ARGUE WITH UPLIFT

sir ambrose beachfucker's picture
sir ambrose bea... started the topic in Tuesday, 28 Jan 2014 at 7:22pm

To keep our thread discussions on track and keep UPLIFT feeling important here is his own page.
want to argue about body building
health
fitness
medical miracles
blax washthroughs
body builders penis lenghth and girth
basketball
gridiron
amasing sex positions gay straight or bi
5ltr commodores
hornby trains
Elliston witchcraft
between the sheets with big mick and his quandongs
or anything you call DELUXE please do it here.

southey's picture
southey's picture
southey Tuesday, 28 Jan 2014 at 9:55pm

He doesn't like this ... it won't be distractive enough to others trying to have meaningful convo's about surfing ....
I actually don't totally disagree with him , its just that he fuckin' just keeps bangin' on with the same old shit ..... and its always gotta be a competition ... lighten' up mick . the world don't hate ya . just some of your ideas , and repetition in trying to JAM it down everyone's throat .... its like being in Bali with the really persistant sellers that won't give in even when your respectful and speak Balinese at them . bordering on SPAM ......
cheers Big Ears ...
and SABF keep up the good Satirical work , laughter is good for the soul .

uplift's picture
uplift's picture
uplift Tuesday, 28 Jan 2014 at 11:09pm

soufflé, inkles, you asked for proof about ant, I can back whatever I say. As you saw, your 'inkling' is nothing but crap, have the balls to admit you are 100% , totally wrong. Or just play your piss weak, your 'world' handfull of sardines internet games. High chair? That's it, your super duper rehab, elite training expertise? Are you fucking serious... high chair, 'cause your arse gets exhausted from sitting down all day? That's it? What happened to all the balancing acts, the super physio? For fuck's sake, get a dummy and rattle to go along with it.

wellymon's picture
wellymon's picture
wellymon Wednesday, 29 Jan 2014 at 4:17pm

TowMan,
110kg of power,
Faster than a speeding wave,
More powerful than an 80kg bottom turn,
Can break a tow rope with the look of a stare,
Meet TowMan,
The super hero of Tow ins,
Can get toe y with the glance of a foot.

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Wednesday, 29 Jan 2014 at 4:22pm

....oh c'mon.....I just like to dress up at night........busted,damn.....

wellymon's picture
wellymon's picture
wellymon Wednesday, 29 Jan 2014 at 4:30pm

Not you at all Brutus,

Take a good look at the avatar, you might see a resemblance ......?

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Wednesday, 29 Jan 2014 at 4:57pm

maybe it was just one of my dreams...or nightmares....I haven't had a good laugh for awhile.......still chuckling!

morris's picture
morris's picture
morris Wednesday, 29 Jan 2014 at 5:23pm

They're my underpants your wearing on your head Welly. With a mug like that you should consider a full berka.

yorkessurfer's picture
yorkessurfer's picture
yorkessurfer Wednesday, 29 Jan 2014 at 5:34pm

I knew it was you right away Welly. It was the eyes that gave it away....

grog-an's picture
grog-an's picture
grog-an Wednesday, 29 Jan 2014 at 5:58pm

"A lot of people thought I was pretty good at blacks dots, what about you?"
bahahaha... one of your best upskirt!
here are some facts for you.
You make up stories - telling a story about someone online that everyone knows and degrading them when you weren't even there and have heard it third hand is just as good as making it up..... no credibility.
telling a story about someone that everyone knows, when you didn't even know it was him, but someone told you it was him, is just as good as making it up...... no credibility
most people on here don't really care about results of surf comps, yes they like the photos and footage, but most don't give a shit about who won or how fit or unfit pro surfers are or how much they earn, so stop banging on about it.... no credibility
no one on here gives a shit how fit grid iron players are, just because you have homo-erotic dreams about these guys, no one else cares...... no credibility
stop trying to suck off toddy archer every 2nd post you make, at my unfittest state in my life I could have been lucky enough to paddle out and the wave of the day come through and I caught it - 1st wave of the day - dropped in a bit too late, because I was unfit, but still made it under the lip, much deeper than I would have been if I had have got into it earlier... boom! best barrel of my life! I didn't get too many waves that session, but still, best barrel of my life nonetheless. this is a meaningless claim you are making just like a lot of your claims..... no credibility.
you are a jealous never-was-but-wished-he-could-have-been with.................. No Credibility
now this isn't meant to be insulting, so please don't take it the wrong way. It seems you do not have the intelligence to adapt to this new medium and interact politely with people, don't worry, a lot of old people have trouble with the internet, but it seems it is affecting you mentally. You should do yourself a favour and take a break from it, you will be surprised what it will do for your mental health and mood swings. best wishes and peace to you

wellymon's picture
wellymon's picture
wellymon Wednesday, 29 Jan 2014 at 5:59pm
morris wrote:

They're my underpants your wearing on your head Welly. With a mug like that you should consider a full berka.

I thought they were shaurniss
Found them under the bridge next to his sleeping bag and all sorts??

grog-an's picture
grog-an's picture
grog-an Wednesday, 29 Jan 2014 at 6:00pm

wow wellymon! now there is someone with lots of credibility!! big wave charger! yeewwwww!!

wellymon's picture
wellymon's picture
wellymon Wednesday, 29 Jan 2014 at 6:01pm

YS
It takes a trained eye for sure
Busted. !

groundswell's picture
groundswell's picture
groundswell Wednesday, 29 Jan 2014 at 6:42pm

grog-an have to admit that surprised feeling of making a drop or barrel you didn't have confidence in making in the first place is one of the best feelings ever.
However on a shit day getting an alright one one is almost as good a day as a mediocre one on the best day of the year..i think its about the surprise and luck or something.

Old school early pro day surfers seem to have to sell themselves a bit to make a living from surfing, could name a few guys i respect but i wont, but they do/did brag a little more than some of the younger guys on their websites or in person. It seems in the older days you had to let people know how good your shapes were etc which today to some people seems like a toss.
I dont give a shit either way, i see one or two ex-cronulla pro's get ragged on a bit here but he charges anything like Outside 30 foot sunset and paddles out to fifth left on FLAT days from cronulla point for health (around 10k's swim each way with many VW sized whites out at fifth left.
He copped abuse from uplift here, for reasons he has stated such as saying he is committed to uplifts training ,then bailing on it. the reason he bailed on it is he might not agree with your "im the man" attitude and disrespect. That guy deserves a hell of a lot of respect, im agnostic dont give a shit about religion , he is a christian surfer, imo some of that guys commitment and fearless attitude (and his mates) might have something to do with his feeling of well being in Christianity.
I think you were straight up rude to that guy for no apparent reason from the start.
Look up his name on google, see what pops up.
Look up you name on google what pops up?
See the difference. He has worldwide respect and didnt let anyone know, toss on about it or anything,never seen him do that nor would he from when ive spoken to him.
He was belittling himself with his recent fitness problem and you just acted like biff from back to the future.

grog-an's picture
grog-an's picture
grog-an Wednesday, 29 Jan 2014 at 7:34pm

biff from back to the future! very apt. jealous of scrawny little Michael J fox because he could ride a skateboard/hoverboard and got the girls! (even though it was actually his mum!?)

wellymon's picture
wellymon's picture
wellymon Wednesday, 29 Jan 2014 at 8:01pm

OOOOOPPPppppppppssss

At least MC, Morris and YS had a laugh.

Not sure what is going on now,,,,,,?

Explanations without cryptology .

grog-an's picture
grog-an's picture
grog-an Wednesday, 29 Jan 2014 at 8:59pm

ummmm.. not sure what you mean welly. are you asking about the biff comment??

uplift's picture
uplift's picture
uplift Wednesday, 29 Jan 2014 at 10:31pm

You're a dimwitted little, scrawny fucker aren't you groges, one snort too many. Plus I probably bitch slapped you a little bit too hard last time I was ordering you out of the water again, never mind. Anyway, wordy reckons you are moth, so looks like I will be up that way afterall! Swelling, I don't worry about what people do, or did, its how they act with me, and more importantly what I decide about that, that carries any real weight. The halleluja maggot rang and left messages, he contacted me, so I took the time to respond, to help him for nothing. When he started whining and sooking about Jeff ordering him around, and telling him how useless he was when he took him towing, I just let him know Jeff's a mate, we have our disagreements, but I respect a lot of things about Jeff. I figured he wouldn't like that even though he was speiling on about getting into training with me, and how fucked he was. Like I said, I honestly couldn't care less what his choice is, in fact he was gonna be hard work, he was the classic fucking idiot with a completely fucked back, that knows heaps about fixing backs! Lend him your high chair souffle', and your dummy while you're at it. But when the sleezy, praise thee lord, while I be a fucking maggot, has to cringe and snivvle in to the likes of the birds of a feather, wimpy, gutless gimps here, to sneak a gimp arsed go at me, fuck him. I'll say what ever I feel like, whenever, where ever. Simple.

Jeeze welling, the arms mate, even in that padding.... what the fuck happened, where are they? Are you still trying to figure out if you're training intensely. Don't worry, you're not. Notice the toothpick legs are hidden too, classic surfee stuff!

Seeing as how we've broken the the silence treaty, (dinner plate, whites of the eyes man speak with forked tongue again), I heard a funny one today. The worlds most powerfull surfer couldn't turn his board, despite all his struggling, so they had to give him a lightweight one! If only they had a fucking clue how to make his legs stronger. Weight's a funny thing, you can give one guy 50kg, and he's fighting and struggling, kicking and squealing, but no way its going anywhere, give another one the same weight and its like handing them a 5 cent piece.

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Thursday, 30 Jan 2014 at 2:23am

boys what a crack up......its the mask that intrigues me.....with the color co-ordinated cape.....obviously beefed up arms.......fishnet stockings might have just finished off the ensemble.....oops I might be giving away some of my late nite fetish's.......mirth on!!

grog-an's picture
grog-an's picture
grog-an Thursday, 30 Jan 2014 at 6:30am

wow... see this is what im talking about, just like jeff, you don't have the mental aptitude or capacity to converse with others online.
good old wordy again hey? I am not moth. why would moth have 2 log ins when he has already come out and tried to communicate with you, now you are threatening to go see him. wow, classic big tough paranoid Biff with....... no credibility
Biff, I love it how you just assume how everyone else on here is just scrawny and on drugs, never snorted a thing in my life and if you found out who I was, you would be very surprised if you saw me, again.......... no credibility
yoga's for pussies, yet it comes out that you used to do it twice a day, wow biff, what a contradiction............ no credibility
never addressing any questions or claims against you........ no credibility
Dorian, one of the best big wave surfers in the world, would be even better if he would just listen to you, waaaahhh waaaahhh, why does brutus get to hang out with all these awesome guys!?!? I charged out blacks, wordy told me brutus got scared, I wasn't there, but wordy never lies, I should be training and hanging out with the best surfers in the world. jealous old biff..... no credibility
even your mate jeff says how shit you were at blacks, shoulder hopping and dodging the big days, just like ive posted on here before but of course you never touch that one......... no credibility
jealous old biff, sitting behind his keyboard, training all day, but doesn't matter how fit you are, you still need a set of nuts to charge big waves, must really eat up jealous old biff seeing guys not as fit or as strong as him doing what he cant, especially guys around his age..................

uplift's picture
uplift's picture
uplift Thursday, 30 Jan 2014 at 7:28am

You're a dimwitted little, scrawny fucker aren't you groges, one snort too many. Plus I probably bitch slapped you a little bit too hard last time I was ordering you out of the water again, never mind. Anyway, wordy reckons you are moth, so looks like I will be up that way afterall!

mothart's picture
mothart's picture
mothart Thursday, 30 Jan 2014 at 7:57am

Not me mate, try again.

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Thursday, 30 Jan 2014 at 9:21am

wasn't bruce lee a scrawny little fucker.....??

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Thursday, 30 Jan 2014 at 9:29am

5'7 61kgs

southey's picture
southey's picture
southey Thursday, 30 Jan 2014 at 10:18am

oh fuck .... don't get him started on Bruce Lee AGAIN .....

what i want to see is Uppity get owned by Spud Webb in his " favoured sport " one on one ....
then get to listen to the following spiel of : " how can you Dunk your so small and spindly " ...
" its not fair , I'm just an uncoordinated big gronk of muscle " ........ tears.......

southey's picture
southey's picture
southey Thursday, 30 Jan 2014 at 10:23am

PS . Uppity ... you didn't give a timeframe of where he was , is , gonna be ....
Judgeing by what you did supply .... he would be about 35-40 now ......
i wonder how happy he will be in his 40-60's ..... extra mass is DEFINITELY no answer to weakness long term . especially when it comes to ligaments and bone injuries ...

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Thursday, 30 Jan 2014 at 11:53am

oh oh I might have missed the bruce lee story??????????????????????

uplift's picture
uplift's picture
uplift Thursday, 30 Jan 2014 at 12:14pm

You're a dimwitted little, scrawny fucker aren't you groges, one snort too many. Plus I probably bitch slapped you a little bit too hard last time I was ordering you out of the water again, never mind. Anyway, WORDY RECKONS you are moth, so looks like I will be up there after all! WORDY, THE VICCO 'DIPLOMAT' SAID IT, SO, BAD LUCK!

Bruteless, the old mouth's back in action, wiped your eyes, and back into it. Fucking gutless, maggotty disrespecfull, undignified action dragging a six year old kid into this joke, your internet 'world', and using that sad situation to try and get some sympathy points, and to justify and explain your uncontrollable, piss weak temper tantrum. Wouldn't expect anything different from you though.

Bruce Lee loved weights, and was proud of the body he built with them... loved displaying it.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-a0k8E3EeEqA/ThwgW-hgvMI/AAAAAAAAAk0/KYobt_aWi9...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-7vaVdeWpdG0/Tm_wZ8mbgAI/AAAAAAAABQg/Xxj8FQ5QCQ...

http://keleefitness.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/040714_brucelee.jpg

He would be in his weight division in the MMA, no hope of beating the heavyweights.

Unless you guys believe Power Rangers movies as well?

You make a perfect gimp usedless.

Actually souffle', alias 'Broke Back ', you stupid, embecilic idiot, its actually a major concern for the government. The fitness industry get's memo's about it all the time. Loss of muscle mass as people get older, resulting in loss of bone density, joint problems, mobility problems, and increased body fat percentage you fucking idiot. I was actually invited to speak about it last year, at a goverment initiative meeting to try and take the burden of the failing, swamped health system, by providing free access to highly experienced Personal Trainers. Didn't you guys get the invitation? Fell out of the high chair one too many times.

Provide some of your references, your results training people, proof of rehab, fitness industry awards and recommendations, any one of you. Zilch. Internet 'world' wankers. This is your 'world' souffle'. Out there in the real world, you're just the fucked up idiot, the weird cunt in the high chair, yapping about fitness and health, like the rest of your team gimp.

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Thursday, 30 Jan 2014 at 12:25pm

aw gee uplift ..a but of an honest reality session was bit much for you......everything I said was true...yeah maybe a bit much detail for you as its obvious I live in a different reality to you......

as anyone can tell,you don't joke,so I was justified in showing peole here what type of a person you really are....just make up what you need support your feeble claims.......and ah I think you just threw a temper tantrum.........oh such language......what about the kiddies who come on here to learn about your amazing insights into steroid rage and beefcakeitis??

uplift's picture
uplift's picture
uplift Thursday, 30 Jan 2014 at 12:42pm

'honest reality session'

'Fucking gutless, maggotty disrespecfull, undignified action dragging a six year old kid into this joke, your internet 'world', and using that sad situation to try and get some sympathy points, and to justify and explain your uncontrollable, piss weak temper tantrum.'

'thanx guys I have really enjoyed some of our banter.....this time over and out for good.........have a nice life ya all!!!'

'uplift,I am not bwubbering'

'So I will continue and just will ignore you ...as you should me.....I will not be drawn again...'

You joke! I love you, your the best joke I've ever seen! Fucking hilarious! Joke!

Provide some of your references, your results training people, proof of rehab, fitness industry awards and recommendations, any one of you. Zilch. Internet 'world' wankers. This is your 'world' souffle'. Out there in the real world, you're just the fucked up idiot, the weird cunt in the high chair, yapping about fitness and health, like the rest of your team gimp.

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Thursday, 30 Jan 2014 at 12:49pm

are you bwubbering uplift?

mothart's picture
mothart's picture
mothart Thursday, 30 Jan 2014 at 12:49pm

Are you threatening me Mick?

uplift's picture
uplift's picture
uplift Thursday, 30 Jan 2014 at 12:53pm

Why would you say that maggot?

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Thursday, 30 Jan 2014 at 1:03pm

are maggots a threatened species??

uplift's picture
uplift's picture
uplift Thursday, 30 Jan 2014 at 1:06pm

Nah, there's plenty of ya's.

stickyson's picture
stickyson's picture
stickyson Thursday, 30 Jan 2014 at 1:28pm

Any way it's pretty obvious that the time he spends on these threads alone, that business for him must be BOOMING ha ha. Geez you would have to think pretty hard before you joined a gym.
Maybe fitness Australia or something like that could make him a poster boy for the hard sell

uplift's picture
uplift's picture
uplift Thursday, 30 Jan 2014 at 1:34pm

Try and get an appointment sticky gimp.

4 this morning, 4 tonight, booked out. Who's paying you for this?

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Thursday, 30 Jan 2014 at 1:38pm

Fuck me is this bloke stuck on REPEAT???

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Thursday, 30 Jan 2014 at 2:54pm

Hmm so the reference to gimps....are you really belittling handicapped people also????

grog-an's picture
grog-an's picture
grog-an Thursday, 30 Jan 2014 at 5:27pm

"WORDY RECKONS you are moth, so looks like I will be up there after all! WORDY, THE VICCO 'DIPLOMAT' SAID IT, SO, BAD LUCK!"
saying the same thing over and over and over and over (did I mention and over??) again and then putting it in capitals does not make it true. (even though it may seem like reality within that miniscule paranoid brain of yours).
WORDY SAID IT, so BAD LUCK? wow, you truly are mentally unstable.
You have never "bitch-slapped" me, but I don't doubt that you have physically intimidated kids or others smaller than you. Classic symptoms of the cowardly bully biff, never taking on anyone of his own size. I would send you out of the water real quick if I ever saw you acting that way towards kids or people smaller than yourself.
Big tough Biff, bitch slapping kids since 1969!
So, once again, I'm not moth (no matter what your little girlfriend WORDY says), but keep digging, I'm sure you can find me. A couple of people on here know who I am, I think they figured it out from a few clues in some of my posts....
BUT, be warned, there is not always a (proverbial) pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.....
PS. WORDY told me you couldn't get it up the last time you 2 were together. Might be time to try the little blue pill.

stickyson's picture
stickyson's picture
stickyson Thursday, 30 Jan 2014 at 5:56pm

Geez 4 this morning, 4 this afternoon they must be the only people left that you haven't pissed off or were they family??? Aah my mistake even family would have to draw the line somewhere!

stray-gator_2's picture
stray-gator_2's picture
stray-gator_2 Thursday, 30 Jan 2014 at 7:23pm

Perseveration: the pathological, persistent repetition of a word, gesture, or act.

Perseverance: steady persistence in a course of action in spite of difficulties, obstacles, or discouragement.

Some forms of dementia, traumatic brain injury, anxiety and OCD can cause people to perseverate. Or perhaps they're simply sub-human, and don't get what the rest of us implicitly understand. They repeat words and tasks or try repeatedly to solve problems, but are left frustrated and unsatisfied. They're not necessarily insane, but stuck in a non-productive pattern due to a glitch in brain function. Some medications or CBT tools may prove helpful. Or perhaps a bullet.

There's also the psychodynamic construct called repetition compulsion where people unconsciously repeat past conflicts in an attempt at mastery. We want to finish unfinished business, so sometimes we re-create old, unresolved problems for the potential of a better outcome. A typical example would be a bloke who was rejected by a smart girl in his early teen years and therefore seeks out pliable, heavily-dependent or compliant and, always, much younger women in his adulthood. Or a bloke who feels it's always his duty to regale apathetic, on-line "friends" with his dribble to show how smart or well-read he his. Or someone who is drawn to crowds of better adjusted/smarter/nicer looking/etc. people where they always feel left out. They're all trying to finally conquer some old feelings of rejection. But even if they do succeed today, it doesn't erase the pain from the past.

Let's not confuse perseveration with perseverance. A persistent quest against a fear or toward a goal is often the best course of action. Repeating the same constructive behavior over and over, hoping (one day) for a positive result is difficult but virtuous. It's the effort made by eating muesli (as distinct from, say, a dozen eggs) every morning, brushing your teeth after every meal and daily exercise. It's Mother Theresa tirelessly serving the poor. Or someone working to systematically overcome shyness, build healthier habits or communicate better rather than just rant, rave or say the same thing over and over. The qualities of perseverance, consistency, loyalty - these are beneficial to health and well-being. And they're doing the same thing every day, hoping for some measure of progress.

So how do you tell the difference? Perseveration feels compulsive, hopeless, helpless, automatic and unsatisfying. There is a desire to stop, but stopping doesn't feel like an option. Perseverance feels like striving toward a noble goal, and whether or not it's reached it there is virtue in the effort.

Perseverance is a strong, valuable quality. Perseveration is a troubling issue needing clinical attention. Or, as I say, a bullet.

grog-an's picture
grog-an's picture
grog-an Thursday, 30 Jan 2014 at 7:46pm

very insightful, but watch out, WORDY might go gossiping again to her girlfriends about who you are.

uplift's picture
uplift's picture
uplift Thursday, 30 Jan 2014 at 8:46pm

Gimp : A sex slave or submissive, usually male, as popularlized by the movie Pulp Fiction. 'Bring out the gimp'

The gimps are out. Have another snort groges, have enough and you might say who you are. Wordy reckons moth.

goofball, stickyarse, what would you do if it wasn't for me. This is it, this is your life. Its all you do. No me, you have nothing, you've got zilch.

Gimp : A sex slave or submissive, usually male, as popularlized by the movie Pulp Fiction. 'Bring out the gimp.'

Do you use the term gimp to describe disabled people bruteless? Doesn't suprise me in the slightest. Here's my take on disabled people.

http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p775/Uplifted/Disabled/CareAidRefere...

http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p775/Uplifted/Disabled/CareAidRefere...

Yamatji people too, so you relate the term 'gimp', to disabled people? Doesn't suprise me.

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Thursday, 30 Jan 2014 at 8:52pm

It's all I do. With out you I have nothing? Nah Mick I've got mates to hang out with, plenty..
You wouldn't know what that's like hey?
Poor fella...
Get a grip you demented cunt

stray-gator_2's picture
stray-gator_2's picture
stray-gator_2 Thursday, 30 Jan 2014 at 9:15pm
grog-an's picture
grog-an's picture
grog-an Thursday, 30 Jan 2014 at 9:17pm

poor old paranoid Biff. Another common trait of bullies is never being able to admit they are wrong. Now he will perseverate? (is that the right word gay-strator?) about me being moth, while fantasising about his little girlfriend WORDY.

uplift's picture
uplift's picture
uplift Friday, 31 Jan 2014 at 12:46am

'Classic symptoms of the cowardly bully biff , NEVER TAKING ON ANYONE OF HIS OWN HUGE SIZE.'

'if I ever saw you acting that way towards kids OR PEOPLE SMALLER THAN YOURSELF.'

'but I don't doubt that you have physically intimidated kids OR OTHERS SMALLER THAN YOU.'

Now the gimps are getting really confused, more confused than ever before. Huge guys will do that to you. Suddenly its not fair on little guys, when big guys are around. And this is after all the gimps blathering about the disadvantages of being a big guy, and how little guys have it made? Now its just not fair to be a little guy, when someone else, namely me, is a huge guy? Little guys need protecting. Big guys are meanies, bullies. Little guys are moth eaten, big guys are bullies, wordy said big guys are too big for little guys, grogesy and the bronzed gimp, who was created by a huge guy, are gonna be big guys...

The only sense we can make of the gimps, is that I am a really big, a huge guy. Humble shucks, but yeh, fair enough, ok, that's obviously true. And goofer has heaps and heaps of mates, and they all sit around reading about me, the really big, huge guy. And that's because they've got heaps of really interesting stuff to do if they want to, and they hate reading about me, the really big guy, because big guys are bullies, and little guys are... caml, could you verify any of this please?

And, I nearly forgot, this whole time 'little spud souffle' more confused than all of his gimp sidekicks, has been buckled in his highchair for his own good, that he needs because he's really fit, but just gets tired from sitting around, and his back's fucked, but he has an amasing physio? And furthermore, if somebody doesn't let 'little spuddy souffle' out soon, he's gonna jump out, just like a huge guy would? But if we met him, we'd see he's actually really 'big spud souffle'? Could you also verify this please caml?

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Friday, 31 Jan 2014 at 1:32am

Hmm uplift....the slang word gimp....

gimp (ɡɪmp)
n
1. US and Canadian a physically disabled person, esp one who is lame

So just be a bit careful when you use some of your terminology as its obvious that you are not a wordly person but one that seems caught up in his own intellect,or lack of......as you are just joking..right??

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Friday, 31 Jan 2014 at 1:45am

Hmmm .....uplift your ego preceeds your lack of knowledge or even worse you copied your narroa definition of gimp from the same reference as below but conveniently left out point 1.......as usual to support your flawed argument.....

seems like a lot of people know you here and you have a complex about being big.........I will ask Caml and see what he comes up with.....

gimp

(1) a derrogatory term for someone that is disabled or has a medicial problem that results in physical impairment.

(2) An insult implying that someone is incompetent, stupid, etc. Can also be used to imply that the person is uncool or can't/won't do what everyone else is doing.

(3) A sex slave or submissive, usually male, as popularlized by the movie Pulp Fiction.

Look at that gimp in the wheelchair

Dude, quit being a gimp and take a hit!

Bring out the gimp!

uplift's picture
uplift's picture
uplift Friday, 31 Jan 2014 at 7:50am

That's what I said, you have referred to, and associated disabled people with 'gimps'. Its what you do. You even have to prove it. I have evidence , once again, the only one here to ever have any, of my opposite stance with disabled people, including Yamatji disabled people.

And now, even more confusion from the lead gimp. Despite being an advantage, the worse possible scenario, the worst insult, unwittingly, infallibly ingrained in bruteless's sub conscious is:

BELITTLE! BE LITTLE: AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGG............ NNNNNNNOOOOOO, not that!!!!! Any thing but that, please....... NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

BE LITTLE:

1. To be little

2. To be a tiddler

3 To be a squib

Whatever happens in your life, don't BE LITTLE! Its the worse thing ingrained in human consciousness.

Poor coach bruteless, spruiking that little is the way to go, big is detrimental, but, just don't BE LITTLE... ahhhh the internal stress, the never ending angst.

Be big, the ultimate!

BE BIG!

Have a go coach brutsey, you can at least try and be like me!