Happy Australia day !!!!

Blowin's picture
Blowin started the topic in Thursday, 25 Jan 2018 at 10:03am

Sure the long weekend officially starts tomorrow, but patience has never been my strong suit and today is just too damn fine to waste with thoughts of routine So I’ve kicked this thing off early.

Actually started with a bang last night as another earthquake shook me from sleep. It was a stinker of a night . Building up to some monsoonal activity and the hot , still nights are here with a vengeance. Laying with the sheets bunched on the floor and the air from the fan brushing my skin.

Then I was woken by the Big Fella of the mob of greys that gets around the traps. He seemed to think that indoors was the place to be. First time I’ve seen a kangaroo trying to negotiate a fly screen door. Stupid prick.

Third event for the night and it sounds like someone’s after my tinny - the Sea Wok . Throw on some shorts and bolt down the path to investigate straight into an industrial sized spiders web. Still asleep , I actually feel the Big Golden orb running across my chest trying to escape.

The boat was fine . The spider and myself came to an agreement to stay the fuck away from each other from now on. Back to bed.

Woke up bleary to a perfect day. Northerly beats me to the punch . Surfing’s out so it’s coffees at the kiosk then a quick dive to spear some lunch.

Fish in the fridge , the days heating up and I’m planning on cracking my first beer at 14:30.

Feel free to join me.

Time to take stock of the incredible life we’ve got in this amazing country.

You might not like the premise, but I reckon this holiday rules. It’s the celebration of Australia at its peak. Everyone has let go of the old year and made inroads on the next. The craziness and release of the Chrissy / New Years is behind us and the summer has been wrung of every bit of fun available. The caravan parks and coastal towns are still chockers but the last hurrah is upon us. It’s been great and I’ve had a ball.

So raise a glass or an ice cream or a halal salad or whatever the fuck you want in recognition of how good we’ve got it here under Huey’s benevolent gaze.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Saturday, 26 Jan 2019 at 12:49pm

now blowin, you old goat you wanta stop strutting around here thinking you have the high moral ground on all topics and the biggest set of nads

haha

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Saturday, 26 Jan 2019 at 3:25pm

Another historic Australian event that happened on the 26th January.

The first sanctioned marriage between an Aboriginal person and a convict occurred on the 26 January 1824

https://www.sbs.com.au/yourlanguage/arabic/en/article/2018/01/24/first-s...

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Saturday, 26 Jan 2019 at 5:53pm

indo-dreaming finds some middle ground & a good story it is.

Convict Bryants were also close with Bennelong's Aboriginal Family.
Bryant was already underwatch for his escape plans.

Bennelong's sister Carangarang + kidz were on board Gov's(Bryants) fishing boat
'Accident' resulted in aid of Eora rescue, ensuring "Damaged Ship" returned shore.
This act allowed escape crew access to plot & custom their 'ocean going' vessel

Unaware to all...The Aboriginal Families + children were assisting Bryants Escape.
The expert fishing families shared techniques and sewing skills while kidz played.
Bryants had the resource of The whole Bay of Eora people to timetable escape.
The outside looking in so to speak presented a freehold strategic view.

*Century of Saltwater sea rescues followed but was this our 1st sea rescue a Hoax?
*Governor Philip allowed Aborigines to live amongst crew/children + Prized cutter.
*After escape Governors were never trusted a cutter so grand.

Memorandums by James Martin is the last true surviving detail of daring escape.
As we're running with indo's harmonious Oz Day theme.(Free version!)
https://archive.org/details/MemorandomsByJamesMartin/page/n35

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Saturday, 26 Jan 2019 at 6:07pm

AUSTRALIA DAY NEWS: Indigenous Affairs Minister Resigns

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Saturday, 26 Jan 2019 at 6:23pm

Hahahahaha.

Like rats off a stinking ship.

Apt, today.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Saturday, 26 Jan 2019 at 6:25pm

National Party isn't he? He'll be working for some mining company or their lobbyists from after May.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 26 Jan 2019 at 7:52pm

National party ?

He’ll be back dagging sheep on his small holding , wiping honest sweat off his brow with the back of a dirty hand as he watches his pretty little wife drive next door to deliver some fresh baked scones.

He’s probably disappointed at himself more than anything. Crest fallen that he didn’t manage to make as big an impact for his community as he’d liked. Sure , the bit of money he made helped little Jack get those braces off his legs , but there’s more to life than just a handful of shiny coins.

Geez you’re cynical, Guy.

D-Rex's picture
D-Rex's picture
D-Rex Saturday, 26 Jan 2019 at 7:32pm

Happy Aus Day to all (black, white or in-between). One thing's for certain, without Cooky there'd be no surfing in OZ.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Saturday, 26 Jan 2019 at 7:32pm

"Sure , the bit of money he made helped little Jack get those braces off his legs..."

Hahaha!

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Saturday, 26 Jan 2019 at 8:53pm

Not cynical, please google how many former Nationals MPs and senior office holders now work in and for mining companies and/ or their lobbyists. Even Warren Truss one of the receiptants of the country’s highest gong today, check out who he worked for after leaving parliament. Blowie. The nationals ceased working for hard working country people long ago. By the way the history on how Joyce got his useless grazing land for a pittance only to sell it for a massive profit to a fracking company linked to another former national leader, John Anderson, is worthy of a federal ICAC investigation.

EDIT: All sides of politics are in on this game. Three of the most blatant are (1) Peter Reith as Defence Minister negotiating a contract for the country to buy ships from (I think) a German ship builder, he resigns from politics and immediately goes to work for that very same ship builder. (2) Bruce Billson, Minister for Small Business, accepting a paid role for a business lobby group before leaving his ministry and parliament. (3) Andrew Robb's six figure role working for a Chinese company but he can't articulate what he does.

All sides do it. I would have thought you would support a 5 year ban on all parliamentarians accepting any role with companies or their lobbyists that are involved in any government activity.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Saturday, 26 Jan 2019 at 7:44pm

I posted on the other page how i thought it would be good if there was a day we could celebrate or pay respect to the first people of Australia to give focus to Indigenous issues etc

Even better scrap the Queens birth day holiday and make an indigenous day a public holiday instead..

I think i suggested reconciliation day May 27th as ACT already have a public holiday for it.

Anyway i just saw this on social media (cut and pasted) indigenous related days in Australia, I had no idea there was so many. (guess you could add AFL indigenous round, round 11 early June to that list too, well I'm a Victorian so i would)

February 13th - National Apology Day
March 19th - Close the Gap Day
March 21st - Harmony Day
May 26th - National Sorry day
May 27-June 3rd Reconciliation Week
June 3rd - Mabo day
First Week Of July - NAIDOC Week
Aug 4th - National Aboriginal Children’s Week
Aug 9th - International day Of World indigenous people
Sept 5th - Indigenous Literacy Day

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Saturday, 26 Jan 2019 at 8:44pm

Your point?
Here's a novel idea why not accept the Uluru Statement of the Heart and then ask that group representing all Aboriginal communities what day they want. But, don't be surprise if they say they still want their day of mourning since 1938, being 26 January.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 26 Jan 2019 at 9:00pm

The organisers of the invasion day rallies have said they don’t want to change the date.

They want to get rid of Australia Day.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Saturday, 26 Jan 2019 at 9:13pm

Personally, if Australia Day got changed to 1 January to coincide with Federation I wouldn't mind a dingo's knacker. I've never liked the Union Jack in the top left hand corner of our southern cross flag. Man what a day that would be to celebrate: republic, new flag and federation all on 1 January.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 26 Jan 2019 at 9:31pm

You know what the organisers of the invasion day rallies should really be doing , taking their flags saying “ Always was , always will be Aboriginal land “ down to the maternity wards of the local hospitals and yelling at all the recently born babies about how they’ll never be true Australians , how they’ve stolen aboriginal land and that they’ll never be able to apologise enough for what they’ve done .

And that they haven’t been here for 60000 years .

Seems right to get in early, cause that’s what those babies are going to be facing in a few years anyway.

The babies will be better off just lowering their heads in shame than arguing their innocence, or mentioning that none of it had anything to do with them .

Because WE did wrong by THEM.

And those babies better hurry up and realise that they’re on the naughty side.....and the sooner they do that , the sooner we’ll be united as one people.

Is that right ?

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Saturday, 26 Jan 2019 at 9:31pm

Yep.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 26 Jan 2019 at 10:01pm

This one goes out to all those poor fuckers living at Hillaries !

https://www.swellnet.com/forums/wax/239846

If you ever get sick of tiny waves , spend your annual leave away from your cube monkey job licking stamps for the local kooky Labor MP in the epic swells of ......Taiwan.

Yep , fly PAST Indonesia to get to.... Taiwan !?!?

Someone’s got to do it ... Oi !!

* no , not the authentic bogan “ Oi” employed by actual blue collar workers , but the swatty faux-hard and affected “Oi ” of the parasitical class who uses the workers for credibility whilst actually despising everything about them.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Saturday, 26 Jan 2019 at 9:43pm

So what's your point Blowin? Let's pretend everyone has equal opportunity and that indigenous disadvantage in this generation is their own fault? Stop hiding behind word games. Tell us what you really think because until you do the general impression is that you are a shallow racist dick.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 26 Jan 2019 at 9:59pm

Nope.

I’m all for supporting our indigenous fellow Australians and helping them achieve happiness, but if anyone thinks I’m ceding an inch of my birthright claim through a form of cultural stratification they can get fucked.

If you’re born here then you’re as Australian as anyone else and you’re not to be made to feel as though you’re unwelcome or stateless.

That’s how we got to this point and doing it again to another generation of people of any colour doesn’t fix anything. It engenders resentment not comradeship.

Is indigenous disadvantage my fault ?

No.

So who the fuck thinks they can tell me it’s not my country. I was born here and nowhere else.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Saturday, 26 Jan 2019 at 10:04pm

Off with the fairies there Blowin. Why the fuck would you think you are unwelcome let alone stateless? This is just classic manufactured victimhood. " I want to be a victim too, please." How about fuck off and stop undermining the status of the genuine victims

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 26 Jan 2019 at 10:19pm

I’m not playing the victim at all . Where would you get that idea ?

I’m saying that I’m as equally justified in calling Australia my home as any single person who was ever born in Australia, irrespective of their skin colour or racial heritage .

Don’t you agree ?

And the idea that I should never be allowed to stake a claim that it’s also my land because it “ Always is , always will be Aboriginal land” is completely and utterly incorrect .

I refuse to accept that erroneous statement. That’s not victimhood , that’s standing up for yourself.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Saturday, 26 Jan 2019 at 10:30pm

Yeh mate, if you want to think that way go ahead but claiming to be unwelcome and stateless is just fuckin' pathetic and like I said an absolute perfect example of the priveleged seeking victimhood. Sad, really sad.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 26 Jan 2019 at 10:54pm

What do you think is meant by the phrase exactly if not to say -“ We belong ,you don’t “?

And that I’m here as nothing but their guest . That babies born on Australian soil today of any race have a lesser claim to the land as they do .

Fact is , You’re born here , you’re on equal footing with any other person born here.

It’s offensive. It’s designed to be offensive . If you think that they’res some victim hood totem pole that you revere and that I’ve contravened it then fine.

Thing is , you’re not born here so it’s got no meaning to you . You probably think it’s true.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Sunday, 27 Jan 2019 at 7:06am

Did the nasty sign make you feel sad? Get over it mate. There has never been a treaty so it IS their land. And they are the victims of genocide and oppression. You are just a whinger given to offensive bullshit. I wasn't born here so according to your last post I am not on an equal footing. So should I take offence? I think I might. Piss off you jingoistic fuckwit.

simba's picture
simba's picture
simba Sunday, 27 Jan 2019 at 7:49am

Geez the gloves just came off...

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Sunday, 27 Jan 2019 at 7:58am

BB, you tell us on here about going back to Glasgow ,or wherever the fuck it is , and reconnecting with the place.

As a born Australian I don’t have a connection with anywhere except Australia. So no, youre not living here in the same circumstance as I am . If you don’t like it , that’s too bad , but that’s the reality.

So really , your opinions on how I should relate to others born here is irrelevant and nothing more than the opinion of an outsider. You want to do the right thing by blackfellas, then fuck off back to Glasgow. I’ve got no where else to go . This is and always will be MY home. I’m all for living side by side with other Australians and I’ll commiserate with the unjust plight of First Nations people , but I’m not giving a foot of ground if you expect me to act as a guest in my own land.

Nothing jingoistic about it.

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Sunday, 27 Jan 2019 at 8:07am

@Blowin

"You’re born here, you’re on equal footing with any other person born here."

I get that and I agree with it. But at its most elemental: why not a national day that EVERYONE born here can celebrate? Why be wilfully divisive when you know the history?

You've said a lot about China on here, their slow invasion, long term plans, and how you resist that. Can you see the analogy of blackfellas resisting British invasion? i.e you're the new blackfella resisting foreign invasion. Yet you're constantly saying they should just accept what happens and get on with it.

How do you square that away?

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Sunday, 27 Jan 2019 at 8:21am

It’s the signs everywhere saying “ Always was , Always will be Aboriginal
land “ that take pride of place in every single invasion day rally that I’m talking about.

I’m not saying that those who’ve migrated to Australia aren’t welcome , just that it’s easier for them to accept such a statement. Wait till their Australian born great , great grandkids are walking around getting told that they are nothing more than barely tolerated guests in the only land they’ve ever known and see how they feel.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Sunday, 27 Jan 2019 at 8:20am

Listen Barnaby, if you think that opinion flies, you are so out of touch with modern Australia you should be spending your time building a time machine because that is the only way you are ever going to live in a country with the values you profess. The Australia you imagine disappeared decades ago and if you think that it is acceptable to suggest that I am any less Australian than you because I was born somewhere else then your just an ignorant arse. So go join the rat fuckers in whatever political party will have you. Crypto has been right all along. You're just anothe ignorant fuckin' racist spreading toxic bulldhit from the safety of your keyboard.

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Sunday, 27 Jan 2019 at 8:23am

First and last call, fellas.

Enough.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Sunday, 27 Jan 2019 at 8:28am

Now you’re affended cause someone’s questioned your suitability for the title of Australian and you’ve got your nappies in a twist.

And you’re welcome to it.

The problem is , you believe what you read in the papers and what you see in your micro urban environment. The majority of Australians feel that way. Australian born people are no less equal to the claim of living here irrespective of their backgrounds.

If you think that’s racist or jingoistic then it’s merely you remaining ignorant, not me.

Start asking every Aussie you meet if they feel less worthy of saying that Australia is their land than anyone else and see what response you get.

Our relatives died fighting for our land in a seperate frontier war . We were born here. It’s ours as much as anyone’s.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Sunday, 27 Jan 2019 at 8:37am

"...And the idea that I should never be allowed to stake a claim that it’s also my land because it “ Always is , always will be Aboriginal land” is completely and utterly incorrect ."

"....What do you think is meant by the phrase exactly if not to say -“ We belong ,you don’t “?"

This was raised in the docco I talked about a page or so back called 'we don't need a map'.

The blackfella asking questions throughout the docco, asked is this kind of thinking just aboriginal nationalism?

And, a migrant academic type dude in the docco, suggested that aboriginal people talking about connection to land and culture is pretty much the same as white-(ish) aussies now talking about migrants not belonging.

It may be jingoism, or it may be just the culture that develops in the minds of the people of a big arse island nation.

It wasn't a main theme, and was somewhat brushed over, but I thought it was interesting someone had the balls to raise it. Good docco maker that guy.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Sunday, 27 Jan 2019 at 8:59am

Look at what this thread has become basically it's a reflection of Australia and what a minority in Australia have also done or are doing.

Which is just causing division and negativity and even creating resentment towards Aboriginal people, but the worse thing is you or others DONT represent the Aboriginal people and their views (and neither do i or Blowin) because their views are as varied as ours, i mean FFS you even have Youthi Yindi not supporting a date change.

If you think changing the date is going to change anything you are crazy, a minority wont be happy until the date and meaning is completely wiped away, and all this BS will continue, just further creating division.

All this energy focussed on negativity and destruction would be so much better used on campaigning for more focus on one of the many Indigenous days we already have (that i had no idea there was so many but posted above)

I mean how many Australians would say no to a public holiday to remember and show respect to the first people of Australia?

Im sure its also something all Aboriginal people would or could agree on too.

PS. I think its interesting that ACT recently made Reconciliation day a public holiday there, maybe they are testing the waters or something

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Sunday, 27 Jan 2019 at 9:17am

good onya indod. Totally agree....with most of that.

I reckon 90% of the hostility re. a date change is push back to the overreach of identity politics generally, on a heap of issues, over a couple of decades.

Poor old blackfellas' causes have been sucked into a vortex, caught up in a bigger zieghiest that many of them didn't even buy into.

I reckon most people are like you, not overly interested in the topic, but would concede a date change as an act of good will.

However the debate is so toxic, we can't even be fucked doing that

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Sunday, 27 Jan 2019 at 10:18am

"General impression is that you are a shallow racist dick."

Yep.

Benefit of the doubt.

Notwithstanding.

Oi! Oi! Oi!!!!

(4 exclamation marks!!!!)

Till next year, kook...

Always was, always will be...

Etc etc

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Sunday, 27 Jan 2019 at 10:02am

@blowin,

I'm not even going to try to debate you on this. I strongly disagree with you but only because in all my years of personal dealings with Aboriginal political leaders, elders, administrators and people I have never heard those views expressed. Ever.

Sure, Aboriginals have got the most acutest of bullshit detectors and I have personally witnessed elders absolutely tear strips off a prime minister and government ministers only to calm down and talk constructively at the end of the day.

So we all say and do things in anger but who said debating these type of important social issues was meant to be easy?

It has also been my personal experience that if you approach Aboriginal people honestly the warmth you get back in return is staggering. Its a real joy and it can leave you humbled.

So if you are genuine in your desire for the truth and I accept you are I suggest you approach some Aboriginal community leaders with your questions, don't hold back, give them your views, as expressed here honestly and ask for their views. I really do hope you give it a go.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Sunday, 27 Jan 2019 at 10:03am

@indo, sniping from the sidelines as ever. Today's inference being its all the lefts fault or Aboriginal community's fault for being so divisive and ruining all for the rest of us. Again, its novel I know, but how about asking the Aboriginal community what they want rather than overlaying the debate with your suggestions. But the risk in that is they will claim 26 January as they have now for 80 years - 1938 Indo.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Sunday, 27 Jan 2019 at 11:15am

Guy , I’ve spent quite a bit of time with blackfellas.

Lived in their communities and built houses for them , gone back and fixed them when they deteriorated. Worked , drank , ate , fished, , laughed and lived with blackfellas and I’ve never been made to feel as though this isn’t my land.

That’s why this new claim that it’ll never be my land is so galling,

And the whole Crypto was right thing.....let’s get this straight, Crypto is a silly old cunt who misreads situations in order to weaponise them to get a false moral high ground so he feels he has a right to belittle people. He’s a proper bigot. Perhaps the only genuine bigot on these forums. Who else unapologetically slanders an entire race regularly ? THAT’S racism.

There are only 2 issues that Crypto and I actually disagree on .

1/ I view Aboriginal culture with respectful objectivity as I do any culture different to my own , whilst he views it with overly fawning indulgence. That being , I don’t think of blackfella culture as either ignorant savages or enlightened beings operating on a higher spiritual plane. They’re just people existing in their fashion .

2/ Crypto thinks believes the Aboriginal in land in perpetuity line , that anyone who is born in Australia should shut their mouths and be grateful for being allowed to exist on Aboriginal land. Whilst I believe that a baby born to pure blood Top End blackfellas has no greater claim to calling Australia home than the new born child of Ukrainian immigrants living in suburban Melbourne.

If someone is allowed to be 80 percent Anglo, self identify as Indigenous and carry a sign telling me that it’s THEIR land and not OUR land, well I’m allowed to self identify as a natural born Australian and tell them to go fuck themselves.

Australians are born equal .

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Sunday, 27 Jan 2019 at 11:07am

@Guy, I'm not sniping from the sidelines, thats what Factum does I'm trying to keep this debate civil and not go over the same old same old ground and bring some new points to the discussion.

My opinion and views are just that, just another drop in the ocean, it's just a forum discussion not going to change anything.

100% ask the Aboriginal people if they want their own day, I'm sure thats one thing they could agree on.

But in regard to Australia day, nobody should pretend to represent them as a whole community like the far left is doing, they don't represent Aboriginals wishes they only represent a portion of Aboriginal people.

BTW. I agree with pretty much all of what Blowin says.

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Sunday, 27 Jan 2019 at 11:03am

NIGHTMARES, Blowie, NIGHTMARES!

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Sunday, 27 Jan 2019 at 11:10am

"BTW. I agree with pretty much all of what Blowin says, "

Blowindo!

Hahahahahaha.

Stop it! You're killing us!!!!

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Sunday, 27 Jan 2019 at 11:12am

Punk.....fucking please. The most conventional, suburban soft cunt ever walked the Earth.

Yep. That's pretty much my picture

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Sunday, 27 Jan 2019 at 11:13am

“To explain again what we are all sick of explaining, January 26 marks the date that the commodore of the First Fleet, Captain Arthur Phillip, took control of Australia for the British Crown. This was the beginning of an invasion, subsequent colonisation and attempted genocide of our people. This was the beginning of the Black War, the killing of tens of thousands of people and the oppression of the traditional owners. Over the next 230 years, culture was wounded beyond repair and languages were rendered extinct. Destruction of language and culture was done with intent.
That is what January 26 commemorates.
No other colonised country celebrates its national day on the anniversary of the day its invasion, colonisation and genocide began. At the very least, January 26 as Australia Day should be understood as disrespectful to First Nations people. When looked at less charitably, the choice of the date looks downright white supremacist.”
Claire G. Coleman
https://www.thesaturdaypaper.com.au/opinion/topic/2019/01/26/bloody-aust...

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Sunday, 27 Jan 2019 at 12:35pm

The last scream of the racist retard,
You can hear it if you listen hard
While all his words so carefully writ
Reveal him as a hypocrite
Deluded in his excessive pride
He believes history’s on his side
But watch now as the time grows nearer
He’ll wish he’d thought a little clearer
Time will lead him a merry chase
And force acceptance of every race

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Sunday, 27 Jan 2019 at 12:40pm

Before wikipedia there was Rex Gilroy.
Rex had no agenda but to uncover unexplained Australian sites,myths & legends.
He openly shares these sites,artifacts,legends for any to explain.
Rex has uncovered a world of races imbedded in our continent.

Very few can explain away one or or two by saying it's almost impossible to believe.
As time marches on our more worldly evidence points in Rex's favour.

Aborigines were many races of White Albino,Small Hairy,Overly Tall or as we see.
Aborigines record earlier races in Dreamtime trail,song,painting,dance.
Aborigines may claim being the most ancient people but resist first Australian tag.

As you'd expect only Govt paid Historians insist Aboriginals as our first Australians.
'(1)Dutto deports Yowies to Yeti Camp.(2) Scrub cave graffiti for dole program'
http://www.auforn.com/Rex_Gilroy_1.htm
Tip: Gold Coast Bulletin can't see an end to the Yowie sightings...Shh!

Govt paid Historians also ignore evidence on a world of pre Dutch/British landings.
http://www.auforn.com/Rex_Gilroy_3.htm

Historians deny the origins of my town to the next one & so on.
Big end of town must tumble down so we can rock on brothers! Salute!

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Sunday, 27 Jan 2019 at 12:47pm

Haha !

BB , the Don Quixote of virtue signaling. Tilting his lance at everything in sight.

For there to be any basis to your accusation of racism and the statement that I don’t “accept races “ you’ll have to point out a single instance of racism.

If you had a brain in your head , you’d realise that I’m saying that anyone of any heritage, culture or creed who is born in Australia is an equal.

How you’ve managed to transform that into your latest windmill is beyond me.

You honestly don’t think that it’s racist to say that out of two otherwise entirely identical people born in Australia, that one has more rights to claim it as their land than the other based solely on the colour of their skin !?!?

Sort your shit out.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Sunday, 27 Jan 2019 at 1:01pm

You're all over it basher. Good info. As always (if I can make it through).

I had a lecturer tell us australia was more like europe before the whiteys arrived. Diverse nations and languages across a vast continent.

Big ends gotta go down, they're full of shit, on all sides. Good causes are plagued by an obsessive professionalism that has caused myopia. The whole system is broken.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Sunday, 27 Jan 2019 at 1:07pm

"You honestly don’t think that it’s racist to say that out of two otherwise entirely identical people born in Australia, that one has more rights to claim it as their land than the other based solely on the colour of their skin !?!?"

That's exactly what I'm saying. It's about heritage.

Unfortunately you can't talk about one without talking about the other. Which is the current conundrum of you know whst....

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Sunday, 27 Jan 2019 at 1:08pm

Of all the wits who grace this page
Since Blob departed in a rage
It’s Blowin who most often seems
Lost in time departed dreams
When men were men and men were white
He just can’t see that it’s not right
He claims of course his thoughts are good
While claiming white boy victimhood
Equating inconvenience on his side
With well estabished genocide
So all of us can clearly see
His rank and shallow hypocrisy

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Sunday, 27 Jan 2019 at 1:11pm

Archaeology and prehistoric anthropology are the most dismal of sciences .

The empirical equivalent of finding 2 pieces of a 5000000 piece jigsaw puzzle and daring to declare what the image on the puzzle looks like.

The one bonus is that their assertions are taken so non - literally that it’s no great issue when they revise their opinions 180 degrees .