Smokescreens and mirrors

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog started the topic in Friday, 25 Aug 2017 at 1:26pm

If you think it's dodgy, if it doesn't pass "the pub test", post it here for robust meaningful debate.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 30 Aug 2017 at 4:14pm

Right Shatner, that'll be the last time I respond to your accusations too.

Because -A / It's really , really , really boring .

B / It's not even remotely funny or entertaining or informative - which is why any of us are on here . It is indeed really , really , really boring.

C / Because though I honestly don't give a fuck what a boring cunt such as yourself , who can't last 3 sentences without mentioning politics or fucking Trump under any of your ridiculous amount of pseudonyms ...well, other people might just read my posts and have you parroting your crap and not know what's what .

And finally

D / Did I mention that you're really , really , really boring ?

And congrats for fucking another interesting thread. You and Herc should really get lock yourselves into the Elliston gym and circle jerk your way to death through dehydration . The world would be a far better place.

So till then , ie never again , suck my cock you silly old fruit.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Wednesday, 30 Aug 2017 at 4:23pm

@ Blowin

That's a sick little pad.

How does it go on a windy rain stormy day?

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 30 Aug 2017 at 5:06pm

Indo - it's positioned just down from a ridge in the corner of a valley where 9/10 times the rain is falling straight down irrespective of wind strength above the ridge .

Thus only 3 walls.

It's on the bottom of the North coast of NSW. As you're probably aware it gets pretty hot there at times so I went for the platform construction that the Indos / Pacific Islanders figured out was the go hundreds of years ago.

Minimal walls with an air gap at the top to let rising heat escape.

The North Easter funnels in and cools it nicely. Water off the roof for drinking. Also made a little skillion near the veggie garden running water into a tank for the veggie garden and the fruit that's suffering from heat the most.

Stumped it all with gum tree trunk. Water level to height and chopped it with a chainsaw . Perfectly level.

The shelves and bed platform are made out of the old cladding from a banana packing shed.

Often there's a diamond python that lives in the rafters. I call it lippy cause of its useless little snake lips. There's a massive green tree frog that'll park up facing Lippy a couple of feet away on the same rafter. Like it's keeping an eye on Lippy ala the seals that toy with the hunting pointer sharks.

I'll pull Lippy down and show him off to visitors but he gets over it pretty quickly if I do it too often . Then he has a little nip till he gets his space.

He's a clumsy fuck at night, knocking shit off the shelves , but he keeps vermin away .

Every now and again I'll have a turf war with a possum that'll try and take over. Mace those fuckers in the face with chilli oil is literally the only way you'll see the back of them. Crazy fucking animals.

I could go on.....I love it there.

I don't visit too often any more , but it never fails to make me happy just being there. Zero noise or lights or other humans. It's so refreshing.

Younger crew could do this all over the area I'm in. Approach a local cockie and offer him $100 a week between a few of you . Tell him you will be cool and he'll be stoked for an extra $5000 a year towards his bills.

In the meantime , the young surfers can live their Morning of the Earth day dream in their own pad that they built with a hammer , a saw and some recycled timber. Maybe even develop a few life skills along the way.

And then they could surf their guts out...

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Wednesday, 30 Aug 2017 at 5:08pm

So you're the switch foot maestro Southey was talking about?

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 30 Aug 2017 at 5:11pm

southey commented MONDAY, 23 MAR 2015 at 9:04PM
theblowin wrote: hey southy- when did you see this fella at the bluff ?

Sorry blowin , I left you hanging ( 2years ) and the story almost 14 years old . .....
Well that's a confirmed story .... Thanks udes .
" SA's Reserve Capacity "

Shatner'sBassoon's picture
Shatner'sBassoon's picture
Shatner'sBassoon Wednesday, 30 Aug 2017 at 5:13pm

"In the meantime , the young surfers can live their Morning of the Earth day dream in their own pad that they built with a hammer , a saw and some recycled timber. Maybe even develop a few life skills along the way.

And then they could surf their guts out..."

Just not on the dole, 'cos you know, bludgers and "net tax revenue" and drugs and shit.

Muppet.

Oh yeah, how's this?

"suck my cock you silly old fruit."

Jeepers, for the squintillionth time, Blowie, you've really got to get a handle on that 'psychological projection', maaaate.

As for your 'mate' above, Southy, sure he's even talking about you? It seems all too confused.

Southey:

"I can Vouch that Rye was Natural as an extreme Grommet .His extended family are close friends .

John ( his dad, ex PI local ) was quick to change this .Although if you asked Rye Today , he probably couldn't recall the last time he went right let alone master it switch ."

So you're Rye? From PI?

No hang on, wouldn't Southey know you outright then? Or does he just know your old man? And that you really are from Newy? Wait, Rye isn't you, you're the Novacastrian who Southey couldn't remember the name of ripping the Bluff?

Was Southey asking you that? Did you tell him? Is Southey mixed up? Did you camp together? You reconnected but just not on these threads?

THIS IS YOUR BEST SHIT-SHOT?

Right.............................

I mean who gives a flying fuck. Knock yourself out, Blowie. I think you just did.

There's a lotta Novacastrians out there.

And Indy will be your friend.

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Wednesday, 30 Aug 2017 at 5:13pm

Righto. We're all sick of the ongoing attacks. Cut it out guys, please? This forum topic is now closed.