Climate change wankers

nick3's picture
nick3 started the topic in Thursday, 9 May 2013 at 6:48pm

http://principia-scientific.org/supportnews/latest-news/163-new-discover...
Now to all you fruit loops. This is the end to the biggest load bullshit of all time. The government know's it (but still won't say it ), the smart people like me know it. When will you clowns please apologise to me for your un-educated attacks.
To all the man made global warmest alarmist's suck shit losers.
Now go and do something worthwhile fuckwits.

talkingturkey's picture
talkingturkey's picture
talkingturkey Friday, 4 Nov 2016 at 4:29pm

Jump in Doggo...the water's fine (though heating up)!

Mention of that so-called 'alt-right' peanut Milo, the gay homophobe (yes, really), in this thread sums up...well, something.

Just don't piss or shit or both in their gene-pool. It's full already.

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Friday, 4 Nov 2016 at 4:49pm

Yeah ok turkmanistan......
To all concerned; rating Nicks homophobic comment , please choose a number between 1 and 5, with 1 being very midly offensive, 2 being mildly offensive, 3 being offensive, 4 being very offensive, and 5 being extremely offensive.
Thankyou all....

floyd's picture
floyd's picture
floyd Friday, 4 Nov 2016 at 5:12pm

The laughable thing about Trump supporters is the dumb arse yokels think they are sticking it up the political elite by voting for the pussy grabbing imbecile.

A billionaire businessman who brags about not paying tax for decades and has lost millions (along with co-investoers millions) on pretty much every project he has started is fighting for America's forgotten rust-belters! YEAH RIGHT

I'm 1/2 tempered to hope Trump gets in, he will be impeached within 6 months, out of office within 2 years and he and his supporters should put back the conservative movement into the dark ages where all that free market bullshit belongs.

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Friday, 4 Nov 2016 at 5:10pm

Im a dumb ass tradie who didn't finish school and even i know he was using being gay as an insult.
Im not offended by it, but to deny that that was his intention is just laughable.

floyd's picture
floyd's picture
floyd Friday, 4 Nov 2016 at 5:19pm

I'm sure nicko would be hoping for one .....

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Friday, 4 Nov 2016 at 6:13pm

Floyd - yeah, I'm pretty sure that's the same result that 9 out of 10 Trump , Brexit, Hanson voters are hoping for.

No one really wants these Z grade fucktards in charge of their nation. It's just a means of seizing the machinations of the entire Globilisation / Neo feudalist system that will run us ALL into the ground. It's a continuation of the occupy movement. A vote for these people does not , by any means , render you rascist or bigoted or uneducated or xenophobic or small minded.

I'm guessing you fall into the category I'm referring to ?

Yet you still vote greens - as in circumvent the system from outside the tent, though not not invited to the cool kids party. As in a formal vote that you KNOW will have zero impact upon the Psyche of the status quo, who are happy to allow your 10 percent the folly of their faux conscious vote.

As to the Trumped up homophobia charge .....

So now heterosexuals aren't allowed to denigrate each other as to alluded sexual proclivities ?

Hilarious.

So does this mean that all you right on , politically correct types are now cool with bestiallity and paedophilia ?

For these sub groups are just as much at the whim of their inherent natures as homosexuals, heterosexuals and bisexuals.

Just because someone doesn't adhere to the desires for a same sex partner, doesn't mean they they are forced to appreciate or even accept the choices of another.

It's called freedom of choice, baby.

You like it , you don't like it, you do it or you don't .

It's ALL cool.

That is the point of the modern society. Actually it's not the point of the modern society , which is to so confuse people as to the correct way to approach each other that they never raise an issue for fear of potentially crossing a nominal line in the sand that is constantly reassigned.

The only salient point is - don't make someone feel like shit for a situation they can't avoid .

You finger pointers - for either camp - your day is passed. Wake up to the new reality.

You think you're so " With It " till you realise that a new reality has to be pointed out to you. Pretty sure even then you just start applying the new " text book " from rote learning.

Think for yourselves you fucking muppets.

PS - to all those that think they know the gay mind so well, and what it is that pushes a homosexual into a hole of self hate - how did you come to these assumptions ?

Do you know gay people that confide in you their private insecurities ?

Or are you making presumptions based on second guesses gleamed from the broadsheet tabloids and the general consensus amongst your socially analagous peers ?

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Friday, 4 Nov 2016 at 5:52pm

Goofy - you aren't required to subjugate your opinion or knowledge on the issue of sexuality due to the level of your education.

They don't teach this at school.

They teach the illusion of moral superiority , but they never teach true morality.

discostu's picture
discostu's picture
discostu Friday, 4 Nov 2016 at 5:55pm

HRC case against the QUT students has been thrown out. ha ha ha.

Pretty soon boys we will be able to say whatever we like again.

How dja like them apples Floyd and Left Wing clowns?

And Floyd, Trump didn't use a taxpayer funded position to rip off the taxpayer, he didn't place people in taxpayer positions so that he could lie and cheat the system.

In case you haven't twigged - Trump is a private individual who took advantage of the system. Just as you try to do when completing your tax. Just as those people do who donate to Shillary.

However, Shillary is on the public purse - she ripped the system off at the expense of those people that paid (note PAID BB! ) her. She enriched herself at not only US taxpayer expense, but at the expense of Haitians, Libyans, the US and even the Ambassador of the US die, then lied about it!

What planet do you live on where you can ignore someone who lies all day, every day at the expense of taxpayers?

Hell, don't you even read the news? She is toast. She is a pox on what taxpayers expect from elected officials.

Go TRUMP! I want one of those Trump for president hats so that I can wear it when I go to Sydney.

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Friday, 4 Nov 2016 at 6:15pm

@ blowin, huh?

nick3's picture
nick3's picture
nick3 Friday, 4 Nov 2016 at 6:22pm

Sheepdog the rating on my comment will only be based on peoples low selfesteam on how they view themselves as well as their ignorance on how offensive it is for certain people to think being gay in insulting . Once again you are saying that gay people are not proud of their sexuality.
For the fucken last time give up trying to pin a label against me .
Goofyfoot just remain a dumb arse tradie as I think you are still punching above your weight

barley's picture
barley's picture
barley Friday, 4 Nov 2016 at 6:54pm

Floyds just a troll...a welfare cheating, all day internet surfing troll..its as close to actual surfing as he believes he will get..its funny reading his dribble..climate change is real..always has been always will be..its the climate-scientologists that have made it unrealistic or unbelievable..bb, flog, benski..kings of bullshit..beliebers..its funny aye..we all in this together hahahaha

talkingturkey's picture
talkingturkey's picture
talkingturkey Friday, 4 Nov 2016 at 7:44pm

When you're swanning round Sydney, try this one, Dickso...be sure to wear it backwards.

talkingturkey's picture
talkingturkey's picture
talkingturkey Friday, 4 Nov 2016 at 7:43pm

Fuck Blowie, so you voted for Hanson's mob because...revolution! Right.........

Maaaaaate, you been on the 'alt-right' Milo, huh?

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Friday, 4 Nov 2016 at 7:49pm

Nick3 writes to sheepdog " Once again you are saying that gay people are not proud of their sexuality.
For the fucken last time give up trying to pin a label against me ."

No, nick3...... Don't start your bullshit on me bro.....
I simply asked all those participating to rate your comment.... So to throw that sort of passive agressive "I've got haters" hipster fuckboy crap at me shows where ya heads at.....

subnote - after all the hoo haha and "I'm offended" bullshit, not one of you could bother to rates Nicks comment, which would've taken you 3 seconds of your precious time.......

2 things about that - A- it's fake offence.... And B- I'd say at best it's probably only a "1 rating" in Swellnets eyes, as the "offending" comment has not been removed, even though it has been witnessed and commented on by swellnet staff.

floyd's picture
floyd's picture
floyd Friday, 4 Nov 2016 at 8:40pm

read your post twice blowie, buggered if i have any idea what ya on about, do you?

southey's picture
southey's picture
southey Friday, 4 Nov 2016 at 10:01pm

It's like the words themselves , " climate change " have a cause an effect on people's ability to communicate . It doesn't really matter what the topic is , and Infact it's barely made it there for the last few pages /months .
But there is irrefutable , consensus understanding that as the heat in here rises that no doubt someone is going to get offended ..... And I'm disapointed that we haven't had another image of water vapour spewing out of Hazlewood , whilst being played off as Co2 .
Stu you are being " statist " and us Mexicans are seriously offended that you would stay so Sydney centric in your Martins Place anecdote . Next thing you know you'll be forcing us to build a wall and pay for it !
As for there being no Left wing Media in Aust .... I'm uncertain what Aunty and community radio is being played for these days ....
ANYHOW , I'll let you gay lords get back to it !
Anyone notice the SAM starting to have a decent return to past behaviour of late as the Ozone Hole keeps healing .......... silence .
Yeah thought so !
PS .
After a long investigation , SA essential services commission have discovered that lasts months blackout was not caused by Renewables , and that infact shortly after the last coal fired power station closed in SA . That the power vacuum was filled by the next biggest powerhouse in the state =ie : Port Lincolns finest power monger "Still Bourne ".
Luckily they managed to use Creatine and Protein bars along with numerous mirrors to relinquish the lost power from him !
Things are back to normal after waves were seen " shredded " back at Walkers ......

Rabbits68's picture
Rabbits68's picture
Rabbits68 Friday, 4 Nov 2016 at 10:21pm

I'm just surprised so many high ranking members of the club are at each other's throats. Bizarre.

Maybe it all started with title of this thread. Destined for failure, surely....

silentp's picture
silentp's picture
silentp Friday, 4 Nov 2016 at 10:41pm

Blowin, please keep it reasonably simple for us tradie types that lurk on here at least...

I'm starting to tire of looking up the dictionary every time I read a post of yours,
FFS you sound like some sort of try hard intellectual

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Friday, 4 Nov 2016 at 10:49pm

Blowin writes "You finger pointers - for either camp - your day is passed. Wake up to the new reality."

"You think you're so " With It " till you realise that a new reality has to be pointed out to you. "

"Think for yourselves you fucking muppets."

Pointing the finger at the finger pointers.....
That's the way uh huh , uh huh, I like it! Uh huh, uh huh!!

nick3's picture
nick3's picture
nick3 Saturday, 5 Nov 2016 at 11:15am

Sheepdog it must really give you the shits that a dumb arse like me can argue my defence so well.
There were no words that were insulting (unless you dislike homosexuals). I was just making a reference to a possible freinship between Floyd and Talkingturkey. The rest is in your interpretation.

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Saturday, 5 Nov 2016 at 11:34pm

Nick3 writes "Sheepdog it must really give you the shits that a dumb arse like me can argue my defence so well."

Dude, You're arguing with yourself..... My post was asking those offended to rate your comment...
Are you always this stupid?

floyd's picture
floyd's picture
floyd Sunday, 6 Nov 2016 at 9:19am

Hey Yokel, here's something ya believe in .......

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Sunday, 6 Nov 2016 at 1:31pm

Ummmm, newsflash, Floyd...... Native tribes have been using animal behaviour to predict weather for thousands of years....
Cute meme, though lol

batfink's picture
batfink's picture
batfink Monday, 7 Nov 2016 at 10:22am

Watch the ants scurry around when a storm is coming! They've got some good meteorologists in their colonies.

southey's picture
southey's picture
southey Monday, 7 Nov 2016 at 10:33am

Swallows about storm coming .
Ducks will literally fly thousands of KM's to area about to get inundated or just been .
Etc etc

discostu's picture
discostu's picture
discostu Monday, 7 Nov 2016 at 11:33am

Ozone hole hasn't gone anywhere: http://ozonewatch.gsfc.nasa.gov/

Same science clowns, same stupid results - they don't know what they are talking about and therefore neither do you if you quote them.

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Monday, 7 Nov 2016 at 11:49am

"Ozone hole hasn't gone anywhere."

No it hasn't. It's been there for eons and will be there, supposedly, for eons more. It fluctuates and is at its worst during the Antarctic winter because of the lack of sunlight....but don't let me get too sciencey on you.

CFC's, however, exacerbate the hole and is why they were banned.

This is painfully simple stuff, and there is swags of info on the net. You either can't understand basic written English or are willfully ignorant.

David H Koch's picture
David H Koch's picture
David H Koch Monday, 7 Nov 2016 at 4:26pm

Not to worry, the lefts latest offering will save us from f$@king the planet, by literally f$@king the planet

http://helloponyexpress.com/

discostu's picture
discostu's picture
discostu Monday, 7 Nov 2016 at 4:38pm

CFCs didn't do shit. What wonderful ignorance. If they did, then the hole wouldn't be there now. Using the same "causation" argument that was put forward.

In other words, its the same as man made climate change, no empirical facts, truth being drawn from correlation and an acute inability to prove causation. Lame.

talkingturkey's picture
talkingturkey's picture
talkingturkey Monday, 7 Nov 2016 at 5:01pm

Oi Kochie (brother from another mutha?), you've heard of "feeding the chooks", yeah?

Don't you worry about that.

Fnar! Fnar! Parp!

David H Koch's picture
David H Koch's picture
David H Koch Monday, 7 Nov 2016 at 5:16pm

I'm sure you could fill us in in the "depths" of the issue. I mean who really dreams this stuff up and whats behind the lefts obsession with having sex with everything?

http://mashable.com/2016/04/27/ecosexual-art-pony-express/#RBUPVdvZwgqx

talkingturkey's picture
talkingturkey's picture
talkingturkey Monday, 7 Nov 2016 at 5:36pm

Is this like Gamergate or sumfink?

http://mashable.com/2014/08/27/furries-in-berlin/#EbnsHNjGkkqr

Feeding the chooks. Fuck Pauline (well, NOT literally), Dead Joh for PM.

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Monday, 7 Nov 2016 at 7:30pm

David H Cock writes " I mean who really dreams this stuff up and whats behind the lefts obsession with having sex with everything?"

2 points -
1 Your browsing history would be quite interesting.
2 At least they're having sex, David.

David H Koch's picture
David H Koch's picture
David H Koch Monday, 7 Nov 2016 at 7:41pm

You're sounding more, "with it" by the moment tt, bless the Internet ey. Interesting article, more degeneracy from the left but doesn't explain the obsession with sex. I mean have you noticed sheepshit constantly making reference to other people's sex lives?

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Monday, 7 Nov 2016 at 8:16pm

Actually David, I have made 2 references to sex... Thats it... One to Disco biscuit, and one to you... Reason? You are both carrying on like a pair of wankers...
Now please, continue with the posting of bizarre links, by all means..

discostu's picture
discostu's picture
discostu Monday, 7 Nov 2016 at 8:18pm

At least we don't pee from our face like thee.

David H Koch's picture
David H Koch's picture
David H Koch Monday, 7 Nov 2016 at 8:21pm

No more bizarre links for you sheepshit, I'm sulking until you apologise, well, unless you post some more of the shittest memes ever produced on the Internet

thedrip's picture
thedrip's picture
thedrip Tuesday, 8 Nov 2016 at 10:21am

disocstu, I don't know how old you are, but CFCs did make the hole bigger. Alarmingly so. Then they were banned because the evidence was irrefutable. Then the hole started getting smaller - as predicted.

What more evidence do you need?

You truly can't understand science huh?

Interesting article in today's paper about Germany running on 100% renewables a few times this year. Even paying people to consume power when there was too much.

I guess you also think the oil won't run out huh?

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Tuesday, 8 Nov 2016 at 10:51am

Don't bother Drip...

You know you're dealing with a dill when he says "all scientists are clowns" and then uses a website from NASA to 'prove' his point. No scientists at NASA, eh Disco?

Ironic quote marks around 'prove' cos the dancing man didn't read the website properly. Doubling down on the dillness.

tonybarber's picture
tonybarber's picture
tonybarber Tuesday, 8 Nov 2016 at 11:16am

It would probably be more constructive to see what the 'scientists' recommend with respect to climate change. Our head scientist, Dr Winkel, Dr Hansen (NASA) (who by the way started the climate issue) both suggest that in order to address it, mankind should use nuclear. At a minimum this should be on the agenda. The inconvenient truth, it seems.

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Tuesday, 8 Nov 2016 at 11:22am

Nice deflection, TB...

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Tuesday, 8 Nov 2016 at 11:59am

David Kock writes " I'm sulking until you apologise"

I wouldn't expect anything less from you.

Disco biscuit writes "At least we don't pee from our face like thee."

Is that your best? Well I suppose it beats fronting up in the other thread and addressing $250000 worth of rolex's to the coalition from China in response to your Dastyari comment..... The more I read your spittle, the more I laugh.... What a funny little old man you are bahahahahaha

discostu's picture
discostu's picture
discostu Tuesday, 8 Nov 2016 at 12:38pm

You are a clown drip. And clearly know zero about business, or how an economy works except in some fantasy land of elves and muppets that live within the space between your ears.

Lets start with the fact that running on renewable energy is the highest cost energy source regardless of country. 5/6 times the price of coal. wind being 3/4 times coal. So wow, what an achievement. Ripped off consumers so that some numpty here in Australia can say well dats groit moit!

German electricity prices are the highest in the world. Why should consumers pay more for the same shit? Industry is moving out of Germany to the Eastern block countries. Wonder why?

Germany gets 45% of its power from Coal. It takes craploads of gas from Russia.

What clowns like you don't like to admit is that without the taxpayer and consumer and industry taking it up the choccy starfish then you cant run renewable energy. Look at the basket case that is South Oz.

I don't mind you being stupid and wanting renewable energy. Because you are such a committed person, stop riding that surfboard, stop wearing that wetsuit, stop driving that car, turn off your air con, and move to South Australia by horse so that I know that you are serious.

But zee Germans aint as mad as you nor as mad as you hope.

David H Koch's picture
David H Koch's picture
David H Koch Tuesday, 8 Nov 2016 at 12:39pm

Well at least your laughing at something other than your own memes.

Interesting rebuke of stu discos post on glacial catastrophes of the early 20th century, a series of ad hom and the scientist disappeared.

Well after that heated exchange lets get back on topic with an article about another heat exchange. A temperature record which stood for ninety years, overturned in 2012, a testament to the accuracy of early temperature records.

https://www.wunderground.com/blog/weatherhistorian/world-heat-record-ove...

Form an orderly queue with your insults please, no pushing in now.

floyd's picture
floyd's picture
floyd Tuesday, 8 Nov 2016 at 2:19pm

As Don Watson recalled on Q&A last night 40% of Trump supporters are in favour of small government while being welfare dependent. Nothing like getting the truth in the way of a good story!

In change management, regardless of the topic or field, 30% of all people will refuse to accept the need for change regardless of the facts put before them.

One in three people refusing to accept the need for change regardless of the facts. Think about it.

Any attempt to engage with these people is pointless, a waste of time and money.

In the climate debate IMO the science is clear.

Yet, those opposed to the science will make outrageous claims or cherry pick the science or rely on some bogus research funded by a vested interest group like mining.

Naive or well-meaning people sometimes attempt to discuss the science to counter these bogus claims. Big mistake.

We should just all accept 30% of people out there are not for changing.

David H Koch's picture
David H Koch's picture
David H Koch Tuesday, 8 Nov 2016 at 2:39pm

Of course you don't need to engage floyde, you can can pretend that the reference above was cherrypicked, bogus research funded by vested interest. My presumption was that up until 2012 the data set would have been used in the temperature record and associated modelling, making the science quite clear...clearly compromised.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 8 Nov 2016 at 2:38pm

Floyd - You realise that climate change is just change.

Better for some , worse for others.

Are you part of the 30 percent that is not for changing because you fear climate change ?

tonybarber's picture
tonybarber's picture
tonybarber Tuesday, 8 Nov 2016 at 3:05pm

Well Stu, if the deflection is that the debate has moved on, then can I suggest you may have missed the debate but you can quickly catch up by reading about the agreed outcome at Paris. While you read it, have a think if the 'per capita' stat is a valid one, at least for all countries.

nick3's picture
nick3's picture
nick3 Tuesday, 8 Nov 2016 at 4:19pm

I am not posting this for any other reason but to point out . If this is what type of student (highly educated so she says ) is coming out of a universitiy . Then we really need to have a good look at what hell is going on in a place of so called education.

discostu's picture
discostu's picture
discostu Tuesday, 8 Nov 2016 at 4:27pm

nick, surely you can see what is going on in the edu-ma-cation field? Look at all the dumbassed-numbnuts that write complete bollocks in here and believe the man made global warming myth. Wilfully ignorant or pathetically partisan. Either way, they just hate facts.