COVID-19 Health System Overload Forecaster

Craig's picture
Craig started the topic in Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm

I've created a spreadsheet forecast which I'll update as we go..

There's also a website with live running data.. https://sites.google.com/view/stayhomeaustralia

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 9:33am
Supafreak wrote:

https://e.vnexpress.net/news/news/120-children-hospitalized-province-sus.... Over the past week, three children have died following their vaccination with the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine in Bac Giang, Hanoi and Binh Phuoc. The cause of death has been determined as "overreaction to the vaccine."

Last week, four workers in Thanh Hoa's Kim Viet Shoe factory died following their Vero Cell Covid-19 vaccination, also due to "overreaction."

4 workers died from the vero cell vax. Would need more study…something must be dodgy with the vaccine?

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 9:33am

Blessings brother goofyfoot.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 9:35am
goofyfoot wrote:
bluediamond wrote:

A little Sunday sermon ;-)
https://www.fromrome.info/2021/11/11/the-only-solution-to-the-great-reset/

There goes a few minutes of my life I’ll never get back. What a load of crap

BD, is known for posting absolute shit…so no surprise.

old-dog's picture
old-dog's picture
old-dog Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 9:41am

THC in weed may be beneficial for some some things but if you have ben hoofing on the bong everyday for the past 40 years like many of us old surf crew the smoke and associated tar has probably taken a toll on the lungs and may make us prime targets for a respiratory disease like covid.

old-dog's picture
old-dog's picture
old-dog Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 10:05am

The only great reset is far left apologists like bluediamond pushing the agendas and working as foot soldiers for the extreme right red neck white supremist so called freedom movement. Breathtaking naivety. Btw there is a brand of nut products called bluediamond, seems appropriate judging by the links posted. Over and out.

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 10:58am
bluediamond wrote:

Blessings brother goofyfoot.

Back at ya my man.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 11:19am
Roadkill wrote:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-12-05/tga-approves-pfizer-covid-19-vacc...

Injecting kids with a harmful substance to keep adults safe is a new low for mankind, Whoever agrees with this is sick in the head.

It's child abuse.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 12:11pm

burley you really have NFI. Go read a book, watch a documentary, try to open whatever is left of your mind to the real world instead of the putrid, perverse fantasy where you current live.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 12:17pm
blindboy wrote:

burley you really have NFI. Go read a book, watch a documentary, try to open whatever is left of your mind to the real world instead of the putrid, perverse fantasy where you current live.

Put it this way Blindboy, they will inject my kids over my deadbody. If you, Vicmoron and roadkill are scared of a virus, stay inside, wear your face nappy and keep lining up for your boosters, thats not my reality champ.
Dont ever rely on a vaccine put into kids arms to keep YOU safe. that's pathetic and sick.

The fight has only just begun, and will be won at the next election.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 12:21pm

Mate, as I said already no fuckin' idea! How about a quick run down on the biological mechanisms you believe will cause harm? Children get sick, children die, they infect those close to them who are at greater risk.....but they don't spread toxic misinformation it takes an adolt to do that.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 12:33pm
blindboy wrote:

Mate, as I said already no fuckin' idea! How about a quick run down on the biological mechanisms you believe will cause harm? Children get sick, children die, they infect those close to them who are at greater risk.....but they don't spread toxic misinformation it takes an adolt to do that.

The fire lit up inside parents right now will burn and fucking burn right to the next election blindboy, i believe you are about to become the minority with your brainwashed outdated views.

YOU are responsible for your health. if you want to be scared of the invisible boogie man, that is your choice. Keep getting your outdated boosters, wear your mask and stay inside.

They will be putting a jab in my kids over my dead body, my views will never change.
If you agree with jabbing kids to keep pussies like YOU, Roadkill & VicMoron safe you are sick in the head.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 12:34pm

Burley just as a single example, if kids in Samoa had been vaccinated, then 61 children under the age of four almost certainly would not have died.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 12:39pm
AndyM wrote:

Burley just as a single example, if kids in Samoa had been vaccinated, then 61 children under the age of four almost certainly would not have died.

Absolute bullshit AndyM. How the fuck did you even dream this rubbish up? Misinformation at its finest.

mattlock's picture
mattlock's picture
mattlock Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 12:41pm

AndyM is talking about the measles vax Burleigh.
Well documented.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 12:42pm

burleigh. Andy M is correct.
Your anti-vax agenda is next level pathetic and a threat to public health. This is why the country needs no jab no entry policies. They are designed to protect normal people from idiots like you.

philosurphizingkerching's picture
philosurphizingkerching's picture
philosurphizing... Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 12:42pm
Supafreak wrote:

https://youtu.be/-qA0wZD0iPw

Anybody know if Betty Pezzimenti got a vaccine exemption.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 12:46pm
Vic Local wrote:

burleigh. Andy M is correct.
Your anti-vax agenda is next level pathetic and a threat to public health. This is why the country needs no jab no entry policies. They are designed to protect normal people from idiots like you.

Just watch Vic. There is no point trying to debate you. Just wait until the election. You're in for a shock.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 12:50pm
mattlock wrote:

AndyM is talking about the measles vax Burleigh.
Well documented.

Using a reference from a different disease with a different death/hospitalisation (that affects kids mostly) rate in a third world country to justify a vaccine for a different disease is laughable.

Same as when someone references Polio. Stay on topic

Something VicMoron and Roadkill would do.

freeride76's picture
freeride76's picture
freeride76 Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 12:51pm

What result do you foreseee at the next election Burleigh?

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 1:06pm
AndyM wrote:

Burley just as a single example, if kids in Samoa had been vaccinated, then 61 children under the age of four almost certainly would not have died.

Yep. This.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 1:08pm

Burleigh…daily outs himself as an idiot.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 1:13pm
Roadkill wrote:
AndyM wrote:

Burley just as a single example, if kids in Samoa had been vaccinated, then 61 children under the age of four almost certainly would not have died.

Yep. This.

Ahhhh misinformation again roadkill. Your third vaccine has still affected your brain i see and still doesnt stop you from getting Covid.
Better line up for your fourth, fifth, fuck who knows how many you are going to need to keep you "safe".

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 1:36pm
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
AndyM wrote:

Burley just as a single example, if kids in Samoa had been vaccinated, then 61 children under the age of four almost certainly would not have died.

Yep. This.

Ahhhh misinformation again roadkill. Your third vaccine has still affected your brain i see and still doesnt stop you from getting Covid.
Better line up for your fourth, fifth, fuck who knows how many you are going to need to keep you "safe".

“Burleigh…daily outs himself as an idiot.”

Just for fun…burleigh confirms the above.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 1:41pm

So it was all lies about the measles outbreak on Samoa? And just incredible good luck that the global death rate from infectious diseases has plummeted since vaccinations were developed.....and just bloody extraordinary good luck smallpox became extinct when it did. I suppose one thing I got from my teaching career......some people are ineducable. Absolutely resistant to anything resembling critical thinking!

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 1:42pm

I don't want it to happen, but I can definitely see a situation where burleigh is in a hospital struggling to breathe begging for a covid vaccine, only to be told by doctors that it won't work fast enough.
burleigh you might want to read this and think very VERY hard about your attitude.
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/dec/04/if-id-known-i-wou...

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 1:45pm

SA covid cases up over 400% in a week.

Omicron deaths as reported by WHO = 0.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 1:49pm
blindboy wrote:

So it was all lies about the measles outbreak on Samoa? And just incredible good luck that the global death rate from infectious diseases has plummeted since vaccinations were developed.....and just bloody extraordinary good luck smallpox became extinct when it did. I suppose one thing I got from my teaching career......some people are ineducable. Absolutely resistant to anything resembling critical thinking!

We're talking about Covid blindy, not measles or smallpox. Scary to think that you are or were a teacher.

Stay relevant and dont use other diseases to justify this one as they are not at all equal.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 1:49pm

Hey, lets not forget Insulin…..and it’s contribution to saving lives.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 1:51pm
Vic Local wrote:

I don't want it to happen, but I can definitely see a situation where burleigh is in a hospital struggling to breathe begging for a covid vaccine, only to be told by doctors that it won't work fast enough.
burleigh you might want to read this and think very VERY hard about your attitude.
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/dec/04/if-id-known-i-wou...

Ahhhh fear mongering at its finest there. I cant read the article as they want to be paid for this MSM rubbish but the headline says it all.

Im not scared of covid VicMoron, you are. We are different.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 1:52pm
burleigh wrote:
blindboy wrote:

So it was all lies about the measles outbreak on Samoa? And just incredible good luck that the global death rate from infectious diseases has plummeted since vaccinations were developed.....and just bloody extraordinary good luck smallpox became extinct when it did. I suppose one thing I got from my teaching career......some people are ineducable. Absolutely resistant to anything resembling critical thinking!

We're talking about Covid blindy, not measles or smallpox. Scary to think that you are or were a teacher.

Stay relevant and dont use other diseases to justify this one as they are not at all equal.

We are talking about covid vaccines, and in your case and the other village idiots here, hesitancy to accept medical developments that save lives.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 2:04pm

The mechanism of most of the covid vaccines is the same as those used for the diseases I mentioned. The effect of the newer mRNA vaccines is similar though the mechanism is different. The evidence is beyond serious dispute that the covid vaccines approved for use in Australiac are safe and effective for the cohorts they are recommended for. And yes, this will in all probability include children before much longer. If you disagree with the various authorities and experts in the field, and consider yourself better placed to evaluate the evidence, then your problem is either arrogance, ignorance or, more probably, a combination of the two.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 2:17pm
philosurphizingkerching wrote:
Supafreak wrote:

https://youtu.be/-qA0wZD0iPw

Anybody know if Betty Pezzimenti got a vaccine exemption.

That video is 8 days old , I’m following her on Twitter, last tweet was 3 hours ago and she’s still trying to get exemption .

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 2:34pm
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
blindboy wrote:

So it was all lies about the measles outbreak on Samoa? And just incredible good luck that the global death rate from infectious diseases has plummeted since vaccinations were developed.....and just bloody extraordinary good luck smallpox became extinct when it did. I suppose one thing I got from my teaching career......some people are ineducable. Absolutely resistant to anything resembling critical thinking!

We're talking about Covid blindy, not measles or smallpox. Scary to think that you are or were a teacher.

Stay relevant and dont use other diseases to justify this one as they are not at all equal.

We are talking about covid vaccines, and in your case and the other village idiots here, hesitancy to accept medical developments that save lives.

You are a deadset joke. You're referencing Measles & smallpox and using these diseases as a guide to vaccinating Children for Covid. Its beyond idiotic.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 2:36pm
blindboy wrote:

The mechanism of most of the covid vaccines is the same as those used for the diseases I mentioned. The effect of the newer mRNA vaccines is similar though the mechanism is different. The evidence is beyond serious dispute that the covid vaccines approved for use in Australiac are safe and effective for the cohorts they are recommended for. And yes, this will in all probability include children before much longer. If you disagree with the various authorities and experts in the field, and consider yourself better placed to evaluate the evidence, then your problem is either arrogance, ignorance or, more probably, a combination of the two.

Wrong you fool.

The diseases are not comparable and to do so is very dangerous and extreme misinformation. You are a danger to public health.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 2:39pm

Link to Melbourne protest today. its only just beginning. Wait until to following weeks and months.
https://fb.watch/9HXrRAzXu4/

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 2:46pm

Yawn, from your vast epidemiological experience and your many years as an infectious disease expert.....or just spouting the usual nonsense? Yep, the usual nonsense.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 2:49pm
blindboy wrote:

Yawn, from your vast epidemiological experience and your many years as an infectious disease expert.....or just spouting the usual nonsense? Yep, the usual nonsense.

The funniest part about this is that an Epidemiologist and Infection Disease experts would not compare the diseases as they are NOT comparable. Only fools like you, roadkill and VicMoron would spread this extremely dangerous misinformation.
Youre out of touch with reality and the minority thank fuck.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 2:57pm

Yeh terrible stretch to compare a coronavirus to a morbillivirus. Not

Meanwhile watch out who you associate with.

“With girls on stilts, a bloke dressed as Moses, another with a paper bag on his head and people thrusting signs with Bible quotes, it’s hard to know where to begin. Who are these people?

I squint, spotting a “QUI?” held up in the distance.

I catch up to a woman. “What does that sign mean?”
“I just found it. I felt like I needed to pick it up.” She thought it said oui – yes.
“It’s qui – who,” I tell her. “Far-right people must be here at the rally. Because that’s theirs. Their answer to ‘who?’ is it’s the Jews. Forced vaccinations, it’s the Jews.”
“Yuck!” She drops the sign on the ground. “Shit, thank you.”
I spot another sign, this time “9/11 QUI?”, positing that the Jews are behind the September 11 attacks. This woman picked it up from the side of the street, too, not wanting the general public to think the “Kill the Bill” protesters were litterbugs. No sign of the actual folk responsible for these placards.My irritation over this drives me to hunt out the neo-Nazis again. I let them off too easily. I am the one to confront them. At least I can try to annoy them. The crowd is slowly marching back to Parliament House.

I see one neo-Nazi hidden behind a black cloth balaclava, more restrictive than the masks he’s protesting against. I point to his placard.

“Hey buddy, that’s the meme saying ‘It’s the Jews!’ I know.”

“Nah. Don’t be anti-Semitic, mate,” he sarcastically throws back. I point to the website printed on his sign: “GoyimTV”.

“I’ve been to the website!”

He picks up the pace, trying to get away from me. I catch up with him.

“But I’m giving you a chance to name the Jew!”

He makes off again. Now I’m trotting after him, along the tramline.

“You can’t complain that no one’s letting you name the Jew,” I squeak. “And then I give you an opportunity the name the Jew, and you won’t name the Jew!”

He pulls away.

“Fine, but don’t complain that you’re not allowed to name the Jew.””

John Safran

https://www.thesaturdaypaper.com.au/news/politics/2021/12/04/pun-times-d...

freeride76's picture
freeride76's picture
freeride76 Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 3:02pm
burleigh wrote:

Link to Melbourne protest today. its only just beginning. Wait until to following weeks and months.
https://fb.watch/9HXrRAzXu4/

Is that Melbourne ?

Looks a lot smaller in numbers than the protest a couple of weeks ago.

Hiccups's picture
Hiccups's picture
Hiccups Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 3:08pm

FR, Melbourne protest yesterday, way smaller.

burleigh, The Guardian is not paywalled, so what the hell are you on about you heel? Also, as FR asked, wtf do you think is gonna be the result at the polls? I'm very interested, in a, what on earth could this nut possibly believe, kind of way.

Hiccups's picture
Hiccups's picture
Hiccups Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 3:18pm

I did just see video of quite a lot of freedom fighters literally line dancing to Twisted Sister's, We're Not Gonna Take I,t at the Melbourne rally. Not really my idea of a revolutionary act, but I'm glad they're out there having fun. Probably be in bed with covid in a week though, like a certain Mornington Peninsula surf shop owner and noted gronk. that clearly contracted it either there last week, or at Revolver afterwards, seeing as he bragged about being there doing god knows what, despite allegedly recovering from an ever so serious bout of pericarditis post-jab.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 3:16pm

"I cant read the article as they want to be paid for this MSM rubbish but the headline says it all."
You idiot burleigh. It's a Guardian article. You can access it for free. Like I said you really should read it. Lots of testimony from ER doctors and nurses about anti-vaxxers begging them for vaccines and other denying covid while struggling to breath. Just click it champ.
Reading the article could save you from getting really sick, and it could even save your life. Hey I tried to help, but fair dinkum if you couldn't be bothered reading it, it's no skin off my back. I will just put you in the "complete idiots beyond help" file.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 3:35pm
Vic Local wrote:

"I cant read the article as they want to be paid for this MSM rubbish but the headline says it all."
You idiot burleigh. It's a Guardian article. You can access it for free. Like I said you really should read it. Lots of testimony from ER doctors and nurses about anti-vaxxers begging them for vaccines and other denying covid while struggling to breath. Just click it champ.
Reading the article could save you from getting really sick, and it could even save your life. Hey I tried to help, but fair dinkum if you couldn't be bothered reading it, it's no skin off my back. I will just put you in the "complete idiots beyond help" file.

Ah my bad, there was a pop up which i mistook for a paywall. Anyway, just read it, all i can say is.............
fear mongering MSM bullshit as usual. If this is the shit you read and re-vommit on here VicMoron you are beyond help.
Lucky you are the minority.

Hiccups's picture
Hiccups's picture
Hiccups Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 4:10pm

Not gonna answer the election question burleigh?

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 4:13pm
burleigh wrote:
Vic Local wrote:

"I cant read the article as they want to be paid for this MSM rubbish but the headline says it all."
You idiot burleigh. It's a Guardian article. You can access it for free. Like I said you really should read it. Lots of testimony from ER doctors and nurses about anti-vaxxers begging them for vaccines and other denying covid while struggling to breath. Just click it champ.
Reading the article could save you from getting really sick, and it could even save your life. Hey I tried to help, but fair dinkum if you couldn't be bothered reading it, it's no skin off my back. I will just put you in the "complete idiots beyond help" file.

Ah my bad, there was a pop up which i mistook for a paywall. Anyway, just read it, all i can say is.............
fear mongering MSM bullshit as usual. If this is the shit you read and re-vommit on here VicMoron you are beyond help.
Lucky you are the minority.

You really are a moron burleigh. You've just admitted to reading the testimony of ER doctors and nurses treating desperate anti-vaxxers for covid, and your response is to call it fear mongering MSM bullshit. Why would they lie and what purpose would that serve?
You're beyond help. You're wilfully ignorant, dangerously arrogant, and completely cooked.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 4:15pm
blindboy wrote:

Yawn, from your vast epidemiological experience and your many years as an infectious disease expert.....or just spouting the usual nonsense? Yep, the usual nonsense.

The retired schoolteacher who thinks he knows more than the WHO….lol.

The World Health Organisations view on child vaccination…..it contradicts some bloke who used to teach science in 40 minute blocks to disinterested school kids. Who to believe?
“Children and adolescents tend to have milder disease compared to adults, so unless they are part of a group at higher risk of severe COVID-19, it is less urgent to vaccinate them than older people, those with chronic health conditions and health workers.

More evidence is needed on the use of the different COVID-19 vaccines in children to be able to make general recommendations on vaccinating children against COVID-19.

WHO's Strategic Advisory Group of Experts (SAGE) has concluded that the Pfizer/BionTech vaccine is suitable for use by people aged 12 years and above. Children aged between 12 and 15 who are at high risk may be offered this vaccine alongside other priority groups for vaccination. Vaccine trials for children are ongoing and WHO will update its recommendations when the evidence or epidemiological situation warrants a change in policy.“

overthefalls's picture
overthefalls's picture
overthefalls Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 4:14pm

Burleigh, to say that Viclocal is part of a minority would only be true if he was living in an alternative lifestyle community in the hills around Mullumbimby.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 4:17pm

Samoa : 3 covid cases and 0 deaths.

Just like measles.

Not.