penong localism

victor's picture
victor started the topic in Friday, 2 Mar 2012 at 11:04am

any stories on penong so called locals,no fucking cameras, surf harassment, shottie pointing, tents being driven over, lotsa shit went down in the 1990s, any one got a story to tell.......remember reading that rabbit and some pros got told to leave,d.c.green as well may have been told to f ck off.......i'm d.c.green ---d.c. who CUNT.

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Thursday, 8 Mar 2012 at 9:38pm

Ahhh.. the self proclaimed ringmaster is back, heaven help us all.

jeff-schmucker's picture
jeff-schmucker's picture
jeff-schmucker Thursday, 8 Mar 2012 at 11:50pm

barley.....i dont and never felt to expliot the west....i exploit the fishing industry and apparently hold RECORDS?? which i dont care too much for either as you are only as gd as your last catch!! as far as josiah goes...he is he best surfer to come off the westcoast as far as i can see....what makes him even better is that he is yet to snake or look sideways at anyone...i'm proud of him and your dad should be proud o you!!...talent??? pffffft iv'e seen him get 15x15ft flawless barrels in a row....talent pppfffft you pull ur pud bruz

jeff-schmucker's picture
jeff-schmucker's picture
jeff-schmucker Thursday, 8 Mar 2012 at 11:53pm

shaun.....fuk off you dny deserve a mention here

jeff-schmucker's picture
jeff-schmucker's picture
jeff-schmucker Thursday, 8 Mar 2012 at 11:55pm

blachhawk!!! wot sort of handle is that???
haha.....19 sec tmoz arvo BH are u ready?? lets hit it!!!

jeff-schmucker's picture
jeff-schmucker's picture
jeff-schmucker Friday, 9 Mar 2012 at 12:18am

Jeez, smuccko it would appear from your last 3 posts you've hit the bottle early on in the day.
Actually, I think it is a smucko impersonator.

By: "shaun"

......i dont have someone watchn over me so i can quote on here at 1.40ish pm or 1.40is am if i want...doesnt mean i have been drinkn.....if i have tho shaun....get ....out.....of ....the ....way

terry-tuff's picture
terry-tuff's picture
terry-tuff Friday, 9 Mar 2012 at 1:17am

I've enjoyed reading this forum from story's of cactus to Jeff Schmucker and localism!! They're all a great read!! But I must say Shaun you're a total tosser!!! You seem to be one of those people who attract tension where ever you go, then you would get scared and run away! Lucky for forum where you can write what you think without getting a fist smashed in your face!!
Go hard Jeff and you know where you stand! I'm back in April and keen to get behind your jet ski where the camels run long!
Oh yeah who's Shaun?? Bahaha

turns's picture
turns's picture
turns Friday, 9 Mar 2012 at 4:24am

Ha! Yes, this thread....a bit of a laugh, a bit of bullshit...
Comin home too fellas, fuck work!

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Friday, 9 Mar 2012 at 8:06am

you dont piss me off by the way...

By: "jeff-schmucker"

I Dunno, you sound pissed off to me.

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Friday, 9 Mar 2012 at 8:10am

hey shaun do u like the wotd ?? or does it piss you off that the w.c is overcrowded?

whats wotd, doesn't make sense.

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Friday, 9 Mar 2012 at 8:23am
"shaun" wrote:

Jeez, smuccko it would appear from your last 3 posts you've hit the bottle early on in the day.
Actually, I think it is a smucko impersonator.

......i dont have someone watchn over me so i can quote on here at 1.40ish pm or 1.40is am if i want...doesnt mean i have been drinkn.....if i have tho shaun....get ....out.....of ....the ....way...I'm about to .......Throw ...up,...then pass... out and .....Shit my ....pants.

Towin is dead mate, you keep on pumping you and ya son as big wave hell men, but you don't paddle in, takes skill to paddle into big waves, where an average surfer can be towed in and then be rescued by a jetski if he fucks up

jeff-schmucker's picture
jeff-schmucker's picture
jeff-schmucker Friday, 9 Mar 2012 at 8:25am

SWELLNET WOTD=wave of the day...just in case you go straight to the forum you peanut!! i havnt been pissed off for a long time bruz and dont intend getn pissed off again really....thanks for the spar but you seem a lil frustrated yasself....oh..gd morning!! we of to get some 18sec pits this morn you wanna come for tow??

jeff-schmucker's picture
jeff-schmucker's picture
jeff-schmucker Friday, 9 Mar 2012 at 8:27am

she alive and well this morning champ....ipaddled my share of bombs and now i gunna watch him do the same...i may even wax up when its over 10ft myself from time ta time

dylan's picture
dylan's picture
dylan Friday, 9 Mar 2012 at 10:37am

Hey Jeff, how ya doing? This has been a funny read, will catch ya next time I'm west mate. Fredo got a good sequence of pete dick una

the-pharmer's picture
the-pharmer's picture
the-pharmer Friday, 9 Mar 2012 at 10:54am

Just wanna say, on my last trip out there, (which we scored the filth without any heavy localisim) we checked out another well known area because the wind hadn't swung yet. Anyways we were greeted by some pretty good conditions. I noticed a jet ski out there, i guessed it was The Smux but wasnt so sure when i saw a bomb set come in and watched this pot bellied goofy footer get sling shotted into this beast of a wave, carved a beautifully timed arch and then get slotted so deep and long then get spat out clean. Some of the best tube riding ive witnessed in a long time. That couldn't be Smucker i thought, after several more similar barells, he cant surf that good. So id been told anyway. Me and my mate then paddled out and the ski went over to the right which was struggling to hold the swell. After an hour or so the ski came back and it was Jeff and one of his mates. They were all friendly and smilely and asked if we minded if they towed a couple. Thats after calling me into a few sick one. They towed a couple, waves none of us wanted anyway, didnt get in our way at all, took off where no man could or would paddle. Had a bit more of a chat, smiled a lot, and took off. I was blown aw by his friendlyness and surfing ability. Totally opposite than the stories id heard. I wanna ski now, and my opinion of the Schmukers is now based on personal expierience not heirsay. Keep it up Jeff and would love to have a beer and a surf with you one day. All the best

sunny's picture
sunny's picture
sunny Friday, 9 Mar 2012 at 3:06pm

I did Cactus in the early nineties and the whole peninsular and it was awesome. Epic camp outs and superb waves. I am heading back next year and hope things have not changed to much. Never had any hassles with locals and even got shown some secret spots. It's was one surf trip which stands out as a complete surfing experience.

freeride76's picture
freeride76's picture
freeride76 Friday, 9 Mar 2012 at 4:49pm

The only king hit I got was from the limestone reef at B..I swear he headbutted me first your honour.

Thanks to old mate who interrupted his fishing session to drive me to the Elliston hossie to get sewn up.

Amazing part of the country.......shark phobia kept me me pretty on edge the whole time.

It was just before Jevon got chomped.

RIP.

blackhawk's picture
blackhawk's picture
blackhawk Friday, 9 Mar 2012 at 5:54pm

was over that way recently...(strictly business as i tell the misus)...n low n behold i thought id seen smux walkin down the road with sum sexy hot sheila...long legs...nice ass n dark hair...couldnt be tho...could it?? cant pull women like that when your forty odd...stinkin like shark, pot belly, n surf crankin....arrived up the coast to meet the swell n who is already out there frothin...j smux onya bro...ey nice pic runnin in trax next month juz had abuz at the preview...

jeff-schmucker's picture
jeff-schmucker's picture
jeff-schmucker Friday, 9 Mar 2012 at 6:20pm

stop it blackhawk!! after your previous post it sounds like your doin too many trips over here and its getn bit crowded...thanx for blowin smoke up my arse tho!! haha...i dont think shaun rekns i need it as he thinks i do enough myself for myself....ego...ego?? its not a dirty word even used incorectlly....as for the young chick walkn next to me dwn the road well yeah i cant disagree....she's from lincoln and i've fallen in love with her...and guess what?? ..yeah she can drive a ski and looks pretty hot laying on the front deck of the westcoasts first chartervessel...wildwestcharters.com.au at spilzby while adelaide blowins get all the waves and the novices like toby that stay away coz jeff is a crowd miss out!!.oooooh i think this forums gone all mills n boon....bet shaun reads those....and those other cupl wankers that dropped off this forum along the way...hang on ...got a plane to catch....ooooroooo xxxx ps...blakhawk ill tow ya any day if you keep supportn me....juz keep ya eyes off me chik!!!

jeff-schmucker's picture
jeff-schmucker's picture
jeff-schmucker Friday, 9 Mar 2012 at 6:21pm

nah nah....cant keep it in wanna get it out...........shaun u are a wanka

blackhawk's picture
blackhawk's picture
blackhawk Friday, 9 Mar 2012 at 7:06pm

your sexy woman can tow me into a couple a bombs anyday....thumbs up..sooner than later.. ey shauna ya keen for a couple or you gonna go sit under your mushrooms and eat worms???...the odessey is on the cards... few or more crew from ova ere all revd up for mission ova your way...so yeah as for over crowdin..gonna be on...oil up tha yammi....winter swell is callin....wat are yous fellas called again cowboys..ha yeeehaaa

zambezi's picture
zambezi's picture
zambezi Friday, 9 Mar 2012 at 7:26pm

I tried using Google to translate this thread into English, but, bugger me, it translated exactly as written.

Being serious, Christo Reid's beautiful book on the area ripped the lid off any imagined secrecy. I took these photos back in 1980 with a Zenith SLR. I never got hassled. We were so stoked that we had managed to get an overheating Subaru bomb all the way. We had 40 litres of fuel in the back of the car, right next to the gas bottles. Geez,we were smoking ciggies as well !!! Good times. Anyway, can I have my camera back ???

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Friday, 9 Mar 2012 at 7:47pm

So you guy's are frothin to do a mission to Vicco, you've been misinformed, you'll be skunked like the many before you.ahh you reckon I'm a wanker, at the moment the missus will back you up on that one.
I just don't get why you brag so much about all the great waves you have, sharing it on the net for wankers such as myself.

barley's picture
barley's picture
barley Friday, 9 Mar 2012 at 9:38pm

There's no doubt Jeff, Jos is prob the best west coast surfer maybe him and pete. South oz surfers are genuinely good barrel riders but in complete surfing terms we are pretty shit. Would you be doing badlands and ASL, Tracks vids if there wasn't something in it for you and Jos. especially the last 3-4yrs when he has realy come into his own. Don't get me wrong he tears the balls out your local spots and i am sure he is a hell of a good bloke but don't bullshit me when you say you don't exploit the area you are in. Hell you'd be mad not to with a kid like that! I didn't see many stories coming out of the area until the Y-bomb contest. I got taken off swellnet when I mentioned the S island. Seeing AB etc getting double overhead pits and all. Getting back to localism, while Jeff has the balls to speak about it there are plenty of other crew who are just as equally fucked off with the whole situation. And also you shouldn't mention that spot even you should know that!!

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Saturday, 10 Mar 2012 at 8:13am

Smucko, it is pointless sending private messages to me as I can't open them, if you want to ask me out on a date when you get to vicco, come out of the closet and do so on the open forum.But the answer is still no, I don't tow.

old-dog's picture
old-dog's picture
old-dog Saturday, 10 Mar 2012 at 11:31am

Me and a mate spent a winter camped at Hep city in the 70s, the locals didn't mind as we had the fore skin to pack an Lb. Next trip we were dry but they thought we were holding out and we later heard they had nicknamed us the shit brothers. They always asked why no Adelaide crew lived over there( they were all transplants from Vicco ,W.A. even South Africa) Good bunch of blokes really,but it only takes one spinner to ruin a trip.

jeff-schmucker's picture
jeff-schmucker's picture
jeff-schmucker Saturday, 10 Mar 2012 at 12:00pm

gee shaun you were up early?!! did ya get kicked out?? why would i send you a private msg anyways??i dont get it.....sooooo if you would never tow why the diggns do you wear a leggy?? u sound like you wanna be a purist but show plenty of signs of bein deranged about a few of lifes speed bumps....cmon shaun you dnt have what it takes to talk to schmucker face to face so pull ya head in and be the man you meant to be....this isnt schmucker by the way either and i hope he doesnt get on here and rat me out....although the prick is probably juz sittn back laughn at us.

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Saturday, 10 Mar 2012 at 12:21pm

gee shaun you were up early?!! did ya get kicked out?? why would i send you a private msg anyways??i dont get it.....sooooo if you would never tow why the diggns do you wear a leggy?? u sound like you wanna be a purist but show plenty of signs of bein deranged about a few of lifes speed bumps....cmon shaun you dnt have what it takes to talk to schmucker face to face so pull ya head in and be the man you meant to be....this isnt schmucker by the way either and i hope he doesnt get on here and rat me out....although the prick is probably juz sittn back laughn at us.

Yes I realized you were a fake awhile ago Brian, the same as all the first posters blowin up your ass, you have more personality's than bigwayne. and ya reckon I'm lame.

mikehunt207's picture
mikehunt207's picture
mikehunt207 Saturday, 10 Mar 2012 at 12:57pm

Pretty funny hearing for the big Kahuna himself. I travelled across to Penong and down the peninsula a bunch of times in the mid-late 90,s surfing and camping. We never had any localisim issues untill one morning at a right that now is appearing more and more often in magazines and dvds with team pro being led around by jnr schmuck. Thing is it was mr localism that gave us a bunch of shit that day, telling us to fuck off and that this spot is not cactus ( gee really?) . We were always respectful, never took pictures and tried to keep the lid on the quality of the surf there so as to reduce the chance of it becoming like south west wa.
It seems now the gloves are off (well the lense caps anyhow) in the name of trying to turn his boy into some kind of surf star bring in the pros and show the world all "your" spots -sad really and a very short term gain for a longtime shitfest, look at the great things the Brown bros and ry have done for Kalbarri, so overcrowded, tow surfing through the paddlers and each new swell team pro driven around by the local hot groms. Typical marketing from the big companies -give some local hottie a few beans, piss in his old mans pocket a bit and presto instant access for the team to places they should never have even heard about much less have the right to show to the world in the next quickbong underwear add. A grommet tow contest at Yanabee? WTF! What next man? Tour event at BF,s?
ps I did take some photos of a spot further west that would blow your minds but I am keeping them for myself, what an original concept- not shitting in the nest.

blackhawk's picture
blackhawk's picture
blackhawk Saturday, 10 Mar 2012 at 2:45pm

rarararah...sick of hearin about this localism bullshit...who gives a fuk who surfs where n who knows about where the hot spots are...if you tow or paddle or pull your little dicks good onya...use your energy elsewhere.. nobody owns any of it... so deal with the groms,the pros, the cameras,the skis,the fuckwits,the legends....RESPECT each other out there.. wheres the harmony out there boys.....think keepin shit to yourself ever stopped anybody...like i said nobody owns anything below the high tide line so appreciate wat you have locally to offer to others and youselves to enjoy...

blackhawk's picture
blackhawk's picture
blackhawk Saturday, 10 Mar 2012 at 2:51pm

wow shauna 400 posts!!! tut tut oh my you are a forum local!

blackhawk's picture
blackhawk's picture
blackhawk Saturday, 10 Mar 2012 at 2:53pm

u want to keep shit quiet and you the ones makin all the noise ya knobs

jeff-schmucker's picture
jeff-schmucker's picture
jeff-schmucker Saturday, 10 Mar 2012 at 3:07pm

hey bikepump.....i dont get it....how does pharmer have an experience like he did with smuka and yours sounds totally opposite....from what ive seen people dont change their spots too much.....so whose a bullshittn?? you or the pharm?.....and blackhawk is that you at elliston on the ski today? or was ith em blowins from adelaide clayton and benbow towing thru the pack getn the bombs??

bigwayne's picture
bigwayne's picture
bigwayne Monday, 12 Mar 2012 at 7:00pm

just thought one would drag up this old chesnut for your parousal..... one was just watching his minions tussle , taking potshots at each other. the one thing that bothers one is this one, mr schmucko , what is the meaning of you? one has extensive knowledge on all things and was not aware of you or your jr schmucko although one has made mistakes in the past one has been remiss as not to be aware of your totallyinlovewithyourselfness , yes mr schucko that is a (un)real word, and as such am going to accept your apology in all forms of media ( you should know that one is the one untill one is not ). cant keep up schmucky? well one will slow down a little, now while one has a certain allure to even your double hot lady , one is still at a loss as to why mr hawk needs too fellate you forumly ,and the fact that you think you are getting under the thorn in ones almighty paws skin has you renderd usunder dear fellow.
surfing prowess is espoused by your cheersquad but your manner in this line up boorish to say the least. maybe that relects? not every body goes whacko for schmukos , jr or senior.

this was bought to you by a quite over the "blowins" not showing respect for the long term posters HRH bigwayne.

p.s wanna go a few rounds littleman?

jeff-schmucker's picture
jeff-schmucker's picture
jeff-schmucker Monday, 12 Mar 2012 at 7:45pm

4 words anytime HRH 0428261884

jeff-schmucker's picture
jeff-schmucker's picture
jeff-schmucker Monday, 12 Mar 2012 at 8:40pm

Jeff , may fit in if he's heading down the Peninsula way , the Place is Full of Cowboys .
Although he may have to fight for Room on a Particular Left , which is like " Waterworld " when its on . I grew up surfing on the MP , and i can vouch that there is some loose cats in that neck of the woods that can and will make Cactus a walk in the park in localism stakes . No-one will be real upfront about it , like Melbourne's Underworld: its far more Cloak and Dagger ..... hehehhe

Anyway if its sharks then he'll no -doubt be heading in the south east direction . And all the Bikies working at the Desal plant should be good " jousting " partners . If Wack -o is the currency handed out by Schmucko ?????

But Seriously though , this Forum is all about " shits and Giggles " , so some may need to lighten UP .....

By: "southey"

jeff-schmucker's picture
jeff-schmucker's picture
jeff-schmucker Monday, 12 Mar 2012 at 8:42pm

hey southy....if you are still dwn M.P hope u r involved with the disabled surfers weekend down there...sounds great!!

jeff-schmucker's picture
jeff-schmucker's picture
jeff-schmucker Monday, 12 Mar 2012 at 8:46pm

victor....the bommi was off its head as you would have seen on the contest day....easily the best day ever out there still to this day...i towed dean into that one from in front and he was inexperienced towing and let go too early and didnt giv himself enough speed...i rekn i saw 4 waves that were 25ft foot that day as they had 50ft faces....and as you know it was barreling off its head!!

jeff-schmucker's picture
jeff-schmucker's picture
jeff-schmucker Monday, 12 Mar 2012 at 9:41pm

i quoted you coz you implied that the underground will sort me out dwn there wen i get ther?? hope the clak n dagger boys support DS's...we be there in the nxt few weeks and if the gummys are smkn i'll stay until i get blown home or make enough cash to get this surf charter boat off the ground....i rekn the kent and brand?? group of islands might hav somethn to offer too....see how we go...we'll hav a good time thats for sure!! can ya tow express?? juz kiddin

jeff-schmucker's picture
jeff-schmucker's picture
jeff-schmucker Monday, 12 Mar 2012 at 9:49pm

BIG WAYNE CALLING BIG WAYNE....bn 2hrs no call....im in lincoln tonight adel tmoz was in streaky last night....the littleman wants to go afew rounds....if you last that long

jeff-schmucker's picture
jeff-schmucker's picture
jeff-schmucker Monday, 12 Mar 2012 at 11:07pm

gd stuff south...i paddled express with the island boys years ago and thought it was fun....6ft few pits...wayne came for a cruise to a cupl waves with me a few years ago too....had to set him straight on a cupl aboriginal issues which he learnt quickly...he surfed indicators better than anyone then or now or in between...funny dude....maybe he'll let me publish a cupl shots of the kent group??

southey's picture
southey's picture
southey Monday, 12 Mar 2012 at 11:21pm

Jeff ,

He won't really care about the Kent Group , Not unless he's been hanging around with the Craike's . I know they've surfed something around that region . But really could be anywhere From Wonthaggi to Eden ...... !
You must know that not alot of swell gets in that far Through Bass Strait .

Again , i don't want to talk too specific on this . PM me if you want to know some valuable info on conditions and what not .

As for lpt , he maybe referring to your First Post , about a Left .....

jeff-schmucker's picture
jeff-schmucker's picture
jeff-schmucker Monday, 12 Mar 2012 at 11:56pm

i dont wanna put any photos up anywheres really....maybe a cupl here or there as any free man should...dont know nuthn about bass straight but i'll know more shortly...no surfing probably, mainly work and if that goes ok then maybe a wave or 2....if we can find a tassy coastal waters permit then the boat will be goin that way too...them craikes!! they're everywhere from curumbin to kalbarri haha gd on em!....thanx for the offer of info but juz tell me where the reccys are catchn the gummys and we'll help clean em up!!

southey's picture
southey's picture
southey Tuesday, 13 Mar 2012 at 12:23am

Will talk to a Fisho mate 'bout the Gummy's .....

As for your Tassie Permit , this was more what i was talkin about with people being underhanded . Vicco isn't the upfront joint it used to be , Greenies and the like have had an impact . And alot of people that want to protect certain spots are doing it for a Enviro reason as opposed to Surf Crowds . So sometimes the worst Enemy , is the one that doesn't engage ...... There are people that haven't even set foot in the Water , that try to tell me shit all the Time . BE it Fishing or whatever .....

make sure you detour out to " Saddle Mount / Horseshoe " 60-80 kms SSW of Portland , when the BIG high rolls through next week . Could be a " Blue Torpedo " or two with ya name on it ...... Is prime time at the Moment , 150 KGs of Sushi is good for Coin , if not a hell of a Rod Fight ..... could be a Cheeky wave or two after that two .

jeff-schmucker's picture
jeff-schmucker's picture
jeff-schmucker Tuesday, 13 Mar 2012 at 9:08am

we be livn at julia percy wen the first NW hits...any locals there?

southey's picture
southey's picture
southey Tuesday, 13 Mar 2012 at 10:45pm

Julia Percy is probably Vics version of the Neptunes .

' cept its more like a Monolith .

Funny rumours of the Pt Fairy Locals are abound , again from the Eightees / Nineties . ( Ships in the Night , from Tassie )

But more of a Campfire story than these pages .

sidthefish's picture
sidthefish's picture
sidthefish Tuesday, 13 Mar 2012 at 11:44pm

smucko, there is a wave on the far eastvic coast, past PI that smokes, only one grumpy local to deal with, and he don't have no ski, and he's gettin old anyhoo.

all yours.

sidthefish's picture
sidthefish's picture
sidthefish Tuesday, 13 Mar 2012 at 11:47pm

southey, hows the hog runnin ?

sidthefish's picture
sidthefish's picture
sidthefish Tuesday, 13 Mar 2012 at 11:52pm

smucko, bein a QLDer, I'd say 'just like Kirra' but it's more like cylinders in open water.

thinking back, methinks that cylinder was better, certainly more chunky, than Kirra.

:)

sidthefish's picture
sidthefish's picture
sidthefish Tuesday, 13 Mar 2012 at 11:54pm

big call. but then ask smith.

southey's picture
southey's picture
southey Wednesday, 14 Mar 2012 at 12:03am

Sid ,
I haven't been out , but I've heard they're in closer . And still only smaller ones . Hopefully soon , I'll get out there . But its a mission , and my wife's expecting so maybe n...... ( only one trip ) heheheheh