SN Home Page, Wave Of The Day

wellymon's picture
wellymon started the topic in Wednesday, 11 Sep 2013 at 11:43am

Bailey Lodge races the light at the start of the tunnel.

Definitely looks like some paranormal activity going on there.

Awesome photo.

carpetman's picture
carpetman's picture
carpetman commented Wednesday, 11 Sep 2013 at 11:50am

Indeed!

When I first read the thread heading on the home page; SN Home Page, Wave Of... I thought it was going to read "SN homepage, wave of goodbye" and within the hour we were going to see the brand spanking SN.

I might be spending too much time on here.

wellymon's picture
wellymon's picture
wellymon commented Wednesday, 11 Sep 2013 at 1:25pm

Sorry about that carpetman.

I thought the thread mite be a good one to post, as SN have so many "Wave of the Day" photos that are the bomb.
A credit to the phothogs and to editor who sorted out the eye catchers, with the caption.

Quote from carpetman. " I might be spending too much time on here."
Yeah I'm feeling the same, oh well its all good, kills time and keeps the mind from going idle. :)

Our brains are too small at the moment to comprehend the reality of what's happening in our forests . We're only just waking up so to speak . The big problem is we think we know everything, we are specks of dust on a timeline and we know nothing .

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet commented Wednesday, 11 Sep 2013 at 1:32pm

It's a killer photo, eh? Not technically perfect but a magical shot nonetheless. If you want to see all the WOTDs from the last month just click on the WOTD image. It's the same as this link: http://www.swellnet.com.au/galleries/waveoftheday

And yeah, we're not far away from launching. Think the developer got a bit ahead of himself with dates but we're almost there.

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot commented Friday, 28 Feb 2014 at 7:08am

Beautiful pic on today's wotd.