Cancelling Yearly Subscription Access

Sprout's picture
Sprout started the topic in Thursday, 4 Mar 2021 at 12:01pm

Hi guys, my Yearly subscription has recently auto-renewed, if I cancel does it refund a calculated balance and remove my access immediately or see out the remainder of the subscription/payment before removing access. I'm guessing B. I've had a (quick) look and can't find an answer or FAQs section. Cheers!

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Thursday, 4 Mar 2021 at 12:13pm

If you cancel your subscription, you'll still receive access for the time you paid (we don't provide refunds).

Sprout's picture
Sprout's picture
Sprout Thursday, 4 Mar 2021 at 12:15pm

Great, thanks for the clarification.

Lifecraft69's picture
Lifecraft69's picture
Lifecraft69 Wednesday, 27 Sep 2023 at 7:36pm

Y

Lifecraft69's picture
Lifecraft69's picture
Lifecraft69 Saturday, 30 Sep 2023 at 11:40am

I did not order a subscription!!! Then Swellnet take money out of my account, unauthorised, not sure now Swellnet can take money from me without my approval ? Please give back my money as I’m a pensioner & this is ridiculous Swellnet have taken my money without my permission. Can you tell me how Swellnet can do this illegal transaction?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 30 Sep 2023 at 12:01pm

Have you tried asking nicely? The Swellnet team are all good humans.

lostdoggy's picture
lostdoggy's picture
lostdoggy Saturday, 30 Sep 2023 at 12:31pm

I’m confused LC69.
How would they have your account deets if you didn’t give it to them, or, why would you give it to them if you weren’t subscribing?

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Saturday, 30 Sep 2023 at 12:44pm

Glad you said it LD. Unless was a subscriber and the subscription rolled over to the next without him failing to notify SN?

Anyway mate, rather than badmouthing them, try contacting them to resolve it.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 30 Sep 2023 at 1:53pm

That's it Zen. I will almost guarantee this is what has happened.

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Saturday, 30 Sep 2023 at 3:13pm

Lifecraft69, I replied to your email enquiry on Sep 27. Swellnet subscriptions are auto-renewing until you cancel them (just like Netflix, Spotify etc). You have already cancelled your sub so you won't be billed again, but you'll still receive access for the time you have paid for.

Adzywalker's picture
Adzywalker's picture
Adzywalker Tuesday, 16 Apr 2024 at 6:35am

I have tried to cancel my subscription, but it still took the money out of my account. I have even deleted the app