Insure and go

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak started the topic in Tuesday, 31 Mar 2020 at 2:53am

Just found out my travel insurance company insure and go will neither refund my policy or give a credit for future travel date , the government has banned travel and airlines have sent credit vouchers but this company told me they had a 14 day cooling period for cancellation and that was all. They refused point blank to give credit or refund , this has happened to all customers with this company so never use insure and go as they are morally bankrupt and if they behave like this in these times l doubt they would ever pay a claim

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Tuesday, 31 Mar 2020 at 3:01am

They said l could make a claim if delayed as policy was brought before January when corona virus was not known but airline has already canceled flight and issued credit voucher so can’t claim jack shit

quadzilla's picture
quadzilla's picture
quadzilla Tuesday, 31 Mar 2020 at 3:13pm

Refer them to the Government, must be some department dealing with this.
Scotty wouldn't like those actions, get the authorities onside.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Tuesday, 31 Mar 2020 at 3:29pm

Yep done that today , they have burnt a lot of people 1 cover have done the same thing , some insurance companies are giving credit vouchers but these grubs say send email to complaints department but reading others experience that is a waste of time and they just hope you give up. People have been left stranded overseas and they give no help as in fine print they have pandemic clause which is fine my dispute is government and airlines have canceled not me.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Tuesday, 31 Mar 2020 at 3:40pm

Where were you going
How much $ you chasing for Refund ?

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Tuesday, 31 Mar 2020 at 4:01pm

Bali with wife who is Balinese and daughter for 2 months $400 some people are chasing $1200