Merry Christmas

wingnut2443's picture
wingnut2443 started the topic in Thursday, 25 Dec 2014 at 4:51am

Morning Swellnutters ... and Merry Christmas.

With a 9yo gidget, about to start what we suspect is the last "santa" Christmas I sit here having my first coffee of the day and reflecting on the past 9 years ... a torn heart and all. For, it is great to go for the dawn patrol, but so too the joy of a child's face as they first look upon the treasure trove that awaits under the tree.

I hope you all have a great day!

wingnut2443's picture
wingnut2443's picture
wingnut2443 commented Thursday, 25 Dec 2014 at 9:58am

Family duties done and dusted for another year, but 'ole Huey has not wanted to play today.

Oh well, time for a beer and off to the shed ... time for some board work!

Surfboard Design and Construction Kook. Evidence is here: www.ffwsurfboards.com.au
*FFW - Few Fun Waves ... that's what it's all about for me.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin commented Thursday, 25 Dec 2014 at 10:45am

Merry Christmas Wingnut and to all you other Swellnet reprobates. The great Aussie summer - love it.

Minimal surf, gorgeous diving . Deep blue , warm current licking the coast. The lucky country indeed. Just been offered a beer. Oh yeah.

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog commented Thursday, 25 Dec 2014 at 10:53am

Yeah, merry Christmas you bunch of troglodytic adrenalin junkies.... May a barrel ejaculate it's jizz all over your back, then spit you out like a woman bored with your inadequacy....
And remember It aint about the gifts, or the food and booze, or the "kids".... It about little baby Jesus!!!! ;)

Sheepdog

wellymon's picture
wellymon's picture
wellymon commented Thursday, 25 Dec 2014 at 11:14am

Not sure about baby Jesus or Xmas.
I'm still wondering who created God...!
Best happiness and health to the future of what ever Universe you live in.
10 to the power of 500.......;)

Our brains are too small at the moment to comprehend the reality of what's happening in our forests . We're only just waking up so to speak . The big problem is we think we know everything, we are specks of dust on a timeline and we know nothing .

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain commented Thursday, 25 Dec 2014 at 11:54am

I don't think I can add to anything that's already been said.

Have a safe and happy 2015 everyone and may mother nature nestle you snugly against her bosom and may you revel in her warm embrace.

Watashi wa metabo oyagi desu.

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben commented Thursday, 25 Dec 2014 at 12:00pm

Merry Xmas everyone! Hope you all have a great day with your friends and family.

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog commented Thursday, 25 Dec 2014 at 2:44pm

zenagain wrote: I don't think I can add to anything that's already been said.

Have a safe and happy 2015 everyone and may mother nature nestle you snugly against her bosom and may you revel in her warm embrace.

Have a good one zenmaster....

Sheepdog

wingnut2443's picture
wingnut2443's picture
wingnut2443 commented Friday, 26 Dec 2014 at 9:29am

So, you all survived the influx of the once a year relative?

This year, we had no such trouble ... just me, the MOWF and our gidget at home cruising all day. But, by 3pm I was feeling the effects; way too much tucker and the slow constant wash down with booze. It was the day we all needed, considering the year we've had ...

Now, how many of you are brave enough to face the boxing day sales?

Surfboard Design and Construction Kook. Evidence is here: www.ffwsurfboards.com.au
*FFW - Few Fun Waves ... that's what it's all about for me.

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum commented Tuesday, 11 Dec 2018 at 7:38pm

Flying to Taiwan...again...hey, someone's gotta do it...

Anyway...too soon?

"From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs"

"What the bourgeoisie, therefore, produces, above all, is its own grave-diggers."

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum commented Monday, 17 Dec 2018 at 2:51pm

A Xmas soundtrack

01. Gut - We Wish You A Merry Christmas. 02. Killdozer - Oh Little Town of Deathlehem. 03. Cop Shoot Cop - Last Legs. 04. Jon Spencer - Big Yule Log Boogie. 05. Cows - 39 Lashes. 06. Feederz - Jesus Entering from the Rear. 07. Eric Idle - Fuck Christmas. 08. Fear - Fuck Christmas. 09. Melt Banana - White Christmas. 10. Pocket FishRmen - Santa Clause is Coming. 11. Lewis Black - X-Rated Christmas Caro.l 12. El Duce - Up On The Rooftop. 13 Tad. - Stumblin Man. 14. The Residents - Santa Dog ('72). 15. The Fall - No Xmas for John Quays. 16. Clarence Carter - Back Door Santa. 17. Anti-Heroes - All Hail Santa. 18. Butthole Surfers - Good King Wenceslas. 19. Jon Spencer - My Christmas Wish. 20. The Frogs - Here Comes Santa's Pussy. 21. Brown Whornet - Santa's Slay Bells. 22. James Chance - Christmas with Satan. 23. Smegma - Happy Holiday. 24. Beck - The Little Drum Machine Boy. 25. Sonic Youth - Santa Doesn't Cop Out on Dope. 26. Tiny Tim - Santa Claus Has Got The AIDS. 27. Joe Pesci - If It Doesn't Snow On Christmas. 28. Venom - Black Xmas. 29. Butthole Surfers - Flame Grape (Slanderbob DOTDA Re-Edit). 30. Evolution Control Committee - The Christmas Wrong.

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum commented Monday, 17 Dec 2018 at 2:52pm

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley commented Tuesday, 18 Dec 2018 at 8:40am

More Austin Powers than James Bond

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum commented Tuesday, 18 Dec 2018 at 11:56am

Forget Johnny English, here's Andy Aussie!

Fucken peanut.

Anyway, here's a Xmas tune to warm the cockles.

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum commented Friday, 21 Dec 2018 at 7:38pm

This all made sense yesterday.

And to all a good night...

Huzzah!

Westofthelake's picture
Westofthelake's picture
Westofthelake commented Friday, 21 Dec 2018 at 8:49pm

In the spirit of xmas (kinda) may I introduce from Emmet Otter's Jug-Band Christmas - the Riverbottom Nightmare Band...from 1977.

As one commentator says, "That these guys arent in the Rock and roll hall of fame is a travesty".

https://youtu.be/jJ3cWWNXBHg

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley commented Friday, 21 Dec 2018 at 9:27pm
Optimist's picture
Optimist's picture
Optimist commented Saturday, 22 Dec 2018 at 5:13am

Merry Christmas everyone....This song celebrated 200 years yesterday and this version is sung by the amazing Aretha Franklin. Jesus Christ brought peace into the world to those who wish to seize hold of it. He brought with Him in His visit, a way back to the to the Father of all living. He only taught for 3 1/2 years but when you walk into a funeral and bring dead people back to life and walk upon the sea you become quite famous very quickly. So much so, that we calculate time by him. He could do these things because He owned these things. He is the only one to ever come from outside our world and yet we won't understand Him unless we seek to. We put him to death but He rose again as He cant be held down. Some of His names are "Wonderful" "Counsellor" "Mighty God" "Everlasting Father" "Prince of peace" "Alpha and Omega" He is the first and the last. He was expected to come but not as everyone thought. A baby born in a barn to Joe and Mary...As plain as you can get but you start to see how God thinks. He does everything left of field. He makes the wisdom of men look stupid and irrelevant. The important things are not wealth nor title, but humility before God and a friendship that is everlasting spanning from this realm to the next...Enjoy Christmas maybe even "Find yourself" in church this year. Peace to you and your families and enjoy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68u9UM6vNVE

shoredump's picture
shoredump's picture
shoredump commented Saturday, 22 Dec 2018 at 6:52am

Merry Christmas to you too Optimist, sincerely. I hope you score some fun waves. Alternatively to the above post, if you’d like to lose your self this Christmas, this could help.
As always it’s Peace Love & Happiness from me to end the year.
https://www.thebuddhistsociety.org/page/fundamental-teachings

Optimist's picture
Optimist's picture
Optimist commented Sunday, 23 Dec 2018 at 5:23am

I found an even better version by a true professional. Here's one for you and your kids...Enjoy and have a great Christmas.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqXgdTRy-7Y

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum commented Sunday, 23 Dec 2018 at 10:17am
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher commented Sunday, 23 Dec 2018 at 1:51pm

Mr Bean sprinkles a dose of Sillyseasoning into swellnetonian's xmas cheer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2UCRNldC3s

Optimist's picture
Optimist's picture
Optimist commented Monday, 24 Dec 2018 at 6:27am

For those who missed it..This is how it all started.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqXgdTRy-7Y

CryptoKnight's picture
CryptoKnight's picture
CryptoKnight commented Monday, 24 Dec 2018 at 2:27pm

Look away if ya feeling a bit fraggy... again... and again... and again... and... There's always a few versions floating around... in a nutshell!!?? At the risk of a miracle rash of cures...

PS... It's an xmas emergency... get some stuck cunts working over xmas!!! At this time of year, school kids will do the trick... or underpay a desperate stuck cunt under the table!!!! Cameras 10,986, 8067, 874, 673, 108, 67, 53, 23, 9, and 7 are down!!! How the hell are surfees spozed ta surf over xmas!!!! Hell on earth!!!??? In a nutshelll!!!!

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher commented Wednesday, 26 Dec 2018 at 12:38am

From truebluebasherz Punk single collection..."Merry Crassmass"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amI20uj3dE0