That’s weird, that’s queer, that’s crazy, that deserves a long hard look.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill started the topic in Monday, 25 Oct 2021 at 7:04pm
flow's picture
flow's picture
flow Monday, 18 Sep 2023 at 9:00am

How's the back OX?

oxrox's picture
oxrox's picture
oxrox Monday, 18 Sep 2023 at 7:06pm

Hi Flow....back is good.... it's the numbness in my foot and toe which is causing me grief surfing. Doesn't like the cold winter water at all. Hopefully by next winter it's improved.

How's things with you?

flow's picture
flow's picture
flow Monday, 18 Sep 2023 at 8:36pm

Pretty good here thanks. Permanent numb big toe but doesn't really affect my surfing. I've finally got most of my flexibility back after doing childs pose daily. Still don't feel strong in my lower back but it's improving.

freeride76's picture
freeride76's picture
freeride76 Tuesday, 19 Sep 2023 at 6:13am

Good stuff gents.
I've still got a numb spot on the bottom of my foot - which feels weird rocking off on cold mornings.

oxrox's picture
oxrox's picture
oxrox Tuesday, 19 Sep 2023 at 7:39am

Yeah the numbness is weird. Mine is the whole top of my foot and big toe. Start cramping quickly in cold water.
Good to hear flow. Strength in your back will come back. Childs pose is a great stretch.

flow's picture
flow's picture
flow Tuesday, 19 Sep 2023 at 10:56am

Surgeon told me that whatever numbness you have 12 months post op is permanent. Seemed pretty accurate.

Lanky Dean's picture
Lanky Dean's picture
Lanky Dean Tuesday, 19 Sep 2023 at 1:30pm

Neuropathy. Gents,

Daryl Gibson's picture
Daryl Gibson's picture
Daryl Gibson Thursday, 21 Sep 2023 at 8:14am
AndyM wrote:

Do you really not get it?
Anti-vax, sovereign citizen, wellness bullshit, the sun doesn't cause cancer, 5G, HAARP, chemtrails, you name it.
I'd have a punt that a solid minority, maybe a third of people, have gone down the rabbit hole in one way or another.
Fun times ahead Burls when we can't even find a starting point for rational discussions.

Daryl Gibson's picture
Daryl Gibson's picture
Daryl Gibson Thursday, 21 Sep 2023 at 8:15am

Every where in the world. Oz had a chance to not

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Thursday, 21 Sep 2023 at 9:35am

Daryl are you saying that Australia had a chance to avoid all that?

Daryl Gibson's picture
Daryl Gibson's picture
Daryl Gibson Thursday, 21 Sep 2023 at 10:35am
AndyM wrote:

Do you really not get it?
Anti-vax, sovereign citizen, wellness bullshit, the sun doesn't cause cancer, 5G, HAARP, chemtrails, you name it.
I'd have a punt that a solid minority, maybe a third of people, have gone down the rabbit hole in one way or another.
Fun times ahead Burls when we can't even find a starting point for rational discussions.

flollo's picture
flollo's picture
flollo Thursday, 21 Sep 2023 at 10:37am
udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Thursday, 21 Sep 2023 at 10:47am

"The 'highly mutated' COVID variant BA.2.86 — known as Pirola — has landed in Australia - ABC News" https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-09-21/new-covid-strain-variant-pirola-b...

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 21 Sep 2023 at 10:52am
udo wrote:

"The 'highly mutated' COVID variant BA.2.86 — known as Pirola — has landed in Australia - ABC News" https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-09-21/new-covid-strain-variant-pirola-b...

Amazing. Just in time for the new vaccine roll out. Who would have thought.

You can script this

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Thursday, 21 Sep 2023 at 11:02am

There's no win in retrospectively connecting the dots and claiming it to be scripted burls.

So come on then, what's the script from here? What's the crystal ball saying over the next few months? Masks, lockdowns, new forced vaccines full of deadly chemicals? Surely you've done your research?

Would love to hear it!

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 21 Sep 2023 at 11:58am
Stok wrote:

There's no win in retrospectively connecting the dots and claiming it to be scripted burls.

ummmmmmmmm........... what if the dots were scripted?

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Thursday, 21 Sep 2023 at 2:18pm

Jan 2022 Albo : Press Club > Royal Commission (or) Inquiry
Albo then focused on Com Govt Response
May 2022 (Election)
ALP Support but don't commit to Royal Inquiry (Not head hunting Frontline or CHO's)
[L] Not committed to Royal Inquiry

April 2023 Senate Committee : Recommends = Royal Inquiry + CDC + [NO] App
ALP Senate Leader refused to Commit to Royal Inquiry
House Of Reps Recommends Covid Summit.
Deputy CHO : Dr Nick said no Royal Inquiry needed

Sept 2023 All MEDIA / Opposition claim Albo pushed for Royal Commission
ALP call for Chix to massage a Fed inquiry
(No more or less than Opposition Albo originally called for!)
[Fact] : Albo did briefly once focus on Fed / State Over-lapse!

Dutto + [L] Media Attack dogs are once again mincing words to turn up heat on Albo for no reason.
[ALP] + [L] Never once committed to a Royal Inquiry...so why would he now? ( No Flip / Flop here!)

* 2 Big long ongoing Alp Leader's States would cop the raw prawn.
* More Aussies been hospitalized & died since Albo has been in charge of Roll Out.
Won't be readin' bout that!

https://www.pm.gov.au/media/improving-future-preparedness-inquiry-respon...
Albo's Angels - Robyn (Takes over Lead from Cepi Jane) + Angela cut's compo + Catherine Vax [_/]
High powered lineup concerns Women's Vax health...must be secret women's business?
Doctor Nick : Is quick to deflect the heat...
https://www.afr.com/politics/federal/three-big-questions-the-covid-19-co...

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Thursday, 21 Sep 2023 at 2:44pm

Just remember Burls, as the experts say, keeping up to date with vaccinations remains the best way to prevent serious disease and hospitalisation from COVID.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Thursday, 21 Sep 2023 at 3:29pm

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Thursday, 21 Sep 2023 at 3:42pm

WHO Start 30th Jan 2020 > 23rd Sept 2021 Oz Deaths [1,196 ] 50/50% (2x Vaxed)
Each Day 1.2 died without full Vax during Pandemic Emergency

WHO End 5th May 2023 > 15th Sept 2023 Oz Deaths [2,239] 57% Majority Boosted
Each Day 16.8 are dying fully boosted after the Pandemic has ended.

Question: To Albo's Angels...
Why the majority of boosted Aussie population is 14x more likely to die after a Pandemic than majority of unvaxed population during a Pandemic!
Additional...If there is a more pressing Question...feel free to direct attention to save lives!
Inquiry has 12 months to answer #1 Question...no rush while another few 1,000 die while posturing.

Not broadening our scope into why 14x Boosted Aussies Die from Covid after Pandemic has ended!
That's a shame...{R.I.P} Senior Boosted Aussies...yer not forgotten, not today, not on our watch...
Pretty sure Albo's Angels are under obligation to at least acknowledge their Vax carnage! (Cough!)

frog's picture
frog's picture
frog Monday, 25 Sep 2023 at 4:28pm

Canadian Parliament and Justin Trudeau gives a standing ovation to former SS Nazi soldier from WWII who was part of the army who fought against the Allies. An army that killed/wounded 100,000 Canadians.

Why? Simply because he fought Russians way back in the day. But at that time, Russia was allied with the US and Canada and played a major role in the defeat Nazi Germany! A strongly left leader somehow just very publicly applauded the far far right.

“The fact that a veteran who served in a Nazi military unit was invited to and given a standing ovation in Parliament is shocking,” stated the Friends of Simon Wiesenthal Center for Holocaust Studies.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2023/09/24/canadian-speaker-apologi...
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-66908958

A mistake? At best, it implies hugely embarrassing ignorance of one of the most important events in modern history by Trudeau and the whole Parliament. At worst, it shows how sticking to the official script and narrative that "Russia is bad" at all costs can totally distort judgement and destroy independent thought leading us who knows where....

Sick. Not a single Politician in the house stayed seated or walked out. Ignorant sheep.

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Monday, 25 Sep 2023 at 4:13pm
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Monday, 25 Sep 2023 at 4:27pm
frog's picture
frog's picture
frog Monday, 25 Sep 2023 at 4:46pm

Look at their faces. What do they tell you?

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Friday, 29 Sep 2023 at 8:25am

?si=j1Khbn-hqEd6JcA5

frog's picture
frog's picture
frog Friday, 29 Sep 2023 at 2:32pm

The man who sold the world.

Experts promised bigly. Then the slippery slide to reality began. But profits locked in by then.

Got to watch out for that disinformation stuff from some trusted experts it seems.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 29 Sep 2023 at 2:29pm
frog wrote:

The man who sold the world.

Experts promised bigly. Then the slippery slide to reality began.

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1706676593261785178?ref_src=twsrc%5E...

Covid showed the world that the only difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth was around 6 months.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Saturday, 30 Sep 2023 at 9:21am

?si=KHWCjbngDcW8LGWh

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Saturday, 30 Sep 2023 at 3:08pm

Abbott’s nomination – which must yet be ticked off by shareholders at Fox’s annual meeting in November – should be seen, says Manning, “as an ‘up yours’ ” to those who hoped there might be a change of direction under Lachlan, away from the curated anger, far-right populism, misinformation and outright disinformation on which the network’s success was built. https://www.thesaturdaypaper.com.au/news/politics/2023/09/30/lachlan-mur...

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Thursday, 5 Oct 2023 at 3:39pm

?si=nB737fKaSlEJQ40p

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 5 Oct 2023 at 4:15pm
udo wrote:

https://youtu.be/YJ1dpGayf7I?si=nB737fKaSlEJQ40p

@udo , I’ve heard its the husband wife team from MKR , any idea if this is correct ? Claudean & Anthony ? https://www.who.com.au/my-kitchen-rules-contestants-2023

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Thursday, 5 Oct 2023 at 4:25pm

Heard same from Reddit.

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Thursday, 5 Oct 2023 at 5:08pm

Earlier I’d read and Shane just revealed he knows who she is. All reporting a woman channel 7 personality AND her husband.
I’m thinking if it was them they’d both be described as channel 7 personalities.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Thursday, 5 Oct 2023 at 5:26pm

Weren't there names on the Original Court List ?

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Thursday, 5 Oct 2023 at 5:47pm

Never looked. Which court was it? I guess Shane mentioned it.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Thursday, 5 Oct 2023 at 5:51pm

Richlands..since deleted but supposedly still Available to a gd Sleuth

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Thursday, 5 Oct 2023 at 5:59pm

Okay. Thanks
I did try and find the relevant court list for the miscreant lothario from Toowoomba, without luck.

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Thursday, 5 Oct 2023 at 6:03pm

Decision tomorrow 2pm in ruling for the Richlands suppression order.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Thursday, 5 Oct 2023 at 6:30pm

Reddit :
The court listing that you can view now has been edited with her name removed. When this conversation first started a couple of weeks ago many people did a Google search and her name was listed. Considering the current law that prevents them from being named for these sorts of crimes and the fact that this story blew up, you can see why they’ve removed her name from the listing.

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Thursday, 5 Oct 2023 at 8:39pm

Seems we have to wait until the 13th for future developments in this one.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-10-05/alleged-rape-victim-wants-high-pr...

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Thursday, 5 Oct 2023 at 9:30pm

Bruce L.

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Thursday, 5 Oct 2023 at 9:42pm

Miscreant Lothario with previous form, allegedly. Likes to play the victim on a big stage!

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Thursday, 5 Oct 2023 at 9:45pm

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Thursday, 5 Oct 2023 at 9:57pm

Haha yes he’s a smooth operator or maybe just postponing the obvious

?si=enR0MKUgKw_jB3AX

andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Friday, 6 Oct 2023 at 9:34am
Supafreak wrote:
udo wrote:

https://youtu.be/YJ1dpGayf7I?si=nB737fKaSlEJQ40p

@udo , I’ve heard its the husband wife team from MKR , any idea if this is correct ? Claudean & Anthony ? https://www.who.com.au/my-kitchen-rules-contestants-2023

Not from what I have heard.

Still sure it will be revealed eventually.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Friday, 6 Oct 2023 at 10:34am

Comments by Kazza 64 re the 2 Daughters Dont Drown Podcasts
https://www.reddit.com/r/MyKitchenRules/comments/16ogzil/are_claudean_52...
Still Getting Farkn Hammered if its not them...

batfink's picture
batfink's picture
batfink Sunday, 8 Oct 2023 at 8:19am
truebluebasher wrote:

WHO Start 30th Jan 2020 > 23rd Sept 2021 Oz Deaths [1,196 ] 50/50% (2x Vaxed)
Each Day 1.2 died without full Vax during Pandemic Emergency

WHO End 5th May 2023 > 15th Sept 2023 Oz Deaths [2,239] 57% Majority Boosted
Each Day 16.8 are dying fully boosted after the Pandemic has ended.

Question: To Albo's Angels...
Why the majority of boosted Aussie population is 14x more likely to die after a Pandemic than majority of unvaxed population during a Pandemic!
Additional...If there is a more pressing Question...feel free to direct attention to save lives!
Inquiry has 12 months to answer #1 Question...no rush while another few 1,000 die while posturing.

Not broadening our scope into why 14x Boosted Aussies Die from Covid after Pandemic has ended!

Well, TBB, don’t know where you got these figures from, but I suspect either the figures are wrong, or your interpretation of what the figures are saying is misunderstood. I really doubt that death rates are up 14 times in the last 6 months in Oz.

Pretty sure my paramedic mate would have noticed he’s picking up 14 times more dead people than he used to.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Tuesday, 10 Oct 2023 at 11:16pm

?si=MadYrV06UszjIg-s

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Saturday, 28 Oct 2023 at 5:50pm

Covid review breaches expiry date to double as a non official health warning...
Nov/Dec 2022 Pfizer update on Oz Paxlovid FT Batches extends to 07/2023 or End of Financial year.
https://www.cec.health.nsw.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0006/808224/Pax...
https://www.cec.health.nsw.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0006/808224/Pax...

TGA Batches .......... Original > New Expiry
(FT4465-4889).....08/2022 > 02/2023
(FT5412).................11/2022 > 05/2023

26th May (Last Peak) Covid Wave dying down & now waning to bottom out in Dry July...
Peak Paxlovid script sales were also fast declining with lesser Covid risk by the day.

So why then did Health Minister oddly expand Paxlovid to 50-60yrs for those with just 1 risk.
https://www.health.gov.au/ministers/the-hon-mark-butler-mp/media/widened...

Why! Coz he had to shift truckloads of soon Expired Paxlovid.

(FT9972).................12/2022 > 06/2023
(FX7183-FX7184) 01/2023 > 07/2023

Oz Govt Paxlovid script data is still now - suspiciously censored during same 'expiry period'.
https://www.health.gov.au/topics/covid-19/weekly-reporting?language=und
Try clicking any of this data from his expired period...can't...all locked out (No defining association!)
30-49yrs ~ 16th / 30th July - 6th /13th Aug
70-79yrs ~ 23rd / 30th July - 6th /13th / 20th / 27th Aug

Note the origin of current Covid wave starts to rise at end of July during this Paxlovid expiry period...
tbb reviewed S/East Oz wave & can equally trace it to these "known rebound" Paxlovid patients.
Multicultural female aged care Staff > World Cup Wave Vic > Syd > Bne > (Footy finals wave so on..)

Crew can see > tbb's estimates are *Measured from other sub stacks scaling...approx doses!
18-29yrs =35 scrips/wk x4 = 143 (Tier 2) Scripts are expertly recorded
*30-39yrs 200 scripts/wk x 4 missing wks = 800 (Tier 2) Expired Dose period data is censored.
50-59yrs 1,250 scrips/wk x 4/5 recorded wks = 6,423 (Tier 3) New Script data is expertly recorded.
*70-79yrs 2,400 scripts/wk x 5 missing wks = 12,000 (Tier 1) Expired Dose period data is censored

Note : tbb went to great detail assuming the Graph has a cut out limit...
70-79yrs = 2,000 limit but noted this only applies to Start + expired doses...that's suss!
Meaning it too has suspicious default setting to exempt runs of (T1) 2,000 doses from being recorded
Graph can tally 30 but not 2,000 + also register April '22 counts 20% below 'July' Graph height.
Just exampling that there is no IT reason to omit July 2023 (T 1/3) data unless it was intentional.

Whiteboard is Highlighting 12,800 Unrecorded scripted doses coinciding with Paxlovid expiry period.
This is very serious as our current wave may have originated from a rebound expired Paxlovid mutation.

Ok! tbb never intended to go near this next level AV Data...but stats > all point to this anomaly.
We can also check how this dastardly off scripted venture may yet play out...

Crew all know that we're talking about the sickest of (Tier 1) Of which many will sadly die...{rip}
Sure...we've all heard about knocking out the Old school...& it don't need to spelt out so easily.

Again tbb was thrown by recent low death tally...surely this ends here & all is well...(Cough!)
tbb had to look further just to check if that too was an anomaly & wishes he hadn't...
Repeating...tbb wishes not to go down this morbid dead end road...but all lights were flashing...
Go back! Go back! nothing to see here...so on tbb marches...knocking over the barricades.

abs:'Number of Deaths in Aug / Sept is not reflective of the true total & will increase when registered'.
abs included some info...Deaths by Covid are down but 'pre conditioned' deaths are rising...
Meaning : Tier 1 > Paxlovid patient deaths are rising...spoon them some mouldy gruel to speed that up.
(Now we're surfin' New wave censorship!) Get on board...bump off the squares.

Any healthy dose of Expired Paxlovid would be traced in any August / September Tier 1 deaths.
Don't think the Health Minister wants any of our Mutant wave or deaths linked to expired Paxlovid.
Reckon that's reason enough to censor Dry July's dose of reality.
TGA might wanna revise their totally evil Big Pharma addiction.
Simply ask them where they hid their mouldy Stash...(Love the smell of charred Paxlovid! )

tbb is just saying that's how this reads...
Not accusing anyone of anything that traces back to a puff of smoke.
Exactly that folks...doubt if Experts or media will pick up on it...should be the first'n'last yer hear of it...
Anyhow it's all laid out here for any searchin' for loved ones goin' missing during Dry July...

Sure...Conspiracy...only all can clearly see exactly wot censorship is hiding wot Taboo Drug stash!
Pretty sure this won't feature in the Minister's Covid Inquiry...(Cough!) Stay Healthy Oz!

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Wednesday, 1 Nov 2023 at 1:13am

Voice Strain...Timeline.
Oz RAT reporting has ended & Govt PCR tests drop at start of each new wave > have fallen to 10%.
Govt are hellbent on fooling masses that by lowering testing towards peaks > Covid will go away.
High Risk Test Criteria : Emergency youth > Aged Care + Health Staff seeking [+] Leave payments.
Lowering Covid [+] Cases by 90% = Less reported [+] Hospitilizations > [+] Deaths
Science suggest the longer Covid continues the lesser result in already reduced Wastewater samples.
Experts are pleading with Govts to retain substantial Wastewater Testing & reporting.

Govt's are locking up & censoring holy Covid data to stockpile Bio health Political Warfare.
(We know best!) re: Albo politicize Oz Covid Inquiry while censoring Expired Anti Viral Scripts.
Emergency Bio Health Civic Science is now cradled as a Big Pharma Political Footy...Mine!

"Anti scientists CDC regard Covid Data collection as more dangerous than the lethal disease itself!"
https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2023/10/16/rdui-o16.html

US Data credits
Washington Uni - Ali Mokdad : "Similar cases to end of 2022 @ 500,000."
Mike Hoerger Phd MSCR MBA > Currently @ bottom of Wave
30 Oct 2023 ~1.27% or 609,000/day rising monthly to 1.76% or 850,000/day
30 Oct 2023 ~ 30,000-120,000 Long Covid/day rising to 42,000-168,000/day
https://twitter.com/michael_hoerger?lang=en
US Hot Spots > Toronto > Niagara Falls < #1 > New York City < Montreal
https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#wastewater-surveillance
https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/covid-19-wastewater-surveillance

tbb has checked high Wastewater Counts in other Nations...often 2 major Red Hot Spot Port Cities.
Meaning max Covid readings as in equal to previous High waves...although not as wide spread.
Sits as mid > 3rd Highest wave with potential to rise as 2nd highest in some regions / nations!

UK Govt are pissed off with Zoe sharing a little too much 'highly valued' positively personal Data...
Let's just say they better reflect the 'lower expectations' of Establishment...nothing too shocking!
https://health-study.zoe.com/blog/covid-estimates-updated
11 September UK Clock Stopper @ 1,285,247 current cases
29 Oct UK daily cases = 97,904

Australia
March : Catherine Bennett : ( Re: Covid Inquiry) "As little as 10% of Covid is being reported!"
27 Oct ~ SA Govt "1,335" cases... ( Prof Esterman's [click] for YouTube subtitle - SA 10,000's at risk" )
https://covidlive.com.au/sa

2x Experts lock in Govt 1/10 Covid being reported or 90% is being censored.
Flu Tracking "Covid" Jan 2022 Peak Testing 73% > Nov 2023 Lowest Testing 7.3% (Reduced to 10%)
file:///C:/Users/Owner/Downloads/WeeklyReport_202344_AU%20(1).pdf
https://info.flutracking.net/about/
Govt #1 Expert/s lock in as little as 10% of Oz cases are being reported as verified in Oz Test data.
Pretty much multiply what is reported by 10x to tally approx 2023 [+] Oz cases.

US / UK / Oz Govts are racing to censor the whole failed Mass vaxed Pandemic Bible...nothing to see!
Least scientific, least helpful & unhealthy head in the sand expert censorship is wearing thin!
Each nation becoming more infected, less healthy and less productive with each data set they censor!

Oz breakdown review
October 2023 : 10% Govt Tests (6,918 Cases) x 10 = 69,000-70,000 current Oz cases rising fast
Oct / Nov ~ Oz Hot Spots > S/W Sydney > S/E Qld > Perth > ( Adelaide / Hobart heating up..)
Message here is an Oz Wide seeding of Covid...that will be hard to hide as Health Clinics mask up.
Qld / NSW / Vic Health have all nodded to don Masks again...some Mask mandates creepin' in!

July continues...Paxlovid rebounds Senior Wave
Explanation : "Covid Aftershocks or Tremors before the next Big One!"
Continuous smaller waves in heavy populated regions > Less, delayed but longer Waves in regions
Asian waves spread Virus > NZ (2 wk Oz Vax bypass + cheaper itinerary) > Sydney / Melbourne
July NZ - 2 longer sustained waves = Asian >World Cup Wave > Peaks 14 Aug > Election Wave

End July > 31 Oct Nz / Oz State Waves > Leading into current rising Oz wide Voice Strain
We see migrant Aged care Staff bounce off 'censored' Paxlovid Age Care wave (Above)
Asian wave Migrant Staff families attend Asian Teams > NZ -Syd -Mbne > World Cup Wave
Dry Westerly wind wave > Footy Finals wave > Voice Wave

S/W Pacific region Flashing Amber lights revive warning signals of previous mass Covid waves.
Takes a lot of Covid to Combo a rise in whole SW Pacific region in this very same week...
NZ + All Oz States ( Aged Care + Anti Virals + Hospitals + ICU + Vents )...Not a blip nor the big one!

Covid Timetables > early repeat shock waves in denser Population to delayed longer regional waves...
Kinda like Covid aftershocks ...*Oz / *Rat waves are added to better gauge the default National trend.

Vic 5 waves = Peaks 28 July > 11 Aug > 1 Sept > 29 Sept > Oz Voice Strain
NSW 4 waves = Peaks 28 July > 25 Aug > 22 Sept > Oz Voice Strain
*Oz 4 waves = Peaks 28 July > 1 Sept > 29 Sept > Oz Voice Strain
SA 4 waves = Peaks 4 Aug > 8 Sept > 22 Sept > Oz Voice Strain
ACT 4 waves = Peaks 4 Aug > 1 Sept > 29 Sept > Oz Voice Strain
*ACT 4 rat waves = Peaks 4 Aug > 1 Sept > 29 Sept > Oz Voice Strain (See below) Default Check!
WA 3 waves = Peaks 25 Aug > 29 Sep > Oz Voice Strain
NT 3 waves = Peaks 1 Sept > 6 Oct > Oz Voice Strain
Tas 2 Waves = Peaks 25 Aug > Oz Voice Strain
Qld 2 waves = Peaks 1 Sept > Oz Voice Strain

Note the last 2 states are both remote but slowly spread covid over many regional city centres
But are no less infected by current wave...evidence is to the contrary as the shock wave hits harder.

Noting Qld / WA are mandating Masks where Hospital staff are furloughed. (We can't check Hospitals)
https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/health-wellbeing/queenslands-hervey-bay-h...

Aged Care Staff Qld 42.4% [+] WA 41.9% [+] of all Aged Care Cases (vs) National Staff = 29.8% [+]
Sure! One can't ignore that Unvaxed are now reemployed ...( Just fairly rolling out the whole deal.)
Although! One must consider Unvaxed are on trial with Testing...no way it would reach high 42.4%.
Reckon the Unvaxed supervisor would be sacked & this would be a front page Govt Vax Ad...cont...

Untested Qld / WA staff are inadvertently spreading covid > Start outbreak-Test [+] claim payment.
Kinda like a work place culture, where Staff seldom test until Outbreak...then claim Fed payment.
Once Covid slowly cloaked Qld / WA Health Centres it caught them on the hop = Now Mask Mandates!
Data backs this up & shows these higher Staff % stats only just ramped over last 2 weeks...Surprise!
Double check : One can read exact same stats at start of Qld / WA July Wave...like a wake up call!
Noting...there were no Unvaxed in the Centres then...doubly rules out any 'unvaxed' Staff spike...Check!
Meaning...responsive calls for more Boosters / Vax are full of Shit...Correct! Will sadly still fool some!

Current Warnings / Advisories
No longer report RATs (ACT will still report your RAT in data) see Table < > Govt Test Data
https://www.covid19.act.gov.au/updates/act-covid-19-statistics
GP Respiratory Clinics are Closing > GP clinics are posting Mask Advisories
https://nwmphn.org.au/news/closure-of-gp-clinics-key-messages-for-health...
Vax / Flu / Kidz Jab Hesitancy has set in...
Pirola Sub Variant (Voice Strain)
Hopitalizations Rising
Masks > Qld North Hospitals / GP clinics / Patients / Crowds / Aged Care > 'Priority' Visitors
Qld / NSW / Vic Health are motioning & even mandating Masks in certain settings!
Note : tbb wore Mask at GP today & none questioned why? Think people know Covid is on the rise!
Also hear trademark hourly Covid Ambulance sound of larger wave settin' in!

NSW Govt 'Garnishing' funds from 17,758 Hotties > Govt must leave $563.40 wk in yer account.
https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/debt-collectors-come-after-40-millio...

Coming soon...
Surfing the Silly Season Line Up
Ceremonial mass sipping of Melbourne Cup Covid Dregz Wave
Covid Break Up Parties Wave
Covid Airline Strike while Queuing for Silly Season Wave
NYE Cop Kissing Wave
Wealthy Asian Student's Rental War Wave
Back 2 School - Try on for size Uniform Wave

Covid review that Aussies deserve, narrowly escapes oppressive Govt Covid Pandemic censorship.