COVID-19 Health System Overload Forecaster

Craig's picture
Craig started the topic in Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm

I've created a spreadsheet forecast which I'll update as we go..

There's also a website with live running data.. https://sites.google.com/view/stayhomeaustralia

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 25 Feb 2022 at 2:53pm
burleigh wrote:
Supafreak wrote:

@burleigh , what’s UAP policy on climate change ? Do you care about CC ?

Mate, does it even fucking matter. They all lie, they are all corrupt, they ALL break election promises.

TBH i dont care anymore, i just want Clive to come in, stir shit up and keep these other crims on their toes.

Give me Indo politics where they are openly corrupt. Rather than smile to the camera and do it behind closed doors

Maybe big Clive will let us bribe the cops indo style. haha

yes, it matters

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 25 Feb 2022 at 2:56pm
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
I focus wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Hiccups wrote:
burleigh wrote:

People ain’t stupid,

burleigh wrote:

I’ll vote for the party that didn’t change their stand all through the pandemic. UAP

Big Clive for Federal Treasure. The peoples choice.

Has he paid those refinery workers yet?

Not paying a few people vs mandatory poison jab for everyone or you dont have a job.

Thousands upon thousands of people out of work or forced to get a medical procedure they didnt want or need, and its still happening.

Thousands of vaccine injuries covered up, people on heart medication for life for a vaccine they didnt need. I personally know three people (uncle, MIL and close friend that all had strokes within 2 weeks from being whacked)

I'll choose the UAP and their stance on lockdowns and mandates thanks.

I doubt you will have the bains to find a polling booth...The other week you don't even know how preferences work.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 25 Feb 2022 at 3:05pm
Roadkill wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
I focus wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Hiccups wrote:
burleigh wrote:

People ain’t stupid,

burleigh wrote:

I’ll vote for the party that didn’t change their stand all through the pandemic. UAP

Big Clive for Federal Treasure. The peoples choice.

Has he paid those refinery workers yet?

Not paying a few people vs mandatory poison jab for everyone or you dont have a job.

Thousands upon thousands of people out of work or forced to get a medical procedure they didnt want or need, and its still happening.

Thousands of vaccine injuries covered up, people on heart medication for life for a vaccine they didnt need. I personally know three people (uncle, MIL and close friend that all had strokes within 2 weeks from being whacked)

I'll choose the UAP and their stance on lockdowns and mandates thanks.

I doubt you will have the bains to find a polling booth...The other week you don't even know how preferences work.

Vote 1 - Big Clive UAP Toadkill.

We're all equal here. 1 vote each. Sounds like you have two heads though

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Friday, 25 Feb 2022 at 3:40pm

Hey burliegh,
You may as well just vote 1 UAP in the lower house and don't number the rest because you're going to end up sending one of those candidates you absolutely hate to Canberra.
In the senate, you'll do the same but you'll have even less idea on where your vote ends up. So you may as well draw a cock and balls on your ballot paper.

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Friday, 25 Feb 2022 at 5:40pm

Just did a pick up from Dan's, in my 5 mins in and out saw 4 people still wearing masks, maybe they didn't get the memo lol

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 25 Feb 2022 at 6:21pm
Robo wrote:

Just did a pick up from Dan's, in my 5 mins in and out saw 4 people still wearing masks, maybe they didn't get the memo lol

Still shit scared from 2 years of lies and manipulation to get a fucking vaccine.

My mum is the same. It’s fucking sad.

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Friday, 25 Feb 2022 at 6:27pm
burleigh wrote:
Robo wrote:

Still shit scared from 2 years of lies and manipulation to get a fucking vaccine.

None of the Dan’s staff them were wearing them.

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Friday, 25 Feb 2022 at 6:29pm
Robo wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Robo wrote:

So QLD is mask free next Friday? What about will unvaxed allowed in restaurants soon or not?
Sounds so stupid asking that.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 25 Feb 2022 at 6:41pm
Robo wrote:
Robo wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Robo wrote:

So QLD is mask free next Friday? What about will unvaxed allowed in restaurants soon or not?

Who knows mate, basically no restaurants asking to see it anyway and not one cafe, who can blame them, why would you turn away paying customers?
It's only clubs and pubs that are enforcing it.

No idea about masks, i got an exemption very early on as my nose is completely fucked from footy and it doesn't work.

Funny story, went to apple, they tried to still make me wear a fucking face shield, i told them to beat it and the tech that saw me wore two masks and the face shield like i had the plague & he just recovered from Covid. lol

Very sad that people have been brainwashed like this.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Friday, 25 Feb 2022 at 6:47pm

VIC Local said ( talking about the WA border being opened earlier ):

.” This was pre-Delta with very low vaccination rates, and we all know the fucking absolute lethal consequences if Palmer and Scumo got their way.”

Lol

Yeah bloke. Look at the sky high death toll from Delta on the East coast pre vaccines! A huge , massive total of a few hundred aged care dementia/ heart disease / cancer ridden palliative care patients died whilst coincidentally testing positive to covid…..wow!

Oh wait….here where you tell us that lockdowns saved us….lololol.

Sure everyone was locked down bloke. Everyone except a few million “essential “ workers at Bunnings, high rise construction and real estate inspections bloke. Remember how Delta was an incredible SUPER SPREADER which spread like WILDFIRE bloke ?!?!?

Like the time that snapped up savvy Sydney bloke and his two sons drove all across the Eastern seaboard whilst infected and didn’t infect a single fucken person?!?!?

Lolol bloke

You’re still spouting the same bullshit the media fed you 12 months ago which has all been disproven, ridiculed and become a fricken joke amongst anyone with half a brain. Even the majority of bed wetters are quietly accepting that they were played.

But here’s old mate VIC “ Dmbcnt” Local still soldiering on with his Henny Penny revisionist rubbish.

Bloke.

No one ever said you were smart bloke.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/it-ll-rip-through-like-wildfire-byro...

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Friday, 25 Feb 2022 at 6:51pm
burleigh wrote:
Robo wrote:
Robo wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Robo wrote:

Who knows mate, basically no restaurants asking to see it anyway and not one cafe, who can blame them, why would you turn away paying customers?
It's only clubs and pubs that are enforcing it.

No idea about masks, i got an exemption very early on as my nose is completely fucked from footy and it doesn't work.

Funny story, went to apple, they tried to still make me wear a fucking face shield, i told them to beat it and the tech that saw me wore two masks and the face shield like i had the plague & he just recovered from Covid. lol

Very sad that people have been brainwashed like this.

Yeah, Nambucca Heads RSL is still banning unvaxed people even though they don’t have to legally.

No surprise at the apple store lol.

Staying at the Mantra twin towers in March, NSW address and they are ok, might have to eat in NSW not QLD worse case haha.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Friday, 25 Feb 2022 at 6:50pm
Robo wrote:

Bed wetters trying to drown their irrational fear in over priced generic wine they’ve been told to drink by the fashion pages.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Friday, 25 Feb 2022 at 6:52pm
Robo wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Robo wrote:

No one at my local bottleO has worn a mask properly for over a year. It hangs off their chin as a proud FUCK YOU to the authoritarian politics of a few scummy opportunists catering to the brain dead fear suckers out there.

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Friday, 25 Feb 2022 at 6:55pm
Blowin wrote:
Robo wrote:

Bed wetters trying to drown their irrational fear in over priced generic wine they’ve been told to drink by the fashion pages.

Lol could be right, I just paid $16 a bottle on sale lol.
My Mrs will only drink organic preservative free red wine so have grown a taste for it.

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Friday, 25 Feb 2022 at 6:57pm
Blowin wrote:
Robo wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Robo wrote:

No one at my local bottleO has worn a mask properly for over a year. It hangs off their chin as a proud FUCK YOU to the authoritarian politics of a few scummy opportunists catering to the brain dead fear suckers out there.

Yeah Dans here has been casual, never cared if you checked in or not

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Friday, 25 Feb 2022 at 7:12pm

Hey VIC Local….have you thought of relocating to WA bloke ?

The fearful golden age is still in full swing over there bloke. You could cower under your bed like it was 2020 ! Imagine how good you’d feel being surrounded by people who were yet to realise that the whole thing was an exaggerated pisstake bloke!

You’d be in your element. You could still waddle around with your three nappies, four face masks and two plexiglass glass shields without that aweful judgement of a public which has come out the other side of the manufactured media fear campaign.

How good would it be to still be around crew who think a handshake is a death sentence!?!?

Get over there bloke…keep that sky falling for as long as you can!

Bloke

Spreading like WILDFIRE!!!!!

Lololol

Bloke

It’s that or enrol in 3rd grade in a Vicco primary to get your desperate dose of face mask and Covid Panic action.

Though I’m thinking that might be hard with that judge saying you weren’t allowed within 500 metres of a school bloke.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Friday, 25 Feb 2022 at 7:17pm
Blowin wrote:

Hey VIC Local….have you thought of relocating to WA bloke ?

The fearful golden age is still in full swing over there bloke. You could cower under your bed like it was 2020 ! Imagine how good you’d feel being surrounded by people who were yet to realise that the whole thing was an exaggerated pisstake bloke!

You’d be in your element. You could still waddle around with your three nappies, four face masks and two plexiglass glass shields without that aweful judgement of a public which has come out the other side of the manufactured media fear campaign.

How good would it be to still be around crew who think a handshake is a death sentence!?!?

Get over there bloke…keep that sky falling for as long as you can!

Bloke

Spreading like WILDFIRE!!!!!

Lololol

Bloke

It’s that or enrol in 3rd grade in a Vicco primary to get your desperate dose of face mask and Covid Panic action.

Though I’m thinking that might be hard with that judge saying you weren’t allowed within 500 metres of a school bloke.

yes blowin.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Friday, 25 Feb 2022 at 7:27pm

Hey VIC Local

Remember a few months ago when you were petrified at the thought of sitting next to …dum dum dum….an unvaccinated person!!!!!!

Lolol

Any normal person would be embarrassed about such documented public displays of irrational and unhinged fear bloke.

Not you though Bloke cause

You’re a prize

Dmbcnt

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 25 Feb 2022 at 7:36pm
Blowin wrote:

VIC Local said ( talking about the WA border being opened earlier ):

.” This was pre-Delta with very low vaccination rates, and we all know the fucking absolute lethal consequences if Palmer and Scumo got their way.”

Lol

Yeah bloke. Look at the sky high death toll from Delta on the East coast pre vaccines! A huge , massive total of a few hundred aged care dementia/ heart disease / cancer ridden palliative care patients died whilst coincidentally testing positive to covid…..wow!

Oh wait….here where you tell us that lockdowns saved us….lololol.

Sure everyone was locked down bloke. Everyone except a few million “essential “ workers at Bunnings, high rise construction and real estate inspections bloke. Remember how Delta was an incredible SUPER SPREADER which spread like WILDFIRE bloke ?!?!?

Like the time that snapped up savvy Sydney bloke and his two sons drove all across the Eastern seaboard whilst infected and didn’t infect a single fucken person?!?!?

Lolol bloke

You’re still spouting the same bullshit the media fed you 12 months ago which has all been disproven, ridiculed and become a fricken joke amongst anyone with half a brain. Even the majority of bed wetters are quietly accepting that they were played.

But here’s old mate VIC “ Dmbcnt” Local still soldiering on with his Henny Penny revisionist rubbish.

Bloke.

No one ever said you were smart bloke.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/it-ll-rip-through-like-wildfire-byro...

The first two paragraphs of that SMH article were typical of the media , anything to sell fear and a story.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Friday, 25 Feb 2022 at 7:42pm

Hey blowin, Remember a few months ago when you got obsessed with this cartoon and you kept telling others what they thought and said?

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Friday, 25 Feb 2022 at 7:42pm

It’s not till you read old articles like this one that you can truly grasp the length, breadth and depth of the lies we were fed. The authorities knew this kind of article were bullsh1t and that the media was thick with them yet they didn’t contradict the narrative once. The media was after all only delivering the agreed upon bullshit that the government told them to,peddle.

Just think…the exact same Delta strain is out and it’s behaving in the exact same way it did then. Is it SPREADING LIKE WILDFIRE now that no one gives a fuck ?

No . Of course not.

Because it was lies.

All lies.

Now we’ve got Ukraine and so Delta is lining the bin with the Y2K bug.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Friday, 25 Feb 2022 at 7:50pm
Vic Local wrote:
Hey blowin, Remember a few months ago when you got obsessed with this cartoon and you kept telling others what they thought and said?”

Seriously bloke….who are you trying to fool?

You know you acted like a fear mongering pork chop, we know you acted like a fear mongering pork chop, everyone knows you acted like a fear mongering pork chop.

But it wasn’t just your fear mongering was it bloke?

It was the way you immediately pulled off your sheep’s clothing to reveal the authoritarian fascist fukstik which lurks inside you bloke.

Demanding the unvaccinated be denied medical assistance in hospital. Demanding people you thought weren’t obeying the rules to your satisfaction be ejected from society.

I can’t sweeten it Bloke.

You

Are

A

Prize

Cunt.

And nothing you ever say or do will erase the fact that when our society was faced with the slightest challenge you immediately turned into the ugliest kind of divisive, hateful piece of suit imaginable.

Scum is what you are bloke.

Keep posting pictures of twee animals bloke. No one is fooled and no one is forgetting.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Friday, 25 Feb 2022 at 8:12pm
Blowin wrote:

It’s not till you read old articles like this one that you can truly grasp the length, breadth and depth of the lies we were fed. The authorities knew this kind of article were bullsh1t and that the media was thick with them yet they didn’t contradict the narrative once. The media was after all only delivering the agreed upon bullshit that the government told them to,peddle.

Just think…the exact same Delta strain is out and it’s behaving in the exact same way it did then. Is it SPREADING LIKE WILDFIRE now that no one gives a fuck ?

No . Of course not.

Because it was lies.

All lies.

Now we’ve got Ukraine and so Delta is lining the bin with the Y2K bug.

Have to correct you on this Blowin. (or maybe im reading your post wrong)

It is strange and hard to understand but although all the previous strains might be out there still somewhere, they do kind of die off and get overtaken by other strains.(the most infectious takes over)

You can check them out on this website https://covariants.org

A lot of countries now have virtually no Delta, according to the website Australia now has less than 1% Delta now.

Now how they know this when they dont always test for variants is a good question, but I'm assuming its based on hospital testing, pretty interesting though.

BTW. What Bill Gates said was interesting too.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Friday, 25 Feb 2022 at 8:21pm
Blowin][quote=Vic Local wrote:

Hey blowin, Remember a few months ago when you got obsessed with this cartoon and you kept telling others what they thought and said?”

Seriously bloke….who are you trying to fool?

You know you acted like a fear mongering pork chop, we know you acted like a fear mongering pork chop, everyone knows you acted like a fear mongering pork chop.

But it wasn’t just your fear mongering was it bloke?

It was the way you immediately pulled off your sheep’s clothing to reveal the authoritarian fascist fukstik which lurks inside you bloke.

Demanding the unvaccinated be denied medical assistance in hospital. Demanding people you thought weren’t obeying the rules to your satisfaction be ejected from society.

I can’t sweeten it Bloke.

You

Are

A

Prize

Cunt.

And nothing you ever say or do will erase the fact that when our society was faced with the slightest challenge you immediately turned into the ugliest kind of divisive, hateful piece of suit imaginable.

Scum is what you are bloke.

Keep posting pictures of twee animals bloke. No one is fooled and no one is forgetting.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Friday, 25 Feb 2022 at 8:40pm

You would have been feeding Joos into the showers Bloke.

That’s who you are. Everyone knows.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Friday, 25 Feb 2022 at 8:46pm
Blowin wrote:

and not so ridiculous. You just make yourself look silly.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Friday, 25 Feb 2022 at 8:45pm

I get the feeling it won't be long before you start threatening me again blowin.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 25 Feb 2022 at 8:57pm

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Friday, 25 Feb 2022 at 9:25pm
Vic Local wrote:

I get the feeling it won't be long before you start threatening me again blowin.

What are you 10, grow some Nancy

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Friday, 25 Feb 2022 at 9:46pm

You have to be fully faxed to fill sand bags, oh and must do a rat test first hahaha.
Sok, toad and Vl the SES Vaxed will save you lol

https://www.9news.com.au/national/weather-update-nsw-floods-turn-deadly-...

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Saturday, 26 Feb 2022 at 8:35am
Blowin wrote:

Fuck, you said this.

san Guine's picture
san Guine's picture
san Guine Saturday, 26 Feb 2022 at 8:41am

Wow, just when this thread had surely dredged the bottom, use of anti-Semitic slurs is a new nadir

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Saturday, 26 Feb 2022 at 8:47am
san Guine wrote:

Wow, just when this thread had surely dredged the bottom, use of anti-Semitic slurs is a new nadir

Yep, it's next level pathetic.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 26 Feb 2022 at 9:17am

The ban boys back at it

overthefalls's picture
overthefalls's picture
overthefalls Saturday, 26 Feb 2022 at 9:22am
san Guine wrote:

Yep, an absolute disgrace. I can understand people’s frustration and anger about the government’s coercive approach to managing the pandemic, but comparing it to the Holocaust is offensive. It reminds me of the clown driving around my neck of the woods at the moment in a ute emblazoned with slogans denouncing vaccines and masks, e.g. “covid vaccines = biological genocide” and “Australia you masked for this”. His ute also has a swastika and a hammer and sickle positioned alongside a map of Australia, suggesting that we are enduring similar oppression to the victims of Nazism and Stalinism. It’s not just the provax crowd that are guilty of fear-mongering.

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Saturday, 26 Feb 2022 at 9:24am
san Guine wrote:

not the first time

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Saturday, 26 Feb 2022 at 9:29am
Robo wrote:
san Guine wrote:

not the first time

You are part of the problem, Robo, as is burleigh and sypkan etc etc. To remain silent and say nothing is to support your fellow covidiot. If you don’t condemn blowin when he goes full retard…you are enabling him.
I doubt you will understand this.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 26 Feb 2022 at 10:21am
Roadkill wrote:
Robo wrote:
san Guine wrote:

not the first time

You are part of the problem, Robo, as is burleigh and sypkan etc etc. To remain silent and say nothing is to support your fellow covidiot. If you don’t condemn blowin when he goes full retard…you are enabling him.

Fair point, I think it applies to everyone including yourself

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Saturday, 26 Feb 2022 at 10:24am

Not wishing to be melodramatic at all but the thought struck me reading the above, comments like those could easily be picked up and given a run on a bigger (media) stage forcing SN to defend its forums and monitoring standards. I’m not wanting this but there is a justifiable high level of sensitivity around such matters. I’d hate for something good to be ruined that’s all.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 26 Feb 2022 at 10:30am
GuySmiley wrote:

Not wishing to be melodramatic at all but the thought struck me reading the above, comments like those could easily be picked up and given a run on a bigger (media) stage forcing SN to defend its forums and monitoring standards. I’m not wanting this but there is a justifiable high level of sensitivity around such matters. I’d hate for something good to be ruined that’s all.

Lol

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Saturday, 26 Feb 2022 at 10:37am

Generally speaking i like Blowin as a poster but really both Blowin and VicLocal are as bad as each other and need to tone the whole personal attacks thing down and just chill a little.

We are all human in the heat of the moment we lose our shit and get abusive, but this whole endless attacking each other thing gets pretty tiring.

Blowin just pushes things too far like recent comments, but VL also just endlessly stirs and baits and comes across so aggressive.

Just mellow a little and try to keep it on topic.

overthefalls's picture
overthefalls's picture
overthefalls Saturday, 26 Feb 2022 at 10:39am
indo-dreaming wrote:

Generally speaking i like Blowin as a poster but really both Blowin and VicLocal are as bad as each other and need to tone the whole personal attacks thing down and just chill a little.

We are all human in the heat of the moment we lose our shit and get abusive, but this whole endless attacking each other thing gets pretty tiring.

Blowin just pushes things too far like recent comments, but VL also just endlessly stirs and baits and comes across so aggressive.

Agreed!

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 26 Feb 2022 at 10:40am
Roadkill wrote:
Robo wrote:
san Guine wrote:

not the first time

you are an absolute twit

how have I contributrd to anything?

you get a bee in your bonnet about certain people and just go hard, whilst contributing nothing

you are the problem

a two abreast fuckwit, yelling at the world

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 26 Feb 2022 at 10:42am
GuySmiley wrote:

no, you're being melodramatic

and manipulative

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 26 Feb 2022 at 10:42am
indo-dreaming wrote:

Yep agree. Vic baits the hook then sooks once he
gets a bite.

Cockee's picture
Cockee's picture
Cockee Saturday, 26 Feb 2022 at 11:28am

Hey stu, can you please set up a mediation between VL and blowie? And livestream it to swellnet like the Pipe comp? Ta.

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Saturday, 26 Feb 2022 at 11:28am

toadkill is same as vl baits people to they loose it, should be banned too.

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Saturday, 26 Feb 2022 at 11:32am
Roadkill wrote:
Robo wrote:
san Guine wrote:

not the first time

vl was banned too, can you show me where you condemned him, crickets on that I bet lol.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Saturday, 26 Feb 2022 at 11:50am
Robo wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Robo wrote:
san Guine wrote:

not the first time

vl was banned too, can you show me where you condemned him, crickets on that I bet lol.

Condemn him for what?

I called out blowin for referencing nazi atrocities, as he has done often, same goes for his homosexual bigotry references. And you guys never pull him back into line, thus he continues..tbh, he is such a low class person even if his supporters called him out it wouldn't make a lot a difference to his posting.

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Saturday, 26 Feb 2022 at 11:51am
Roadkill wrote:
Robo wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Robo wrote:
san Guine wrote:

not the first time

Condemn him for what?

I called out blowin for referencing nazi atrocities, as he has done often, same goes for his homosexual bigotry references. And you guys never pull him back into line, thus he continues..tbh, he is such a low class person even if his supporters called him out it wouldn't make a lot a difference to his posting.

must of said something got banned