huge mr nettle

bigwayne's picture
bigwayne started the topic in Friday, 1 Feb 2013 at 1:00pm

mr net , as you are no doubt aware one has been , lets say , somewhat indisposed, due to a prior appointment with sir B bear of bundaburg that, carried on longer than is considerd by some, to be good for ones constitution. having said that let me say this, HUGE mr nettle , one does seek your forgiveness (yes you all read it correctly) for two things, these are as follows

1) one will always be the one untill one is not (one changed ones mind as is ones want)

2) ones undoubted abillity to not be able to see past ones own royal beak , ones has been remiss in not congratulating yourgoodself and your betterself(read she who must be obeyed) in becoming parents. its a wonderful thing bigfella hope youse are in good health

this has bought to you by a back in the water and giving this storm its comeuppence in the water (one is ripping by the way) HRH bigwayne

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Friday, 1 Feb 2013 at 8:15pm

This is great! Just last weekend I was invited in for some Tetley's by my dear old neighbour, Dot. Just cracked a tonne she did. Kept going on and on about it. Even got herself a letter from the Queen: "Congratulations on turning 100," said Her Royal Highness.

Just wait till I tell ol' Dot she's been outdone and I got an email from His Royal Highness, BigWayne.

So thanks BigWayne, although we actually became parents two years ago. The twins are more recent and we're deep in the throes of nappies and no-sleep.

Good to hear you're back in the water...

mundies's picture
mundies's picture
mundies Friday, 1 Feb 2013 at 10:08pm

There was an old man called Wayne
Who to read his prose was a drain
My brain it did freeze
Just like a disease
Trying to understand was such a strain.

mundies's picture
mundies's picture
mundies Friday, 1 Feb 2013 at 11:14pm

Wow can't believe I resorted to a limerick but it seemed appropriate HRH bigwayne

bigwayne's picture
bigwayne's picture
bigwayne Saturday, 2 Feb 2013 at 11:42am

huge mr nettle, as usual one is right on time with his salutations,and the very high standard of this site has been constant thanks to you and huge mr malben.

mr undies, your missguided approach to engratiate yourself to onesself is boardering on fanatisism ,( which is entirely appropriate of course) but one will have to correct your musings on having to "resort" to a time honoured tradition . the fact that your "brain" froze can be of concequence to naught but your goodself. many others before have tried to resist ones swagger and all round top blokeness but have succumb. with me? if not try to be . one can assure you that one has the abillity to take up a whole lot of space if the need arrises, one is back in training for the "heavyweight title" once again so mr undies are you with me?

this was bought to you by a only wanting to congratulate mr nettle but had to be mugged by a "lightweight" HRH bigwayne

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Saturday, 2 Feb 2013 at 2:55pm

I think we've head enough,now go away.

morris's picture
morris's picture
morris Saturday, 2 Feb 2013 at 2:57pm

Yeah, bugger off BiggWanker.

mundies's picture
mundies's picture
mundies Saturday, 2 Feb 2013 at 10:15pm

Please Shaun/Morris Gemini Twins please play nice. Please. In a pleasing way. Keep the ball in court....
I love how Big Wayne "bought to you by a only wanting to congratulate mr nettle" when I would definitely have preferred to have these items brought to me. That is, delivered to me rather than exchanged for payment.
HRH BigWayne whilst I would certainly love to be with you as an idealistic concept I am not sure of either a) you, or b) where we might go, or c) what the fuck we'll do when we get there. Please clarify a, b & c and then lets talk.

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Saturday, 2 Feb 2013 at 10:46pm

Please don't encourage him, once you get him going there's no stopping him or the other 28 of them that exist in oneness.

morris's picture
morris's picture
morris Saturday, 2 Feb 2013 at 10:51pm

Listen to Shaun, big waynker is one sick puppie. He still keeps riding a mal when the waves get good, what sort of surfer does that???

mundies's picture
mundies's picture
mundies Saturday, 2 Feb 2013 at 11:27pm

Not sure, maybe you guys can get together, discuss the pros and cons, then get back to us with a synopsis?