Hi there guys,
I'm currently doing a design project and i was wondering if anyone would be willing to give me some advice or their thoughts on current products etc.
I've got some questions below that can be responded to or i have an online survey (link: https://forms.gle/2tJK1yxCXKuTE8ku5 ).
1. Describe a time that you have felt unsafe whilst surfing
2. How often if ever have you felt the need for safety equipment whilst surfing?
3. Do you think there is an issue with surf safety?
4. Do you think if there were to be more information about surf safety pushed on to beginners when they take up the sport that it would solve a lot of problems?
5. What are your thoughts on current safety products? Eg. Helmets, body padding, life vests, ‘shark banz’?
6. If a wearable product were to be released that increased your safety whilst in the water would you be inclined to use it or just continue the way you do at the moment?
7. What sort of surf safety products would you like to see more of?
Any response here would be helpful as i am planning to produce the product in the coming year.