Swellnet Pro gift subscriptions

thermalben's picture
thermalben started the topic in Saturday, 15 Dec 2018 at 7:57am

After numerous requests over the years, we've finally launched Swellnet Pro Gift Subs (and, in the short term it's a convenient way to expedite your Xmas present duties). 

If anyone has any issues getting it to work, please let me know in this thread! We're pretty confident we've ironed out all of the bugs in testing.

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Saturday, 15 Dec 2018 at 7:57am

Of course, a URL would assist too: https://www.swellnet.com/pro/gift

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Friday, 21 Dec 2018 at 12:17pm

We've had a few people include emoticons (!) in their gift subscription message, which is breaking the system and resulting int he order not going through properly.

We'll introduce a fix for that this afternoon (TBH, it's not a scenario we invisaged, and thus tested for!).

leebel's picture
leebel's picture
leebel Saturday, 31 Aug 2019 at 9:35am

Ordered a gift subscription, and have the gift coupon code, how do I activate it?

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Saturday, 31 Aug 2019 at 9:47am

Should be a link in the email received by the recipient. Did you not receive one, or is it not working?

leebel's picture
leebel's picture
leebel Saturday, 31 Aug 2019 at 9:52am

Hi thermalben, I purchased a gift subscription for my husband today ( this is his login ), but he hasn’t received the email yet. It was dated for today and I wondering if I could log in without the email using the coupon code seeing as though im not sure when the email will come.

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Saturday, 31 Aug 2019 at 10:13am

Hi leebel, can you please email us direct ([email protected]) and we'll work out what's going on. Thanks, Ben