Vaccinate or not

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak started the topic in Tuesday, 24 Nov 2020 at 6:20pm

I was a little shocked at Alan Joyce (CEO Qantas) announcement that international travelers will be required to have a covid 19 vaccination in order to travel on Qantas flights . The government wanted to have mandatory vaccination but after the bumbling of its release ( it was painful to watch the delivery of that announcement ) they withdrew the mandatory part but it seems Qantas and other business may demand a vaccination in order to use their services. I’m not anti vaccine by any means I just don’t trust this government or a vaccine that has been rushed through. A jab followed by another jab followed by yearly jabs doesn’t sit well with me as I have never had a flu shot or the flu for more than 20 years. Plus I don’t want to give this shot to my healthy 4 year old daughter. She is up to date with all her vaccinations but this covid vaccine is new and not being around for decades like the others. Tuberculosis remains the number one as far diseases go and you don’t need proof of vaccination to travel so what is going on ?

gsco's picture
gsco's picture
gsco Tuesday, 29 Jun 2021 at 10:06am

Come on Australia we can do it!

Let's all get vaccinated, out of lockdown and open back up to the outside world and participating in life and fun again with everyone else!

I think old Norm had a bit to say about this and is exactly what we need here in Australia:

LIFE BE IN IT:

freeride76's picture
freeride76's picture
freeride76 Tuesday, 29 Jun 2021 at 10:34am
sypkan wrote:

"120 people have caught it in Sydney. How many have symptoms? How many hospitalisations? How many deaths?

But…..case numbers!"

citing rita panahi probably won't win me any friends... but here you go blowin...

https://mobile.twitter.com/RitaPanahi/status/1409348811793649669

you look at those numbers, ...hospitalisations and the number of crew in lockdown... and it does seem we've lost our minds

but as the comments point out, hospitalisation numbers aren't really relevant if we are going for elimination strategy, the question is... is elimination strategy realistic when...

a) the rest of the world is moving on...

b) vaccinations seem incredibly limited in terms of efficacy, and the freedoms they will allow re. travel and quarratine

c) it's clear new strains will keep evolving

d) it's clear people will continue to return to oz in some form or another

e) purpose built quarrantine is a good 12 months away

f) b to e of the above, all mean australia is commiting to years of lockdowns, restricted travel, and quarrantine for all travellers to come... years at a minimum...

is this realistic?

hope so.

Life is better with reduced international tourism.

kidding, kind of.

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Tuesday, 29 Jun 2021 at 10:36am

I'd like to catch up with my mum and bro's.

Just sayin'...

freeride76's picture
freeride76's picture
freeride76 Tuesday, 29 Jun 2021 at 10:41am

yeah, just kidding Zen.

Although I note NZ is making major changes to the tourism based economies of the places in the south Island after reference to the damage done by tourists.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 29 Jun 2021 at 11:12am

Same with Venice.

On the other hand we’ve got the government’s Intergenerational Report claiming that without importing millions of people each decade we will all wither and die like vampires in sunlight.

velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno Tuesday, 29 Jun 2021 at 12:08pm

Just got back from a surf and told about Anna's press conference - QLD is pissed. The figure I was relayed was that of hotel quarantine, 50% are not Australian citizens or residents: WTF

velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno Tuesday, 29 Jun 2021 at 12:12pm
gsco wrote:

AZ vaccine now available to everyone: https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-06-29/coronavirus-vaccine-under-40s-can...

There is now no excuse to not get vaccinated.

There is now no need for Australia to keep going into lockdowns or to shut itself off from the world.

Any unvaccinated person suffering from financial or mental health hardship from lockdowns now only have themselves to blame.

Equally to blame are people pushing conspiracy ideas like there is no virus threat or need to get vaccinated, and hence encouraging people to not get vaccinated.

Australia should now be rolling out initiatives like free movement, free and unrestricted domestic and international travel, exemption from lockdown, etc, for vaccinated people.

Translation: gimme my overseas holiday NOW gimmie gimmie gimmie

Last global pandemic, it took nearly 3 years to get through. We're halfway through, with the more concerning variants emerging. Govt IS bringing in heaps of people so border is effectively open already - just need to stay within HQ - huge numbers in the last year. You need to know someone with more pull, so you can travel overseas. Maybe arrange a wedding on the subcontinent.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 29 Jun 2021 at 12:13pm

Fruit pickers arriving so a farmer doesn’t have to pay award pay rates to an Aussie. Fair enough that millions of Australians can subsidise the farmer’s bottom line when they underwrite the Covid lockdown threat generated by his human imports.

So it should be in the EZFKAA*

*Economic Zone Formerly Known As Australia

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Tuesday, 29 Jun 2021 at 1:17pm

Seriously , can the government and media do a better job, confusion and kaos seems to be the new normal.And good old barnaby getting fined $200 for not masking up entering a petrol station , good leadership ha

garyg1412's picture
garyg1412's picture
garyg1412 Tuesday, 29 Jun 2021 at 1:21pm

Blowin I keep hearing this narrative about how a farmer doesn't have to pay award rates. My young bloke has been picking broccoli, etc for the past few months with people from all over, including Pacific Islanders and other Aussies, and they are all paid $26/hour and in some instances $32/hour.

Now there might be a few shysters out there but I don't think it's a conspiracy of many to deliberately escape paying award rates to Aussies. I think the scams would be more on the accommodation and travel side of things although in saying that my young bloke was picked up and dropped off each day at no cost.

I think the labour market at the moment is showing what a shit idea importing foreign labour is, which is obviously the gist of your commentary, but I thought it worth mentioning the wages issue from first hand experience which shows not all farmers are cunts.

Dx3's picture
Dx3's picture
Dx3 Tuesday, 29 Jun 2021 at 1:25pm

Worse than that Supafreak, in an escalation of the complete shitshow that the vaccine roll-out has become... last night Morrison advises that they are opening up eligibility for the AZ vaccine to anyone who wants it, and no fault indemnity to GP's who give the jab to under 60's.

Then this morning from the QLD CHO Jeannette Young "There are some people asking to get the AZ vaccine but the clinical advice is they should not" and repeatedly says this is a PM decision only.

Any chance at all of some sort of alignment on the health advice you fucking muppets. They couldn't cock this up any worse if they tried.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Tuesday, 29 Jun 2021 at 1:29pm

@Dx3 , headless chooks comes to mind

Dx3's picture
Dx3's picture
Dx3 Tuesday, 29 Jun 2021 at 2:20pm

Supafreak - and now Foley from Vic Gov has come out and said it wasn't a national cabinet decision to allow AZ jabs for everyone who wants them. This just hours after Morrison makes his announcement last night DIRECTLY AFTER national cabinet, saying that the decision has now been made to allow AZ for all.

There is a very good reason all these folks are politicians and not out working in the real world. They would be sacked so quickly for incompetence it's not funny. Case in point Morrison, who got sacked all throughout his career until he landed in federal politics. He is doing a very good job at making the premiers look like they have their shit together.

donweather's picture
donweather's picture
donweather Tuesday, 29 Jun 2021 at 2:24pm
Craig's picture
Craig's picture
Craig Tuesday, 29 Jun 2021 at 2:38pm

Fuck Morrison is absolutely useless. Piss off already!

carpetman's picture
carpetman's picture
carpetman Tuesday, 29 Jun 2021 at 2:41pm
gsco wrote:

"Any unvaccinated person suffering from financial or mental health hardship from lockdowns now only have themselves to blame."

"Australia should now be rolling out initiatives like free movement, free and unrestricted domestic and international travel, exemption from lockdown, etc, for vaccinated people."

Except that, even if every single person got the AZ today, you still need to wait 3 months before they can get their second dose, and then prob another few weeks before they're fully protected.

So the impossible best case scenario would still be November before you can open up without screwing a large % of the population.

batfink's picture
batfink's picture
batfink Tuesday, 29 Jun 2021 at 2:50pm

I’m with Craig.

Not sure about AZ for youngsters, got two kids in their early 20s and I don’t know how to advise them on that one. Pfizer should be available to them, but it ain’t.

But the muck-ups are surreal. Latest one being the transport worker not vaccinated. Every time something ‘leaks’ you find out that another barn door you thought was closed had been left wide open. It was only a guideline if the transport worker worked for a private company. Blow me down.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Tuesday, 29 Jun 2021 at 3:13pm

Thats a poor article kinda misleading this was discussed and explained on ABC radio today and explained in this article

The medical or government stance on AstraZeneca hasn't changed, they are just making it easier for under 50's to get it if they want, as before even though technically anyone could get it, doctors would be likely to discourage people under 50 from getting it because they could be sued if they gave it and then the patient had blood clots.

It's just a way to get more people vaccinated with Astrazeneca as there is plenty of this vaccine but limited supply of Pfizer

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-06-29/covid-astrazeneca-vaccine-austral...

From article:

"The key change announced on Monday night was the introduction of a new no-fault indemnity scheme for GPs.

What is indemnity?

Indemnity is a form of protection.

In practical terms, the new no-fault scheme means GPs cannot be sued if a patient under 60 has an adverse reaction to AstraZeneca.

It also means a person who has an adverse reaction is entitled to compensation from the federal government without having to establish anyone was at fault.

The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) has been calling for no-fault indemnity for some time, chair of Queensland branch Dr Bruce Willett said.

However, Dr Willett said the details of the indemnity scheme were not yet known.

He said until the scheme was enacted, patients under 60 could be turned away by their GP because there was no protection for either of them."

Also the research/medical trials on mixing AstraZeneca & Pfizer have now become better known, so they can be mixed (1st & 2nd Jabs) if need be, which also helps with supply if people get AZ now and then a follow up with Pfizer if available....

Its a hard situation for the government, on one hand they want as many people vaccinated as possible and statically the blood clot cases are very rare, but they also have to appear to be careful and not get blamed for giving bad advice, because when you do vaccinate millions of people you will get bloods clots from a few.

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Tuesday, 29 Jun 2021 at 3:29pm

R you on ScoMo's vaccine marketing payroll gsco? Reading your last post was about as cheesy as their campaigns so you gotta be don't ya?

How much fun do you think will be had when the majority of the population have had to have a forced injection in their arm...? Wake up knackers. Non consensual penetration of anyone's body for any reason never left a good taste in anyone's mouth. Your 'fun' call gets eroded real quick and you end up with a supressed and powerless society. A big backwards step.

Case in point the aged care industry. How many billions do corporations of all shapes and sizes spend on building team and culture? ANy business ownere or employee know's your team is everything. Then think about your next team building event when 84% of your staff have a had a forced needle just so they can work.. Its not the way forward. Its short term thinking, which has fkd us so many times before.

Sorry to spoil the get vaccinated so we can open up and travel fantasy. But its just that anyway. The next variant is coming to a town near you, its just around the corner. This is just a big warm up. Get people used to the intro of new variants, offer vaccines, lock them down, open borders, close borders.. Sorry lads ya getting played.

Happiness shouldn't be conditional. It should just be. Pokies make you happy, so does alcohol and drugs... Now I need a vaccine to be happy.. Wow. Gsco, your FIRED.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 29 Jun 2021 at 3:50pm

GSCO’s worldview :

If you don’t get vaccinated, you’re threatening the lives of others and you’re a scumbag who deserves to be ostracised from society because someone else might get Covid and get seriously ill and maybe die.

Plus

If you get vaccinated against your will and get seriously ill and maybe die….who gives a fuck!!

donweather's picture
donweather's picture
donweather Tuesday, 29 Jun 2021 at 3:53pm
indo-dreaming wrote:

From article:

"The key change announced on Monday night was the introduction of a new no-fault indemnity scheme for GPs.

What is indemnity?

In practical terms, the new no-fault scheme means GPs cannot be sued if a patient under 60 has an adverse reaction to AstraZeneca.

So AZ is deemed not appropriate for under 60's and this was advised by the government only last week or so. They now backflip and say it can be administered to under 60's provided a no-fault indemnity is granted to the practicioners. Hmmmmm, I'm not sure this makes it safe, rather just a way for Dr's to now give it to the age group that is at highest risk of side effects without any repercussions to those Dr's. Gotta love the Gov for looking after the people who elected them!!!

gsco's picture
gsco's picture
gsco Tuesday, 29 Jun 2021 at 4:00pm

Blowin and Shortenism while everyone is getting vaccinated and living free again:

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Tuesday, 29 Jun 2021 at 4:06pm

08-EFCD1-C-D84-F-418-F-873-D-9-E4-D2-C13-FBCF

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Tuesday, 29 Jun 2021 at 4:28pm

2018-21 CDC Director "Covid was made in the lab & leaked from a Lab in Sept/Oct 2019."

US are struggling to unearth just one leak...
Not very difficult to trace half a dozen plausible leaks without Wuhan tours or FBI / MI5 inquiries.
Soon find out if tbb can still beat some drums...

1 "Cold Chain Leak"
tbb will open with a very insightful alternate enquiry line that dresses up the frozen Chook raffle.
https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202104/1221102.shtml

Wuhan Military Games requires ***** Food Import for *****Generals & 10,000 World wide Troops.
*****Motels with *****Chefs that lick General's boots to win a *****Military Pin...(Not Joking!)

23rd-25th Sept 2019 (CAS) Chinese Academy of Sciences host Asian Cold Chain Conference...
https://10times.com/accc-wuhan
Crew know this is Virology - Pathogens -Contamination...(China / US / WHO are keen on cold chain!)
Wuhan opened a separate Import Channel / Airlink etc for WMG to override local laws.
Allowing Wuhan Motels to Import a world of Food in a week to serve the fussiest of dinners.
Stands to reason this Conference was combing over these last minute largest fasted Imported payloads.

tbb knows WHO reckon it's a frozen chook from Dark side of the Moon...However this is a Local leak.
CAS more than likely brought an esky of nasties to impress their outta town guests on their first date.
Shangri-la Hotel is very posh but does harbour some dead spaces...eg: Gym / Pool are such zones.
All know if CAS pet contagion escaped from ice cream bucket...the virus would survive in these zones.

Sounds a bit far fetched tbb...'yeah thought so as well'...until...

Conference ends > Gym is closed from 8th Oct - 31st Dec...( Wot! Did someone die of a deadly virus?)
The gym is just a basement...has no fittings or furniture..it's the arse end of Hotel...3 months closure?
https://hotelandplace.com/hotel/shangri-la-wuhan?spmchkbj=spmprvbjlr0u
But wait...this is just the start of the Gym Lockdown leak...

15th Oct WMG troops storm the town...
Shangri-la Hotel > next guests are Euro Army Athletes...(OK!) Better tbb...can keep going then?
Yeah! So they booked this Hotel for the large *****Gym...(Yep! Back2Back with CAS creepy critters)
Plus the fact that Hotel complies with Euro speak & Cuisine.

18th Oct Games Begin...2 days on Hot ass German Volleyball Vril Chix get "Wuhan Flu" (Like real bad)
Pause! A few days go by & nothing? Then days 6-8 > some more Volleyball Vril Chix get sick.
So far... only Shangri-la Hotel "Tall Chix" are infected but not the Athletes Village ...('Not Confirmed!')
Important to note that Gym is still off limits to others & other Team gyms are more popular at Village.
Being tall...Chix most likely preferred their personal Hotel "Tall set Gym Gear" over the Village Gym
Just explaining how Tall chix can isolate in a natural manner to be the only ones infected to a point.

All now wanna trace it back to the games but the order & quarters of first Athletes is still paramount.
That's right crew! The detail gets lost in a mac flurry.
We all might reckon a mass drone spray...(Still highly possible as Village did have Spray Drones!)
It is possible CAS thought the Gym was a safe haven to open the Ice cream lid...Shit! Close It! Close it!
(Here's the Photos of the pure evil Shangri-la Gym)
If crew see anything suss - sing out ...Air Con is high & might feed tall birds / fav rides / no vent or UV.
https://images.trvl-media.com/hotels/1000000/450000/440600/440551/aa4980...
https://images.trvl-media.com/hotels/1000000/450000/440600/440551/0d8f22...
This shot shows a tempered UV corridor...
https://aff.bstatic.com/images/hotel/max1280x900/295/295684655.jpg

As the days go by the Pervy Italian Swordsmen got sick then Swedes > Spanish...( Team Euro )
Not all stayed at Shangri la & most hung at Games Village > Virus worked thru the other teams...
Midway to end, around 5 athletes go to Hospital + Games supplies were clear outta Antiviral Drugs...
Canada go home with 60 throwing up in the back of the plane.(Weeks to recover > infected family's)

The point here is that it may be an innocent leak or planted but still revolves around CAS / viral Labs.
More to the point CAS hosted viral event so could do whatever / wherever / whenever all paid for!
Also that this first weaker corona strain closer resembles the Flu than what we know as Covid-19.
WHO "Greek Alphabet" doesn't even show these early weak Wuhan strains as they all died off.
So when these Athletes say it was like Covid...Yes! Covid Mach 1 to be precise.

tbb can fill this in with more detail but it's time for another leak...

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 29 Jun 2021 at 4:39pm

Great reply, GSCO.

Not only are you a financial planner who can’t tell if a company has profited from its sales of the most in demand, literally mandated product in the world, but you’re also a snide cretin who doesn’t give a fuck about an individual being exposed against their will to the same serious illness and death he claims to be so concerned about amongst those who get it from a virus.

GSCO’s answer to someone concerned about legitimate health issues arising from vaccines they don’t want in their bodies ….”Shut up and take it. I don’t care if you die, cunt!”.

JackStance's picture
JackStance's picture
JackStance Tuesday, 29 Jun 2021 at 4:40pm
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Tuesday, 29 Jun 2021 at 7:19pm
donweather wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:

From article:

What is indemnity?

So AZ is deemed not appropriate for under 60's and this was advised by the government only last week or so. They now backflip and say it can be administered to under 60's provided a no-fault indemnity is granted to the practicioners. Hmmmmm, I'm not sure this makes it safe, rather just a way for Dr's to now give it to the age group that is at highest risk of side effects without any repercussions to those Dr's. Gotta love the Gov for looking after the people who elected them!!!

When your talking about what is safe or what is not, it's all about weighing up the risk vs reward, everyone has been spooked by the blood clots, but really the risk are super low, they are so low that it took some time to even decide if it was related to the vaccine or if it was just the generally blood clots you get in the community.

Reality is we take more risk every time we go drive our car or go surfing or go get pissed at the pub, and then even those stats given are of the risk of blood clots not death.

And like its been pointed out there is other medication people take without a second thought that is just as risky for blood clots.

The difference here is these vaccines have such a big focus and scrutiny and millions take them so these things have had a lot of attention, and now it's blown up in the media etc, everyone is trying to cover their arses (like that link above)

If there was no alternative to AstraZeneca it wouldn't be as huge deal, everyone would just go okay the risk is small reward is bigger, but the problem is there is a safer alternative in Pfizer, so most people will just go okay id rather wait until i can get Pfizer.

End of the day its up to the individual, it's not like people dont know the risk and the doctor will still have to provide the disclaimer info.

cd's picture
cd's picture
cd Tuesday, 29 Jun 2021 at 7:49pm

and there's the chance of getting a blood clot from sitting on the plane off on that surf trip. But know one is to concerned about that.

bonza's picture
bonza's picture
bonza Tuesday, 29 Jun 2021 at 7:57pm

its been a complete fark up from the start and only gotten worse. blind freddy can see that.
shortenism and co's wet dream.
confusion and mixed messaging have reigned supreme. cant blame anyone under 60 for not taking AZ.

pathetic effort from fed government.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Wednesday, 30 Jun 2021 at 12:15am

2. Bio Weapon leak/s
Over the last Century > Chinese uprisings usually end in pandemics
eg: No more Hong Kong uprising...now under China's control.
Tiananmen Square photographer was suffering from Flu when he took this photo...
Check last photo of 1989 > 100% Coverall Gloved / Full Masked / head covers on a really Hot Day.
https://edition.cnn.com/interactive/2019/05/world/tiananmen-square-tank-...
This or this > sensitive caring Govt sanitation might be the reason...
https://beta.images.theglobeandmail.com/b25/incoming/article18983023.ece...
https://editorial01.shutterstock.com/wm-preview-1500/7380440d/930a395a/t...

BSL4 Military is one Loop of all GOF labs with same players.
China > France Students > Oz Trials > US Experiments > China GOF > Virus
Gates / Fauci fund CDC / WHO > Dalek Leader > Ralph > Robin > Batlady > Batman
These virologists are honoured in each country & Sign off > 500-1,000 Coronavirus papers
One Big Pharma Military...there is no separating the blame with this leak.
Seriously! If the Leak is Military then each BSL4 country goes down together.
No mistake why China (vs) Australia is so bitter...If Batman goes down, Oz goes down with China.
However! If Batman goes down...whole of World Virology goes down...
(Batman has already dobbed himself in...Twice!) However! No one has noticed yet...D'oh!

Chinese Version ....
2nd Aug - Fort Detrick Bio weapon lab closes
China claim US Cyclist unleashed Fort Detrick bio weapon upon Wuhan Military Games
https://granfondodailynews.com/2020/03/26/china-says-amateur-american-cy...

Russian Bio Weapon...
16th Sept Russian Lab Explosion 10,000 contaminated with SARS, includes Chinese residents
https://jglobalbiosecurity.com/articles/10.31646/gbio.85/

Global Version ( Can be read eitherway ) + it's also the latest wannabe fad!
tbb will lend a hand to muck it up a bit more!
18th Sept Wuhan World Military Games Coronavirus (Drill) with Heat Guns / Masks
https://m.weibo.cn/status/4417955901048977
21st Sept - 15th Oct Chinese Police State Smash Locals & wipe them out from Games Zone.
Closes Tech Park / Worship / Business / Shops / Meat Processing (Smash Gardens) see vid > Death!
Evacuate all up to 12 floors - Board up / Cut off Gas Supply + Remove LED screens / vehicles / Bikes
https://bitterwinter.org/the-human-price-of-wuhans-military-world-games/...

4th Oct HK emergency Power...pretty much smell the contagion in the air...
6th Hazard Event / Road Blocks / Cell Phone Blocks
15th WMG Teams arrive at Airport to Masked Men with Heat Guns > Empty Cityscape
16th World Military Games (Football etc )
17th WR River Light Show
https://www.chinadaily.com.cn/a/201910/18/WS5da937a5a310cf3e35571493.html
18th Oct - Gates Event 21 prepares for Military Games fallout.
18th WMG Opening Ceremony [ Spectacular kicks in from 1:42:30...out of this world. ]

WR 5G Tower Power / 230,000 volunteers (3d)Response 120 Ambos / 2 Chopperz / 6 Medi Boats
https://www.facebook.com/PeoplesDaily/videos/wuhan-to-hold-worlds-first-...
Spray Drones / BIO Facial entry / Handwashing each Canteen Entry / No take outs.
All water Bottles gathered at Door (Note China are over fussy with Water Bottle Rules & Rollout)
Don't be surprised to read China allocates water bottles by Facial Cam to top up yer Viral Dose.

Open Air / Outdoor facilities...from Airport masks to Athlete Village always warding off a Virus
Large Gym has Max UV + Loads of fresh air...(Unusual from a Military security point)
https://www.chinadailyhk.com/attachments/image/137/19/188/497601_198315/...
Medical Centre is also a Covid response advert ahead of it's time...
The Doors are ever Wide open to aerate the Stools & Front desk...(Note 2x a/c on floor above)
This presents as an overriding health directive...as in an ongoing pandemic procedure!
Almost as if China was expecting / battling / preparing to be ever ready for an outbreak.
http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2019-10/17/138477930_15712703512131n.jpg
From handwashing > open UV Gym > Airport Temp / Medical Volunteers Masks to Reception
http://en.people.cn/NMediaFile/2019/1021/FOREIGN201910211722000332335136...
This viral health directive sacrifices or overrides military security...it's plain to see.

From day 2 to Closing & Flights home ...dozens of Nations > 100's of athletes suffered mystery Flu.
Considering Venues / food / water were praised as "Olympic Standards"....the illness is too much!
4 Africans Malaria + US Gastro (Similar to Covid symptoms) needed Ambos to Jinyintan Hospital
The Flu symptoms / cases spread more to the last day..if another week > {Kaboom}

Again tbb can list many nations some with 60 or more Sick...but we'll hear a lot more on WMG.
Was mostly unravelling the paranoid pandemic games playing out beneath the surface...real or not!
Unsure if MSM are at that stage yet...just keeping ahead of the pack as to smell any bullshit.

14th April 2020 US Military did not wanna discuss the matter...(see end of vid!) Know Nothing mate!
https://prospect.org/coronavirus/did-the-military-world-games-spread-cov...

1 year on ....& all are jumping on the Games Model.

https://financialpost.com/diane-francis/diane-francis-canadian-forces-ha...
https://nypost.com/2021/06/23/lawmakers-seek-probe-of-possible-wuhan-sup...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/06/23/congress-wuhan-milita...

Pretty sure the crew can take this one from here...almost a Daily episode on Joe's No Show!

PS: There is a few hidden adjuncts to this...
(Last of games flew out early Nov > WIV Lab leak patent 15th Nov > first known Case 17th Nov)
WIV is straight across the River from WMG (Euro) Shangri-la Hotel ( re: suss Road Blocks )
Also consider Shangri-la Gym as a potential Wuhan City cross games locked down Hot Spot.

1) Mr Ming & Shrimp Lady (1st Case): "Many military Visited the Wet Markets in summer uniform."
"They would speak to lesser known traders but never buy anything.."
Of interest is (US / Qatari) shared the Sheraton about 3 kms from Wet Market.
For the record : "No Military presented with Flu Symptoms at the Market"

2) WHO / CDC / Nations sent sino military scouts to return with Wuhan Flu Samples.
These samples were for different "Trials" Drug Cures / Infectiousness / even open Cluster trials.
Remind that WHO & all Top Docs said the virus can't spread or hurt you...(Seriously! Read early info!)
Make no mistake ...Covid was stolen by World Military Labs to play with & it escaped thru these cities.
Trump can't sue China if he ordered his foot soldiers to return with Covid Souvenirs for Lab Geeks.

tbb checked & all first cases lived next door to #1 Vax / Test Labs > outbreaks > death > whatever!
Wuhan Covid infected squadrons accidentally crashed into the world's #1 Covid testing Bio labs.
WHO ran the stopwatch & said as much & Labs openly admitted to being excited about catching covid. Once all the Teams got got their samples for Vax Codes - WHO blew the whistle...Emergency!

Sprout's picture
Sprout's picture
Sprout Wednesday, 30 Jun 2021 at 7:11am

Even vaccines made in China are dodgy huh.

harrycoopr's picture
harrycoopr's picture
harrycoopr Wednesday, 30 Jun 2021 at 10:13am

I ran into an old mate after not seeing him for 3 yrs the other day. He gave up surfing years ago. He entered the QAnon rabbit hole and eventually our conversations withered on the vine. He proceeded to tell me that everyone who has been vaxxed, over 2 billion at the moment, will be dead in 2 years time... all part of the Agenda30 depopulation strategy! I just told him that the living will envy the dead once the Satanic peedo Elites take over, in plain sight, with their New Slavery regime. Whew!

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Wednesday, 30 Jun 2021 at 10:42am

Wait

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Wednesday, 30 Jun 2021 at 10:55am

Young Australian knocked back trying to get AZ.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Wednesday, 30 Jun 2021 at 11:11am

PM's crack response to Ozwide Frontline Health Crisis [L]Rollout...
Good Evening Oz : "Forget Phases & queues...Anyone can shoot up whatever ya can get yer hands on!"

Bullshit Detector : AMA / Premiers / NatCab did not approve Scomo's 7/11 Bargain Bin markdown Vax.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-06-30/covid-live-updates-coronavirus-lo...
Each markdown [L] Vax Request costs Oz $80 = $1m day Health bill [L] Donation to Robbo's Telehealth.
Vax GP's are inundated with overwhelmed Vax GPs concerned about inundated Vax GP's.

Here's a snapshot of PM's crack response to Ozwide Frontline Pandemic Health Crisis
Note: You could just Phone the Covid Hotline & prevent a Full blown Health Crisis...'bugger that!'

$160 = "Hi! Telehealth...How long will Scomo's Vax Health Crisis last, I booked a double appointment!"
$1080 = "Yoh! Telehealth Vax DJ ...Why must I keep asking for AZ Hot Shots for our U5's Footy Team!"
$240 = " Hi! Telehealth DJ ...Is it under 50 or over 60 & do I wait 1/2/3/8/12 wks between or after shots?"
$160 = "Hey! Mr Telehealth ...Q: Why did the PM & Anna cross the Road? GP: "To escape the AZ Vax!"
$10,080 = "Please Mr Telehealth Vax DJ - Need another AZ boost man..ya just gotta give it to me Doc!"
$320 = "Hi Telehealth Guy : Partyline...He can have mine & mine...mine too & my dog's 2nd AZ Shot!"

Premiers+Health Ministers muck up masks, delay their shots & refuse to isolate after Covid Tests.
They catch Covid & self harm, just to queue jump 2yr Outpatient Lists & score VIP Health treatment.

Crisis PM ( Don't care! Just shoot up any Drugz ) **daggydadpollskyrockets* **
Crisis Deputy PM ( Can I borrow your Mask, again! ) **dopeydadpollskyrockets* *
GPs : "Will ya please stop hitting on us for Drugz!"

Go Teamstraya!

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Wednesday, 30 Jun 2021 at 11:51am

If scumo isn’t careful he will get banned from you tube for peddling misinformation

san Guine's picture
san Guine's picture
san Guine Wednesday, 30 Jun 2021 at 11:55am

This is a really interesting but slightly technical article from the Bulletin of Atomic Scientists regarding the origins of COVID...the plot thickens.

https://thebulletin.org/2021/05/the-origin-of-covid-did-people-or-nature...

gsco's picture
gsco's picture
gsco Wednesday, 30 Jun 2021 at 12:12pm

Australia's covid response and vaccine rollout debacles are finally starting to get exposed in both our domestic and the global media as the completely corrupt, tyrannic, incompetent, negligent, inept shambles that they are.

We went from our media and politicians trashing and ridiculing the response of every other country in the world apart from New Zealand, and stroking their own egos about how superior and effective our response is, to it now being conclusively demonstrated as the most inept and ineffective response of all, with the only path out being 100% vaccination rates, which the majority of Australians don't seem to want to do.

Right about now is when the labour opposition needs to stand up and pressure an early federal election based upon a platform of sanity, common sense and alignment with the rest of the world.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Wednesday, 30 Jun 2021 at 12:34pm

gsco says , “with the only path out being 100% vaccination rates, which the majority of Australians don't seem to want to do.” So your choosing to ignore ivermectin which is being used in many countries worldwide with results Australian government chooses to ignore. If you still can’t see the scientific data then what can I say ? doctors ,scientists and researchers believe the pandemic needs to be attacked from all angles if we are to reach herd immunity.

freeride76's picture
freeride76's picture
freeride76 Wednesday, 30 Jun 2021 at 12:36pm

" to it now being conclusively demonstrated as the most inept and ineffective response of all,"

Really?

thats seems absurdly exaggerated hyperbole.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 30 Jun 2021 at 12:44pm

Freeride- Fck all deaths, life basically continuing as normal*? No, no…..we are the laughing stock of the world.

BTW - How many times has Australia been described by the cultural cringe mob as the “laughing stock/ pariah/ disgrace of the world” despite no one outside Australia either knowing or caring what we do down here?

* Excluding the self inflicted shitfight in Hellbourne of course.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Wednesday, 30 Jun 2021 at 12:46pm

The best and worst places to be as the world reopens https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/covid-resilience-ranking/

Craig's picture
Craig's picture
Craig Wednesday, 30 Jun 2021 at 12:51pm

Great article San Guine!

freeride76's picture
freeride76's picture
freeride76 Wednesday, 30 Jun 2021 at 12:51pm

Tourism operators up here are crying poor because the Sydney lockdown.

I just went downtown to drop my daughter off to work.
no parks anywhere, full cafes.

every shop with a position vacant sign up.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Wednesday, 30 Jun 2021 at 1:02pm

Thanks udo I’m smack bang on the border , fun fun fun , haven’t been stopped by cops yet , think they scan number plates to get rough idea where ya from

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Wednesday, 30 Jun 2021 at 1:16pm

gsco = 'Australia's covid response and vaccine rollout debacles are finally starting to get exposed in both our domestic and the global media as the completely corrupt, tyrannic, incompetent, negligent, inept shambles that they are'.

gsco = 'We must listen to our masters covid response and rollout plan and all get the vaccine so we can be happy and free'

Where's the eyes wide shut emoji when you need it.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Wednesday, 30 Jun 2021 at 2:01pm

"Great article San Guine!"

where the fuck have you guys been?

I posted that weeks ago... as it's the article that single-handedly changed the whole media narrative...

I'll refrain from saying 'I told you so' ...and belittling you about your bias 'fake news' media bubble... :)

and just rest assured, that some version of the truth is slowly percolating through...

(not intended personally, but seriously, it blows my mind how smart, well educated people can remain so bloody ignorant in the contemporary media landscape... mind blown big time! ...which again, is not a shot at you, it's a shot at modern media and their intended purposeful efforts to mislead and misinform the public)