Rip Curl Rubber Soul surf video soundtrack circa 90's

SurfMadDad's picture
SurfMadDad started the topic in Thursday, 11 Apr 2019 at 11:04am

I used to have the Rip Curl Rubber Soul video when I was a grom in the 90's and I remember it having a really good soundtrack. Does anyone have a list of the songs as I can't remember who was on there. It was my first surf video I got and I still remember it.
Thanks

udo commented Saturday, 13 Apr 2019 at 6:36pm

Ed Kuepper
Celibate Rifles
Indo dreaming will be along shortly with more.

indo-dreaming commented Saturday, 13 Apr 2019 at 8:43pm

Ha ha yep udo knows me to well.

Ed Kuepper= To many clues
Ed Kuepper=When theres this party
The Celibate rifles= electric snake river (IMHO hugely underrated song)
The Celibate rifles= johnny
The Celibate rifles= O Salvation
The Celibate rifles= Wild desire
GOD= Human abbreviation
The Philistines= Ape shit metal locust (last song on credits)

Here: http://www.samemory.sa.gov.au/webdata/resources/audio/ZRI15386211_000_01...

Not sure of the other songs maybe some Exploding white mice were on there.

Maybe Blaze of glory?

Let the kids dance and Pipeline where on savage cuts 2

Anyway this old thread might interest you https://www.swellnet.com/forums/wax/104496

Please Stunet give me an ignore button for Talking Turkey, Shatners Basoon, Dale Cooper, Factotum, Pupkin, and any new fake profile he decides to create.

dastasha's picture
dastasha's picture
dastasha commented Sunday, 14 Apr 2019 at 12:31pm

Ya savage cuts on audio cassette in the car. That brings back some memories

SurfMadDad's picture
SurfMadDad's picture
SurfMadDad commented Wednesday, 1 May 2019 at 5:02am

udo commented Saturday, 3 Aug 2019 at 4:14pm

Vale Damien Lovelock..

Blowin commented Saturday, 3 Aug 2019 at 4:23pm
Edsom Filho's picture
Edsom Filho's picture
Edsom Filho commented Tuesday, 22 Oct 2019 at 8:35am

There was a session of surfer vetea david, in long tubes, which I think was in Indonesia if I'm not mistaken, and it had an amazing song, does anyone remember what that song was?

indo-dreaming commented Tuesday, 22 Oct 2019 at 12:24pm

I remember the section, i think it was Dessert point.

Was it this song?

zenagain commented Tuesday, 22 Oct 2019 at 1:35pm

Dessert point... mmmmmmmm!

1173

goofyfoot commented Tuesday, 22 Oct 2019 at 1:37pm

Yummy yummy

indo-dreaming commented Tuesday, 22 Oct 2019 at 4:43pm

ha ha....Desert Point....no idea how anyone that is not a native speaker learns english.

Island Bay's picture
Island Bay's picture
Island Bay commented Tuesday, 22 Oct 2019 at 5:54pm

Sheer necessity, ID. Few speak your language, so you better learn theirs.

And due to massive cultural imperialism.

lostdoggy's picture
lostdoggy's picture
lostdoggy commented Tuesday, 22 Oct 2019 at 6:33pm

Any one know if there’s copies that are not VHS of all those Peter Kirkhouse (PK) surf films - cold, cold 2 etc?