Watch: Governed By Lines

Swellnet Dispatch

Watch Soli Bailey and Ian Crane on an Irish romp. The clip is just one song long, with a mix of waves, some of them well-trodden and obvious, and others not so.

Comments

crip's picture
crip's picture
crip commented Monday, 20 Aug 2018 at 11:01pm

Hmm. Not playing anything, just sitting there doing nothing. Same thing happened the other day with a video clip. Anyone else having this problem? Or is it just me?

t-diddy's picture
t-diddy's picture
t-diddy commented Tuesday, 21 Aug 2018 at 1:47am

no problems here

bigtreeman's picture
bigtreeman's picture
bigtreeman commented Tuesday, 21 Aug 2018 at 7:09am

These days some browsers are implementing tracking protection. You might have to temporarily disable tracking to see some content. In Firefox it is a shield icon, left of the address bar.

Go well,
Colin

Average's picture
Average's picture
Average commented Tuesday, 21 Aug 2018 at 9:05am

If that's the kind of rubber you need to wear in summer in Ireland.. I don't know if it's for me in winter...

spuddyjack's picture
spuddyjack's picture
spuddyjack commented Tuesday, 21 Aug 2018 at 9:53am

No wave famine there . . .

Stay salty

memlasurf's picture
memlasurf's picture
memlasurf commented Tuesday, 21 Aug 2018 at 5:03pm

I think that is winter and way too cold for me, and I live in Victoria.

nicko74's picture
nicko74's picture
nicko74 commented Wednesday, 22 Aug 2018 at 9:16pm

Some technical barrel riding there , loved it! Those young punks rip!

The unknown surfer's picture
The unknown surfer's picture
The unknown surfer commented Thursday, 30 Aug 2018 at 12:18pm

I like every single aspect of this video. I'm along time user of swellnet, I read and watch most content, but this video moved me to action to take the two minutes to join up so I could comment.

Latest News

Grant 'Twiggy' Baker Wins Big Wave Tour Nazare Challenge

Mike Parsons, Big Wave Tour commissioner has granted this event a Silver coefficient, meaning results in Nazaré will carry a 10% increase in points.

Watch: Adrien Toyon // First Love

Twenty-something surfer reunites with his very first board and wonders why he ever stopped surfing it.

Watch: Albee Layer and Matt Meola // Polylemma

Get two surfers for the price of none.

Green Alert for Nazare

It's 48 hours till go time. Check the draw and time difference for Oz viewers.

Oil spill in Great Australian Bight could reach Sydney's beaches

Eugene Boisvert...

A leaked draft environmental plan illustrates how damaging a drilling mishap in the Bight could be.

Yellow Alert for Nazare

"Though Friday's swell will be overshadowed by Sunday's it has a few things going in its favour."

Watch: Bowie Pollard // Tea Tree

Timeless scenes from the outside points.

Watch: Reef Heazlewood // Untitled

Freesurfing at the pointy end of the season.