What's what?

Shatner'sBassoon's picture
Shatner'sBassoon started the topic in Friday, 6 Nov 2015 at 7:48pm

AN ALL-ENCOMPASSING KALEIDOSCOPIC JOIN-THE-DOTS/ADULT COLOURING BOOK EXPERIMENTAL PROJECT IN NARCISSISTIC/ONANISTIC BIG PICTURE PARASITIC FORUM BLEEDING.

LIKE POLITICAL LIFE, PARTICIPATION IS WELCOME, ENCOURAGED EVEN, BUT NOT NECESSARY.

Gaz1799's picture
Gaz1799's picture
Gaz1799 Friday, 22 Sep 2017 at 2:07pm

Haha tax-deductible? You sound like a used car salesman.

If you had to put up with the shit we do in SA from union dropkicks getting into government and wrecking the place you might not think that comparison was "puerile" although I'll grant you its definitely on the extreme end of the scale.

I hope Sally McManus is right, for everyone's sake, although I've got a feeling she's just bringing the same brand of mediocrity to the table. We'll see. She thinks the CFMEU is doing a good job so she's already off to a poor start.

"I believe in the rule of law when the law is fair and the law is right." Sounds like a dictator already.

Shatner'sBassoon Friday, 22 Sep 2017 at 2:13pm

Herc, it's easier and lazier to attack individuals, the little people, rather than the power-structures, and the power-people behind them, that ensnare and exploit and profit.

Gary, you just sound like an accountant.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Friday, 22 Sep 2017 at 2:12pm

"I believe in the rule of law when the law is fair and the law is right." Sounds like a dictator already.

Sounds like someone who'll put their money where their mouth is and go in to bat, regardless of the consequences.
If she's for real, I'll back her.

Herc's picture
Herc's picture
Herc Friday, 22 Sep 2017 at 2:16pm

'Herc, it's easier and lazier to attack individuals, the little people, rather than the power-structures, and the power-people behind them, that ensnare and exploit and profit.'

True, sadly true.

Plus, conditioning is so powerfull.

Gaz1799's picture
Gaz1799's picture
Gaz1799 Friday, 22 Sep 2017 at 2:45pm

Andy if she's for real, she won't last long and just end up wasting millions of dollars of members fees on fines. It's great to have an activist but not a stupid one. Hard enough fighting the corporates in court as it is.

Only adds fuel to my previous argument that the current union movement is flaccid.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Friday, 22 Sep 2017 at 3:23pm

"Andy if she's for real, she won't last long"
Taking you slightly out of context, but hat's some heavy cynicism Gaz, maybe even beyond my levels.

I'll continue to look for individuals and organisations that I think might be able to unite (some of) the people and steer this wallowing mess of a country towards something better.

Who fits that description for you?
Were you for real about Bernardi? Cos he aint uniting shit, he's absolutely part of the problem.

Shatner'sBassoon Friday, 22 Sep 2017 at 3:30pm

Wait up, let's try and get this straight.

"If she's for real, she won't last long"...so, if she isn't "for real", she will? And that's because...?

"It's great to have an activist but not a stupid one"...so, she's stupid too? Or only if she fights?

And she's "flaccid" (how is that biologically possible BTW?)...Or will be if she does or doesn't fight?

Because...?

Are you sure you're not Buffalo Gary?

Shatner'sBassoon Friday, 22 Sep 2017 at 3:39pm

"Were you for real about Bernardi? Cos he aint uniting shit, he's absolutely part of the problem. "

Get real!

"Last night ACTU secretary Sally McManus helped launch the Australian Council of Trade Unions national “Change the Rules” campaign.

More than 200 union delegates and leaders gathered to hear from workers who have been affected by bad employment laws and from Sally McManus who told the audience that the rules that once made our workplaces fair are well and truly broken.

“This is where the fightback starts,” she said. “Our campaign is going to reverse the unfair workplace rules and help working people regain the power they have lost through years of neo-liberal policies that have only helped big business.”

“We need to change the rules at work so working people can’t be held to ransom by bad employers who will use loopholes to cancel agreements, cut pay and slash conditions. We will build our demands and our demands will be served on all politicians,” Ms McManus concluded."

Shatner'sBassoon Friday, 22 Sep 2017 at 3:42pm

Get real!

"Independent MP Andrew Wilkie has introduced a private members’ bill to the Federal Parliament aimed at preventing the Fair Work Commission from terminating an enterprise agreement if it would result in less favourable terms and conditions for any employee covered by the agreement.

It would also invalidate any decision of the Fair Work Commission to terminate an agreement since 22 April 2015 if the decision did not meet the new requirements in the bill.

In introducing his Fair Work Amendment (Terminating Enterprise Agreements) Bill 2017, Mr Wilkie asked how it is that staff at Murdoch University are supposed to negotiate a new enterprise agreement in this situation when the employer has its finger ready at the trigger?

“Frankly it’s a terrible power imbalance that gives employers a most formidable weapon and puts staff between a rock and a hard place. Of course there will be enormous pressure on workers, trying to bargain in this unfair environment, to sign onto new agreements with lesser conditions than they would have accepted had they being negotiating on a level playing field,” he said.

“No wonder the National Tertiary Education Union has been inundated with emails from concerned staff from Murdoch since the decision a few weeks ago. No wonder staff at other universities are watching on in fear. What a terrible situation to put workers in”."

Gaz1799's picture
Gaz1799's picture
Gaz1799 Friday, 22 Sep 2017 at 5:15pm

Man this thread is getting heavy! But also a bit boring.

@Andy nah I never said Bernardi was uniting anything except like-minded extremist pollies as the libs are packed with them, I once said he had my vote because I think he'll tear the Libs apart and may be we'll get a new major party with the scraps. Couldn't vote for him now tho just can't get past the shit he's been spamming across my facebook about SSM.

If Sally McManus wants to abandon the rule of law to do whatever she thinks is right for her and her members she'll be mincemeat for corporate lawfare. Thats not cynicism that's reality. They'll bog her down in legal fees until she's nothing but a liability and Talking-shat, THAT IS STUPID.

Do you think she regrets making that comment on tv? I reckon she would she sounded like an extremist. Martin Ferguson doesn't agree with her on the CFMEU and he had the same job once. There's obviously a few insiders that see commonsense.

Where does Sally McManus see the Union Movement in 20 years time? Or even her image of the Labor Force as a whole? That's what I'd want to know. Members jobs are evaporating and technology advances are increasing the economy of scale of mines/manufacturers/farms etc right across the board. No use advocating we all grab a pitchfork to fight for entitlements when jobs are evaporating right in front of our fucking eyes with nothing to replace them. The harder we fight the faster they'll go offshore. Entire industries. IT, Finance, Manufacturing, Marketing jeeze even R & D etc all going to where its cheaper. It's only going to get worse as poorer countries get better educated and offer us better services through the net. Sounds cynical, yes, but that's the macro effect of our current situation. Unless either we become more competitive on price or they become less competitive. Either way its a race to the bottom.

Do you know you can get old Ford/Holden/valiant panels & parts of any year etc from an indonesian company? Found that out today. Good quality too. Cheaper than the wrecker and all new and shiney.

I hope Sally does well but I don't see her delivering anything other than more of the same, which frankly isn't working. The ACTU advocates the socialization of work but I don't think they've even got the slightest clue as to how to go about it and the ALP have even less clue.

Jeeze Shatner and then you go and throw in an article about Wilkie and university EBA's. You've only got to look at the job prospects of new graduates and the astronomical fees now being charged to see the end game there. *Hint* Uni's are going to get cheaper. One way or the other.

On a positive note the cows are gonna thump Geelong tonight.

Shatner'sBassoon Friday, 22 Sep 2017 at 5:35pm

You chuck out there that the ACTU and McManus haven't a clue AND THEN YOU REFERENCE MARTIN FERGUSON?!

Heavens to Betsy!

Cluey!

Parp!

And I notice with all your little predictions and prescriptions and prognostications, there's a lack, an absence, that sticks out like dog's balls. GOVERNMENT. GOVERNANCE.

Mate, the "Invisible Hand" shit (or rather it's misreading and subsequent bad teaching) is over. The jig's up!

Go Cows!

batfink's picture
batfink's picture
batfink Friday, 22 Sep 2017 at 6:56pm

"I think the piss weak quality of the average union rep and the disintegration of the movement as a whole is just as much to blame as weak governance and failure to stand up to the business movement."

Gaz, I used to deal with unions in my job, and saw first hand how they would sell out the members for the betterment of the union. You're right, to a point, that the union movement has been its own worst enemy. Like politicians, they are now led by uni graduates who see it as a path to the next seat in the senate, the ultimate job in Australia, virtually no work and big income, fark I'd be doing it if I could think of a way of getting in without going through the power plays and the back stabbing that is the very essence of political careers.

But that's where we'll part company. Sally McManus is probably the best thing that has happened to the union movement since Bob Hawke led them. Her comments about not following laws that are inherently corrupt, or evil ,or just plain wrong, is not criminal, it is your duty as a citizen, or a unionist.

We are in a pickle precisely because of neoliberal theory and practice, but effective unions are the antidote to that. Make sure you read the word 'effective' in that sentence. McManus, by all reports, it smart as a whip and actually believes in what she is doing, and that is a powerful force. Give her time.

Getting rid of the scum of the union movement is essential, the Health Workers debacle was just the absolute end in terms of corruption of what the unions should be standing for.

Watch the space on the Murdoch University terminating the Enterprise Agreement. This is actually at the very heart of the issue, as the awards haven't kept up with what is happening in the real world (because everybody was on the understanding that the EBA's had the force of law). The changes to the law which allow them to just say fuck off, we're now going to pay you award wages, is huge.

This could get very interesting, and although I suspect that academics are largely bought and sold these days, rather than being the epicentre of upheaval and social movements, this one affects them personally. If this gets through there is no reason why any/every other uni will do the same, and that will see wage 'adjustments' of negative 30% to 50%.

The union movement should see this as the Rubicon, and fight accordingly. While that might not mean much to you, what the hell, a bunch of fee paying students are going to be inconvenienced, the rest of the union movement will have to get in behind if it escalates. If that happens (yes, a big if) that is the end game, all out industrial war.

So, big fines will be issued to the union movement. Really, who is going to process them, the judges? Farking laugh! Judges couldn't wipe their asses without an admin/secretarial person telling them how to tear and fold (or scrunch, take your choice)

If it gets big, and what is bigger than having your pay cut by 30% after a decade of real wage reductions, while companies make record profits and CEO's and the executive suite take home 20% to 30% pay rises and bonuses every year.

And if it isn't the uni EBA being terminated, it will come in somewhere else. Revolutions don't happen slowly, a spark hits a dry piece of wood and within minutes there's a bushfire.

If Wilkie has put forward legislation to change it so you can't just terminate an agreement, then he will be saving the neoliberals from their own stupidity.

Shits getting real, and I suspect a lot faster than you imagine.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Friday, 22 Sep 2017 at 7:42pm

Another great post , Batfink.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Friday, 22 Sep 2017 at 8:21pm

We all disapprove of alcohol fuelled violence, but......

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/sep/22/man-charged-over-...

Gaz1799's picture
Gaz1799's picture
Gaz1799 Monday, 25 Sep 2017 at 9:11am

Shatner we've been governanced for quite some time now so i might be forgiven for not bringing up that old mule. Hows your faith in the current "governance"?

Forever putting out fires and never backburning. Thats the quality of governance we receive.

@batfink thats food for thought. Sally McManus was a uni union leader and followed the well trodden path so on paper she looks to be another drone but i dont know her from a bar of soap. I hope she does well as I'll benefit too but if she's gonna let the cfmeu run rampant it looks like the movement as a whole wont improve any time soon.

Judges seem to do alright issuing fines for everthing else?

Im pessimistic on this stuff because if the house/uni cost/job/cost of living doesnt have young people rioting i cant see a group of uni academics being put out to pasture having much effect.

I'll follow it nonetheless as if its the canary in the coalmine as you say then it'll be interesting to watch it unfold.

Cows dominating. 57-9 in the second. Im calling it.

Shatner'sBassoon Friday, 22 Sep 2017 at 11:13pm

See ya at the MC fucken G

Shatner'sBassoon Saturday, 23 Sep 2017 at 9:49am

I feel like sticking the nut on Tones myself!

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Saturday, 23 Sep 2017 at 10:51am

Crowdfund it.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Saturday, 23 Sep 2017 at 3:07pm

That guy that did a poor job head butting Abbott .... I saw Howard in the street twice when the maggot was PM, I worked in an annexe of the parliamentary offices the top of Spring St, Melbourne at the time. He liked power walking through the Treasury Gardens and once when pressing the flesh tried to shake my hand. I told him I wasn't interested, that I was from the other side of politics. I felt lousy afterwards, I really wanted to tell him to fuck off and I felt I had lost the opportunity. Howard always had 6 plus minders surrounding him. He liked to walk down Collins Street to the Melbourne Club for lunch when in town. He knew who to mix with, as someone else here brilliantly says, the unflushable turd.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 23 Sep 2017 at 4:16pm

Regardless, it's quite the Pandora's box you're opening when you're cheering on political violence.

Though If he wasn't a politician he would have been served the same dish even sooner in life I reckon.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Saturday, 23 Sep 2017 at 4:28pm

To paraphrase Perry Farrell, some people should cop a slap, it's just unconscious knowledge.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Saturday, 23 Sep 2017 at 5:46pm

Don't support violence at all but I can totally understand why that guy took the opportunity to go Abbott. Abbott has strutted the political world with his mix of catechism and neo-liberal economic theory, he doesn't give a toss for the punter, and besides, surely Abbott more than any other understands the symbolism and power of physical assault. The PM who wanted to shirt front Putin.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 23 Sep 2017 at 6:55pm

Not acceptable.

If you flog Abbott because you disagree with his ideology , what's to stop someone with opposing political beliefs to yourself from doing the same to your guiding light politicians ?

Nothing.

Abbott may be a dog but Australia has nothing to gain from the dog act perpetrated by that DJ retard or any that follow in his footsteps.

I'm sure the people that murdered JFK and Martin Luther King Jr had their reasons too.

The same fuckwits that are egging on DJ Useless Cunt would also be writing off Trump and Kim Jong Un for the exact same violence solves everything , faux staunchness.

Peas in a pod.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Sunday, 24 Sep 2017 at 8:12am

Im not a fan of Abbott but i 100% agree Blowin.

There is never any reason to use violence unless it's to protect oneself or to protect others.

People like this really need to be made an example of, i hope Abbott gets him charged and sues for something make an example of him.

Shatner'sBassoon Sunday, 24 Sep 2017 at 9:18am

Oi Seppo, SEPPO! You out there, cobber? Got a category 4 snowflake alert! Some major 'virtue signalling' you might wanna take a look at. PRONTO!

SJW. SSR. LOL.

Reap what you sow?

You bet you are. You bet I am.

Shatner'sBassoon Sunday, 24 Sep 2017 at 9:19am

M C fucken G! Yew!

Rabbits68's picture
Rabbits68's picture
Rabbits68 Sunday, 24 Sep 2017 at 10:09am

Yellow & Black (not blax but black).

Shatner'sBassoon Sunday, 24 Sep 2017 at 10:43am

Sloaney's had a go at Blax (just quietly). And he'll defo have a red-hot go next Saturday against the canary yellows. See ya there, fellas. We fly as one!

Yew!

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Sunday, 24 Sep 2017 at 1:01pm

Indo says " There is never any reason to use violence unless it's to protect oneself or to protect others". (true)

Yet, Indo has previously said " BTW. i saw a women at the market in Dandenong the other day with a burqua or maybe it was a Niqab it was kind of in-between couldn't see her face though, i was waiting for my missus so did a bit of people watching with her'

'It was quite crowded and was thinking maybe i will accidentally go bump into her and say sorry etc and see if she will interact with me and see the reaction of her husband, but by that time my missus had finished".

.......... soooooo, I take it you would have had no problem with this woman's husband knocking your block off if he had seen your ruse for what it was.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Sunday, 24 Sep 2017 at 2:37pm

Guy, maybe I'm seeing it incorrectly , but I'm imagining Indo bumping into her lightly and maybe saying "oh , excuse me " merely in order to see if she acknowledged him or was pleasant / unpleasant .

Not the most empirical approach towards determining her attitude or the attitude of her husband and it may appear a curious thing to do. Maybe inappropriate as opposed to merely as saying hello and attempting to strike up conversation.

But does Indo come across as someone that is in any way rude , aggressive or driven by hatred ?

Me either, so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.

He certainly comes across as possessing more generosity of spirit than some on here that fancy themselves as paragons of morality and social conscience , wouldn't you say ?

Herc's picture
Herc's picture
Herc Sunday, 24 Sep 2017 at 3:06pm

With brain waves like that, combined with moronic outbursts like his milk/coffee crap, dutchie comes across as a fucking moron. If you agree with coming up with stunts like that, because you feel like experimenting on peoples reactions, then you come across as a blowfly/maggot moron, as well as a bullshit artist.

Why not just be an honest maggot/moron and go up to the husband, and say 'hey mate, I've been sneakily eyeing off your wife for ages, and am thinking of knocking into her to see what you would do?'

Fucking bullshitting, moronic maggots.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Sunday, 24 Sep 2017 at 3:14pm

Blowie, that may be true to a point but my real point on Indo's comments is why would anyone even think such a proposition would be remotely reasonable given such a culturally or religiously (or both) proud person would already feel the blow touch of community judgement/curiosity/ridicule in her every day life. Her and her husband's experience here in Oz wouldn't be all that positive outside of their own community at the minute given all the hysteria about the burqua and muslims. Why can't we all just live and let be and importantly embrace cultural diversity. We will be all the richer for it.

ps Herc just reminded me Indo's milk/coffee comment .... for me that was perhaps the most hurtful comment I have read on SN.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Sunday, 24 Sep 2017 at 4:21pm

More hurtful than Herc' s last comment you think ?

Let's weigh up intentions here....

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Sunday, 24 Sep 2017 at 4:41pm

"Intentions"............ Now there's a nice word.

You know, Indo, instead of "accidentally bumping" into someone after rubbernecking at them (which reminds me of a bar scene where a bunch of "dole bludgers" were being gawked at by someone else here", you could've been a straight up bloke, walked over and said "hello" to her and her husband, you know, with a smile...

I wonder how many other "indo's" were looking out of the corner of their eyes at her that day... If just 1/2 of you perving rubbernecks would smile and say HELLO, assimilation might be a bit easier.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Sunday, 24 Sep 2017 at 5:21pm

OMG i can't believe this intentional interaction comments thing is still going, you guys just cling onto anything and run with it and run with it, no one wants to read this shit.

Yes Blowin thats exactly how it would have been.

And just for the record I've never been in a fight in my life, I've had times where I've nearly got in a fight generally when drunk and younger and been a smart arse but out of maybe four times its happened about three of those times the guy that wanted to punch me, ten minutes latter we would end up drinking together for the rest of the night, I'm certain if i did go up and have this interaction id have more chance of having a positive experience with them and swapping phone numbers than it turning into a negative situation.

The coffee comment for the 100th time is a stupid left wing comment that you see on social media, that's written as a lame come back from cliché left wing people like Guy in response to others who call out the joke of people who think they are some ethnicity because they have some minuscule amount of blood from an ethnicity where dark skin is the norm.

Im using ethnicity because apparently there is now no such thing as race, but you can still be racist so go figure.

That's the crazy thing about that comment, if you go back and read what i said before i said it you will see i wrote "Im surprised no one has said" because its a stupid lame left wing comment that i have read countless times on social media by lame arse left wing types who are too scared too call things how they are.

Oh please Guy don't give me that hurtful BS the people who write that lame arse comment are people exactly like you.

Some lame comment is some how hurtful but you condone random unprovoked violence just because you don't like someones political views thats just bullshit, stop playing this BS left wing crap, think for yourself for once.

As for Herc he is just a complete and utter wanker, he is like a 17 year old troll in a 50+ year old steroid pumped body, and he will love that I've said that because by saying that I'm feeding the troll, i mean seriously dude get a life.

No one want to read your shit Herc, personally i think you should be banned from here, all you do is troll and try to bait and insult. (yes I'm isolating you today because I'm sick to death of your crap, like others are)

What do you get out of it?

Seriously dude your 50 something and your doing this?

I mean great your some super fit dude and your rule blackfellas or something, fine post and regurgitate those stories good on for being fit and looking after yourself and good on you for ruling black fellas at 50+ although i don't get why a soft take off (your comments on Kellys wave pool) is such a bad thing, I'm happy with an easy roll through any day when the rest of the wave looks like that, but i guess I'm not really a macho kind of dude that needs to prove anything.

BTW. I think it's Ironic Herc that you call me racist but you seem so focuseds on where my father was born and seem to be using this in a derogative racist way towards me?

I mean it doesn't feel like you are trying to use it in a way of goods humour or positive way?

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Sunday, 24 Sep 2017 at 5:18pm

Yeah, I'm done with that shit too , Indo.

Just thought I'd throw in a word in your defence cause you seem a decent fella.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Sunday, 24 Sep 2017 at 5:24pm

Cheers Blowin

Herc's picture
Herc's picture
Herc Sunday, 24 Sep 2017 at 5:46pm

'but my real point on Indo's comments is why would anyone even think such a proposition would be remotely reasonable'

And you never will GuySmiley. Because there are some weird fuckers that spit out shit like dutchie, without a clue. And then, 'OMG', can't believe their genius gets rejected, called out. ivan mIlat still thinks he's a smart cunt. And if he ever got out, some silly cunt would go on a picnic with him.

But, 'OMG!' Blowies finally found a mate!!! This peace luvin' good 'ol corkhead.

https://www.swellnet.com/forums/wax/12736

Hey!!!! Are you from the sw dutchie!!!! Waaaayy waaaay east orv albs? Ya don't have ta answer if ya... hang on, here he comes, blowie's bin scopin' ya!!!

Complete with 'accidental bump'. (Sorry turkey, its too good to pass up).

'SSSSTTTTHHHHHHHTTTTUUUUWWWWWWWWEEEEEYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

PWWWWEEEEEAAATTTHHHH!!!!!!!

HHHHHHHHEEEEEEELLLLWWWWWWWWPPPPPPP UUUUTTTHHHHH!!!!!!!!!'

60+. And where did I say I rule blax? Moronic bullshitter.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Sunday, 24 Sep 2017 at 7:05pm

60+ well hats off to you for still surfing and keeping fit at 60+, I hope I'm doing the same at 60+

But dude just drop all the negative crap/trolling/baiting/name calling,.

I have no interest in pointless personal attacks with strangers that go on and on and I'm sure the Swellnet guys don't want it here or do most of those posting here or the lurkers that have apparently complained to Stunet via email and in the water.

So please lets just go back to trying to avoid each other.

Gaz1799's picture
Gaz1799's picture
Gaz1799 Monday, 25 Sep 2017 at 9:22am

Big weekend. Tones should have rolled up the sleeves for some good ol fashioned fisticuffs wasn't he allegedly a uni boxer?

Seems a bit rough to clock T-rabbot over SSM yet Latham and Howard sit comfy given they were the ones that outlawed it in 2004. Bit of a slippery slope to celebrate it but I'll admit I did laugh.

talkingturkey's picture
talkingturkey's picture
talkingturkey Monday, 25 Sep 2017 at 2:08pm

This thread doggone krazy!

Herc, I knew a JD once. Never 'bumped' into him, though. He was volatile. First bloke legally banned from his home beach, I believe!

Didn't that loon from Tassie say it had nothing to do with SSM, he just didn't like him anyway? Mano a mano shirt-fronted!

lukas's picture
lukas's picture
lukas Monday, 25 Sep 2017 at 4:16pm

jeez, they really are abit soft, hey Herc,.... what are we goin ta do withem ? they like to school up, when it stay's below head high, then shit them selves when it pick's up, & goes double over heavy .. on a droppin tide..... typical. love ya comments mate.

Shatner'sBassoon Monday, 25 Sep 2017 at 6:00pm

(Canary) yellow & black

No streakers required.

lukas's picture
lukas's picture
lukas Monday, 25 Sep 2017 at 6:47pm

dear shanter,

shanter's bassoon, does that fake name, have a human, that stand's behind it, ????????????or is it a fake "bafoon", that continually , dribble's, out of touch shit, (on a global front) to lots of real folk ??? can ya tell me, better still write a non fiction novel of shit about it all. & then i will put ya, in ya place..... ya snotty little fake............. yeeeeaaah. ive had dinner, waitin for some sugary dessert................................................................................

Herc's picture
Herc's picture
Herc Monday, 25 Sep 2017 at 7:23pm

'This thread doggone krazy!'

First things first. Yeh turk. Bummer about the name in the vid, but, it, the final dutchie/blowie union vid, was just too much to pass up. I knew you wouldn't mind, like the pelaton leader, that sacrificed himself, and careened off over the cliff, as his team mates took the flag.

Never new a JD I don't think, but I knew a similar type, oddly enough, a JB. One of the last times I saw him was a late arvo get together, where he was well primed, and was jousting with Beets Bail, over whether or not a red kangaroo could drop a grey. Both ended up rolling around in the fire, and promptly wound the arvo up.

Now, looks like dutchie has 'duded' up, and layed down the law... as they want to do. Well... 'dude'... its not so much you dutchie, but its the dribble that you spray everywhere. Think of yourself as the organ, constantly dribbling. That's always gonna get called... 'dude ('dude'... WTF). As far as your choice of mates, well, if you get gunned down and brought to your knees in the crossfire, bad choice, that's all.

You are always begging, pleading, demanding this and that, sure of this and that dutchie, 'dude', but ya come off a bit fucking desperate, needy, and weird, a mummy's boy.

talkingturkey's picture
talkingturkey's picture
talkingturkey Tuesday, 26 Sep 2017 at 3:57pm
stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Tuesday, 26 Sep 2017 at 4:23pm

Those comments....

These people walk among us.

Be afraid.

lukas's picture
lukas's picture
lukas Tuesday, 26 Sep 2017 at 6:15pm

grrrrrr, it's a big country, small world..... sniff, sniff...... grrrrr.

Shatner'sBassoon Tuesday, 26 Sep 2017 at 7:14pm

I started this thread. And it's gone on & on & on & on.

Have I the power to stop it?

Or even get the last word in?

Yeah, nah.

¡Hasta la victoria siempre!

Comrades!

Give me convenience or give me death!

Rabbits68's picture
Rabbits68's picture
Rabbits68 Tuesday, 26 Sep 2017 at 8:30pm

Don’t go yet Shats . Stay tuned until the Yellow & Blax flush the Crows this Saturday. Then you’ll at least have good reason to bail out. You won’t be alone.....