The United States(!) of A

factotum's picture
factotum started the topic in Thursday, 27 Aug 2020 at 11:12am

Septic Tanks are going to Septic Tank

Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19 Saturday, 2 Oct 2021 at 9:12am

The Russians super energy attacks on US spies and diplomats were actually crickets . This stuff is so hard to believe even when true .

Since 2017 there's been an estimated 200 possible Havanda Syndrome incidents. This week The Wall Street Journal called attention to "a steady expansion of attacks on American spies and diplomats posted overseas by unknown assailants using what government officials and scientists suspect is some sort of directed-energy source." Top US has officials have used the mysterious ailment to cast suspicion and blame on everyone from the Russians, to the Cubans and Iranians - to any nefarious US enemy and foreign spooks bent on unleashing mayhem from the shadows using James Bond style high-tech devises that have never been recovered or revealed.

Noises linked to mysterious injuries among US diplomats in Cuba were most likely caused by crickets — not microwave weapons — according to a declassified scientific review commissioned by the US State Department and obtained by BuzzFeed News.

The State Department report was written by the JASON advisory group, an elite scientific board that has reviewed US national security concerns since the Cold War. It was completed in November of 2018, two years after dozens of US diplomats in Cuba and their families reported hearing buzzing noises and then experiencing puzzling neurological injuries, including pain, vertigo, and difficulty concentrating.

Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19 Saturday, 2 Oct 2021 at 9:18am

Wax

The boarder into Australia was also porous . The aboriginals and then the first white people all got in easily .

It took Abbott to plug the leak . Trump tried .

Times change and we have to change with them .

Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19 Saturday, 2 Oct 2021 at 9:42am

Trumps next slogan . Make America Great Again - Open the Boarder !

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Saturday, 2 Oct 2021 at 9:56am

Hutchy, I have never done this before but I have to yell at you because what you wrote is one of the dumbest things I have ever read , anywhere from anyone so CAPITOLS IT IS !

The boarder into Australia was also porous . The aboriginals and then the first white people all got in easily .
BORDER OR BOARDER? SO YOU THINK ABORIGINALS GOT INTO AUSTRALIA BECAUSE OF THE POROUS BORDERS AND THATS HOW AND WHY THE FIRST WHITE PEOPLE GOT INTO AUSTRALIA..........THAT'S DUMBER THAN DUMB AND PLAIN IGNORANT!

It took Abbott to plug the leak . Trump tried
SO ABBOT PLUGGED THE LEAK , WHAT LEAK ALL ABBOT EVER DID WAS ALIENATE EVERYBODY TILL HIS OWN PARTY THREW HIM OUT !

Times change and we have to change with them .

BY YOU COMING ONTO SN HUTCHY YOU HAVE LOWERED THE QUALITY AND THE IQ OF OUR CONVERSATION TO A POINT WHERE WHAT YOU POSTED IS COMPLETE RUBBISH AND A REFLECTION ON YOUR SELF!

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Saturday, 2 Oct 2021 at 9:58am
Hutchy 19 wrote:

is that border or boarder....trumps next slogan will be when will they let me out , but I do like the orange suit as it matches my fake tan and fake hair color...

Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19 Saturday, 2 Oct 2021 at 10:13am

Brutus - Other than your last point about the IQ dropping on SN with my coming you don't show me anything that I posted as incorrect .

The access to Australia was free to the aboriginals and first arrivals ie the border was so porous a river could flow and it did for hundreds of years .

Abbott stopped the boats !!!!! He plugged the border to stop illegal immigrants arriving and stopped the people smugglers business in its tracks .

I really hope you think that was a GOOD outcome .

abc-od's picture
abc-od's picture
abc-od Saturday, 2 Oct 2021 at 10:22am

All a publicity stunt of course. He saw how succesful Howard was in manipulating xenophobic minds via the children overboard affair and tried to replicate it. The proof is the focus on boat people while turning a blind eye to the sino visa rorts, which far outnumbered boat arrivals but didn't have the same optics.

Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19 Saturday, 2 Oct 2021 at 10:32am

ABC "All a publicity stunt of course."

Gee you must be smart . I thought the people smugglers business and the boats had stopped .

I assume you also think the hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants pouring into the US is a publicity stunt .

Or , as you said , are there more important priorities ?

I wonder what Biden is trying to publicise ?

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 2 Oct 2021 at 10:36am

Never heard of a bait ‘n’ switch?

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Saturday, 2 Oct 2021 at 10:55am
Hutchy still not 19 wrote:

Brutus - Other than your last point about the IQ dropping on SN with my coming you don't show me anything that I posted as incorrect .

NOT INCORECT JUST PLAIN STUPID

The access to Australia was free to the aboriginals and first arrivals ie the border was so porous a river could flow and it did for hundreds of years .

SO ACCESS WAS FREE AS OPPOSED TO ....please explain was there another way into Australia that wasn't for free.......or was the river flowing through the porous boarder/border for hundreds of years and that's how aborigines and the first settlers( white?) didn't have to pay to get in?

Abbott stopped the boats !!!!! He plugged the border to stop illegal immigrants arriving and stopped the people smugglers business in its tracks .

REMBER THE CHILDREN OVERBOARD SCANDAL WAS THAT HOWARD OR ABBOTT?

I really hope you think that was a GOOD outcome .

NO I don't as the children overboard showed it was all bullshit , a set up to scare the people about refugees.....try looking at how many Chinese came to Australia legally by just investing a $1m , and getting visa's because of your wealth......???

abc-od's picture
abc-od's picture
abc-od Saturday, 2 Oct 2021 at 11:07am
Hutchy 19 wrote:

ABC "All a publicity stunt of course."

Gee you must be smart . I thought the people smugglers business and the boats had stopped .

The smuggling via planes stopped with COVID. Are you going to credit Abbott with that too???

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Saturday, 2 Oct 2021 at 12:48pm

Just imagine if for the last 12 months we had the same situation we had during the Krudd era when we had almost 20,000 arrive by boat some actually making land fall some possibly slipped through the cracks.

Remembering the departure point for most boats Indonesia has been overrun with Covid.

There would have been a real risk of Covid entering Australia by boat arrivals, at worst authorities would have run the risk of infection every time they made physical contact with a boat.

Covid has been a great example of why borders are important, the idea of the lefts open borders dream should be dead and buried forever, but i doubt it is.

The irony has been during Covid they are often the biggest in support of closed borders. (they same borders they would have destroyed in the past)

2008= We want a world without borders, open borders for all

2020-21= Close the borders close the borders.

batfink's picture
batfink's picture
batfink Saturday, 2 Oct 2021 at 3:54pm

“The lefts open borders dream…”

The lefts???

WTF!

Good thing I don’t come here for my political analysis.

batfink's picture
batfink's picture
batfink Saturday, 2 Oct 2021 at 3:55pm

On to fishing tips. I wonder if that could possibly be free of Covid or political talk?

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Saturday, 2 Oct 2021 at 4:01pm

Hutchy & Info the conjoined imbeciles constantly splashing down the shallow end of the gene pool. Infinite ignorance. #there’salwaysanothercomment

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Saturday, 2 Oct 2021 at 5:40pm

Ha ha the same comment in three seperate threads just cut and pasted, kind of spammy Guy.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Saturday, 2 Oct 2021 at 5:41pm
batfink wrote:

“The lefts open borders dream…”

The lefts???

WTF!

Good thing I don’t come here for my political analysis.

Yes unless you have been living under a rock for the last twenty years, we all know that's what the lefts dream has been a world without borders.

But yes times have changed havent they.

Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19 Saturday, 2 Oct 2021 at 5:43pm

ABC - I remember Abbotts slogan that got him elected "Stop the Boats " . The ALP said it could not be done .

He DID it ! He kept his promise .

Nothing about planes and people smugglers using them that I can remember .

wax24's picture
wax24's picture
wax24 Saturday, 2 Oct 2021 at 6:48pm
Hutchy 19 wrote:

Don't you see it, though? Make America Great AGAIN. As in, a return to better times. (Better for whom, though, huh?) Going back. Backwards. Humans do 3 things precipitously. One, procreate. (yay sex!). Two, band together. (yeah, there are loners, but as a species, we are social animals... we need each other.) And three, EVOLVE. (The evolution of our species is as uncontrollable as breathing. It WILL happen.) In other words, we go forward. A return to gentler times is not in the cards, as those times have vanished and are gone. We have moved on from them, in ways you like and ways you don't like. Anyone who ever tries to sell you on a slogan like Trumps, is a grifter. Or, just dumb. Or blind. The world has gotten more intertwined. Mostly by technology, though i believe that just sped us up in a direction we were already moving. People can travel much easier. People meet others of different ethnicities, fall in love, and procreate. Somewhere down the line, there will be a much more homogenized representation of humanity. I don't say these things because i am rooting for them. Just an observer without an opinion. But, wanting to close borders, build walls, etc... very limiting and not in keeping with what is actually happening in the overview. I find Trumpers to be narrow minded and fearful. This comes out in tantrums. They are best just smiled at then ignored.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 2 Oct 2021 at 7:34pm

You realise that “what’s happening” isn’t organic and is the result of cynical design and not the inevitable result of evolution, right?

It’s politics, not the sprouting of feathers so that we may fly unaided. Humans have grouped, disbanded and regrouped since time immemorial. The tribal urge will not dissipate when you remove the lines on a map. They will just reappear in another form.

wax24's picture
wax24's picture
wax24 Saturday, 2 Oct 2021 at 8:12pm

:-)

I focus's picture
I focus's picture
I focus Saturday, 2 Oct 2021 at 11:08pm
san Guine wrote:
wax24 wrote:
Hutchy 19 wrote:

Agree totally that having porous boarders are a recipe for disaster . To do nothing ( drones are giving good pictures ) is MUCH worse !

The borders have always been porous in the US. Always as in never not. As in, from the very beginning.
This country would have been much different were that not the case.

Haha Wax,

I am a "victim" of the porosity of the a US borders.

Late 90's travelling solo, drove my '77 Buick down from SD to Mex. At the TJ border checkpoint it was a totally chaotic scene, people jumping in and out of cars, customs officials- telling, pointing, yelling.

Got waved through at the border, because I had California plates on the car. In all the excitement, I didn't get a US exit stamp on my passport...worse I didn't realise this until I had been in Mex about 1 month.

3 months later, having sold my car in Rio Nexpa for $400, I'm thinking I've got the Mexico/Guatemala border crossing sorted. After the US/Mexico debacle, I got my visa for Guatemala in Tapachula. Unfortunately on the bus to the border, I got speaking to a Mexican lad who's English was as poor as my Spanish. After we jumped off the bus, through a convoluted series of events, I followed him up a hill down into a valley. Next thing I know I'm rafting across the rio and have now entered Guatemala illegally.

2 days later I'm at Guatemala/El Salvador border, and again realised (all too late now), that I'm exiting Guatemala without having officially entered the country. The Customs official is screaming at me and waving his gun in my general direction. Fortunately a local Salvadorian guy comes to my rescue and negotiates with the Customs dude on my behalf. With the appropriate bribe paid I'm into El Salvador.
Spent a couple of months there and (again) overstayed my visa- you can't fix stupid!

The upshot of all this, is that I'm now red-flagged travelling into the US, which has caused countless headaches for me returning to the US.

Moral of the story (as told to a US Customs official): I am an idiot

In 1987 spent 34 nights sleeping in a hammock at Larryo's out the point at Rio Nexpa, slept so well used to wake up thinking I was home.

Roll over look at the waves reeling down the point and think time to clock on...

san Guine's picture
san Guine's picture
san Guine Sunday, 3 Oct 2021 at 8:20am

...and cold Coronas as the sun goes down

I focus's picture
I focus's picture
I focus Sunday, 3 Oct 2021 at 10:37am
san Guine wrote:

...and cold Coronas as the sun goes down

In Mexico at the time I was paying 30 cents for a Corona, 40 cents for the Corona in a dark stubbie which was better (wonder if they still make it?), payed $9 the other day here in a restaurant and takes at least 2 swigs to release the gritted teeth haha.

Thanks for the story San Guine... epic.

Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19 Sunday, 3 Oct 2021 at 3:32pm

The Fed is shown to have some governors that are corrupt .

Well, it may not be George (yet) but overnight the government ethics office published forms which showed that none other than the (centrist) Fed Vice Chair Richard Clarida may be the next to "retire" (perhaps he too is on a kidney transplant list) following the revelation that he was trading in and out of millions in securities on February 27, 2020 just one day before Fed Chair Powell issued an (extremely bullish) emergency statement hinting at possible policy action as the pandemic worsened.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Sunday, 3 Oct 2021 at 3:46pm

You are a slow learner Hutchy, no link, no credibility.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Sunday, 3 Oct 2021 at 3:48pm

You are a slow learner Hutchy, no link, no credibility.

Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19 Sunday, 3 Oct 2021 at 4:24pm

Don't believe it then BB . I really don't care . When I posted this on another thread I stated this article was not linked .

Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19 Sunday, 3 Oct 2021 at 4:28pm

Don't believe it then BB . I really don't care . When I posted this on another thread I stated this article was not linked .

If you don't believe me and do care " but overnight the government ethics office published forms" you can check it out for yourself .

You would have no idea about the person who wrote the article so no reason for me to quote him .

Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19 Sunday, 3 Oct 2021 at 4:50pm

From the Daily Mail .

Today, most US universities have entire departments headed by members of the equality 'police'. It recently emerged, for example, that Michigan University has a total of 82 'diversity officers' with a combined annual salary of more than £7.5 million.

Top speakers like Dr Bernice King, daughter of Civil Rights campaigner Dr Martin Luther King, or Robin DiAngelo, author of the bestseller White Fragility, can charge up to £20,000 per campus speech.

One professor told The Mail on Sunday that one of the most prestigious universities in Los Angeles now forces professors to undergo compulsory two-hour 'diversity training' sessions each week, overseen by a consultancy that charges a reported £250,000 a year.

Never mind that one conclusion of the drive for justice is the very thing America fears most: the return of segregation and the growing racial divisions that implies.

Last week, Western Washington University announced 'black only' housing as part of its diversity and inclusion programme.

Boasting about designating an entire floor of the Alma Clark Glass Hall as reserved for 'Black Affinity Housing', the university's website proudly proclaimed the move 'will explore and celebrate the diversity of Black and African American people and culture'.

It has been dubbed 'the crazy end game' of wokeism. 'The irony is that these rules have been brought in by well-meaning liberals after the horror of George Floyd [the Minneapolis man killed by a white policeman] but the end game is segregation, however you look at it,' said the university whistle-blower.

blackers's picture
blackers's picture
blackers Sunday, 3 Oct 2021 at 10:30pm

From Media Bias Fact Check website the Daily Mail is listed as a questionable source.
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/daily-mail/
To quote:
"A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis."

wax24's picture
wax24's picture
wax24 Sunday, 3 Oct 2021 at 11:19pm

San Guine.... i hope you accept my apology for delayed response to your border yarn. Sounds like the brand of Dumb i fall into from time to time. Also, sounds like one of those stories that was challenging (or even nightmarish) to live through, but, now, all this time later, is just a great story you carry around in your "pocket." A life lived. I wonder, though, if i am now on some security risk list somewhere for fraternizing with such a dangerous red flag as yourself, lol.

san Guine's picture
san Guine's picture
san Guine Monday, 4 Oct 2021 at 7:37am

No need to apologise wax24, I was just rambling and reminiscing.
It was a time and place. At that time I had just quit my well paid corporate gig, had a "pocket full of cash" and was looking for some adventures.

What amazes me is how I have become so risk averse as I have got older.

Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19 Monday, 4 Oct 2021 at 10:07am

Biden has poked the hornets nest in the US . Unless he back tracks quickly he will be stung .

Authored by Brandon Smith via Alt-Market .

I hope this guy is too extreme and is proven wrong . I fear he is right .

"In recent articles I have outlined peaceful steps that can be taken by conservative states and counties to combat the establishment’s tyrannical medical mandates as well as Critical Race Theory propaganda and other trespasses against free thinking people. These steps include offering sanctuary to people and businesses that are under attack by the federal government for non-compliance, as well as the steps states need to take to pursue soft secession (Read my article ‘How States And Communities Can Fight Back Against Biden’s Covid Tyranny’).

Breaking away from the political left and starting fresh is socially and economically possible. It’s not as far fetched as some people believe. But then again, authoritarians usually can't stand the idea of letting people just walk away and separate. They have a desperate need to micromanage and dominate EVERYONE. I hold out very little hope that leftists or globalists will allow us to live in peace; they will try to force their ideology on us at the barrel of a gun.

When it comes down to average leftists, their movement is a paper tiger, a mirage. In the event of civil war the political left in the US would be easily annihilated. There are some that argue otherwise, and these are the standard claims they usually make:

A Woke Military? Let’s Not Get Ahead Of Ourselves…
The primary paranoia over confrontation with leftists is the new woke propaganda being spread by the Department of Defense in the form of military recruitment ads. Firstly, as I outlined in detail in my article ‘There Will Never Be A Woke US Military – Here Are The Reasons Why’, polling of military personnel shows around 30% identify as Republican and 40% identify as Independent, with the majority of the independents being Libertarians and Constitutionalists. In other words 70% of the US military leans conservative in their principles.

The military brass going woke is meaningless if the majority of soldiers are not going to follow them into battle to oppress their own people. We are seeing this already in terms of the current serving that are refusing to take the experimental covid vaccines. Polling in the summer suggested that at least 50% of soldiers would refuse to take the mRNA vax. The DoD claims that at least 70% of soldiers are now vaccinated but this is unconfirmed and probably an exaggeration designed to manufacture a false consensus. We will soon know the real stats because the Biden Administration is threatening “dishonorable discharges” for soldiers that refuse to comply.

The assertion here is that with freedom minded people leaving the services in droves, this opens the door to a fully woke military of the far left. This presupposes that woke leftists actually want to join the military or that they are capable of meeting the bare minimum standards. They are not.

Over 75% of Americans ages 18-24 are ineligible for the US military because of lack of education, obesity, physical problems, psychological problems and criminal history. This negates 24 million people from the 34 million in this age range for recruitment. Since 70% of the military is conservative/libertarian, this means that either more young conservatives are healthy enough to pass the recruitment phase, or, far more conservatives are interested in volunteering; or it could be both factors combined."

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Monday, 4 Oct 2021 at 5:45pm

Thanks Hutchy. I love fantasy fiction and your good ole boy clearly has a talent for it. As I keep saying no data no credibility keep it coming y'all.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Monday, 4 Oct 2021 at 6:01pm

He’s not joking. He truly does love fantasy fiction.

Four loooooooong years of utterly unsubstantiated “ Trump is a Russian agent” bed time stories sadly come to an end. Not “to an end” as in realised the folly of his ways….ho ho! Not a chance!

BTW….Hutchy- I wouldn’t place too much staid in BB’s statement of “No data, no credibility”. It’s certainly not a deal breaker. The aforementioned Trump Russia Russia Russia saga was never ever supported by a hint of fact and he still never failed to broadcast it as far as he possibly could. There was even a no expense spared investigation which was covered by a media which was committed in its irrational hostility to Trump and they came up with not a single data point to sustain the Trump Russia Russia Russia fantasy fiction.

But our BB was undeterred in his steadfast refusal to accept reality. You know what his penultimate line was…..” Lack of proof is not proof of innocence”.

Yep, I agree. It’s breathtaking in its audacious denial and rejection of inherent truth. But….he seemed to think it was well more than enough to turn his straw into gold.

I recommend you try it when our BB starts his laughably ironic demands for evidence to establish credibility.

PS….Ill wager that he still believes Russia Russia Russia to this day. Lololol

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Monday, 4 Oct 2021 at 6:07pm

Same old stuff, change the subject when you are wrong and can't find a quick cut and paste to provide some (usually pathetic) support to your ill considered views.. Actually I stand by everything I said about Trump particularly as the instability I predicted played out in the final days of his Presidency. I seem to remember you were a supporter of pizzagate you know, all those high profile paedoiphiles hiding in a basement that didn't even exist. The great fabulist (tragically) rolls on towards the inevitable cliff when the capacity for denial is overcome by the sheer weight of reality and their ego collapses into a pile of pulsating pus.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Monday, 4 Oct 2021 at 6:20pm

Incorrect. I never mentioned pizzagate and wasn’t interested in that rubbish. Don’t try to drag me down into your ridiculous world of Trump era fantasy fiction.

You droned on literally years and years of Trump Russia / minutes to midnight lies you’d swallowed wholeheartedly. You ate that absolutely laughable bad 80’s Hollywood era script like it was the best dish you’d ever tasted. It’s not like you even tried to view the situation objectively, instead giving yourself over to the Trump Cult with relish.. You were hysterical and believed every obvious lie. It was like watching an ex school teacher argue till he was blue in the face that Santa exists and knows that he’s the only good boy.

Nothing has changed.

Feel like a run through of your Trump Russia Greatest Hits?

How about ….” The walls are closing in on Trump with shocking new evidence just about to come to light.”

“Trump is days away from being carried out of the Whitehouse in handcuffs”

“This is the smoking gun on Russia collusion!”

“No, THIS is the smoking gun on Russia collusion. Trump is sweating!”

“Look, I swear, THIS is the real thing. They’ve got him now!”

And that was only from 2016…..it got way more certain and way more unhinged the further from reality it got until…..poooof

It was over.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Monday, 4 Oct 2021 at 6:21pm

Sorry, maybe it was the stolen election then.....hard to keep up with the constant flow of bullshit over so many years....or was it ....chemtrails or Obama birthism...or that Epstein was murdered...ah yes....it was Qanon. I remember now, you were convinced that you were Q. I think I'm right now, or at least as near to the truth as you usually get.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Monday, 4 Oct 2021 at 6:22pm

Oh Blindboy and Trump the memories.

indo-dreaming wrote:

Um done to death....

There is more than ten threads on the topic of Trump. (ha ha...nine started by blind boy)

Turnbull and Trump

Trump - some observations

Absurdity Rising

A Crisis in Management

The Idiocracy

Trump

Trump and the War on Science.

The Inauguration

Trump and the risk of war

Trump and the triumph of ignorance

The hypocrisy of the U.S.A

Trump and the concept of an elite.

Women's day in Washington well done Swellnet!

Australia Uber Alles

CAN YOU FEEL IT? WELL, CAN YOU? Shhhhhhhhh Trumpy won!

John oliver on Donald Trump

Im sure I've missed some.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Monday, 4 Oct 2021 at 6:45pm
blindboy wrote:

Sorry, maybe it was the stolen election then.....hard to keep up with the constant flow of bullshit over so many years....or was it ....chemtrails or Obama birthism...or that Epstein was murdered...ah yes....it was Qanon. I remember now, you were convinced that you were Q. I think I'm right now, or at least as near to the truth as you usually get.

Lolol….Oh, no you don’t bloke.

It’s all there in the Swellnet archives. I still don’t even really know what Q ever was ?

Because you’re maybe, actually starting to show some glint of awareness into how laughably ridiculous your whole concept of the Trump Russia theatrics was for a period of years, you think you can mitigate it by hopelessly trying to inveigle myself into your reckless stupidity.

Doesn’t work like that bloke.

Be a man. Get some integrity. Raise your hand and say “ Yes. I was an absolute fucking weirdo throughout the entire Trump years. I gobbled every ludicrous conspiracy without a scintilla of the scepticism such obvious rubbish deserved and I did it because I swallow what the media tells me and I will defend their selected position, no matter how stupid, until they abandon me alone on the field with nothing but a massive void where my dignity should be, and when the media move onto their next fantasy fiction which I will then consume with an equal amount of vigor and enthusiasm. Having learnt nothing.”

Come on bloke….say it.

Free yourself.

JQ's picture
JQ's picture
JQ Monday, 4 Oct 2021 at 7:21pm

Man that is one ironic post Blowin, what a hoot - tongue in cheek I assume?

simba's picture
simba's picture
simba Monday, 4 Oct 2021 at 7:40pm

na not tongue in cheek JQ just a couple buds that go back a fair while..........

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Monday, 4 Oct 2021 at 9:37pm
Blowin wrote:
blindboy wrote:

Lolol….Oh, no you don’t bloke.

It’s all there in the Swellnet archives. I still don’t even really know what Q ever was ?

Because you’re maybe, actually starting to show some glint of awareness into how laughably ridiculous your whole concept of the Trump Russia theatrics was for a period of years, you think you can mitigate it by hopelessly trying to inveigle myself into your reckless stupidity.

Doesn’t work like that bloke.

Be a man. Get some integrity. Raise your hand and say “ Yes. I was an absolute fucking weirdo throughout the entire Trump years. I gobbled every ludicrous conspiracy without a scintilla of the scepticism such obvious rubbish deserved and I did it because I swallow what the media tells me and I will defend their selected position, no matter how stupid, until they abandon me alone on the field with nothing but a massive void where my dignity should be, and when the media move onto their next fantasy fiction which I will then consume with an equal amount of vigor and enthusiasm. Having learnt nothing.”

Come on bloke….say it.

Free yourself.

this is what scares me most about tds...

so many events - that turned out to be real, or the absolute opposite of how the media presented them - were dismissed as so ridiculous they cannot be true, and that those that presented them, must be adherents to blindboy's little list of conspiracies above...

when really, there was a heap of posters on here that raised these events without ever buying into the nuttyness that surrounded many of these events, ...yes there's been a few nutty conspirators too, but only about three that I can recall

what concerns me is, blindboy and co., either...

a) actually believe one has to buy into the whole nutty conspiracy stuff to question and raise these issues... as wrongly evidenced above...

or

b) he's so bought into the contemporary media game of shameless propaganda, he'll spread and stick to the accepted media story, 'the narrative' to the absolute bitter end and more, ignoring any collatoral damage and evidence that developes in the process, and just keeps a powering right on...

both of these positions come from a scary place, and are the only reasons I can see that explain the behaviour and why some posters on here are so dogged in their posts, ...and so consistently wrong...

tds is real...

as I've said before, what started as a funny throw away slur, has morphed into a real condition, where some people are so enraged by all things trump, that any rational thought goes straight out the window

a or b, it ain't healthy... for yourself or society...

JQ's picture
JQ's picture
JQ Tuesday, 5 Oct 2021 at 6:25am

On the flip side though Sypkan, there's people like yourself and Blowin who've bought in wholesale to all the massive grievances Trump has pushed.

Not to mention you've adopted the right wing medias position on many of these issues verbatim, despite reams of evidence to the contrary, so swept up in the head rush of grievance that you don't look at it closely at all - not while they are pointing fingers and screwing their faces up at the same people you do.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Tuesday, 5 Oct 2021 at 8:31am

I think there is scepticism towards the election results not so much because that's Trumps angle but just because it's so obvious there was media and other powerful forces like social media that really didn't want Trump reelected and virtually would do anything to ensure he didn't get re-elected.

Just look at how Trump was cancelled from social media a tool that was quite powerful too him in getting his message out there, and then you have the censoring of Hunter Biden story by social media and media.

If it had been Trumps son and not Bidens, do you honestly think social media would have banned the story?

Off course not, it would have been front page news.

san Guine's picture
san Guine's picture
san Guine Tuesday, 5 Oct 2021 at 9:52am

Booming business in the US.

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2021/oct/04/pandora-papers-reveal-south...

But that's OK because it's all legal.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 5 Oct 2021 at 10:28am
JQ wrote:

On the flip side though Sypkan, there's people like yourself and Blowin who've bought in wholesale to all the massive grievances Trump has pushed.

Not to mention you've adopted the right wing medias position on many of these issues verbatim, despite reams of evidence to the contrary, so swept up in the head rush of grievance that you don't look at it closely at all - not while they are pointing fingers and screwing their faces up at the same people you do.

could it not possibly be an objective position?

you know, where self confessed 'progressives' or perhaps liberals like matt taibbi and glen greenwald now find themselves...

if that's 'right wing', I'll wear it

love you to point out the '...despite reams of evidence to the contrary, '

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 5 Oct 2021 at 10:36am
JQ wrote:

could it not possibly be an objective position?

you know, a place where self confessed 'progressives' or perhaps moreso 'liberals', like matt taibbi and glen greenwald now often find themselves...

if that's 'right wing', I'll wear it

love you to point out the '...despite reams of evidence to the contrary... '

where it's proven I've been pushing a position that's undeniably wrong

calling out the excesses of a certain cohort democrats doesn't make one a trumper!

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 5 Oct 2021 at 10:56am

"Off course not, it would have been front page news."

it would still be front page news

'crackhead trump junior sells $500 000 painting at pay to play art auction represented by 'weed slut' his lingerie model art world contact'