That’s weird, that’s queer, that’s crazy, that deserves a long hard look.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill started the topic in Monday, 25 Oct 2021 at 7:04pm
udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Tuesday, 11 Jul 2023 at 3:21pm

Oh...only this year..
You had access to your $72 Exemption but only used it this year
Weren't you Grizzling about not being able to Travel OS all of last Year ?

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Tuesday, 11 Jul 2023 at 3:57pm
burleigh wrote:
goofyfoot wrote:
burleigh wrote:

Nice one Udo. The clot shot. Does anyone feel stupid for getting it?

It allowed me to go to Indo while you were stuck at home arguing on swellnet

lol, i was in indo actually. Was as easy as $72 appointment here: https://www.nationaltelemedicinedoctors.com/book-an-appointment-online/, with a photo of a positive rat test.
This gave you a 4 month exemption to ALL covid experiments and allowed travel to any country.

That's how dumb you would have to be to get jabbed with an experiment to travel. It was all right in front of you.

Craziest thing is when i traveled to Indo, the ONLY time i got asked for proof of vaccination was in Australia at checkin. I could have showed them anything as they also didn't care. But i got a nice green sticker on my boarding pass.

Arriving in Indo. Nothing.

You went to Indo last year?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 11 Jul 2023 at 5:45pm
goofyfoot wrote:
burleigh wrote:
goofyfoot wrote:
burleigh wrote:

lol, i was in indo actually. Was as easy as $72 appointment here: https://www.nationaltelemedicinedoctors.com/book-an-appointment-online/, with a photo of a positive rat test.
This gave you a 4 month exemption to ALL covid experiments and allowed travel to any country.

That's how dumb you would have to be to get jabbed with an experiment to travel. It was all right in front of you.

Craziest thing is when i traveled to Indo, the ONLY time i got asked for proof of vaccination was in Australia at checkin. I could have showed them anything as they also didn't care. But i got a nice green sticker on my boarding pass.

Twice this year. What's your point? They only officially dropped requirements last month.

Very sad you got a covid vaccine so "you could go to indo" surely you feel like a numpty.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 11 Jul 2023 at 5:44pm
udo wrote:

Oh...only this year..

Yep. what's your point. Loads of people travelled last year on the same exemption.

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Tuesday, 11 Jul 2023 at 5:59pm
burleigh wrote:
goofyfoot wrote:
burleigh wrote:
goofyfoot wrote:
burleigh wrote:

Twice this year. What's your point? They only officially dropped requirements last month.

Very sad you got a covid vaccine so "you could go to indo" surely you feel like a numpty.

Nah no feeling like a numpty here mate, don’t even really think about covid these days to be honest, unlike you obviously, although if I was still regurgitating the same old rubbish like you after what 2, 3 years now I would have almost changed my name to numpty.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 11 Jul 2023 at 6:16pm
goofyfoot wrote:
burleigh wrote:
goofyfoot wrote:
burleigh wrote:
goofyfoot wrote:
burleigh wrote:

Nah no feeling like a numpty here mate, don’t even really think about covid these days to be honest, unlike you obviously, although if I was still regurgitating the same old rubbish like you after what 2, 3 years now I would have almost changed my name to numpty.

I do still think about it, laugh at the absolute stupidity of it all and the people that went right ahead and got vaccinated.

some Sad times for humanity, but also some great times as many millions of people eyes have been opened to the vaccine industry,

old-dog's picture
old-dog's picture
old-dog Tuesday, 11 Jul 2023 at 6:22pm

Mention any subject and burls will run off, google it and be back in 5 mins to tell us why all the experts are wrong and he is right. I remember him laughing at roadkill for still posting here when he was in Indo, if he actually went, which I doubt. I'd feel stupid if I had been sucked in to all the new world order, Govt. control crap. Meanwhile I had four jabs, still a covirgin and never felt better in my life. Suck on that.

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Tuesday, 11 Jul 2023 at 6:38pm
burleigh wrote:
goofyfoot wrote:
burleigh wrote:
goofyfoot wrote:
burleigh wrote:
goofyfoot wrote:
burleigh wrote:

I do still think about it, laugh at the absolute stupidity of it all and the people that went right ahead and got vaccinated.

some Sad times for humanity, but also some great times as many millions of people eyes have been opened to the vaccine industry,

If I’m being totally honest with you the only thing that still makes me think back and hate the whole thing was living under Dan Andrews and seeing his fucking head on the tv and internet every 30 seconds.
The vaccine I couldn’t care less about, yeah I had it and yeah I still got covid but fuck who cares. It’s the rules that he imposed and the way he went about it is what frustrates me most.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Tuesday, 11 Jul 2023 at 7:12pm
burleigh wrote:
udo wrote:

Oh...only this year..

Yep. what's your point. Loads of people travelled last year on the same exemption.

Point being your constant Bleating about being unable to Travel OS

But you say you had this $72 Exemption ...did u only use it this Year ? Why

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Tuesday, 11 Jul 2023 at 7:28pm
goofyfoot wrote:
burleigh wrote:
goofyfoot wrote:
burleigh wrote:
goofyfoot wrote:
burleigh wrote:
goofyfoot wrote:
burleigh wrote:

If I’m being totally honest with you the only thing that still makes me think back and hate the whole thing was living under Dan Andrews and seeing his fucking head on the tv and internet every 30 seconds.
The vaccine I couldn’t care less about, yeah I had it and yeah I still got covid but fuck who cares. It’s the rules that he imposed and the way he went about it is what frustrates me most.

100% agree.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Tuesday, 11 Jul 2023 at 9:21pm

Vax Updates
9th June 2023 Bali / Indonesia scraps vax mandate...
Oz Govt spent the next 5 days trying to decode their neighbour's Covid Health Update...that's not a joke!
https://www.news.com.au/travel/destinations/asia/bali/indonesia-scraps-c...

Nov 2023 Nat Cab ~ Cunard are pushin' Natcab for Oz states to thaw the last ice age Vax Mandate.
https://www.cunard.com/en-au/the-cunard-experience/sailing-with-confiden...
Considering Border Force can't decode neighbours Vax Mandate termination
Over at Natcab > Scratchin' heads why McGowan no longer has a seat at the table...be waiting a while!
Reckon maybe after the next pandemic Natcab will realize they missed the boat ...world has sailed by...
Shall we update the A Team class photo or keep pretending they're bossin' this mass vax thang! WTFU!
https://federation.gov.au/national-cabinet/members

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 12 Jul 2023 at 7:49am
udo wrote:
burleigh wrote:
udo wrote:

Oh...only this year..

Point being your constant Bleating about being unable to Travel OS

But you say you had this $72 Exemption ...did u only use it this Year ? Why

No idea why this is a concern to you Udo. I used it twice this year in 2023. It’s actually just expired which is lucky now pretty much everyone has dropped their restrictions. I timed it perfectly

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Wednesday, 12 Jul 2023 at 11:08am

Govt Aged Care workers have unleashed 3 Set Waves for Covid claim periods
2023 Hodad Covid Waves Timetable

1 April-30 June 2023 (Forever Autumn Wave nagging back claims)
1st July-30 Sept 2023 (Dry July spikes the Winter Wave)
1st Oct - 31 Dec 2023 (Schoolies Party Wave wipes out Silly Season)

Choose
Quick Dip compo : $450 = 8-20hrs / week
Full Session compo : $750 = 20hrs + / week

Read the Fine Print for dummies :
Covers Employees 'without' access to Leave Payments (Full time still gotta use up yer Leave first!)
Wot it actually says :
Aged care 'casual migrants' get paid to ride out each Wave...(Strictly 1 Payment per Wave!)
No double dipping & No sponging Party Waves off different bosses.

Reads that Govt have factored in 2 more costly waves for 2023.
Also note that these payments are aimed toward attracting waves of Migrant Health care workers.
Doubt if other bosses or nations are coughing up $750 Covid compo to cover yer weekly rent.
Still...not too many gonna dip their Covid toes into this Wave after Wave line-up...(Coughing fit!)

https://www.health.gov.au/our-work/aged-care-worker-covid-19-leave-payme...

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Wednesday, 12 Jul 2023 at 4:58pm
indo-dreaming wrote:
goofyfoot wrote:
burleigh wrote:
goofyfoot wrote:
burleigh wrote:
goofyfoot wrote:
burleigh wrote:
goofyfoot wrote:
burleigh wrote:

100% agree.

Oh the joy of hearing how terminally butt hurt @info remains over the state of politics in Vicco and yet not a word from him about the findings of the Robo Debt RC, onya champ

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Wednesday, 12 Jul 2023 at 7:04pm

9166-F4-E9-1-A3-B-444-F-A12-E-EB525-BCB6-F76

AlfredWallace's picture
AlfredWallace's picture
AlfredWallace Wednesday, 12 Jul 2023 at 8:54pm
Supafreak wrote:

9166-F4-E9-1-A3-B-444-F-A12-E-EB525-BCB6-F76

Supafreak. Hi mate. Hope you and your family had a great time together in Indo.
That image, total air head, forever bereft in coming up with anything decent to say or discuss. He won’t last long, just like the other idiot Scummo. AW

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Wednesday, 12 Jul 2023 at 9:48pm

did someone say dan andrews...

what the fuck is going on with melbourne?

that's a little unfair... possibly...

but seriously, what the hell is going on with melbourne?

seen a few negative and ghostly videos of late

(seems the machine overspooked the monkeys)

https://www.news.com.au/national/victoria/news/its-depressing-fedup-busi...

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Thursday, 13 Jul 2023 at 1:19am

Wotz wrong with Melbourne...cont...

Part 1 (Anti Cosmo-metropolitan Vibe.)
1. Jeff Kennett : "Hair Cuts & Pay Cuts for them Woke from Home Bludgers!"
2. Quarter of a Million Broke Baristas : "Name & Shame the instant stirrers!"

Part 2 Calm before the Storm
Wall 2 Wall ALP as The Voice / Fed / State Polls are dropping by as much as 10%
PM & Premiers can't be seen near one another or their Polls drop further by simply rubbing shoulders..
Greens $2b extortion held Albo to ransom to round up a few rushed Friday arvo Natcab phone calls.

This new A team do not like each other or their Boss...best to keep them 10,000 miles away!
Ask! When did Oz ever see or hear of these A Team Premiers shake either Albo's or each others hands...
State of Origin Premiers never sledged or made a bet...nothing...Zero...Icy Cold!
As tbb said...they still got McGowan on their Natcab Posters...this new mob are Frozen Solid.

Reckon the Vic Left Faction is commin' up to Qld to kick some heads at ALP WAR Tribunal...
Add the Vic Jack Boot Salute to our local Teepee Village of Road Lickers...
Be ready to operate yer remotes from behind yer couch + Have a brick ready for yer Telly.
Dr No will be back dooring his AUKUS sub....
https://behindthelines.moadoph.gov.au/sites/default/files/styles/cartoon...

17-19th Aug Qldurrz Tip : Meanjin Convention Centre is gonna blow up in Albo's Face

PM : "Toto! I have a feeling we're not in a NATO Bunker anymore...Stop growling at the Rainbow Warrior!"

&t=23s

https://laborconference.org.au/
https://www.greenleft.org.au/content/queensland-labor-delegates-vote-aga...
https://www.movebeyondcoal.com/tags/rsvp_alp_conference_rally_bris_aug_2023
Better Hurry to book yer last blade of grass for yer Teepee at the Red Rag to a Bull Rally...
ALP State of Origin : Vic (vs) NSW (vs) Qld ( WAR on AUKUS Olympics )
Crew are gonna remind PM Albo of his Tour of Duty as #1 Anti Nuke Protester on Earth!

3: Oz Invasion is underway...30,000 troops droppin' into yer line Up...Surfs Up!

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Thursday, 13 Jul 2023 at 8:56am

Agree, I was in Melbourne recently on a weekday and it was deserted. I know a senior manager at a Melbourne headquartered company and they are struggling to get their staff back in the office, he hates it. Staff are extremely resistant to the idea of returning to the office even 2-3 days per. The same goes for an owner of an IT company I know, he’s had more success by just letting noncompliant staff go.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 13 Jul 2023 at 9:51am

no idea why Melbourne would be like that...... maybe the longest lockdown in the world for a little sniffle, forced vaccination with an experiment for the same sniffle, but everyone still caught the sniffle, then the really smart residents vote the same donkey back in.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Thursday, 13 Jul 2023 at 10:08am
AlfredWallace wrote:

[
He won’t last long, just like the other idiot Scummo. AW

Fact Check:

Since Howard we have had six prime ministers as of now Scomo is the longest serving of the six.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_prime_ministers_of_Australia

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Thursday, 13 Jul 2023 at 10:05am
burleigh wrote:

no idea why Melbourne would be like that...... maybe the longest lockdown in the world for a little sniffle, forced vaccination with an experiment for the same sniffle, but everyone still caught the sniffle, then the really smart residents vote the same donkey back in.

Yep Victoria was seen much of the world as having the most over the top draconian approach to Covid in the world and failed on so many different measures, anyone that still defends what happened in Victoria with the beauty of hindsight has rocks in their heads.

BTW. Heard on one of those mornings shows this morning Australia has already racked up something like 600* deaths from the flue this year.

*only from memory, tried to find evidence of figure on google but nothing.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Thursday, 13 Jul 2023 at 11:05am

Doubt any Aussie could afford the Toll & [P] just to visit Melbourne.
Way too exhausting unravelling that Huge Ball of String.
Rents are too steep to sleep with CEOs on the street for more than a week.

Expert Gold Standard Diagnosis confirms its The Dictatorship Syndrome.
One of them typical Power Vacuum Voids...where the victims have been broken.
Victims hear their Dictator say come out & play but then watch as he stumbles down the stairs.
They instinctively know that their front & back door stairs (wot) 'Steps' have been booby trapped.

Unless Dictator Dan Mandates his flock to leave their crawlspace he'll need more tear gas canisters.
Shell shocked Metro crew are merely reverting to their default petrified state.

Melburnians crave a good lockdown...they want & need the Cops to kick down their doors at 2am.
"Right Lad...your comin' with us...we're goin' dowtown for a Nescafe!"
This avoids the Toll & [P] for yer free polystyrene cuppa & chat with bored Cops...but don't help baristas.

Joh's Police State Dictatorship example for our southern cousins...this should explain yer lot!

Street Marching Brizzos were horrifically manhandled then handcuffed to street furniture.
Now Brizzos handcuff themselves to street furniture & demand it's their right to be manhandled.
That's yer classic Dictatorship Syndrome...symptoms of a sick society...or 15 secs of Fame (Choose!)

Exactly wotz playin' out in Melbourne...yer going thru a waning period in yer Dictatorship outbreak

In theory...Melburnians need a dose of self therapy to ween themselves off Free [P] Click'n'Collect.
This may mean kicking down their own doors in order to break the lockdown phobia.
Next, ya upright that charred trolly outside ya front door & take it for Walkies...just to the local Bottle'O.
After a few outings get up some speed & crouch low inside the Trolley & scoot under the Toll Gates...
Now yer bossing downtown with no fear of [P] fines & can afford that Green Bean $250 macchiato.

Vote [1] Local Dictator

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Thursday, 13 Jul 2023 at 1:03pm

Comparing Joh and his mates Russ Hinze and Terry Lewis to Dan is beyond ridiculous ttb

flollo's picture
flollo's picture
flollo Thursday, 13 Jul 2023 at 1:48pm

I spent a lot of time in Melbourne in the last 12 months and it’s a great city. My place of work is very flexible with working arrangements. It enabled us to be fast and cost competitive. We carry lower overhead than our competitors. When something really needs to be done face to face everyone just flies in for a few days and gets shit done in a very focused, outcome driven environment. Much cheaper and much more efficient.

AlfredWallace's picture
AlfredWallace's picture
AlfredWallace Thursday, 13 Jul 2023 at 1:54pm
indo-dreaming wrote:
AlfredWallace wrote:

[
He won’t last long, just like the other idiot Scummo. AW

Fact Check:

Since Howard we have had six prime ministers as of now Scomo is the longest serving of the six.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_prime_ministers_of_Australia

Yeah Indo . Yep, probably is that number, that was not my point and you know it, subtle diversion away from the topic as usual, who knows, i rely on memory and always open to criticism , not some memory bank like a search engine.
I see you are maintaining your impeccable record of resubmitting ‘facts’ from others sources, keep it up and you will get an ‘elephant stamp’ in your text book for outstanding scholastic progress and achievement.
Your outstanding, long running use of search engines and sites like Wikipedia precedes you.
You know as well as anyone that it is unsolicited publishing, you obviously believe everything you read on the internet at your folly. AW.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Thursday, 13 Jul 2023 at 2:16pm

So short as is in not short then?

Hmmm okay what ever way you want to spin it

I do agree Wiki is generally not a very good source of information and i do try to avoid using it, but i dont think anyone is going to argue with the years provided of each PM.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Saturday, 15 Jul 2023 at 10:44am

Diki : "Aussies march & rally branding Swastikas and wave seig heil to overthrow dictators!"
Early 1980's under Joh / Ruzz's Police State Riots, heavy handed Curfews / Censorship.
Early 2020's under Dan's Police State Riots, heavy handed Curfews / Censorship.

Main difference being one of those Dictators fired rounds upon citizens & banned protest symbolism.
Ridiculous to compare Anna's Berlin Wall to Dan's Bushmaster to take the edge off cemetery lawns.
https://mals.au/files/Bearcat-Melbourne-September-2021-Reddit-user-768x4...

16-18 Aug ~ ALP Qld Love In...is a Peaceful Event & not the Largest Protest Rally outside Melbourne.
So, not Dictators and ALP Albo will be fine with his 30,000 Nato troops at Meanjin Convention Centre.
Think we're gonna need a bigger Power Vacuum!

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Saturday, 15 Jul 2023 at 11:46am
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Saturday, 15 Jul 2023 at 3:45pm

Page [28] 2 July 2023 George Arbuthnott...WIV Parts 1/2 Thanx...excellent Podcast

Sure...many will believe any MSM production is fake news...not so! These guys are onto it!
This is as good as reporting gets on the state of origin...answers the lot + several conflicting reports!

Definitive Article explains in detail the US funding + PLA bio weapons & partnered Nov 2019 Vax
Chinese PLA Covid Vax wizard accidentally walks off the WIV rooftop & his wife works for US Unis.
Seems both Chinese / US defence worked hand in hand progressing a more lethal virus & vax.

WIV Evil Trio reminded that busting them traces it back to US Fauci & Top Brass.
Fauci convenes 99.9% Science cover up, fearing inspection of All Labs = loss of 100% funds & careers.
If any of you lot ever did somethin' remotely suss in yer lab...(= 99.9%) then you're all fucked...
STFU & blame it on the critters or yer career is over...Gulp! All fell into line like good little lab mice!
MSM rolled over & did what 99.9% of corrupt evil experts said...
All still get $100 million gazillion to stick electrodes up Rats arses...coz animals are evil!

Recall Punk Nik callin' it GOF > (Bang) Fed Govt Vax funding cut + SA Govt / Police lock out from Lab.

PS: Of late...Twitter locks out any open links from non subscribers...
(Free Hack!) Scroll to end of the Tweet & Click {t} 'Read Replies'...to link to twitter page!
Pretty sure Elon will just as soon block it...just saying to access yer Twitter shit now...go! go!
tbb linked these posts as a test run...can try it here...go ahead...
(See! Can't link, can ya! > Now click Replies = Bingo!)

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Saturday, 15 Jul 2023 at 5:04pm

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 17 Jul 2023 at 8:18am

Oh geez, i'm shocked. When your governments make you too scared to take off a mask and get close to anyone for a fucking mild virus.

But the control test worked. You muppets will do anything you're told. or inject yourselves with anything for "freedom"

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/jul/16/children-born-in-pandemic-...

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 17 Jul 2023 at 8:47am

And this. You still need to be triple jabbed to be a firefighter in Vic.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Monday, 17 Jul 2023 at 9:12am

Burls really is the way, the truth and the life.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 17 Jul 2023 at 10:03am
AndyM wrote:

Burls really is the way, the truth and the life.

Love you AndyM.

flollo's picture
flollo's picture
flollo Monday, 17 Jul 2023 at 10:47am

Andy, Burleigh shares a whole heap of crap but his comment about the firefighters in Vic is spot on. And btw I love how Dan Andrews is not taking any responsibility for the situation in that video. Ridiculous.

Island Bay's picture
Island Bay's picture
Island Bay Monday, 17 Jul 2023 at 11:26am

Dan Andrews is a special kind of evil prick, aye.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Monday, 17 Jul 2023 at 11:55am

What is it guys? You criticise Andrews for being a “dictator” yet when he doesn’t act like a dictator and override an independent state agency he’s a special kind of evil prick!!

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Monday, 17 Jul 2023 at 11:55am

What is it guys? You criticise Andrews for being a “dictator” yet when he doesn’t act like a dictator and override an independent state agency he’s a special kind of evil prick!!

flollo's picture
flollo's picture
flollo Monday, 17 Jul 2023 at 12:11pm

Haha, that's hilarious. I never called Dan a dictator. When Scomo relegated his responsibilities he was criticised (rightfully so). I would expect the same for Andrews. So-called independent agencies have based their decision-making on government mandates, later turned into guidelines. It would be nice to see Andrews explain what the current guidelines are and take a bit of ownership of the problem. He's good in his job, I must give him that. Happy to twist and turn as the wind blows. Scomo was the same but not this good, and he ultimately failed.

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Monday, 17 Jul 2023 at 12:45pm
GuySmiley wrote:

Well island bay isn’t wrong is he?
You’ve constantly defended him since day 1, I can’t get my head around that.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Monday, 17 Jul 2023 at 1:05pm

I've got no real opinion on Dan Andrews but regarding FRV mandates, Andrews would clearly get crucified either way.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Monday, 17 Jul 2023 at 1:20pm

Even if your a hardcore Labor voter in Vic you should be calling for a replacement of Dan unless you are a masochist.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Monday, 17 Jul 2023 at 4:00pm
goofyfoot wrote:
GuySmiley wrote:

Well island bay isn’t wrong is he?
You’ve constantly defended him since day 1, I can’t get my head around that.

No I haven’t GF but what I haven’t done is mindlessly jumped on him like some.

Andrews has made mistakes and I especially question his big build/Victoria ambitions. I also get why people see him as arrogant but what is the alternative here in Vicco?

I’m a firm believer in the saying good government is made by a strong opposition soooo can you honestly believe the current rat infested ultra right christian conservative disjointed LNP is remotely ready or able for government? Our local LNP member is a prime example of a no talent cockwombling Deeming supporter warming his arse at our expense, please don’t tell me you voted for him, Chris whatshisface.

So IMO it’s the utter weakness of the LNP that is at the heart of people’s frustration about Andrews style of government, the LNP can’t lay a glove on him even when they should be able to they shoot themselves in the foot with a fresh round of infighting!

I’ve said this before, politics is like standing in a barrel of shit, only the depth changes. So here in Vicco I might seem myself standing knee deep and you might see yourself standing waist deep while @info well he would be seeing himself standing up to his shoulders surely. Federally under Morrison that barrel was overflowing ….

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Monday, 17 Jul 2023 at 5:52pm

Let's cut the bullshit here Guy, if Andrews was an LNP leader and government and handled Covid like he did with the endless mismanagement and the over the top draconian and authoritarian approach, you would be tearing shreds off him.

At least others here can call out things for what they are no matter if LNP or Labor.

old-dog's picture
old-dog's picture
old-dog Monday, 17 Jul 2023 at 6:45pm

The public voted him back in despite covid, so he can't be too on the nose, better the devil you know perhaps.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Monday, 17 Jul 2023 at 7:45pm

Predictable cries of Stockholm Syndrome

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Monday, 17 Jul 2023 at 8:06pm

“ …. At least others here can call out things for what they are no matter if LNP or Labor.“

Now that’s dripping in so much irony and lack of self awareness it should come with a public health warning.