! VENT HERE !

udo's picture
udo started the topic in Saturday, 15 Aug 2015 at 12:11pm

Need to vent ---- Do it here.

groundswell's picture
groundswell's picture
groundswell Thursday, 24 Sep 2015 at 9:32am
zenagain wrote:

Groundswell, mate, seriously? Why wouldn't you just bank your $350 weekly? If you were worried about dipping into it, lock it up in a term deposit. You're obviously not Leon the Assassin because you can read and write so I can't see why you'd even fathom having a 'mate' lock it in the work safe (unless the money came from less than legal ways of course) :)

Haha my income was mostly legit, except for some pocket money for a design i had selling in a store for a while.
He is just the most slippery slimeball ive ever encountered so i thought the same thing, "Thats what banks are for".
Regardless i blocked him on facebook and got a new phone number.
That story was nothing compared to others about the same guy but ill leave it at that.

Thats horrible Blowin yet so funny at the same time, i cant believe it.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 24 Sep 2015 at 9:58am

zenagain, sauce in the places I frequent is 20-25c, while that is a little outrageous I've benn conditioned to accept being reamed and don't even consider it, however those little plastic packets are ridiculous, especially as one is rarely enough o spice up more healthy options.

I thought you were aware of that prectices last time you had s little rant blowin. that's been going on for a while. not all surf guides seem to stoop that low but it's MO for quite a few.

maybe it just depends on whether they just get the surfguide package for the geographically challenged who apparently are unaware of google as well. or the all inclusive push in package where they'll not only hold your hand to the beach, shepherd you in the line up, intimidate other surfers and push you onto waves. a great deal for those whose minds and arms are feeble.

like the injustice of paying for sauce I've learnt to accept it, but the worrying new development I've noticed are poms and europeans indulging in such services. its bad enough they paddle out eight at a time with surf giide instantly jockeying for best position and calling his clients further and further inside while it it's obvious to all other partakers that's not the best place for those of barely average skills. it appears if your a reasonably good looking girl who likes everyone looking at your almost naked bottom, such services may be administered for free.

so maybe cc that email to the euro and pommy mags as well, shaming the clients appears to be the only way to combat such ridiculousness because as any taxi driver will let you know, just about any abhorrent service your mind can think of is available for a price

ACB__'s picture
ACB__'s picture
ACB__ Thursday, 24 Sep 2015 at 11:58am
zenagain wrote:

I'm scared to ask but when I left Oz, a little packet of sauce was 10 cents. How much now?

occasionally 20c

50c from PieFace.

I usually end up telling the shopkeeper not to worry and got a cheese and bacon roll. It annoys me that much.

mikehunt207's picture
mikehunt207's picture
mikehunt207 Friday, 25 Sep 2015 at 10:12am

40c here but the pie will cost you $6 ! Markup River prices

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Friday, 25 Sep 2015 at 10:41am

Sweet baby Jesus! $6 for a bloody maggot-bag?

Is that the Wagyu beef one with truffles and gold leaf?

and after that they still sting you for sauce? I'm in the wrong business;)

toneranger's picture
toneranger's picture
toneranger Wednesday, 14 Oct 2015 at 2:55pm

shopkeepers who put there pies and pasties back in the piewarmer next day.

Rabbits68's picture
Rabbits68's picture
Rabbits68 Wednesday, 14 Oct 2015 at 4:06pm

Service stations that only provide the short handled windscreen cleaning squeegee thingeez.

Good for sweet FA!!!

trippergreenfeet's picture
trippergreenfeet's picture
trippergreenfeet Thursday, 15 Oct 2015 at 10:23am
Rabbits68 wrote:

Service stations that only provide the short handled windscreen cleaning squeegee thingeez.

Good for sweet FA!!!

And no window cleaner in the water bucket...fuckin cheap bastards.

uncle_leroy's picture
uncle_leroy's picture
uncle_leroy Thursday, 15 Oct 2015 at 11:33am

To the ABC radio early morning programmer for WA who thinks it is cool to play "what the fox say" every 3rd morning. It's not cool and ruins my drive to work
A very very BIG.......F..U..!!!

caml's picture
caml's picture
caml Thursday, 15 Oct 2015 at 12:07pm

Its not that bad , theres not even water in the wind screen clean buckets around the area im at haha !

Craig's picture
Craig's picture
Craig Thursday, 15 Oct 2015 at 12:16pm

Haha that's cause it either evaporates or people steal it for drinking water, haha.

Craig's picture
Craig's picture
Craig Thursday, 15 Oct 2015 at 12:17pm

Totally on the program ie slow drivers on the freeways taking up the outside right lane.

Dangerous for all road users and totally oblivious to their surroundings.

caml's picture
caml's picture
caml Thursday, 15 Oct 2015 at 1:22pm

Stealing water from the bucket to drink u reckon craig ? Outback servos, water is scarce

Craig's picture
Craig's picture
Craig Thursday, 15 Oct 2015 at 1:41pm

Well I hope not ha, have to be desperate to drink that!

floyd's picture
floyd's picture
floyd Thursday, 15 Oct 2015 at 4:45pm

Greg Hunt, Minister against the Environment, resign now

caml's picture
caml's picture
caml Friday, 16 Oct 2015 at 3:16pm

Swellnet search function is not working. can't access the willyweather redundant thread . Can someone bring it up please

uncle_leroy's picture
uncle_leroy's picture
uncle_leroy Friday, 16 Oct 2015 at 5:07pm

http://www.smh.com.au/business/energy/santos-ships-first-cargo-from-glng...
This really gets my goat
WHY, WHY do we need to export gas at all for the rich to get richer???
It is an Australian resource, it should stay in the country for our own use in our own homes and businesses.
Keeping it in the country would mean less bores/fracking
At the moment we are just destroying the countryside, our groundwater, our food bowls and agricultural areas, and all for what?
The rich toget richer, our environment gets trashed and our cost of living keeps going through the roof

uncle_leroy's picture
uncle_leroy's picture
uncle_leroy Friday, 16 Oct 2015 at 5:10pm

RIP George Bender - another farmer taken to the pressures of big business
http://www.northernstar.com.au/news/csg-industry-blamed-death-cotton-far...

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Friday, 16 Oct 2015 at 6:08pm
uncle_leroy wrote:

http://www.smh.com.au/business/energy/santos-ships-first-cargo-from-glng...
This really gets my goat
WHY, WHY do we need to export gas at all for the rich to get richer???
It is an Australian resource, it should stay in the country for our own use in our own homes and businesses.
Keeping it in the country would mean less bores/fracking
At the moment we are just destroying the countryside, our groundwater, our food bowls and agricultural areas, and all for what?
The rich toget richer, our environment gets trashed and our cost of living keeps going through the roof

Bit of homework for you Uncle , im guessing they get the gas for 5 or 10c per litre delivered .

wellymon's picture
wellymon's picture
wellymon Friday, 16 Oct 2015 at 6:25pm

Dumb scaffolders who think I'm taking all their work.
Wake up.
Get some tickets and a trade and do the work yourselves instead of just building a scaffold that takes manpower and weeks of work??????????

Ohh yeah sorry you can't do the work as you have no brain at all, or skill;)

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Friday, 16 Oct 2015 at 6:31pm

And there nationality is.........?

uncle_leroy's picture
uncle_leroy's picture
uncle_leroy Friday, 16 Oct 2015 at 7:41pm

I know they are in it for the money Udo, but is it really worth it trashing our own backyard for a quick buck?
We're not talking about four or five wells, there are thousands of them. Google earth around Dalby, Kogan and the Crossroads, it is quite amazing
And because it is going offshore, all other Australian States are struggling with gas supply and having to do more and more wells and fracking just to meet local demand.
Just doesn't seem right that we send it overseas, the environmental cost, yet we need to put in further wells because we don't have enough gas to supply our own country
Sound like the American guns campaign, the solution the gas wells is more gas wells

davetherave's picture
davetherave's picture
davetherave Saturday, 17 Oct 2015 at 12:56am

ah yeah, no bloody sunshine, piss poor we can get to mars but only get a solar panel to catch 34% of available electricity.
but i have had enough of trying to get u to see sense.
blokes like welly could have homes communities, regional health centres all up and running in no time- but wheres the shareholders profit u git.
Back in the communities where it belongs, but shit not taught in economics 101, so cant be good, just cant be good!!!!!.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 17 Oct 2015 at 12:05pm

Sitting down to a beautiful meal at a great restaurant and due to the perversities of the law, not being able to slap some sense into the two girls that spend the entire duration of the meal taking selfies with ridiculous pouting faces and posing for snapchats next to their fish tacos.

Oh to be a masked vigilante enacting social justice outside of the restrictive confines of the legal system.

chin's picture
chin's picture
chin Saturday, 17 Oct 2015 at 12:23pm
Blowin wrote:

Sitting down to a beautiful meal at a great restaurant and due to the perversities of the law, not being able to slap some sense into the two girls that spend the entire duration of the meal taking selfies with ridiculous pouting faces and posing for snapchats next to their fish tacos.

Oh to be a masked vigilante enacting social justice outside of the restrictive confines of the legal system.

I know, you mutilate them and dump them in a quarry, and YOU'RE the bad guy.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 17 Oct 2015 at 12:40pm

Exactly Chin.

Although I was thinking more along the lines of vehicular homicide ala Deathproof.

It's just got a nice ring to it.

Didn't work out too well for poor old Kurt Russel though ....

wellymon's picture
wellymon's picture
wellymon Saturday, 17 Oct 2015 at 6:29pm
udo wrote:

And there nationality is.........?

Fuckin big headed Kiwi fuks Udo.
You know, dumb as, staunch as.
Go back home and be like that not here eh;)

I suppose they can't help it if they boom their sister all the time!

wellymon's picture
wellymon's picture
wellymon Saturday, 17 Oct 2015 at 6:33pm
Blowin wrote:

Funny as Blowin, geez the beauty of your english is astounding.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 17 Oct 2015 at 6:35pm

Welly- Kiwi scaffolders resent you taking " their " work ?

Really ?

wellymon's picture
wellymon's picture
wellymon Saturday, 17 Oct 2015 at 6:44pm

I'm a rope access tech with trade skills, does not matter if i"m a Kiwi bro.

Scaffies hate ropies?????

Cause haha, I say to them "I used to be a scaffolder but I've grown up now"

Ouch! now that's like sitting on a big thistle right up their arse;) ouch ouch.

It goes right over their dumb heads, durrrrrrr.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 17 Oct 2015 at 6:47pm

Offshore work dried up Welly ?

I've heard through the grapevine that Cape is looking for Scaffies at Wheatstone LNG at Onslow WA...

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 17 Oct 2015 at 8:04pm

Adverse tides.

There, I've said it.

Lift your game Huey.

The tide I want WHEN I want it.

If it's not too much trouble of course.

And only if you've got some spare time after all your tireless efforts producing long period swells and complimentary winds.

Please ....?

wellymon's picture
wellymon's picture
wellymon Saturday, 17 Oct 2015 at 8:55pm
Blowin wrote:

Offshore work dried up Welly ?

I've heard through the grapevine that Cape is looking for Scaffies at Wheatstone LNG at Onslow WA...

Got sick of it Blowin, working away, paying of a mortgage, to a beautiful home in the bush that I could not appreciate.
Missing my girl, who was lonely as the young fella has ventured out;)

Have work close to home and even better money believe it or not;) haha just the driving is intense tho. not too bad after 40 mins and getting a cold tallie down the throat, for another 20 mins till home.

Home every night loving my job , which is important.

Wheatstoned scaffies haha, you're pulling my cock now.

Was trying to get on that job as a ropie on the hook up, but as usual it's the purple circle shit, not what you know but whose cock you smoke;)

$1600 a day tho.
Norchock would probably smoke that a day for sure... :---------0

wellymon's picture
wellymon's picture
wellymon Saturday, 17 Oct 2015 at 8:58pm
Blowin wrote:

Adverse tides.

There, I've said it.

Lift your game Huey.

The tide I want WHEN I want it.

If it's not too much trouble of course.

And only if you've got some spare time after all your tireless efforts producing long period swells and complimentary winds.

Please ....?

After all that clipping in the caravan.

I hope the tides perform for you sir:)

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 17 Oct 2015 at 9:06pm

I think I left a little piece of me back in that caravan Welly.

Might have been my short term memory.

Good times.

I think ....?

davetherave's picture
davetherave's picture
davetherave Sunday, 18 Oct 2015 at 6:45pm

The Bolt Report Stoops to all time low. Afternoon TV, kids could be watching, Andrew decides to show vision of a bloke in Gaza, holding up big butchers knife asking others to stab other people. He then says we are about to show some confronting scenes, so look away now.
Too late Mr Bolt, I dont want to see this, I wouldnt want my kids to see it, so why are you showing it on sunday afternoon?
Yes you were trying to support your argument, and you might say to help Australia, but i would say that not showing that footage on a Sunday afternoon time slot helps Australia. If you cannot understand this, you are making about as much sense as the man asking one to attack another and are not helping Australia one little bit. What does the Turnbull Government and the Labor Party say on this? All sides of Politics talk about seeing the way we want Australia to be, this is certainly not it. Share if you think we want to see unity and peace.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Sunday, 18 Oct 2015 at 7:06pm

Jeez Dave, if kids are sitting inside on a Sunday arvo watching political drivel they deserve to see that shit.

Smurfburger's picture
Smurfburger's picture
Smurfburger Tuesday, 20 Oct 2015 at 10:55am

Letting kids watch Bolt at all is problematic