Me too Campaign...comes to the WSL

prothero's picture
prothero started the topic in Tuesday, 13 Mar 2018 at 5:26pm

So now the photographers have been told to use discretion with their photos,when one of the young ladies does a bottom turn and her bathing costume slips ups her crack. Control that finger and don't press the button.Can guys over 40 still have a look ? Some of their bathers are very in your face.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 15 Mar 2018 at 3:51pm

Womens sport is getting weird

https://stabmag.com/news/telephoto-zoom-discouraged-on-wsl-competitors-i...

Cover your eyes...

Or the girls could possibly dress appropriately....

Whoops would that be victim blaming? Or is the male the victim? Or the female is the victim for feeling empowered but attracting the male gaze? back off seedy man photographer. She should be able to wear what she wants. But men must not look at her ass hanging out.... but women can...and transexuals....maybe...and non binaries...perhaps...and gay men...possibly, but not gay men photographers...oh fuck I don't know, but somethings happnin....

matthewblackesq's picture
matthewblackesq's picture
matthewblackesq Thursday, 15 Mar 2018 at 4:08pm

Mr Trump stood at the waters edge near the Kirra breakwall with the warm water gently caressing his ankles wearing hot pants as opposed to a neoprene bikini so as not to attract attention. He reminisced about the Levis ad in the 90s where the chick walked into the bar and grabbed the guy wearing levis on the arse so hard she just missed his balls and wondered if anyone in the me too campaign remembered it.....probably not, the left wing intellectuals were too young....he was happy knowing that sending the CIA to London poison the Russian spies would divert attention away from the facebook fake news campaign that won the election for him and make Vladimir Putin look dirty enough to allow him to grab Kim Jong Un on the arse without attracting the left wing intellectual me too PCs attention....despite the fact his neoprene bikini was so far up his crack he kept having to stick his finger in there to pull it out.... evil photgraphers

prothero's picture
prothero's picture
prothero Thursday, 15 Mar 2018 at 8:43pm

.....if my daughters chose to wear G strings and expose their arses to the world when they bottomed turned, well that would be their choice, and a choice I would not be really comfy with,,,,,,and it would not mean they are a couple of slappers ,if they made that choice. The Female body is a beautiful thing, cover it up a bit , leave a bit to the imagination...and you got SEXY.....cover it all up ......well thats inhumane

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Friday, 16 Mar 2018 at 4:32pm

There is seeing, which is inevitable. Then there is staring, which is always rude and in the case of an adult male and an adolescent female, frequently intimidating. Then there is leering, which is just outright offensive . Next step is sexual harassment, you know whistles, lewd comments, propositioning. Oh and then there is sexual assault, touching without explicit consent. Women can dress anyway they like. The law protects them beyond a certain point, decency, good manners and respect should do the rest. Times are changing, do you really want to sound like anachronistic yobs?

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Friday, 16 Mar 2018 at 5:32pm

So peering, gazing and ogling are out of the question too?

I have a question- these girls/women that wear G-bangers in the surf, who are they wearing them for? They're not exactly the most comfortable things to wear (Gary G told me), are they wearing them for form or function?

I'm of the above believe it or not, I don't find g-strings attractive at all, I like a bit of mystery. Forbidden fruit you might say.

frog's picture
frog's picture
frog Friday, 16 Mar 2018 at 5:37pm

Wear boardies - problem solved.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Friday, 16 Mar 2018 at 6:07pm

zen what you like and what you think are appropriate garments for young women are completely irrelevant. They do what they want, and we behave like gentlemen.....if that is not too much of a stretch. There has been an upswing in topless sunbathing at one of my locals. Same thing applies. If they choose to walk around naked, same thing applies, though the beach inspectors might have an issue with that one.

prothero's picture
prothero's picture
prothero Friday, 16 Mar 2018 at 6:27pm

I agree with what you say BB. Its normal to look, however some guys keep on ogling, they can't help themselves...then you have the old chestnut ' take a photo, it lasts longer'

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Friday, 16 Mar 2018 at 8:37pm

It is true, what I think is appropriate or not is totally irrelevent. However, to not have thoughts at all is denying the most basest of basic human instincts.

Despite how I come accross on some of these forums, I like to think I was raised to be a gentleman and to treat all women regardless of age with courtesy and respect. But in the past on my long journey into manhood, i may have crossed the line from time to time in what is deemed these days as acceptable behaviour. The problem is, acceptable behaviour (or the goal posts for want of a better term) keep moving and there is no real definition of what is acceptable behaviour. Obviously leering, innappropriate comments, unwanted advances or touching, verbal, physical, sexual assault and rape are unacceptable behaviours but from woman to woman, what is acceptable may vary greatly. The problem is, there is no definition of what is acceptable behaviour.

I feel sorry these days for boys entering into manhood where accountability seems to rest squarely on the shoulders of men. You know, perfect young vixens at the peak of their sexuality, can go out in the tiniest of minis, nipple tape barely keeping their boobies in place, can drink till they're shitfaced, bump and grind their way accross the dancefloor, stick their tongue down the throat of all and sundry and then if the object of their focus dares to stray into their cross-hairs puts a hand on her hip he's all of a sudden sexually harrassing her?

I know it's more subtle than that and obviously that doesn't equate to wearing those tiny little G's in the surf, but if they choose to do so, any man who is honest with himself will sneak a peek, any who says he doesn't is either gay or a liar.

evosurfer's picture
evosurfer's picture
evosurfer Friday, 16 Mar 2018 at 9:40pm

This me too rubbish is harassment to men, female domination
is well and truly on the march and males have no way to say
we have had enough because we will lose our jobs never get
promoted and end up in jail if we say its gone too far.
The only people who haven't got a voice or social rights are males.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Saturday, 17 Mar 2018 at 7:17am

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 17 Mar 2018 at 7:23am

WOTD today

Nice shorts steph!

No more selling one's arse for roxy maybe.

Or a new roxy burqini coming soon?

campbell's picture
campbell's picture
campbell Saturday, 17 Mar 2018 at 11:38am

Please don't make Alana Blanchard cover up! I promise I won't look anymore .

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 17 Mar 2018 at 12:19pm

Blanchard can wear what she wants....in her town

Stupid bitch shouldn't be getting around aceh in skimpy bikinis. Not a good look. Well maybe it is for sponsors, but locals certainly notice the inappropriateness of such occassions and don't forget. Its the only reason they know who she is.

This is where this whole fiasco is a joke. WSL and feminists preaching respect and showing none

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Saturday, 17 Mar 2018 at 12:23pm

Blanchard is a feminist?

Also, not sure if you're aware, but the whole WSL #metoo thing was shown to be a beat up.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 17 Mar 2018 at 1:26pm

Isn't everyone a feminist now?

Empowered by arse wiggling and all that....

More likely the WSL are walking away from their little #metoo moment as they realised how ridiculous it all is.

Regardless, the whole movement is rather silly when it idolises beyonce dancing in her underpants whilst condemning any male objectification of women.

At least the old school feminists had all their toys in a row...for a brief period anyway...

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Saturday, 17 Mar 2018 at 2:11pm

You guys made me 'wretch' into my postcard collection.
Prince Philip is patron of SLSA...100 years our most respected front line responders.

None on the beach escape dreaded curse of clubbie's bum. [WARNING] It gets worse.
Carry on theme continues with this 80's/90's Oz classic Postcard by repuatable firm.

Title: Australian Lifesavers ...are best
"Lifesaver Rings" are holed around bumholes & dick of Patrol Crew (Nipper included)
WARNING -DO NOT EAT THIS CARD...
"Meaning don't get caught tonguing Clubbie's dicks'n'bums!"
Reminder this is Empires finest ...ridiculed as oral sex meat puppets.

Just saying! WSL Chix should ask for way the fuck more than these equal ass shots.
Knock yourselves out! Which sweetass Princess Cheeks'n'Titties have we yet to see?
WSL Chix Edible Bum/Pussy/Titties Postcard forever mildew on 1980's gum stand.
That's real equality for ya' sisters! Just listen to your Dads & Pray you never go there.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Monday, 19 Mar 2018 at 5:53pm

Yep I reckon blanchard qualifies as 'femininst'....it appears...

Right up there with stormy

Who literally pimps herself out. Legiitimately, shamelessly, proudly even, but most importantly, consensually. Which is fine.. you know, a women's choice and all that...

Then a decade later changes her mind about the don...instantly making her a hero of #metoo

A prized female role model

You literally couldn't make this shit up.

https://www.salon.com/2018/03/18/stormy-daniels-is-a-feminist-hero/