Climate change wankers

nick3's picture
nick3 started the topic in Thursday, 9 May 2013 at 6:48pm

http://principia-scientific.org/supportnews/latest-news/163-new-discover...
Now to all you fruit loops. This is the end to the biggest load bullshit of all time. The government know's it (but still won't say it ), the smart people like me know it. When will you clowns please apologise to me for your un-educated attacks.
To all the man made global warmest alarmist's suck shit losers.
Now go and do something worthwhile fuckwits.

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Tuesday, 8 Nov 2016 at 4:34pm

"Either way, they just hate facts."

Facts?

Ahem...ozone hole?

happyasS's picture
happyasS's picture
happyasS Tuesday, 8 Nov 2016 at 4:46pm

southey quote "Ducks will literally fly thousands of KM's to area about to get inundated or just been ."

now imagine 100 years from now. replace ducks with 500,000,000 Africans.

destination....your backyard.

discostu's picture
discostu's picture
discostu Tuesday, 8 Nov 2016 at 5:02pm

when did Mt Erebus erupt Stu. What did it put into the air that ozone doesn't like. What patents did Dupont have regarding the new gases to be used and when did they take out those patents?

discostu's picture
discostu's picture
discostu Tuesday, 8 Nov 2016 at 5:09pm

And if you get really interested:

“disintegration of ozone when the sun is active dominates above 45km”

“Here we show that these spectral changes appear to have led to a significant decline from 2004 to 2007 in stratospheric ozone below an altitude of 45 km, with an increase above this altitude.”

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v467/n7316/abs/nature09426.html

&feature=youtu.be&t=25m1s

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v467/n7316/slides/nature09426-pf1.ppt

Inigo Jones also says “the minima occur when the sunspot zones and the earthly hemisphere concerned are more directly turned to each other, it is easily seen that it is the sunspots and the sunspots alone that are responsible.”

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Tuesday, 8 Nov 2016 at 5:29pm

Fascinating stuff disco. Now you might like to explain its relevance to ozone depletion which had been occurring for at least 30 years prior to the data you quoted.

velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno Tuesday, 8 Nov 2016 at 6:18pm

Just like to throw this in the mix, it's not really a position on one side of the argument or the other, just a friendly reminder to wax up those Northern Hemi snowboards for this season:

https://weather.com/news/weather/news/snow-siberia-russia-united-states-...

old-dog's picture
old-dog's picture
old-dog Tuesday, 8 Nov 2016 at 6:44pm

I would bet my middle testicle that disco is one of those total kooks who think they rip.

discostu's picture
discostu's picture
discostu Tuesday, 8 Nov 2016 at 7:26pm

Would outsurf you any day of the week dogface.

nick3's picture
nick3's picture
nick3 Tuesday, 8 Nov 2016 at 8:24pm

Old Dog I bet my left testicle that compared to Kelly Slater you surf like a kook.
So what is your point and how does Disco surfing have to do with the topic??????

floyd's picture
floyd's picture
floyd Tuesday, 8 Nov 2016 at 8:52pm

disco and nick ... conjoined twins sharing the one brain cell ....

happyasS's picture
happyasS's picture
happyasS Tuesday, 8 Nov 2016 at 8:55pm

what does wanking, gay sex, and face pee have in common? the only link i see is that nick and disco think about cocks a whole lot.

conjoined twins.....or the same person ?

nick3's picture
nick3's picture
nick3 Wednesday, 9 Nov 2016 at 6:48am

With a name like Happy Ass I am guess that your post directed at me and Disco is around about way of asking if we into the same things as you ( not that there is anything wrong with that). Try grinder as this forum should not be used to find a date.
I am starting to get confused am I gay or homophobic??? Can someone please decide as I know you guys are so smart and if I am gay I need to tell my wife.
Sheepdog, Floyd, Stunet & Blindboy please jump in any time and ask for the banning of Happy Ass. What a bunch of hypocrites.

floyd's picture
floyd's picture
floyd Wednesday, 9 Nov 2016 at 8:08am

aaaaw sorry nick, thought it was the funniest thing I've read here for a long time ... laughed my chops off

nick3's picture
nick3's picture
nick3 Wednesday, 9 Nov 2016 at 8:42am

Floyd small things amuse small minds.
The funny thing is it was you guys that alluded to the gay sex.

floyd's picture
floyd's picture
floyd Wednesday, 9 Nov 2016 at 8:49am

not me princess

discostu's picture
discostu's picture
discostu Wednesday, 9 Nov 2016 at 7:33pm

So this thread is now null and void. Trump aint signing on to the Paris charade. Man made global warming from now on will be called "the weather".

How dja loik dem apples climate drones?!!!

happyasS's picture
happyasS's picture
happyasS Wednesday, 9 Nov 2016 at 7:41pm

disco thinks trump will pull out of paris......how cute.

watch this space, trump will flip. he's done it once already.

discostu's picture
discostu's picture
discostu Wednesday, 9 Nov 2016 at 8:03pm

tehehehehhe, awww. awww still trying to live the fantasy! Love it! The longer you hold onto that hope, the more painful it will be for you and the more I will enjoy it.

He couldn't win he couldn't win. he wouldn't take the US out of paris, he couldn't, could he!

Where are all the bigmouths? Lost your typing skills? tehehehehhehe

CAN YOU FEEL IT??? CAN>>>>YOU>>>>>FEEELLLLLLLLL>>>>>>>>>ITTTTTTTTTT?????

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Wednesday, 9 Nov 2016 at 8:39pm

Happyass...We all see the promises before elections... We all see the bullshit.... But only a select few, a retarded bunch, actually believe politicians and what they say in the weeks before an election..... But let disco duck have his trolling fun, happy.... Divorcees dont have much in their lives. They're very lonely and need interaction bahahahahahaha

btw, I think it's great what trump has done to the right wing republican party..... Buried Cruze, buried Rubio, Buried Jeb Bush, even had the right disowning him during the pussy grab scandal.... And the representation of all that is wrong with the conservatives old GW bush himself said today he refused to vote for Trump!!
The best thing is that we will never ever have another Bush or Clinton in the whitehouse.

talkingturkey's picture
talkingturkey's picture
talkingturkey Thursday, 10 Nov 2016 at 2:11pm

Not by name you mean.

old-dog's picture
old-dog's picture
old-dog Thursday, 10 Nov 2016 at 5:31pm

Disco ,post a photo of yourself surfing to prove me wrong, if not we will all know you are a KOOK at surfing as well as science. The way I see it any person who has spent enough time around the ocean and nature to get proficient at surfing couldn't possibly have your attitude towards our precious environment . That goes for you too nicky boy. Put up or shut the fuck up. You guys are so clueless you have no idea what fools you have made of yourselves. We are waiting, I hope you prove my theory wrong. Cheers.

tonybarber's picture
tonybarber's picture
tonybarber Thursday, 10 Nov 2016 at 6:08pm

OldD, if someone loves the ocean, spent his life in it, near it, whatever and of course is concerned and active in environmental issues, do they have to believe in human induced climate change as espoused by the IPCC ? Concern and love of the environment does not assume belief in the reports of the IPCC.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Thursday, 10 Nov 2016 at 6:21pm

No Tony, the only requirement for believing the IPCC is the wit to realise that the scientific standards behind it are as rigorous as the research that created the Internet, sends probes to Mars, creates cures for disease etc etc etc.

old-dog's picture
old-dog's picture
old-dog Thursday, 10 Nov 2016 at 7:11pm

Hi Tony, Good point, but the way I see it there are people out there who are like the Kelly Slaters of climate science having devoted their lives to studying this shit , 21st century science is the cumulative result of thousands of our top brains up until this point in time. Who the fark are we to think we can skim the surface of this complex issue and think we know better . Cheers.

nick3's picture
nick3's picture
nick3 Thursday, 10 Nov 2016 at 7:11pm

BlindBlindboy"the scientific standards behind it are as rigorous as the research that created the Internet, sends probes to Mars, creates cures for disease etc etc etc." This is why you are Blind.
Old,very old Dog send us a video of how great you are. Obviously the better you surf the better you understand the physic's of the universe.
So let me get this right if I rip on a wave I understand the climate.
Fuck off and crawl back in your narrow view of the environment. There is more to the world than watching waves roll into the beach.

floyd's picture
floyd's picture
floyd Thursday, 10 Nov 2016 at 7:22pm

having a night out off the medication yokel?

nick3's picture
nick3's picture
nick3 Thursday, 10 Nov 2016 at 7:27pm

Just saw your post oldbog. Name all the scientist who are backing man made climate change.
So please explain why the mentally constrained who agree with these scientist's because they are educated and smarter than us why they disagree with all the scientist who disagree

nick3's picture
nick3's picture
nick3 Thursday, 10 Nov 2016 at 7:37pm

Floyd right back at you.
I am still celebrating the down fall of the left wing idiots.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Thursday, 10 Nov 2016 at 7:42pm

http://www.ipcc.ch/pdf/assessment-report/ar5/syr/SYR_AR5_FINAL_full_wcov...

Page 1. 50 plus scientists listed as the core team. If you count those whose published papers are included, probably 1000 plus. In fact, every professional climate scientist in the world is almost certainly in there somewhere. What have you got? Oh yeh, pathetic sub-standard, near moronic abuse that would probably work in a primary school playground. But guess what, I'm a big boy, and your shit just doesn't cut it. You want insults...now let me think, how about you rat fucking pieces of fermented faeces? But I think I can do better than that. How about evil shit sucking, child raping, brain dead pieces of decaying rat semen? Sleep well!

tonybarber's picture
tonybarber's picture
tonybarber Thursday, 10 Nov 2016 at 7:44pm

BB, it is certainly not correct to assume that all the various strands of scientific endeavour have the same rigorous research methodologies. For example, the science of medicine is totally different to getting a man on the moon or to mars for that matter. You should not use the 'internet'. The Internet protocols were devised for warfare.

tonybarber's picture
tonybarber's picture
tonybarber Thursday, 10 Nov 2016 at 7:46pm

BB - you ok ? At least you believe that we need nuclear power to address this. At present, that's true.

happyasS's picture
happyasS's picture
happyasS Thursday, 10 Nov 2016 at 8:11pm

quote nick: " So please explain why the mentally constrained who agree with these scientist's because they are educated and smarter than us why they disagree with all the scientist who disagree"

I can see how statements like this might confuse the retarded into doubting climate change.

floyd's picture
floyd's picture
floyd Thursday, 10 Nov 2016 at 10:18pm

loving your work happy

nick3's picture
nick3's picture
nick3 Friday, 11 Nov 2016 at 7:52am

Blindboy once again you show why you not a big boy but a sooky little baby having a hissy fit. Maybe that works in Pre-school.
See once again you leave yourself open on how dumb you are"Probably 1000 plus" .That not a very exact answer. Name the 1000.
"In fact, every professional climate scientist in the world is almost certainly in there somewhere."
"Almost certainly ", well once again not a very educated and precise answer. Please name all the climate scientist , then you have a something to argue. Outside of that you have fuck all.
With calling me a child raper they are fighting words. So any time big boy name a time and place and I will get a day off primary school or are you to chicken.

floyd's picture
floyd's picture
floyd Friday, 11 Nov 2016 at 9:03am

gunna hide your face with an australian flag patriot?

nick3's picture
nick3's picture
nick3 Friday, 11 Nov 2016 at 9:14am

Why would I do that ??? I am not one of those gutless lefty's.
What does being a patriot have to do do with being called a child raper??

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Friday, 11 Nov 2016 at 9:16am

Gonna call time on this thread if the tone continues...

yocal's picture
yocal's picture
yocal Friday, 11 Nov 2016 at 9:32am

I love my planet and when I speak to others in the community who share that same sense of connection with our earth, it is very natural for me to consider the damage we humans are doing to our earth. Get on google earth and look at our footprint. Its our impact in a 'nutshell'. I don't see Giraffes causing the same impact, nor sharks for that matter. How can it be so hard to accept that we 'may' be causing damage?

floyd's picture
floyd's picture
floyd Friday, 11 Nov 2016 at 10:42am

You are such a sook nicko, you give heaps to people for years on your mindless theories on climate, so-called welfare cheats and god knows whatever else and as soon as someone cracks it with you (be it in over the top terms in this instance) you threaten biffo. You had it long coming.

tonybarber's picture
tonybarber's picture
tonybarber Friday, 11 Nov 2016 at 10:44am

YLocal ..is it micro 'damage' or macro 'damage'. What is damage ? Population, yep the elephant in the room.

tonybarber's picture
tonybarber's picture
tonybarber Friday, 11 Nov 2016 at 10:45am

Stu ... heh free speech man.

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Friday, 11 Nov 2016 at 10:55am

As I've said once and said a thousand-fucken-times, this is a private website, you are not in public here. And even if you were in public how long would talk of child rape be tolerated?

Free speech comes with responsibility. I'm sure I read that somewhere....maybe a movie cover or something.

nick3's picture
nick3's picture
nick3 Friday, 11 Nov 2016 at 11:53am

I am laughing at you Floyd. Who is a having a sook.
Do you think for one minute that mindless rant by blind boy upsets me. Holly shit you are stupid.
I just like pushing his buttons because it is so funny reading his replies.
Yes I hate welfare cheats is there anything wrong with that. Just go back in your corner and have a cry.

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Friday, 11 Nov 2016 at 3:04pm

nick....... To be fair, you dish a lot of crap to people..... So suck it up buttercup..... I absolutely disagree with BB on a lot of things, the full extent of climate change to be one of them..... And yes we do sometimes get a bit narky.... But you, ween, disco, koch take it to a whole new level.... And in a way you are a child rapist.... you don't rape their bodies persee, but any person under the age of 16 that would view this thread would have their minds raped by the utter filth trolls like you fill these pages with.
Perhaps that's why we rarelt have young people taking part in these threads, due to the bullying you promote....... And once you are bullied back, you resort to "step oustide".....
Do you have kids, man? If so, can u get one of them to create an account, read your stuff, and let him/her air his opinion on it?
Pathetic, man....
Nuff said...

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Friday, 11 Nov 2016 at 3:38pm

Reckon we'll leave all talk of family members out of it, eh?

Back to your corners, fellas.

yocal's picture
yocal's picture
yocal Friday, 11 Nov 2016 at 4:00pm

Tonybarber said: "YLocal ..is it micro 'damage' or macro 'damage'. What is damage ? Population, yep the elephant in the room."

Given the breadth of potential issues the majority of research is pointing to, its undoubtedly macro to me. But to simplify things, look at any photo of the planet's darkside and it is clear to see that we humans have made a monumental impact on how our planet looks from space. Its filled with networks of light. It is not too far a stretch to consider that we as humans easily have the capability to have a 'macro' effect on our planet.
To be so easily sceptical of our impact on climate, shouldn't we also be able to deny the magnitude of things like overfishing? the effect of all-out nuclear war? These things we accept immediately.

floyd's picture
floyd's picture
floyd Friday, 11 Nov 2016 at 4:20pm

Like this sheepy ......

old-dog's picture
old-dog's picture
old-dog Friday, 11 Nov 2016 at 4:34pm

@ young nicky boy I think you missed my point , Skimming the surface of AGL and then claiming you know more than the entire Worlds scientific community is exactly like the total kook screaming across a wave in classic poo stance wildly arm waving and thinking he's carving big turns. Its healthy for people like SD and TB to question the science but when you think you're right and the rest of the World is brain dead it could be time to have a good hard look in the mirror. Like the losers who go on TV talent shows, talk themselves up then sing like a strangled cat and then spit the dummy when the judges tell them they stink. At first it was mildly amusing but now I'm starting to feel sorry for you, still I can't help but admire your resilience. You made your mind up long ago and aint nothing going to change so lets just agree to disagree. Cheers.
PS great moderating stunet.

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Friday, 11 Nov 2016 at 5:35pm

These threads which are commented on mostly by the swellnet "intellectuals", are so bloody embarrassing it's not funny! Have you guys ever just taken a step back and had a look at what you've written to each other? It's like a bunch of primary school kids teasing and calling each other names!
You're meant to be mature grown men, it's a fucken joke!
Anyway, don't let me stop you, back to it!

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Friday, 11 Nov 2016 at 6:08pm

Ummmm goofy, you got form too, bro... I recall mentioning my theory on sharks and you went full blown for the throat.... And that was in an article not a forum. I wasn't attacking anyone... I was just putting a theory across and you went for character assasination.... So don't blow a trumpet, mate