Ex Wifes / Girlfriends

udo's picture
udo started the topic in Friday, 24 Apr 2015 at 5:40pm

Got a good story or two on your ex wife or girlfriend.......

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Friday, 24 Apr 2015 at 5:44pm

So you married a glamour.....it porked out so you pissed it off then it took you for all - $$$$
Wife ran off with your best mate......
Or your girlfriend turned licker on you............?

evosurfer's picture
evosurfer's picture
evosurfer Friday, 24 Apr 2015 at 5:59pm

That's how it works with the law backing it. Much cheaper in the long run to just hire hookers
at least they cant with the laws backing them a right to all your belongings, cash and future income.
Fare not if your male.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Friday, 24 Apr 2015 at 6:12pm

For not much over $1000 you can protect your assets "Binding Financial Agreement" water tight uncontestable I believe...........Prenup agreement not worth shit .

groundswell's picture
groundswell's picture
groundswell Tuesday, 28 Apr 2015 at 8:45pm

"Is this where I line up to lose half my stuff?"
Bill Burr.

Been tempted to marry, a very sweet sincere, hard working yet innocent and niece seeming Indonesian lady. The only gf I'd thought of marrying.
But I'm agnostic towards atheist, fairly strongly dissagree with religion and couldn't bring myself to ruining her faith which would probably happen sooner or later.
Found out later the money I set aside in a card in my name was being used to send her young sister to university. It was meant for travel costs for her to come to Aust. Oh well I might look dumb for that but at least it was a good cause. I would have pissed it up the wall anyway.

wellymon's picture
wellymon's picture
wellymon Tuesday, 28 Apr 2015 at 8:55pm
evosurfer wrote:

Much cheaper in the long run to just hire hookers

Evo haha you sound like my brother!
Burnt once never again.

Masturbation is a lot cheaper;)

scottishsponger's picture
scottishsponger Wednesday, 29 Apr 2015 at 2:45pm
groundswell wrote:

"Is this where I line up to lose half my stuff?"
Bill Burr.

Been tempted to marry, a very sweet sincere, hard working yet innocent and niece seeming Indonesian lady. The only gf I'd thought of marrying.
But I'm agnostic towards atheist, fairly strongly dissagree with religion and couldn't bring myself to ruining her faith which would probably happen sooner or later.
Found out later the money I set aside in a card in my name was being used to send her young sister to university. It was meant for travel costs for her to come to Aust. Oh well I might look dumb for that but at least it was a good cause. I would have pissed it up the wall anyway.

I've never thought about marrying my niece, pretty sure it could be illegal, but then in Scotland you can actually legally marry your cousin, so maybe it's ok. In fact if that's legal, you could probably marry your nephew now that same sex marriage has been legalised there

wellymon's picture
wellymon's picture
wellymon Wednesday, 29 Apr 2015 at 5:36pm

haha "nice" not niece....
Spelling mistake me thinks;)

groundswell's picture
groundswell's picture
groundswell Friday, 1 May 2015 at 8:15am

Haha, actually meant she seemed nieve.
I guess I was nieve though..

Once upon a time there was a handsome young prince who fell in love with beautiful princess and he asked her to marry him.
She said no and they lived happily ever after.

scottishsponger Friday, 1 May 2015 at 10:05am

Haha, you should put that one on the jokes page