COVID-19 Health System Overload Forecaster

Craig's picture
Craig started the topic in Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm

I've created a spreadsheet forecast which I'll update as we go..

There's also a website with live running data.. https://sites.google.com/view/stayhomeaustralia

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 12:46pm
Vic Local wrote:

burleigh. Andy M is correct.
Your anti-vax agenda is next level pathetic and a threat to public health. This is why the country needs no jab no entry policies. They are designed to protect normal people from idiots like you.

Just watch Vic. There is no point trying to debate you. Just wait until the election. You're in for a shock.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 12:50pm
mattlock wrote:

AndyM is talking about the measles vax Burleigh.
Well documented.

Using a reference from a different disease with a different death/hospitalisation (that affects kids mostly) rate in a third world country to justify a vaccine for a different disease is laughable.

Same as when someone references Polio. Stay on topic

Something VicMoron and Roadkill would do.

freeride76's picture
freeride76's picture
freeride76 Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 12:51pm

What result do you foreseee at the next election Burleigh?

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 1:06pm
AndyM wrote:

Burley just as a single example, if kids in Samoa had been vaccinated, then 61 children under the age of four almost certainly would not have died.

Yep. This.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 1:08pm

Burleigh…daily outs himself as an idiot.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 1:13pm
Roadkill wrote:
AndyM wrote:

Burley just as a single example, if kids in Samoa had been vaccinated, then 61 children under the age of four almost certainly would not have died.

Yep. This.

Ahhhh misinformation again roadkill. Your third vaccine has still affected your brain i see and still doesnt stop you from getting Covid.
Better line up for your fourth, fifth, fuck who knows how many you are going to need to keep you "safe".

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 1:36pm
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
AndyM wrote:

Yep. This.

Ahhhh misinformation again roadkill. Your third vaccine has still affected your brain i see and still doesnt stop you from getting Covid.
Better line up for your fourth, fifth, fuck who knows how many you are going to need to keep you "safe".

“Burleigh…daily outs himself as an idiot.”

Just for fun…burleigh confirms the above.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 1:41pm

So it was all lies about the measles outbreak on Samoa? And just incredible good luck that the global death rate from infectious diseases has plummeted since vaccinations were developed.....and just bloody extraordinary good luck smallpox became extinct when it did. I suppose one thing I got from my teaching career......some people are ineducable. Absolutely resistant to anything resembling critical thinking!

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 1:42pm

I don't want it to happen, but I can definitely see a situation where burleigh is in a hospital struggling to breathe begging for a covid vaccine, only to be told by doctors that it won't work fast enough.
burleigh you might want to read this and think very VERY hard about your attitude.
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/dec/04/if-id-known-i-wou...

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 1:45pm

SA covid cases up over 400% in a week.

Omicron deaths as reported by WHO = 0.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 1:49pm
blindboy wrote:

So it was all lies about the measles outbreak on Samoa? And just incredible good luck that the global death rate from infectious diseases has plummeted since vaccinations were developed.....and just bloody extraordinary good luck smallpox became extinct when it did. I suppose one thing I got from my teaching career......some people are ineducable. Absolutely resistant to anything resembling critical thinking!

We're talking about Covid blindy, not measles or smallpox. Scary to think that you are or were a teacher.

Stay relevant and dont use other diseases to justify this one as they are not at all equal.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 1:49pm

Hey, lets not forget Insulin…..and it’s contribution to saving lives.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 1:51pm
Vic Local wrote:

I don't want it to happen, but I can definitely see a situation where burleigh is in a hospital struggling to breathe begging for a covid vaccine, only to be told by doctors that it won't work fast enough.
burleigh you might want to read this and think very VERY hard about your attitude.
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/dec/04/if-id-known-i-wou...

Ahhhh fear mongering at its finest there. I cant read the article as they want to be paid for this MSM rubbish but the headline says it all.

Im not scared of covid VicMoron, you are. We are different.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 1:52pm
burleigh wrote:
blindboy wrote:

We're talking about Covid blindy, not measles or smallpox. Scary to think that you are or were a teacher.

Stay relevant and dont use other diseases to justify this one as they are not at all equal.

We are talking about covid vaccines, and in your case and the other village idiots here, hesitancy to accept medical developments that save lives.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 2:04pm

The mechanism of most of the covid vaccines is the same as those used for the diseases I mentioned. The effect of the newer mRNA vaccines is similar though the mechanism is different. The evidence is beyond serious dispute that the covid vaccines approved for use in Australiac are safe and effective for the cohorts they are recommended for. And yes, this will in all probability include children before much longer. If you disagree with the various authorities and experts in the field, and consider yourself better placed to evaluate the evidence, then your problem is either arrogance, ignorance or, more probably, a combination of the two.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 2:17pm
philosurphizingkerching wrote:
Supafreak wrote:

https://youtu.be/-qA0wZD0iPw

Anybody know if Betty Pezzimenti got a vaccine exemption.

That video is 8 days old , I’m following her on Twitter, last tweet was 3 hours ago and she’s still trying to get exemption .

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 2:34pm
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
blindboy wrote:

We are talking about covid vaccines, and in your case and the other village idiots here, hesitancy to accept medical developments that save lives.

You are a deadset joke. You're referencing Measles & smallpox and using these diseases as a guide to vaccinating Children for Covid. Its beyond idiotic.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 2:36pm
blindboy wrote:

The mechanism of most of the covid vaccines is the same as those used for the diseases I mentioned. The effect of the newer mRNA vaccines is similar though the mechanism is different. The evidence is beyond serious dispute that the covid vaccines approved for use in Australiac are safe and effective for the cohorts they are recommended for. And yes, this will in all probability include children before much longer. If you disagree with the various authorities and experts in the field, and consider yourself better placed to evaluate the evidence, then your problem is either arrogance, ignorance or, more probably, a combination of the two.

Wrong you fool.

The diseases are not comparable and to do so is very dangerous and extreme misinformation. You are a danger to public health.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 2:39pm

Link to Melbourne protest today. its only just beginning. Wait until to following weeks and months.
https://fb.watch/9HXrRAzXu4/

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 2:46pm

Yawn, from your vast epidemiological experience and your many years as an infectious disease expert.....or just spouting the usual nonsense? Yep, the usual nonsense.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 2:49pm
blindboy wrote:

Yawn, from your vast epidemiological experience and your many years as an infectious disease expert.....or just spouting the usual nonsense? Yep, the usual nonsense.

The funniest part about this is that an Epidemiologist and Infection Disease experts would not compare the diseases as they are NOT comparable. Only fools like you, roadkill and VicMoron would spread this extremely dangerous misinformation.
Youre out of touch with reality and the minority thank fuck.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 2:57pm

Yeh terrible stretch to compare a coronavirus to a morbillivirus. Not

Meanwhile watch out who you associate with.

“With girls on stilts, a bloke dressed as Moses, another with a paper bag on his head and people thrusting signs with Bible quotes, it’s hard to know where to begin. Who are these people?

I squint, spotting a “QUI?” held up in the distance.

I catch up to a woman. “What does that sign mean?”
“I just found it. I felt like I needed to pick it up.” She thought it said oui – yes.
“It’s qui – who,” I tell her. “Far-right people must be here at the rally. Because that’s theirs. Their answer to ‘who?’ is it’s the Jews. Forced vaccinations, it’s the Jews.”
“Yuck!” She drops the sign on the ground. “Shit, thank you.”
I spot another sign, this time “9/11 QUI?”, positing that the Jews are behind the September 11 attacks. This woman picked it up from the side of the street, too, not wanting the general public to think the “Kill the Bill” protesters were litterbugs. No sign of the actual folk responsible for these placards.My irritation over this drives me to hunt out the neo-Nazis again. I let them off too easily. I am the one to confront them. At least I can try to annoy them. The crowd is slowly marching back to Parliament House.

I see one neo-Nazi hidden behind a black cloth balaclava, more restrictive than the masks he’s protesting against. I point to his placard.

“Hey buddy, that’s the meme saying ‘It’s the Jews!’ I know.”

“Nah. Don’t be anti-Semitic, mate,” he sarcastically throws back. I point to the website printed on his sign: “GoyimTV”.

“I’ve been to the website!”

He picks up the pace, trying to get away from me. I catch up with him.

“But I’m giving you a chance to name the Jew!”

He makes off again. Now I’m trotting after him, along the tramline.

“You can’t complain that no one’s letting you name the Jew,” I squeak. “And then I give you an opportunity the name the Jew, and you won’t name the Jew!”

He pulls away.

“Fine, but don’t complain that you’re not allowed to name the Jew.””

John Safran

https://www.thesaturdaypaper.com.au/news/politics/2021/12/04/pun-times-d...

freeride76's picture
freeride76's picture
freeride76 Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 3:02pm
burleigh wrote:

Link to Melbourne protest today. its only just beginning. Wait until to following weeks and months.
https://fb.watch/9HXrRAzXu4/

Is that Melbourne ?

Looks a lot smaller in numbers than the protest a couple of weeks ago.

Hiccups's picture
Hiccups's picture
Hiccups Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 3:08pm

FR, Melbourne protest yesterday, way smaller.

burleigh, The Guardian is not paywalled, so what the hell are you on about you heel? Also, as FR asked, wtf do you think is gonna be the result at the polls? I'm very interested, in a, what on earth could this nut possibly believe, kind of way.

Hiccups's picture
Hiccups's picture
Hiccups Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 3:18pm

I did just see video of quite a lot of freedom fighters literally line dancing to Twisted Sister's, We're Not Gonna Take I,t at the Melbourne rally. Not really my idea of a revolutionary act, but I'm glad they're out there having fun. Probably be in bed with covid in a week though, like a certain Mornington Peninsula surf shop owner and noted gronk. that clearly contracted it either there last week, or at Revolver afterwards, seeing as he bragged about being there doing god knows what, despite allegedly recovering from an ever so serious bout of pericarditis post-jab.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 3:16pm

"I cant read the article as they want to be paid for this MSM rubbish but the headline says it all."
You idiot burleigh. It's a Guardian article. You can access it for free. Like I said you really should read it. Lots of testimony from ER doctors and nurses about anti-vaxxers begging them for vaccines and other denying covid while struggling to breath. Just click it champ.
Reading the article could save you from getting really sick, and it could even save your life. Hey I tried to help, but fair dinkum if you couldn't be bothered reading it, it's no skin off my back. I will just put you in the "complete idiots beyond help" file.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 3:35pm
Vic Local wrote:

"I cant read the article as they want to be paid for this MSM rubbish but the headline says it all."
You idiot burleigh. It's a Guardian article. You can access it for free. Like I said you really should read it. Lots of testimony from ER doctors and nurses about anti-vaxxers begging them for vaccines and other denying covid while struggling to breath. Just click it champ.
Reading the article could save you from getting really sick, and it could even save your life. Hey I tried to help, but fair dinkum if you couldn't be bothered reading it, it's no skin off my back. I will just put you in the "complete idiots beyond help" file.

Ah my bad, there was a pop up which i mistook for a paywall. Anyway, just read it, all i can say is.............
fear mongering MSM bullshit as usual. If this is the shit you read and re-vommit on here VicMoron you are beyond help.
Lucky you are the minority.

Hiccups's picture
Hiccups's picture
Hiccups Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 4:10pm

Not gonna answer the election question burleigh?

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 4:13pm
burleigh wrote:
Vic Local wrote:

Ah my bad, there was a pop up which i mistook for a paywall. Anyway, just read it, all i can say is.............
fear mongering MSM bullshit as usual. If this is the shit you read and re-vommit on here VicMoron you are beyond help.

You really are a moron burleigh. You've just admitted to reading the testimony of ER doctors and nurses treating desperate anti-vaxxers for covid, and your response is to call it fear mongering MSM bullshit. Why would they lie and what purpose would that serve?
You're beyond help. You're wilfully ignorant, dangerously arrogant, and completely cooked.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 4:15pm
blindboy wrote:

The retired schoolteacher who thinks he knows more than the WHO….lol.

The World Health Organisations view on child vaccination…..it contradicts some bloke who used to teach science in 40 minute blocks to disinterested school kids. Who to believe?
“Children and adolescents tend to have milder disease compared to adults, so unless they are part of a group at higher risk of severe COVID-19, it is less urgent to vaccinate them than older people, those with chronic health conditions and health workers.

More evidence is needed on the use of the different COVID-19 vaccines in children to be able to make general recommendations on vaccinating children against COVID-19.

WHO's Strategic Advisory Group of Experts (SAGE) has concluded that the Pfizer/BionTech vaccine is suitable for use by people aged 12 years and above. Children aged between 12 and 15 who are at high risk may be offered this vaccine alongside other priority groups for vaccination. Vaccine trials for children are ongoing and WHO will update its recommendations when the evidence or epidemiological situation warrants a change in policy.“

overthefalls's picture
overthefalls's picture
overthefalls Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 4:14pm

Burleigh, to say that Viclocal is part of a minority would only be true if he was living in an alternative lifestyle community in the hills around Mullumbimby.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 4:17pm

Samoa : 3 covid cases and 0 deaths.

Just like measles.

Not.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 4:21pm
Vic Local wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Vic Local wrote:

You really are a moron burleigh. You've just admitted to reading the testimony of ER doctors and nurses treating desperate anti-vaxxers for covid, and your response is to call it fear mongering MSM bullshit. Why would they lie and what purpose would that serve?
You're beyond help. You're wilfully ignorant, dangerously arrogant, and completely cooked.

Testimony? haha short snippets of conversation doesn't make a testimony you muppet.

Who said they are lying? i didnt. However the way the article is written on completely off the charts for fear mongering.

What was the health of the unvaccinated? were they obese? other co-morbities? or fit healthy people?

A fair article would have included even the most simple pieces like that. But the fact that they didnt also speaks volumes. its nothing but clickbait, and you're the fish that keeps chasing the same lure over and over and over again.

You are an absolute peanut to share that then try to back it up.

Any articles of people double triple jabbed dying? Of course not, but we all know its happening.

Any articles of young fit people with heart issues after the pfyzer? Or course not but we all know its happening.

Crawl back into your hole, put your face nappie on and only come outside for your booster you scared little cat.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 4:26pm
overthefalls wrote:

Burleigh, to say that Viclocal is part of a minority would only be true if he was living in an alternative lifestyle community in the hills around Mullumbimby.

even then I doubt it.
Maybe Burleigh is using alternative maths where 95% is the minority? He's just part of the very loud, very stupid 5% who is convinced they are right and their moronic cause is popular. Its cultish delusionalism.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 4:44pm

Ex-chippy claims to know more than the tga. Yawn.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 4:54pm

75 of Australia’s 3905 ICU beds currently has a patient who tests positive for covid. They might not be there due to covid symptoms but that is the fucked up metric they use.

99.9997% of Australians are not severely ill whilst testing positive with covid ( tests are unreliable and illness may not be related to covid).

Less than 2% of Australia’s ICU capacity holding patients WITH covid. Some of them are vaccinated.

Yet there’s still people on here that think the nation needs to be separated by the vaccinated and the unvaccinated and we should all still shit ourselves in fear. There’s people who call others neo Nazi conspiracy theory morons if they suggest that injecting children with a poison is unnecessary, despite children being almost universally unharmed by covid.

That’s irrational fear any way you slice it.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 5:03pm

It's like blowin and burleigh are have a dumb off. Just like a dance off for stupid people with no sense of rhythm.

velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 5:09pm

For QLD crew: here is a summary of the forecasts they will have for QLD covid once they open up:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-12-05/qld-covid-2022-border-open-vaccin...

"The QIMR modelling predicted about 100 to 200 deaths within the first three months, and that figure did not take into account waning immunity, particularly in the over 65s age group.

There could be about 100 new infections each day by January and about 1,000 new daily infections by mid-2022."

Edit:

"Dr Perry said the strained hospital system would also see elective surgeries put on hold and waiting lists blow out."

I got to see a bit of this over winter down here, with a hospital visit. Elective surgery was postponed in the big public regional hospital, and the result was that surgeries were performed at the private hospital and it was a very long day for staff and patients with a high volume of procedures to do.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 5:06pm
blindboy wrote:

Ex-chippy claims to know more than the tga. Yawn.

Sounds like you’re ready for bed old man.

You sound pooped after another day of ranting fact-free irrational fear mongering authoritarian bullshit. Hit the sack bloke….you’ve earned it!

And those who still retain their full mental capacity are very bored of your rubbish.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 5:09pm
velocityjohnno wrote:

For QLD crew: here is a summary of the forecasts they will have for QLD covid once they open up:

"The QIMR modelling predicted about 100 to 200 deaths within the first three months, and that figure did not take into account waning immunity, particularly in the over 65s age group.

There could be about 100 new infections each day by January and about 1,000 new daily infections by mid-2022."

Funny how the predictions never mention that any fatalities of someone WITH covid are extremely likely to be amongst those on death’s door anyway.

The average age for a covid-related death is higher than the average Australian life expectancy.

You carnts should really, really start panicking now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don’t forget to demand the toddlers are injected with your poison and the teenagers are locked inside their houses for years before you go!

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 5:11pm

Back to insults already mate. Do you really feel so inadequate?

velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 5:14pm

No reason to panic. I agree with you on the kids btw, if I had really little ones I would be very reluctant for them to be put through this. Benefit vs cost.

Link was more for TBB, whom we know is in SE QLD, is immune suppressed, and currently there is no covid around.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 5:15pm
velocityjohnno wrote:

Edit:

"Dr Perry said the strained hospital system would also see elective surgeries put on hold and waiting lists blow out."

I got to see a bit of this over winter down here, with a hospital visit. Elective surgery was postponed in the big public regional hospital, and the result was that surgeries were performed at the private hospital and it was a very long day for staff and patients with a high volume of procedures to do.

2 years to build better hospitals/systems yet they build quarantine camps and mandate the jab which sees hospital staff out of a job.
More fear mongering bullshit.

velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 5:17pm

Yes they should have prepared the hospitals. As should WA.
Don't be afraid of it, just know you'll be in the situation we are in in a few months.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 5:38pm

"The average age for a covid-related death is higher than the average Australian life expectancy."

Which is relevant how? So llife is worth less as people get older? Murder a 90 year old and you get a fine? ffs there is callous indifference and then there is something out there into the concept of disposable people. Then there is the whole question of what would have happened had the nation bowed down to the supreme knowledge of our resident prematurely retired expert on everything. In the US with a population about 13 times greater than ours over 800,000 died. So had we gone down that route the total Australian deaths, now around 2000, would likely have been over 60,000. Go back to carpentry bloke, presumably you had some idea of what you were doing in that field.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 5:53pm
blindboy wrote:

Back to insults already mate. Do you really feel so inadequate?

You’ve been insulting people all day as far as I can see. If you believe there’s a link between insults and self worth then your self esteem must be in the toilet.

The average age of death whilst testing positive to covid within 28 days AKA covid fatalities (!!!!) being higher than the average Australian life expectancy is relevant because it illustrates how most deaths WITH covid are amongst the already dying or nearly dead. This is not a strict reference to their age but to the fact that most people are very, very close to dying at this age and they were about to die anyway….as evidenced by the average Australian age of death. Whether it was dementia, heart disease, organ failure etc etc the vast vast vast majority of covid fatalities are amongst those who are LITERALLY DYING.

If you are not already dying you are extremely, extremely, extremely unlikely to die from covid.

The statistics never seem to factor this in when attempting to portray the chance of death from the Wuflu. The likelihood of a young or healthy person dying or getting seriously I’ll from covid are ridiculously tiny.

I think we should always stick to the facts despite them not fitting into your irrational fear program.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 5:49pm
blindboy wrote:

"The average age for a covid-related death is higher than the average Australian life expectancy."

Which is relevant how? So llife is worth less as people get older? Murder a 90 year old and you get a fine? ffs there is callous indifference and then there is something out there into the concept of disposable people. Then there is the whole question of what would have happened had the nation bowed down to the supreme knowledge of our resident prematurely retired expert on everything. In the US with a population about 13 times greater than ours over 800,000 died. So had we gone down that route the total Australian deaths, now around 2000, would likely have been over 60,000. Go back to carpentry bloke, presumably you had some idea of what you were doing in that field.

Fact: Youve been wrong on every topic you’ve ever discussed on Swellnet. This one is no different.

Every. Single. Topic……wrong.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 6:00pm

Oh give it a rest blowin.
There's been plenty of cases of young and middle aged people dying of covid, but you are such a callous bastard, you simply don't care, and are happy to write off their lives as people who were fat / unhealthy etc. What about the double vaccinated nurse the other day who died after getting covid at work? I'm tipping you don't give a flying fuck about her.
You're also happy to ignore long covid, the welfare of all other healthcare workers, and pretty much everyone else but yourself.
We've all watched the health catastrophes in Brazil, USA, UK, India etc etc etc. This would have been Australia's future if shit heads like you got their way. Fair dinkum blowin, you'd be happy to sacrifice thousands upon thousands of your fellow Australian's lives just as long as you weren't told to curtail the tiniest bit of your lifestyle.
Remember when you were sooking about not being able to go on a surfing holiday right when the pandemic was raging in SE Asia? How fucking stupid does that opinion look in hindsight. You are without doubt one of the most selfish and awful people I've ever known.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 6:11pm

With all due respects to the poor lady nurse who died….she was obese.

Not a healthy life choice for any reason but covid cases of any seriousness occur 4 out of 5 times in obese people.

This is a fact.

As shown, vaccines will not save you if you are obese. Losing weight will!

Obviously the government can’t say this because…..???????

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Sunday, 5 Dec 2021 at 6:15pm

“There's been plenty of cases of young and middle aged people dying of covid, “

Lol

The chances of a young health person dying of covid are ridiculously tiny. You are talking shit AKA lying.

Don’t you think it’s weird that you keep repeating this lie of yours that young healthy people commonly die of covid? Why are you so wedded to this lie that you refuse to let it go? Don’t you realise how macabre and strange it is that you’d have people be irrationally afraid when there is literally no need for it?

Would you like me to show you the current Australian statistics which prove, one again, that healthy young Australians are extremely unlikely to die from covid ?