ARGUE WITH UPLIFT

sir ambrose beachfucker's picture
sir ambrose bea... started the topic in Tuesday, 28 Jan 2014 at 7:22pm

To keep our thread discussions on track and keep UPLIFT feeling important here is his own page.
want to argue about body building
health
fitness
medical miracles
blax washthroughs
body builders penis lenghth and girth
basketball
gridiron
amasing sex positions gay straight or bi
5ltr commodores
hornby trains
Elliston witchcraft
between the sheets with big mick and his quandongs
or anything you call DELUXE please do it here.

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Friday, 31 Jan 2014 at 8:09am

ahh uplift..you started with....."Try and get an appointment sticky gimp,"

The gimps are out. Have another snort groges, have enough and you might say who you are. Wordy reckons moth.

"Now the gimps are getting really confused, more confused than ever before. Huge guys will do that to you.

Suddenly its not fair on little guys, when big guys are around. And this is after all the gimps blathering about the disadvantages of being a big guy, and how little guys have it made?

Gimp : A sex slave or submissive, usually male, as popularlized by the movie Pulp Fiction. 'Bring out the gimp.'

Do you use the term gimp to describe disabled people bruteless? Doesn't suprise me in the slightest. Here's my take on disabled people.

The only sense we can make of the gimps, is that I am a really big, a huge guy

Hey ahh Uplift you used the word gimp to describe people on this post,all the above are attributed to you..I merely asked why you would use such a term.....and you explained that your meaning was......

"Gimp : A sex slave or submissive, usually male, as popularlized by the movie Pulp Fiction. 'Bring out the gimp.' ....you know now this is not the true meaning......and you as usual have demeaned and denigrated......well just about everybody......

maybe you are a super mean hero

fraser-gordon's picture
fraser-gordon's picture
fraser-gordon Friday, 31 Jan 2014 at 9:08am

I think you guys don't know what your dealing with .http://i.imgur.com/BPtLG3f.jpg

fraser-gordon's picture
fraser-gordon's picture
fraser-gordon Friday, 31 Jan 2014 at 9:16am

Now this one was taken from the backblocks of Bramfield same car but no driver?http://i.imgur.com/9b5Mpop.jpg

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Friday, 31 Jan 2014 at 9:16am

ahhh is that uplift...now it all makes sense!!

uplift's picture
uplift's picture
uplift Friday, 31 Jan 2014 at 10:19am

Bruteless, see, I am your morning, your meaning, you are unconsciously drawn again, aaahhh, the internal angst.

' I wont be drawn, strongest athlete in the world, inside foils, 170mph boards, vests, little guys... aaaahhh, fuck this shit, where's big lifty, what's huge lifty doin?'

'Lifty, with this huge, big heart, the big muscley fella, has created a haven, a world, a life where gimps can just come, and be accepted as gimps. Every gimp is gradually drawn out, free. I don't judge them, I just allow them to be. Now look, they are even posting pictures of their morning ritual... first thought for the day...

' where's huge 'lifty? Could we ever be huge too?' Maybe 'lifty can...' Where is he, the big fella, what's he doin', the huge guy, what are we gonna do now?'

southey's picture
southey's picture
southey Friday, 31 Jan 2014 at 11:27am

Lifty's getting closer to the afterworld .... speaking in tongues now , i see .
Possessed by the long gone ghost of Charles Atlas .

The bigger they are the harder they fall .....

It was a Heart Attack wasn't it ....... fibrillator anyone ... such a massive heart struggles to pump for too long ..... careful you ( your head ) don't get too big , we don't want the world revolving around you , it'll fuck the tides here for next week .... lol

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Friday, 31 Jan 2014 at 12:55pm

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh....................speaking in tongues could be right........I wonder if he's worked out I am in a completely different time zone.........and still disrespecting handicapped people even though ,its been made clear that his word is very disrespectful.........bit like the N word here in the USA........but each to their own.......its about respect!!

especially self....!!

away's picture
away's picture
away Friday, 31 Jan 2014 at 1:06pm

Well, most of this is going right over my head. An old rivalry or something from the pre-digital age resurrected via the convenience of the internet?

Considering it is about 4 against one here I think Uplift is doing pretty well.

Anyway, it is pretty entertaining so keep the slurs coming lads.

Have at it.

stray-gator_2's picture
stray-gator_2's picture
stray-gator_2 Friday, 31 Jan 2014 at 3:01pm
away wrote:

Well, most of this is going right over my head. An old rivalry or something from the pre-digital age resurrected via the convenience of the internet?

Considering it is about 4 against one here I think Uplift is doing pretty well.

Anyway, it is pretty entertaining so keep the slurs coming lads.

Have at it.

Yeah, most of its going over Upsadaisy's head, too. Sad story of a sad life.

And what makes you think there's four of us? Could be one of us with four personalities and sign ins to match. Could be Mick Bourne just talking to meself. Could be you in another space and time dimension.

wellymon's picture
wellymon's picture
wellymon Friday, 31 Jan 2014 at 3:51pm

11th dimension to say the least.

String theory at its best.

OOOppps I meant muscle theory.

Brutus, I thought you were up all night, no sleep, hanging on to the foil fin at all means cost...?

uplift's picture
uplift's picture
uplift Friday, 31 Jan 2014 at 3:56pm

'we don't want the world revolving around you'

But, here you all are, revolving around me, the big guy, the huge, good looking guy, the excitement machine, literally juggling gimps at will.

'bruteless, do the dishes, what the fuck are you doing, what's that you're looking at?'

'Nothing honey.'

'bruteless, give me a look, whats's all this about a big good looking guy? Fuck, he's really clever, give us a read... hey, I've heard of him, he's that huge guy... give it here!'

'No I haven't finished reading 'lifty's stuff yet, give it back... please honey!'

'We can read it together. What a wonderful, big hearted huge guy, look at all those testamonials... why can't you do anything like that?'

'I am, I'm making RCJ the world's greatest athlete a board that does 370 mph honey!'

'Oi brutso, where's me 370 mph board, ya said it would be done weeks ago... oi what's that yar farkin' looking at, gizza look?'

'Its nuthin, just ordering some resin'

'That's bullshit RC, He's reading about this huge good looking guy, its all he does all day, he came to the US to get better internet'

'Oi, that's 'lifty, caarn, gizza look brutless, he might be able to build up me farkin toothpick legs.'

'Yar legs are stronger than farkin' lairds yar farkin' idiot, stop belittlin' yarself.'

'I carnt turn me farkin' boards, caarn, gizza look.'

'Here, we'll all read it together... 'oi where's 'lifty farkin gorn, now whata we garna farkin do...?'

Oi 'soufle' yar said me farkin highchair would be done months ago... whats that yar looking at?

'Nuthin'

'Gizza look, hey, that's the huge good looking guy everyones' talkin' about?

'nah, i'm stil reading it!'

'Caarn souffle', gizza look...arrr faark, now goofer and swelling are fightin over it... oi come back... give us a look yar...

'gatsey, grogesy, get up, your 'sposed to be out looking for work, this is ridiculous, a couple of grown men living with their mummy... fuck'n gimps, what's that you're looking at?'

'nuthin mummy...'

'bullshit gimps, hey, that's that huge guy everybody...'

Mrsuplift's picture
Mrsuplift's picture
Mrsuplift Friday, 31 Jan 2014 at 3:59pm

Finally something witty and funny honey.
Forget the dumbbell bullshit keep that shit up mick. Actually worth reading. Fire the fuck up mick me darling, tell us big boy!

wellymon's picture
wellymon's picture
wellymon Friday, 31 Jan 2014 at 4:09pm

Swelling, gotta love that one.

10 more pages to go,

Agent Hornby.

Can't wait, will keep Away, Away.................................Not.

trickykid's picture
trickykid's picture
trickykid Friday, 31 Jan 2014 at 5:24pm

Uplift you could be a psychological study case for delusion. Wearing tight skivvies doesn't make you a tank...it just makes you look like a chubby love child of a teletubbie and a wiggle.

If you are such an elite trainer, why do you work in a small country town devoid of elite athletes? Why do you have so much time to rant about your deluded theories on the internet if you are so busy training?

Why don't you take your weight division concept to Zosea - you'll be laughed out of the building.

As for your claims of your surfing accomplishments...go back to hassling 17 year old kids at the hotspot when it's 2 foot, and going over the falls at the right when it's 3 foot. Chimp.

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Friday, 31 Jan 2014 at 5:36pm

Uplift that was actually hilarious! Your still a 1st prize knob though

gromfull's picture
gromfull's picture
gromfull Friday, 31 Jan 2014 at 7:19pm

Away, I think there is more than 4,
Tricky kid classic,
Go on oh super Lord of the self obsessed universe, answer that lot,
Sad thing about you is that you've admitted your age, thought you would have worked it out by now,
Do you pay someone to wash your mirrors in your gym, or do you wash them yourself, you wash them yourself , don't you big guy

Mrsuplift's picture
Mrsuplift's picture
Mrsuplift Friday, 31 Jan 2014 at 7:34pm

I wash em long time

gromfull's picture
gromfull's picture
gromfull Friday, 31 Jan 2014 at 7:44pm

Don't think there will be a response for a while, he's in front of the mirror training all those clients

barley's picture
barley's picture
barley Friday, 31 Jan 2014 at 8:16pm

I dunno why you lads give air to this fuckwit..I think a lot of you must enjoy it..If you really wanted to fuck him over ..you could ring up his employer or let the mainstream media know about a 'well respected' trainer with a very offensive potty mouth who continues to abuse and degrade people for having an opnion different to his..ACA or TT would have a field day!..! but hey its fucken funny reading all this shit!!
I might say some things that people don't agree with but I respect another person for their right to have an opinion.
Uppy its about time you realize your not KING shit..you might think you are but your not..Muscle isn't everything..Agility is.110kg of pure muscle or 110kg of pure muscle and agility....110kg of pure muscle or 85kg of pure muscle and agility..do you get what I'm saying? prob not...
why try and tell a goose its a duck when it will always be a goose!!

grog-an's picture
grog-an's picture
grog-an Friday, 31 Jan 2014 at 8:24pm

WORDY told me your moth too gromfull, looks like im gonna come and bitch slap you after all, WORDY doesn't lie, he also told me to tell you gimps that I did charge out at blacks, and also at hotspot. WORDY said that I never bitch-slapped a 12 year old boogie boarder that didn't deserve it. WORDY SAID SO, SO BAD LUCK!! you scrawny little gimps

grog-an's picture
grog-an's picture
grog-an Friday, 31 Jan 2014 at 8:25pm

uhhhhh... oops. wrong log in. disregard last post.

grog-an's picture
grog-an's picture
grog-an Friday, 31 Jan 2014 at 8:39pm

hi barley, he is obviously a few sharp tools short of of a six-pack in the tool shed, and it is obvious to everyone on here he shouldn't carry on like this. but I would never mess with a person's livelihood, and would suggest noone else did either. He ruins his reputation enough on his own, and other people's associated with him. Wordy.

stray-gator_2's picture
stray-gator_2's picture
stray-gator_2 Friday, 31 Jan 2014 at 9:31pm
barley wrote:

I dunno why you lads give air to this fuckwit..I think a lot of you must enjoy it..If you really wanted to fuck him over ........

I for one don't enjoy it.

Yet.

gromfull's picture
gromfull's picture
gromfull Friday, 31 Jan 2014 at 9:41pm

Wow I'm not me, what a relief, I really thought I was someone else,

Mrsuplift's picture
Mrsuplift's picture
Mrsuplift Friday, 31 Jan 2014 at 9:54pm

C'mon my big australian muscleman ooooh c'mon and tell em how it is. I will be out the back feeding the donkey.

uplift's picture
uplift's picture
uplift Friday, 31 Jan 2014 at 10:42pm

barley, did you see the title of this particular thread, and the obvious reason the thread was created? The thread was created to actively facilitate and allow people to harrass me, and to attempt to 'fuck me over' as you put it, online, which on many occasions on this website, has also been directed at my wife. The thread simultaneously, actively allows a few people who have repeatedly stalked me on this website, an outlet to do so.

I am my own company, my own employee, so you are talking to me about threatening to 'fuck me over', and interfere with my business. I have recently won more awards for this business, and actually train many respected solicitors and business people in the town. If you like, call me to 'fuck me over', I'll pass this all on to my solicitor, and you guys can sort it out. Or, catch up with me in person if you like?

I have lived and surfed here for a long, long time, plenty of time, ample time for any of these people, or you, who obviously know much detail about me, where to find me, to sort out whatever issues they claim need sorting out. I observe this cyber stalking, etc, which is illegal, because like through all those years, I can't be bothered with it. They never have and won't air their views personally to me, despite having so much time to do so. At least here, with particular aid of the Swellnet team, they have a venue for some actively pursued, illegal cyber stalking and some stress relief.

southey's picture
southey's picture
southey Friday, 31 Jan 2014 at 10:15pm

feeding or riding ... or both ???

gromfull's picture
gromfull's picture
gromfull Friday, 31 Jan 2014 at 10:43pm

Ba hahaha, days of our lives, the swellnet restless, cyber stalking, go a bit hard at training tonight did we, stop staring in the mirror and the voices in your head might go away

gromfull's picture
gromfull's picture
gromfull Friday, 31 Jan 2014 at 10:49pm

Ba hahaha, days of our lives, the swellnet restless, cyber stalking, go a bit hard at training tonight did we, stop staring in the mirror and the voices in your head might go away

stray-gator_2's picture
stray-gator_2's picture
stray-gator_2 Friday, 31 Jan 2014 at 10:52pm
uplift wrote:

barley, did you see the title of this particular thread, and the obvious reason the thread was created? The thread was created to actively facilitate and allow people to harrass me, and to attempt to 'fuck me over' as you put it, online, which on many occasions on this website, has also been directed at my wife. The thread simultaneously, actively allows a few people who have repeatedly stalked me on this website, an outlet to do so.

I am my own company, my own employee, so you are talking to me about threatening to 'fuck me over', and interfere with my business. I have recently won more awards for this business, and actually train many respected solicitors and business people in the town. If you like, call me to 'fuck me over', I'll pass this all on to my solicitor, and you guys can sort it out. Or, catch up with me in person if you like?

I have lived and surfed here for a long, long time, plenty of time, ample time for any of these people, or you, who obviously know much detail about me, where to find me, to sort out whatever issues they claim need sorting out. I observe this cyber stalking, etc, which is illegal, because like through all those years, I can't be bothered with it. They never have and won't air their views personally to me, despite having so much time to do so. At least here, with particular aid of the Swellnet team, they have a venue for some actively pursued, illegal cyber stalking and some stress relief.

Baaaaaahaaaaaaaahaaaaaahaahahaahaha.

Pot, meet kettle

Sides, don't split.

NOW you're invoking the law.

Priceless.

Asshat.

barley's picture
barley's picture
barley Friday, 31 Jan 2014 at 11:27pm

Uppy the inference for'fucking you over' is to give you some perspective on your attitude and behaviour..but...you wanna call your solicitor?please do as all the evidence of your behavior is recorded on this website..to enter a public slanging match in where the other perpetrators have backed out and you have continued is both idiotic and pure ego driven. I am sure your future prof. career as a gov. appointed motivator/consultant would be severly diminished as a result of them see-ing your bullshit..maybe future local clients? If I were you I would just chill the fuck out! but hey you wanna dig a deeper hole for yourself ...by all means go for it!

stray-gator_2's picture
stray-gator_2's picture
stray-gator_2 Saturday, 1 Feb 2014 at 12:01am
stray-gator_2 wrote:
uplift wrote:

Baaaaaahaaaaaaaahaaaaaahaahahaahaha.

Pot, meet kettle

Sides, don't split.

NOW you're invoking the law?!

Priceless.

Asshat.

uplift's picture
uplift's picture
uplift Saturday, 1 Feb 2014 at 12:39am

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Saturday, 1 Feb 2014 at 2:06am

oh c'mon uplift, you started the day with comedy and you finally showed me a touch of your real side ..even if it was at my expense......whats that old saying sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.....but any form of wit is greatly appreciated and shows there must some kind of humanity lurking in that roid ridden brain of yours.....

as for all your claims of being an upstanding and uplifting kind of a community guy.....and your delusional rants and feeling you are now cyberstalked ........there is enough of your ramblings and threats to bury any kind of reputation you think you have......

hey I enjoyed your self appraisal of a big great looking guy that is the worlds envy.....we are all lucky that you seem to be a small town version of Charles atlas...as I am suremrs Uplift would have all kinds of problems keeping her big hunk of man away from all the swooning women throwing themselves at Mr Uplift with gay abandon..............

but then isn't there a down side to all those...ahhh ..supplements...shrivelitis and the peas and a toothpick??

hey just for the record I am pretty sure cyberstalking does not include a post made in your own name,that is expressly about arguing with that posotee ..and he answers repeatedly.......one might just have to call the Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance .......

groundswell's picture
groundswell's picture
groundswell Saturday, 1 Feb 2014 at 5:24am

Was the bourne trilogy and sequels written about you Mr Bourne?

stray-gator_2's picture
stray-gator_2's picture
stray-gator_2 Saturday, 1 Feb 2014 at 7:51am
uplift wrote:

You have lived for a long, long time, true. But not in this town, in this part of the world. Here, you're still a blow-in, a transient, a temp. Some of us have family histories on the Eyre that stretch back to the Buffalo. That makes you a jumped-up wanna be. Yeah, we know where to find you. That's this town for you. Everyone knows about everyone else. Even the trash.

wellymon's picture
wellymon's picture
wellymon Saturday, 1 Feb 2014 at 9:52am
grog-an wrote:

ummmm.. not sure what you mean welly. are you asking about the biff comment??

No-worries grog-an, I think I got a little lost with GS's post way back.?
All good now :)

uplift's picture
uplift's picture
uplift Saturday, 1 Feb 2014 at 11:25pm

'Well, most of this is going right over my head. An old rivalry or something from the pre-digital age resurrected via the convenience of the internet?

Considering it is about 4 against one here I think Uplift is doing pretty well.'

Yes its nothing new, and as usual, 4, particularly 4 gimps, is no where near enough. As you can see, it always ends up 5, 6, 7, 8... 10 and so on. Naturally, there is a huge lure to be the pack of gimps that takes out 'lifty. Every gang of pipsqueaks watch their Bruce Lee movies over and over, rehearsng the screeches and sneers, day in day out, living in the hope that a liitle pack of gimps can make good. Whilst the fame, the bragging rights all seem a good idea at first, soon reality strikes... enter the 'net warriors'. Coach bruteless. Hard nut trainer of elite athletes, tamer of blacks, good looking, surfboards travelling at unmeasurable speeds, local rippers, moths, maggots, and the dream... the heap of little guys that took big 'lifty.

The lure has been great for many over the years, however, success, non existent. So they end up here, gimp graveyard, the swellnuts. The most was a pack of 16, led by 'little frayzee gordon'. Leader of the famous, the feared, 'The Fighting Gordons'. I was actually unaware of the whole scenario. Apparently they hid out up the back of blacks, where they usually hid when it was over 3 foot, psyching 'emselves up for days, every Bruce Lee screech rehearsed to perfection. Wordy claims they mounted a charge down the sandhill, 'little frayzee' squawking and screeching 'yoga the big cunt'. Totally unaware of the swarming gimps, I just happened to step out from behind the car, the setting sun silhoutteing my huge, rippling frame, and the screeches became frantic, child like, desperate screams. They scattered in all directions, dust everywhere. Later the 'Fighting Gordons' claimed that they had gone up to huge, massive, death defying caves, and conquered it. A familiar story around blacks. The reality is, they ended up washed through here, gimp valley, team swellnuts, the gimp grave yard.

Anyway, enough history, its now obvious to all that I will always be a huge, rippling, good looking target for washed throughed gimps. So, I absolutely must announce right now, that I cannot, no, I will not be drawn into interacting with despicable antichrists like bruteless, flaunting their musceless frames with gay abandon. AND ESPECIALLY ON A WEBSITE THAT DOES WHOLE ARTICLES HIGHLIGHTING OTHER PEOPLE"S BANKRUPTCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stuupin' to a whole new level!!!!!!!!

I will never, ever, ever, promise, to ever be drawn into conversing with morons and gimps, like bruteless again. Ever, never, ever!!!! So, thanx guys I have really enjoyed some of our banter.....this time over and out for good.........have a nice life ya all!!!

uplift's picture
uplift's picture
uplift Saturday, 1 Feb 2014 at 11:09pm

Just to make it clear, never!!!!!

uplift's picture
uplift's picture
uplift Saturday, 1 Feb 2014 at 11:10pm

No udes, all the grovelling, snivelling and begging me to come back won't work. Forget it! For good means...

uplift's picture
uplift's picture
uplift Saturday, 1 Feb 2014 at 11:11pm

Well, kind of... maybe...

uplift's picture
uplift's picture
uplift Saturday, 1 Feb 2014 at 11:12pm

Stop trying to draw me Bruteless... antichrist...

uplift's picture
uplift's picture
uplift Saturday, 1 Feb 2014 at 11:12pm

STOP IT!!!!!!!

uplift's picture
uplift's picture
uplift Saturday, 1 Feb 2014 at 11:13pm

IT WON"T WORK!!!!

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Sunday, 2 Feb 2014 at 1:06am

Find a friend cocksmoker

southey's picture
southey's picture
southey Sunday, 2 Feb 2014 at 2:06am

he has three friends Goofy ...
COPY , PASTE + REPEAT ..... They are Deluxe , Amasing , Rippling , Handsome , Huge and totally devoid of self awareness and standing amongst others , like himself . Some guy named Wordy told him so ....
Did Elliston get to small for you Life Ed ... Movin' up to Lincoln putting you on the map is it .... next thing your gonna tell us is you personally built Makybe Diva from scratch .... or you created the GAB from carrying the weight of Aust . on ya shoulders ...

gromfull's picture
gromfull's picture
gromfull Sunday, 2 Feb 2014 at 8:53am

Is this all it took to get this social, internet retard off this site, everyday the same shit no matter what the thread,

mehollywood's picture
mehollywood's picture
mehollywood Sunday, 2 Feb 2014 at 10:02am

http://maishafitness.com.au/?post_trainers=mick-bourne
Just checking ,is this the big handsome best ever everything we are talking about ?

wellymon's picture
wellymon's picture
wellymon Sunday, 2 Feb 2014 at 10:36am

There's that old cheeky smile again, no wonder your lovely wife loves you.

Mr Cheeky loves a wind up.

Don't go Mr Cheeky, tell me some more about my mentor, Bruce L__.

stickyson's picture
stickyson's picture
stickyson Sunday, 2 Feb 2014 at 10:58am

Thanks for that mehollywood, stupidly thought I was dealing with someone that needed to grow up a bit, but after checking out the profile I now realise he has nowhere to go in that department, sad so sad