no plug in for streaming

toprock27's picture
toprock27 started the topic in Sunday, 16 Mar 2014 at 12:52pm

running firefox with windows 7 cant see any cams due to not having the right plug ins..what do i need?

mANIMAL's picture
mANIMAL's picture
mANIMAL Sunday, 9 Nov 2014 at 11:28am

yeah gday fellas, has anyone got an answer to this? been workin fine but now getting Error loading plugin:File not found. Made sure adobe flash is up to date in chrome which it (automatically) does anyway.Can still stream the French Wet Dream vid in dispatch section so my little brains stumped. Surfs shit at the mo anyway but just wanted to show me pommy niece and nephews where the free buffet supplied by the west oz fisheries puckwits was down scabs and make sure they walk as far south as they can.Gona be 36 today so plenty in the water if any 'customers' still lurkin for seconds. Anyway back on thread- any answers for the plug in error?(so i can at least add some more fuel to the poms fear)Cheers in advance

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Sunday, 9 Nov 2014 at 11:32am

Can you try the Chrome browser? That seems to do the trick for most people.

mANIMAL's picture
mANIMAL's picture
mANIMAL Sunday, 9 Nov 2014 at 1:00pm

yeah i have ben.chrome is my default search browser.i know i removed/changed somethin to do with realplayer this mornin in my groggy state but i dont think that has any relevance.im the 2finger typing bloke far from ya bill gates but can normally work things out(mostly).Anyway ive gota shoot out for awhile n will have a play bit later.cheers for ya quick response bud and if ya got anymore tricks it b much appreciated.

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Monday, 10 Nov 2014 at 5:43am

Hmm, can't be anything to do with RealPlayer (unless you had the browser specially configured in some unique way, which I doubt). And Chrome doesn't use Flash either - it natively plays our surfcams via HTML5. Really not sure what's causing the problem - what surfcam are you trying to look at?

Perhaps it's worth uninstalling/reinstalling Chrome again.

ACB__'s picture
ACB__'s picture
ACB__ Monday, 10 Nov 2014 at 8:45am

I've had the same problem with chrome however when I use explorer its fine.

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Monday, 10 Nov 2014 at 9:00am

That's fascinating - most reported problems have been with IE!