What's what?

Shatner'sBassoon's picture
Shatner'sBassoon started the topic in Friday, 6 Nov 2015 at 7:48pm

AN ALL-ENCOMPASSING KALEIDOSCOPIC JOIN-THE-DOTS/ADULT COLOURING BOOK EXPERIMENTAL PROJECT IN NARCISSISTIC/ONANISTIC BIG PICTURE PARASITIC FORUM BLEEDING.

LIKE POLITICAL LIFE, PARTICIPATION IS WELCOME, ENCOURAGED EVEN, BUT NOT NECESSARY.

loungelizard's picture
loungelizard's picture
loungelizard Tuesday, 29 Jan 2019 at 5:41pm

new zealand? give me a break, they had a right-wing merchant banker setting them up. portugal? now there a social/economic success

yocal's picture
yocal's picture
yocal Tuesday, 29 Jan 2019 at 5:48pm

Perhaps we are talking about different things here BB. I wouldn't consider Sanders or Corbyn in the far left. If you examine my last post i was talking about the far left. If you are not willing to acknowledge that there is a spectrum of opinions in society then we are probably not able to get much further, given that bell curves are a natural phenomenon. I am talking about societal views not governments.

You also took my opinion completely out of context, please re-read the whole sentence before we go on and then we can discuss:

"Oppression? Seriously? Standing up for the rights of the disadvantaged is oppression"

That is absolutely not what I stated but I hope you can read it in the context it was delivered in so we can get somewhere. I would also consider your above a linguistic distortion.

"The real oppression" is bipartisan and it is a part of the human psyche independent of political leanings. It is intolerance, resentment, vitriol.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Tuesday, 29 Jan 2019 at 5:58pm

yocal let me deal with the bell curve and I will get back to the other issues later. Apologies if I misrepresented your position. A bell curve represents the even distribution of data around a central value. There are other ways in which data can be distributed. Bi-modal is one example. If, for example the governments of the world were predominantly either radical right wing or radical left wing with very few centrists then the distribution would have two peaks separated by a trough. To suggest, as you seem to, that a spectrum of opinion must be evenly distributed around a single peak is simply incorrect.

yocal's picture
yocal's picture
yocal Tuesday, 29 Jan 2019 at 6:02pm

Freeride,
Yes I could have been a little more careful to label China correctly. I would put social engineering in the radical left extremist category so that is why I gave that label to China.

I was hopeful in the early 2000s when China entered the global market, I thought perhaps there might be a natural progression from Capitalism to Democracy however that was a terribly wrong assumption and they've caused some real damage to the rulebook as a result.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Tuesday, 29 Jan 2019 at 6:03pm

Blowin, To deal with just one of your points, Australia's claim to Antarctic territory is only recognised by four other governments, the ones who have similar claims to other parts of Antarctica. China is not one of them. So in they eyes of the world China has not constructed bases on Australian territory.

yocal's picture
yocal's picture
yocal Tuesday, 29 Jan 2019 at 6:08pm

Agree that it can fluctuate however I am speaking about extremes on either side of the spectrum and suggesting that they definitely exist, so I will refuse to accept that there is currently only an extreme right as you stated.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Tuesday, 29 Jan 2019 at 6:11pm

So nominate an extreme left politician or government?

yocal's picture
yocal's picture
yocal Tuesday, 29 Jan 2019 at 6:13pm

What would be worth coming to agreement upon is when the left go too far. If we can define and agree upon that, then I would be less concerned about your efforts to voice the arguments of the left which I often am agreeable with.

hence my proposal that the leftist view becomes radical when a policy favors the disadvantaged over the rights and freedoms of the individual.

yocal's picture
yocal's picture
yocal Tuesday, 29 Jan 2019 at 6:15pm

I would prefer to label ideals. Marxism = Venezuela Social Engineering = China,

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Tuesday, 29 Jan 2019 at 6:16pm

@Factom

In reply to your link from last night that was very bias and misleading, you should probably check out the whole incident and video.

Much different picture when not taken out of context and completely owned by Jacinta

https://www.facebook.com/Studio10au/videos/2151294755122364/?__tn__=kCH-...

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Tuesday, 29 Jan 2019 at 6:24pm

You do know who Jacinta is, don't you?

Or is that a silly question?

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Tuesday, 29 Jan 2019 at 6:27pm

The left go too far at exactly the same point as the right. That is when the government acts to subvert the democratic process out of ideology or greed.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Tuesday, 29 Jan 2019 at 6:53pm

Off course i do just like her mother she is a voice of reason with actual answers and solutions to problems.

As far removed from an inner city latte drinking hipster green voter as can be.

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Tuesday, 29 Jan 2019 at 7:16pm

ID, regarding those ‘latte sipping green voting hipsters’, you may find this blog post informative :)

https://williamsummers.blog/2018/11/08/revealed-coffee-habits-of-the-coa...

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Tuesday, 29 Jan 2019 at 7:29pm

Her mum.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-02-16/tangentyere-council-welcomes-audi...

A view-point.

https://www.thesaturdaypaper.com.au/opinion/topic/2018/08/25/the-folly-j...

And another.

https://www.welcometocountry.org/things-need-to-know-jacinta-price/

A question: Why she on the particular media outlets she's always on, ya think? She knows it. So does most of Alice Springs.

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Tuesday, 29 Jan 2019 at 7:56pm

Gutsy move? The times they are a-changin'?

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2019/jan/29/bill-shorten-says-he-rebuf...

Or big mistake?

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Tuesday, 29 Jan 2019 at 8:04pm

Good move

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Tuesday, 29 Jan 2019 at 8:23pm

If you google her name you will also come up with plenty of positive articles.

Yeah off course many don't like her because she challenges typical cliche narratives and tells it how she see it and doesn't sugar coat things, she doesn't continually look to the past and make excuses or blame other, she takes ownership and looks forward.
(That video was a great example, against a typical cliche greens view)

I have full respect for her, she is the kind of Indigenous figure we need to bring people together and start looking at new approaches to issues where old approaches have failed time after time.

In a perfect world at the ballot box the choice would be between her and Dick Smith :D

Tinfoil hat's picture
Tinfoil hat's picture
Tinfoil hat Wednesday, 30 Jan 2019 at 7:38am

@freeride hi Steve, that sounds like an interesting read, maybe one day I’ll try to read it. I agree with your points more or less and certainly do not want to keep banging on about this but I’ll take it for one more lap around the dance floor. I think the main difference in my view about the arguments to pass the time descibed in the book would be that while the arguments were taking place, the people all knew each other and were face to face. When you’re winding someone up, visual cues will tell you when enough is enough. I was listening to Richard Fidler on ABC conversation the other day and a topic very similar to this came up. He used the following analogy: When you’re driving around in the car, you say all sorts of things to people driving slowly, pulling out in front of you etc etc. I believe you drive buses, amongst other things, and I’m sure you’d agree that the way you sometimes swear and curse and insult others on the road in the isolation of your car is streets apart from the way you’d speak to someone in person. Anonymous internet communication these days is carried out in the same manner as if we were all roaring at each other inside our cars in a traffic jam. Since when did that become ok? Would we speak to each other like that in person? I do not accept that certain individuals don’t know when they’ve really made someone irate online via repeated personal attacks and am quite confused to the glee they seem to derive from it. But I’m a country boy so maybe things are different up on the big island.I know this goes on with other websites but beachgrit has moderators to keep a bit of a light handle on it and I don’t see why all surf websites appear to try and be the same as each other. for example: is it just me or since you started doing your fabulous comp wraps for Chas and Derek, have you noticed that on other sites people have started to try and write like you? Adding literary quotes in their comp wraps like you do? That never happened before you emerged as the best comp reporter over the last while, they see what’s working for you and try to do the same. Is that the way swellnet forums are headed? That’s why I like swellnet, it’s just a bit different from the other guys and seems to not have followed the pack so closely. I enjoy the difference. Chas aside, most other sites don’t really stand out from each other, it’s all just the same old same old and I’d hate to see this one hobble off down that path. But anyway, I’m not the police and can’t tell anyone what to do, I just thought I’d Chuck in my two cents worth seeing as you took the time to reply. Cheers

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Tuesday, 29 Jan 2019 at 10:11pm

Didn't Chas Smith get belted in the real world (well, kinda) due in part 'cos of his online M.O?

You can't comment I guess Freeride.

Anyway, you and Jen See are the best things on there by a cuntry mile.

Always got time for a literary quote.

Though some of the commenters can be funny. In small doses.

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Tuesday, 29 Jan 2019 at 10:24pm

Speaking of small doses, and at the risk of being snide, nasty, mean, whatever, on your latest little google mission, Indo, actually make it your new one, look up 'confirmation bias'. I think a lot of us are already familiar with the term, and take it into account, but then we are smart-arses I guess.

Don't mind a café au lait either. And Melbourne Bitter.

Go figure. Actually make that an Invalid Stout.

Apparently I used to work in a bottle-o in Penrith, don't you know. Or was that a coffee shop in Hillary's? I forget. Both?

Anyway, been to Alice Springs at all? Even mention her and her family and see where it gets ya, especially at the kinda pub you reckon you and old mate would go down a treat.

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Tuesday, 29 Jan 2019 at 10:51pm

News Corp?! Just a competition/rivalry thing? Times they are a-changin'?

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/morning-shows/an-open-letter-to...

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Tuesday, 29 Jan 2019 at 11:39pm
CryptoKnight's picture
CryptoKnight's picture
CryptoKnight Wednesday, 30 Jan 2019 at 12:34am

I had some deluxe talks with Marcia Langton.

Facto raises an extremely valid point. The blowindo’s of the world google their guts out relentlessly, without a clue what they are doing. There’s a reason blowindo hates this thread below being highlighted.

https://www.swellnet.com/forums/wax/381069

Because as also described, it graphically highlights his google fueled rabid, rampant confirmation bias... or, put simply, willful ignorance. It is the one and only time his incessant swillnut googlefest has been actually put to the test in a real world sense. The result? Absolutely ludicrous, all time, all universe failure. Total failure. Utter, comprehensive failure. Complete bomb out. Monumental capitulation. Spectacular debacle. Dismal train wreck. Delusional, abysmal implosion. Titanic 2... plummet into doom... Despite his reams of googled blathering and slathering jibberings. Despite his declaring, ranting and asserting that he is a googled ‘intermediate’, but expert ‘trader’. Anyone with any real experience of making an actual living as a trader, relying on it as consistent income, knows that blowindo is talking absolutely ludicrous, clueless shit the minute he opens his mouth. That he is in fact a total trading kook, and as the real result demonstrates, a ludicrous failure despite the googled, self assessed and asserted expertise. Yet thanks to the safety net, between stupe’ and bent’s legs, he googles on in a consequenceless, foaming delusional frenzy. Again... and again... and...

But bottom line... again... anyone who goes on a picnic with ivan milat has got rocks in their head. Of course his ‘family’ will protest his innocence. In a nutshell. Again. However, it’s a throw away the key job.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Wednesday, 30 Jan 2019 at 12:51am

Jacinta's Anglo Husband & Father opened their homes to abused Aboriginal girls.
Family have had their fair share of ill health & mourning.
Jacinta & Mum Bess respect their kind hearted Anglo partners.
Both fight to end vile native male customary rape.
Labelled as feminists or turning backs on own people or on the other hand as brave.

Both Mother & Daughter CLP politicians are well educated & travelled.
Giving licence to lever CLP Intervention/Welfare Cards/ End of Mourning.

Welfare Card was designed by their crook Country Party Leader Larry Anthony.
Card spend is laundered back to CLP via vetted Donor Card Traders. Both love that!

1938 > Every Jan 26th 'Citizenship Day' politicians denied Aborigines voting rights.
Until 1962 CLP allowed Aborigines the right to Vote in Federal elections.
Rights that allowed CLP MP Mum's Zodiac Scam to bankroll Jacinta's Globetrotting.
Jacinta says: 'It's really nothing to be mournful about!' Bon Voyage! (Latte Legends!)
Thanx to factotum re:(her mum)

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Wednesday, 30 Jan 2019 at 6:12am

Day-time TV talk-fest panel shows are universally recognised for their problem solving abilities and especially so when it comes to solving complex social problems. Some would contend they run a close second to internet forums such as here in their problem solving abilities ...... c'mon, I don't know what's wrong with you guys, fair dinkum.

Cherries are still in season aren't they, I'm thinking I go pick some on the internet today.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 30 Jan 2019 at 8:18am

Geez, Lifty , you’re a medical marvel . Have the Doctors determined how someone can be a 6’4” , sixty year old male and still be such a little bitch ?

There’s Indo and there’s myself , we are not the same person.

PS I taught myself to trade using the Internet and I’ve been making a living off it exclusively for two years now. BOT from $0.067 to $0.096 the last couple of weeks after watching it get artificially suppressed since October.

So basically, you’re talking pure unadulterated shit....again. In a nutshell.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Wednesday, 30 Jan 2019 at 8:20am

No need for google (I'm not the one posting links to back up my views), i follow her on social media, because i like her and believe in her and agree with her views. (that are first hand experienced lived and learned views)

I guess people are always going to believe who they want to believe, that's human nature and these days with social media we often don't get exposed to the wider views we once did, instead picking the news and views we get feed.

I guess its just a pity sometimes people can't be more open minded and don't consider the views of people like Jacita and Dr Anthony Dillion.

One thing for certain, Einstein was correct when he said “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.”

Remember Crypto please keep it civil, play the ball not the man, i don't appreciate un warranted personal insults anymore than anyone, as many people said above we are all adults its really not that hard to have a discussion sticking to the topic without slaying insults at each other, if you don't want to stick to the topic discussed, just ignore the topic/thread and without replies these topics go nowhere. (my reply was to Factoms video, which was clearly a bias snippet taken out of context for a dramatised media report)

CryptoKnight's picture
CryptoKnight's picture
CryptoKnight Wednesday, 30 Jan 2019 at 8:17am

Again obviously team blowindo/indoblown hate the result. Again the one real world foray, and result, the ludicrous bitcoin debacle speaks for itself. Despite that, the now consequenceless beat goes on.

In a little while I will go to work to evoke change. It’s the nuts and bolts of my profession. And I’m booked out. Because I’m sought out. Because of the results. I have no website, advertising campaigns, I don’t have to plea and grovel to my clients about my prices or anything. The gym I work out of wants me to have more internet presence because it helps them, so I have a certain amount for their benefit. That’s real world reality. Team blowindo’s opinion of that is zero in the real world.

I have over 45 years success in the field of change. Team blowindo’s are prolific. Obesity is rampant, growing, along with all of the other epidemics. I can see if someone wants to change very quickly. What team blowindo think of that in the real world is totally irrelevant.

Rule one is total truth about why situation x exists. Absolute bare bones truth. Rule 2 is then truly, deeply choosing something different.

‘I’m a yogi now’ it’s awesome...’

‘Coz it’s really, really, really cheap...’

Anyway take Australia. Colonisation. Britain wanting world domination. Results are obvious.

I had to learn that I was invited to study Indigenous Australian Cultures, only that so I could learn and understand it. Not so that I could then find solutions for it. The british had and to a large extent have zero, zilch understanding of other cultures so they felt and feel they should go out and dominate, exploit and change them all. Learning about other cultures teaches you much about your own beliefs.

Clinging to historical packs of blatant lies is the ultimate road to failure, in the field of creating lasting change.

If I gave team blowindo 10 clients in the real world, and we watched their attempts at evoking change, the googling would be even more frenzied, even more frantic, the bullshit meter would hit all time highs, and the bitcoin fiasco would seem like an incredible success story in comparison.

That’s just the truth in a nutshell again. Email stupler and bent again... but please don’t overwork them, put the calculators on high. I mean it’s surfeez after all. Allow google to roar. Again...

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Wednesday, 30 Jan 2019 at 8:44am

Sorry Crypto but i don't think any of your arguments have been convincing especially in the way they are delivered.

I will stick to following and supporting people like Jacinta and Dr Anthony dillon.

BTW. Everyone should watch this video, it deals with many things said here recently.

https://www.cairnspost.com.au/lifestyle/health/its-been-10-years-since-k...

CryptoKnight's picture
CryptoKnight's picture
CryptoKnight Wednesday, 30 Jan 2019 at 8:34am

That’s what you said in your famously absolutely fabulous bitcoin failure. Burke (not to be confused with burqas) and wills 2 now playing... again. It comes as no surprise. As I said, anyone who goes on a picnic with ivan milat has rocks in their head.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 30 Jan 2019 at 9:02am

A few things , Lifty -

1/ You say that people need to change to evolve, then you ridicule me cause I’ve started Yoga in order to improve myself = Lifty Bullshit contraction.

2/ You say that nothing can be learned from the Internet , you specifically used trading as an example and when I proved you wrong and told you how I’d done just that - and changed my person in order to evolve as you preach - you ignored/ ridiculed me = Lifty bullshit contradiction.

3/ You say that the British don’t/ can’t understand different cultures and then you brag how you are an expert in indigenous culture , despite being as descended from British stock as one could possibly be = Lifty bullshit contradiction.

4/ You say that we do nothing to improve the situation of indigenous people , yet you’ve just stated that you’re not looking to improve their reality whilst I’ve literally built and fixed houses for them and constructed other infrastructure in their communities , often in ridiculously oppressive conditions. = Lifty contradictory bullshit.

5/ The whole big boned , HUMBLE persona you fantasise about doesn’t carry much weight when you get on here and detail your self satisfaction with your “success “ and post your resume online.= Lifty contradictory bullshit.

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Wednesday, 30 Jan 2019 at 9:33am

Whatever happened to Bitcoin, BTW?

There's a thread isn't there?

Maybe there should be a share trading one too?

There's an exclusive China one now.

Good points, Crypto. Salient and pretty plain to see.

Confirmation bias straight through to the keeper. Again.

And the 'consequence free zone' is a tad puzzling, ain't it? Protection racket? Nah. Sheltered safe space? Hmmm.

I dunno.

"You gotta be tough, if you wanna be dumb."

Not an Einstein quote. Roger Alan Wade via Jackass!

Anyway, lot of time on your hands ie unemployed or um, retired?

In the mood for self-improvement?

A positive suggestion!!!!

Some higher/further education!!!!

In the real world. From a real bonafide place. You can even do it online!!!!

Give it a go. Hard but rewarding. Not just the coin. But then it's not all about the coin. Most worthwhile things aren't, yes?

Good luck!!!!

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 30 Jan 2019 at 9:53am

Have you got a degree ?

And if you want to self improve , Facto. Just let go the smarm. Seriously, not just back it down to four exclamation point petty bitchiness. Just don’t be a dickhead. Even if you disagree with someone. At least try it. Sure , get passionate about your arguments , but condescension never won a debate . It just reveals an inferiority complex.

I’m not taking the piss or trying to start anything, I’m trying to put it to bed so I’m not being eternally provoked .

If you’re serious about a recommendation regards attaining further education just say it without the implied bullshit which is as subtle and enjoyable as genital lice.

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Wednesday, 30 Jan 2019 at 10:12am

An anecdote. We know how y'all love 'em.

For the past coupla years or so, I've been flying via Alice Springs whenever I go east and I'm not in a particular hurry. It's a cool way to break up the flight.

And Alice Springs, for those that haven't been (well, we are surfers, aren't we?) is an amazing place to behold.

I first got the invite to visit from a friend of mine who lives there. She's a lawyer that was involved in the fairly recent Royal Commission into the Detention and Protection of Children in the Northern Territory. You may have heard of it.

Anyway, she picks me up from the airport, and we go see some cool stuff, meet her friends, colleagues and other good people. At their homes and at the pubs.

Very political people up there. Always found that to be so. Especially when you're at the real pointy end.

The upshot of all this blather? You best not, do not, even sometimes cannot mention Jacinta and her family without consequence, unless you're prepared to face it. And it would be rude and disrespectful in some circumstances. They have caused real hurt to a lot of people. And are hated by many more.

The PR and appearances on the usual media outlets don't cut it on the ground in the real world.

But hey, this is an anecdote. Take it as that.

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Wednesday, 30 Jan 2019 at 3:15pm

I had an uncle that used to say to me, "it's not taking the piss, son, if they're giving it away for free."

Didn't make real sense if you think about it - taking and giving away urine?? Booze makes sense I guess.

Anyway, I got the gist.

yocal's picture
yocal's picture
yocal Wednesday, 30 Jan 2019 at 10:28am

Blindboy,
Agree on your point that the tipping point for Government is when the democratic process is subverted.
I would then argue that the most fundamental cornerstone of upholding democracy is protecting the freedoms and rights of the individual above all else. Would you agree?

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Wednesday, 30 Jan 2019 at 10:36am

Not completely yocal. The community also has rights. If you accept a totally libertarian point of view which is what I think you are proposing, then some individuals will use that freedom to enrich themselves at the expense of the community. If we want the government to provide us with services such as roads then we need to accept some limitations upon our freedom beyond the restrictions of a basic criminal code,

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 30 Jan 2019 at 11:16am

Anecdotes are eyewitness accounts, they can be contradicted but they can’t be dismissed. And without anecdotes and opinions , this forum would be nothing more than a link agggregation venue - without colour , personal insight and boring as batshit.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Wednesday, 30 Jan 2019 at 2:26pm

2019 Election NEWS :

NSW Premier's Cap on 3rd party 'Unions' Election Spend is thrown in High Court.

LNP is on the nose so halved Union/Civic electoral spend as a desperate last ploy.
LNP bankrolled millions to MP's campaigns from halving Civic campaign funds.

High Court now sanctions open 2019 Union/Community Electoral Ads.
NSW Communist Party Govt to cough up court costs...

Judges ruling:
'Unreasonably interfered with implied constitutional freedom of communication!'

https://www.standard.net.au/story/5876615/hc-win-means-govt-cant-rig-pol...

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Wednesday, 30 Jan 2019 at 3:18pm

Someone else also said, "people are entitled to their own opinions, but not to their own facts."

Makes sense to me.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 30 Jan 2019 at 3:25pm

Are you arguing against the veracity of your own anecdote?

I was trying to encourage you to tell more of your own stories as I find personal accounts interesting. I was trying to do it in a way that didn’t come across as sucking you off.

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Wednesday, 30 Jan 2019 at 3:32pm

Dude, lose the weird sexual stuff. Dr Freud calling or what?

And as for all the 'according to YOU', and 'what YOU like' guff? Who gives a shit...well, apart from you.

Surprise: maybe you and your shadow are the only ones on here - 24/7 - looking for whatever the hell you're looking for?!

China!!!! Surely, something's going on over there? Garn, gittem!

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 30 Jan 2019 at 3:47pm

Huh ?

You put up an anecdote, I said good for you and interesting, then you argued against my opinion that your own post was worthwhile.

Holy shit , you’d argue with me about which day of the week it was just to get in my face.

Catch ya later then ..... I tried to be nice. But your inferiority complex keeps getting in the way .

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Wednesday, 30 Jan 2019 at 4:18pm

"Your inferiority complex keeps getting in the way..."

Psychological projection 101.

AGAIN?! STILL?!

But of course...

Anyway, at least we all know how thin your veneer is now. Some of us knew it all along.

Good night and good luck!!!!

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 30 Jan 2019 at 4:22pm

Mate , that veneer was thinner than the air at cruising altitude.

Painted on.....with difficulty.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Wednesday, 30 Jan 2019 at 4:53pm

Another day and another rant to want end?
Where's the why here?
Why are complex social problems besetting refugees and Aboriginals so intriguing to our intrepid reporter and why does he think an online internet forum can solve them?
There has to be a why, just hasn't been shared has it.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Wednesday, 30 Jan 2019 at 6:14pm

A bit insinuating there guysmiley...again...

You can be almost as bad as factobum. Why not just come out and say it?

I want to know why you guys always assume the worst in people. How the fuck can anyone live in australia and not have an interest/opinion about refugees and aboriginals?

Just because something doesn't align with your worldview doesn't make it the devils work...except for in your heads.

Factobum is always carrying on about projection 101. I reckon you guys are projecting onto the projector, and so on, and you're not liking the slide show, it's that that is what really burns you guys up.

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Wednesday, 30 Jan 2019 at 5:32pm

Why soitenly, nyuk nyuk!

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Wednesday, 30 Jan 2019 at 5:36pm

Missed the great Straya Day melt-down, Curls? Veneer stripped right back. Ugly.

But all is Right in the Swole-nut world again.

It's like it never happened.

Namaste!