What's what?

Shatner'sBassoon's picture
Shatner'sBassoon started the topic in Friday, 6 Nov 2015 at 7:48pm

AN ALL-ENCOMPASSING KALEIDOSCOPIC JOIN-THE-DOTS/ADULT COLOURING BOOK EXPERIMENTAL PROJECT IN NARCISSISTIC/ONANISTIC BIG PICTURE PARASITIC FORUM BLEEDING.

LIKE POLITICAL LIFE, PARTICIPATION IS WELCOME, ENCOURAGED EVEN, BUT NOT NECESSARY.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Monday, 10 Oct 2016 at 3:21pm

Why's that Sheepy?

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Monday, 10 Oct 2016 at 4:16pm

Because it was a pathetic rant.

Wharfjunkie's picture
Wharfjunkie's picture
Wharfjunkie Monday, 10 Oct 2016 at 4:28pm

What prompted hollywood actor De Niros rant.

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Monday, 10 Oct 2016 at 4:42pm

Donald Trump did, wharfy...... But here is the hypocrit de niro hanging with his child molesting buddy, first pic 1969, 2 pic 2000...... Polanksi pleaded guilty to rape and sex with a 13yo girl in the 1970s..... But De niro doesn't seem to worry about that...... Seems real cosy with a child molester..... But he wants to punch Trump........ O.......K........

Wharfjunkie's picture
Wharfjunkie's picture
Wharfjunkie Monday, 10 Oct 2016 at 5:07pm

The speech was about Trump but DeNiro being a high profile hollywood actor was his strings being pulled Sheepdog?

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Monday, 10 Oct 2016 at 5:13pm

Who knows, wharfy..... Strings..... No strings........ A grade hypocrite......

talkingturkey's picture
talkingturkey's picture
talkingturkey Tuesday, 11 Oct 2016 at 12:19pm

That first photo's a ripper Doggo. De Niro with Lech Wałęsa! It ain't 1969 though.

Long bow there! Polanski was more best buddies with Jack Nicholson. Google that! (and Angelica Huston!) Then again, he didn't let fly at ol' mate Donny, hey?

If you wanna go Hollywood gossipy, go for De Niro and John Belushi (chuck Robin Williams in that mix too).

Trump's recent debate 'sniffiness' and ol' Bob's record. Might get some 'hypocrisy' play there for ol' mate Donny boy.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 11 Oct 2016 at 12:53pm

You want gossipy, hypocrisy and.... and er... child molesting?

It appears both campaigns better be careful what dirt they dig up in this race to the bottom. All these dogs are guilty by association. Robert de niro's opinion ppffff!, pedos abound in Hollywood

http
://nypost.com
/2016/10/09/
the-sex-slave-scandal-that-exposed-pedophile-billionaire-jeffrey-epstein/

Someone has got to ask questions about that sniffing, and the trumprats 'diet pills'

How did it come to this?

America the reality show that just keeps on giving

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Tuesday, 11 Oct 2016 at 12:57pm

Yo, turkmanistan..... Hope you have been salubrious..... Tell you the truth, I'm not phased by Trumps remarks.... I'm more phased by 1000 other things he represents.... And Hilary is a criminal....
I just cant stand this pitchfork bullshit.... By hypocrites.... The amount of Latte outrage in Australia over some crass words in private 11 years ago borders on hysterical...... Yet these same "I'm offended" Australians slink away like cowards when confronted with tax funded rape and abuse of women and children on Nauru....... No wonder M Cash was wheeled out to attack Trump..... Didn't think they'd use Dutton.... Though it would've been hilarious in sort of sick pathetic way....
Anyhooooo, I suppose rape and abuse is a good deterrent for those fuckn muslims who take our jobs and bludge on welfare at the same time....... Shroedingers immigrant.....

talkingturkey's picture
talkingturkey's picture
talkingturkey Tuesday, 11 Oct 2016 at 2:37pm

"Maybe its me, maybe I'm a little fucked up maybe. I'm funny how? I mean funny, like I'm a clown? I amuse you?" - The Donald

talkingturkey's picture
talkingturkey's picture
talkingturkey Tuesday, 11 Oct 2016 at 6:17pm

Jack's High!

Step away from the twitter, Trumps!

"Ivanka Trump quoted Jack Nicholson’s mob boss character from The Departed on Friday, but wrongly attributed the line as “wise words” coming from the actor himself.

“I don’t want to be a product of my environment. I want my environment to be a product of me – Jack Nicholson,” reads a quote posted on Trump’s Twitter account and official website, along with the hashtags “#WiseWords from Jack Nicholson” and “#inspiration.” This line, however is actually the start of a monologue spoken by Nicholson’s character Frank Costello at the beginning of the 2006 Martin Scorsese crime drama, The Departed. Costello, the ruthless and murderous leader of an Irish crime organization, is a character based on real-life Boston mobster James “Whitey” Bulger, who’s currently serving two consecutive life terms for murder, racketeering and a variety of other charges."

“I don’t want to be a product of my environment. I want my environment to be a product of me. Years ago we had the church. That was only a way of saying – we had each other. The Knights of Columbus were real head-breakers; true guineas. They took over their piece of the city. Twenty years after an Irishman couldn’t get a fucking job, we had the presidency. May he rest in peace. That’s what the niggers don’t realize. If I got one thing against the black chappies, it’s this – no one gives it to you. You have to take it.” – Frank Costello from The Departed

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Tuesday, 11 Oct 2016 at 7:32pm

Turkmanistan...... Your pics didnt load..

talkingturkey's picture
talkingturkey's picture
talkingturkey Tuesday, 11 Oct 2016 at 7:42pm

PUTIN!

Wharfjunkie's picture
Wharfjunkie's picture
Wharfjunkie Tuesday, 11 Oct 2016 at 8:56pm
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Tuesday, 11 Oct 2016 at 9:28pm

Happyass!!!!!!! HAPPYASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hows your buddy, Micky boy Baird? Last seen at Dapto sinkin a few frothies and placing a quinella on race 5.........

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Wednesday, 12 Oct 2016 at 5:14pm

What really persuaded Baird to change his mind? Certainly not a sudden sympathy for working class culture! How about a word on the qt from the gambling industry re the direction of their support in the next election.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Wednesday, 12 Oct 2016 at 5:54pm

Definitely some weight getting thrown around being the scenes.

By the way Blindboy, the horse racing industry are moving away from the terms gambling or betting, they'd prefer "a wagering investment".

True story.

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Wednesday, 12 Oct 2016 at 5:58pm

I'll bet that term doesn't stick.

Arf Arf

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Wednesday, 12 Oct 2016 at 6:19pm

No doubt with a turf accountant Andy.

happyasS's picture
happyasS's picture
happyasS Wednesday, 12 Oct 2016 at 6:25pm

Spineless.

....see SD, I can used capital letters. ;)

talkingturkey's picture
talkingturkey's picture
talkingturkey Wednesday, 12 Oct 2016 at 7:00pm

Forget all that political friggin' bullshit, let's get back to the source, man

talkingturkey's picture
talkingturkey's picture
talkingturkey Wednesday, 12 Oct 2016 at 7:11pm

And as far as Spring racing and terms and such goes, I wonder if the 'Gilded Gelding' will stick for our illustrious PM? Wager, anyone?

tonybarber's picture
tonybarber's picture
tonybarber Thursday, 13 Oct 2016 at 8:14am

BB, I don't think you realise the influence and impact of the working class. It was pretty clear, from the start, this was not handled well, the decision lacked thought, process, etc. the bottom line is the working class, specifically in the country areas, highlighted this lack of thought. Votes count in the end. There will be changes but not a shutdown - not yet.
Anyway for a politician to change a 'wrong' decision is a good thing and let's see how the workers will view this.

happyasS's picture
happyasS's picture
happyasS Thursday, 13 Oct 2016 at 11:13am

Votes count? Leaders are supposed to lead tb. ffs. Lets just put it to a plebescite. Why not. Our politiciams cant make decisions anymore.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 13 Oct 2016 at 2:28pm

it appears even the guardian can see a WWW111 on the horizon now,

I know, I know,...the guardian is about as credible as infowars, but it's a big turnaround for the guardian, as evidenced by the comments, lot's of gold in the comments

Russian government has called on it's expat families to come home, that's sounding kinda game on to me

https:
//www.theguardian.com/
commentisfree/2016/oct/12/no-fly-zone-aleppo-war-russia-syria

velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno Thursday, 13 Oct 2016 at 6:30pm

& reports of 40mil doing bomb shelter drills in Rus in last couple of weeks
& there's more out there too you won't see it on channel 9

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Saturday, 15 Oct 2016 at 5:07pm

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!! Former classmate alleges Trump broke her Ken doll!! Didn't replace!!

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Wednesday, 19 Oct 2016 at 12:56am

it appears we're in the realms of military dictatorship now

love or hate trump, there's something fundamentally wrong with this 'democracy' where ever one stands

assange was the darling of the liberal left, until he went after their girl, now they don't want to read anything he's got anymore

https:
//www.theguardian.com/
media/2016/oct/17/ecuador-julian-assange-internet-access-wikileaks

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Wednesday, 19 Oct 2016 at 7:26pm

Sypo, as you know I am a bit of a heretic... If I had to pidgeon hole myself, I'd say just to the left of centre.... However, this behaviour by the left leaning press over Trump/pussygate is beyond belief... And the amount of Australians whining about "womanizing" beggars belief.... A large chunk of these pseudo pitchfork holding fucktards scatter like confetti when its pointed out their taxes are funding child and female abuse on Nauru... They will believe an allegation from a 1992 beauty queen, but refugee allegations are considered lies.....

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Wednesday, 19 Oct 2016 at 9:28pm

it's a shocker sheepdog, as cynical a prick as I tend to be, I still like to think we live in a functioning democracy. the media have shown otherwise, they're shutting down the whoke system on him.

trump is being a sook about probably losing, but what the media has done is just feeding into his rigged system narrative, they're proving him correct. not good when you've got a bunch of angry dudes in the background. civil unrest is inevitable if he loses

floyd's picture
floyd's picture
floyd Thursday, 20 Oct 2016 at 8:26am

floyd's picture
floyd's picture
floyd Thursday, 20 Oct 2016 at 9:55am

@sheepdog,

Our Federal Parliament. Shorten lost the election but was smiling then and still now. Turnbull won but is still fighting his own team. Last week SSM, this week guns .... did you see Abbott on TV last night? or Credlin telling LNP senators to shut the fuck up? .... not a happy camp site is that LNP ... is all this the (public) start of the destabilisation of Turnbull? Turnbull is juggling so many conflicting balls at the moment its going to be a train wreck, meanwhile you can't wipe the smile off Shorten's face ........ all this leads me to say if the LNP continue this way (and how can they not) whoever is leading Labor at the next election he or she will be PM for at least 2 possibly 3 elections. Meanwhile the government we desperately need is missing and Australia has another 3 years of lost opportunity.

Your thoughts?

talkingturkey's picture
talkingturkey's picture
talkingturkey Thursday, 20 Oct 2016 at 4:16pm

InSypo & Doggo, is this you?

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 20 Oct 2016 at 4:43pm

didn't even push play but no

f you think the whole world discussing the slap and tickke of sleazeball's beauty pageant while nearly the whole of the media ignores Hillary's indiscretions at wikileaks then you turkeyman are part of the problem

talkingturkey's picture
talkingturkey's picture
talkingturkey Thursday, 20 Oct 2016 at 4:45pm

ha ha...going by that grammar/spelling, InSypo, you spat that out in a hot flush not unlike old mate Alex! Play it & weep.

talkingturkey's picture
talkingturkey's picture
talkingturkey Thursday, 20 Oct 2016 at 5:23pm

Meanwhile in Australia...

It seems there are two schools of thought in the Coalition government: one believes that pigs are the greater threat to the country, the other terrorists.

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Thursday, 20 Oct 2016 at 6:30pm

Turkmanistan asks, "InSypo & Doggo, is this you?"

No.

In a world of waffle and spin, I thought you'd like a one word answer......

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Thursday, 20 Oct 2016 at 6:38pm

Floyd... Something out of your post just stood up and talking turkey slapped me.....

You wrote "Our Federal Parliament. Shorten lost the election but was smiling then and still now."

You then wrote "meanwhile you can't wipe the smile off Shorten's face"

Well....... If Shorten is so happy, in your eyes, then as a rusted on labor man, why did you write this?

"whoever is leading Labor at the next election he or she will be PM for at least 2 possibly 3 elections."

Is Shorten running the risk of death by happinness? Could his permanent smile cause a seizure? I mean why in the same spiel would you subliminally entertain the thought of a different leader?

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Thursday, 20 Oct 2016 at 6:49pm

Hey turkman..... Have you ever been face to face with a 100kg razorback? I know the latte crowd probably think a razorback is a hairy Gay guy that shaves his body hair (not that there's anything wrong with that bahahahaha), but perhaps these inner city experts should spend a week out bush, or on a farm collecting mutilated lambs...... Last estimation of feral pig numbers in Australia was at least 23 000 000.

floyd's picture
floyd's picture
floyd Thursday, 20 Oct 2016 at 7:01pm

Hey Sheepdog,
Please I'm no Labor man.
Dislike most politicians ... left right whatever.
Strict policy man anyone driven by ideology can jump in the lake. That makes for a very wet LNP.
Still looking for good policy that will benefit Australia now and for the next 20-50 years .... policies like in Norway.
Anyway, meanwhile in bowels of the LNP the gloves are well and truly off ... Abbott and Turnbull toe to toe today on the floor of the Reps ... that aren't going end pretty.

ps if you ever have an opportunity to see Michael Moore's "Where to Evade Next" its well worth a look see .... sort of what I'm talking about.

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Thursday, 20 Oct 2016 at 6:59pm

Floyd back to your post....
Yes, the government is a joke, a bad joke.... I'm more put back by Turnbull than I was by Abbott to tell you the truth, because I knew Abbott was a hardline nut...... He didn't surprise me.... But Turnbull? Wow...................

However as I said pre and post election, Shorten has a stench about him.... Knifed 2 pms.... Flip flopped on gay marriage - wanted a plebicite not so long ago... Backed Abbott in Syrian participation.... Backed locking up boat people..... Backed metadata laws... Backed throwing single mums on the dole.... Backs free trade with Asian slave labour countries, backs fracking..... This is why Labor's primary vote was still at historic lows, and why people turned to Xenophon or Hanson.

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Thursday, 20 Oct 2016 at 7:02pm

Still , Floyd, why did you entertain the idea of " whoever is leading Labor at the next election he or she will be PM for at least 2 possibly 3 elections. "

btw, mate we've been chatting now for years...... Did you not once say your were affiliated with labor?

talkingturkey's picture
talkingturkey's picture
talkingturkey Thursday, 20 Oct 2016 at 7:31pm

Hey dogman, you been on the juice again, big fella?

That 'statistic' about pig numbers is a doozy. Doing a quick be-google comes up with some feral numbers indeed from all sources...one example, between 3.6 and 23.5 million (NSW Dept Primary Industries)...and from a wide year range (that 23 million reported from one source in 2007!).

Shit. Where's my AK? (which I have had a go at BTW...chk chk boom!)

Where's the terrorists at? Where's me flags???

Where's those Chinese millenial avocado-smashing bikies eating onions?

Remember comrade, there is strength in a ONION!

(PS you may have to google 'Kumbuka')

floyd's picture
floyd's picture
floyd Thursday, 20 Oct 2016 at 8:28pm

Nah, never belonged to any political party.

Re pig control ... shooting isn't supported by the science (that dirty word again). In fact its counter productive** to all other control measures except in very remote isolated populations. But the facts aren't gunna stop the good ole boys in the Nationals bullshitting their way into a corrupt policy position.

**Apparently pigs are smart and learn to avoid areas where shooters go so shooting only moves the problem to the next yokel's spread.

Of course the science doesn't support Government under funding other more effective control measures.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Thursday, 20 Oct 2016 at 8:17pm

Too bad people consider it beyond the realm of possibility to accredit pointers with the same survival instincts as pigs.

happyasS's picture
happyasS's picture
happyasS Thursday, 20 Oct 2016 at 10:07pm

Too bad people condone tying pigs to greyhound lures.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Thursday, 20 Oct 2016 at 10:14pm

What size trebles you running on your greyhound lures ?

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Thursday, 20 Oct 2016 at 11:54pm

Too bad people are fuckwits...

Anyhoo, I take that as a no, turkmanistan, re being in front of a razorback.
Perhaps google what its like, yeah..

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Friday, 21 Oct 2016 at 12:22am

Turk;
" Doing a quick be-google comes up with some feral numbers indeed from all sources...one example, between 3.6 and 23.5 million (NSW Dept Primary Industries)"

perhaps relying on one line from ya buddy Rupert Murdoch's "The Australian" isn't the smartest googling I've seen from you, man.... You got that from a 2013 article by Toby Mann, who "quoted" an un named Primary industries spokesperson. Current Government "estimates" are now at 24 million.... Perhaps if you get a chance in life, head up to the gulf country ot cape..... Let me know if you do. Got some contacts up there.... Yeeeeehaaawwww!!!!!!

Anyhooo, bro,, back to your quinoa salad.

(link wont post - check qld gov business portal - restricted invasive animals - feral pigs, for current up to date population etimates)

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Friday, 21 Oct 2016 at 10:50am

Trump Book Reports!

screen_shot_2016-10-21_at_10.40.40_am.pngscreen_shot_2016-10-21_at_10.40.26_am.png

screen_shot_2016-10-21_at_10.25.27_am.pngscreen_shot_2016-10-21_at_10.24.49_am.pngscreen_shot_2016-10-21_at_10.25.32_am.pngscreen_shot_2016-10-21_at_10.25.20_am.pngscreen_shot_2016-10-21_at_10.25.02_am.pngscreen_shot_2016-10-21_at_10.24.34_am.pngscreen_shot_2016-10-21_at_10.26.02_am.pngscreen_shot_2016-10-21_at_10.26.22_am.pngscreen_shot_2016-10-21_at_10.27.11_am.pngscreen_shot_2016-10-21_at_10.40.09_am.png