What was this topic about originally ?

wellymon's picture
wellymon's picture
wellymon Saturday, 7 Mar 2015 at 11:23pm

Protein lines

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Sunday, 8 Mar 2015 at 9:15am

Caml, Indo, myself and co were having a polite logical debate about the death penalty in the Chan thread... Shaun and his several alias's jumped in with his usual crap..... I started a new thread, dragged the old man over here so that Indo, sypo, dave etc could continue the rational discussion without bullshit... Made sure I haven't been back there otherwise the shorris would've followed.... It worked a treat.....
Ahh jelly, also known as boogie fever.... How many accounts do you have, mate? Or are these more of shauns characters? You can't surf either, can you? Post a photo in bloggers surfing photo's , jelly fever....

Here's the link, lid rider
http://www.swellnet.com/forums/wax/132351

Better still, just post it here. i don't have too many decent photo's... But at least I can do more than trim a lid..

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Sunday, 8 Mar 2015 at 10:25am

Well smarty pants the conversation has been going on in the other thread and no one is missing you, as you can see I have accessed your account, this is just the start , by the end of the week I will emptied your bank account and will have shagged you missus:-), she'll never look back after having a threesome with myself and Morris, on Friday at 3.31pm you threw the challenge out to me and you will regret it.
I cut my teeth on a much tougher forum than this, "The Model Steam Railway Forum" I've verbally jousted with the best of them, had the legendary "Tootles" in tears and "Grunter the Shunter" will never be the same again after tangling with myself.
Maybe you should apologize and back down now.

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Sunday, 8 Mar 2015 at 10:27am
caml wrote:

What was this topic about originally ?

Sheep dog

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Sunday, 8 Mar 2015 at 10:57am

2.50am this morning, shaun?
http://www.swellnet.com/comment/415201#comment-415201
trouble sleeping? Forgot the bedpan? Tap tap tap at the computer.... So sad.....

Hmmm, worked in the surf industry but wasn't involved in the drug scene at the time - your words..
Got in the drug scene after that - your words
Gave up the drug scene 30 years ago - your words..
Unless you started working in the surf scene at age minus 7, that makes you 82 years old...
A senior citizen with multiple accounts, blogging with different names from before dawn to 9 at night, says he surfs serious waves not like that Qld shit.....
It's official... The biggest bullshit artist in SN history....

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Sunday, 8 Mar 2015 at 11:40am

Your as thick as a brick and not much of a detective are you, you keep adding 2+2 and getting every thing but 4, no wonder you having problems with your business partnership, Gave up smoking drugs thirty years ago dork, and after that got into the business, nobody that I associated in the business smoked dope. Be amusing to see what you twist this into.

Seriously do you st there with reference cards of everything I post? I don't need to say what we all know.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Sunday, 8 Mar 2015 at 11:38am

Hahaha, and Geeez the blows are gerting a bit low, hahaha, loving it, and that's not rwally neccessary is it?, but Haha fukn ha, loving it now, but....

caml's picture
caml's picture
caml Sunday, 8 Mar 2015 at 11:39am

Haha you guys aha ha . Actually you can change the time on your account profile so its saying a different time than actually is so dont be fooled by that trick . So who are the boogers & who cant boogie ?

caml's picture
caml's picture
caml Sunday, 8 Mar 2015 at 11:41am

And haha again . Good entertainment after some sick pits this morn on my booger at a secret ledge

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Sunday, 8 Mar 2015 at 11:43am

What do you like about riding the booger Caml? The tubes you can get?

morris's picture
morris's picture
morris Sunday, 8 Mar 2015 at 11:48am

Goofy just wants to know where your secret ledge is.

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Sunday, 8 Mar 2015 at 11:52am

Nah too heavy for me

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Sunday, 8 Mar 2015 at 12:04pm

How many times can you say "I or "me" or myself in one post?...
" I have accessed, I will emptied, challenge out to me, I cut my teeth, I've verbally jousted after tangling with myself.... "
That's just in one paragraph!!!!!!!!! Holy fuck!!!!!

Mate, write your impressive resume' down on paper, put it in a letter, And mail it to someone who fuckn cares ..... So fuckn funny lol

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Sunday, 8 Mar 2015 at 12:06pm

Knock knock...
Who's there?
Shaun....
Shaun who?
Shau no one gives a fuck....

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Sunday, 8 Mar 2015 at 12:18pm

Knock, Knock..
Who's there?
Sheepie....
Yeah come back later, I'm still shaggin ya missus......

Shauns mum's picture
Shauns mum's picture
Shauns mum Sunday, 8 Mar 2015 at 12:23pm

you are a naughty boy, shaun...

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Sunday, 8 Mar 2015 at 12:26pm

Not now, not in front of everyone.

Don't mess it up for me like you did in the model train forum, you promised.

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Sunday, 8 Mar 2015 at 12:29pm

It's ok, Mr S....... We all know how shaun can be when he's forgotten his meds........

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Sunday, 8 Mar 2015 at 12:32pm
Sheepdog wrote:

It's ok, Mr S....... We all know how shaun can be when he's forgotten his meds........

Yeah fuck off peanut this between me and me mum

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Sunday, 8 Mar 2015 at 12:33pm

Just spoke to the missus... yeah she's keen as..... But she doesn't want that creepy mannequin doll you call morris in the room...... I like filming... I'll make sure I got a decent zoom so I can focus on your little pecker..... The missus said she'll try not to laugh when you drop your pants......

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Sunday, 8 Mar 2015 at 12:35pm

Have you married her yet? Or is she still your sister?

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Sunday, 8 Mar 2015 at 12:35pm

Fuck me you two have really lost it

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Sunday, 8 Mar 2015 at 12:39pm

She's your mum.....Best screw I've ever had..... She credits that to you, though...

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Sunday, 8 Mar 2015 at 12:40pm

Long as it's in Tassie that will be okay.

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Sunday, 8 Mar 2015 at 12:40pm

Goofy, I'd say I'm taking shaun on a ride to the edge of insanity, but that boat sailed 20 000 bongs ago....

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Sunday, 8 Mar 2015 at 12:42pm

Lead on. you know the way.

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Sunday, 8 Mar 2015 at 12:42pm
shaun wrote:

That'ts fuckn lame...... You've ran out of steam, mate..... happens when you're old....

Have a cuppa and some Iced vovos..... Come back when aren't throwing fairy floss punches....

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Sunday, 8 Mar 2015 at 12:46pm
Sheepdog wrote:
shaun wrote:

That'ts fuckn lame...... You've ran out of steam, mate..... happens when you're old....

Have a cuppa and some Iced vovos..... Come back when aren't throwing fairy floss punches....

And THAT is even lamer.

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Sunday, 8 Mar 2015 at 12:52pm

Anyway arse face, gotta go for a surf, you go through your reference cards and see if you can come up with something better.

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Sunday, 8 Mar 2015 at 1:27pm

Hmmm. My reference cards... let's see...... "He's not really going for a surf at 1pm cos firstly he's useless and secondly it's onshore crap now where he lives.... He's off having meals on wheels....."...... Nope... Nope, won't use that reference card.....
Ummm... What else have I got here..... Hmm his comment "she'll never look back after having a threesome with myself and Morris".......... Where's my notes...(shuffle shuffle)...... Oh here's what I wrote..........---" When I think about a threesome , I think of two chicks and one guy, But shaun straight away thinks of two guys and one chick".... Therein lies the difference between shaun shitspin and myself....... Nah, can't really use that either...... Nah, I'm out....
Catcha later turd breath.....

floyd's picture
floyd's picture
floyd Sunday, 8 Mar 2015 at 1:27pm

If this is what a SW internship does to you I'm calling the EPA.

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Sunday, 8 Mar 2015 at 1:31pm

Do it floyd..... Was gonna chat with you on "intergenerational report" in abbott thread ages ago, but got sidetracked with a guy so in love he even uses my photo....
Might catchya there later..... Hockey's been spinning the bullshaun...... Cheers, man.

davetherave's picture
davetherave's picture
davetherave Sunday, 8 Mar 2015 at 2:16pm

c'mon you guys, get real, you are both attached to your identities/masks you have created. agree to disagree, you both seem like good blokes and generally post good informed good humoured posts. let this shit go, it helps no one.
feeling shitty doesnt do you any good and all of us that read the drama, If you are going to be delusional or talk shit, talk about St KIlda winning the AFL Premiership.

southey's picture
southey's picture
southey Sunday, 8 Mar 2015 at 3:05pm

I never thought SN would ever reach the dizzying heights of when Wayne was in town , shmux came close , Sid got white line fever a couple of times , uplift clearly wore himself out and was losing condition . Brute gave it a shot , the mixo bunny got lost in his own rabbit warren , now the SD is driving himself to the limit .
It's Clear that Shaun has been through a few ' campaigns ' and with the exception of adding a new personality at the end of each battle . He seems to come of best in most circumstances .
But I think we are boarder in on a draw here , and it appears that the two May in fact become one !

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Sunday, 8 Mar 2015 at 3:20pm

"uplift clearly wore himself out and was losing condition"
It was the puppy/ muscle man video, southey.... It was just a joke..... Uplift is a legend... ;)

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Sunday, 8 Mar 2015 at 4:09pm

Hey fellas, at no time have I been angry, I have been having a ball poking sheepy with a pointy stick but do realize it's getting a bit monotonous, so shake my head chuckle and walk away.
There are some truths in my stories , but remember this is not reality this is swellnet.

floyd's picture
floyd's picture
floyd Sunday, 8 Mar 2015 at 5:15pm
Sheepdog wrote:

Do it floyd..... Was gonna chat with you on "intergenerational report" in abbott thread ages ago, but got sidetracked with a guy so in love he even uses my photo....
Might catchya there later..... Hockey's been spinning the bullshaun...... Cheers, man.

See you in the black hole of the Abbott forum topic soon sheepy, much to talk about. I reckon the period from now through to the NSW election & then onto the budget is gunna see Abbott well and truly "poo-washed" by the electorate & the neocons. The man's gunna stink so much every fly in Oz will want a piece of the action.

davetherave's picture
davetherave's picture
davetherave Sunday, 8 Mar 2015 at 5:21pm

yeah i know guys, but lets stay on serious issues like the advantages of duck diving behind girl surfers wearing bikini's. i think shaun, morris and the tassie sheepdog should surf the superbank in g- strings. it would certainly thin out the crowds.

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Sunday, 8 Mar 2015 at 5:23pm

But I think we are boarder in on a draw here , and it appears that the two May in fact become one !

The independent wise judge of the south has spoken....

I too have enjoyed it, shaun... But next time put some effort in ffs....
Cheers, man.....

wellymon's picture
wellymon's picture
wellymon Sunday, 8 Mar 2015 at 5:39pm

Home and Away under the bridge.

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Sunday, 8 Mar 2015 at 5:42pm
Sheepdog wrote:

But next time put some effort in ffs....
Cheers, man.....

Yeah, think a few things flew over the top of your head mate, but we'll just leave with your last word.............

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Sunday, 8 Mar 2015 at 6:01pm

Cool.... i'm getting a fat looking at your new photo....... Final word - Sheepdip is sympathetic to drug dealers... We all saw it...

Go the saints, shauny!!!!!! see you at etihad!!!! Hope you got your membership...

And Dave, hawthorn may be good, but their Guernsey will always be the colour of pee and poo

mothart's picture
mothart's picture
mothart Sunday, 8 Mar 2015 at 7:35pm
davetherave wrote:

yeah i know guys, but lets stay on serious issues like the advantages of duck diving behind girl surfers wearing bikini's. i think shaun, morris and the tassie sheepdog should surf the superbank in g- strings. it would certainly thin out the crowds.

Half way though a roaders piss up I paddled out at Y-steps in my black jocks ... Wasn't a gstring, but fuck it gave me some room in a crowded line up.

davetherave's picture
davetherave's picture
davetherave Sunday, 8 Mar 2015 at 8:09pm

legend, maybe u have started a trend mothart. can just see all the surf mags and tv online promos showing hairy arses with the jewels hanging out the side.

floyd's picture
floyd's picture
floyd Sunday, 8 Mar 2015 at 8:16pm

Busted a massive hole in the arse of my bettie once, very cold but again it cleared the lineup.

mothart's picture
mothart's picture
mothart Sunday, 8 Mar 2015 at 8:22pm

Few of the boys liked to take it one step further... Still trying to erase the memory of Christian's bottom turn in front of me while trying to duck dive... Fucking scard.

davetherave's picture
davetherave's picture
davetherave Sunday, 8 Mar 2015 at 8:29pm

i completely ripped my shorts apart getting smashed at little mali and didnt realise it, IT was Easter Sunday and the place was packed. I walked up the beach unaware and the whole crowd was looking and laughing at me. a gust of breeze blew and it felt cool so i looked down and there was everything in plain sight. All the crew were cheering so i run up to the toilet block near rainbow surf club and grabbed a cardboard box to cover myself. It was a prawn box and i walked home to boundary lane holding onto a cardboard box smelling like prawns and the lookout on pt danger was filled with tourist buses, needless to say i had a heap of photo's taken of me. Hope they had a good zoom or they wouldnt have seen much!!!!! talk about embarrassing.

mothart's picture
mothart's picture
mothart Sunday, 8 Mar 2015 at 8:35pm

Nice work Dave, I'm lucky if it happened to me, there wouldn't be so many eyes.

wellymon's picture
wellymon's picture
wellymon Sunday, 8 Mar 2015 at 8:57pm

Are you sure Mothie.
Not what I've been told.!