O....M....G...!! Could it be?

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog started the topic in Thursday, 27 Feb 2014 at 11:17am

Craig.. This sunday, early monday?.. Could it be? A windswept forgotten coast? Where men are men? Primal on so many levels?

mitchvg's picture
mitchvg's picture
mitchvg Tuesday, 4 Mar 2014 at 8:42pm

Yes Sheepie, make sure you're sitting down when you have a crack at his cryptic clues. I hate to admit it, but he is one of them...

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Wednesday, 5 Mar 2014 at 8:33am

Jeez wellymon. Your cryptic clues are nearly as lame as mine ;) I mean, "Johno Martin at the chrissie pageant" would've impressed me, or "we don't call it a tuberide here, we call it a body in a barrell".
Spent a few years in your fine state - late 80s/early 90s.... The "new century" rocked..... Awesome kebabs across the road........ All gone now.... revisited last may..... So much has changed..... except heavy secluded lefts are still "ethnically named"......

wellymon's picture
wellymon's picture
wellymon Wednesday, 5 Mar 2014 at 6:31pm
Sheepdog wrote:

Jeez wellymon. "ethnically named"......

A sheep fucker.

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Wednesday, 5 Mar 2014 at 8:22pm

Hey, wellymon, you're not uplift "incognito" are ya mate?... There's only room for one touchy C*** here.....It was a joke bro'....

And anyway you don't need velcro gloves and a sheep out your way, just need a piece of pvc full of blow flies....
Onya champ.....

wellymon's picture
wellymon's picture
wellymon Wednesday, 5 Mar 2014 at 10:22pm

Uppity lives in a gym.

I live under a bridge, waiting ........ for my O.....M.......GOD

wellymon's picture
wellymon's picture
wellymon Wednesday, 5 Mar 2014 at 10:23pm

Uplift.......

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Thursday, 6 Mar 2014 at 8:56am

Now, now, you're a big boy, jellymon'. You don't need ya' mates to back you up ;).
All sledges aside, wellsy, I don't mind the stairdodger. He might be a c*** at times, but hey so am I.... like a big hairy abalone. hehehehe. But the muscle man calls a spade a spade, not a fricken shovel.
Don't agree with his ideology, but at least he has one, unlike most of the Kim Kardshian/ dancing with stars/ ipod watching fucktards that inhabit this earth.....
Cheers, Big fella.
ps - 1989 - pulled up at one of those "lefts", the one closer to Adelaide. Got the death stares from "the boyz sittin' on the wooden railing.... 3 guys out. One on a pretty big board getting some bombs. Went to paddle out. Nearly got cleaned up on those bizarre rock ledge "things" where you jump in.. Only got 4 waves, 3 of which gave me a beating. But one ripper - not super deep, but deep enough, followed by a touch and go flick out. Good memory that one.... Pretty heavy spot....