Sexwax Container

shepsta's picture
shepsta started the topic in Sunday, 27 Feb 2011 at 5:32am

If anyones interested in getting a good container to put your sexwax in, try this. Buy a pot of Clairol Herbal essence split end protector from Coles or any store really, they cost about $7. Either dump the contents or put it in some other container and give to girlfriend/wife. The container fits 2 sexwax cakes perfectly and Ive had it in the car on hot days (tucked away, not in direct sunlight) and they haven't melted. They are perfect. I even peeled off the sexwax sticker and put it on the lid, looks great.
Cheers

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Sunday, 27 Feb 2011 at 9:05am

I'll have what he's having.

jimmy's picture
jimmy's picture
jimmy Sunday, 27 Feb 2011 at 9:22am

Gee thanks for that Shepsta. I generally keep my wax out of direct sunlight anyway and it doesnt melt.. Dunno if there is a need to go to all that trouble..

Do you work in the marketing department on the Clairol brand?

Just asking....

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Sunday, 27 Feb 2011 at 10:34pm

Or you could just put em in in the cup holder, personally I try not to think to deeply on the subject.

shepsta's picture
shepsta's picture
shepsta Sunday, 27 Feb 2011 at 11:23pm

No i dont work for Clairol i'm actually a boilermaker but my wife threw out this container when she'd finished with it and i thought it would be perfect for my wax.
I've tried keeping it in those plastic soap containers but you get a hot day and it just melts, this one hasn't melted yet and 2 sexwax blocks fit great.
And no, i dont work for sexwax either.
Cheers

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Monday, 28 Feb 2011 at 12:01am

This is great, like a 'Top Tips' column.

Here's my suggestion.

Wax the top of your feet before you surf (doesn't have to be Sex Wax). While paddling out rub the sole of one foot on the top of the other. Hey presto! Instant grip.

That's all for now.

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Monday, 28 Feb 2011 at 12:29am

Stu - I'd forgotton that you wax the top of your feet. I think you and TB must be the only guys who do it.

rasda's picture
rasda's picture
rasda Monday, 28 Feb 2011 at 12:33am

Stu - I'd forgotton that you wax the top of your feet. I think you and TB must be the only guys who do it.

By: "thermalben"

ah, yeah

I keep a lolly tin full of wax, it could melt, so far being inside a thick centre armrest it's been fine