LARA BINGLE NUDE PHOTOS

brian-wu's picture
brian-wu started the topic in Wednesday, 10 Mar 2010 at 9:49am

Michael, before you decide to do anything, think about your great career in Cricket.If we are to believe the press etc regarding Lara,then you must remove yourself from this situation. The cricket world has a great need for you and your sportsmanship. You must look at your future before any final decision, we only hope that the correct answer will be to keep Cricket alive. in our great Australia. Lara I'm sure will survive all this, she appears to be a person friendly with lots of people that she can to run to.

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Wednesday, 10 Mar 2010 at 12:23pm

AW I thought there was pics of Lara , not some idiot wankin about cricket.

aaron_johnston's picture
aaron_johnston's picture
aaron_johnston Wednesday, 10 Mar 2010 at 11:10pm

get over the cricket fag its got nothin to do with him where the pics at

Craig's picture
Craig's picture
Craig Wednesday, 10 Mar 2010 at 11:34pm

Hows the thread title for an attention grabber :o

The thing is Fev sent them out years ago and they've just surfaced right when he's starting fresh with Brisbane..

bombora's picture
bombora's picture
bombora Thursday, 11 Mar 2010 at 9:16am

The thing is Fev sent them out years ago and they've just surfaced right when he's starting fresh with Brisbane..

By: "craig"

And what an arsehole act that was. Anyone who has so little respect for a female, no matter how she might portray herself, deserves a good kick up the ring.

Craig's picture
Craig's picture
Craig Thursday, 11 Mar 2010 at 9:43am

^^ Totally agree Bombora. Just have one look at here face and you can see how upset she is.

brian-wu's picture
brian-wu's picture
brian-wu Thursday, 11 Mar 2010 at 9:10pm

You're out of line in attacking fev.

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Thursday, 11 Mar 2010 at 9:23pm

By: "brian-wu"

Your out of line starting this thread you dickhead!

bombora's picture
bombora's picture
bombora Thursday, 11 Mar 2010 at 11:14pm

By: "brian-wu"

Really?
Good. You can have him. Don't bloody want him or his NRL lookalike Little Willie in Qld.
He took the pic and passed it on to someone, even if he didn't release it to the press.
As Craig says, you can see from the look on her face how impressed she was with some prick shoving a camera phone in her face while she's in the shower.

brian-wu's picture
brian-wu's picture
brian-wu Monday, 22 Mar 2010 at 10:47pm

[

brian-wu's picture
brian-wu's picture
brian-wu Saturday, 17 Apr 2010 at 5:24am

my post is number one. 1000 views... NICE!!!

brian-wu's picture
brian-wu's picture
brian-wu Sunday, 18 Apr 2010 at 4:20am

still no. 1 Very nice!

simsurf's picture
simsurf's picture
simsurf Sunday, 18 Apr 2010 at 9:09am

Did you rip your original post of an internet news site? nine msn maybe? I am sure i read the exact same thing a few weeks ago on the net when the topic was actually current. If so, you should quote the original source and not claim it as your own.

eeks's picture
eeks's picture
eeks Monday, 24 May 2010 at 11:32am

where are the photos!!!!! argh :P

brian-wu's picture
brian-wu's picture
brian-wu Thursday, 22 Jul 2010 at 11:52am

1800 views? this has be a good troll

alva's picture
alva's picture
alva Friday, 23 Jul 2010 at 12:17am

your a fuckwit mate

Craig's picture
Craig's picture
Craig Tuesday, 14 Sep 2010 at 1:37am

Hi Brian,

Could you please stop spamming the forums with posts that add nothing to the discussion.

If you continue, we'll have no choice but to delete your username.

Cheers, Craig

brian-wu's picture
brian-wu's picture
brian-wu Tuesday, 14 Sep 2010 at 5:51am

Hi Brian,

If you continue, we'll have no choice but to delete your username.

Cheers, Craig

By: "craig"

is it because im a booger?

Craig's picture
Craig's picture
Craig Tuesday, 14 Sep 2010 at 6:04am

Not at all, see above for my reasons :)

dan-burke's picture
dan-burke's picture
dan-burke Thursday, 16 Sep 2010 at 3:48am

Funny. Obviously I was another sucker attracted to this thread from the headline, I'm fine with that. Whats not cool is how you're oviously getting some kind of satisfaction out of creating controversy just for the hell of it. You would be a prick in the water, and on land, and not because youre a boogie boarder. In fact, by admitting to being a teabagging speedhump shark-biscuit (possible tongue in cheek terms of endearment dependent on attitude), you're furthering the pre-supposed evolutionary gap between your kind and more enlightened people. Youre actually representing yourself really poorly. I'd be ashamed, not proud. But hey, I'm just giving you another reaction, which is what youre after isn't it? Twisted paradoxical ironies. For everyones sake, thats your Warholian 15 minutes. Times up.

brian-wu's picture
brian-wu's picture
brian-wu Friday, 15 Oct 2010 at 3:32am

... But hey, I'm just giving you another reaction, which is what youre after isn't it? Twisted paradoxical ironies.

By: "dan-burke"

Your a genius man. of course it was all for the lolz, but youre longwinded response just made it even better.

simon329's picture
simon329's picture
simon329 Tuesday, 14 Feb 2012 at 10:37pm

OP did not deliver.