I love Bali

Blowin's picture
Blowin started the topic in Thursday, 19 Mar 2015 at 6:55pm

I love Bali.

You wouldn't think that such a thought could be controversial . But it is.
Many people don't love Bali, in fact they proclaim to hate it. Bemoan what it has become, it's lack of purity, it's lost innocence.

Sure, I can see their point. I can't imagine anywhere on Earth that has been transformed as radically as Bali over the last thirty years. From rice paddies and coconut groves to six story discotheques . It's totally unrecognisable in the most built up areas.

But that's not what this post is about. It's about why I LOVE Bali.

I love Bali because ...

- it's still the home of an intense cluster of world class waves. Roping lefts : Uluwatu, freight train right barrels : Sanur, backlit mega tubes : Padang Padang. Rip able reefs, fun beachies. Short , slabby pits and long mellow points. River mouths and bombies. It's got the lot.

- it's still possible to get uncrowded quality waves in 2015 when it seems as though the entire planet has discovered surfing. I was trading crystal clear , rolling right walls with only two other surfers just this morning.

- it's still freaking beautiful. Watching the mist reveal Mt Agung in that unique Bali morning light from a black sand beach as the sun comes up is still special.

- the food is amazing. Walking around town building up a hunger and knowing that at any given time you are within shouting distance of fresh, exotic and delicious meals with enough variety to make your head spin is priceless.

- the Balinese are legends. Friendly, happy and always keen for a joke. Unfailingly polite and welcoming. Healthy, spiritual and decent.

- the Balinese surfers rip their waves and they still own them. A visiting Brazilian would not think twice to drop in on an Aussie local at Kirra. But you won't see the same in Bali. The Balinese surfers are treated with the respect they deserve. Because as everyone knows, if they are not treated with respect there is consequences.

- the water is so warm it's like swimming in silken angels tears.

- telling people that you are going to Bali will often elicit a response along the lines of ......"why would you go to that traffic ridden, noisy shithole ?" And then as you're kicking back with a Bintang watching the sunset over Uluwatu you can imagine them sitting at lights in their car on their way home from work in Perth. Which , for those that have never been , is a noisy , traffic ridden shithole. And this makes me laugh. Which is something I enjoy doing.

- The fruit is incredible.

- despite the millions of tourists, the fast food franchises and the Aussie over familiarity with the joint it's still exotic. The smell of clove cigarettes, the ogo ogos of Nyepi, the Buddhist offerings , monkeys , food and language are all enticingly foreign.

- there is no overreaching nanny state. You want to ride your motorbike with all four of your children and the missus on the back...whilst texting. Go for it.

- you can live like a king on a regular Aussie income. Maybe not such a great benefit for the Balinese themselves though.

- it's close to Oz. Twenty hour plane ride and a shot at developing deep vein thrombosis.....ummm no thanks. It's actually faster to fly to Bali from Perth than it is to drive to Albany. You can fly from Port Hedland in less than two hours.

- you get an opportunity to regularly witness some of the most foolhardy behaviour imaginable on a daily basis. You ever seen a man being doubled on a motorbike through traffic whilst holding a large pane of glass ? What about seeing someone hold a nail between his bare fingers while his mate tries to grind the tip off it ? It's all there folks.

- you can see people making do with not much and making it work. An exhaust system held on with a T Shirt ? An outboard motor attached to a boat with no anchoring system, just held on with a man's brute force ? Why not ? It might not work forever but it'll usually get em over the line.

- the winds can blow offshore for months at a time and when they blow onshore, well , that just makes it offshore somewhere else. It's an island !

- you haven't seen glassy oceanic conditions till you've seen Indonesian sheet glass. It's like an oil slick. And if you're ever near Benoa Harbour that could well be what it is.

- old people are accorded the respect they deserve.

- it's exciting. It's a melting pot of the world. Wide eyed villages from remote Asia, jaded techno princesses from Russia, sleek surfy chicks from Canada , your next door neighbour from Ipswich....it's a party and everyone is invited.

Including YOU. I'll see you there. You can't miss me.

I'll be the sun burnt drunk in a head to toe Bintang ensemble with hair braids and a fresh tattoo of a unicorn across my back . Don't be shy. Come and say hello.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Monday, 12 Jun 2023 at 1:07am
udo wrote:

Are you going to be giving a DS a run at O.C today Superfreak... did you Surf on your Forehand at Dawn ?
https://balibelly.com/pages/uluwatu

Came straight over to lembongan on Friday morning after late check in to hotel in sanur . New harbour is great and really organised, unbelievable how many tourists flocking to nusa penida for day trip so bit of a traffic congestion in the morning north of KFC . Shipwrecks was solid 4ft ( overhead sets ) first day and 3-4 ft Saturday ( long lulls ) Sunday ( today ) was pumping first light at lassos but crowded ( 20 + ) and 5 hot locals taking the best ones. It was pretty solid 5ft and some good barrels , some really deep ones by local hotties. My pop up at 62 ain’t what it used to be and ate shit on a couple and managed a couple of ok ones . It was good lassos but not great classic lassos, probably too much south in it . The arvo session was even more crowded and wind a bit funny but fuck there was some really good tube riding going down by the locals , looks like swell dropping tomorrow but still should be some 4-5 sets .Muntigs had some big 10 ft sets so Ulu’s would have been a good size . I haven’t surfed outside corner since the 90s bit past it now 6-8 ‘ is my limit these days . On my previous posts I mentioned arrival in airport , virgin asked us for vaccination certificate but not asked at bali end . Got through buying a voa and immigration in 10 minutes . We flew in at 10.15 pm and my boards didn’t come out until 11.25 pm and only 1 other board came out at same time on the virgin flight . 4 flights from Melbourne at roughly the same time . Like I said on previous post , always waiting for luggage , customs is really quick now with the online declaration .

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Monday, 12 Jun 2023 at 9:33am

1-B8-B9-F80-D0-D6-4-C0-C-8695-BEBDF5561-C38 First photo Troy Sinclair testing out his new DS at muntigs , second shot my mate Will testing his DS at lassos , last shot local Agus Frimato weaving at lassos
8-DBDB150-FF71-446-E-A3-E5-7-C0-F14537049
78212-FD5-87-EC-445-E-BA71-F5-D0-CC3-BB3-AA

freeride76's picture
freeride76's picture
freeride76 Monday, 12 Jun 2023 at 9:51am

Nice shots!

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Monday, 12 Jun 2023 at 9:55am
freeride76 wrote:

Nice shots!

Photos credited to Thabu , local surf school owner , top bloke .

jezza64's picture
jezza64's picture
jezza64 Monday, 12 Jun 2023 at 10:38am
udo wrote:

Wtf is wrong with a 5 or 7 am Flight ?

Wouldn’t worry me, as others have said get in early and get settled. My Mrs won’t do a 2am start on her own, night driving etc. I’ll will already be in Bali.

jezza64's picture
jezza64's picture
jezza64 Monday, 12 Jun 2023 at 10:38am
udo wrote:

Wtf is wrong with a 5 or 7 am Flight ?

Wouldn’t worry me, as others have said get in early and get settled. My Mrs won’t do a 2am start on her own, night driving etc. I’ll will already be in Bali.

jezza64's picture
jezza64's picture
jezza64 Monday, 12 Jun 2023 at 10:52am
eat-your-vegies wrote:

Hi there jezza
I reckon $500 each way from Melbourne is pretty ok.
And you’ll be flying Garuda so your boards are free and you get real cutlery with your meals (even after all the 911 terrorist and security wank )
Hostee’s are gorgeous too although you probably won’t notice cos you got a missus.
Best of all , they serve Bintang .
I’m jealous.

Haha, always Garuda if possible. I will notice, got 2 weeks on my own before the missus comes over for a week. :)
I always calculate that if Garuda is within a couple of hundred bucks of Deathstar then $20 per hour in the air is money well spent.

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Monday, 12 Jun 2023 at 10:44am
Supafreak wrote:

1-B8-B9-F80-D0-D6-4-C0-C-8695-BEBDF5561-C38 First photo Troy Sinclair testing out his new DS at muntigs , second shot my mate Will testing his DS at lassos , last shot local Agus Frimato weaving at lassos
8-DBDB150-FF71-446-E-A3-E5-7-C0-F14537049
78212-FD5-87-EC-445-E-BA71-F5-D0-CC3-BB3-AA

Unreal. How big is his board in top pic supa?

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Monday, 12 Jun 2023 at 10:49am

Top wave looks serious. What’s the shape like as it runs down the reef?

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Monday, 12 Jun 2023 at 11:43am
seeds wrote:

It tends to pinch on the end section , seen Dylan Longbottom out there threading the needle at 10-12 years ago , he made it look easy but its not . This shot of the wreck at the moment from my room . F23-FD3-D4-1-DD4-4357-A5-EE-EE4-EECCED58-F @goofyfoot Troy’s on his 7’6 , first surf on it .

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Monday, 12 Jun 2023 at 2:49pm

Pulu a lembongan local was at one stage junior and open Indonesian champion, his hero is slater and he surfed against him at Keramas one year and would have beaten Kelly if he came out of the barrel that pinched on him . He got some nice ones yesterday morning and arvo , great local boardriders club with good attitude and if you show some respect they will give you some waves . https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid04HxTa4DwfXZ3gv579FKVAu...

andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Monday, 12 Jun 2023 at 5:14pm
Supafreak wrote:
seeds wrote:

It tends to pinch on the end section , seen Dylan Longbottom out there threading the needle at 10-12 years ago , he made it look easy but its not . This shot of the wreck at the moment from my room . F23-FD3-D4-1-DD4-4357-A5-EE-EE4-EECCED58-F @goofyfoot Troy’s on his 7’6 , first surf on it .

Is that location of old Main Ski inn?
Haven't been to Lembongan since 2003.
Stoked ya scored!

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Monday, 12 Jun 2023 at 9:17pm

@andy-mac , its just down from the old mainski which is now ohana’s , you would be shocked to see what’s developed since 2003 . Shipwrecks this afternoon was best it’s been all year according to the local lads , had a really good 4 hour session , nice 3-5 ft wreck glassed off beautifully an hour before sunset and started to consistently pulse . Waves in the morning then it slowly backs of to flat over next few days. Got game fishing lined up and conditions should be perfect come Thursday , there has been Spanish mackerel around apparently and GTs , even if we don’t score a fish it’s visually spectacular along south coast of penida .

andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Tuesday, 13 Jun 2023 at 6:24am
Supafreak wrote:

@andy-mac , its just down from the old mainski which is now ohana’s , you would be shocked to see what’s developed since 2003 . Shipwrecks this afternoon was best it’s been all year according to the local lads , had a really good 4 hour session , nice 3-5 ft wreck glassed off beautifully an hour before sunset and started to consistently pulse . Waves in the morning then it slowly backs of to flat over next few days. Got game fishing lined up and conditions should be perfect come Thursday , there has been Spanish mackerel around apparently and GTs , even if we don’t score a fish it’s visually spectacular along south coast of penida .

Cheers Supa, great shot.
Stoked you scored, it surely is a beautiful spot. Loved Shippies and Lasos. Can only imagine how busy it is now as these days usually stay in Sanur and see the amount of boats heading over, (causing side chop) is nuts. New harbour looks like it would have made it run smoother.
Funny, I kind of stopped going after 2003 cause thought it was getting too busy then..
Great pics, I have never seen muntigs break, actually didn't know there was another wave there. Have crossed paths with Troy a few times, he use to easily beat me up at Synergy BJJ. Haha.
Enjoy the waves and hope ya catching and eating some GT's and Spanish Mackerel! Enjoy,

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Tuesday, 13 Jun 2023 at 6:04pm
udo wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:

Indo has dropped need for Covid vax to enter Indo

official regulation
https://covid19.go.id/storage/app/media/Regulasi/2023/Juni/SE%20No%201%2...

Indo is a bit slow on getting this out there no Sign of it anywhere....?

Still no real media reports on it, but this Bali website has updated.

"Proof of Vaccination No Longer Required for Entry into Bali"

https://www.welcomebacktobali.com/blog/latest-updates/proof-of-vaccinati...

StormyAndBo's picture
StormyAndBo's picture
StormyAndBo Wednesday, 14 Jun 2023 at 8:58am

Its on Qantas and Jetstar travel info pages

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 15 Jun 2023 at 3:28pm

2 million rp fish , 3kg ( just ) trevally , was a beautiful morning out and spotted at least 7 turtles, good to see they’re about in numbers. Hooked it in the gills so thought it was way bigger. 3-C61-F405-721-F-40-B0-A26-B-973-B4187-B2-E8

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Thursday, 15 Jun 2023 at 4:50pm
StormyAndBo wrote:

Its on Qantas and Jetstar travel info pages

Updated on Smart traveller governmet page for Indo too

"We've reviewed our entry requirements and health advice for Indonesia. You no longer need to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination to enter Indonesia or travel domestically (see 'Health' and 'Travel')."

https://www.smartraveller.gov.au/destinations/asia/indonesia

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 16 Jun 2023 at 9:39am

Talking to a local mate about the amount of turtles around and he said yeah it’s automatic 5 years jail now for killing one . I asked what about ceremonies ? He said maybe for a very big important ceremony yes they might get away with it but not for a regular ceremony. C3814-ACD-A6-CC-4831-BEC1-A27-FD1475328

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 16 Jun 2023 at 3:49pm

the real heros during these vaccine restrictions were the online doctors handing out exemptions for $70.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 16 Jun 2023 at 6:24pm

Robot doing what he does . 8-BEF5-A5-D-03-B5-47-AD-BC33-E20-B9-CF140-C8
FA43-EBD0-9-C88-407-F-8-C16-89-DF49-A88506
8-ACE2-E29-D07-E-4-FA6-A316-F445-A5663644
FEA3-D36-F-DE4-F-4102-81-BC-7559-A7-D35-EAC
B13-F1-F5-B-52-DC-4173-8-D23-80-B17-D455-DB7
70-EE61-AA-DB35-4-A7-E-93-CB-5-EB68-EB79-BC0
60-A1-D624-EFC6-472-C-B0-B2-A0147-DA2-D212
F227-D811-6-D38-4480-8948-96-B157551712
86-FF2923-0-CCE-41-FB-81-AE-0-F69185-F7581

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Saturday, 17 Jun 2023 at 7:47pm

Took a couple of photos of the crane at shipwrecks yesterday on high tide & today on low tide . As you can see its a mess and dangerous on bigger swells as when the sets come , the current pulls you towards the crap laying out in front on the crane . Stay on the ball if surfing here as you wouldn’t want to get pinballed through this . AFF833-B0-7917-4-C81-A455-4-A9907-A08-C28
13265-C47-0171-4493-98-ED-38748-A3-A8838
F0939-D18-B7-E3-4-B99-B893-7-B5930-CBBA66
08-E9-CE2-A-3-B22-48-C7-BE11-41-CF8-E2796-FC
51393-E4-D-DBD6-41-B7-B13-D-C18-ECE934-C31

blackers's picture
blackers's picture
blackers Saturday, 17 Jun 2023 at 7:58pm
Supafreak wrote:

Took a couple of photos of the crane at shipwrecks yesterday on high tide & today on low tide . As you can see its a mess and dangerous on bigger swells as when the sets come , the current pulls you towards the crap laying out in front on the crane . Stay on the ball if surfing here as you wouldn’t want to get pinballed through this . ...

Geez you got a super low tide there Supa. I was surfing over that at "low tide" a few weeks back. It was tiny to be fair.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Saturday, 17 Jun 2023 at 8:08pm
blackers wrote:
Supafreak wrote:

Took a couple of photos of the crane at shipwrecks yesterday on high tide & today on low tide . As you can see its a mess and dangerous on bigger swells as when the sets come , the current pulls you towards the crap laying out in front on the crane . Stay on the ball if surfing here as you wouldn’t want to get pinballed through this . ...

Geez you got a super low tide there Supa. I was surfing over that at "low tide" a few weeks back. It was tiny to be fair.

Yeah high was 2.5 meters and low was 0.1 today, hoping this swell next few days pulls in and doesn’t just go down the channel, it’s got a lot of south in it .

blackers's picture
blackers's picture
blackers Saturday, 17 Jun 2023 at 8:19pm

Good luck. I got skunked.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Saturday, 17 Jun 2023 at 8:38pm
blackers wrote:

Good luck. I got skunked.

Yes worst May in memory from what I’ve heard . May has always been one of my favourite months for wind calmness good swell and less crowds . I totally jagged it as it was planned around daughter just missing 2 weeks of school and booked it 7 months in advance for cheap tickets .

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Saturday, 17 Jun 2023 at 8:54pm

I was there 1st to 5th June. Virtually flat but as (bad)luck would have it some shoulder high waves at Shipwrecks the day I was leaving. First time there and loved the place non the less. Must need some good size and or west in it to get Playgrounds working.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Saturday, 17 Jun 2023 at 9:10pm
Supafreak wrote:

Took a couple of photos of the crane at shipwrecks yesterday on high tide & today on low tide . As you can see its a mess and dangerous on bigger swells as when the sets come , the current pulls you towards the crap laying out in front on the crane . Stay on the ball if surfing here as you wouldn’t want to get pinballed through this . AFF833-B0-7917-4-C81-A455-4-A9907-A08-C28
13265-C47-0171-4493-98-ED-38748-A3-A8838
F0939-D18-B7-E3-4-B99-B893-7-B5930-CBBA66
08-E9-CE2-A-3-B22-48-C7-BE11-41-CF8-E2796-FC
51393-E4-D-DBD6-41-B7-B13-D-C18-ECE934-C31

Jesus what an absolute Fucking Disgrace !

blackers's picture
blackers's picture
blackers Saturday, 17 Jun 2023 at 9:34pm
seeds wrote:

I was there 1st to 5th June. Virtually flat but as (bad)luck would have it some shoulder high waves at Shipwrecks the day I was leaving. First time there and loved the place non the less. Must need some good size and or west in it to get Playgrounds working.

Missed you by a day! I gathered from another post you were in the vicinity. Agree it's a great place to stay, super relaxed.

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Saturday, 17 Jun 2023 at 9:42pm

Yeah mate, surf or not, who’s gunna complain. Was just so great to get out of Oz after so long.
ps. I got skunked on the Bukit also.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Sunday, 18 Jun 2023 at 6:00pm

Swell kicked today , nice wreck 4-5 ft and was having a good session until as I was knifing into a wave a euro with not much idea paddling out , instead of letting me have right of way he tried paddling through my line . I had to quickly straighten only for the wave to explode on him and throw him onto me . Copped the nose of his board into my thigh and felt like the worst dead leg ever . Paddled back out and sat up on board, noticed blood and sure enough a deep but small puncture. Kept surfing for another 2 hours , sore but the waves were to good to go in . When I did come in it wouldn’t stop bleeding so of to the Dr for 2 stitches. I’m on blood thinners so probably why It wouldn’t stop bleeding. Brought some waterproof bandages but got a feeling I’m going to be stiff and very sore tomorrow, goes small again after tomorrow and not much until 28th .

andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Sunday, 18 Jun 2023 at 7:15pm
Supafreak wrote:

Swell kicked today , nice wreck 4-5 ft and was having a good session until as I was knifing into a wave a euro with not much idea paddling out , instead of letting me have right of way he tried paddling through my line . I had to quickly straighten only for the wave to explode on him and throw him onto me . Copped the nose of his board into my thigh and felt like the worst dead leg ever . Paddled back out and sat up on board, noticed blood and sure enough a deep but small puncture. Kept surfing for another 2 hours , sore but the waves were to good to go in . When I did come in it wouldn’t stop bleeding so of to the Dr for 2 stitches. I’m on blood thinners so probably why It wouldn’t stop bleeding. Brought some waterproof bandages but got a feeling I’m going to be stiff and very sore tomorrow, goes small again after tomorrow and not much until 28th .

Quick recovery mate...

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Sunday, 18 Jun 2023 at 7:29pm

Thanks andy - mac , I’ve scrapped doing a mission east of here , my princess is 7 tomorrow and missing dad so she’s going to come stay for a few weeks . Wife’s got lots of ceremonies coming up so she will be busy and we can have some fun together on lembongan . Might be hobbling a bit . 99-A44-F13-D917-499-D-8645-588-DA9-A008-BF

andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Sunday, 18 Jun 2023 at 8:20pm

Happy birthday!

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Monday, 19 Jun 2023 at 9:04am

Some more shots of Pulu at lassos last swell. There’s been a Aussie photographer here not sure of his name , got these of Pulu’s Facebook page . ACBE5395-D856-418-A-AC37-C013-C754-A5-E8
302-DC4-C8-4-B6-A-4088-B419-9-ABCFBD46-D96
B7-FE6-B53-9497-472-A-8840-719-FACC9-B2-BF
C0-EDD607-329-F-4-FBE-9274-D0-DD3917-C4-E6
D042394-C-3283-43-D6-81-CA-8-E10-DEC57-D0-B
C5-D5-F308-F013-4924-B70-F-3522-C5-C2-ED7-A
B1-DBFBB5-2101-4347-8432-BEA2-F2116328
7-E4-F2653-9-FD6-42-A3-B7-B3-02-C933-B10-EA8
82-BB08-E5-32-AB-4-B7-E-9469-5096610064-BC
12564-E4-C-6279-4-AFB-AED9-84-E71-F3-AFB48

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Monday, 19 Jun 2023 at 9:03am

Agung this morning F9-FA9-B50-EDC3-4418-AB47-36-ECC370-B383

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Monday, 19 Jun 2023 at 9:13am

Nice Pic...Hows the Plastic situation on beaches over there Supa ?

andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Monday, 19 Jun 2023 at 9:18am
Supafreak wrote:

Agung this morning F9-FA9-B50-EDC3-4418-AB47-36-ECC370-B383

Stunning pic... Love that view , Agung, Abang and just the tip of Batur showing. Magical place....

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Monday, 19 Jun 2023 at 9:24am
udo wrote:

Nice Pic...Hows the Plastic situation on beaches over there Supa ?

LST ( lembongan surf team ) do regular beach and mangrove cleans . Noticed a bit , not much , trolling the other day . Speaking to other tourists who have come over from Kuta, Seminyak region , they are amazed at the difference and quality of water . Come wet season as you know it all goes to shit , a never ending job .

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Monday, 19 Jun 2023 at 9:32am

The view while trolling here never gets boring , we were unlucky the other day but other tourists have been smashing it with GTs , wahoo and mahi-mahi. 8-A8-A32-FE-C6-EF-4-BCE-A5-C9-9-A1716-BB503-C
A3611-F98-7011-4-AA5-AC59-29-A4-BA9-DD826
15-BBC996-6444-4-E6-D-95-CC-008-C760-D4842

blackers's picture
blackers's picture
blackers Monday, 19 Jun 2023 at 11:02am

South coast of Penida Supa?

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Monday, 19 Jun 2023 at 11:11am
blackers wrote:

Top 2 photos yes , bottom photo east coast

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
blackers wrote:

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
blackers wrote:

simba's picture
simba's picture
simba Tuesday, 20 Jun 2023 at 3:38pm

crowd what crowd .....

harrycoopr's picture
harrycoopr's picture
harrycoopr Tuesday, 20 Jun 2023 at 5:11pm
simba wrote:

crowd what crowd .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcPAxBJO6iY

Looks like fun...not. Such flagrant dropins. Don't miss that all

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Tuesday, 20 Jun 2023 at 5:39pm
simba wrote:

crowd what crowd .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcPAxBJO6iY

Jesus Christ that’s worse than anything I’ve seen at Snapper.
What’s happened to that place…

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Tuesday, 20 Jun 2023 at 5:46pm

Full of Beginner Euros by 8 am if its under Head high...being pushed in by there Indo Surf Coaches

Craig's picture
Craig's picture
Craig Tuesday, 20 Jun 2023 at 5:50pm

That's torched!

blackers's picture
blackers's picture
blackers Tuesday, 20 Jun 2023 at 9:02pm
udo wrote:

Full of Beginner Euros..being pushed in by there Indo Surf Coaches

That seems to be the difference between there and the goldy stretch. Not just Ulu unfortunately, seems to be everywhere on the Bukit.