .

Gosh , not much help 2 Natalie , now .

Mate , ATAGI , and everyone else , panicked , without really understanding the RISK of Covid , without knowledge of the RISKS of taking the shots , without knowledge of how Fast Tracking the development AND Mandatory subscription of the Drugs and without knowing Fauci was full of shit .

This was NOT sensible Medicine , and hindsight has PROVEN it was WRONG and fn disaster for people like this poor girl .

As Burly said , what are U trying to say ???

First post of yours I have seen on this thread !

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Tuesday, 6 Feb 2024 at 11:32pm

Today CDC opened East Asia Pacific Regional Office in US Embassy Tokyo.
Bossing (26 countries) including Australia & NZ
Centre for Strategic International Studies...all talking about us...Yes! Us...Australia! (Big News!)
The Frontline Blood Dripping Meat in US Pac' Lunch Sanga ...
https://www.csis.org/analysis/cdcs-tokyo-regional-office-advances-us-nat...
https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2024/p0202-cdc-japan-office.html
https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2024/02/05/japan/cdc-opens-regional-of...

https://www.cdc.gov/globalhealth/countries/regional/default.htm
CDC/ Gates [ One Health Credit Card ] Each Lab Rat Vax is rewarded one US Aid Biscuit...ONE OF US!
Europe / Mid East / N'S America / Asia-(Russia via China) / Pacific (Now) / Central America later in 2024

Q: How is this not News in NZ / Australia & Why then are we committed to building a fake CDC?
Rest of the World are reading & Laughing about Australia's CDC Vax HQ...(Oz National Secret-Taboo)
Seriously! WTF...THIS IS NEWS...
#1 OZ Emergency CDC HQ is world News but censored from Oz media...Why!...Dumb Question tbb!

Wake the Fuck Up Straya! We're now living as Mushrooms eating US Shit...please someone rise up!

Here's the Brain Dead Mop Head we gotta work with...Maybe sometime later...we'll Mop Up Aisle 4.

Jan 2024 Oz CDC Update : Who do we engage with! > Keep Up 2 Date...
( Sounds great...let's give that a try...)
https://www.cdc.gov.au/
tbb will intro our New CDC Boss to our Oz Govt...(Oz...bend-over for yer New Boss!) That was simple!

Hello!!! Anyone in there...sorry to disturb you...but our National Security CDC HQ Just opened.
Nope! Sorry! As per usual...We don't Decide about our National Bio Security...
(Too bad, so sad!) Suck it Up Oz! Losers!

In wot world...does a non enrolled unvaxed swellnet Punk gotta inform Oz Govt of Oz new CDC HQ!
Sad day for Oz...this is a new low point...please Wake Up Australia...someone please give a fuckin' shit!

Pop Down's picture
Pop Down's picture
Pop Down Wednesday, 7 Feb 2024 at 6:36pm

Hey True Blue

Appreciate the information above and now realise your prowess and track record covering this man made disease .

Great work , please keep it up !

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Thursday, 8 Feb 2024 at 9:03am
Pop Down's picture
Pop Down's picture
Pop Down Thursday, 8 Feb 2024 at 9:38am

Udo
Seems like U ARE happy for our kids to be be given these EXPERIMENTAL drugs !!!

Are U fn crazy ?

Covid doesn't kill children , enough , for them to even have the drugs .

Look at that the fn facts .

Why not put your view with an article ( or at least a reason to look at it ) , U are 2 cryptic !

The fn bullshit study ( do U really read this shit ??? to support an incorrect view U have ??? ) even said not 1 kid died !!!!!!

Covid death rate was high with the sick and elderly and dropped with age and health .

Young healthy kids had almost ZERO chance of dying , like my two daughters , but were forced 2 take these Injections .

So , Udo , U are still a Fauci Fan , ok .

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 8 Feb 2024 at 11:05am

Pop, Udo has been trolling for years on covid. He's really stooped now attacking a grieving mother.

Pop Down's picture
Pop Down's picture
Pop Down Thursday, 8 Feb 2024 at 11:23am

Thanks Burleigh .

I have already declared , I have drawn the proverbial "Line in the Sand " on this thread .

Trolls are not welcome here .

U do have enough to play on , imho .

This topic is serious .

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 8 Feb 2024 at 12:19pm

My daughter ( 8 in June ) has had more vaccinations than the average Aussie kid , she got covid last year and symptoms for 3 days were a sore tummy and mild headache. She wasn’t vaccinated for covid and after liquid panadol twice a day she came good and returned to school after 10 days at home playing as usual. When we arrived in bali early December last year she fell sick with the asian flu that has been spreading like wildfire especially with children . Really bad cough for about a week , runny nose headache, 2 courses of antibiotics and after 3 weeks back to normal . Tested her for covid twice and negative result . She’s been fighting fit since . Her first 18 months as a kid were in Bali and I think she got sick 14 times in that first year . Picture of health at the moment, bit fearful of dengue .

dandandan's picture
dandandan's picture
dandandan Thursday, 8 Feb 2024 at 12:41pm
Pop Down wrote:

Thanks Burleigh .

I have already declared , I have drawn the proverbial "Line in the Sand " on this thread .

Trolls are not welcome here .

U do have enough to play on , imho .

This topic is serious .

How can this be a serious topic if it's about Covid vaccinations and it's three years old - surely you've all figured it out by now.

garyg1412's picture
garyg1412's picture
garyg1412 Thursday, 8 Feb 2024 at 1:05pm

Gotta love the arguments about kids, covid vaccines, blah blah blah.
But consider this with regards to putting foreign chemicals inside kids bodies. Have you seen what most of the kids nowadays are shovelling down their gobs of their own free will.
That shit will probably kill the vaccine, the covid bugs, any other bugs and finally the kid itself before it reaches 40 years old.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 8 Feb 2024 at 1:27pm
garyg1412 wrote:

Gotta love the arguments about kids, covid vaccines, blah blah blah.
But consider this with regards to putting foreign chemicals inside kids bodies. Have you seen what most of the kids nowadays are shovelling down their gobs of their own free will.
That shit will probably kill the vaccine, the covid bugs, any other bugs and finally the kid itself before it reaches 40 years old.

totally agree Gary, not only poison food but parents giving their kids phones in primary school is also fucking them up completely.

Pop Down's picture
Pop Down's picture
Pop Down Thursday, 8 Feb 2024 at 3:28pm

Gary

I still put shit into my body .

My daughters don't !!!

Government Mandated Shit supplied by Multinational Big Pharma is a totally different story ffs !

old-dog's picture
old-dog's picture
old-dog Thursday, 8 Feb 2024 at 3:46pm

The world has gone mad since covid. Udo posts an article from a professor from Yale University with a masters degree in chronic disease epidemiology, director of human genetics and clinical research etc. etc. and gets called a troll because the findings of the study don't align with the burls anti vax freedumb cult. Prof. F Perry Wilson also has an online course called "understanding medical research, your Facebook friend is wrong." No doubt Burls would say all the worlds university professors and experts are part of the conspiracy to bolster the profits of big pharma. Kids don't die from covid and are often asymptomatic, but some of the grandparents who look after them sure do. Now that covid is no longer novel and most people have had the jab plus the virus and it has turned into a mild illness for 90% of the population this thread should have faded away long ago. Now Burls has a new wingman it must be getting crowded down the old rabbit hole.

Pop Down's picture
Pop Down's picture
Pop Down Thursday, 8 Feb 2024 at 4:11pm

Old dog , you still can't a trick , mate .

Udo and U don't realise the drugs were not required for kids .

They were slow to get the initial vaccinations , as they went to the elderly .

Mortality rates in children were AND continue to be almost no existent .

Luckily , I can't see any deaths after a quick google in over a year .

Fauci was full of shit , proven .

He probably funded the study , more gain of function research , ffs !

You and Udo are happy to sit in the Fauci shit , think it smells like roses , suggest we move on and join U both in the shit next time .

I won't bath in shit , mate !

Our children should not have been forced to take a vaccination ( ANY vax ) to go to fn school .

I am just trying to ensure the fn shit , pain and lose of freedom doesn't happen again .

I am sure , that won't be clear , but its the best I can do .

OD , if u are Udo's wingman , great , U will be a big help :)

old-dog's picture
old-dog's picture
old-dog Thursday, 8 Feb 2024 at 4:28pm

So Pops, how many kids in Aust. have died from the jab? and what is your source?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 8 Feb 2024 at 4:35pm
old-dog wrote:

The world has gone mad since covid. Udo posts an article from a professor from Yale University with a masters degree in chronic disease epidemiology, director of human genetics and clinical research etc. etc. and gets called a troll because the findings of the study don't align with the burls anti vax freedumb cult. Prof. F Perry Wilson also has an online course called "understanding medical research, your Facebook friend is wrong." No doubt Burls would say all the worlds university professors and experts are part of the conspiracy to bolster the profits of big pharma. Kids don't die from covid and are often asymptomatic, but some of the grandparents who look after them sure do. Now that covid is no longer novel and most people have had the jab plus the virus and it has turned into a mild illness for 90% of the population this thread should have faded away long ago. Now Burls has a new wingman it must be getting crowded down the old rabbit hole.

Old dog, you always leave out the most important part: the vaccine never stopped transmission, this was a lie you've swallowed up whole and continue to burp it up like an overweight donkey.

So a kid being vaccinated wouldn't help the grandparents anyway. How do you not understand this you dip shit?

Pop, for your reference, Old dog's mrs is a receptionist at a medical facility. You know the same medical facilities that want to put jabs into every single person..... He's another no hoper, someone that will believe anything he hears on the TV and will call you a "cooker" if you ever question it.

old-dog's picture
old-dog's picture
old-dog Thursday, 8 Feb 2024 at 4:49pm

Burls, at a time when you were claiming people were dropping like flies from the immune destroying death jab, I merely pointed out that the ball and chain works at a vaccination clinic that had administered over10,000 jabs and she had only had a couple of people ring back with mild side effects and no serious problems. No need for you guys to carry on like spoilt little 3 year olds with your silly insults.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 8 Feb 2024 at 4:52pm
old-dog wrote:

Burls, at a time when you were claiming people were dropping like flies from the immune destroying death jab, I merely pointed out that the ball and chain works at a vaccination clinic that had administered over10,000 jabs and she had only had a couple of people ring back with mild side effects and no serious problems. No need for you guys to carry on like spoilt little 3 year olds with your silly insults.

I'll trust actual evidence of injuries over your third hand report from a receptionist.

old-dog's picture
old-dog's picture
old-dog Thursday, 8 Feb 2024 at 5:03pm

So how many kids in Aust have died from the jab and what is your source?

Pop Down's picture
Pop Down's picture
Pop Down Thursday, 8 Feb 2024 at 5:16pm

Burls

I rate Front Office a valuable source of so much information in most industries , including medical .

My Chemist , who I rate very highly , still provides Covid shots .

She now also provides Medical Weed ( which u HAVE to smoke , unbelievable ) .

The use of the shots should not be 4 kids .

Too many treat is as another antibiotic .

It's a rushed out group of drugs .

durutti's picture
durutti's picture
durutti Thursday, 8 Feb 2024 at 6:29pm

You absolutely do not HAVE to smoke medicinal cannabis. Sublingual oils are prescribed at a much higher rate than flower and inhalation is by TGA approved vaporiser only - anything else is technically illegal.

Anyways cool story bro

Pop Down wrote:

Burls

I rate Front Office a valuable source of so much information in most industries , including medical .

My Chemist , who I rate very highly , still provides Covid shots .

She now also provides Medical Weed ( which u HAVE to smoke , unbelievable ) .

The use of the shots should not be 4 kids .

Too many treat is as another antibiotic .

It's a rushed out group of drugs .

san Guine's picture
san Guine's picture
san Guine Thursday, 8 Feb 2024 at 7:32pm

Burleigh,

"Old dog, you always leave out the most important part: the vaccine never stopped transmission..."

This was always the case.

Who in Australia told you otherwise? Not one person in the medical field of any repute has ever stated that the vaccine stopped infection.

The vaccine ameliorated symptoms.

Wearing masks, social distancing and good old fashioned hand washing minimised transmission in those early virulent stages

Slackjawedyokel's picture
Slackjawedyokel Thursday, 8 Feb 2024 at 7:52pm

Huh. That’s a curious opinion San Guine.

Perhaps you could then tell me why the unvaccinated were banned from visiting relatives in hospitals or aged care? Of course there are much more emphatic and specific examples that the Australian medical establishment (falsely) portrayed the vaccines as being preventative and able to circumvent transmission.

Where else do you think the politicians derived the authority to stop the unvaccinated from leaving their homes / entering commercial premises or crossing state lines?

I don’t think that hunting down specific examples on Google is necessary if you’d care to display a hint of honesty there mate. Please spare me the necessity.

And that’s not even counting the upstream commentary which flowed from he US / global medical and political establishment which granted Australia the predicate to lie so unashamedly in the first place, When Global “ authorities “ such as the White House , The President himself, the upper echelons of the CDC, The WHO and the CEO of Pfizer are perpetuating lies then the Australian institutions followed in lock step as to be expected.

I must say that it’s interesting to be present in an age when history is rewritten within a few years of it unfolding. Not for us to wait decades or centuries before inconvenient truths were eradicated by the pen!

Anyway….here’s QLD Health establishing vaccine protocols. The rational -as evidenced within the brief - is to limit the spread of covid by limiting admission and travel of the unvaccinated. The only justification for this is the predicate that the vaccines prevented transmission.

https://www.statedevelopment.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0019/5723...

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 8 Feb 2024 at 8:04pm

san guine seems to have a memory problem...

a void of about 12 months, or more...

and about the WHO literally changing their definition of vaccine... for... well... some reason...

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Thursday, 8 Feb 2024 at 8:09pm
sypkan wrote:

san guine seems to have a memory problem...

a void of about 12 months, or more...

and about the WHO literally changing their definition of vaccine... for... well... some reason...

https://twitter.com/mtaibbi/status/1488196414979067904?lang=en

Jesus, has anything in the history of the world aged more poorly than that video :-0

san Guine's picture
san Guine's picture
san Guine Thursday, 8 Feb 2024 at 8:20pm
Slackjawedyokel wrote:

Huh. That’s a curious opinion San Guine.

Perhaps you could then tell me why the unvaccinated were banned from visiting relatives in hospitals or aged care? Of course there are much more emphatic and specific examples that the Australian medical establishment (falsely) portrayed the vaccines as being preventative and able to circumvent transmission.

Where else do you think the politicians derived the authority to stop the unvaccinated from leaving their homes / entering commercial premises or crossing state lines?

I don’t think that hunting down specific examples on Google is necessary if you’d care to display a hint of honesty there mate. Please spare me the necessity.

And that’s not even counting the upstream commentary which flowed from he US / global medical and political establishment which granted Australia the predicate to lie so unashamedly in the first place, When Global “ authorities “ such as the White House , The President himself, the upper echelons of the CDC, The WHO and the CEO of Pfizer are perpetuating lies then the Australian institutions followed in lock step as to be expected.

I must say that it’s interesting to be present in an age when history is rewritten within a few years of it unfolding. Not for us to wait decades or centuries before inconvenient truths were eradicated by the pen!

Anyway….here’s QLD Health establishing vaccine protocols. The rational -as evidenced within the brief - is to limit the spread of covid by limiting admission and travel of the unvaccinated. The only justification for this is the predicate that the vaccines prevented transmission.

https://www.statedevelopment.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0019/5723...

'The only justification for this is the predicate that the vaccines prevented transmission.'
From your reference...

" Increasingly, evidence is confirming that COVID-19 vaccines are efficient at preventing serious illness and death from COVID-19, with efficacy against symptoms of the disease in clinical trials up to 95 per
cent (Pfizer/BioNTech), and similar rates emerging in real world application. Reassuringly, evidence is also increasing that vaccines may work to substantially reduce transmission, although work is still being
done to determine this in the context of the Delta variant of COVID-19. In a recent study, the amount of virus detected was significantly lower in those who got vaccinated compared to unvaccinated people. The vaccine rollout in Australia and in Queensland is still in its early stages and public health benefits
from vaccines are not yet realised to an extent that will measurably prevent community transmission, particularly with the emergence of more transmissible variants of concern and the presence of the spread of the Delta strain in Australia."

That wouldn't be proof then would it???

san Guine's picture
san Guine's picture
san Guine Thursday, 8 Feb 2024 at 8:23pm
Slackjawedyokel Thursday, 8 Feb 2024 at 8:48pm

Hmmm. Sorry , mate. Not sure what your point is? Are you still pushing the take that OZ health never claimed the vaccines prevented transmission?

Come on mate. I was told by a nurse such as yourself that I wasn’t able to enter a hospital because I wasn’t vaccinated and that I’d therefore be a transmission threat to vulnerable patients.

Tell me that you’re not really willing to jeopardise your professional integrity with this ludicrous claim?

I’m not telling you what you should or shouldn’t believe, but it’ll only take a superficial bit of googling to provide ample evidence disputing your claim. Geez mate, the much revered “Science” we were told to respect was provided by the Australian Health institutions. As I stated earlier this is where the politicians garnished the authority to enact the draconian covid era restrictions which specifically targeted the unvaccinated portions of the population.

The restrictions placed upon the unvaccinated were built on the predicate that they could transmit the virus whilst the vaccinated could not*. There is no possible way for this policy to be enforced or enacted without explicit support from the Australian Health institutions.

*excepting for the exceedingly rare “ Breakthrough “ infections . Classic!

Slackjawedyokel Thursday, 8 Feb 2024 at 8:56pm

Jeannette Young-Medical Doctor and Chief Health officer for QLD during Covid.

October 7, 2021: “The only thing that’s going to stop us getting locally acquired cases going forward, we know is vaccination. We can’t stop it. The only way to stop it is vaccination. It does take five weeks from your first dose of Pfizer to be fully protected and six weeks from your first dose of Moderna

tylerdurden's picture
tylerdurden's picture
tylerdurden Thursday, 8 Feb 2024 at 10:02pm

The issue as I see it was that everyone had a choice but the consequences of saying “no” were far disproportionate to any other vaccine in history. The counter argument may be that Covid 19 was a catastrophic event and therefore apparently disproportionate responses were justified.
As long as every person who considers the benefit of the vaccines is justified is fully vaxxed (as per ATAGI) and also everyone else has a personal choice then I’m ok with that.
Only time will tell if the 5+ vaxxed do better than the minimally vaxxed.
After all, it is experimental technology and therefore it will take about 10 years to work out if indeed the vaccinations were overall beneficial

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 8 Feb 2024 at 10:53pm

the issue as I see it...

is yes what td says ^^^

but also, certain employers and fields of employment are STILL making these insane and disproportionate demands...

given what we know now... it's beyond insane...

its criminal!

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Friday, 9 Feb 2024 at 2:10am

2023/24 CDC US Wastewater Review
25 States recorded a Record Wave > 17 States recorded 2nd highest wave
6 States-3rd highest wave > 2 States-4th highest Wave > 1 State-5th highest wave

Each state had independent waves...can't recall more than 3x 3 lots being similar (see groupings)
3 states cut data Louisiana / Mississippi / North Dakota (Could be CDC never needed them!)
tbb describes that CDC WW changes often to track Virus in Transit and cuts sites rising to peak!
Waves began as early as July (Same as Oz) > others from Dec + 1/2/3/4 waves or one Spike.
Xmas Spikes > *Columbia / *Pennsylvania / Wisconsin / *Maryland / *Minnesota / *Nevada / *Alaska?
*Spikes are shown > Some maybe Possible Xmas delayed Data Dumps...(Explained in table!)
tbb will run checks as Data avails & Backtrack to any Anomalies as max data reveals why!
Extra : 17/ 51 Ongoing Waves appear as rising // + Spikes ||
Pop Density Rank Table is adopted to fairly rank infectiousness via accessible human pathways
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_states_and_territories_of_the_Unit...

From previous Peak % rise > Record JN.1 Peak (See above)
Boost [+] Rise/ # Pop density rank / State
66.8%...100%....#31 Vermont (Highest Boosted low pop density doubled to record new Peak infections)
63.6%...142%....#30 *Minnesota (2nd Highest Boosted low pop density > massive outbreak)
61.2%...61.2%...#38 Maine // (3rd highest boosted lower pop density also widely spread Covid)
Top 3 boosted states got smashed by JN.1 [ Warning ] Avoid highly boosted N/E Cooler communities.
Bullet proof Boosted folk gathered indoors regurgitating Record Covid Waves (Least Healthy Example)
Just do the complete opposite of these highest boosted communities to avoid Peak Pandemic Infections.

Moderately High Boosted (high pop > Record waves > 100%)
57%...100% #5 *Maryland > 55.7%...16%...#4 Connecticut ||
Moderate Boosted (high pop -Record waves > 100%)
51.7 #6 Delaware > 51.4% =#1 *D of Columbia

Mid-High Vaxed Isolated Communities with record infection
57.6...40%...#36 Iowa > 49.8%...470% #50 *Alaska (#1 Spike Anchorage = Post Xmas data drop?)

(High pop density -Stalling Boosters resulted in lower 2nd highest waves)
61.1% #25 *Wisconsin (Spike mirrors Nat Peak)
59.9% #13 Hawaii || > 59% #11 California > 58.8% #18 Michigan > 58.5% #2 Rhode Island // >
57.2% #12 Illinois > 56.9% #3 Massachusetts ||

(Mid Boosted -2nd highest waves) 53.5% #14 Virginia 52.1% =#1 New Jersey

Stalled boosters Low pop density = low #3-4th sized waves (Interim check point) Ok!
59.1% #39 Oregon // > 57.9% #37 Colorado > 55.8% #43 Nebraska
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Mid Boost low pop = low # 3-4th waves (Avg reference point ) All checks out Ok!
52.8%...#48...Montana > 50.2%...#40...Utah > 50.2%...#33...Arizona ||
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................
tbb promised to Salute Data that checks out...CDC WW Table is running to plan!
Explanation : Table dismisses Non eventful States falling within Gaps of defined Groupings.
Should crew not see their Fav state > that's good! It means they're Average in every way!
If yer bored...feel free to prove that for yourself...100% tbb no trix...all checks out...all above board!
...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Table Continues with lower boosted States
Low Boost reducing covid waves in high pop density
49.1%... -63%...#12 New York State // ( Note NYC censor ultra high [+] % WW )
44.9%... -06%...#19 South Carolina (Note all below low boosted low [+] are S/E coastal States)
44.3%... -16%...#23 Georgia ||
44.0%... -84%...#08 Florida || (Snowbirds / Cruise Ports (Red) Disneyworld (Red) Data Check = Ok!)
34.4%...00.0%...#21 North Carolina // (Lowest boosted State = 0% Rise)
Visiting lowly boosted high Pop ocean-side States remarkably reduces your Covid risk.

Low boosted moderate-low pop density reducing waves (Should also read low!) Check!
47.3%...-47%...#49 Wyoming
47.0%......-6%...#46 South Dakota
39.9%...-32%...#27 Alabama

Low Booster record spike in high + low pop density (Anomaly) + Explanation?
47.6%...180% #9 *Pennsylvania (High pop/ transited e/w doormat = perfectly mirrors Nat Peak)
43.9%...138% #42 *Nevada (#1 low vax pop spike = Only Las Vegas WW is tested in Nevada...durr!)
Nevada also ran longest wave from July climbing into new year. (Casinos harbour the virus!)
Many gamblers are likely boosted as mandates previously rejected unvaxed from venues! Reads as boosted visitors!

Other Not Listed 6/17 States with Ongoing Rising Waves // Spikes ||
56.8% Ohio // 49.6% W Virginia || 49.2% Kansas // 48.8% Idaho // 48.2% Tennessee || 40.7% Texas ||
10/17 Ocean havens...extended winter holidays in warmer waters...(A few others copped Rain)

Summary
Clearly the higher Dry Colder High boosted North East States Record Covid Waves...
Many high boosted Nursing Homes have more & larger outbreaks...seems boosted know this now!
Pretty hard not to see higher boosted infection rate as to lesser low boosted infections.
Doubt if Experts will see it that way...but same data presents for years now...just humour them!

About that...tbb earlier shared that S/E Canada (City's- triangulated) marrying N/E US record waves.
Kinda like their own highly boosted Covid loop lit up the whole Red corner for a good while!
Recall tbb explained CDC were tracking virus via Hwy Routes intersecting State's entry points.
Meaning they followed virus to sea havens then traced it on return at motorway junctions! All Good!
Just sharing tbb checked along the way >
Seemed suss to pull highly boosted [+] ww Hot spots as peak approached...all were goin' off line?
Like here we go again...any sign of Highly Boosted Covid being pulled....( Yes! That's true! )
But CDC swapped over to equal number of new sample sites...Why not keep these? Good Question!
Just how they roll (sure!)...can argue peak changeover knocked 20% off peak...
But WW is a tracking tool not a Tallying tool...CDC were continually tracking with Ltd Xmas resources.
tbb is fine with it as CDC had a plan to track return virus corridors...it worked Ok! Not gonna cry over it!

S/E are less Vaxed & transited but Harbour Iconic Touring Snowbirds...likely more Air Port spreading.
tbb checked that CDC Red spots are lighting up in said iconic snowbird locations...
Just wanted to double check any obvious...lower infection reasons.
Repeating : Disney / Las Vegas / Miami Ports are all sampled & glowing...so it seems legit!
tbb explained any obvious anomaly that pretty much outs itself to our travelled crew...All say Aye!
Airports often recycle all wastewater so would not want to advertise Hot Spots! (Evenly hides Covid!)
So some states only have one Check point...not because of censorship but CDC fast tracking Hot Spots!
These may appear as *spikes simply coz they're CBD or even delayed count Hot Spots.
Spreads evenly over Low / High vax Spikes....again just for convenience in tracking less so for timelines.
Anyhow this represents the best of wot tracking CDC or any put out...so tbb credits it best he can!

garyg1412's picture
garyg1412's picture
garyg1412 Friday, 9 Feb 2024 at 11:59am
Pop Down wrote:

Gary

I still put shit into my body .

Onya Pop
You legend!!

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Friday, 9 Feb 2024 at 12:44pm

US Covid review continues...Millions infected -1,000's dead (Not tbb's title!)
https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2024/02/06/oexx-f06.html

US Wastewater Samples (Like Mike's Estimates)
https://twitter.com/michael_hoerger/status/1754620629398020217/photo/1
Peak New Year 1,900,000 cases / day
End of Jan Drop off 1.200,000 cases / day
2nd Peak (now) 1,350,000 cases / day (above tbb reviews these 17 states 2nd rising)

WHO now openly admit cases can be up to 19x higher than Data (vs) Oz Experts 20x higher
WHO now openly claim deaths are likely 3x higher than reported (vs) Oz Experts 3-4x higher
WHO never mentioned Hospitalizations (vs) Oz Experts claim 4x higher than reported.
https://www.straitstimes.com/world/over-7m-covid-19-deaths-recorded-but-...

So all Experts are now on the same page. (Includes Albo's hand picked #1 Responder)
Govts are censoring : 20x Cases / 4x Hospitalizations / 3x Deaths. (We don't got this!)

Experts (United) : We all demand better Govt Data...urgent + ongoing...not this censored Shopcart!
Again...just saying what all Oz / World medics are saying...Stop the Mass Euthanasia!
Health Experts (vs) Govt Gap is growing wider > resulting in record Global Vax / Pandemic Apathy.
People say if Govt don't give a shit then why should we = Govt are #1 Anti Health Science...so are all!

Even if record death is reported...patients will now more than ever refuse wot poisonous WHO remedy.

Pandemic is not over...in fact, most respected evolving analysis is that the main game ain't even begun.
https://www.voiceforscienceandsolidarity.org/

Implying peak infectious variants are now evolving to breakthru ever exhausting Vax adapted defences.
Global hospitals are equally troubled by new variants lower lung infiltration.

1,000's of Mutated Vax Variants evolving...Vaxdemic is upon us...all pray not! Oh the Humanity!
Reckoning is that VIPs will fight over horse shit to lap up banned now newly blockaded Ivermectin.

tbb keeps informed because of concerns over vaxed family...
Insiders are sussing that WHO will exploit some Unvaxed end of world theory to save their souls!
WHO will be reduced to gum on boots once their GOF Mass Vax experiment rolls off the rails.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Friday, 9 Feb 2024 at 1:22pm

Wanna see how big that Govt (vs) Big Pharma Gap is...can we measure that...(Cough!)

2023/24 Euro Festive record Wastewater Spike Vaxdemic.

Pfizer : That's not a Vaxdemic...this is a Vaxdemic

Eurobank fund Poland's Big Pharma Pelion > Pfizer sues Poland over Emergency Vax orders
Eurobank fund Romania's Big Pharma Antibiotice > Pfizer sues Romania over Emergency Vax orders
Hungary Big Pharma Egis expands to Barcelona > Pfizer sues Hungary over Emergency Vax orders

How not to prod Big Pharma as it rolls over your Shire...
Which Big pharma fuel to stoke up yer next bio emergency...Gulp...So not that one then...Ouch!
https://pharmaboardroom.com/articles/cee-pharma-news-the-european-bank-i...

Pop Down's picture
Pop Down's picture
Pop Down Friday, 9 Feb 2024 at 2:25pm

Hey True Blue

Such alarming information BUT there is NO Pandemic in Melbourne .

We NEVER have had 1 , yet , touch my head .

Not sure what 2 define a Pandemic as , any more , but don't feel we had 1 here .

Not enough people I know , have been terribly affected , by the man made disease .

Well and truely over the fn word !

I Never trust figures from the WHO .

If their numbers show the the current strain of covid , is causing 19 times the cases that DELTA created , they were underestimating and are now overestimating .

Death rates 3 times higher than Delta sounds way off as well .

Please keep checking all this stuff !!!!

Such great work !

Great that the USA are still Investigating the mess created by Fauci .

The Establishments Covid Expert !

And everyone followed this Pied Piper off the fn Cliff !

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Friday, 9 Feb 2024 at 6:47pm

Pop down can check Vic Health record Covid in recent Waste Water sampling!
Can bring that up here...much the same worldwide...all pushin' out record Covid.
https://www.health.vic.gov.au/infectious-diseases/victorian-covid-19-sur...

Click on Surveillance Report (Choose Any...Wave's are that big ya can't miss it!

Next : Scroll down to Waste Water Levels (Salute Vic Health for sharing these...good stuff!)

Don't be fooled by tall short sharp spiky shock waves with pretend record High Peaks...
tbb was informing many States break it up as Spikes or Metro Sets or a Chunky Regional Slab.
On closer examination one takes little time to see a Record covid wave of any shape ya like!
Saying Record high spike does not equate to record Covid > record ongoing Slab of Covid does!

Quantitative Wastewater Levels
Metro Melbourne ( re: Longest high level Covid wave/s JN.1 )
Mid Nov 2022 > End Dec 2022 = 7 weeks of high Covid waif
Mid June 2023 > End July 2023 = 6 weeks of high Covid waif
Mid Oct 2023 > End Dec 2023 = 10 weeks of Bulky Covid Slab
Check recent massive 5 month orange splotch (Mbne is swimmin' in a Massive sea of Covid)

Regional Victoria (re: Longest high level readings of Covid)

Mid Nov 2022 > End Dec 2022 = 6 weeks Spike wave
Mid June 2023 > End July 2023 = 6 weeks Spike wave
Start Oct 2023 > End Dec 2023 = 12 weeks Bully tsunami Slab (#1 Mass Vic % increase Wave)
Check the recent 4 month long Purple Splotch (Check how thick it is...drowning in it!)

Roary's Beastly bulky purple Slab gobbles trendy Spiky Waif models and spits 'em out

Scroll up to verify why...
Longest continuous Hospital impost with least relief...(Regardless of Size this impacts more on staff)
Surgery times are blowing out further because of Slab Wave...less so the short lived spikes.
Half a year of record worsening longest rising covid with no relief is morally destroying.
6 months before promising a bed for surgery patient if each day presents less beds for longest period.

See how the senior patients now live in Hospitals infecting more patients & staff for longer.
Ya can't hurry up longest wave of senior covid patients.
This is a world wide impost of senior patients contracting never ending Hospital Infections...
Think about it...6 months before ya can even access Wards to sterilize them...
A work place where Staff recite more Prayers for loss of more life each shift is soul destroying.

Not always about the Short sharp shock but slaving under covid as yer boss...that flies under the radar.
Now all will ignore as longest slowest recovery drags out for record longest period...Like wot...durr!
All without any Expert or Boss ever believing they impossibly keep running outta all stock...WTF?
They listen to staff that are spent & can't go on...Boss can't see why! Wotz their problem...(Dumb-fuck!)

Yet there it is staring back at the crew...hard to miss if one reads Graphs as real patients...Why do that?
Reality is an ongoing Covid Crisis with more impact each wave...just ask the staff ...
"There not here...Check the chapel"...
Hospital CEO : "Why! Did someone die!" O.M.F.G...Get me outta here!

Can't explain yer crisis if none are shocked by it...no matter how devastating, as harsher reality sets in!

PS:
If Pop is wonderin' why more are being infected but with fewer symptoms...
That's because the Vax mutated the Virus to become more infectious.
But Vax back up defences still just work well enough to combo a defence but takes it's toll.
Most Vaxed walk around spreading as Asymptomatic Zombies without notice or care of infection.
Variants are said be at peak infection...& already mutations are evolving to survive longer within hosts.
See waste water / hospital waves are longest ever...
Meaning Variants are now mutating to morph & slip thru exhausted Vax defences to infect longer & deeper within.
People speak of Stomach cramps & gastro...Vax defences are failing as virus is working in deeper!
Result = Record high Vax infections with highly virulent strains that repeat deadly infections over and over.

Unvaxed train better defence each day so are infected less each day.
Variants have not yet mutated to break thru well enough in Vaxed so few care at current stage of Pandemic!
Sure! Not a problem until Mr Right comes along...Kaboom! Mass Wedding!
Correct...then ya got a biblical Pandemic for the ages as no vaxed folk can mount a defence...How!

Pop Down's picture
Pop Down's picture
Pop Down Friday, 9 Feb 2024 at 6:29pm

Great work True Blue

Very logical that repeated Strains of Covid are compounding all sorts of problems .

Delta nearly brought our Hospitals to their knees and cancelled so much essential surgery .

Quite distressing to be reading so little attention is being paid to Covid , now .

During Lock Down , we were getting daily updates by our Premier .

No lessons have been learnt .

san Guine's picture
san Guine's picture
san Guine Saturday, 10 Feb 2024 at 8:02am

“There is no possible way for this policy to be enforced or enacted without explicit support from the Australian Health institutions.”
Utter and complete nonsense. The rationale was to protect the sick, and immuno-compromised. End of story….prove it otherwise

Pop Down's picture
Pop Down's picture
Pop Down Saturday, 10 Feb 2024 at 8:59am

SG
Your response to the failure of the drugs to stop transmission is to bring out a Fauci Line !!??

"The Rationale was to protect the sick and immune-compromised - End of Story " .

So they Roll out a Suite of Fast Tracked Drugs and make ALL the healthy people take it .

And they LOCK us down , WHY ?

WTF !

In Victoria we had an enquiry into the Fiasco of Security guards enforcing Hotel detention .

We bought a ( perhaps a Foxy deal ) site and were going to build a hundreds of million dollar facility near Avalon .

I have not heard anything about that starting .

Millions of dollars were spent of Panic Stuff .

No lessons have been learned !!!

san Guine's picture
san Guine's picture
san Guine Saturday, 10 Feb 2024 at 9:15am

Pop, that other entitled git above, questioned my professional integrity.

I care for the sick, dying and immuno-compromised and worked without respite through the entire pandemic.

The hate directed towards myself and my colleagues in health care by these selfish individuals is an utter disgrace.

We were thrown under the bus by both the government and those who thought their individual freedoms were greater than the needs of the community.

old-dog's picture
old-dog's picture
old-dog Saturday, 10 Feb 2024 at 9:17am

Pop Down's picture
Pop Down's picture
Pop Down Saturday, 10 Feb 2024 at 9:35am

SG

I know U and our wonderful Health Professionals were thrown under a Huge Bus !!!

It's still running over the system , as I have heard from True Blue .

It was Fauci , Big Pharma , the Governments and YOUR Senior Heath Professionals that were DRIVING the bus .

Definitely NOT people who thought their Freedoms were being stolen .

We got RUN over 2 .

SG , I reckon we can STOP the bus and revitalise our Heath Systems .

Australia is well know Internationally as having the BEST carers !

san Guine's picture
san Guine's picture
san Guine Saturday, 10 Feb 2024 at 9:47am

Thanks Pop.
We have an amazing medical system in Australia, we are truly blessed to live in this country. But the system is creaking and groaning under the strain

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Saturday, 10 Feb 2024 at 10:16am
Pop Down wrote:

SG

I know U and our wonderful Health Professionals were thrown under a Huge Bus !!!

It's still running over the system , as I have heard from True Blue .

It was Fauci , Big Pharma , the Governments and YOUR Senior Heath Professionals that were DRIVING the bus .

Definitely NOT people who thought their Freedoms were being stolen .

We got RUN over 2 .

SG , I reckon we can STOP the bus and revitalise our Heath Systems .

Australia is well know Internationally as having the BEST carers !

“I know U and our wonderful Health Professionals were thrown under a Huge Bus”

And here you are bagging him..pretty funny.

Pop Down's picture
Pop Down's picture
Pop Down Saturday, 10 Feb 2024 at 10:29am

Gee roady , u are right but wrong , again , again .

I can be a real prick and say what I think .

But , I don't find it funny at all .

This is NOT some frivolous Event that can be brushed under the carpet as U somehow , believe .

Not the time for US to "Turn the other butt cheek and get f....d again " .

U were wrong on Covid and followed Fauci and , unbelievably , still do .

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Saturday, 10 Feb 2024 at 10:40am
Pop Down wrote:

Gee roady , u are right but wrong , again , again .

I can be a real prick and say what I think .

But , I don't find it funny at all .

This is NOT some frivolous Event that can be brushed under the carpet as U somehow , believe .

Not the time for US to "Turn the other butt cheek and get f....d again " .

U were wrong on Covid and followed Fauci and , unbelievably , still do .

No one cares…except a few still stuck in the past. Covid is here to stay and most of us just get on with life.

You can keep rehashing the past..no big deal. Carry on