Chi-na

factotum's picture
factotum started the topic in Thursday, 2 Jul 2020 at 12:12pm

Anything from the extensive menu.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Friday, 3 Jul 2020 at 2:37pm

Part of sharing it is because she’s an attractive young women who knows it and is proud of it. It’s natural for males to react in the way she intends.

If your testosterone is done that’s your issue , BB. Step aside and let the rest of mankind enjoy a healthy sexuality.

blowfly's picture
blowfly's picture
blowfly Friday, 3 Jul 2020 at 2:41pm

I contribute to pretty wide range of forums on a variety of sites covering my various interest. Swellnet is the only one that is 100% male, can't think why I mean we all love "chicks" and quote the "missus" in support of our ideas, not to mention all those images we post of the wide variety of female beauty.. Times change, some get left behind in ever diminishing circles. Chat amongst yourselves. I'm off to find some mixed company.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Friday, 3 Jul 2020 at 2:52pm

Why do I get the feeling that you don’t care about peoples varying genitalia .....it’s only when they display diversity of thought that you find it problematic ?

Go berate someone else for their failure to respect your self elected moral authority.

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Friday, 3 Jul 2020 at 3:21pm

Blowfly - "I contribute to pretty wide range of forums on a variety of sites covering my various interest. "

How many names do you post under on the other forums? Don't you find it strange that you pop up every now and then on here with a new username?

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Friday, 3 Jul 2020 at 3:29pm

"I contribute to pretty wide range of forums on a variety of sites covering my various interest. Swellnet is the only one that is 100% male, can't think why I mean we all love "chicks" and quote the "missus" in support of our ideas, not to mention all those images we post of the wide variety of female beauty.. Times change, some get left behind in ever diminishing circles. Chat amongst yourselves. I'm off to find some mixed company."

I think this deserves its own complete thread to see if we can get any female lurkers to post.

But i have wondered why we dont get any female's post here (that we know of)

I think they might be put off more by politics and just the negative crap (im sure many guys too) rather than any sexist types views, i mean in reality the subject matter and how we deal with it is rarely even sex/gender related or misogynistic or sexist views, its pretty good for a male dominated forum.

There was a few post that i thought was a tad inappropriate the other day if any females were reading, maybe you could see todays topic as not female friendly, but really its super rare.

It seems the regular demographic that post here is 40+ any there isn't that many women surfers of that age compared to todays generation where there is much more females.

Id love to see a few girls post here to mix things up, especially if they are a bit right leaning, id love to see them stir a few of the fellas up.

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Friday, 3 Jul 2020 at 4:14pm

Hahahahahahaha.

Gold.

Info, here ya go. Rita Panahi* awaits!

https://wearerighter.com/

"Where ladies act like ladies.

Feminine Women.

Ladies, we expect ladylike behavior. We encourage ladies to show appreciation for gentlemanly behavior. We expect you will conduct yourself with integrity."

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

*Actually, she may be a bit erm, colourful for this mob?

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Friday, 3 Jul 2020 at 5:02pm

Actually this is a great video to tie topics together with.

Match me up with Dr. Debra Soh instead of Rita Panahi, sexy, smart and moderate conservative

But really this conversation is all about the gender conversation, relevant to todays discussions .

adam12's picture
adam12's picture
adam12 Friday, 3 Jul 2020 at 5:01pm

Wanted: woman with right leg shorter than left, for stirring up discussion among aging alt. right males on surf website. Topics for example "China" covering issues such as how to cook chook feet, why do asian women have small vaginas, confusing gender identities and the no genitalia freaks of South America, why blindboy is blowfly and blowins opinion and abuse. Must be willing to have social media history,photos, personal character and credibility reviewed, discussed and determined in said forum by a bunch of pervy dudes with too much time on their hands and questionable world views and surfing pedigrees. Apply 'To Indo@Swellnet'.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Friday, 3 Jul 2020 at 5:03pm

Lots of shit has been posted here over the years but today's is a whole new low level of shittiness ... FS take up a hobby or something

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Friday, 3 Jul 2020 at 5:09pm

I honestly thought today was actually pretty good compared to most days, few interesting things said and shared and kept pretty civil.

Lets be honest before today who knew about that village where the guys/girls sex often doesn't develop until they are about 12

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Friday, 3 Jul 2020 at 5:20pm

Adam12, you win today.

This thread is tragically hilarious. ALREADY.

Give 'em enough rope...

simba's picture
simba's picture
simba Friday, 3 Jul 2020 at 5:24pm

And yes the golden chooks foot goes to adam 12 for actually reading this crap.....clapping........

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Friday, 3 Jul 2020 at 5:26pm

So we should all remain silent regardless of our Neolithic views?

Because we're blokes of a certain vintage we're prevented to have an opinion or dare I say it- evolve?

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Friday, 3 Jul 2020 at 5:37pm

Perfect thread for it right here, Zen.

If I could, I'd change the title to '2GB talkback for the upwardly fragile, older vanilla man' to really nail the demographic.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Friday, 3 Jul 2020 at 5:53pm

Much rather a thread like today generally civil discussion about next to nothing type topics with a variety of posters than a thread that's about nothing whatsoever other than Facto trying to appear cool and stir shit up with completely pointless one liners and memes.

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Friday, 3 Jul 2020 at 6:16pm

This thread's right up your tight narrow alley, Info.

Why the grief?

As you said, "I honestly thought today was actually pretty good compared to most days."

Hah!

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Friday, 3 Jul 2020 at 6:25pm

Could we start a 'Man Shed Thread'?

Without fear or favour?

We is what we is.

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Friday, 3 Jul 2020 at 6:28pm

The entirety of Swellnet is a 'men's shed'.

This was observed years ago.

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Friday, 3 Jul 2020 at 6:30pm

Wish there was a beer fridge.

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Friday, 3 Jul 2020 at 6:38pm

Don't drink and post.

We've all seen THAT shit-show on here.

Westofthelake's picture
Westofthelake's picture
Westofthelake Friday, 3 Jul 2020 at 6:52pm

Haha and every third post turns into "." the next day.....

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Friday, 3 Jul 2020 at 6:53pm

funny you guys think this convo. is so low brow, I talk about this shit with women quite often, they are totally conflicted by the mixed messaging

they must be the wrong kind of women I keep hearing about...

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Friday, 3 Jul 2020 at 9:27pm
Rabbits68's picture
Rabbits68's picture
Rabbits68 Friday, 3 Jul 2020 at 11:53pm

“Times change, some get left behind in ever diminishing circles. Chat amongst yourselves. I'm off to find some mixed company.”

Blindboy - Blowfly - Strawman

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Saturday, 4 Jul 2020 at 11:49am
zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Saturday, 4 Jul 2020 at 12:01pm

Chinese beer is pretty good. Tsing-tao is very drinkable having been brought to China by the Germans.

Cheap too. $20 or about 150 Yuan will see you get a good feed and a few beers.

lostdoggy's picture
lostdoggy's picture
lostdoggy Saturday, 4 Jul 2020 at 12:49pm

Did you notice Zen, that in the regions, Tsingtao was a light-mid strength but was full strength in the big cities?

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Saturday, 4 Jul 2020 at 1:01pm

I can't say I did Lost, but I visited the actual beer factory in Qingdao on a tour and took advantage of the all you can drink lunch.

On another trip to Shanghai went out for Duck and then got royally smashed. I think I got change out of USD$50.

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Thursday, 27 Aug 2020 at 11:39am

"I imagine that the first issue Morrison tasks to the new foreign review board would be to rescind the lease of Port Darwin to China ....lol."

- Blowie

There, fixed it for ya, Sweetie.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Thursday, 27 Aug 2020 at 11:43am

Or even ""I imagine that the first issue Morrison tasks to the new foreign review board would be to examine Angus Taylor pissing away $80 mil to his Cayman Island mates for zero litres of water"

velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno Thursday, 27 Aug 2020 at 1:07pm

You did ask for anything from the extensive menu.

https://braineggs.wordpress.com/2016/01/08/the-iron-crotch-exercise-%E9%...

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Thursday, 27 Aug 2020 at 1:42pm

Bugger! I posted this before, but in the wrong thread! How dare I go off-piste! What was I thinking?

Anyway...

Wang Xining, deputy head of mission of China’s embassy in Australia at yesterday's National Press Club address:

"I know some people do not like some of the ideas from China. And Chinese people...

[but]

I don’t see any reason for whining about your constitutional fragility and your intellectual vulnerability."

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Friday, 28 Aug 2020 at 11:23am