Health, fitness and wellbeing

groundswell's picture
groundswell started the topic in Wednesday, 6 Jul 2022 at 7:19pm

For people focusing on surfing fitness, long lasting sexual fitness and drive too. Update your exercise routines, diet and routines. also surf sessions and any improvements.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Saturday, 9 Jul 2022 at 11:56am

icandig's picture
icandig's picture
icandig Saturday, 9 Jul 2022 at 12:15pm
zenagain wrote:

Being really handsome kinda worked against me though.

Really? I've never had a problem with it.

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Saturday, 9 Jul 2022 at 1:02pm

It's a burden we both have to carry.

Joshy2000's picture
Joshy2000's picture
Joshy2000 Saturday, 9 Jul 2022 at 3:31pm

Thanks for elaborating Burleigh. Is this something you do in a gym or do you have your own setup at home?

Robwilliams's picture
Robwilliams's picture
Robwilliams Saturday, 9 Jul 2022 at 3:49pm
udo wrote:

Sheet hows the PoP out glassing room..

11 boards deep?

Robwilliams's picture
Robwilliams's picture
Robwilliams Saturday, 9 Jul 2022 at 4:17pm
Joshy2000 wrote:

Good topic with some great insights. Through the lockdowns of 2020 I started skating again as a substitute and Christmas Eve 2020 fell hard and tore my rotator cuff. I couldn’t lift my left arm above shoulder height and was devastated as surfing was off the cards.
A year passed and Xmas 21 had resigned myself to the possibility of never surfing again.
I’d seen doctors, surgeon (who said tear was small and didn’t recommend surgery) and been pretty disciplined at home rehab/physical therapy. I also bought a road bike and started cycling as an outlet which really helped my mental well-being and kept me really fit. Come February this year I eventually began to feel improvement in my shoulder and felt I had the range of motion required for paddling. So I paddled out on a smallish day and got through a quick session with minimal discomfort, I couldn’t believe I was back out there, was such a good feeling.
I’ve continued on and felt stronger and shoulder has felt better and better each session. I’ve continued my rehab exercises (resistance band and dumbbell work) I also started hanging from bar and have kept up the cycling which I find really compliments fitness requirements for surfing.
For paddling fitness I’ve always found swimming laps to be great.
I’m in my early forties and regarding alcohol have cut back recently and feel much better for it, sleep so much better without any alcohol in me.
I sympathise with N Bone re social anxiety and drinking to combat it.
I definitely see myself going down the path of full sobriety in the near future. Although I do believe everything in moderation to be a pretty good way to go, it’s just I think when it comes to alcohol can be hard to define. Personally I’d prefer nothing over just one beer or wine and when you start having multiple drinks possibly every day it can soon become too much.

Recovering from 3rd rotator cuff now. no alc, rest and rehab is a must. eat well and don't overload it too soon. Very common injury. I swear by rehab. many can't be bothered but it is essential with recovery, more so in older bodies. The body is amazingly resilient if you treat it right when needed regarding rest and recovery. Sounds like you are killing it with recovery. Injury can be a great motivator or be the end for some. I preferred breaking bones compared to the muscular injuries as they seemed to be less complicated and easier to fix. The arthritis and pain from injuries which can come later can be a drag. I think alcohol is an inflammatory as is smoking. Barely touched alcohol since the beginning of covid. I tend to save alcohol for special occasions, good crew or epic surf sundowners these days. LOVe a good party and a home brew too. Can't really go wrong with a coopers. Australian owned. Any brewers on swellnet? (recipes) Enjoy those winter dark ales but don't miss the dawn sessions.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 9 Jul 2022 at 4:42pm
Joshy2000 wrote:

Thanks for elaborating Burleigh. Is this something you do in a gym or do you have your own setup at home?

Nah I don’t use gyms, I do everything at home. You just need an anchor point for the battle rope. I use a 32kg kettlebell with the rope through the handle.

It’s so easy to set up a basic home gym now with Kmart and others selling basic stuff to get you started.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Saturday, 9 Jul 2022 at 4:55pm
Robwilliams wrote:
udo wrote:

Sheet hows the PoP out glassing room..

11 boards deep?

Hmm maybe 15 ? - x 2 rows.

groundswell's picture
groundswell's picture
groundswell Saturday, 9 Jul 2022 at 5:41pm

By the way Udo i checked that van as soon as i got home and checked your post and it was already sold.

Joshy2000's picture
Joshy2000's picture
Joshy2000 Saturday, 9 Jul 2022 at 6:00pm
burleigh wrote:
Joshy2000 wrote:

Nah I don’t use gyms, I do everything at home. You just need an anchor point for the battle rope. I use a 32kg kettlebell with the rope through the handle.

It’s so easy to set up a basic home gym now with Kmart and others selling basic stuff to get you started.

Awesome Burleigh I’m going to look into it. Agree about Kmart, I’ve picked up a bit of gear from them. I’m going to start searching this battle rope.

Joshy2000's picture
Joshy2000's picture
Joshy2000 Saturday, 9 Jul 2022 at 6:03pm
etarip's picture
etarip's picture
etarip Saturday, 9 Jul 2022 at 6:53pm

If you’ve got a couple of bits of equipment your options for home workouts are limitless.
Gym/yoga mat
Basic weight set (20kg bar / dumbbells)
Make a chin up bar somewhere
Kettlebell/s
Medicine ball.
Ab roller
*battle rope….
(Reckon you can get / make the lot for <$200 these days between aldi / Kmart and gumtree)

Todays workout: (backyard with 2x kids and a Kelpie to contend with)
20 push ups (concentrate on form)
20 kettle bell swings (double or single handed)
20 barbell squat thrust. (You can start this with a broom stick and get form right, then build up)
20 bicep curl
20 upright row
20 underhand row
50 crunches
10 burpees
750m run (round the block, kids on bikes racing me)

3 rounds.

Never had an issue getting motivated to do home workouts. Don’t need the gym unless I’m doing proper lifting.

Cannot seem to ever get focused to do yoga at home. I need to go to a class to do it properly. Despite being a qualified yoga teacher….

*burlz. The battle rope may be my next purchase. I sincerely hope it armours me against all viruses - real and imagined

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 9 Jul 2022 at 7:02pm
Joshy2000 wrote:

Kmart have this:
https://www.kmart.com.au/product/9m-battle-rope-42368977/?selectedSwatch...

That will do just fine. Bit smaller than I use however will be good to get your flow and technique sorted.

tubeshooter's picture
tubeshooter's picture
tubeshooter Saturday, 9 Jul 2022 at 7:07pm

Don't know why but I don't have the discipline or the inclination to go to the gym or use weights etc at home. I've tried but just never follow through.
I'm probably lucky that my work provides most of my strength training. If I had an office job I'd be screwed.

Robwilliams's picture
Robwilliams's picture
Robwilliams Saturday, 9 Jul 2022 at 7:29pm

Burleigh. How heavy is a heavy battle rope. I like the fact it sounds low impact. Got a few things at home. But I'm sure you got more of an idea. Since current injury I'm looking to ease back to full health when able. From my previous rehab and returns it is very easy to overtrain when pushing for results to early. Exhaustion and muscle fatigue to the point of being detrimental rather than benefit. How long should an early or beginner set be repeated until increasing duration or load. I'm familiar with the three sets of about eight to twelve reps between rests per say forty five secs. Cardio is mainly cycling as low impact. Should I be using a heart rate monitor so I can gauge it or just ride. I'm looking to manage exsisting long term injuries. And basically improve overall fitness without smashing myself into the ground causing overload and possible further injury.

Robwilliams's picture
Robwilliams's picture
Robwilliams Saturday, 9 Jul 2022 at 7:35pm

damn good thread by the way will have to go back through it when time permits

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Saturday, 9 Jul 2022 at 7:50pm
groundswell wrote:

By the way Udo i checked that van as soon as i got home and checked your post and it was already sold.

Groundy you can do much better price wise if your not to worried about exterior looking perfect which im sure your not
Well used but still tidy..dents scratches 2 to 5K for a bare van.

groundswell's picture
groundswell's picture
groundswell Saturday, 9 Jul 2022 at 8:06pm

i need to start saving...blew all my beer free diet money on boards wetsuits and electricity bills..also petrol and services on my car.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Saturday, 9 Jul 2022 at 8:44pm

There's same model Sprinter similiar fitout / setup at Margs - been advertised for 7 weeks on Facey..

Joshy2000's picture
Joshy2000's picture
Joshy2000 Saturday, 9 Jul 2022 at 9:21pm

Robwilliams with cycling I don’t think a heart rate monitor is really necessary, you can’t go wrong by just getting out there and clocking up some km’s.
I also like to pick a hill which might take 5-10mins to get up and do repeats of it (say maybe 5-10 reps). Brings some interval type training to it.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 9 Jul 2022 at 9:25pm
Robwilliams wrote:

Burleigh. How heavy is a heavy battle rope. I like the fact it sounds low impact. Got a few things at home. But I'm sure you got more of an idea. Since current injury I'm looking to ease back to full health when able. From my previous rehab and returns it is very easy to overtrain when pushing for results to early. Exhaustion and muscle fatigue to the point of being detrimental rather than benefit. How long should an early or beginner set be repeated until increasing duration or load. I'm familiar with the three sets of about eight to twelve reps between rests per say forty five secs. Cardio is mainly cycling as low impact. Should I be using a heart rate monitor so I can gauge it or just ride. I'm looking to manage exsisting long term injuries. And basically improve overall fitness without smashing myself into the ground causing overload and possible further injury.

My rope is 15 metre long (compared to Kmart 9m) and around 12kg (I think)

Both ropes are totally fine to use.

There are so many ways to train cardio you just have to be consistent and fuel your body for recovery.

I end every weight training session with cardio, it’s a great mental challenge. When I’m doing heavy shoulder work with the battle rope I picture myself in big waves with a big sweep and I’m paddling past everyone and I’m getting the next wave of the set as a reward from all the hard work I’ve put in.

For you (and everyone) good (or great) form will be super important. Start slow, start light, just start moving.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 9 Jul 2022 at 9:29pm
Joshy2000 wrote:

Robwilliams with cycling I don’t think a heart rate monitor is really necessary, you can’t go wrong by just getting out there and clocking up some km’s.
I also like to pick a hill which might take 5-10mins to get up and do repeats of it (say maybe 5-10 reps). Brings some interval type training to it.

I don’t ride but I run, I leave all devices behind, no monitors & no music. Just me, fresh air and my own negative thoughts to battle with. Lol

And interval running is great. Try soft sand interval training. Burns the calories

Joshy2000's picture
Joshy2000's picture
Joshy2000 Saturday, 9 Jul 2022 at 9:53pm

Yeah I used to run and still do but I can’t push as hard as I used to, my old man calves kept twanging.

tubeshooter's picture
tubeshooter's picture
tubeshooter Saturday, 9 Jul 2022 at 10:00pm

Actually I don't mind a bit of a work out on the sand. Plenty of dunes here . Jelly leg runs , great for long point break surfing.

etarip's picture
etarip's picture
etarip Saturday, 9 Jul 2022 at 10:50pm

You in cronulla TS? I remember when I was a kid those dunes were way more impressive than now. It makes me sad when I go back and look north. From the greenhills development to the bitumen road out to the reefs. So much sand mined and gone forever.

My old lady used to work out at kurnell. One day I was sick, had the day off school and went out to her work. There was a ‘crashed airliner’ in the dunes that we went to check out. It was part of the Mad Max Thunderdome set. Those dunes were awesome.

Used to train up there a bit in my late teens and early 20s.

Robwilliams's picture
Robwilliams's picture
Robwilliams Saturday, 9 Jul 2022 at 10:55pm

Cheers for the replies crew. Cant wait to get back to it. Runnings out for me due to the high impact and a heavy injury possibly caused by running too much. So will stick with the bike. Got me psyched to return stronger and healthier. This is the shit. Feed off it groundie. Small steps with achievable goals. Quote Burleigh. I picture myself in big waves with a big sweep and I’m paddling past everyone and I’m getting the next wave of the set as a reward from all the hard work I’ve put in. Visualisation is a massive part what ever the goal. You don't have to be the best or the fittest just find what works for you. Practice positive action and thought. Go get some. We will all be dead and buried before we know it. Remind yourself every effort counts and its not about anyone but your self.

Regarding burleighs quote in regards to larger waves when I was young I asked a sponsored charger how he had overcome his fear and was so comfortable in conditions that scared the shit out of me and everyone else. He told me to look at every power pole and imagine taking off. Don't know if it helped me but I never forgot it, still do it to this day. He still charges, and made a massive impression on me when young by offering a small heads up. Heavy waves slam the body. As I get older conditioning is going to become just as important as wave selection. seeing the older crew charging is a massive motivator be it surfing or what ever. Full respect when they are pushing it in heavy situations that can truly fuck them up. Allot of crew don't get this. Same goes for kooks charging. Seen some go harder than more experienced crew in certain situations. Pretty nuts looking back. Radicalness in the face of fear. Psych up people you never know when your number will be called. fit or not. 2ft to whatever.

tubeshooter's picture
tubeshooter's picture
tubeshooter Saturday, 9 Jul 2022 at 11:24pm

No not in Cronulla etarip , a bit further north (mid coast) , didn't know about the mining and degradation there. Not good.

groundswell's picture
groundswell's picture
groundswell Sunday, 10 Jul 2022 at 3:39am

Now for one naughty story as i can't get to sleep.
In Jalan jaksa i went to the nearest supermarket about one km away and had a bus booked the next day to go to krui.Luxury bus with a smoking room in the back.
I went to the atm to pull out $1000 but the atm ran out of cash at around $800.i needed enough to last me two months in sumatra. There were an indonesian couple (or so i thought) behind me. i told them the ATM ran out of cash go find another one,(in bahasa).
i walked home and spotted the girl who was a part of that couple, one of the hottest indonesian girls ive ever seen. She looked at me a couple of times as i was eating my satay ayam dinner with a beer.
I looked at her again and she smiled again, so i walked over to her, still hungry and said "im having dinner over there would you like to join me for a few drinks and a meal?"
She replied "yes but im with that guy over there". i said " is he your boyfriend?" she said no he's gay and my best friend". i said "well he can join us for dinner".
She joined me and seemed excited, maybe she thought i was out to spend 8mill rupiah in one night i thought to myself.
She grabbed some cocktail and i grabbed a few more plates of satay ayam and a beer.
She asked me how old i am, i lied and said 28, she said well im 26!. All my bar/hotel friends were looking on jealous and trying to sneak in on the action.Especially this older guy who i earlier hooked up with his ex wife.Anyway after a little bit of talking i asked her shes not a hooker? she said no and i said phew then she asked me if i'd like to fuck her up the bum.
I thought no way she cant be a banchong and said yeah i love anal.
But then one of my friends said "one last fuck before he goes to sumatra" and everyone laughed but had her paranoid. She said i" know you're joking about me" i said, "my friends just said, one last love before he goes away" and she smiled in relief.
She then ran off and started dancing in the dancefloor....damn i thought... a few of my male friends said "shes a wild one you better be careful".
Anyway i walked up to her on the dancefloor and asked her back to my room, paying for her cocktail and the gay guys meal. She said again right outside my ex girlfriends room "i want you to fuck me up the bum!" i opened the door and she said "this room smells like sperm" i had been fucking a lot in there but mostly wanking and using cheap t shirts as come rags and throwing them on the ground..
She went in to the bathroom to wash her bum but she was so hot i had no interest in anal. i wanted pussy. we went for it on the bed as soon as she came out of the bathroom and i only lasted about ten minutes first round as she was so hot to me.she seemed a bit dissapointed and said "you need to learn how to last longer"..i straight away pushed her onto the bed and went to town, licking her out and fingering her bumhole. she said "missionary's a bit easy"but i didnt care it's my favorite position and i like missionary.i went to town until i fell asleep. Then woke up at 2 am and had my dick in her while she was asleep..she seemed to love it and wanted more. We must have gone at least 8 times that night.
Then i had to leave in the morning so went across the road to organize a taxi the guy flagging taxi's through charged me 100 000 rupiah and i said no empat puluh ribu (40 000)to where i was going.
Anyway as soon as he saw i had an indonesian misstress he seemed to be taken back and knew, i knew he ripped me off.
After a good few 3 metre SW swells which happened about 5 days a week in that july august, my fave Sumatran fish wave started to go flat and the forecasts looked flat except for the magnets which i was already bored of travelling to,.
I came back to see her but she was back in Bali, it was then i found out she had a rich old french husband.When going to g-land she wanted to meet up with me so i did. she must have thought i was loaded and up for trading in her lover for me.I told her my brother was paying for my one month g-land trip and she said "wow, ,maybe i should hook up with him!".
Complete gold digger wild girl.
Anyway good times and a wild shag.

"

etarip's picture
etarip's picture
etarip Sunday, 10 Jul 2022 at 6:23am

Groundy after dark lives on!

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Sunday, 10 Jul 2022 at 6:51am

Now if that’s not health and well-being I don’t know what is

DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet Sunday, 10 Jul 2022 at 7:03am

You sure?

Approximately 650,000 people have HIV/ AIDS in Indo. It kills about 40,000 crew in Indo each year.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 10 Jul 2022 at 7:51am
goofyfoot wrote:

Now if that’s not health and well-being I don’t know what is

Good story but not healthy living rooting some guys missus. That’s a 1 way ticket to a head fuck

Anyway back on track. Todays workout:

Dumbbell bench press flat bench 3 x 12
Dumbbell bench press raised bench 3 x 12
Dumbbell flys flat bench 3 x 10
Kettlebell grip push-ups 4 x 15

Finished with 20 minute cardio
Skipping x 200
Medicine ball slams x 30
Single arm kettlebell swings x 10 (per arm)
Battlerope x 100

As many rounds as possible in 20 minutes.

Refuelled with a banana protein smoothie (banana, chia seeds, hemp seeds, peanut butter powder, unsweetened soy, cacao powder, protein powder)

Now about to go surf

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Sunday, 10 Jul 2022 at 8:11am
DudeSweetDudeSweet wrote:

You sure?

Approximately 650,000 people have HIV/ AIDS in Indo. It kills about 40,000 crew in Indo each year.

Yeah, positive

groundswell's picture
groundswell's picture
groundswell Sunday, 10 Jul 2022 at 10:05am

I have had un protected sex with about 80 Indonesian ladies and never caught herpes, HIV or any disease. Bali, HIV is high but other islands different story, back 10 12 years ago anyway.
That girl kept on trying to contact me but once she found out i was schiz and unemployed she was off me, i told her deliberately to get her away from me..
The couple went on regular trips to Thailand and pretty sure they had an open relationship as she didnt care about who her lover slept with and she slutted around to my friends after i was in Sumatra
Stephen from the coconut trees even warned me off her saying he saw her sucking some guy off while i was on the dance floor in Stadium..

Anyway back to fitness and wellbeing.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 10 Jul 2022 at 10:29am
groundswell wrote:

I have had un protected sex with about 80 Indonesian ladies and never caught herpes, HIV or any disease. Bali, HIV is high but other islands different story, back 10 12 years ago anyway.
That girl kept on trying to contact me but once she found out i was schiz and unemployed she was off me, i told her deliberately to get her away from me..
The couple went on regular trips to Thailand and pretty sure they had an open relationship as she didnt care about who her lover slept with and she slutted around to my friends after i was in Sumatra
Stephen from the coconut trees even warned me off her saying he saw her sucking some guy off while i was on the dance floor in Stadium..

Anyway back to fitness and wellbeing.

I guess the term “ladies” means different things to different people.

I can't get past “ i had been fucking a lot in there but mostly wanking and using cheap t shirts as come rags and throwing them on the ground..” what a fucking grub you are. Lmao.

groundswell's picture
groundswell's picture
groundswell Sunday, 10 Jul 2022 at 10:24am

a few bengchongs mixed in

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Sunday, 10 Jul 2022 at 10:26am

I have had un protected sex with about 80 Indonesian ladies and never caught herpes, HIV or any disease. Bali, HIV is high but other islands different story.
Groundy Shit For Brains WTF !

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 10 Jul 2022 at 10:31am

SN is the gift that keeps on giving. Fantastic stuff.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 10 Jul 2022 at 10:36am

Hahahahaha this has taken a turn.

I can’t help but picture the 80 “women” groundy has taken back to his cum dungeon

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 10 Jul 2022 at 10:40am

How many ladyboys has groundy fucked, is the real question?

groundswell's picture
groundswell's picture
groundswell Sunday, 10 Jul 2022 at 10:40am

Yeah i really didnt give a fuck about the risks back then as condoms make it feel sluggish..kind of glad i have no libido now, have had opportunities with women but they think im gay or something never responding or asking for their number.
Think about sex about once every three months...pretty glad i never got anyone pregnant too.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Sunday, 10 Jul 2022 at 10:43am
groundswell wrote:

Yeah i really didnt give a fuck about the risks back then as condoms make it feel sluggish..kind of glad i have no libido now, have had opportunities with women but they think im gay or something never responding or asking for their number.
Think about sex about once every three months...pretty glad i never got anyone pregnant too.

Don’t like the smell of burning rubber GS ?

groundswell's picture
groundswell's picture
groundswell Sunday, 10 Jul 2022 at 11:51am

not really sf. and Roadkill i once ripped you never will.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Sunday, 10 Jul 2022 at 12:52pm

Don’t know what everyone is complaining about.
I mean who doesn’t like a story of exotic sodomy on a quiet weekend?

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 10 Jul 2022 at 1:09pm

The only thing that may have ripped in this thread is the ahole of some street slapper as you fingered her ass whilst eating her out. I just hope you poured a bottle of betadine over her prior to dinner.

etarip's picture
etarip's picture
etarip Sunday, 10 Jul 2022 at 4:14pm

Back to health and well-being…
Where’s everyone stand on coffee? I’ve read that coffee after midday can mess with your sleep.

I went through a stage in my late 20s where I was drinking 6-8 a day. Became properly dependent on it.

Now I make an espresso (small double shot FW) first up in the mornings then make a small plunger at work at about 8:30. Might have a coffee if I’ve got a meeting later in the morning. Green Tea in the arvos.

Seems to work for me, no issues sleeping.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Sunday, 10 Jul 2022 at 4:26pm

Coffee Caffiene faark what a wonderfull Drug
i only do the instant stuff 6 cups [strong] a day..never a cup after 4pm..fucks with sleep
i cant do the strong Plunger Brews...makes me very jittery and gives heart palpitations..
Cant function well without it.

andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Sunday, 10 Jul 2022 at 4:32pm
etarip wrote:

Back to health and well-being…
Where’s everyone stand on coffee? I’ve read that coffee after midday can mess with your sleep.

I went through a stage in my late 20s where I was drinking 6-8 a day. Became properly dependent on it.

Now I make an espresso (small double shot FW) first up in the mornings then make a small plunger at work at about 8:30. Might have a coffee if I’ve got a meeting later in the morning. Green Tea in the arvos.

Seems to work for me, no issues sleeping.

I have read that if it is not effecting your sleep or if you are not getting jittery then it is ok, even beneficial. Coffee without sugar or milk that is, meant to be good antioxidant and some studies show can contribute to longevity and good for liver. I drink probably 2-3 strong cups of freshly brewed plunger coffee a day before lunch, sometimes expresso if out.
Maybe just reading stuff to confirm my confirmation bias ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Sunday, 10 Jul 2022 at 4:36pm

I love coffee. We buy really nice Vietnam coffee online and I put a pot on in the morning for wifey and me.

I'm usually a one cup a day person, but I make sure It's a good one. If I do have another, same as above, never after 4pm- fucks with my sleep.

Edit- No milk or sugar either. Black- like my women.