House prices

Blowin's picture
Blowin started the topic in Friday, 9 Dec 2016 at 10:27am

House prices - going to go up , down or sideways ?

Opinions and anecdotal stories if you could.

Cheers

batfink's picture
batfink's picture
batfink Tuesday, 7 Sep 2021 at 1:10pm

Back to supply and demand, but supply and demand of what? It’s actually a problem of supply and demand of money, not property. There is huge supply of money and huge demand.

A few % points increase in interest rates could see the supply of property go up substantially as people offload their 7th and 6th investment property. I’m seriously hoping that in 5 years time we look back and wonder how this all happened and was allowed to continue, in fact encouraged to do so, setting us up for the inevitable fall.

I don’t like that a lot of young folk on their first home will be fodder if a crash happens, but the alternative, continuous growth way above inflation, is unthinkable madness.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 7 Sep 2021 at 1:11pm

Just saw on Realestate.com that a house in this town, which would’ve been well overpriced at $400K before Covid, is now for sale at $2.3M.

Nothing to see here folks. Move along.

Craig's picture
Craig's picture
Craig Tuesday, 7 Sep 2021 at 1:24pm

Jeezus!!

channel-bottom's picture
channel-bottom's picture
channel-bottom Monday, 13 Sep 2021 at 12:55pm

Sydney continues to amaze me, not sure how this is sustainable or how this ends.

$2.7m, Abbot Rd In Curlie and a million netballers and footy players across the road every Saturday and Sunday in winter.
https://www.domain.com.au/120-abbott-road-north-curl-curl-nsw-2099-20171...

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Monday, 13 Sep 2021 at 1:02pm

Imagine the serenity…..

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Monday, 13 Sep 2021 at 1:05pm

Fuck, the land's dotted with minimal vegetation, count me in.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Monday, 13 Sep 2021 at 1:15pm

I understand that someone would want to swap that shit hole for $2.7 million but who on Earth would want to swap $2.7million for that shithole?

Looks awfully asbestosy too….

The Emperor’s new clothes of the Sydney real estate market never ceases to amaze me.

freeride76's picture
freeride76's picture
freeride76 Monday, 13 Sep 2021 at 1:17pm

be worth 5 million next time it goes on the market once immigration opens up.

sub-tropical climate, close to beach, schools, shops, city etc etc

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Monday, 13 Sep 2021 at 1:26pm

It's wild to think what governments will do in the future to avoid a "correction".

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Monday, 13 Sep 2021 at 1:33pm

Quite the bargain considering it’d only take a couple of people on the average income* about 17 years of their lives to pay for it if they didn’t have to worry about incidentals such as income tax, food , fuel, transport and clothing.

Let’s be honest here, it’s not going to be Gina, Twiggy or Packer moving into that palace.

It’s a very lucky pair of battlers get to swap decades of their lives for that opulence.

*$80K

freeride76's picture
freeride76's picture
freeride76 Monday, 13 Sep 2021 at 1:38pm

paid for with inter-generational wealth, also using property.

no battler is living close to the coast in Sydney.

Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19 Monday, 13 Sep 2021 at 1:48pm

Andy - again you show you have no idea how things work in the Real world . You don't know the
basics !

The main reason why house prices are going up now is low interest rates ( lowest ever ). They are set by the RBA .

They ( like our judiciary ) are INDEPENDENT ( or were set up that way and are supposed to be ) . If you think there is a better way to run monetary policy ( not fiscal ) let us all know .

The governments have made minimal changes ( some states have lowered Stamp duty ) to housing .

Immigration has increased a bit ( from previous high rates ) and no change to taxation re housing .

Housing , like all markets , do have corrections and always will . Nothing goes up in a straight line .

Interest rates will go up , Australia will have another recession causing unemployment to rise , China will invade Taiwan etc . No one knows exactly when .

Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19 Monday, 13 Sep 2021 at 2:52pm

Forget China invading Taiwan . News out today .

"China's state-run Global Times tabloid, which is viewed as representing the view of Beijing if with a hyperbolic slant, published an op-ed from its editorial board on Wednesday vowing that China’s military will soon confront the U.S. in a hostile exchange, American Military News reported.

"The US will definitely see the PLA show up at its doorstep in the not-too-distant future," the op-ed said. “The two sides’ warships and aircraft on the seas will carry huge mutual strategic hostility, and the two countries will not yield to each other.”

"Once the situation gets out of control and triggers military clash between China and the US, we must give full play to our home field advantage. China will definitely win once there is a war,” the Global Times op-ed said."

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Monday, 13 Sep 2021 at 2:55pm

Oh,no….I hope that doesn’t affect house prices.

Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19 Monday, 13 Sep 2021 at 3:13pm

Andy - Breyer is being pressured to retire so Biden can replace him with another Liberal . They are shitting themselves that he may die when a Republican is voted in at the next election .

See what he says about Biden wanting to increase the number of Supreme Court judges .

On Fox .

"Breyer warned that increasing the size of the Supreme Court risks damaging trust in the court and said progressives packing the bench with like-minded judges would push conservatives to do the same.

'One party could do it, I guess another party could do it,' he stated.

'On the surface, it seems to me that you start changing these things around, and people will lose trust in the Court.'

Breyer is the senior member of its three-judge liberal wing.

'What goes around comes around - and if the Democrats can do it, the Republicans can do it,' Breyer told NPR in an interview Friday while promoting his new book 'The Authority of the Court and the Peril of Politics'."

Roker's picture
Roker's picture
Roker Monday, 13 Sep 2021 at 3:27pm
Hutchy 19 wrote:

Andy - Breyer is being pressured to retire so Biden can replace him with another Liberal . They are shitting themselves that he may die when a Republican is voted in at the next election .

See what he says about Biden wanting to increase the number of Supreme Court judges .

On Fox .

"Breyer warned that increasing the size of the Supreme Court risks damaging trust in the court and said progressives packing the bench with like-minded judges would push conservatives to do the same.

'One party could do it, I guess another party could do it,' he stated.

'On the surface, it seems to me that you start changing these things around, and people will lose trust in the Court.'

Breyer is the senior member of its three-judge liberal wing.

'What goes around comes around - and if the Democrats can do it, the Republicans can do it,' Breyer told NPR in an interview Friday while promoting his new book 'The Authority of the Court and the Peril of Politics'."

Justice Breyer's interpretation of the fourteenth amendment, 'nor shall any State deprive any person... of property' in his majority opinion in Wik Peoples v Queensland has had a profound effect on property prices in Australia.

Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19 Monday, 13 Sep 2021 at 3:36pm

How Roker ? If you know the answer please tell me and save me having to work out where in the US is Queensland . It has been a waste of my time responding to others pointing out court cases which have disproved their arguments .

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Monday, 13 Sep 2021 at 4:32pm
Blowin wrote:

Just saw on Realestate.com that a house in this town, which would’ve been well overpriced at $400K before Covid, is now for sale at $2.3M.

Nothing to see here folks. Move along.

Do you reckon it's got anything to do with the immigrants that aren't coming to Australia blowin?

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Monday, 13 Sep 2021 at 5:32pm

No. It’s the $100 billion of freestyle stimulus money which has been pumped into a previously existing FOMO market keeping that led zeppelin afloat. That plus the lowered interest rates and house builder scheme.

Scotty did everything he could to prop up the Ponzi when the Human Imports dried up cause of Covid. He’s doing all he can to bring them back in ASAP as it’s all he knows how to do. He’s hanging on for dear life hoping to reopen the borders before the market gets a whiff of the decay just below the surface.

MOAR people coming!

But ….the electorate has wizened up to how destructive the mass immigration Ponzi scheme is to our society and our environment and they have had a guts full. It’s not going to be as easy as the last decade and a half to firehose the 3rd world coolies in anymore. Scotty will do what Scotty does best and lie, obfuscate or simply disappear if his pet media gets uppity and starts siding with the general population.

Bet you’re hanging on those slave labour coolies for your event work and to fill the beds in your AirBnB hey bloke.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Monday, 13 Sep 2021 at 5:59pm

"coolies"? Really blowin?
wow, And when I call you a racist, you get all upset and start doing that Pauline Hanson shriek thing and say "I AM NOT A RACIST".

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Monday, 13 Sep 2021 at 6:10pm

Yep. The farmers, restaurant owners and events managers wanted some good old fashioned black birding done but they’ve had to settle for coolies.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Monday, 13 Sep 2021 at 6:14pm

You may think you're being funny blowin, but you're just making an even bigger fool out of yourself. Racism is never funny. You're just being a dick.

maddogmorley's picture
maddogmorley's picture
maddogmorley Monday, 13 Sep 2021 at 6:28pm

You two should start your own thread instead of hijacking all the others

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Monday, 13 Sep 2021 at 6:46pm

I did start this thread.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Monday, 13 Sep 2021 at 6:44pm
maddogmorley wrote:

You two should start your own thread instead of hijacking all the others

I'd certainly like to stop calling blowin out for his flat out racism, but hey, it's in his hands.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Monday, 13 Sep 2021 at 7:42pm

Just looked up coolie.

“Coolie is an outdated term for a low-wage labourer, typically of South Asian or East Asian descent.”

Perjorative yes,, racist may be over-egging things.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Monday, 13 Sep 2021 at 7:56pm

It’s an outdated term but the concept is as fresh as a daisy.

The Australian economy is predicated on rising levels of debt and declining real wages. As stated elsewhere the only alternative way for businesses to grow profits is with innovation and productivity increases. Much more palatable to engineer near zero interest rates and the reinstatement of the coolie import business. Wouldn’t want business to have to strive to succeed would we?

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Monday, 13 Sep 2021 at 8:08pm

You can try and justify your use of a racist term as much as you want blowin, but your argument remains the same: Low skilled Asian people are "taken ahh jerbs" and keeping wages low. It's a trope that's as old as the hills.
You're a racist dog blowin, Just own it.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Monday, 13 Sep 2021 at 8:19pm

Take your rubbish elsewhere bloke.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Monday, 13 Sep 2021 at 8:39pm

I’ve always been pretty suss on wealthy nations like Australia taking the best brightest and most able from developing nations.
It’s lazy and exploitative and to my mind a type of neo-imperialist racism.

Roker's picture
Roker's picture
Roker Monday, 13 Sep 2021 at 8:59pm

https://images.app.goo.gl/pj8VS8e6UkQWSMix7

From The Bulletin Magazine when coolie wasn't an outmoded term.

san Guine's picture
san Guine's picture
san Guine Monday, 13 Sep 2021 at 9:14pm
AndyM wrote:

I’ve always been pretty suss on wealthy nations like Australia taking the best brightest and most able from developing nations.
It’s lazy and exploitative and to my mind a type of neo-imperialist racism.

As Blowin regularly points out, governments are lazy and exploitative, on many levels.

JQ's picture
JQ's picture
JQ Monday, 13 Sep 2021 at 9:23pm

I can't help but ponder; a lot of it must come down to the populace. Any government (especially a Labor govt) that was frank and honest about it - which would involve telling people that life will have to get harder before it gets better - would be slaughtered in the polls. We have, as a population, become conditioned to not having to do the hard yards, we've had it so good here that people just won't accept the hardship that will be necessary to change the way our economy works.

A large section of the population it would seem, want the government to be lazy and exploitative and take the lazy option of pumping population growth up to masquerade our economy and quite frankly our country to be something it's not.

san Guine's picture
san Guine's picture
san Guine Monday, 13 Sep 2021 at 9:38pm
JQ wrote:

I can't help but ponder; a lot of it must come down to the populace. Any government (especially a Labor govt) that was frank and honest about it - which would involve telling people that life will have to get harder before it gets better - would be slaughtered in the polls. We have, as a population, become conditioned to not having to do the hard yards, we've had it so good here that people just won't accept the hardship that will be necessary to change the way our economy works.

A large section of the population it would seem, want the government to be lazy and exploitative and take the lazy option of pumping population growth up to masquerade our economy and quite frankly our country to be something it's not.

Politics 101, I'm afraid...lowest common denominator (the hip pocket)

It would be nice to disrupt the system. My personal fear is that what we get something more authoritarian, given that all sides of the political spectrum have a penchant for hiding their true agendas.

Now I'm sounding like a conspiracist, better sign out...

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Monday, 13 Sep 2021 at 10:09pm

My hope for the next election is for the LNP / ON/ Palmer to get absolutely smashed. They deserve nothing less after 8 years of corruption, misogyny, bat shit craziness, treating the voters with contempt, and grand incompetence. That doesn't mean I want their votes to go to the ALP. I'd love to see PM Albo having to rely on quality independents and the Greens (who have a long history of supporting human rights and fighting corruption) to pass legislation.
Take the power away from the swine and spread it widely across people with honesty and expertise. The New Liberals look like a reasonable alternative too.
Bring in an ICAC with teeth and chuck a dozen or so LNP bums in jail. Only then might we get a proper change in the way the country is governed.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Monday, 13 Sep 2021 at 10:22pm

"Just looked up coolie.

“Coolie is an outdated term for a low-wage labourer, typically of South Asian or East Asian descent.”

Perjorative yes,, racist may be over-egging things."

its a totally appropriate term ...unless you're a karen looking to be outraged...

so appropriate, my uni studies used it for context... which is exactly what blowin has done...

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Monday, 13 Sep 2021 at 10:31pm

"I’ve always been pretty suss on wealthy nations like Australia taking the best brightest and most able from developing nations.
It’s lazy and exploitative and to my mind a type of neo-imperialist racism."

absolutely, it's disgraceful, which ever way you come at it...

its bad enough from a brain drain aspect, but if you consider the costs and shortages of well trained people in developing countries, it's just plain immoral... and racist... elitist... eceptionalist...

san Guine's picture
san Guine's picture
san Guine Monday, 13 Sep 2021 at 10:44pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coolie

Punkawallah...lovely word, perhaps not so much if you were one.
Not sure of the etymology. Coolie, a perjorative of cooler?

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Tuesday, 14 Sep 2021 at 7:47am
Vic Local wrote:

My hope for the next election is for the LNP / ON/ Palmer to get absolutely smashed. They deserve nothing less after 8 years of corruption, misogyny, bat shit craziness, treating the voters with contempt, and grand incompetence. That doesn't mean I want their votes to go to the ALP. I'd love to see PM Albo having to rely on quality independents and the Greens (who have a long history of supporting human rights and fighting corruption) to pass legislation.
Take the power away from the swine and spread it widely across people with honesty and expertise. The New Liberals look like a reasonable alternative too.
Bring in an ICAC with teeth and chuck a dozen or so LNP bums in jail. Only then might we get a proper change in the way the country is governed.

If anything i think you will find the opposite, i think we might see a percentage of voters not vote LNP or Labor directly but vote for parties that are try to bring in votes over things like lack of freedom from lockdowns, vaccine passports, vaccines push in general and then there is also the Chinese thing.

Clive's fear of China thing now has heaps more clout, i think most Australians now agree China can't be trusted and we need to move away from our reliance on them, also many blame China for this whole Covid thing, rightly so as we know they at least aren't taking any investigation into lab leak seriously.

Most people vote above the line so any preferences from these types of parties are much more likely to go to LNP than Labor, and the Greens are unlikely to gain any votes from those issues.

BTW. don't kid yourself that labor are any less corrupt than LNP, i mean god even in Victoria we have seen in the last year or so how corrupt they are with branch staking and an investigation into the quarantine security bungle where surprisingly nobody has ay record or memory on who actually made the decision.

Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19 Tuesday, 14 Sep 2021 at 8:12am

Australia does not take anybody away from the countries .

People want to come to Australia , Europe and the US to lead a better life for themselves and their families .

"It’s lazy and exploitative and to my mind a type of neo-imperialist racism." This is complete Bull S... !

I agree it is bad for the countries they leave but who I am to say they can't come into my home when invited .

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Tuesday, 14 Sep 2021 at 8:23am

ID, Clive is just an opportunistic crank who's only political ambition is to keep the ALP out so there's more chance of opening up his big coal mines in Queensland. He stiffed his workers and treats the general public like absolute fools. His "policies" are designed to attract the nutter vote and keep / steer them into the LNP tent via preferences.
"BTW. don't kid yourself that labor are any less corrupt than LNP,"
Oh please. Those ALP branch stackers are gone. Banished from the party. Yes it's shit but guess who suffers when this all gets exposed? I will give you a hint. It's not the general public. BTW what happened to the Victorian LNP branch stackers? No bloody consequences for doing exactly the same thing.
Comparing branch stacking to the plethora of multimillion dollar dodgy contracts (using our money) dished out to LNP mates is pretty ridiculous. The LNP paid their mates $30 million for a $3 million block of land in Sydney, and then had the hide to tell everyone it's good value for money. $80 mil pissed away by Taylor to his cayman island rowing mate for not a drop of water is a joke. The useless covid safe app is another example of cash for mates. Sports rorts, car park rorts, tourism funding rorts, regional grant rorts, job keeper rorts, Paladin, Parakeela, and an endless stream of un-tendered $79,900 contracts (at $80K they need to be registered) show the LNP as waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more corrupt than the ALP and their branch stacking.
Under the LNP our corruption index has steadily deteriorated. Transparency International has never improved our rating in even 1 year of this corrupt governments shitful reign.
You are absolutely deluding yourself if you think the ALP is just as corrupt as the LNP.

Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19 Tuesday, 14 Sep 2021 at 8:54am

VLocal - You need to take your blinkers off and keep up with the news . No party does branch stacking better than Lador . You can't get up in their party unless you play by their rules and come from their tribe .

Thanks for bringing this issue to the post . Your comment -"Oh please. Those ALP branch stackers are gone. Banished from the party. Yes it's shit but guess who suffers when this all gets exposed?"

Your foot is in your mouth so much that you have tinea of the mouth .

Ms Le wrote.

'Whether it's in the highest offices of this country or at the community level, we should NEVER accept this behaviour from those who represent us.'

Ms Le said she doesn't 'hold it against' those who did not support her and quoted the Buddha, saying: ''Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die''.'

She attacked Labor for relying on 'superficial connections to our diverse communities' and said the party needs more diversity among its politicians.

Remember Paris getting a Senate seat .

Remember Dan giving the $30m contract to his mates to do Hotel quarantining that lead to 600 plus Victorians dying , $200 m plus to his mates to build the Quarantining facility at Avalon ( maybe he didn't want Foxy to throw him down a flight of stairs again ) .

You might have conveniently forgotten but a lot of other Victorians have not .

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Tuesday, 14 Sep 2021 at 8:59am

"Remember Dan giving the $30m contract to his mates to do Hotel quarantining that lead to 600 plus Victorians dying , $200 m plus to his mates to build the Quarantining facility at Avalon ."
I do remember Scumo ignoring his s51 constitutional duties on quarantine, coming to the table with absolutely nothing in March 2020, telling the states he was landing planes with 48 hours, and all states having to scramble to do Scumo's job. His quarantine non policy is still fucking lethal 18 months later.
And those 600 deaths you mention were largely in aged-care, another fed responsibility ignored by scumo. The Vic govt had to send in Vic taxpayer funded medical teams into aged care homes (in the middle of a pandemic) because the private operators, overseen by the federal govt, fucked up royally.
That sky news after dark analysis you put forward is so far from reality it's frightening.
Hutchy, I genuinely hope you live in Victoria. The Libs are a fucking rabble down here. A joke. A full-blown circus. They actually went back to the leader who got his arse handed to him last election. Get use to Dan and the ALP mate, the LNP are unelectable.

Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19 Tuesday, 14 Sep 2021 at 9:12am

Get you foot out of your mouth and stop bull shitting/lying and deflecting .

The Inquiry was called Covid 19 Hotel Quarantine Inquiry - not the Aged Care Inquiry .

You are showing so CLEARLY how you are prepared to LIE to promote your views . Everything you post going forward is compromised and EVERYONE knows it . You now have ZERO credibility !

It’s being blamed for 768 deaths, 18,000 infections and an entire state being sent into a devastating lockdown, so how did Victoria’s disastrous hotel quarantine program go so wrong?

The controversial program made international headlines when private security guards breached infection control, which allowed the virus to spread into the community, creating a devastating second wave.

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Tuesday, 14 Sep 2021 at 9:25am

Got yourself a surfboard yet Hutchy……… or just mind surfing Dbah on the webcam?

Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19 Tuesday, 14 Sep 2021 at 9:40am

Hello Soggybrain . I hope you saw my response that I have 4 boards . Happy to describe them for you ,

I am a McTavish fan after hiring a 9ft Fireball in Bali 15 or so years ago .

9ft1 Fireball EVO2 - Made my own colour design . Orange , Blue (two shades ) and White stripes .
8ft6 Fireball EVO2 - Exact same colour design .
9ft Carver - Turquoise Greenish .
A crappy 6ft board for paddling in the pool .

I can duck dive them all .

Snapped a wonderful 9ft Fireball ( White ) in the Mentawi and a 9ft ( my own colour design as above ) at Flinders ( Cyrils ) . I had it fixed but it was too heavy .

Yes doing the virtual surfs but wishing every time I was out there .

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Tuesday, 14 Sep 2021 at 10:07am

"so how did Victoria’s disastrous hotel quarantine program go so wrong?"
Hotels are for tourists not quarantining viruses you complete imbecile. The quarantine plan, forced on the states with 48 hours notice by Scumo was fatally flawed from the start.
Sure it failed first in Victoria, but it's failed nearly 30 times since and Scumo's response 18 months later is still half arsed. Who do you hold accountable for the current wave?
Go read s51 of the constitution fool. You'll see who is responsible for what in Australia. Aged care and quarantine is a Federal Government responsibility. There is no doubt about this, and Scumo and his incompetent mob fucked both of them up.
BTW, do you find it amusing that you cry about minor ALP corruption in Victoria while the Liberal Party have re-elected a leader who was caught holding fund-raising lobster dinners with organised crime figures. What a fucking joke.

Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19 Tuesday, 14 Sep 2021 at 10:39am

VL - "so how did Victoria’s disastrous hotel quarantine program go so wrong?"
Hotels are for tourists not quarantining viruses you complete imbecile. The quarantine plan, forced on the states with 48 hours notice by Scumo was fatally flawed from the start."

None of the other states had a disaster only Victoria with 768 deaths . Why blame the PM and not any responsibility to Dan's team . Maybe you are like them and can not remember what happened as the Inquiry found .

"BTW, do you find it amusing that you cry about minor ALP corruption in Victoria while the Liberal Party have re-elected a leader who was caught holding fund-raising lobster dinners with organised crime figures. What a fucking joke."

I do find it amusing/sad that you think a lobster dinner is major and a $30m contract is minor .

Labor and some Unions ( the ones that employ Bikies/Thugs to intimidate their own workers ) have always been in bed with organised crime . That's how they developed their playbook .

The more you write the deeper the hole you did for yourself and your views .

Keep it up !!!!!!

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Tuesday, 14 Sep 2021 at 11:01am

"None of the other states had a disaster only Victoria with 768 deaths . Why blame the PM and not any responsibility to Dan's team ."
You clearly haven't been paying attention. This virus is airborne you stupid man. It's transferred in between hotel rooms because they are not set up to prevent the spread of viruses.
I can accept mistakes made by politicians during a pandemic. What I can't accept is the same mistakes made day in day out with zero fucking effort to fix them. Anyone with any brains knew HQ was flawed. We saw it fail over and over again, and what did Scumo do? Fucking nothing for over a calendar year. He dodged his responsibility and then blamed others. What a job shirker.
Aged care has been a shambles for a decade. As soon as this virus arrived, it was painfully obvious aged care residents were the most at risk people in Australia. What did scumo do to protect aged care residents? Fucking nothing.
It got so bad in some aged care homes, the Vic state government had to step in because people were dying of dehydration, infections and general neglect. 4000 medical shifts were delivered in federally regulated aged care homes by exhausted Vic taxpayer funded medicos. Any thanks from Scumo? Of course not. Zero deaths in state govt controlled homes.
Yes HQ failed in Victoria, Yes track and tracing was inadequate but hey at least Andrews learnt something and improved the system,
Gladys the stupid muppet, watched Delta in India, and ignored all the warnings. It spread rapidly and she still ignored all the warnings. It spread to Vic and we locked down and knocked it on the head. Still Gladys didn't lock down in NSW. She believed her own "gold standard" bullshit. It spread to Vic again. and NZ, and Qld, and SA and WA.
So fuck yeah, I do know who to blame.
Meanwhile Scumo secretly shifted Vic vaccines to NSW because it's an absolute shit show up there leaving us exposed.
There's a good reason while the LNP is more than 20 points behind in the polls in Vic. We've been dry arse fucked by the LNP. Gladys and Scumo can go fuck themselves for a change.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Tuesday, 14 Sep 2021 at 11:41am

https://m.