The United States(!) of A

factotum's picture
factotum started the topic in Thursday, 27 Aug 2020 at 11:12am

Septic Tanks are going to Septic Tank

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Friday, 6 Nov 2020 at 11:13am

Some networks in the USA took the speech down straight away due to the dangerous levels of Trump BS.

Pops's picture
Pops's picture
Pops Friday, 6 Nov 2020 at 11:05am

Bugger me, he's gone and claimed Pennsylvania and Georgia for himself and intimating that the postal votes don't count

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Friday, 6 Nov 2020 at 11:06am

Virginia Triola basically called it complete rubbish, filled with lies and no evidence.

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Friday, 6 Nov 2020 at 11:07am

... and then walks off stage, won't take a single question. Righto.

Pops's picture
Pops's picture
Pops Friday, 6 Nov 2020 at 11:08am

"People know what is happening and they have seen what is happening. Incidents reported shortly. A tremendous investigation going on and this is a case where they are trying to steal an election, to rig an election and we cannot let that happen."

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Friday, 6 Nov 2020 at 11:09am

Momentous speech that one.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Friday, 6 Nov 2020 at 11:24am

Game over.
The New York Post (one of Rupert's most feral right wing papers) has just tweeted the following: "Downcast Trump makes baseless election fraud claims in White House address"
After 5 years of promoting the lunatic, Rupert has turned.

flow's picture
flow's picture
flow Friday, 6 Nov 2020 at 11:25am

Embarrassing.

Hiccups's picture
Hiccups's picture
Hiccups Friday, 6 Nov 2020 at 11:26am

Don Jr's turn. LOOK OUT

freeride76's picture
freeride76's picture
freeride76 Friday, 6 Nov 2020 at 11:52am

wow, this is some third world cheap dictator shite happening right now.

Looks like Trump will try and trash the joint on the way out.

Rabbits68's picture
Rabbits68's picture
Rabbits68 Friday, 6 Nov 2020 at 12:28pm

Yoo Hoo, Donald! Over here! Come & join us in the real world.....

Rabbits68's picture
Rabbits68's picture
Rabbits68 Friday, 6 Nov 2020 at 12:30pm

Delusional- Desperate - Divisive - Corrupt - Pathological liar

If the shoe fits.....

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Friday, 6 Nov 2020 at 12:36pm

Just watch all the Trump boosters come out and say "if I knew he'd do this, I never would have supported him".
BULLSHIT.
The warning signs were there pre 2016. The enablers have backed him for 5 years. The GOP Senators could have impeached Trump but they protected him. Through 4 years of absolute chaos, they said nothing other than sycophantic support. These GOP bums (and the Trump fans on Swellnet) don't get any bonus points for disowning the orange clown now. You get no credit for jumping off the Trump tiger five years after you started riding it.

Sickaz's picture
Sickaz's picture
Sickaz Friday, 6 Nov 2020 at 12:38pm

Wow Sypkan just read your links, as TBB says they are amazing. One batch of 23277 votes all for Biden, the entire batch, not one single Trump vote in 23277. Jaw dropping stat if correct and definitely gives the impression there is a least a chance, at the very least, that the batch was cooked.

Even if the amount of POTENTIALLY fraudulent or even suspicious votes would not effect the outcome of the winner of a state, does not mean that wrong doing shouldn’t be investigated and indicted if foul play has been found.

Not many things more important to a functional democracy than bulletproof, unquestionable election results and the amount of valid question marks over the result in the the states right now is off the hook.

Be a lot of talk about election laws in the States over the next four years, at least there should be. Not a partisan issue.

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Friday, 6 Nov 2020 at 12:40pm

Not much of a fan of Hillary, but this is somewhat prophetic (4 years ago). 

Pops's picture
Pops's picture
Pops Friday, 6 Nov 2020 at 12:47pm

Sickaz, from fivethirtyeight's live blog:
"This one batch of votes in Philadelphia has been picked up by some people, including a commentator on Fox News, as possible evidence of fraud. It’s not. According to Edison Research, which aggregates vote data for ABC News and other networks (and is the source of the data in question), sometimes election officials and vote aggregators unintentionally enter vote updates one candidate at a time, rather than entering all candidates together. Other candidates’ votes are then included in a subsequent batch.

That appears to be what happened here, and in the next update from Philadelphia, Trump got about double the share of votes that he was getting in the other updates from there during that stretch of time."

Wouldn't be surprised if there's some kind of court challenge there though.

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Friday, 6 Nov 2020 at 12:53pm

Plenty of plausible explantions for people who could be bothered looking.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Friday, 6 Nov 2020 at 1:05pm

Stunet. It’s called wilful ignorance.
Trump fans will pretty much believe and regurgitate anything if it fits with their world view.
We had one on here the other week saying Democrats were going to introduce laws allowing healthy babies to be killed half way out the fun hole no matter what.
It’s fucking nuts. You can’t convince these people with facts, so may as well have a good laugh at them.

Sickaz's picture
Sickaz's picture
Sickaz Friday, 6 Nov 2020 at 1:04pm

Yeah if it you were being dodgy you probably would chuck in a few for the other team wouldn’t you. 100%same result could easily be explained by a stack of Biden votes getting sorted in a counting room I agree.

I personally don’t think there is any wire spread fraud and I would think both teams would be as likely as each other of any foul play.

Pennsylvania late changes to voting laws bypassing the state legislature will end up in the Supreme Court though with valid reason, laws need to be passed as bills and voted on by elected representatives. And allowing scrutineers access to counting rooms is very important for election integrity so I think that the GOP’s actions to gain access for their scrutineers, who are just there to watch the counters going about their work counting ballots for transparency is fair enough IMO.

Hiccups's picture
Hiccups's picture
Hiccups Friday, 6 Nov 2020 at 1:08pm

That whole press conference was B.S sickaz. From npr.org
"Further, Trump on Thursday misleadingly claimed that observers were excluded from the counting site in Detroit; city officials say Republicans were not excluded and that there were Republican observers, but that coronavirus-related capacity constraints did not permit everyone who wanted to be an observer into the room."

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Friday, 6 Nov 2020 at 1:18pm

Not sure that Sickaz is going to listen to you Hiccups. Facts don't matter and he's been heading on down Conspiracy Lane for a while now. To quote Thatcher, "This lady is not for turning".

Pops's picture
Pops's picture
Pops Friday, 6 Nov 2020 at 1:33pm

From what I've read, there might actually be something in the Pennsylvania case (regarding changes to the deadline by which mail-in voters ID need be verified), but it's unlikely to affect a result-altering number of votes.
Nothing in the observer cases.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Friday, 6 Nov 2020 at 1:45pm

With Trump only up by 2500 votes, the next vote drop in Georgia will turn that state blue, and it's just going to get bluer as more votes come in.
Cue the conspiracy theories on why that has happened.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Friday, 6 Nov 2020 at 1:48pm

His speech was pretty out there, and his whole lack of acceptance of losing is kind of sad, it's like Prabowo take three.

But that said i have to also say with all the forces that have been trying to bring Trump down over his term, nothing would surprise me, I'm sure there is those that would do anything to prevent him getting a second term.

And Trump calling foul in this situation is exactly what you would expect from Trump so if there were ways to boost the Biden vote or suppress the Trump vote to help ensure a victory, if it was done in a smart manner, they could most likely get away with it because barely anyone is going to believe Trump when he does cry foul.

Not saying it's happened, just saying even though it sounds out there i still think there is the odd chance something dodgy has gone down, cause if there was a USA election that something dodgy was going to happen this is certainly the one.

Plus 2020, isn't exactly a standard year.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Friday, 6 Nov 2020 at 2:25pm

Trump : US Military mail in Votes are corrupt!

States asked & ruled for Equal citizen "Weekend Law" Counts due to Corona.
Yes! Some states extended vote count rights to equal o/s + Military voting Rights.

Trump's Pandemic is "Not enough of an Emergency crisis" to gain postal equality.
Overseas US citizens not under crisis are entitled to platinum post poll counts.

Trump must equally STOP renowned overtly way late corrupt Military count.
Also denounce every Offshore CEO addressed late Vote Ballots.
Who here thinks Trump will apply any law equally...Never! Not a chance!

Reason for ( Uniform ) Post Poll 3 day count...( Trump - "3 Extra Days") Nope! A lie!

100% Trumps funds & handpicks "ALL Rep' Donor Postal Governors"
Since then (75%) of invalid Ballots are due to Trump's slowing of Postal Ballots!
Trump has slowed US Post to swing states...(How Slow)

Trump's 100% Worst US service deliveries slowed by half > 3 days now 6 days
Trump sacks staff & denies overtime & shuts down Mail sorting machines.
Trump's Post smugly claim that 46 States will be denied cut off Ballot delivery.
(vs)
Increasing enrolment, 50% less Mail, 10% booth closures, SD - booths..
Looming 50% Postal Electoral Crisis Count of record ballots needed fair redress.

1 Sept -Fed Judge ruled for nothing more than equal Post count Crisis rights for all citizens.
The ruling is not new and affords only a w/e of holiday leeway. ( Absolute Min.)
Simple human right for depleted snowed under restricted booth workers.
Not even the most heartless monster would deny such right to frontline crisis staff.

Postal Ballots requests take 28 days to arrive.
Early votes begin 3 weeks (21 days) pre Election.
Post : " We advise voters request their Ballots 15 days in advance.(re: 28 days)
Trump's Post : We advise voters to return ballots 1 week before election.(35 days)
Note! 3 day Ruling applies until appeal...(Post never reported this new cut off date )
Now add in 14 days Trum positive test quarantine for swing state Blacks.

Trump delayed Postal votes 35 days & condemns equal vote count rights.(3 days)
Trump stole 52 voting days from targeted groups to rig the election result his way.
All crew here know...that's the least he did!

Trump now feels that disarming & imposing a 52 day penalty on rival is an injustice.
All know Trump wants up to 2 week counts declared illegal = 66 day penalty on Rival.
Knee deep in corpses, Trump bangs on High Court doors demanding more penalties.

Almighty mother of God Shit Storm is approaching fast...
As Commander in chief of US Military...Trump, rules serving military votes invalid.
tbb is advising US Media to wipe the bugz from their screens...

As soon as tomorrow (3 days > on ) Almighty Shit Storm hits Trump head on...

Will Commander in Chief really tear up serving soldier's votes in front of the world.

{ Art of the Deal } Trump's Steal The Vote Army (vs) Commander in Chief's Cheats.

And there you have it folks...ain't no coming back from deserting your own Troops.
Trump seals his own fate.

Sickaz's picture
Sickaz's picture
Sickaz Friday, 6 Nov 2020 at 2:13pm

Hiccups I haven’t seen any press conferences today so I don’t know about that. And perhaps I haven’t written clearly, I try to be careful not to assume things I don’t know, and I try to use words like alleged, possible, might etc when it’s my opinion and not a proven fact (I have probably made errors here). Also I’m not on an election fraud conspiracy trip, like I said already. If extra scrutineers were held back from counting rooms due to Covid fair enough. As long as the legal amount of scrutineers were there with the correct access... excellent, good news.

Good on you for pointing it out I hope that for everyone’s sake you/npr are right. Not many people on here predicted a Trump win, but I did (seems like I got it wrong, at least I was game to call it) mostly because I am very sceptical of mainstream news and I thought the polls were miles off which they were. I treat npr,org with the same scepticism. Not saying they are wrong just saying that if they report it with factual evidence to back it up, great, that’s what the media does and should do as long as they provide evidence. Doesn’t mean I gobble it up unless the evidence is so conclusive it’s undeniable. In this case I hope they are right. Just because they report it doesn’t mean I will accept it as gospel. If someone reports a lack of access to counting booths, same goes, I don’t assume I know what the facts are, I just think it is reason enough for investigation.

Here is an example. All the details needed to know what is happening in the video are not available to the viewer, but there is enough to justify investigating what the details of the incident were and be awake to the POSSIBILITY an election watcher was illegally interfered with and removed from a polling station. Not saying that it is what’s happening in the video, But there is the CHANCE that it shows a SEEMINGLY licensed polling station watcher POTENTIALLY illegally interfered with and refused entry to a polling station.

Hiccups's picture
Hiccups's picture
Hiccups Friday, 6 Nov 2020 at 2:06pm

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/nov/03/tweets/fact-checking-c...

Feeley said this is what happened: the poll watcher went to a polling site in Philadelphia this morning, but the judge of election (the person who runs that particular polling place) thought that the watcher could not be let into that particular location, because a ward and division number on the watcher’s certificate did not correspond with that site. That used to be an old rule — that a watcher could only be admitted to a specific ward and division.

"That is no longer the law," Feeley said.

From https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-poll-watcher-philadelphia-t...

Missing context. The poll watcher was turned away, but it was due to a confusion around poll watchers and their assigned locations, not voter fraud, as some posts claim. The man was admitted as a poll watcher at another location.

Hiccups's picture
Hiccups's picture
Hiccups Friday, 6 Nov 2020 at 2:09pm

You should watch the press conference from a few hours ago though Sickaz, and cross reference as you go with a fact check site. A dejected, unhinged little man.

&ab_channel=News19WLTX

Hiccups's picture
Hiccups's picture
Hiccups Friday, 6 Nov 2020 at 2:15pm

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Friday, 6 Nov 2020 at 2:17pm

Nostradamus, Matt Groenig, even Don himself in his #TheresAlwaysATweet series, and now Orson Welles is getting in on the act:

Sickaz's picture
Sickaz's picture
Sickaz Friday, 6 Nov 2020 at 2:18pm

I will watch it this afternoon for sure. And I agree with you about Trump I have probably denigrated him as much as anyone here, The US and indeed the world is better with him out of the office. Just because I backed him to win does not mean I wanted him to win. Everyone is a loser in a Trump/Biden election IMO. For the sake of the next four years at least I just hope anything shady is resolved and explained so that the election result is crystal clear.

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Friday, 6 Nov 2020 at 2:24pm

Can we have a quick digression to wonder about the lack of bloodflow to Jared Kushner's face?

Madame Tussaud meets Kraftwerk.

Pops's picture
Pops's picture
Pops Friday, 6 Nov 2020 at 2:27pm

Dracula?

Hiccups's picture
Hiccups's picture
Hiccups Friday, 6 Nov 2020 at 2:29pm

Needs Trump's makeup team. Or better still, Ivanka's.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Friday, 6 Nov 2020 at 2:45pm

Can we have a quick digression to wonder about the lack of bloodflow to Jared Kushner's face?
That's the face of a man who knows the hundred odd mil he "earned" last year is going to be investigated next year.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Friday, 6 Nov 2020 at 3:14pm

Trump's Totally Blonde Legal jargon...

* Blue Wave backed down
* Red Wave was Massive ( You should've have been here yesterday!)
* Red tsunami was wiped out by a one sided Blue Wave
* Wave of litigation is looming on the horizon ( Trump: It's a beautiful thing! )

Trump: "Direct all Questions to the wave god -
"Wot'z his name...that new Aussie guy...Capt Goodvibes!"

(Big Kahuna + Huey) : "Now is not the time, to be hooting for corrupt Surf Godz."

Sickaz's picture
Sickaz's picture
Sickaz Friday, 6 Nov 2020 at 4:30pm

Make tube riding great again. 30 seconds good for a chuckle.

Sickaz's picture
Sickaz's picture
Sickaz Friday, 6 Nov 2020 at 6:31pm

Hiccups I think you missed what I was trying to say. Perhaps it’s my writing but seems to be happening a lot. I am on here with my Opinion. I am smart enough to know that I don’t know a lot. Also It’s a surfing website for Christ sake. I don’t normally engage in these forums but I’m laid out ATM and I can’t talk to anyone else about it in my family so here I am. Won’t be for long don’t worry.

No one on these forums knows the whole truth about the US election shenanigans, including details that might not be in circulation yet, this includes me and I try to be as clear as I can about that by not stating things as fact that I don’t know for certain. Also I rarely use journalism to back me up because as I said, I don’t believe the majority of it.

I wasn’t using the video as proof of anything at all. I was using it to provide an example of a situation which I said clearly doesn’t show the context to know the details of the story, but gives enough information to warrant checking on to rule out any problematic behaviour by ANYONE involved including the watcher who, as far as I know could have been harassing people, or didn’t have a mask if it was required, whatever. How would I know.

I get it, my opinions often seem to run counter narrative, I’m a sceptic what can I say. But If I am stating my opinion I am very careful to not write as though I am talking facts (sometimes I fail for sure).Fact checking with media sites on the internet is fine, but like I said I don’t gobble it up as gospel. Instead I try to make it clear when I am stating an Opinion as opposed to a fact and that is my response to you telling me to cross reference with fact checking websites. No is my answer. I’m not writing an academic paper. I’m writing an opinion on a surfing website.

Also I don’t go after people here unless they abuse me, which is not what I think you are doing by the way. I just think you misunderstand me, I haven’t been clear enough obviously so if anything it’s good writing practice.

Anyway it’s Friday afternoon enough of that. Kids are about to get home from school, I hope you and everyone on here has a great weekend whatever you are doing.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Friday, 6 Nov 2020 at 6:54pm

I never knew Johnny Rotten was a trump fan.

Sickaz's picture
Sickaz's picture
Sickaz Friday, 6 Nov 2020 at 7:03pm

Indo the Good morning Britain interview with Megan Kelly, from the same day I think you would like it. I did.

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Friday, 6 Nov 2020 at 7:19pm

So...a hypothetical...if once the votes get counted up, the legal ones and the illegal ones, and the Don wins, how do mainstream Republicans react to his speech today?

They now know the true nature of the horse they've backed, that he's prepared to wantonly lie without any recourse to 'truth', and that he thinks he's bigger than the party and the republic, so does the Grand Old Party suck it up and step into line behind him?

Say what you want about recent decisions, but many - perhaps most - Republicans still have a working moral compass.

So what would happen if Trump wins?

And what about the news channels that switched the press conference off, or the journalists, many from the right, who criticised him, how are they going to treat a victorious Trump now they know - and all their viewers know - that it's all lies?

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Friday, 6 Nov 2020 at 7:30pm

This one? Yeah interesting.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Friday, 6 Nov 2020 at 7:43pm

stunet,
Trump is not going to win. It's not even close. I'm tipping it will end up 326-214. The only reason why this has dragged on so long is because Republicans have slowed or completely stopped the count in the crucial states.
The GOP has two options. Find a similar type of scumbag to be their 2024 candidate and keep the tactics the same, or try and rebuild with some basic dignity.
I'm tipping they take option 1 because there is virtually nobody high up in the GOP that hasn't been seriously compromised over the last four years. Every single senator let Trump off the hook with the impeachment vote.
I reckon there is more chance of 12 years of Democrat presidents than a GOP presidential win in 2024.
The full horror of the Trump administration will come out over the next few years. That's going to put a massive dent in GOP chances for the foreseeable future.

fitzroy-21's picture
fitzroy-21's picture
fitzroy-21 Friday, 6 Nov 2020 at 8:08pm
wally's picture
wally's picture
wally Friday, 6 Nov 2020 at 8:26pm

Stu, Trump is behaving exactly the same as he has done through his Presidency. His first statements as President was repeatedly boasting he got a lot more people at his inauguration than Obama. Everyone knew that was demonstrably and wildly untrue. It’s all just same old, same old.
If he wins, they will all get back on the bus.

Sickaz's picture
Sickaz's picture
Sickaz Friday, 6 Nov 2020 at 9:16pm

Stu that is an excellent question, I think it highlights the flaws of the two party system whereby people vote for their perceived lesser of two evils. I think most people are aware of the failures and foibles of the leader they vote for, decide that they are lesser than the other candidate and try not to think about it too much once they feel like they have decided because it is too depressing to feel like you are supporting someone you have serious problems with.

Rabbits68's picture
Rabbits68's picture
Rabbits68 Friday, 6 Nov 2020 at 10:05pm

100% Wally. Nailed it...

tubeshooter's picture
tubeshooter's picture
tubeshooter Friday, 6 Nov 2020 at 10:35pm

"Or do you think you can pick between an offer of the lesser of two lies ,
searching for the truth in moral compromise ,,Lie Lie Lie ,, " parody project on elections and division.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Friday, 6 Nov 2020 at 10:38pm

this ones for indo-dreaming...thanx for diggin' up Rotten interview.

Goldie Punkz saluted Pistols track 'Bodies' as The Punk Song of the era.
This song is frightfully real of Mental Stalker that rocked up with an aborted baby.
Rotten outs this mental case but to excuse her illness becomes the fetus. (Insane)
The Gig or Pit as a mass abortion of destruction...Most punk song of all time!
Snarling, death stares, tightened noose, a fucking fucked up screaming mess.

https://www.songfacts.com/lyrics/sex-pistols/bodies

https://thefivebeasts.wordpress.com/2017/06/19/johnny-rottens-anti-abort...

Punkz of the day, fucking rated this & DJ's spin alt encore Anthem every session!
Drop drinks, dunny and race & dive into the Battledrome as if a right of passage.
The 4 mins lasted 4 hrs of sheer terror...a screaming fucking mess!
Demolition grapple with ripped collars & sleeves, stompin' over rabid cockroaches.
Drop bear Banshee Punk chix clawing yer backs & gouging eyes & piercings.
Punk Track of the day..any who dare enter the pit...better bring their best game.

Rotten wears "Bodies" as a Punk badge of Honour.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bodies_(Sex_Pistols_song)

Rotten is defending his iconic punk work & who wouldn't defend that Punk Slab.

Rotten - #1 Pro Life #2 Obama Care #3 Anti Liberal...
# Trump is a free ride that pedals Rotten's calling card for future rebellious teens.

tbb doesn't say that lightly as Rotten does accept Women's rights on Abortion.
Rotten leans toward respect & if that defaults to more royalties! So be it!

This 2020 election video Rotten had to read from a script...
Very Liberal & so far removed from Punk.

This Trump badge is everything about preserving premium Punk lineage.
Rotten knows Punkz won't dare spit on him for regurgitating '70's era politics.
He will destroy any, who dare question his take on Punk Era that he lords over.
Pick yer best interviewer...never a chance! Please, do not butt in on Johnny!
No one could co/write or perform a better song on what is still a #1 political issue!

Rotten could picket abortion clinics & still keep his Punk cred..

Anarchist Punkz least care for Rotten's collection of Party Hats.
Won't Vote Don't Care.

Has Rotten punked out Trump's campaign..(Is Rotten behind this US Anarchy!)
"Ever get the feeling you've been cheated!" ... OMG!

Message to our Punk Leader : "We salute your screaming fucking aborted mess!"

Sickaz's picture
Sickaz's picture
Sickaz Saturday, 7 Nov 2020 at 1:52am

Tube shooter cool link definitely some food for though there. Brought up a question I have asked myself when trying to figure out who to vote for (because we have to vote in Aust’ which I am not against but also not sold on) in an election when I find both candidates/parties lacking which is; is it better not to vote when I dislike or detest both candidates? Jury’s still out for me on that one. Voting for a candidate (or lie) you hate because you hate the other candidate (or lie) more is obviously a very sad situation.

Only forward thinking possible solution to this two party problem that I know of is Bret Weinstein’s Unity 2020 proposal. I see some potential mega problems with the idea but it could be the right direction at least. Hard to find voices like this guy, his brother Eric is equally awesome IMO.

Basic premise is two elected candidates - one left wing one right wing, rule as a team under an elected president who only gets involved if the two representatives can’t reach a decision between them. Representatives need to be patriotic, courageous and competent or something along those lines I couldn’t find it. They held a vote amongst their patrons to decide the two fantasy candidates and Dan Crenshaw was voted on the right with Tulsi Gabbard on the left. Two epic young, tough, forward thinking politicians IMO. Both these candidates at least entertained the Unity idea.

A good 3 min summary of “the rot” in the DNC from lifelong Democrat and founder of the Unity movement Bret Weinstein, worth watching for anyone who can’t understand why anyone would vote against the DNC, ie; for Trump.

Unity 2020

Lesser of two evils